And She Was One Who Could Speak To The Animals
[html]

Hello, I made it as if she saw him. If you’d like me to change it, I will gladly. WC: 297

Axelle was on another mission to find yet another teacher. This one hopefully would be able to teach her low-speech. Low-speech always sounded appealing to her since only a few wolves knew the actual language. She didn’t exactly know what it was all about, though. She guessed it was some type of language to talk to lower animals, but she didn’t know what classified animals as “lower” or which ones she would be able to talk to.

She hurried along. This time she was on four legs in her Secui form for the first time ever. The rumors had been true. It definitely was a faster way to get around, only because the legs were longer. It was probably a shorter shifting time as well. Cool. So, this J’adore figure she was told about supposedly can teach her low-speech. She had no idea what low-speech sounded like or how she was actually going to be taught. She didn’t even know other animals spoke a language. Axelle always thought they were just stupider than wolves and used body language instead. This knowledge of a language brought on a whole new meaning to it.

The scent of another slowly began getting stronger and stronger as she pushed forward. She was traveling in a sort of fast trot, if one could say, and it got her there pretty quickly. Soon, a yellowish colored dot came into view. The dot grew bigger as she trotted toward it, but it was still too far away to be determined. After a few more steps, she noticed that the dot was a male, and she hoped that was her teacher. She approached quickly, but kept a safe distance between them.

Are you the one who can teach me low-speech? A certain someone called J’adore?

<style>
.axelleblur-text {padding:0px 5px;}
.axelleblur p {padding:5px 0px; text-indent:15px; margin:5px;}
.axelleblur b {color:#2b3a5f; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; }
.axelleblur {width:400px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#1c1817; background-image:url(http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/9245/souls52.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:6px 0px 250px 0px; font-family: 'palatino linotype', palatino, serif; font-size:13px; color:#866aaf; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:3px double #000000;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC- Nah its okay. I think it works well Big Grin

J'adore was in the same field he was in when he met with Valinta. He was again wearing his thick green and grey scarf, but nothing else. He was drying his other clothes, after giving them a wash. J'adore enjoyed walking, everyday he'd heat up a cupful of water and infuse it with various herbs, drink it while reading a book. Then when he had finished, he cleaned up, put his scarf on and made for the Dans, as he called it, shortening it's name. It was a nice stretch of territory between AniWaya and Cercatori D'Arte. J'adore had always walked around this part and was surprised he hadn't met Vee sooner. She seemed quite captivated when he spoke of his pack and he hers.

Most of the white stuff had disappeared by now, but some still clung in pathetic heaps, trying to maintain their chill, all the while probably knowing they were doomed. The cold didn't faze J'adore despite his place of origin. He enjoyed it's beauty even though it made finding food harder.

Suddenly he became aware of someone watching him. His senses were right as he span round to find a female making her way over in Secui form. She asked him if he was able to teach her low speech, unsurely.

"Aye, that's me."

She still stood unsurely a few yards away from him.

"Come closer, I won't bite."
<style type="text/css">
.jadore-ferrari b {font-weight:bold; color:#fe9700; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.jadore-ferrari-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:arial, serif; font-size:9px; text-align:left; }
.jadore-ferrari p {text-indent:10px; padding:3px 10px; margin:0px;}
.jadore-ferrari {margin:0 auto; width:460px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... _table.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #d15500; padding: 10px 0px 290px 0px; font-family: times new roman, serif; font-size:14px; color:#e9e9e1; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

WC: 259

I won’t bite. She hoped not. J’adore didn’t look to be one of those crazy males she met some time ago. He actually looked calm and laidback in a way. He looked like he liked to drink tea and read. Axelle cautiously walked a few steps closer, and now they were only about two feet apart. She decided to shift so it would make things easier for her if things were to go wrong. She was a lot stronger in Optime form, at least. Her hunch was right; shifting from Secui to Optime was a lot quicker than from wolf to Optime. It only took her about a minute as her limps elongated and her back became straight up. Now she stood upright with her weird coat again. A brute a few days ago referred to it as her parents dipping one side of her into an inkpot. She liked that one.

