M -The Secret's Out (DND)
[html]
WARNING This thread contains: graphic sexual content, graphic violence, or extremely offensive material starting with the 1st post. Reader discretion is advised.

Ooc. WC:448

Giving birth to the little rats was hard enough, now she got the chance to watch them die. Axelle left the somewhat still sleeping pups on the blanket in the shack. She opened the protesting door and went outside to collect some sticks and tree branches for the fire. She rounded the shack and found a can of gasoline. This will make it easier. Then she visited a few nearby trees and broke off a few lower branches, which she broke those into smaller pieces. She then put them in a pile somewhat near the shack and dumped the gasoline all over them. It was a decent pile of wood and would hold for a good pup burning ceremony.

Where’s my lighter? Axelle looked around her on the ground, but then realized it was probably in her bag which was in the shack. She pushed open the squeaking door and walked into the dusty shack and grabbed her purple bag. She searched every pocket, but then found her yellow lighter in one of the smaller pockets on the side. She flicked it on to see if it worked. It did. She walked out of the shack dropping her bag back on the floor and walked over to the gasoline saturated pile of branches. She stood away from it a little bit, flicked the lighter on, and threw it into the pile. The branches ignited immediately, and Axelle turned to get the pups from the shack.

She pushed the shack’s door open for the last time and grabbed the rolled up blanket full of pups, her bag, and the two dead pups and walked out. She stood a little away from the fire and sat cross legged. She placed the blanket full of now whining pups to the left side of her with the two dead ones on top. She threw her bag farther away from them. The pups had to have been crying because they were hungry. She decided not to feed them and let them die hungry.

Axelle grabbed one of the dead pups and held it in her hands. It was the cute one with the black paws. She liked its look, but it was dead. She threw its little limp body into the fire and watched as it shriveled quickly in the fire. Not long after she threw it that it became just blackened, burned bones. This part didn’t affect her much since these pups were already dead. She had no idea how she would feel when she threw the live ones in and heard them squeal for their lives. She shivered and just stared into the fire looking at the blackened bones slowly disintegrate.

<style>
.axellecolor-text {padding:0px 7px;}
.axellecolor {padding:5px 0px; text-indent:25px; margin:0px;}
.axellecolor b {color:#cf3187; font-weight:bold;}
.axellecolor {width:370px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#7044d1; background-image:url(http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/9899/souls51.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:195px 0px 6px 0px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3d1e67; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC: Anything goes since this is LA? Big Grin 364

"Fuck.." Kemo was out of weed. It was a miracle, though a curse to him, and he couldn't find Clover anywhere. He had been searching all morning, pissed off more and more with each disappointment he received, every second that went by without a taste of his sweet sweet green leaves. He had given up his search only a few minutes ago, deciding to try and see if he could walk his cravings off. It was so much a physical need for the plant, but a mental want, a very powerful want, like the want to have sex with a very attractive female but she's just not wanting to put out.

Unlike that female however, he couldn't just force her to give him what he wanted. It was ironic, really. The one female in the entire area that was Nova Scotia, perhaps even the world, besides Ralla, that he could never ever force to do what he wanted was the one known as Mary Jane, and that thought pissed him off even more than he all ready was. The Moon felt sorry for any unlucky soul that would have crossed Kemo's path at that point, but it wasn't the Moon or a soul or a body that stopped Kemo in his tracks. A scent, barely perceptible on the wind but nevertheless there, invaded his thoughts. Fur...burning fur...and meat. What in Moon sake?

A fire was burning somewhere in the distance, judging by the freshness of the scent. He faced the direction that the smoke was coming from and debated on whether to find out what this was or not. It didn't take long for him to decide, forgetting all about his problem as he tore off after the smoke trail, stopping only when he heard the fire crackling close by. As he walked up to the fire his nose picked up another scent and he tilted his head slightly. "Axelle..What are you burning?"

His ear twitched as he heard the little yelps coming from close by the female. What was she doing? Could she possibly be doing what he thought she was doing? If she was...that was so deliciously evil...

