"[M] We'll be halfway to anywhere" -Evanescence
[html]

567!

WARNING This thread contains: graphic sexual content starting with the 6/7th post. Reader discretion is advised.

Itzal had been thinking about the other night with Pontiac for a while. It had been amazing, something totally beyond his wildest dreams. And it had been all the more special with her. They had kind of clicked, he had showed up there considering her an enemy, and tolerating her for the need of information, and by the end of that night, she was something so much more to him. And one thing he had realized is that he still did not know the name of her pack. He would ask her today, not because he wanted to take it back to his pack, no, It would not be considered treason to not tell them something he knew that did not really matter, so he saw no reason to tell them. He just wanted to know for himself, and she would probably tell him, but if she did not want to, he had an idea of how to get it from her, but he would save that for a last resort. Their feelings for each other, whatever they maybe be, and they were defintly something, were not something he wanted to use to get stuff from her, he wanted them to be something special. Itzal smiled to himself as he walked, heading for where they had orginally meant. He wondered about Alyssum. Her and Pontiac were some what a like, but so much apart. And he could not tell which one he felt more for, or how he felt for either. He sighed, but for now, since Alyssum showed no interest, he would not feel guilt for being with Pontiac and meeting her. They enjoyed each others company, and Alyssum was no reason not to enjoy her company. He smiled more as he thought of seeing her again. He was on two legs, he had found it more common for him to be anyways, and it just felt right, seeing as how that is what form he was in when they first meant.

He walked into the clearing type area where they had first meant, had their first words, and so much more. He smiled when he saw her there cooking and walked up behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist some, hesitant to see if she would push away. He was pretty sure that the other night had not just been a random thing, but he still was not sure how she would react to him approaching her and holding her so easily. "Whats cooking?" He asked before chuckling and letting go of her, walking around looking about the clearing, looking around, then he turned back towards her as he leaned back against a tree. "How are you?" He asked with real curoiusity in his voice, he let his head fall back against the tree, his bangs in his eyes, they always were, not matter which was his head was, and he always liked them there. He had moved back against the tree to give her room if she wanted it. He would not forcer he close to him, if she wanted him close, after he had wrapped his arms around her and then move away, she would probably know he did not mind and either come close ot him, or tell him to, either way, he would leave it up to her. Who was he to impose his wants and force upon others.

<style>
.itzal-d04 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.itzal-d04 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.itzal-d04 b {color:#7DA4DE; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.itzal-d04 {background-color:#1E365A; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/itzal.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#070F1A; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:140px 0px 10px 0px; }
.itzal-d04-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

SSWM:915.

She knew that she was in a forbid love affair with the black male from the Inferni pack; she told him that she understood that it would not work out between the two of them. Which she really did, but somewhere in her heart she wanted it to work with him. The black male was years younger than her, but in her heart they were both young and without much experience in the world, but yet as they were together connected as one for that night, and yet though all the taboo of the matter it felt right, it felt perfect. The female pledged no loyalty to the black male just as she asked none from him, at this point if Ty had asked her to come back she would drop everything and run blindly into his arms and hopefully he would wrap his massive arms around her tan and white frame and hold onto her and whisper how much he loved her in her ear, while confessing that he always loved her. She could hope in the one hand and live life in the other, she knew full well that her hopeless romantics hand would not be filled any time soon…if ever.

She could smell the stew cooking, the rabbit she bust her but and caught earlier that morning she has spent all day prepping and cooking the meal. The female had hoped that by cooking she would be able to draw out the male from his pack and meet her again, she did not want just sex out of him, and she enjoyed talking to him. Their relationship was pretty strange since when they first meet they were ready to kill each other. All over something that her sister had done, but as they shifted from the talk and they started to give each other a chance they both gave into that primal wants and needs. He was bliss and for some reason she felt her heart being torn between the two males, she would not push either of them, after all neither of them would really work out since she would not leave her pack and could not ask either of them to leave their pack.

