Forced
[html]

Backdated to October 8 >.>

The journey to the territory known as Cour des Miracles was a short one from where Noss and Strelein had spent their night. Strel's mere personality amused Noss to no end, and his following the one he was--by fault of his own--indebted to into this new territory was both welcomed and disliked. This puts the plan way back... And Strel... That was right; what about Strel? Intoxicating as he was, reality was a harsh mistress, and bit deep into Noss. Stubborn as he was, he brushed those nagging feelings of what may happen later to the side, merely enjoying the company that the sharp-tongued wolf kept him.

They stopped at the edge of the territory--the first one that Noss hadn't crossed while in a hunt, and thus he was more humble to who would come--as Strel called out his request for who Noss assumed to be the Chief of the Cour des Miracles pack. It was customary to not allow a loner or wanderer within a territory without such permission, and Noss respected those rules very well. That bad flower place... Had that pup not behaved so disrespectfully, I would've left... Such consolations were like that of a scolded pup's justifications, but...Noss was just like that. Always. Looking to his red-headed paramour, Noss wondered just what would be in store for him there as they waited out the months until Strel would take him to AniWaya.

Warrior walks. "Warrior talks." Warrior thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.Fuego b {font-weight:normal; color:#51aa8a; letter-spacing:1px;text-shadow: #a0dfb8 1px 1px 1px;}
.Fuego-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#a0dfb8; text-align:center;}
.Fuego p {text-indent:15px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Fuego{margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#001926; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... Noss-1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #205047; padding: 5px 0px 320px 0px; font-family: Tahoma, serif; font-size:12px; color:#205047; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.Fuego-border1 {width:402px; border:1px solid #001926; margin:0 auto;}
.Fuego-line1 {width:200px; border-bottom:5px dotted #51aa8a; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

:3 Sorry if this is weird, it's hard to figure out how he was, mentally, way back in october. xD

The King was having an interesting time as of late, having begun to lose Amaranth and Ever both to the men of their choosing, and a new young puppy in the house. Vigilante was very fond of Kambujiya and he was glad that he had been able to give the young boy a home. Though he had been concerned about the growing distance between Ayita and himself, the caramel dog now had something else to focus his energy into: raising the presumably orphaned boy. It was something he was proud and happy to do.

Kam had only been with him for a week or so, and as a result, Vigilante was spending his time closer to the house. Nadherne was not exactly pleased to have the dog mutt spending so much time seemingly hovering, and he made his annoyance known. Their bond was a strange one; they were friends, but each liked their independence. "You'll have to get over it," the King said to the stallion, who only snorted in return. Vigilante smiled, knowing this to be the horse's way of showing he cared about the stoic dog mutt.

Dark ears turned at the sound of a howl directed at him, and the large, muscular secui King set off at a brisk trot, intent on arriving quickly, and so he did. "Hello, Strelein," he greeted his pack member. To the other, he said, "I am Vigilante Haskel, King of Cour des Miracles." It was possible that Strelein would have already told the stranger this, but it was important to be courteous. "What can I do for you both?" He had been called here for a reason, he could only assume.

<style type="text/css">
.vigilion b {font-weight:bold; color:#EDC562; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.vigilion-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:10px; color:#EDC562; text-align:right; }
.vigilion p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.vigilion {margin:0 auto; width:340px; background-color:#DE6D05; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... gilion.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #602201; padding: 170px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#602201; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
300+
I seriously need to make myself a new table. Like. Seriously.

After his call, Strel stood silent, aware of the presence of the other man beside him. They had spent the night, and that was nothing new. "Spending the night" with someone was definitely not new. What was new was the other guy following him home, promised or not. It was.. new. Usually either Strel or the other would bolt afterward, or soon afterward, rather than stay. He was not sure at all how to act, so he acted the way he always did. But even that he could not do. He was still uneasy about Vigilante, considering what had happened months ago. And still Strel could not playact with this King as he could the pirate King. Still. He put on his courtier face and gave a mock bow, albeit it was more of an head and shoulders one rather than the full sweeping bow he would have given. That might have been taken for insubordination.

