Piercing
[html]

OOC: 199 WC

Itzal had been wanting to get his ear pierced for a while now. But he was not that good and would rather not get his ear infected cause he went and drove a needle through it. So since he had arrived in Nove Scotia he had aked around. He had found out there was a canine here named Sky who was good at piercings. Itzal had set out to find hher. But no luck so far. He figured he would check one last place for today, then if he couldn't find her, he would go rest, seeing as evening time was starting to set in. So he had traveled to Halifax to see if Sky was around.

Itzal contemplated the idea of getting his ear pierced. Which ear did he want it in. Left or right? Left he decided. He couldn't wait. Maybe later on, he would get more, but for now, he was excited about one. Now all he had to do is find her. And get her to agree to give him one. And then get it done. Hmm maybe this wouldn't be so fast and easy. Oh well, it was defintely going to be worth it.

<style>
.itzal-tbl .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.itzal-tbl p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.itzal-tbl b {color:#E5F8DC; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#1F261B 2px 2px 2px; }
.itzal-tbl {background-color:#2F4424; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/itzalgift.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#A8DB8E; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:243px 0px 10px 0px; }
.itzal-tbl-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

Takes place in between the "Shh, it's a secret" threads with Valinta. :3

Sky and Val had parted ways for a moment or so. They'd meet back up to go home later, but for now, Sky was in need of some alone time. She'd laughed herself sick trying to help Valinta figure out a front-hook strapless bra, and the younger girl had complained about it being absolutely pointless for an hour after. It all gave Sky a headache, though she still wore an amused grin. Now, though, she needed to find a way to rid herself of the headache, and so she was off to the edge of Halifax, wandering aimlessly as her mind cleared.

She loved shopping, apparently, especially with Valinta, probably her closest female friend in D'Arte. She'd been excited from the moment they'd set off that morning, and now, edging into the evening, she was still happy to spend time with the little shade. Just in case, though, she'd brought her needles and piercings with her, should anyone find her services useful. She'd already pierced Bao, who was happy to come to her in the first place, even if he hadn't planned it. What was stopping someone else from coming to her, now that her piercing talents had spread?

Apparently, nothing. Sky didn't know it yet, but the shadowy figure in the distance was looking for her. She, on the other hand, was just looking for directions to the nearest shop. The idea hit her to buy a gift for Val, or else find one, and so she was off trotting, approaching the male evenly and cautiously. "Excuse me, sir?" She smiled, ignoring the slight headache she had left. "I hate to bother, but would you happen to know where the nearest set of shops are?"

<style>
.sky-z29 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.sky-z29 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.sky-z29 b {color:#3A1607; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.sky-z29 {background-color:#E9CB53; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/skygift.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#523309; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 230px 0px; }
.sky-z29-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
OOC: 157 WC

Itzal had just really been starting to wonder if this sky person even existed. He doubted that everyone would have lied to him. But no matter how much he searched, he could not find Sky. It was hopeless, he would be peircingless for life.

That is when he saw the figure coming towards him. His hopes rised as he thought maybe she knew where sky was. He kept walking towards the figure until he was close enough to hear her ask him where the nearest shop was. He was sorry to disappoint her, but he barely knew the area himself. "It is no bother at all, and sadly, I do not. I'm looking for someone myself. Do you by any chance know where i can find a female named Sky? I'm looking to get a piercing from her. "

Itzal felt kind of bad for not being able to help the female. Hell, he could barely help himself.

<style>
.itzal-tbl b {color:#E5F8DC; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#1F261B 2px 2px 2px; }
.itzal-tbl {background-color:#2F4424; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/itzalgift.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#A8DB8E; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:243px 0px 10px 0px; }
</style>[/html]
[html]

Tah-Dah!

Sky was glad he answered, sure, but she nearly cracked up laughing again as he asked her... where she was, and if she knew herself. Yup, this was a great day, indeed! And he wanted a piercing from her too! Joy! "Ah, thanks anyway.. As for miss Sky... Actually, yeah, I know where you can find her. Turn around a second." With a wicked grin that she hid behind her turtleneck, girl waited patiently for him to obey. She took a step back and, if he turned around, girl would clear her throat, then speak again.

