-M-When the phone rings we all wake up.
[html]
WARNING This thread contains: graphic sexual content, graphic violence, or extremely offensive material starting with the 17th post. Reader discretion is advised.
[/html]

SSWM:306

There was the smell of blood within the pack lands. She knew that it didn’t belong to any one around in the pack, her sister and one other member. She was still learning all the names of her pack members, she would get them with time, but for now she wanted to try to patch up things between at least some of the Inferni members and Anathema members. Granted Pontiac was not able to talk for the pack but she knew she could talk for her-self and try to defend her sister for what she had done. Her sister wasn’t really mean or cold hearted she just has issues with other just wondering into her lands without a care in the word. Pontiac couldn’t blame her sister for such a reaction; she couldn’t just let one being get away with such a horrid crime. After all, the white and tan female knew that it would only take one body, one living breathing body to show every one that this pack wasn’t one to be taken lightly.
Moving to the lands outside of the pack borders the lady kept her head down sniffing as she made sure that the borders where clearly marked, her sister and the black lady’s scent had to be laid down very thick. She stood there looking back at her pack as her blue eyes looked fondly upon them. It was home, and it was family what more could this female ask for other than for a child of her own to share it with. So maybe she had the baby bug really bad. She sighed know that she would probably have to just steal a pup from someone…Sad she was willing to go that low to have a child that she could just call her own. Even if it wasn’t really her’s.
[html]

WC: 319

Itzal knew both of these smells. Better then any he had known before. He smelled Inferni, his pack. The scent they carried. It was like his own just slightly diffrent. But the other scent. The scent he loved but hated, the one that he had craved all those times, it imprinted into his soul. He smelled blood. The air was thick with it. But that was it. It was mixed with the smell of his packmate. He had followed his packmates scent, and he had gone pretty far. Until he smelled the blood. It made him stop and think. He smelled the air. And growled softly when he caught the scent of wolves.

He was in optime form. He was hidden, his fur blended him into the shadows of the trees he was near. Then he looked around, trying to pinpoint the scent. When he had it he started to move towards it, he stayed to the shadows, then when he knew he was close enough to make sure he was in hearing range. And he made sure he was well hidden. "What happened here, and what pack are you wolves of?" he called out in a light echoing voice. He would not expose himself until he was sure of who they were and if they went on the offensive. He could run fast, faster then most, but he was not sure how fast these wolves could get. And without time to change to Secui form, he might be caught in this slow form he was in.

Itzal could smell the blood ten time stronger now, and he knew that the coyote was dead. The air was so thich with the scent of blood that he knew there could not be enough blood for the coyote to survive anyways. He had to find out what was going on, then get his pack, and tell them what he had learned.

<style>
.op-tbl .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.op-tbl p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.op-tbl b {color:#2c5229; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.op-tbl {background-color:#e3f8f0; background-image:url(http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c73/p ... zaltab.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.op-tbl-border {width:400px; border:1px solid #ffffff; margin:0 auto;}
.op-tbl .inner { height:220px; overflow:auto; margin:10px 10px 80px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]The scent hung in the air, the blood that her sister spilt upon the lands would forever be a part of the smell of the pack lands. The tan and white female did not know really all that had happened, she could only figure that some one of the coyote clan made the foolish mistake of crossing the border lines without one of the pack members or maybe even worst mistake of ever and made her mad, or hurt one of her pack members. Oh there was so many thing that could have went wrong to make her sister mad enough to have taken out a life from someone.

She moved though the hills and valleys of the mountain as if she knew where she was going, but she didn’t. Part of her wanted to go back to Bleeding Souls to see what part of it was like and to see if there was any life coming back to it, looking at the hazed lines in the border lines she found her-self know that it wasn’t wise with how the pack just formed. Turning her head back to where she found the scent of the coyote coming she knew this wasn’t going to be good. She didn’t change the look on her face, it stayed plan and without an expression on it. She lifted her head to look at the ebony coyote. As she shrugged her shoulder. Well, hello to you to stranger.” She raised a brow she wasn’t going to give out the name of the pack just like that, and let her sister fall like that. NO way! She would lead them away from the trust for as long as possible. [/html]
SSWM:284
[html]

WC: 326!

Itzal was not stupid. He did not expect the female to just give up the name of her pack. He knew what had happened. Someone had murdered his fellow coyote. Maybe not this one. No not this one, she did not smell strong enough of the blood of the body. But she defintly knew the one that had. He stepped out of the shadows, and smiled his smirkish smile at her. He leaned back against the tree and looked her over. He closed his eyes and breathed in the air. The blood was still in it. And he could not help but drink it in, it was like a his first dose of herion in years of being cut off. To smell the blood so focused. It was hard to exhale and open his eyes again to watch the wolf.

He looked away form the wolf and felt the wind blow across his face. Then he looked back at her. She might have thought he was stupid for dropping his guard and not watching her. But he had been listening with his ears for any shift in movement she might have had. And he was defintly on guard. "I know you did not kill him. The scent of his blood is barely on you. But you are protecting who ever did. Why? Cause they are pack? Family? Well that coyote that they killed was part of my pack to. That was my family that died from the members of you pack. I at least deserve to know what happened. IF this was the other way around, you would ask the same of me. " He looked her in the eyes, his a goldish-yellow as he gazed into hers, trying to find any hint of understanding, his eyes softened and he gave her a weak smile. " I'm only trying to do for my pack what anyone who truly cared about theirs would do, just like you would do."

<style>
.op-tbl .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.op-tbl p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.op-tbl b {color:#2c5229; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.op-tbl {background-color:#e3f8f0; background-image:url(http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c73/p ... zaltab.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.op-tbl-border {width:400px; border:1px solid #ffffff; margin:0 auto;}
.op-tbl .inner { height:220px; overflow:auto; margin:10px 10px 80px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
sswm:516

She could smell that smell on him, that smell of coyote. The same smell of the poor soul that lost their life in the lands. She knew that the coyote belonged to the Inferni clan; she was not going to give out more information then what was needed to keep this meeting ending on a smooth note. Odds of that happening, probably not much if there was even any to being with. Eyes watched at the dark male stepped out from the shadows, with an evil sick grin. So sick it took everything that she did have inside of her not to shudder. Blue eyes narrowed at him as he spoke, all points that he spoke of was good, damn good! They were both being a loyal being to there packs and the leaders that allowed them the chance to live in them. ”Who’s to say that I didn’t kill ‘em? Scents can be misleading.” She would take her life and lay it down for her sister; Pontiac had nothing to lose if he killed her right here right now. However her sister had a lot more to lose. A pack, children, sisters, so much more than her.