Hearing him be hide her, then feeling his arms come around her holding her, she felt a odd sort of ease that everything would be okay and it would all work out just as long as they had each other. She sighed softly rubbing her head into his shoulder, as her tail shook. Yes this was right, he was right, they were right. She sighed, it came out slow and well happy like for a first her mind was at rest with all the worries that she carries around each day. She felt his arms leave her side a shudder went though her body as the warmth was leaving her, knowing that it was him pulling away her mind could not help but to shudder. With a smile she watched him take to the tree that he stood by the last and first time they had meet each other. She looked around him making sure that they were alone; she did not want to face one of her sisters when they saw that she was spending time with the enemy when she could be at the pack helping out with Eris and her pups. ”Just some stew. Thought I would make up for making you not hunt for food the other day? You know…my way of saying thanks and sorry. “ She chuckled she had a feeling that he did not care that he was not able to get a hunt in when they last saw each other, but it was kind of funny to the female how it all happened. She walked over to the pot as she put the spoon into the pot, pulling out some of the soup like meal into the spoon as she pulled it out of the steaming pot blowing on it. She did not want to burn his mouth, but she did want him to be able to taste the meal that she had made for them to share. ”Open up.” She smiled as she turned around slowly putting the spoon up to his mouth for him to sample the meal that they were going to have. ”I’ve been working on it all day in hope of luring you out here again.” She confessed with a chuckle as she shifted upon her feet as she had nothing but a smile for him. The black male made her feel so pretty and the way he looked at her she had never seen any one look at her that way before…and from him, she loved it.

”Better now that you are here, thank you. How about you?” She returned the spoon to the metal that hung off the stand that was holding the pot over the fire as it simmered away. As Pontiac stood near the pot watching over the pot watching the food cook within its stone holdings. ”No one knows about us do they?” The tan and white babe did not wish for either of them being in trouble for having a relationship with someone outside of the pack, and not only that for having a relationship with someone from the enemy lines. As much as she liked being with him, she knew that the idea of a real relationship with him was not going to happen anytime soon.

<style type="text/css">
.Pontiac001 b {font-weight:bold; color:#f5f8f8; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Pontiac001ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#f5f8f8; text-align:right;}
.Pontiac001 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Pontiac001 {margin:0 auto; width:345px; background-color:#080a03; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... iac001.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #c5b1d9; padding: 0px 0px 215px 0px; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#c5b1d9; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

1372. Sorry it got so long, hope you aren't to annoyed, and Itzal is get all emotional and deep, awwww, lol XD

Itzal could not help but realize how complicated their situation was. Her pack had killed a member of his, something no pack would forgive easily. And her pack probably would do nothing to try and make things better most likely. Itzal could see where her pack came from, his packmate had trespassed on their land, had been where he wasn't allowed. And Pontiac had mentioned they had pups in the pack, and if his packmate had been on their land, he could be seen as a threat to their pups, and it is not surprising he was killed for being on their land. But his pack was stubborn, and would not see things the way he did, they would only see the blood Pontiac's pack had spilled, not the reasons behind it. So their packs were on to rough an edge for them to ever be at peace. And then there was their age diffrence, she was older then him, beyond his years, but he did not care, she had wanted what had happened between them, so she obviously did not care either. He thought about the wolf she had said she needed to move on from. She had said he was right, she need to move on, and then she had moved to him, and he had taken that step with her, even with their agreement that it was something that could not work out, he had still felt something for her then, but she had come to him when she wanted to move on, but Itzal could not believe she could move on just from that one night, just from that one moment with him. It might take longer, and what if he came back before she moved on? Itzal would lose her, something that actually bothered him. He knew they had obstacles, he knew they were of diffrent packs. He would not ask her to leave her pack, it was her family, and her life. He wondered if he was now part of that life? A permant part maybe? He did not know. But he would not leave his pack either, and hoped she would not ask him to. He was riped between two things he wanted, Pontiac, and his pack, the life he knew so far. He felt himself being pushed to choice, not by her, but by himself. And he was scared. He wished he could just stay here like this, no one knowing about them, and they could just be happy. Cause she did make him happy, when he was with her. But he knew it would not last, eventually, it would all come crashing down, and then, to fix it all, they would have to make a choice. A choice that would cause things to happen. If he could, he would try his hardest to make the choice alone, so any pain it brought would fall on his shoulders. He would protect her, and wait, but he could not help but long for this to work. He knew they had agreed it would not, to many problems, but deep down, in the place where he knew what he truly wanted, he knew, that he wanted this to work out so they could be together. He would hold onto that want, and try to make it a reality.

