Paradise
[html]
OOC: 427 WC

ooc: anyone feel free to show up, Itzal probably wont bite

Itzal loved the feeling of pushing off the ground and feeling his legs carrying him at incredible speeds only some could manage. Secui form was one of his favorites. He enjoyed the speed and strength that could rush through his limbs. Optime was two slow on two feet, and Lupus wasn't as muscular and he could never push himself fast enough for his taste. No, he only ever felt like he was truly running when he was in Secui.

Itzal he been dying to run since he had arrived in Nova Scotia, and now he was finally getting to. It was like an old friend to him. And he could think while running. It always helped to clear his head. It was just the thrilling feeling of flying across the land, and through the trees. It excited him and thrilled him, but also calmed him, he relaxed while doing it. He was definitely fast. Even in Lupus form. He was agile and quick. He remembered outrunning an entire pack once, when he had not been in Nova Scotia. He had been wandering for sometimes, and thought he smelled some wolves, so he tried to see them, but he was caught inside their borders, and they were going to kill him. So he ran, and he left them in the dust. It had been so exciting. He laughed for days.

And even better yet, he had found a place to run that he loved. It was like his paradise. The shadows the trees cast engulfed the entire forest. He loved the dark, and the shadows. He arrived right as evening began to set in, so the shadows were starting to grow. He had been running only a short time. He did not know if he would meet anyone, after all, how many others could love this place so much, others might find it kind of gloomy. He remembered all those times he had traveled at night instead of day. There was just something about the night, and the dark, that comforted him.

Itzal began to slow. Feeling his breathing nice and even as he came to a stop and looked around. smiling. The only way this could get any better, is if someone could run with him, or even if he had someone to talk to. Itzal listened, trying to hear if anyone was near. oh well, he thought to himself, maybe someone will show up out here, maybe not. Itzal was just glad he got to run, maybe Nova Scotia really could end up being his Paradise.

<style>
.itzal-tbl .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.itzal-tbl p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.itzal-tbl b {color:#E5F8DC; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#1F261B 2px 2px 2px; }
.itzal-tbl {background-color:#2F4424; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/itzalgift.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#A8DB8E; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:243px 0px 10px 0px; }
.itzal-tbl-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC here!

Jonathon stood in the shadows of the trees, the encroaching night making them grow long and dark. He had wanted peace, and so came where he thought no one would be, at a time no one would be. To argue with Howard, who kept trying to make an appearence.

Unfortunately, a young boy was running around and had stopped not ten feet away from him. Howard cackled evilly in Jonathon's mind, pushing against corroding barriers that had been set into place. Let me out, princess. the cruel voice hissed at him. I wanna meet baby over there. He laughed again and Jonathon shook his head violently. Somehow the boy didn't notice his action, something Jonathon thanked God for. It wouldn't do for him to come over right as he was fighting Howard.

I said let me out, princess! Howard snarled. Jonathon shook his head again and reaffirmed the barriers. His lupus form was small, thankfully, and he could easily sink into the shadows and slink away with his tail in between his legs if he must. Hopefully he wouldn't. Jonathon could prove he was stronger than Howard. He felt that the mental walls were strong enough to keep Howard away from him and the boy for the time being, and he could only hope. He didn't know if he would be correct or not.
"You, boy." he called out, standing on his four legs and stepping foward.

<style>
.op-tbl .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.op-tbl p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.op-tbl b {color:#994247; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.op-tbl {background-color:#e3f8f0; background-image:url(http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c73/p ... tabtab.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.op-tbl-border {width:400px; border:1px solid #ffffff; margin:0 auto;}
.op-tbl .inner { height:300px; overflow:auto; margin:10px 10px 200px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

362, and yes, with this post, I FINISH SSWM, MWHAHAHAHA

Itzal's ears perked as he heard someones voice. He looked to the man and growled softly, he did not like being called boy. "I'm not boy, so don't call me it, and who are you anyways?" Itzal did not like the fact he had gotten so caught up in running he had not noticed the male. Itzal watched him as he took a step forward, and he relaxed, his face going blank as it showed no emotion. His walls he had created, so he did not let others in. He was using it now, cause this very annoying male was not someone who deserved to know Itzal's emotions, or his thoughts. He watched the male, looking how over, trying to pick up any signs as to what he was doing here and what he planned on doing. He analyzed people a lot. He was good at reading some people, though he usually did not care enough to try. But he wanted to know what was up with this male. Itzal was not worried, he was in secui form, and this male would not attack him. At least not if he was smart, Itzal might be young, but he knew how to fight, and he was a formidable opponent. But this male did not seem like he was looking for a fight, though Itzal was still annoyed with the boy comment, he did not let it show on his face or in his voice. He was not someone to let people get to him, even though the boy comment had gotten to him, he was also not one to let others know it had gotten to him, just in case they wanted to get a rise out of him. So he did not give them the satisfaction of getting one from him. He just looked at the male and waited for him to answer his question. He did not like him, and he had made a bad first impression, but he would see how the guy was, if he wasn't a totaly dick, maybe Itzal would not hate his guts as much as he figured he is going to end up hating them.