Shifting around she raised a brow looking at the white teeth that shimmered from the smile upon the black coyote. ”Seems we both want was best for our pack families hmm?” To tell where her pack was located or even the name of it was foolish. ”Besides us Chimera wolves stick….Whoops! Crap! Forget I said that.” She hoped that would fool the coyote, it was a pack keyword was a pack and it was a pack that both sisters lived in for a short while. It was not a long stay but it was still the name of the pack that the two of them where in.

Tan fingers moved with a rush to her mouth as she covered it shaking, like she had committed such a horrid crime of letting out the name of the pack. Trying to hide the smile that was on her face, she lost it as she busted out into a fit of laughter. ”You that stupid?! Thinking I would give you that information so freely. You coyote really are fools after all aren’t you?” So she was mean but with getting the ebony male mad it might get his mind off what really happened and trying to figure out really who it was. ”If it helps, I can tell you how I did it.” She smirked as her sapphire eyes shimmered madly looking at his golden ords daring him to ask questions so she could answer them in the most cold hearted way she could dream of, just to make sure that no one went after her sister. No one harms a hair on any member with in her pack, that ways a sure fire way to get hurt. However to harm one of Pontiac’s own blood family members that was a sure fire way to get killed. Now she truly understood why Naniko done what she had done to that coyote.
[/html]
[html]

517!

Itzal had just expected the woman to hear his words out. He knew if the person who had done it was really important to her, then she would never give it up. He smiled to himself. He was the same, though he hoped that was as much they shared in common. Cause Itzal would not only give it up, but he would die protecting them. As he looked into the woman's eyes, he knew she would to. Then he sighed. He knew he was good at talking with people. When they were on good terms, he would flirt, when they were strangers, he acted warmly under normal circumstances. And at times like these, he kept himself calm and let the person he was talking to know he would not hesitate to kill them if it came to that. "Scents might be misleading, but the scent of blood is clear in the air, the area blowing from somewhere else, and the scent of blood on you is weak compared to it. Blood is never misleading to me. It can not be when part of me longs for it. He watched the female, and smiled at her, lifting up his lips to expose his teeth, he knew it was a cruel smile, an evil one that even he himself was afraid of, because it showed there was a part of him that loved to kill, loved the thrill of the hunt so much more than others, a part he shoved down and buried again and again.

He watched her with interest as she raised her eyebrow at him and mentioned their common goal. And then she let a word slip. Though Itzal found it a strange one, and not the names of any packs he had heard of since arrivng. He filed it away in his head. Maybe there was something to it, maybe not. As she brought her hand up, almost to cover it, Itzal thought of how much like a dramatized motion it was and smiled some. And then she started laughing and he knew the name was useless, And then she threw out some insults at him, which he just took with a grin. She would never get a rise out of him. He had disiplinced himself to stay calm. "Are you wolves really so dumb you can not smell our own blood in another? I'm only partial coyote, I mostly have wolf blood in me. And sure tell me how You did it if you are going to keep insisting upon claiming it. Itzal was not looking forward to having to maybe kill this wolves. Unlike the others in his pack, He did not completely hate wolves. He had no love for their kind, but no hate either. Same for all species, he was even, they all had flaws. Sometimes they were just to blind to see them. Even he was. Everyone wants to see themselves as amazing, but it is also amazing when others see themselves when they are wrong. And he could not help but wonder. Where either of them in the wrong?

<style>
.itzal-d04 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.itzal-d04 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.itzal-d04 b {color:#7DA4DE; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.itzal-d04 {background-color:#1E365A; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/itzal.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#070F1A; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:140px 0px 10px 0px; }
.itzal-d04-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

sswm:396

That smile of his chilled her to the bone, it wasn’t right…something about him just was not right. Or maybe something about how they meet up just was not right either. Maybe if the blood did not hang in the air and the tension of war was not already close enough, everything could have been different. Maybe they could have gotten along; maybe Pontiac would not be standing here trying to do everything within her power to hide the name of the being that killed one of his own. The tan and white female made a flick of her paw as she knocked her hat off her head and rubbed her head with her claws as she followed her hand down on her red tinted mane, as she stopped towards the end of her mane as she twisted her mane around her finger.

He had a point if he wanted blood so bad she would have a rustic scent of blood would have overweighed her own scent. The blood would still have stained the skin between her paws, but she would do whatever it took to keep the light on her and not on her sister or any other of her sister pack members. Ears rolled forward as she looked at the black hued male, as she looked at that smile, with his teeth so white without a hint of blood on them, without a chip of a fang. She would have figured the male was still fairly young, young but spoke the truth on matters that mattered the most to him.

With a cough, she placed her hat back on her head as she had to think of a story to make up and quick. ”Well it was all pretty fun really, he came into the pack lands, well fact of the matter is we don’t take kindly to strangers in our lands, so I killed him. That’s it.” She rolled her head back as she laughed as her head back to the side she snapped it down, narrowing her eyes upon him. ”Maybe if you wouldn’t spend your time with them you would not smell like them. You know your pack makes you who you are.” She wanted him mad at her; she needed him mad at her. She wanted his mind off the crime that was committed not too far away from here.

<style>
.pontiac-q30 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.pontiac-q30 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.pontiac-q30 b {color:#141D11; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.pontiac-q30 {background-color:#A1AD9C; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/_pontiac.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#394235; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:240px 0px 10px 0px; }
.pontiac-q30-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]
table by sie
[html]

611 WC!

Itzal stopped smiling and stared at her with cold hard eyes. He knew that he had been playing nice long enough. If it came to it. He would try to kill the female. And then he knew her pack would show themselves. Demanding justice. And Inferni could confront them on the body of his own packmate. Sure a war would come of it. But he would do anything to get justice. Anything to make sure his packmate's killer was at least punished by her own pack. Which was highly unlikely to happen. He sighed.

He thought of the knife he carried with him. He could feel the pouch it was in tyed around his waist. It was the only weapon he ever used. He could throw it, and fight up close. Though he perfered his claws and teeth. And it was good at silently slitting throats. He smirked at her, giving her his cruel smile. The one he was oh so good at. The one that could make blood chill. Because it showed how much some part of him was off. He knew the female saw it. He knew it probably disturbed her. But what she did not know is tht he was in control of that part of himself now. The part of told him to pull that knife out and throw it right at her skull.