Itzal longed for the warmth he felt when she was in his arms, and the feeling of content, that in that moment, when she was in his embrace, was something untouchable by anyone else but them, it was for them, and them alone to long for each others embrace, and he would defend that with his life. It did not matter though, if she did not want his embrace, then he would just have to accept it. But for now, it appeared she did. He smiled when he smelled the stew, it smelled delicious. She had not been kidding when she said cooking was a skill of hers. He just hoped it tasted as good as it smelled. He smiled at her when she told him thanks and sorry. "You have no reason to thank me, It was my pleasure, I enjoyed talking with you and..spending time with you the other night. You also have nothing to be sorry for, I do not regret anything, so don't say sorry." He said it with a warm, matter of fact tone. He did not have anything to be thanked for, he did it all willingly and had enjoyed himself, and she did not have to be sorry, he had enjoyed their time together and defintly did not regret it. He would repeat it all in a second. He smiled as he watched her. She brought him some of the stew in a spoon and told him to open up. He chuckles some put opened his mouth and tasted the stew, while looking into her eyes. When the stew touched his tounge he was shocked by how good it was. It tasted ten times better then it smelled. He ate the sample and then licked his lips. "Pontiac, that was the most amazing, totally delicious stew I have ever tasted, and ever will. You have a super talent there." The stew truly was amazing, and he could not get over how good it tasted. He smiled and leaned in and kissed her forhead. "You could have lured me out here without the stew, But thank you anyways, the stew is defintly a great bonus." He smiled then looked at the clearing. This was their place, and no one should be allowed to take it from them.

Itzal watcher her walk back to the stew and followed her. "I'm glad you feel better with me around. I'm great now that I'm here with you, now that I can see the smile that I try to bring to your lips." He wrapped his arms around her waist again, this time keeping them there. He wanted to feel her in his arms to much to see if she would tell him she wanted him to hold her. She had not complained yet, so he figured it was safe. He nuzzled the side of her neck, inhaling her scent. He was surprised that she still held some of his scent. He wondered if she had been ashamed of it after what had happened. He hoped not. He smiled at her question. "nope, didn't even go back to my pack afterwards, I wanted to be alone and think, and I do not even have a permant place to live there yet, so sometimes I just wander and sleep out of pack territories. How about on your end?" He really did not care if anyone knew, he would defend both of them, but it would make things less complicated then it already was if they stayed a secret. He inhaled her scent again. What was it? He could not tell, but he wanted to know, he wanted to know what the scent he would carry with pride and honor if he could was. But now he had to know, he had to ask her. "Pontiac...I know we said we knew it would not work out, but I really do not care, I have feelings for you, even if I tried not to, because I knew it would only complicate things for you, and you probably wouldn't return them. But I have to know if you have any for me, or if I am just someone you go to for relief, just to try and keep your mind off the other male you had feelings for. I know we still probably can not work out, there are a bunch of obstacles, but I at least want to know you want my touch, and you want to be around me, that you want to feel me hold you." He said it slowly, but with a bit of anxiety, afraid of how she would react and what she would say. It was done, he had asked, now he had to wait for the answer. He just hoped it wasn't the one that would destroy him. The sad part is, he did not even know which answer that was.

<style>
.itzal-d04 {background-color:#1E365A; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/itzal.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#070F1A; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:140px 0px 10px 0px; }
</style>[/html]
[html]

SSWM:1316

Pontiac was foolish, stupid and foolish. Not only had she gave her first time with anyone to just a random male that she had just meet that day but she also was slowly giving him her heart and feelings. The feelings that she thought she could never give any other being but Ty. Ty had taken her heart and ripped it out of her chest and then kicked it over Phoenix Valley and then teased her with the idea of the golden male being back in the pack lands, then Ty told her he was not sure if there was a ‘them’ any more, that was only to take her heart again on another round trip though Phoenix Valley pack lands kicking it around. Pontiac was well aware that she was not getting any younger, but really she was still in the prime of her life. However that was not the sole issue the female wanted to be loved she wanted to have that special someone in her life. That one that words could not say how much she cared about him. Maybe that one would one day give her children but if they never did she would make do, as long as they had each other and could provide each other unconditional love.