Kemo ”talks”, walks, and thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.kemoforest-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#7f7a5b; letter-spacing:1px; }
.kemoforest-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.kemoforest-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.kemoforest-a01 {margin:0 auto; width:370px; background-color:#121212; background-image:url(http://img833.imageshack.us/img833/8206/souls43.png); background-position:top center;
background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #000000; padding: 350px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: cambria, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#c0c0c0; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Fae
[/html]
[html]

Ooc. WC: 400

Axelle was lost in a deep trance watching the remains of the puppy sizzle. She was so lost that she hadn’t noticed Kemo walking over. She hadn’t noticed until he spoke, actually. That’s okay, though. She wasn’t afraid of him anymore and his actions wouldn’t bother her anymore. She was getting revenge right before his…nose, and he hadn’t a clue of what was going on. She threw the other miscarried pup into the fire before answering. This one, too, just sizzled and the skin melted away from the bones as it’s lifeless body burned.

What does it look like?

Then after a moment, she noticed what mistake she had made. She hoped he wouldn’t get mad. She always ignored the fact that he didn’t have eye ability since he was so great with all his other senses.

Uh, I mean smell like?

My mistake. Shit. She hoped he was okay with that. Anyways, today isn’t about him. It’s pup burning time! Now, it’ll be even more interesting with him present. Him especially since he’s the true father. Axelle laughed evilly at both the thought of burning the little suckers and getting back at Kemo. All this time, she was staring into the fire. If only he could see this. The pup’s bones were nothing but charred specs now. Time for the live ones! A conniving idea came to thought. She would save the Kemo look-a-like pup for the second round. She pulled out one of the wriggling white pups. It’s little yelping almost broke her heart and it wasn’t even burning yet. Axelle held the pup in her fingers and stroked its head before throwing the poor pup into the fire. It’s cries were almost unbearable as Axelle held back tears. She never thought she would have to do this. The pup squirmed for about thirty seconds before it lay in the fire lifeless and cooking. All of it’s skin was burned off, now the fire was working on the internal organs. The tiny ones.

Axelle didn’t realize how much this revenge was going to torture her in the process. She inhaled harshly, sucking in the tears that formed in her eyes. She would be strong because they weren’t meant for this world. Kemo would not have this over her. They were the devil’s pups. She had a hard time convincing herself that the little ones were anything but innocent.

<style>
.axellecolor-text {padding:0px 7px;}
.axellecolor {padding:5px 0px; text-indent:25px; margin:0px;}
.axellecolor b {color:#cf3187; font-weight:bold;}
.axellecolor {width:370px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#7044d1; background-image:url(http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/9899/souls51.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:195px 0px 6px 0px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3d1e67; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC: I pretty much messed up SSWM for you didn't I? Sad I'm so sorry again >.< Short post

He padded up closer to her, growling slightly at her comment, though he was much more interested in what was going on to care. He gave her a look that just spelled sarcasm. "Haha very funny, but that doesn't answer my question, as for what it smells like, I would say meat and burning fur. Are you cooking something?" The crackling fire caught his attention, the smell coming much stronger now with his current proximity to the crackling fire.

He sat down carefully, making sure he wasn't so close to the fire as to add the scent of his own burning fur to the scent. He listened carefully as he heard movement from the wolfess, hearing the wriggling of a tiny creature and then he was on his paws the moment the blood curdling yelps and shrieks began. He placed himself in front of the fire, able to do so by the feel of the warmth on his side and the sound of the crackling fire. He stared as much as he could while blind at the wolfess, his eyes full of suspicion. "Axelle I demand to know what you are doing. Why do those sound suspiciously like puppy yelps?"

<style type="text/css">
.kemoforest-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.kemoforest-a01 {margin:0 auto; width:370px; background-color:#121212; background-image:url(http://img833.imageshack.us/img833/8206/souls43.png); background-position:top center;
background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #000000; padding: 350px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: cambria, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#c0c0c0; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Fae
[/html]
[html]

No, its okay. I wasn’t even near winning this year anyways. WC: 235

A smile creased Axelle’s maw as she noticed Kemo becoming a bit freaked out. This is exactly what she wanted to see. Evil Kemo getting spooked by her own deeds. Just wait until what she had in store for him later. She giggled evilly as she could see the look on his face from the corner of her eye.

Because they are.

