I Wear My Sunglasses At Night
[html]

<style type="text/css">
#marschristmas {width:410px; background-color:#48342b; background-image:url(http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... /mars1.png); background-position:bottom; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:0px; margin:auto;}
#marstext {padding:15px; padding-bottom:450px; font-family:; size: 1em; line-height:1.2em; text-align:justify; color:#c8b18c;}
#marstext i, #marstext b {color:#30599d;}</style>

ooc: If it's not apparent, Bartholomew is the dominant personality right now.

Bartholomew was having one hell of a time running away. Bart had woken up in a different place, unknowing to him, a shop full of instruments and Mars' things, as well as the fact that there was Vox and Axel here. Bartholomew tacked up Vox and rode him out of CdA packlands early in the morning. Bartholomew did not know what was going on, why Mars did not smell of the Court anymore, and what the hell he was doing in that shop. So, this lead to Bartholomew running as fr away from the Cda packlands he could before his friend, Mars, would decide that it was time to wake from his comatose and take the body for a spin. The American psycho rode his horse hard, much harder than Mars would ride the steed, for Mars did not test the endurance of the galloping equine like Bartholomew liked to do. Bart liked to be able to get somewhere far far away and then just hope that Mars wouldn't be stupid and get them actually lost (Mars actually was famous for getting Bart and himself lost for no reason) or maybe he didn't give a flying fuck, or maybe he thought it was funny that when Mars didn't have a map, he was pretty much useless because smells often confused him, and if he hadn't made a journey at least once, then he was more than likely going to be lost at some point in time.

Vox galloped hard against the earth as the bi-colored wolfdog had lead him northeast, towards where Larkspur had told Mars that Dahlia De Mai was located. Bartholomew did not know this, for he had not met the Dahlian that night by the name of Larkspur D'angelo. Bartholomew ignorantly rode right by the Dahlian territory without much of a problem at all. He didn't even care that there was the strong scent of a pack when he had passed it. He'd also gone past Halifax like that didn't even exist or something. Bartholomew was not concerned with materials other than maybe a drum or two or maybe something to draw with and on but other than that, he was rather content with having a little amount of things. Mars was more prone to bring new things home that he found on the ground or something.

The long ride had come to and end it would seem when Bartholomew had ridden the horse into a sweet smelling forest. Bart wondered why it smelt like that, but then realized that Mars might have read something about why some trees smelt so sweet while others were just woody smelling or whatever. He believed that Mars read that it was because of the sap in the trees. Bartholomew was actually surprised that he'd let Bart have such a small piece of information from his side of the brain, but it didn't bother Bartholomew none, that was for sure. Vox finally slowed to a slow walk through the forest and Bartholomew put his hand over his maw and yawned. Vox, how mad you think Mars'll be that I took him all the way out here? he asked the horse, giggling softly because he knew that Mars was going to be angry like there was no tomorrow.

mall fonts; text-align:right;">present personality: Bartholomew Cubbins
SSWM Word Count: 545
[/html]