She lowered her head as she looked at the cooking pot, shame filled her body, it was not a bad sort of shame, but she did feel bad for making him not being able to hunt. ”Well, you sort of did have to fore go your hunting trip for me, and I do feel bad about that. And well you did offer me some really good advice and well…some really good fun times. I can honestly say that I did not expect that when I first laid my eyes on you.” The tan and white female knew he did not care that he had missed out on a hunt, but the female understood how critical it could be for anyone to miss a hunt in these bone chilling winter months. It could be even worse for a female that was expecting a litter of pups or had a litter that depends on her to eat. Pontiac just did not want the male to get sick from not eating, sort of the reason why she was making the stew.

His kind words make her chuckle as she lowered her head, blushing if it was even possible for a wolf to have the blood flow to the face to make them blush. She knew that she was a good cook, not the best, not the worst but she knew she was a good cook. However she just was very humble about her skills and was always embarrassed when someone raved about her food, even it was just the smell, sight, or even taste. It was just who she was humble about what skill that she did; however she had no issues admitting her flaws. ”Stop! You are too much! I am sure others out there are way better than I am, there has to be.” She looked back at him with a small smile on her maw trying not to have him rave about her cooking; it was a hobby, just a small little hobby that she enjoyed to do.

She sighed as she rolled her head back resting in upon his shoulder as she thought about what he had said to her, she trusted him so much. Her hands came up and lay over top of his. As she just stood there enjoying him, enjoying the smell of him, the touch and the sound of him being there. She was enjoying everything about him. Sad that sooner than latter it would have to end. She wanted to curse at the fates for bring him to her, while singing their glory for him. Each lived in their own world, granted the two packs where not that far away from each other, it was just they each had their loyalist to their own packs. Pontiac knew and understood these factors however liked them she did not. ”You have single handedly officially made my day, just by coming here. No joke.” She gasped closing her eyes with a shudder feeling his nose running though her neck and shoulder, it was not that she was not attracted to the male, she just had never had any one show her that much affection. Not even Ty had done this much to make her feel so pretty. ”I can’t say…I don’t think so.” She almost wanted to be caught with him; she wanted her sisters to know that she was with one of the enemies. She wanted to tell Naniko how she found someone that made her feel like she was actually worth being pampered and loved.

Her head lowered as her hands pushed his away from her waist as she turned around, putting them onto her wide based hips, as she looked up to him, placing a hand upon her face as she stroked his face with a slow tender motions. ” Itzal…sweetie. I still have feelings for Ty, however after just one day, just one night with you. You somehow have my head in a foggy mess. Everything in my mind is telling me to stick with Ty, he’s a safe choice. But…my heart…my heart cannot seem to match what my mind wants. My heart still has feelings for Ty, but is not able to forgive him for hurting my heart. For reusing my love that I offered him. My heart has been being to see you, to hear your voice, to just be around you. I wish that it would be easier to tell my sister I believe I have found someone that stole my heart. I wish I could just bring you home with me and act like nothing ever happened between our packs. However…my sister is very possessive of her borders. I can’t say that I blame her. We have been given strict orders to run off rouges and loners that come to our borders unless they are joining. We are to stop at nothing less than killing them if they do not respect our demands. I want there to be an us, I want that so bad. I want to go to sleep with you at my side and I want to wake up to you.” She sighed feeling like she had just allowed a ten ton weight to come crashing down on her chest. She gave her head a shake knocking of her hat as it feel to where her shoulders where as she laid her head down upon his chest closing her eyes as she listened to him breathing, to his heart beating. ”I missed you so much.” She whispered to him as she nuzzled her head into his chest more enjoying the time that she was able to spend with him. She sighed again lifting up her head as she looked up at him. ”Do you want there to be an ‘us’?” She would have hated to just tell him all her feelings that she had for him if he did not want there to be more than just two beings that meet up for a quick good time. She was not sure if he really wanted to be mates with each other, surely he would have issues with the age gap between the two of them, Pontiac did not have nor see one bit of issue with the age gap, love know no age. ”If you do not mind me asking…your fine with the two plus years between us?” She wanted to know how far she should let her-self fall before she crashed into jagged rocks for him only to walk away and tell her that he told her so, and they agreed that it would not work out.