Axelle saw a rock nearby J’adore, and sat on it looking up at him intently. She didn’t exactly know how this would go now, but she was waiting for him to make a first move. She’d never sought out a teacher before. Well, one, but he didn’t exactly teach; He only informed her of the ways of the Wiccan. It gave her life some more meaning. Her ears were pressed forward in an expression of ‘I’m all ears’. Before she seemed extremely rude, however, she thought it would be nice to share her name as well. Since she knew his already, anyway.

Well, hello J’adore. I’m Axelle.

<style>
.axelleblur {width:400px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#1c1817; background-image:url(http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/9245/souls52.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:6px 0px 250px 0px; font-family: 'palatino linotype', palatino, serif; font-size:13px; color:#866aaf; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:3px double #000000;}
</style>
[/html]
The female took a few steps closer and shifted from her Secui form to her Optime form. 'So you want to learn low-speech, Axelle?' he questioned with a smile. Suddenly his voice grew loud 'Sam!' A squirrel jumped down from a nearby tree and bounced over to the pair. J'adore smiled down at the small animal by the feet. 'Edes felas teirey Vata' he spoke with ease and the squirrel dashed away. 'That was Sam, he's gone to get someone bigger, more our eye level, probably Vata'. J'adore looked around. If someone could help with a low speech lesson, it was Vata. Sam would do if Vata was busy, but his height was not as sutible as hers for being with canines. 'Vata is a sure fire way to learn low-speech'. She wasn't a dangerous animal as many perceived her to be, she was calm and collected and knew pretty much eveything. Plus she was friendly once you were able to speak the same language, J'adore had always thought of her when he spoke to birds, or squirrels, or anything else. 'So, you don't smell of any packs, are you a loner?' he asked with true intrest.
[html]

That’s soo cool Tongue WC: 169

His suddenly loud voice startled her enough to make her jump. She didn’t move from the rock though. The little squirrel jumped down from the tree like it was an old friend coming to say a quick hi. It was so cute; she almost wanted to eat it. The squirrel seemed to understand him quickly and bounded off. She wondered for a minute what he had said to it, but definitely heard a name “Vata”. Then he mentioned something about getting this so-called Vata. Right.

So, who is this Vata?

As he asked his question about her place of origin she noticed he smelled of Aniwaya. She hadn’t met many Aniwayans in her time here, but she definitely passed the lands a lot. She passed them enough to know the land’s scent. J’adore certainly had the temperament of an ideal Aniwayan. They were mostly easy-going and laidback. All the ones she met were kind wolves.

Yes, by choice. And you have an Aniwaya scent about you. You’re from there?

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC here!

J'adore fixed his jet mane. If Vata was coming, she was taking her time... “'Vata is a puma' he replied to Axelle question. She wasn't a wolf hater like a few he had met, she gentle and smart.

J'adore fixed his jet mane. If Vata was coming, she was takking her time... “'Yep, AniWaya' he replied with a smile. Loner by choice, huh, he thought as he turned round to survey the tree line.

Something beige crept out from the trees, it was about the size of a smll wolf.“'Thats Vata' he said turning round. The large, puma snuck over and when she reached the pair she said, 'Hello'. J'adore replied with a simple hi and turned to Axelle.“'This is Vata, she can help with the lesson. She knows high-speech'. Vata was a smart animal, J'adore often thought she'd make a good wolf.

<style>
.jadore-o10 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.jadore-o10 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.jadore-o10 b {color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.jadore-o10 {background-color:#990302; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/jadore3.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#240000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:255px 0px 10px 0px; }
.jadore-o10-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

How come all your tables have car themes? They’re pretty fast paced Smile WC: 137

Vata seemed interesting from what he said about her. A puma. Axelle had never met a puma or any other kind of animal formally before. Sure, she saw other animals, but never had one actually walked over and said ‘hello’ like Vata just did. Axelle smiled at her and dipped her head in greeting.

This was going to be an interesting day. Axelle was going to learn a new language, possibly make a new puma friend, and maybe even trust J’adore a little more. He was a male after all and Axelle didn’t trust any male wolf, but he didn’t seem like all the others. He was calm, and not out to get her. Axelle sat there quietly listening with a faint smile planted on her face.