He inhaled the air again. That sweet smell. It drove him mad. It was the blood of a predator, a blood unlike an other creatures. Prey's blood smelled of fear and weakness. But the blood of a predator smelled of determination and strength. It was so amazing how the two creatures could be split apart just by the way they lived. It was almost as if the blood of a predator was a special thing. While the blood of prey was common to taste, the blood of a predator was like a delicate wine to part of him. To the monster he sometimes felt stir. And how it loved it wines.

Itzal watched with intrest as the female swiped her hat off and ran her claws through her mane. He still stared at her, cold and heartless. Then she picked her hat back up and launched into her story. She laughed at the way she described the coyote's death, his murder. And then Itzal did something he hoped would surprised her. He laughed with her. "sounds like you had a lot of fun with him, can not say I blame you, All of us need a little fun now and then. But we have to speak up afterwards and be honest. Can't just stand by and protect someone else. Tell me who it really was, since we both know you aren't fooling me. Oh and I'm Itzal by the way, do i get a name from you? He watched her answer about him smelling of coyote. "They are my pack, so i spend time with them, therefor I smell like them. And you are right, your pack makes you who you are. So let me ask you. If you are going to keep claiming to have killed this coyote, does that mean you pack made you a murder? Is that how you want to represent your pack and make them look? Like a bunch of savage dogs who kill and leave the air thick with blood, but then Won't let the person who commited the crime known to others? Is that who your pack makes you?" He smiled when he knew he had her in some way. Sure she could probably blow it off, but it was something for her to think about.

<style>
.itzal-d04 {background-color:#1E365A; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/itzal.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#070F1A; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:140px 0px 10px 0px; }
</style>[/html]
[html]

SSWM:650

The smiled dropped away from the blacked males face, and his golden amber eyes shifted to coldness, she wanted to run away from this male, she wanted to run back to the warmth and safety of her den in the pack lands, but she knew by doing such would only lead him back to everyone. Were her cowardly acts really worth risking the whole pack safety because she did not the things that went bump in the night, and this male looked like one of the things that did in fact go bump in the middle of the night?! With his sigh she rolled pushed back against the tree as she moved down the tree face coming to a sit. She wanted to run now, she knew that if the rules where switched she and her family would be out for blood, and they would not stop till they had it. His smile returned but this smile was sick and twisted, it showed the darkness that was in his heart. Something was running though his mind, she wasn’t sure what he was thinking but she could almost put money on that fact that it would not be good whatever it was. Twisting her head upon her shoulder she looked at him, hiding the fear that she had in her heart with a look to tell him that she was not impressed by him or whatever games he was going to play she would play them right back. She was going to be tight lipped about this whole matter.

Fingers ran over her leg tracing her fur marking as she laughed looking over at him, her hat hung on her back as she gave a flick of her head looking at him. ”Oh we a slashing good time…” She laughed, and the more she thought of the stupid joke and how dry it was the harder she laughed. ”Ahh…I guess I should rephrase that hmm? I had a great time! Say and believe what you will.” She smiled ever so sweetly to him, like she had not a clue what they were talking about and everything that the male was wishing to know was whipped off like a clean slate. She stood up as she ran a finger up her side tracing her curves with an angel look to her eyes.”I’m never going to tell-hell” She almost sung to him. She would not give up any information that would bring any harm to her pack. She knew they were still forming and number where low that if something happened it could be a deadly blow to the pack. She giggled again as she took her claws though her power straight silky hair as she pushed her lips thin over her maw. She put a finger over her lips as the claw touched the bottom of her cold, black, wet nose. ”Sorry Sug. I mean… Itzal. Pontiac is my name and my game is not to tell you anything about what happened to your pack member. What happened and who did it is between me, the gods above, and the hells below.” She rolled her shoulder. Pontiac knew that it would make him that much more upset at her for not telling who it was. They both knew it wasn’t her no matter what she said. The tan and white female was not going to give up any information on her sister, or anyone else in that pack. She was blood to every single one of the members that walked and lived in the lands. She would protect them with her life and would do whatever it took to make sure the pack would be successful.”So now that we have that topic out of the way, how about you tell me a bit about your-self, and what you like to do for fun.” She shifted her weight and popped up her hip.

<style>
.pontiac-q31 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.pontiac-q31 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.pontiac-q31 b {color:#D5C4EE; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.pontiac-q31 {background-color:#A28FBD; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/_pontiac2.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#443954; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 250px 0px; }
.pontiac-q31-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

Sorry it is so long, I got on a role. Word count: 2006

Itzal was very much impressed by this wolves resistance. He himself was even startign to get annoyed. He was use to dealing with wolves in packs. But not packs as close and strong as these. He again sighed. He was starting to like this wolf in a way. She was strong. She was loyal. And she was not stupid. Three good traits to have. He closed his eyes as leaned back against the tree. It was rather annoying though that they had to meet on such terms. They might have been friends if they had meant regualry. He could not help but ask himself if the others in her pack would have done the same for her. Probably, but then again, he never knew. He opened his eyes and watcher her, wondering what she was thinking, what she was feeling. Is she really as confident as she seems? Is she close to breaking down yet? Is she really that good at holding her feeling in, or is she just genuinly not intimidated by him? He could not help but wonder at these points. And honestly, it frustrated him not to know. But of course, he would never let that show. He would never let a lot of thngs show. Cause they could be picked at like weaknesses, weaknesses he did not like to have.

Was she afraid. Did she see part of the madness in him. She probably did. Anyone who looked close enough could see it, and right now, he was not making any effort to hide it. He was not a weak opponent. Not by far, He could be stronger, and to some he was nothing, but he was a force to be feared when he wanted to be. He was a creature of the night, part of him was black and evil. And that part would like nothing better then to kill her and leave it at that. But he knew that could not be allowed to happen yet. There was still a chance he was effecting her more then she was letting on. And at the thought he smiled at her. He figured it was time for a new approach. And it was one where he would have to play his cards right. Maybe things could work out for both of them. Maybe not, either way, he was going to have fun playing his game. It was amusing to him. To know that he was not normal. While there were few of his kind who were, few people like him and her who were normal. He sighed, but this time in plain dissappointment. Of what he was not sure. Maybe he just wanted things to be a bit more simple at times. Instead of countless mind games and domincancy games. Who is over who. But he was not saying he did not like the games. No, he enjoyed them, they kept things interesting. But after a while, interesting starts to get boring as hell.