"The name's Sky Katruk, Saprano of Cercatori D'Arte, skilled in singing and piercing." She stuck out her tongue in a silly smile, waving her tail. "What might I pierce for you today, good sir?" Now that slight laugh escaped her lips. She didn't think he'd want anything major; boy looked as if he hadn't been pierced before. The bag on her shoulder had a few things, but nothing to use for a traditional ear piercing. She supposed a lipring, the hoop kind, might do, if he didn't mind her using the proper fluted needle for it.

<style>
.sky-z29 {background-color:#E9CB53; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/skygift.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#523309; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 230px 0px; }
</style>[/html]
[html]
OOC: 295 WC

Itzal was prepared to hear the female tell him that she had never heard of Sky before. Then his hope would be crushed for good. So he was super surprised when he heard her say to turn around, thinking Sky had come up behind him while he was talking to this stranger. His ears went forward and he turned around as fast as he could on two legs. Then his ears drooped as he saw no one was there.

What, was this female playing tricks on him. He was really put off by it, since he did not like getting his hopes up just to see that it was in false reason. That is why he was really surprised when he turned back around and The female introduced herself as the very person he was looking for. It had never even crossed his mind that this could be the very one he had been seeking. He almost did a jump of joy for having finally found the person who could give him a piercing.

He let out a laugh and smiled at sky " Nice to meet you, you have no idea how long I have been looking for you. I'm Itzal, skilled in stealth and fighting, and somewhat strong in math, in my head, I can not write to save my life. He felt stupid for saying so much, but he really did not care, making himself seem a little off was another specialty of his. "And no need to call me good sir, Itzal is fine, good sir makes me feel so formal, anyways, i was hoping to get my ear pierced, but I'll take any piercing. I've been dying to get one forever now, but did not want to risk doing it myself. "

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

"Nothing in life is ever free..."

Sky grinned wide as he introduced himself, claiming to have been looking for her for a long time. Poor kid; she almost never left Thornbury, so no wonder. She nodded as he spoke, chuckling a bit as he went on about what he could and couldn't do, then finished with admitting he'd never pierce himself. Thank gods! Girl actually responded with a surprised but delighted expression, and both hands going up to grab his cheeks and shove her nose up close to his face. In all seriousness, she spoke in a low tone. "You, Itzal, are the entity of common sense for that. Thank gods."

Releasing the poor boy, she flicked her tail and turned away, waving a hand over her shoulder. "Come come, follow me. Let's find a place to sit, and I can get started. I can do whatever you ask for today, since I have all my stuff with me, but I don't really have any studs for ear piercings. If it's the ear you wanted, you'll have to excuse the gauge." Girl was so happy to have a customer! Wait. Customer. She froze in her tracks and turned around, giving him a side-ways glance.

"I hate to ask... but do you have anything to trade for my services?" Anything would do. Food, livestock, pets, information... anything. Even something as simple as a ribbon for her hair would do. "Piercings take up needles, and they're not easy to find. Plus I'll be giving you my own studs and hoops for whatever you get done, since I doubt you have your own, and even if you did, it'd be unsanitary. I don't charge much, but even my own packmates have to pay something."

Of course, her packmates usually played her a song, or crafted her a trinket. Girl was a collector, of both memories and nick-nacks. The idea of giving away something without anything in return was a sickening one for her, and the worse part, was that it made her feel greedy. Ick. Guilt.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]
OOC: 372 WC

Itzal was pretty easy going. He did not freak out to much, or anything like that. He could control his emotions pretty good. But even he was pretty stunned when Sky grabbed his face and shoved her face in his and told him how good his common sense was for not trying to pierce himself. At least that is what he thought she was complimenting him on.

He followed her while she began talking, telling him he could get anything he wanted, so he figure he would stick with his ear piercing for now. He could always find her later and pay for more. He reacted fast when she came to a stop and turned to look at him. As she began to ask if he had something to pay her, his trademark smirkish smile came on his face as he reached into a pouch tied onto his jeans and pulled out a needle. The needle was made of Wolf bone. And dyed red.