Okay, what’s next? How do we get this lesson going?

I'm finally numb. Don't try to rescue me.
<style>
.freetable-a01 .ft-ooc {font-style:italic; color:#982c35;}
.freetable-a01-header {font-size:25px; text-align:right; padding:10px 20px; text-transform:lowercase; color:#ffffff; text-shadow:#e365a9 0px 0px 5px;}
.freetable-a01 p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px; color:000000}
.freetable-a01 b {color:#6a3580; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.freetable-a01 {background-color:#a6aaa9; background-image:url(http://oi51.tinypic.com/huj96t.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:289px 0px 13px 0px; border:1px dotted #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#982c35; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:286px; text-align:justify; }
.freetable-a01-border {border:px dotted color:#000000; margin:0px auto; }
.freetable-a01 .ft-separator{width:286px; border-bottom:1px dotted #A67C15; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

[/html]
OOC- Cause J'adore used to live at the old Ferrari HQ and that how he got his scar, he knocked a car of it's jacks Smile I'll have to cut this short cause I have way to many threads, if you post after this and then we'll finish. They can meet up again when I've got more time if you like? You can PP him saying goodbye and heading home.

Time passed fast and the moon and the sun fell as opposites once again. Vata stretched and yawned. 'Well, if you don't mind. I am a little tired and would wish to return home. You have done well Axelle, I'm glad to have met you' and with that see ran off into the trees. J'adore turned around and apologised, 'When she says 'If you don't mind', it's more of a statement than a question'. J'adore yawned and scratched his shoulder, 'I think I'll head back to if that’s okay?'. He meant it as a question were as the regal feline just stated it and went. He smiled at her; she was a tad tense at first but had loosened up as she learnt. However she was still unsure. J'adore scooped up his bags and supplies, including a hare that Vata had caught. High above the sky got darker by the second, while J'adore flicked his ears, hearing all the little creatures tucking in their young. He slung the bag over his shoulder and wound his scarf around his neck. He smiled again and waited for Axelle to speak. He shifted his weight to his left and said ’Hope you’ve learnt what you needed, if you need anything else, I’m an AniWayan. So, yeah’.
[html]

Okay, well hopefully they have their Lascivio Aedes thread soon then Smile WC:200

The lesson went by fast, and to her own surprise, Axelle learned fast. She had down all the things she needed to know to speak to lower species of animals. Vata the big cat had left and prowled home. She yawned herself thinking of where she would sleep tonight. She was a loner, and sleeping locations weren’t always permanent especially if you’ve wandered a long way from it that day. She looked around; possibly she would shift and find a nice bush to settle into. J’adore began to gather his things and Axelle watched him go. She bid him goodbye, and shifted. In wolf form, it was easier to find somewhere to sleep since it was such a smaller difference.

Other wolves that are loners have permanent homes in the neutral territories. She didn’t come across anything that fit her needs yet. One day it would come, and she will have somewhere permanent to stay. No more of this sleeping in bushes. Her paws carried her away from the spot where she learned low-speech and continued until she found the perfect spot for sleep. She curled up and closed her eyes, quickly drifting off into a well needed deep sleep.

I'm finally numb. Don't try to rescue me.
<style>
.freetable-a01 .ft-ooc {font-style:italic; color:#982c35;}
.freetable-a01-header {font-size:25px; text-align:right; padding:10px 20px; text-transform:lowercase; color:#ffffff; text-shadow:#e365a9 0px 0px 5px;}
.freetable-a01 p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px; color:000000}
.freetable-a01 b {color:#6a3580; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.freetable-a01 {background-color:#a6aaa9; background-image:url(http://oi51.tinypic.com/huj96t.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:289px 0px 13px 0px; border:1px dotted #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#982c35; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:286px; text-align:justify; }
.freetable-a01-border {border:px dotted color:#000000; margin:0px auto; }
.freetable-a01 .ft-separator{width:286px; border-bottom:1px dotted #A67C15; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

[/html]