He watched her closely as he slid his hand down his side to the pouch at his hips. He slid his hand into it and grasped the hilt of the blade. It was a rather interesting coloring and design on the hilt. He could feel the pattern of blod. Carved into the hilt were little beads and drops of blood, twisting and spinning in a pattern. Like tear drops falling. He loved it, because while the beads and drops were red, the rest of it was black. And the blade, was a mere iron color, put at the very point, it was red, from the red paste mix he had dipped it in, to give it the appearance of having blood forever on its tip. As he grip the hilt tighter, he pulled it out, watching the girl. He brought it up in his hand and balanced it. He knew if he wanted to throw it, he had a chance of hitting her and killing her. But she had a chance to dodge it. Either way, more blood would be spilled. Unnecassary blood. So as he made the motion of bring it up, the brought it all the way back fast, and slammed it into the tree trunk next to his head, then pushed off and walked half the distance between them and sat down on the ground. Watching her still, having left his weapon behind. He thought it might be a kind of symbol of peace between them. But that was only if she wanted it to be. Which was entirly up to her, he had made his move, now it was her turn.

By now she had moved to a sitting postion at the base of her tree. And she mentioned how much of a good time killing his packmate was. He closed his eyes and chuckles lightly at the bad joke. I'm glad you enjoyed yourself in your imaginiation. Cause we both know that is where everything you are telling me happened. You had never even seen him until he was dead, isn't that right? When she gave him a sweet little smile, he gave one back, this one without all of the blood thirst and crazyness, this one a natural smile, almost flirtious. "I have to say, I admire you greatly, you are determined and very strong-willed girl. And by far you are anything but ugly. And ok, you do not have to tell me. Just talk with me. His last part refering to her sing-song words of never telling him. He smiled at her some more, looking up at the sky as the stars came out. He stared at them for a while, watching as they slowly started to appear and fill the sky. "Beautiful isn't it. They are so far beyond our reach, yet at times, we feel like we could just reach out and touch them. And even with being so small. Just the sight of them can sometimes warm us more then even the sun." After a while he closed his eyes and then opened them and looked at her. He laughed at her saying the wrong name for him. She really knew how to try and annoy someone. He would give her that.

Itzal listened to her whole heartedly. He in no way considered her to be unright or evil. She was merely doing what anyone would for their pack. Himself included. Which explained why he felt no hatred for her at all. Pontiac? That is what she said her name was. An unusual name to say the least. But his was to. And then she mentioned her game. He could not help but to laugh at that, it was a pure laugh, not full of menace or bad intentions. That is a nice name. Uncommon, but in no way is it unnice. And I've noticed your game. Allow me to say you play it very well, better then i think most people would. And as for the gods upove and the hell below. That does not help me since I'm not in either of their favor that much." He was irritated with her resolve not to tell him, but at the same time it made him admire her more. She was very very loyal. But that did not help him out in his quest for information. Whoever had commited the murder was defintly someone close to her, probably family. And he knew when it came to family, a lot of people would die then betray them. But he again smiled at her warmly. He had no reason not to, she would not give in to his coldness, and it was not like he did not like her. She had many traits that he held in high standings to have. But he had to say. He was surprised when she asked about him. It was something he was not expecting.

He laughed when it appeared she was intersted in what he did for 'fun'. He looked at her. the corner of his lips pulled up into a half smile, his eyes warm and understanding. "Yes, tha topic was getting old. Hmmm as for me? I'm the newest member of Inferni, I'm mostly wolf blood, but I have coyote in me. Skilled in a few things, though, to get to know those things you will have to get to know me just a little bit better." He smirked at her in a neutral kind of way, not friendly and not aggressive. "I'm one year old, came from somewhere in the U.S. I know how to fight, I've been doing it to survive ever since I was little and on my own. I'm normally a nice person." He looked at Pontiac sadly as if he wished he did not have to say this next part. "If I meet the person under normal circumstances at least. And I'm use to being a loner, so at first I'm usually not respectful to people I should be sometimes. It can get really annoying when it gets me in trouble." He figured either way, the girl would either turn out to be his enemy and not care about this stuff, or be his friend, and she would have found this all out eventually, so why not share now when she askes? Even though he was normal more of a loner then an out going person. It just seemed to fit him better to keep to himself, though he was trying to change that.

Itzal closed his eyes for a second then opened them. "I like to do a lot of things I guess. Go exploring. Hang out in the forest and trees. They help to calm me and I just love the natural beauty of forsest and woods. I also like to fight, though in good humor, when I fight for real, I can be pretty serious. I like to hunt. It gives me a thrill when I do it. I love running. Feeling the strength in my legs as I push myself to my limit. Going as fast as I possible can. It gives me chills I enjoy it so much. Hmm, I enjoy training, though I have not started any yet. Oh I also enjoy giving tattoos. I believe I'm going to become a tattoo artist sometimes soon." He shrugged as if it was all very boring. And to him it was. He was not anything special. Just a person with a few hobies. Most of them ones he could do by himself. More evidence that supported he still was not use to having others to look after him and him in turn look after them. That was pack for you, he figured. And it was growing on him.

"What about yourself? I'm curious now to know about you. What do you like to do? And what is your story? You seem like you have some stuff to tell about yourself." Itzal was truly curious. She seemed like an interesting enough person. And anything he could gather now would be good later. This might be his only chance to talk to her, if a war was ignited between their packs, things might be diffrent then from this moment. So he figured he could learn about her now or never. Not that he thought he could use anything he learned. Just if he was curious about something and did not learn about it, it drove him crazy, at least when it came to people and others it did. So he settled down and gave her a flirtaous smile. "I am all ears." He would liten to her while she talked. Learn about her. And enjoy his little break from all the games they had been playing. Even if the break might only be for a little while. He figured he could make the most out of it. And if worse came to worst. When the games started again. The next time they ended. One of them would be dead. Or close to it.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

SSWM:984

Pontiac would never let a member of her pack take a fall for anything she wouldn’t let any information she knew or did not know. She was a part of a pack that was not a normal pack it was a family a very tight family. Some might be closer than others, but they where a family in this pack. There was a rule that the she wolf grew up, no matter what family helps family and that meant for everything. She watched the black male she could tell that he was getting just slightly annoyed with her, she could only wonder why. Was it because she would not give him the information that he wanted, or was it how she played as if she was the killer of his fellow clan member. She was sure that there was a list of things that could have rubbed him the wrong way. She chewed on the inside of her mouth as she watched the male, as he moved his hand to his side. Watching the fur that lay over the muscle in his arm move with each move that he made within. She watched him with curious eyes as she did not dare to move any closer, she did not have a clue what was in the bag that hung at his side, but she was sure it was not good; after all she knew not to really trust many if any one. Though with each small twitch of the furs upon his arm she could not help but to wonder what he had in that bag that had him so deep in thought. If she had known it to be a knife she would have probably spazzed out and maybe blacked out. However that would not be one of her smartest actions for her to have happen to her because who was to say if she would ever see her sisters again. The female watched the male laughed at her, he was right. It was all a lie but she would refuse to give up any information. Sure he had to have figured that out by now. ”Maybe so..Maybe not.” She smiled back as she laughed back at him, she told him that she would never tell and she was going to hold fast and hard to that. He could have a knife to her neck and she still would say that she was the criminal in this pretty little murder.