He had made it himself before he had Arrived at Nova Scotia. He had came along a feral wolf, a loner. It had been very hungry, and decided to make a meal out of him. Or at least try to. The wolf was weak with hunger and Itzal quickly kill him. Then ate some of him. He took one of the Wolf's leg bones. He had slowly formed it into a piercing needle. Then, in spring time, he had gotten berries with red color and smashed them up in a makeshift bowl. Using their juice, he had dyed the needle red.

He had figured if worse came to worst, he would pierce himself with it. But when he had heard that sky was a piercer, he knew right away he could pay her with it...if she took it. "Will this do? It is a needle I made myself. I figured you could sanatize it and use it. That way it would make up for any needle you use on me." Itzal was glad he had thought of using it to pierce himself, cause it now gave him something that she might want herself to use. Huh, he thought It is funny how everything eventually has a use

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

All facts below are true. Big Grin

Sky perked her ears as he smirked suddenly, and she watched him produce a rather interesting trinket. A fluted needle, made of wolf's bone, dyed red. She suddenly became very interested, carefully taking it from him and examining it. The thing was too rough to pierce properly with, no matter how smooth it looked; it was why most needles were made with metal, and not bone. Those tiny microscopic splinters would always be there, and metal needles didn't have nearly as many. Use it? No, but she'd take it as a keepsake anyway.

"Fair price. Come along, now. Let's get this done." She smiled up at him and tucked the needle safely into her pouch, where she'd keep it until she got home. Back home, she had a nice case she could use for it, to show it off but not risk damaging it. "I won't end up using it for anything piercing-related. Even sanatized, it'll still be bad for skin. All needles, you see, have splinters on them from being shaped. You can never see them, but they're there."

She spoke matter-of-factly as they headed for a nearby stone bench, once used for a trolly stop. "The needles I use are surgical steel. They're crafted with heat, and then dipped in a solution of acid to get rid of as many splinters as possible." Sitting down, she brought the bag to her lap, pulled out his bone needle again, and then one of her own. The difference was actually noticable. The tiny silver needle was sharp, very sharp, and very much smoother than the bone one, even with all the effort put into making such a nice trinket.

"If I used this, or maybe a sewing needle, then I'd be ripping at more skin than needed, and it would risk breaking blood vessals, thus causing bruising, and in extreme cases, internal bleeding and a nasty bacterial infections." Girl noted that she'd gone off on a nerdy little rant, and sighed, shaking her head. "I'll take it as payment though, since it is very well crafted, and one of a kind." She tucked it away again and snapped the metal needle in half, bending over to shove it deep into the dirt, where it wouldn't be stepped on.

"Right, lemme get my gloves on, and we can start. Worry not, everything's cleaned already. I have my solutions with me too, as well as a bit of wax for where it'll be done." She pulled on some gloves, black rubber, and then pulled out, of all things, shaving wax. "Even if it's the ear, hair getting into a new piercing can be both painful, irritating and very risky for bacteria." She got some out, a tiny little bit, and signaled for him to lean closer to her, her bag and stuff covered once again on her lap. "It doesn't hurt. I do it for my own piercings."

Indeed, her eyebrow still had a tiny patch without fur, where she'd pierced it the other day. Two piercings on that left brow gave her a cross-bones effect, both in sterling silver spike-studs. If one looked closely, her tongue was pierced too, with a canadian flag-oriented ball on either end. She'd done it all herself, even the large gauges in the tips of her ears. She really was impressive with a needle.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]
OOC: 383 WC

Itzal was really looking forward to finally getting his ear pierced. He had been wanting it done for ages now. So when Sky told him it was a fair price, he was super relieved. He had thought for a second it would not be sufficient. He would have probably gone off the deep end and gone insane....or insaner then he already was.

He followed sky to the sky bench. Listening as she told him the needle would not be able to be used, cause of the small splinters and was secretly grateful he never ended up getting fed up with waiting and piercing himself with it. He was glad she would like it as a trinket though, that was defintly good. And he liked all the facts she was giving him. He really did find it interesting. And he did note the diffrence when she held up the two diffrent needles side by side.