<style>
.itzal-d04 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.itzal-d04 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.itzal-d04 b {color:#7DA4DE; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.itzal-d04 {background-color:#1E365A; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/itzal.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#070F1A; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:140px 0px 10px 0px; }
.itzal-d04-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

Forgive me if its not the best. ;-;

Jonathon lifted a brow at the boy, whose hackles had risen. "Do cease posturing, please." he said drolly. He really wasn't in the mood to deal with pubescent boys that needed an attitude adjustment. They really needed to learn to respect their elders. It was something that had always irked the wolf; not getting respect he felt was due.

He eyed the boy, looking at him up and down. He was a rather large child, with longer legs, and a rather muscular body. Jonathon figured that he'd lose against the boy, even if it were Howard fueling unnecesary rage and vast quantities or strength, but the child wasn't very fast, in his eyes. Jonathon and Howard had relied on speed to get them out of trouble when Howard acted like an ass. Which was often. If not always. Sometimes Howard shut him out, and Jonathon could only wonder what he was doing. Probably having sex with a guy. Ugh.

Jonathon circled the boy and smirked slightly, Howard slipping out a little. He shook his head angrily, and Howard hissed inside his head. Baby is attractive, princess. I want him. the lecher whispered. Jonathon made a disgusted face as Howard said that to him. He probably looked insane to the boy. But he was protecting the child's innocense, so it was a small price to pay. He'd probably never see him again, anyway.

But it was bothering Jonathon that the child didn't say his name. It was polite to do so, typically. Even in a savage country, manners were always accepted and applied. They were everywhere. Weren't they? He shook his head and shrugged furry shoulders. "What is your name, then, boy?" he asked. "It is usually polite to introduce yourself. And to respect your elders." he added drolly as he continued circling.

<style>
.jallen-201 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.jallen-201 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.jallen-201 b {color:#312850; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.jallen-201 {background-color:#E5E4EE; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/jallen.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#201D2A; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 175px 0px; }
.jallen-201-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

Itzal had calmed down and watched this male closely. Itzal did not like him, but after his first Inital growl he did not let it show. He did not care if the other male respected him. What he did care about was if the other male treated him like he should submit to him. He did not like people treating him like he was a submissive being, cause he wasn't. He was dominant, born into a family of top ranks, it had been in his blood. And even though his family was dead, he still held his dominant blood and nature. He smirked, then it faded into a grimace as he felt a push against the walls of his mind. This fool should not speak this way. If I was in control they would all cower in fear, and I would savor it, feeding off of the beauty, as it showed in there eyes. And then, after I had my share of it, after I had tortured them to the point they just gave up, and the fear was gone, all that remained was acceptance, I would kill them. They must learn to accept it, they must learn to accept that I will bring about all their deaths. Let me teach him. He could feel it, he knew what that part of him was saying, and he was trying to gain control, Itzal growled in his head, communicating in his own way. He was in control, he had not let himself give in for a while now, and he would not start cause of this punk. He pushed back and winced mentally. He could push, but any damage he did only hurt himself. They might be seperate parts of him, but they still shared the same body and mind.

Itzal shook it off as he sighed and looked at the man, he seemed to have conflicting emotions. Itzal wondred if he to had something that went bump in his head. Itzal did not think it likely, so he just shrugged it off, and watched the man as he spoke. Itzal let out a hollow, emotionless laugh. "Respect my elders? I don't show anyone respect unless they earn it, and my respect is almost impossible to earn. And my name is Itzal, and again, not boy, what is yours old man? Itzal said it all without emotion, as he stared at them male. Part of him wanted to rip his throat out and feel his blood bath his tongue in the crimson red. And part of him wanted to do the same thing, only it knew how to control itself. Lucky for him the one that was in control, was the one that would control himself.

<style>
.itzal-d04 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.itzal-d04 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.itzal-d04 b {color:#7DA4DE; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.itzal-d04 {background-color:#1E365A; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/itzal.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#070F1A; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:140px 0px 10px 0px; }
.itzal-d04-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]