This smile was different, it was warmer, and it did not seem as false and chilling as the first one that he gave her when they had first met each other. It was almost on the border of him flirting with her, and she had failed that part in the how to be a girl school lessons, but she had her own rhythm to life for a while now and if it got the topic changed then she would do whatever it would take to keep the two off the topic that they had started off with.”Awww…why thank you!” She gave a smile and gave a soft chuckle as she looked down to her hands and then back up to the male. ”With words like that I might just stick around and talk all night. “ She looked down to her arm as she watch as one little lonely snow flake came down from the sky and landed on her tan arm. Flicking the flake off her arm as she let his words flow into her ears, like a wonderful song that a singing bird was singing to her. Looking over to him as he was looking up to the sky, she rolled her head up looking up at the same starts as she gave a soft content sign as she could not think to say or do anything less than just a sigh and sound like a love sick teen so deep in a love sick foolish crush on the pack heart throb. ”Yeah….” Letting her head stay looking up at the sky as he spoke she moved her ears to where his voice was coming from, nodding. His story was far better than his. ”Well I’ve lived around these areas all my life. I was born in a pack just over the hills. My mom and dad left me. My sister ran off and I went off to find her. I fell into an icy stream and a female named Fatin pulled me out and took me in as her child. She taught me everything she knew. However it just wasn’t enough I had to find my sister. Well that was two...Maybe three years ago. A year ago I found her scent and we knew that it was right for us never to be parted again. That’s pretty much it on that story.” She gave a small chuckle, as she looked back down to the male. As she moved her hands above her head, as she lowered her head down in a laugh as she moved her foot around. ”Well…My hobbies are pretty stupid. However it’s only fair. I love to cook, pups, and reading. I read about humans teaching theories. It’s strange like one human believed that if a human child is born into richness they would have a good life. How foolish to believe because there pack…erm family was better off. Foolish, downright foolish! Oh there is so many of them though! I can’t get enough of them. I love to read them and maybe one day I will try to apply some of my reading to my raising of children, well when and if I have any.” She laughed as she looked over at him with a sweet smile, nothing hidden be hide that one. She was sure she was pretty dull to him, after his entire story had fighting and her’s was just, well plain old dull.

<style>
.pontiac-q31 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.pontiac-q31 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.pontiac-q31 b {color:#D5C4EE; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.pontiac-q31 {background-color:#A28FBD; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/_pontiac2.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#443954; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 250px 0px; }
.pontiac-q31-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC 1066!

Itzal was tired of trying to get stuff out of Pontiac. She obvious would not give anything to him, and if she was set in her mind, Itzal knew he would probably not change it. So he was happy to just talk with her. He had nothing better to do and figured what the hell, he might as well have a nice conversation. He sighed and shook his head. He would need to hunt soon. Food was scarce in the winter, but Itzal never had a problem with tracking and finding food. He was a good hunter, and he would have no problem getting food when he wanted it. Maybe after he was done talking to Pontiac he would go out for a hunt. Or maybe if they were still enough, a rabbit or something wuold get curious and wonder close. He figured he could probably kill it. He would need his knife though. So he sighed. He would get up and go get it when he was ready. Instead he smiled at her again, not his cruel smile but his warm one with a hint of cockyness. His eyes lighted some and gave him a look that was one of knowingness, like he was in on a private joke. If he wanted to he could make it very flirtaous, but that was only if he wanted to. He was still on guard though, he never let down a guarded mind, no matter how relaxed he might seem, he was always ready for an attack, or a surprised, so he could take it in stride and not give anything away. Then he let out a heartfelt laugh at her "maybe so..maybe not" comment. "Haha, maybe so and maybe not? Whatever you say, but if I had to guess I would go with not, no offence of anything." He gave her a understanding smile, he was not argueing with her, they both knew the truth, he was just playing a long. Like she said before, she was playing a game, and so was he. But for a bit they had a break, and he wanted to take advantadge of it. Cause lord knew he was good at playing, but he needed his breaks sometimes. Especially when he was being distracted with the smell of blood in the air.

Itzal chuckles himself at her thanks and warning that if he kept saying things like that, he would be stuck with her possibly. He smiled at her. " You sticking around all night might not be a bad thing. I've got nothing else to do, and this is the most interesting conversations I have had in a while. Of course, I am sure you have things to get back to. " He watched as she too looked up at the sky. He was glad she agreed with him. She could understand true beauty if she saw it he thought. She seemed like an understanding person, one with good values and morals. It made him laugh to himself. He could never call himself a good person, or say he had good morals, but he tried to do what he thought was right most of the time, or whatever pleased him more, it depended on what mood he was in. But other wise, he could be a pretty ok person. He smiled at her "You seem like a very good person. He did not know why he felt like he should mention it, maybe he just thought she probably did not hear it much, or maybe he just thought she deserved to know. "A much better person then I ever was, will be, or am." He did not say it with any sadness, or remorse, he said it indiffrently. It was a fact in his mind, there was no reason to feel any emotion over it, it was just the way things were.