As Itzal listened to her explaining all the side effects of using a wrong needle, he was awed by how much she knew about this, and how stupid it would have been to try and pierce anything himself. And then she started pulling all of her materials out. He was again amazed at how much stuff was need for this, and just the right kind of stuff. When she pulled out the wax he was a tiny bit worried. As was customary for him, while in Optime form, he went shirtless, only wearing jeans, and he was worried if she got some of the wax on him then he would have bald patches. "Ummm can you be careful not to spill the wax, i would rather not have a big bald spot on my belly, not trying to be rude or anything." truth was, he had some pretty nasty scar on some places, but the only ones that were truly visible were the not so bad ones, but the really bad ones were covered by fur that had grown over them. It was actually why he had a white patch in Secui form on his chest. And he had a more greyish black strip across his stomach that covered on, though you had to be super close to realize any color diffrence. He would not like those exposed.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

RIP. Your ear hair. ;D

Sky looked up at him and frowned. "Does it look like I've ever spilled the wax before?" She adjusted some, and dapped a tiny drop onto the wax paper she'd pulled out with it. "It won't hurt any, and does it really look like I can spill it?" She smirked and showed him the paper, where just a tiny dab was dropped onto it, still moist and sticky like glue. "It starts cold, and the wax on the paper mixes into it and makes it harder. I fold the paper like so..." She folded it on the dab, then rubbed it. "And now it's hot, so stay still."

Leaning forward, she unfolded the paper and placed it gently on his ear, the back of it, and pressed down. Holding it there a moment, the boy could probably feel it set in, clinging to the tiny hairs there. "The ears are sensitive, so you might feel a nasty sting when I take it off. Brace yourself. Deep breath in..." She'd listen closely for his following her instructions, and if he did... then...

Rip.

Girl snatched the paper away, along with a half-inch wide patch of fur. No doubt, that so-called sting was going to hurt more than the piercing itself. She grinned wickedly and glanced at it. "Mwaha. Now I can clone you for my evil army of doom and llamas." She paused to look up at him, ears perked. "You okay for the next bit? Gotta do the inside of the ear now. That's gonna hurt a bit more." Oh joy. Girl went about readying the next drop of wax.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]
OOC: 196 WC

He smiled to himself at her response. And secretly thought to himself that there was a first time for everything. He looked at the paper that she had put the wax on. "No, it does not look like you can spill any. He knew it was probably rheotorical, but he answered anyways. She explained it to him as it got hot and then she pressed it on his ear. He could feel his hairs attaching them selves to the wax. He waited, then took a deep breath, waiting....

Then she ripped it off, and DAMN could that girl pull that stuff off fast. He only winced inwardly a bit. It was surprisng to him how much it had taken off. He had not been expecting it so he winced. He sighed when the stinging fades. And then his natural smirkish smile came back and he looked back at her. "Ok, you can clone me for you evil army, but only if i get all my piercings done for free from now on." Itzal knew there was no way she would let him get piercings for free, it was just his way of joking. "yeah, I'm ready."