"Vigilante, I know it's kind of odd, but I have a request. This guy, Noss, he is.. he is looking for a sibling of his. I offered the hotel as a place for him to stay - temporarily mind - until he works stuff out with his sister." He paused, sending his lavender eyes to glance at the stranger. "I suppose I should offer myself as collaterol.. if he misbehaves, punish me for bringing him onto all our heads..," he finished with a warning glance to the other man, before looking back to the King with a look of pleading. To the point, it was not the best thing he had ever uttered. But maybe Vigilante would accept it? Noss didn't seem dangerous, but Strel was more unsure of how long the tribesman would stay more so than his danger level. It couldn't.. hurt to ask, right?

<style type="text/css">
.bastard b {font-weight:normal; color:#46789d; letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:12px; }
.bastardooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;color:#3e828d;text-align:center;}
.bastard p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 5px 5px 5px; margin:0px;}
.bastard{margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#00356b; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... dtable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #052d61; padding: 190px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#21637c; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

But your tables are ish loverly~ <3

When their chief came, he addressed himself as the King. It was not an unknown term to Noss, but the way that Strel greeted him was. In their pack, if one showed complete loyalty to their chief during ceremony or request, they knelt on one knee and bowed their heads. To the secui-form king in front of him, he bowed his head with closed eyes--the way that Noss and his father greeted each other in passing, more the way of respect and not complete devotion--before returning the courtesy, as if he were performing a parley with one of the other packs. "King Vigilante. I am Noss of the Moon Tribe, chief-to-be of the Crescent Moon Pack." With the best of his control, he tried to not make it sound condescending, aware of where that had gotten him the first time. He had respect for leaders of packs, no doubt (unless for any reason they proved his respect undeserved), but even in secui form, the king in front of him held much the same presence as his father--disturbingly, eyes like his father--and so all prideful urges were pressed back.

His ears went stiff and he glanced from the corner of his eyes when he heard Strel give the conditions for his stay. Instantly, those eyes locked with his in warning, and Noss dipped his head, oddly wounded. Why should I be? He's only looking out for the interests of his pack. "I give my word of peace," he reaffirmed Strel's words, bowing his head low again.

<style type="text/css">
.Fuego b {font-weight:normal; color:#51aa8a; letter-spacing:1px;text-shadow: #a0dfb8 1px 1px 1px;}
.Fuego-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#a0dfb8; text-align:center;}
.Fuego{margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#001926; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... Noss-1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #205047; padding: 5px 0px 320px 0px; font-family: Tahoma, serif; font-size:12px; color:#205047; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.Fuego-line1 {width:200px; border-bottom:5px dotted #51aa8a; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

Vigilante had never had a flair for the extravagant, and he had never quite grown accustomed to being greeted in such a way. Jacquez had always seemed comfortable with such formalities, but the caramel-colored dog had been raised on entirely different ideals. It was certainly time to stop comparing himself to the former King, though, as the sea-faring man had been gone for quite some time and Vigilante had taken over as King smoothly and his pack, as far as he could tell, respected him as such.

"That is noble of you, both to offer him a place to stay and also to offer yourself if something should go wrong," the King spoke, nodding as he considered the request. Noss did not seem threatening, and while Vigilante knew that such a trait was rarely shown immediately, it did a bit to reassure him. Before he could agree, though, he wanted to know more about the situation. "Where are you thinking that your sibling might be? Do you think that staying here for even a short time would help, or do you think that it could potentially hinder your search?"