He listened to her story, and smiled at her, she defintly had her share of hardships he could guess, and he admired how much of a connection her and her sister had, and how she valued family. "Your sister is very lucky to have you looking out for her. Family is important, take it from me, do not let them go, no matter what, cause when they aren't there anymore...it is something unimaginable. " He spoke the words truly from his heart and his own experiences. He had lost all of his family, he was his only surviving member of his truly family. His thoughts went to his uncle, but Itzal did not consider him family. No, his uncle was not family, he was an enemy through and through. Itzal sighed to himself and then listened to her hobbies. "Hmmm, all of those hobbies seem interesting. But what did you mean by pups? and What did you mean by when and if you have them? A pretty girl like you should have no problems finding someone to love and have pups with. And as for the cooking and reading, I can do basic cooking, and I can not read at all almost. It takes me hours to puzzle thourgh one or two pages. And your lifes is very interesting, and it seems exciting, honestly." His voice was pure, and held no sarcasm, he did indeed find her hobbies and story intersting. She in her own way had grown and lived that life of hers, and should never be ashamed of it. "Never be ashamed of your life story and who you are." He could not honestly say he followed his own words, cause he was ashamed about some of his life, and he was ashamed of part of who he was. But he gave the girl another warm smile and then stood up and walked back to the tree he had been out. He grabbed the hilt of the knife and pulled it out in a smooth motions and put it back in his pouch, then walked back to where he had been sitting and sat back down. Are you hungry? If anything was stupid enough to wander into his line of sight, he could kill it with one smooth throw of his knife. And hopefully it would be enough for both of them, but if not, he would give it to her. He might be a ruthless killer in part, but he was also a gentleman at heart.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

sswm:800

It was nice getting to know the enemy pack under a different condition then talk of revenge and talk of war. The female was well aware that war was not that far off for either pack and with how close they lived to one another. She looked over at the male for a short amount of time as she winked with a slight bit of a laughter chiming in within her voice. She looked back off into the space of the mist around the mountain that they were camping out in. She rolled her shoulders at the statement that the male had made; of course he was right to an extent. Fact was she did not even see the body she could seem the blood and she could smell the blood coming from her sister’s den. So naturally she just put two and two together and figures out that her sister was one of the killers. She had an idea of who the other killer was, but she was not willing to put any bets down on it like she would with her sister. ”Hm..Close but no cookie, how about we try I could not even stomach to see it. “ The truth was out, Pontiac officially confessed that it was not her, the killer was another live body in the pack lands. It not like it really mattered she would not give up the name or names of the killers. She would take the blame if she had to be confronted with someone demanding ”But none taken!” She lowered her head as she stood there, with a smug look in her face, it was funny how he was able to bust her out on not even being the killer let alone being there when the crime was committed. She returned the kind smile to the black male as she looked over at him; she shifted her weight from one leg to the other as she chuckled at the whole matter between the two of them.

She moved her hand slowly up her body as she raised her hair up as she shook her head, smiling. ”Ha, no not really. I’m still new to the pack.” So it looked like she was going to stay here all night talking to the black male that lived in shadows and madness with just a dash of charm and a pinch of sweet talker. She gave him a wink as her hand moved slowly from her hair down her side as she flipped her head and then giving her hair a shake as she took a hand lifting it up as she rested them be hide her neck as she looked back to the sky with a content sigh, with a nod she found this male rather charming in an odd not so good for you sort of way. ”Oh don’t worry I have my daemons. I just push them into the darkness, and it seems like you embarrass your and live with them. I have to give you respect for that. You are you; you don’t put on this happy face and pretend that everything in life is rosy, and sun shine like.” She sighed as she picked at one of her chipped nails on her hand. As Pontiac rolled her shoulders back. ”Thank you! I feel very lucky to have them in my life “ She laughed at her own misery and own insecurities and the whole idea she was sitting here acting like nothing was wrong and she worried that she loved some of the other pack members more then what she did her or her other sister. ”Well thank you.” She looked over at him, too bad he was not open for dating he was not a bad being kind of like the rest of her family. ”I thought I had found him once. But he ran. I can’t get over him.” She gave a twitch of her head shaking the bangs out of her eyes, as she looked over to the black male.”So till he’s either ready to put it in the past and try again, or I am able to put him in the past I’m kind of stuck looking after every one else child. “ She shifted around as she moved a bit closer to the black male as she looked over at him, with a warm tender smile, she was not falling for him, but he was good with his words. ”Sure but I feel like I must warn you that I’m not that good at the hunt. The cooking sure I can do but the hunt no.” She shook her head with a laugh that did not hide the fact that she some time hated the skills that she had and did not have.

[/html]
[html]

Itzal can enjoy a little flirting every now and then XD 1190!

Itzal looked up at the sky from time to time, imaging things he could never have. A normal life, one where he did not have to worry about the people he had killed, one where he did not have to worry about a monster in him fighting to be let out. But most of all, he wanted one where he could be content with his life, where he felt like he did not need to look for anything. The truth was, part of Itzal did not feel whole, not the demonic part, that part was dead, but a part of him that longed for something, but he was not sure what the something was. He just knew that if he did not find it, some part of him would never be truly happy. He did not care much for happiness, he was not even sure he deserved it, yes he had done the things he had done to survive, but that still did not change that he was some what of a monster. And maybe happiness was beyond his grasp. He sighed and then thought of a time when that part of him had almost felt complete, but it did not last, soon he was back to feeling it again, that longing. He was not one to want or need others by his side, he could stand on his own just fine, so what was it that he wanted but could not find. Something told him he would find it here, in time, if he was patient, but that still did not keep the need away. He sighed again. He was seriously messed up. He laughed at himself. Of course he was, no one could blame him, but he still did not wish to make excuses. He closed his eyes and let himself drift, closing his mind of thoughts, just listening to the sounds of nature, inhaling the air, even though he could still smell the blood, he pushed it back and payed attention to the smell of the air that came from nature. He liked to do it sometimes to clear his head, it helped him to focus on those sounds and smells, letting himself drift off and follow them, seeing without just his eyes. But he opened his eyes and shook his head slightly, and looked back at the female. He noticed her wink and then laugh and he smiled his smirkish smile, the sides of his lips pulling up into it and his eyes getting that look in them like he knew he was breaking the rules, and knew he would not get in trouble for it. He knew it was a look he was good at. It was possible one of the only expressions near happiness that came naturally to him.