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

~~~

Sky couldn't help the tiny laugh she gave, and she leaned forward. "Only if my cloning machine gets fixed. If not, you're still paying." So close to his face, she grinned and stuck out her tongue a bit, blue eyes shining. "Brace... deep breath in..." She'd placed the wax on a spot inside his ear, directing across from the outter patch. "...three... two..." She didn't wait for three. Girl ripped the paper off again, just like before. This likely hurt more, considering how delicate the inner ears were.

She dropped the papers on the bench behind her and changed gloves. "Next, cleaning the spot. Not hard, but stay still. It might sting a bit on the inside." This time, she dapped a small fold of gauze with some sort of solution, clear and strong smelling. Girl also rubbed her gloved hands in it, then leaned forward. "Nice and still for me, handsome. This won't take a second." Gently, she dabbed the spots clean, swiping the gauze across it to make sure it was sanitary. "Done. Time for the real piercing now."

She tossed the gauze behind her too, with the papers, then pulled out a little bag of studs. "Pick out your favorite. They're supposed to be for your eyebrow and lip, but they look good in ears too. Especially the hoops." They were all small gauges, with ball-studs. Some were a black metal, some were silver and gold, and one or two were an interesting mix of black and white metal, like marble.

"While you do that, I'll do the actual piercing." She leaned forward again, this time with a fluted needle in hand, one that matched the gauges. "Okay, honey, stay extra still for me. I'll count down from three, and we'll be all ready for the stud, m'kay?" Her tone took on almost a motherly hue, one that came instinctively when she did piercings. It was bound to be comforting, and if you decided to play it right, almost appealing.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]
OOC: 332 WC

"Dang it, it is just my lucky that your cloning machine would be broken, and I don't know anyone who is good at fixing those. Oh well, looks like I'm stuck with paying." He smiled at her, and noticed she had blue eyes. He was use to seeing his own yellowish eyes that someitmes he forgot their were other colors for eyes. It was funny how dead to the world he could be at times. He took a deep breath. And the she ripped it off early. And that one hurt much more. He let out a whine in surprise, then cut it off.

Itzal hel still like she said, the stinging in his inner ear still present, while she went to clean it. He wrinkled his nose at the smell of the solution. It was very strong and it filled his nostrils. He was not very fond of it, but sat still obiedently. Then she told him to pick out a stud. He figured he should look for something he would like. He rummaged through the bag, looking for a stud he favored. He heard the shift in her voice from teasing and joking, to the voice she had been using to explain the process to him, to a motherly voice. It made him pause for a moment and think of hearing his mothers voice. He remembered it clearly, thought he had left all emotions for her behind. He loved her true, but she was dead and gone from his life, she had died to save him, so he would not waste the life she gave in mourning her and feeling self-pity.

As he rummaged through the bag some more, looking at the studs and shapes of them, he found one that peeked his curoursity. It was black and white on either sides, with a silver dot in the middle. He liked that one. So he picked it out of the bag and waited for her to finish the actual piercing.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

~~~

Sky of coursed glanced down and smirked as he picked out which one he liked. Yes, she'd liked that one too. She had one just like it at home. "Okay, hon, this will only pinch..." She turned her attention back to the needle, and lined it up, while saying in a soft tone, "Three..."

She glanced around to the back of the ear and gently pushed her claw at the spot through the rubber, marking it with her fingers. The needle lined up and touched the skin with the point, a foreboding feeling. "Two..." Then, as she, in that same tone, said 'one', she pushed the needle through firmly, leaving it half-way in for a second, then taking it out quickly, setting it down on her lap carefully and bringing some gauze up to the new hole.

"Alright, just let me see the stud..." She reached down and took it from him, twisting off the ball, and then, the more annoying part, poking it into the hole. The threads were bound to hurt a bit, but after that, she closed it up and brought the solution to his ear again, cleaning off the tiny bit of blood and whatever was left of germs and such. "All done, Itzal." She leaned back to admire her handywork, smiling. "Gotta say, looks pretty damn cool."

She went about gathering her garbage up, disposing of them in a little container that she'd drop off at the hospital later. The gloves came off and she added them to the container, then she packed the sealed container into her bag and closed it up. "Gotta tell yah. I'm jealous. When I got my ears pierced the first time, it was by my sister, and she was doing her first test piercing on me. She used this old sewing needle for both of them, and I was hurtin' for a week after." But not as much as she'd been hurtin' after the gauges.

"M'old lover did my gauges here..." She flicked her ears to show them off. "Never get instant gauges. It hurts and bleeds like a bitch. That's when you use some sharp metal, like hell's cookie cutter, and punch straight through the skin. They look cool now, but they're almost not worth it." She smiled though, and then held up a finger to him.

"Wash with clean salt water twice daily, and at the end of the month, come see me in Thornbury. If you notice any swelling or discomfort after the first day, come see me right away, and I'll see what I can do to fix it. Don't turn it for the first day, and don't go playing or scratching at it. Don't change it until after a month, and you've come to see me. I live in southern Thornbury. It's best if you howl at the border and have someone escort you, so you're not breaking rules. Everyone in the pack knows where I live, and I'm usually home in the evenings." Blah blah blah.

"Now then. Anything else I can do for yah?"

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]
OOC: 239 WC

Itzal was so excited. He was finally really going to get his ear pierced. He forced himself to calm down so that he did not mess it up with his fidgeting. He could feel himself wanting to jump up and down like a little boy while she slowly counted down. He could feel her lining the needle up through his ear. And then it was through. She had been right, it was a tiny pinch, but not enough to really bother him. And then he was handing her the stud and she was putting it in. And just like that, he had his very first ever pierced ear.

