The Making of the World
[html]

http://files.myopera.com/brokenheartvn/ ... azing2.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom;">
OOC: Bad post is Bad D: WC:463

A medium sized figure moved swiftly, careful not to run into any branches, his cargo pants rustled softly as they brushed against bushes. His hand was above his eyes, looking forward, the sun slightly in his eye, the empty eye socket beneath his bangs. The scar over both eye sockets were throbbing, Fallen wasn't in the best mood at the time, mostly because his eyes were throbbing, his feet were hurting, and his hair had twigs filled up. Fallen was attempting to venture the woods and try to find the town, Thornbush or something. He didn't care what it was called anymore, he just knew he was kinda lost, he had close to no idea where he was. At least he had his bag through, which had some jerky and some water in bottles. He sighed warily as he sat down upon a log, his hands on his face, as he reached his left hand into his bag, grabbing a water bottle, pouring water on his palm, and started to clean his face, and then attempted to get twigs out of his hair. He looked a bit better, but he would truly need to bathe in something. Fallen shook his slightly wet face, and then stretched. He still wasn't in the best mood, but being clean would help a tad bit. He scratched his forehead, and then shook his slightly dusty fur, before rising again, and starting to venture.

Great, now he was even more lost. He was in the middle of a dense tree forest, alone, without know where anywhere was, and no one knew he was here. Great, just great. Fallen growled with frustration, but he soon just sat down, his knees up, close to his chest, and his arms on top of his knee caps. He wasn't used to being around others, he didn't like it, but he didn't hate it. He missed playing the violin, the only thing that could reveal his true feelings. He wondered if someone could make it, but there was a slightly chance of that. He sighed, and looked towards the heaven's of blue, and decided, maybe someone could hear him sing, and so, he started,"
I'm so tired of being here
Suppressed by all my childish fears
And if you have to leave
I wish that you would just leave
'Cause your presence still lingers here
And it won't leave me alone
These wounds won't seem to heal
This pain is just too real
There's just too much that time cannot erase,"

He sung from his heart, singing was another way to let things out, yet, not as much as playing the violin. He stopped, his green eye lightly glowing as he sat upon the ground, his ears twitching, waiting, waiting, waiting...

mall fonts; text-align:right;">Table © to Fallen

[/html]
[html]

+499 Please don't use that table. :/ It took me forever to read off it.

"Stay here, and be good, Casper. I'll be back soon." Sky chided at her pet goat, who pushed at her legs in hopes of going outside with her. It was always the same thing, and she'd grown used to it now, even amused at how badly he'd always seem to want to go with her, even after just being out. With a few more chiding words, she shoved the goat back inside her house, and closed the door behind her, stepping out onto her front porch. "Jeeze, you'd think I was abandoning him or something." With a quick turn to lock the door, thankful for the key she'd found, the hybrid made her way off her front deck and into town. Okay, I just need a few things from the forest, then I'll be back home to relax infront of the fire. First off, wood.

Girl set out, backpack on and empty. She was wearing the usual jeans and sweater, light blue in color. Other than that, a scarf was tied neatly around her neck, and nice wrappings were taught around her feet and wrists. It was time to get to work.

Sky made quick work of getting to the forest, happy to be on her way and away from the busy town of Thornbury. It wasn't until she was in amongst the twisted trees, though, that she heard a voice... and a familliar song with it. Perking her ears, girl trotted towards the sound. As it grew louder, she recognized the lyrics better, and realized it was a guy singing it. With a smile, she came silently up behind him and as he trailed off before the chorus, she piped up herself, carrying her voice softly at first, leaning against a tree for support. God, could the girl sing beautifully.

"When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
And I held your hand through all of these years
But you still have
All of me
"

Girl hummed down from the song, ending it there then flicking her tail. Long golden hair moved with the soft winds that cut through the forest, making her almost seem like a human ghost at first glance. Those sapphire eyes studied him before speaking though. "My Immortal, right? It's one of my favorite songs." She smiled, remaining friendly as could be, even in the presence of a stranger.

The boy did have the scent of her pack on him though, if faint. He was scruffy around the edges, suggesting he might've been lost, which was easy for newcomers. The hair that fell over his eye was unique. Wolves rarely wore their fur like that, preferring the ease of sight over a lack of depth perception. For a moment, she considered wearing her own hair that way, but decided yet again that it would draw too much attention to her hard-of-sight right eye. "You've a good voice. Are you new around here?"

<style>
.sky-z29 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.sky-z29 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.sky-z29 b {color:#3A1607; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.sky-z29 {background-color:#E9CB53; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/skygift.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#523309; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 230px 0px; }
.sky-z29-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]