He smiled at her comment about not being able to stomach seeing it. And he was glad she did not take offence. He was not trying to offend her at all. And he noted she just confirmed what they both had already known, she was not the killer. But either way, they were off of that subject now. "Good. I do not want to go and offend you and make you leave me here with no one to pass the time with." He watched her look at him, then she let out a chuckle and he could not help but smile at her, because she was probably smiling at how unusual this conversation was, but neihter of them (at least he didn't) seemed to mind. He gave her a knowing smile. It was kind of funny after all. He watched as her hand moved up and over her body to her hair where she raised it and shook her head. And then admitted to having nothing better to do then stay here with him and talk. Of course she did not say it in those exact words, but that is what he got from it. So looks like she would not be leaving anytime soon, which was fine by him. He could use the company, and strangly enough he did not mind her company, even though they should very well be enemys, it was not official yet, so he figured that it could not hurt anything. He watched her again wink at him as she moved her hands again before tilting her head up towards the sky. He listened to her confess that she to had her own demons, which wasn't surprsing, most people do, though usually not as extreme as him. And then she mentioned giving him respect for living with his and he had to chuckles. "I do not embrace mine as much as tolerate it. It is a part of me, a very monsterous, very evil part, but still a part of me, I can not deny that I myself helped create it, but I can say that I do not give in to its wants, and I can also promise you that I will not hurt you for no reason. You are safe with me as long as I have no reason to harm you. Which I do not so far, and I would like it better if I do not get one anytime soon. As he said it he smiled at her warmly, giving off a hint of smugness, which was usual for him, and he fuond it funny when others took it as flirtyness, though he sometimes could be a flirt, and maybe he was with her, either way, he wad enjoying thier conversation. "You guys seem like a good family, I hope you all have many more great years as that close a family." He smiled " You are very welcome, I'm only being honest." He growled softly when he heard that the man she had thought was the one for her ran. " He does not deserve you then. If he ran, and has not come back, then he is obviously not very caring, and you deserve better then a man who would run, for any reason. No matter what, he should have stood by you if he truly loved you, and if he did not, then he should not have acted like he did." Itzal finished with another growl. "You really should move on, he is not worth waiting for, I'm sure. And you would be a great mother, I can tell your parental instincts run deep and strong." Itzal was mad, he did not like cowards, especially one who abandoned woman and left them to wait and get over you. He would never do that, if he loved someone, they deserved more then for him to run, and even if he did not love them, he should face them and tell them, no matter how painful for either, it was better then leaving them waiting for possible months or years. But he was brought back to his before mood when he saw her tender smile and saw her step closer, he returned her smile and grinned at her some. "I can hunt no problem, and I can leave the cooking up to you, if you don't mind."

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

SSWM:455

They shared the night the two of them, this one night the two had alone and for once there was not a thing that anyone could do for the two packs that sat on the border of war, because of one error that was made. Who was really at fault the guiltily party would only know. Pontiac did not have a care to know unless it was a matter of war, but then…she knew where she would stand. Her family’s side is where she would stand till the end of all time. Her head lowered as she took in all that he had to say about what happened with her and Ty. She did still have feelings for the golden male; however he was still trying to figure out if there were still feelings left for her in his changed heart. The female smiled, he had a good point. There was only one way for her to get over that hump that Ty had put her in. That was moving on. She looked over the black male; a smile was on his face. She shifted her head lifting the one side up a bit higher than the other looking at him. ”Ya know…You are so right!”Her face wore a grin of victory. As her hands came to her legs, as she pushed her legs down and pushed her knees together as she tucked her feet under her. She moved her hands up to her tights slowly as she smiled to him; bring one leg and then the other she moved over towards him. With that smile that she was still able to have after being left to rot alone and then being brushed to the side when she went back to him to see if he still wanted it to be a them. ”Hmmm…You are so sweet.” She chuckled as she took a step closing the gap between them, her hip shifted dipping low as she pushed out her paw, her hip swinging back up while the other hip rolled down. She moved slowly and with the power and grace, and knew that under her skin laid power, she could feel it pumping though her body into her blood. ”Ya know that hunting thing?! I say we forget about that.” She smiled with a seductive grin as she placed a finger on his chest, moving it around as she kept her head looking at the finger that she had on his chest as she looked up and over her eye lashes, her blue eyes looking up at him. ”What do you think” She whispered as she moved in closer to him, as the female gave her lips a lick, with her pink flesh colored tongue.

[/html]
[html]

LOL, this thread took an unexpected turn XD. 1168

Itzal had tilted his head to look up at the sky. He wondered how she would react to his tirady about a man abandoning they woman he supposedly loved. He closed his eyes, and he smiled to himself when he heard her admit he was right. "Usually am, at least, when it comes to times like these." He had moved on himself, though for diffrent reasons. At least he had tried to move on, he was still holding onto the past sometimes, but he was moving on some, moving on from her. He sighed and looked down, giving her a sweet smile as he saw her start to move around. He saw a victorious grin on her face and for some strange reason, he liked it, it was a devilish expression, like she was up to something she shouldn't be. He liked it, and he grinned back. She moved towards him some and he wondered what she was up to, he was guarded and suspicous, but doubted she would try anything. He laughed when she called him sweet. "I've been called a lot of things before, dangerous, crazy, a murderer, one time an okay person, one time a demon, but this is the first I think anyone has called me sweet. Probably cause no one sat down and had a conversation with me long enough to see I can be, they were more preoccupied with killing me." He said it with a joking tone, and chuckles, but he did not take his eyes off her, she was moving closer, and he did not mind, he also did not mind the way she moved her hips around, he found himself smiling even more. Then she closed the distance and was right at him, he watched her, looking into her eyes, there again, was an almost mischeifies look, one he approved of. He to had a mischeifies look in his eyes now, watching her and looking over her body. It was not a bad one, and like he had said, She was anything but ugly. And when she wanted to be, she was not bad at being damn hot. He found himself waiting for what she would do next, already having an idea of what she had in mind. Itzal was smirking happily, he was debating whether or not to play with her a bit, maybe try and get her frustrated, but he figured he would not do that, she had been thourgh enough and obviously coming onto him was her way of moving on from the other jerk she had been with, so he figured he should play nice...for now. He leaned back some more, giving her a questioning look and raising his eyebrow, before grinning at her and watching her closely, relaxing his body. "Hmm, well I am hungry, but If you have something more entertaining and interesting in mind, and I think you do, then I can push off my hunger for now, I would not want to deny either of us our fun. So consider it...forgotten." He said the last word slowly and deep, like a whisper in the wind, but with a hint of playfulness. He watched her blue eyes so close to his own golden yellow. Her finger was on his chest and he growled, but not threateningly, but more in understanding as to what she was getting at. He grinned yet again when she leaned in even closer and licker her lips, asking him what he thought of her implied idea. "You have my attention, and I think the hunting can wait." He smirked and leaned in after she licked her lips and pressed his to her, his hand moving up to brush his hand over her cheeks, rubbing his thumb against them. Then he leaned in and put his mouth next to her ear. "And so far, you are such a tease." He chuckled softly then leaned away and looked her in the eyes, smiling.