[/html]
[html]

1519, sorry it got so long, tried to cover a lot of your post and all for Itzal view, and I just love how perfect they are for each other. 8D

Itzal was crazy. He had only known this female one night, yes they had shared that night together as a special one, but he could not expect her to feel anything more then gratitude at him for being with her in her time of need. She did not owe him anything, not her love, not her heart, not anything. But he could not help feeling like he owed her, he owed her so much. And he would give it all to her, anything to her, just so he could be there with her. He had loved before, he thought she was the one, until she left, and he snapped, the demon in him was born, part of him died, and he become nothing more then a killer. He had went on like that, for him, it seemed like an eternity, a never ending eternity filled with blood, and want, want for more blood. Then he was being mocked, she was standing there infront of him, while he was blood crazyed. It could not be here, it had to be his imagination, his mind driving the poison even deeper into his heart and brain. So he lashed out, attacking his imagination, he felt the blood spill, oh how real it seemed. Only after he heard her cryes of pain, so real, so much like her own voice, only this time filled with fear and pain. Only then did he finally break the control of the demon, and he realized he had been wrong. She had come back, but now it was to late. She had a wound across her throat and over her stomach. She was bleeding to death in front of him, by his hand. He swore he would never get to close again, he would keep his distance after that. He pushed it down, and moved on. Then Alyssum showed up, and he thought maybe, just maybe I should let her just this once. But no, he still could not fully let her in. But that night, when he had been with Pontiac alone, something in him broke. It was the barrier that kept others out, and with it, he had felt himself rebuilding it, but he was trying to rebuild it with her inside, he wanted to let her in, wanted to show her how much he could care. He was scared, scared that this female would have the power to crush him if she wanted, scared that she would get tired of him, and destroy him from the inside out. But he had to trust her, and right now, that was all he wanted to do. He had wanted it a long time, someone to call his own, someone to say he would do anything for. And now, he could not help but feel like he had found it in this female in his arms. If only she wanted the same thing.

He smiled at her words, leaning down and kissing her on the side of the muzzle, softly. "Pontiac, I choose to forgo that hunting trip because I had wanted to spend time with you still. If I had truly, deep down been set on going hunting, I would have gone, I would, and right now it pains me to say this, I would have gotten up and moved away from you and walked away, if I had truly wanted to. The reason I stayed is because I wanted to be with you, I value you more then any hunting I can do, I may not have realized it then, but I do now. And the advice was nothing, I just spoke my mind, and I had fun times with you too. I did not expect it either when I first saw you, but now I would not go back and change anything that happened, and I won't ever wish to." Itzal was being honest with everything he said. He felt like he had to be, he had to be completly honest with her, or he would be nothing, if he was not honest with her, then he could never be anything. He smiled at her again, and pulled her tighter against him for a second, as if to tell her that he would be there to hold onto her, and stand by his words, then he loosened his grip again, just holding her like before.

Itzal's smirkish smile came onto his face as she reacted to his comment and told him to stop. He thought it was cute, how his words seemed to make her embarresed some. "Ok, I'll stop, but know this, and know it as a fact. That is probably the best thing I have ever tasted in my life, and it is because you are such a good cook that it taste so good." He again kissed the side of her maw, and then close his eyes as he just paid attention to how she felt wrapped in his arms. He smiled at comment about making her day. "And you have made mine by letting me be here, and letting me hold you. I would not want to be anywhere else." Itzal could be a true gentleman, behind the violence craving person he sometimes was, and behind the dark, intimadating air he sometimes held about himself. He nodded at her mention of not knowing about anyone knowing about them. He also smiled as he felt her shiver. He caused that, and it made him happy to know that. "I could care less if someone did. I would claim you as mine if I had to, and if you wanted me to, and I will defend us both with my life if I have to, no matter what anyone, or either of our packs say." He would kill for her, even if she did not want him as her mate, or want to be with him, he would still kill for her.