This was getting good. She pulled another wriggling puppy out of the rolled up blanket and stroked its tiny head with her finger. Her puppy look-a-like. This one was going to be hard. She held onto it longer than the others wishing she could keep it. But, no. It was impossible this time. Maybe someday, with someone she cared for, she would give birth to another child that looked exactly like herself.

Would you like to help me?

If he would help her, which she knew he probably couldn’t resist, it would make the event completely worth it. If she could get him to burn his own children, then her revenge would be accomplished. Now… Only to get him to throw one in…

She grabbed the last alive pup from the blanket and handed it to him. The pup was hungrily yelping at it’s father, though he could not see him. Ah, like father like son. Axelle snickered to herself as she held the puppy out to him. He has to take it.

<style>
.lilskull-text {padding:0px 9px;}
.lilskull ooc {color:#3a3a3a;}
.lilskull i {color:#ffffff; font-style:italic;}
.lilskull b {color:#ab0632; font-weight:bold;}
.lilskull {width:350px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#6c6c6c; background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/2v3ikcp.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:345px 0px 6px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#000000; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC:Lol I wasn't either, then I don't feel so bad then Smile I really need to get my muse back stably again DX

At first Kemo couldn't process what the wolfess had said, but then it hit him like a ton of bricks. His world came crashing down on top of him, every sin that he had committed in his life suddenly smacking him in the face with the force of a tidal wave. Guilt washed over him and he realized he was no longer the evil insane wolf he once was. He shook his head slightly, as if trying to convince himself this was all a nightmare.

WHen he realized he could still smell the scent of burning fur and flesh, the warm fire still crackling behind him, he knew he had to do something about this. With a simple change in stance, and form as well, he reached out his hand, letting her place the pup into his hand and gently closing his fingers around it. He then pulled his hand slowly back to him, holding the pup up to his face and sniffing it, letting it snuffle against his muzzle. With gentle movements he sniffed around the fire, searching out for the blanket on the ground until he found it by scent, placing the pup gently within it.

With this task finished, he turned to face Axelle, hackles standing on end and teeth only slightly bared, stone cold murder in his eyes as they blindly flicked from the squealing pup to her face. "Axelle...I'm going to give you one chance to give me the pup and remove any thoughts of harming these last two before I go absolutely ape shit on you. How can you do this? How can you destroy these innocent puppies' lives before they've even had a chance to open their eyes? What gives you that right huh? I'm not going to let you continue this." Questions flew through his head as much as his muzzle, his completely shocked and currently puppy defending mind full of inquisitive shock.

"Who's the father and are they yours?"

<style type="text/css">
</style>
Table by Fae
[/html]
[html]

There’s only that one puppy left. WC: 280

Axelle’s eyes grew big in surprise as she stared at Kemo. Defending pups? What the hell is he crazy? She picked the pup back up from the blanket and held it in her hands. She turned to him, stroking the puppy with complete shock in her face.

Kemo?! You’re defending them? Wouldn’t you want to help me?

She neared the fire with the puppy in her hands. She inhaled the scent of all its already burnt siblings and prepared her for this one. She held the puppy a little closer to the fire, still thinking on how to get Kemo to throw it in.

I always thought you were this evil wolf, kinda like me, but now I see how it is. It’s just a front!

She knew this would heat things up a bit. She was angry that he wouldn’t help her. She was sure he would. Why not now? He was evil in all his other deeds, now all of a sudden he wants to pussy out? What’s going on here? She growled and plopped the puppy back onto the blanket, and stood up with her arms crossed over her chest and a pissed off look painted on her face.

They’re mine.

She didn’t want to spill the news until he actually threw the little sucker in. If she spilled before he threw it in, then he would probably kill her and still have a little spawn running around. That was unacceptable. Although she pretended to ignore him, she kept a good watch on Kemo from the corner of her eye. She was careful not to let him touch the offspring in attempts to safe the little monster.