He thought about it for a second. He was still a virgin. He had loved before, but he had still been young then, and no matter how old he was in other aspects, sex had still be a mystery to him. But as he got older, his eyes opened to a whole new world. He wondered if this would be her first time too. He shrugged it off, he would find out soon enough. He smiled at her again, running a claw along her collarbone softly. He watched his claw as it traveled up and down the V-ish shape her collar bones made. He was thinking about Alyssum. He felt feelings for her, and he could not help but wonder where those feelings would lead. Was he being unfaifthful? He shook his head to himself, they were not official, they were not mates, or anything like that, and no matter how much he wanted to be, he did not yet belong to on Alyssum, so that gave him the right to do what he wanted, and this was one thing both him and Pontiac wanted. He leaned in for another kiss, deepening it, he did it to clear his head, he did not have to think when he felt their lips meet, he only had to feel. He knew that they could never be truly together, him and Pontiac, but she did not seem to mind, and she had to realize it. They were of diffrent packs, and someone in her pack had just killed someone in his. There could be war coming, but right now that did not matter, they were both here, alone, and neither of them wanted to hurt the other, Pontiac apparently wanted to do quiet the opposite, and Itzal would be happy to return that want. He broke the kiss and looked in her eyes. "Pontiac, I will do this with you, but you need to know, it is my first time, and also, there can not be anything solid between us, it just would not work out. You have to see the reasoning behind this. But as long as you realize that, I am ready and willing. He again kissed her, this time deepening it any more, letting her feel that he would do this willingly, and that he was ready, he pushed her onto her back gently, and laid beside her, both of them on their side, all the time not breaking the kiss. Then when he finally broke the kiss, his hands moved from her cheek, where he had held her face for the kiss, slowly down to the small of her back. "When ever you are ready, just let me know." He smiled and put his nose to the hollow of her throat, inhaling her scent. She smelled faintly of blood, but also of more then that, he could not determine, but he licked her throat softly, and then smiled at her, leaning his head back. He would try his best, and hope she liked it.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... ctable.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
SSWM:1146

She had to get over everything that had happened with her and the golden male who had just recently returned to Phoenix Valley name Ty Trenton Nasphrite. The female was thankful that he was here to talk to her and help her deal with the heart ache that had come with being left by him, and they being told that he needed to think things over on the border lines of the pack. It was true that you can never forget your first love no matter how much you wanted, but there were things you can do to forget about them for a short time. Pontiac smiled as he spoke words that where true to his heart as she rolled her head back exposing her neck to the male, she knew he could kill her, one bite would be all it would take, but she knew right now there was something flowing between them, a hot passion was flowing between the two body. She laughed rolling her head back down. ”You are so wise for your younger age.” She chuckled as she could feel the warmth between the two bodies. Not only was he wise but he was rather a good looking guy for running with coyotes. Sad that he picked to live with them, and not somewhere else, somewhere that Pontiac could get accepted into the pack as a member, as an equal and not as a lesser. Like she would if she moved to the Inferni clan, she would be a lesser if she was lucky, odds where she would be laughed at and turned away. No not turned away ran off with coyotes nipping at her while she ran for her life.

”Sad. Maybe they should be the ones that should be killed. You really are not that bad. Maybe in with the wrong pack, but that would be your only flaw that I can find.” She moved her hand up his chest bringing her body closer into his as she felt a flushed feeling come over her body as she pulled in a bit of the warm wet skin on the side of her cheek as she gave of an erotic gasp, while she made what little room between the two of them become less and less. Her hand reached up taking a hand up his chest slowly pushing her head up to the back of his neck and moving further up his neck to the back of his head as she nipped softly at his shoulder and his neck as her tail swayed be hide her, taking in his scent she would were his scent back to the pack lands with pride. It would be her badge of honor, that she will be sporting around and no one can take it away from her. After all they were both willing adults, from two different worlds, but right here and now they both wanted the same thing. ”Oh I can be such a tease. Maybe another time I can show you how bad it can get.” She gave a impish grin as she shifted her body to rub against his. Only allowing a brief touch of her body against his before she went back to the lustful nips and licks at his neck and shoulder as her hand rubbed the back of his head. ”I think you know what I mean.” She pulled her hand out of his man as she let her claws lightly pull down his neck and shoulder as she took a leg wrapping it around his rubbing the side of her foot up and down his lower leg.

She rolled her head back as she moaned softly at his touch, just a touch, a small simple touch before now meant so much to her, held so much heat and passion. With a soft whine she could feel her breaths deeping as she could feel the want to feel him coming more and more clear to her in her mind. ”Don’t worry. You are my first also. All I ask is for here and now, and from what I can tell you want it to. Here is now, you and me that all we can promise to each other. We are from two different worlds, two different packs and two different ages. I am aware that it just would not work out for us. As sad as that reality really is.” She sighed, it was sad that her first time with any one, was not the golden male she thought it would have been but a black male from a clan of coyote’s that her pack was on the brink of a fight with that she just meet today. The kiss from him was nice, soft, tender, and sweet. She moaned deeply as she moved back to rubbing her foot up and down his leg with the unsaid words of what she wanted to happen tonight with him. The next kiss was far better than the first; it was a promise to her that now and only now he would show her a new world, she would be lead though this magical world with his tender loving body. ”Oh Itzal.” She shifted as he laid her down, being so sweet about it, making sure that neither one of them was harmed in this shifting of poses. She took his hand moving it to explore her body as she smiled at him returning the kiss to him. She trusted him to be the best lover that he could be; just like he trusted that in her, she would be just the same. She smiled as she rolled her head back as she held her-self up by her shoulders. She smiled at him, looking deep into his golden eyes as she shifted onto on elbow as her other brushed the free hand though his mane, a deep soften gasp was let out of her mouth as her thoughts were of what was going to happen. ” I’m yours. Let this body be your vessel to a new world, where you are the king and I am your queen.” She whispered as she kissed the crock of his neck and chin. There was nothing that she wanted more, and she felt so dirty for thinking that she wanted him more than anything else right now. She giggled as she let her hand brush over his muscular arm as she slowly guiding him into her body. She felt him slide into her, the worlds flashed with hot, bright lights as she moaned with a scream pain and pleasure washed over her body as she arced her body up into him. She had never in her life felt more alive then what she did right now. ”Oh gooooodddddd” She wanted to scream out his name but the words just could not come to her.

[/html]