<style type="text/css">
.vigilion-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:10px; color:#EDC562; text-align:right; }
.vigilion {margin:0 auto; width:340px; background-color:#DE6D05; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... gilion.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #602201; padding: 170px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#602201; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
short but i have nothing to say :x

Strel nodded at the King, knowing well that Vigilante was not the flamboyant leader that Jacquez had been. Maybe he ought to stop doing that bowing thing.. But that aside, there was little else the redhead to say to the King. He had offered himself as the collateral and as the one to whom blame would be sifted in case Noss did something stupid and beyond ridiculous. He doubted he would, but there was no point in risking the wrath of the leadership when he did not vouch for the stranger and the well being of the kingdom. "Of course, it would be my fault regardless if he did something," he said lightly, even though it was very much so not a light matter in the least. Security was a top priority thing, especially with young ones running around the lands. Why risk them? "I had hoped just to have him stay since it would be easier to get help from pack folk I know and be more convenient a place to return to if things... head south.."

<style type="text/css">
.bastard b {font-weight:normal; color:#46789d; letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:12px; }
.bastardooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;color:#3e828d;text-align:center;}
.bastard{margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#00356b; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... dtable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #052d61; padding: 190px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#21637c; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

Last round before I think we overdo it >.>

Noss shrugged at the king's inquiry of his exact reasons for following Strel to his pack. Strel had not divulged that Noss had also followed him because he felt as if he still owed Strel, but if the other man felt like that needed to remain secret, Noss would not contradict him. Indeed, if things headed south... If Ralla was under the protection of the chief of AniWaya, things really could go bad. But he would feel guilty--not to mention probably be killed--for dragging two packs into a war, so he planned on keeping it mostly on the downlow.

"As it is, I don't really know exactly where my sister is, and my pack has no allies outside of our territory down south. My leads brought me to this land, and that is all I know. Concerning my search...hinderance is a necessary evil." Every warrior was used to casualties; this was just another one. He could wait, though; bide his time till more information came up. At the very least, the king before him seemed allowing of his stay, which was one step closer to safely finding his sister than before. "Besides, Strel is the only wolf to have given me a clear hint as to where she might be as of yet."

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]

I am sooooooo sorry for the wait! D: My life has been just.. ridiculous. 201 words.

The caramel-hued dog King thought the request was entirely acceptable, particularly with the given reasons. He trued the flamboyant man who had been the one to request his presence and who had offered the strange man a place to reside until he was able to find his sister. If there was anything that brought out an exceptionally soft part of him, it was the mention of being reunited with a sister or brother. Vigilante knew that there could be malicious intent between siblings, but it was still an entirely soft subject for him.

"You are more than welcome to stay in the hotel for as long as you need, and if you ever decide that you would like to become a more permanent member of the pack, please do call for me," he suggested. The dog mutt did not mind the idea of providing lodging for someone in need, but he felt that it would be important to mention this. If Noss ever chose to become a permanent member of the pack, Vigilante would like to know. He would be watching the stranger closely, if only the same way that he would any new member of the Miracles pack of misfits.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]
shortnessssss can wrap up soon?

It seemed everyone had their issues with siblings. That was the way of siblings or that was how Strel saw it. Sometimes they were one's best friends or they were one's absolutely worst enemies and seeing them with forks embedded in eye sockets would cause no emotional distress. For the redhead, his siblings were still cherished in his heart but they had been out of his life for about two years. That was more than half his life. They were no longer a part of his existence and their presence could not define him nor his actions. They were just a memory, and it hurt to think of it that way, but it was the truth. He loved them, as one loved memories, forgotten things that were once cared for.

Strel smiled at the king, then turned to look at the man who would be staying with him for the time being. That was an odd thought; someone would be staying with him for longer than an overnight rendezvous. His look falter briefly at the notion he would have to entertain Noss somewhat, rather than entertain him briefly before he left, considering he was not really leaving yet. "Thank you, Vigilante. I promise you won't hear much of him, other than if he has left or not," he promised, knowing that the best thing to hear was nothing, especially in this situation. But the thought was still left with him. Noss joining? That seemed silly. "I should probably take him to the Hotel, seeing as that's where we'll be staying," he offered pleasantly, in a swift stroke asking to leave and then telling the King where to find the both of them, for whatever reason.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]