Speaks Thinks Acts. Voices

<style>
.lilskull {width:350px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#6c6c6c; background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/2v3ikcp.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:345px 0px 6px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#000000; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC:There's just the one? I thought there were more. According to your last few posts, she only threw like 3 pups in, the 2 dead ones and one live one. She gave birth to 6 :\

Kemo growled as he heard the pup being transferred to her, the gentle fur on fur contact soothing him a bit, but he wouldn't let his guard down. She had murdered far too many all ready and he would die before any more innocent puppy's lives were taken. "Help you? Help you kill these puppies? Help you take the lives of the truly defenseless? I can't do that Axelle. These pups don't deserve to die just because you chose it to be. I don't know where you got them, but they are going to be returned by the end of this day."

The moment he heard shuffling near the fire he moved closer to her, standing in front of her so that they were only inches from each other, not ignoring the fact that she had set the puppy back on the blanket. "A FRONT!? What is this a fucking contest for evilness? This is real life Axelle and this is murder. I have no problem with murder of adult wolves, even a teenager who got a little mouthy, but pups? Pups who haven't even opened their eyes yet? These pups still have the scent of birth upon them. How can you do it Axelle? How can you seriously look at these innocent little creatures and throw them into the fire like that, live with the screams and just ignore them? How are you going to sleep at night?"

This had set off an anger in him that even he doubted he had ever experienced before. She thought he was faking his evilness? Faking the damage his mind had received? No matter, that was the least of his worries for the moment. Innocent pups lives were at stake. Her next statement sent his mind reeling, his jaw dropping, anger rising ever more. "They're yours!?! THEY'RE YOURS!?!? You're their mother for fuck sake! How dare you sentence them to death like this, you're supposed to be taking care of them!" Lost for more words, Kemo snarled and kicked a burning log out of the fire by accident before turning back to her. Luckily he had managed to hit the unburned cool part of the log, but nevertheless the fire seemed to have been upset and roared to match his anger.

Suddenly an idea came to his mind and he smiled at the wolfess. "Axelle, I want to show you something, something only a mother could love. I know you prolly don't trust me, but just this once, for the sake of these innocent pups' lives, please forgive me." With that, he made an effort to grab her and throw her onto the blanket. He then crouched down and tried to hold her down, reaching for the remaining pups and placing them on her chest, waiting for the pups to latch on with their little tongues and smiling when he heard the gentle nursing noises. The pups had no teeth so Axelle should only be feeling the pleasure of a mother nursing her pups, or so he hoped.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
Table by Fae
[/html]
[html]

Shit, I lost count 0_0 I read the rules and it said she can’t give birth to more than 5… So I was kinda following that. Whichever. SLIGHT pp. WC: 370

Kemo was truly going soft of her. Axelle still stood pissed off. Everything else was just so screwed up, her plan was killed. Stabbed. Murdered just like almost everything else here. Kemo stepped to her, and she smiled in his face when he flipped out. Of course, he wouldn’t know her emotions unless her heart changed pace, and it didn’t. How are you going to live with the screams?! Shit. Easy.

Easily, just ignore them.

She loved how she was the cold hearted bitch in this situation because she was usually the one with the twinge of care, but no. Not anymore. How will you sleep at night? Also easy.

The same way I always sleep: soundly.

Should I tell him now? She wanted to so bad, but not yet. He kicked the burning log out of the fire which landed near the cabin a few feet away. That was catching fire now, and she looked at it for a moment. Fuck it. She looked away from it back to Kemo’s roaring anger. They’re yours?!

Yep.

She was oblivious to his anger. Before she could realize, he threw her onto the blanket, and pinned her. This was looking all too familiar, and it set off a little switch in her brain. He put the puppy on her chest, and it began to suckle. She looked down, and quietly watched for a second. Fine. If he wants to save the stupid fucking puppy… Her lips curled up into a deadly wolf snarl, and she ripped the puppy off of her nipple and held it in her hand while kicking Kemo off of her. When he fell back, she got up quickly and put the puppy in the blanket and wrapped it up. She left it there and stomped over to Kemo, she was pissed.

You chose the wrong fucking day!

She was angry, and her adrenaline was pumping which meant she was probably a lot stronger than usual. She was stupid enough to take on Kemo, but believed she was strong enough, too. Her lips stayed curled as she stomped over to him with her arms outstretched toward him not even sure what she was going to do with them yet.

Speaks Thinks Acts.

<style>
</style>
[/html]