She used the solution to clean his ear agian, but this time he barely even noticed the smell, and when she complimented it he was really happy. "Thanks, I'm sure it would not look so good if I hadn't come to you." As he listened to her tell him her first times getting piercings and gauges, he felt bad for her not having some one like herself to pierce and gauge her. He noticed the gauges on her ear when she pointed them out.

"Ok sky, I'll make sure I clean it and I'll come see you at the end of the month. And nope, not right now, I'm good, but if you could, He smirked at her let me know when you fix that cloning machine of yours. Thanks again.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

~~~

Sky chuckled a bit at the cloning reference, knowing full well it'd be an inside joke with him from now on. "I'll be sure to do that." She closed up her bag completely and stood, brushing off and stretching. "Glad to have been able to help you fufill your body modification needs." She didn't hesitate to reach over and brush a clawed finger over his eyebrow. "I'd say get this done next, if you want. It'd look good on you. Golden ball stud to match your eyes there."

She hovered a moment, admiring his bright colored eyes on his dark fur. A nice contrast. Then she backed up again and fixed the bag over her shoulder. "I'm usually in Thornbury, so in a week, if you want anything, come look me up." She then added, in a less professional tone, "Or if you ever want to just hang out a bit, y'know. Maybe you could teach me a bit in stealth."

With a bright smile, she offered her hand for a friendly shake. "It was nice meeting you, Itzal. See you around sometime?" Sky was more than happy to make friends with a customer. Who knew, maybe they'd end up becoming closer as friends, and she'd have a comrade outside of D'Arte for once.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]
OOC: 390 WC

Itzal smiled at the joke. He was glad He had run into Sky. And she was really cool. Which was good. Cause he planned on getting more piercings, and it would be much better with his piercer being easy to talk to. He only flinched away at first when she reached over to his eyebrow on instinct. He was not use to letting people so close to his face. The excitement of the piercing had kept him from worrying when she was near his ear, but now that the effect had worn off, he was a little wary. But it was only instinct, and he caught himself before he let out a small growl. He smiled at her suggest to get his next one there, to match his eyes. He thought it was a good suggestion, and probably would.

"I'll be sure to do that as soon as I am ready for my next one." He noticed she stayed closed to his eyes and looked at them for a second. He smiled to himself. He was not sure why she did. He did not think she felt any attraction to him. But he did not really mind. He trusted her to an extent, and he knew his eyes were a rather strange color to his fur. He actually remembered when he was younger. His eyes were a blackish color like his fur. But over time, they shifted to a yellow gold like his were now. Then she leaned away and told him where he could find her in a week time if he needed. Then her tone shifted, and it was more friendly, offering to hang out if he wanted. He laughed at her remark about him teaching her stealth. "Sure, if you have A LOT of patience and are willing to pratice a lot. Cause it is not as easy as it might seem. But yeah, that sounds like fun, I'm always willing to make friends." He reached out and shook her hand. "It was nice meeting you to Sky Katruk. And of course you will see me around sometime. I'm always out wandering around. I haven't even picked a place to live yet, I just sleep where ever I am when night falls in." He smiled at her again before getting up "I should probably get going now.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

FAILTASTIC POST IS FAILTASTIC
For that, I am sooooo sorry! D: Such a horrible ending to a great rp on my part!

She grinned after the handshake, and after he mentioned needing a lot of patience and practice. Both, she could deal with easy. She grinned wide, tail waving some. "I'm a huntress and a herder, my dear boy. Patience comes naturally." It was true; her father was a breed of working-class dog, used often for herding, and her mother had been a mighty huntress. "Who knows, Itzal." She grinned and held her hands behind her back, friendly as ever.

"If you ever need a place to stay, maybe I'll let you crash in my spare bedroom. It's always welcome, even if you're not in my pack." She brought a hand up then, and waved it a bit. "I must also be going. Valinta's probably wondering where I went, and she's not the patient type. I'll see you around, Itzal."

She'd then turn on her toes and trot away, waving over her shoulder. Another day's work, drawn to a close. Glorious.

<style>
</style>[/html]