Then she pushed him away, and he could not help but feel the hurt that instantly spread throug him. But he tried not to let it show. He knew he had messed up, she was going to scold him now and tell him about how of course she had no feelings for him. He had said the wrong thing, and now she would want nothing to do with him. He listened to her words about Ty, of course she would still feel for him, it had only been one night with Itzal, and she had probably spent a hundred nights with Ty, whoever he was. But Itzal ears perked up as he listened to her tell him about how her heart would not forgive Ty, and he wanted to tell her, no, beg her, to listen to her heart. But he would not do that, she had to figure out what she wanted by herself, that is the only way she could ever be truly happy. And that is all Itzal wanted, her happiness, even though he did want it to be with him, he would accept it if she told him she wanted Ty. It might destroy him, but he would accept it. He could not help but feel his heart ache as she admitted her feelings for him. He wanted to wake up beside her too, he wanted to be with her. Then she was leaning against him, her head on his chest, and he felt complete, she had not run off, she was stilll here. "I missed you too, I could not wait to see you again, you completly threw me off balance, but in a good way, I could not help but be surprised how much I need your presence, but now I'm ok with needing it, with needing you to be near me." He wrapped his arms around her again and sighed softly in content. He growled happily as she nuzzled his chest. and then looked down at her as she asked her question. He could not think of how to say how much he truly wanted there to be. "Pontiac...I do not think I can, or will ever want anything more then for there to be an 'us'. You are what I want, you next to me. I want there to be an 'us' more then I could ever describe with words, it almost causes me pain thinking of me without you." He struggled with his words, not sure how to get her to understand how much he wanted this to happen, how much he wanted them to be together. He could not help but laugh at her next question. "I do not mind at all, I would not mind if there was a five year diffrence, I have feelings for you that can not be changed or altered by a matter of age, nothing can alter the feelings I have for you." And with that, he leaned down and pressed his lips to her softly, almost like she would rip out his throat with her claws for even thinking of doing it. He looked into her eyes, his golden with pure happiness.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

SSWM:1033

With a sigh Pontiac rolled her foot as she made a mush of white pure snow, and brown sinful mud. It a twisted way it was who they where, the demon that craved the things that he knew he should not have and she who had always played by the rules, the one that played by every rule in every book, ever to move out of step or line. She had never even given her body to any one till the other night, which was the first time she had taken a step out of line. She knew that he was not the best for her; after all they already had a lot against them to be a couple, sure his sisters would have welcomed him into the fold for only the reason she would have a better chance of having the prefect D'Angelo’s but once they found out that he was a member of another pack they would not be so welcoming, however once they found out more about him and Inferni they would run him off, they would probably exile her form the pack for even talking to a member of that pack without telling them anything. She closed her eyes hoping to just enjoy this sinful treat. However the voice of her sister hunted her head echoing disappointed tisking sounds, and the disappointed shakes of both of her heads, when they found out she had not only given her heart to him, and to put the cherry on top of the pie she had given him her only priceless gift that she had at that point her virginity. Pontiac had no regrets on that one or anything that involved him and any time that she was so blessed to spend with him. ”Oh…if you say so but if I’m right I did sort of tempted you into the whole matter.” She said playfully as she pushed her chest away from form but leaving her hips connected to him. As she allowed her clawed to softly walk up his broad chest, as she gave a smirk, winking at him. The tan and white female lowered her head down thinking of how to clear the voices out of her head. Sadly this was not the first time she had heard these voice and she could almost bet that it would not be the last.

The more that he talked about her cooking the she wolf had asked him to stop and sure in a way he did but he did not stop all together and it really did make her feel bad about her hobby that she was so lucky to be blessed in. SO she figure the only way to make him stop would be to kiss him, so she rolled up onto her tip toes as she quickly took her hands onto each side of his face as she turned her maw slightly to the side so there nose would not bump each other as she brought her face to his. She did not leave her mouth there long, but it was long enough to make him stop talking about her cooking. The only issue she had was that she really enjoyed that tender moment with him. She felt her breath falter and fight to come out of her chest as she looked into his golden eyes as she lowered her body back down. She gave a soft winded chuckle as she looked deep into his eyes.”I uh…I uh…Wow. I mean…I warned you.” She lowered her head feeling that warmth still in her face, slightly angered that it had not stopped after this length of a time frame. ”Oh you are so much the charmer. How in the world did I get so lucky? Surely you have had many of females that wanted to be with you.” She nuzzled into his shoulder after his ever so tender and ever so sweet kiss that was planted upon her maw. She loved how the black male showed how he cared for her. This was a strange but more than welcomed bliss. He was different then Ty. Pontiac felt like she had to make all the moves with Ty, and now with Itzal he made the moves, he told her that he had feelings for her, she wasn’t push against a rock trying to find something out about him. She placed a hand upon her lovers chest as she shook her head. No letting the packs know about the forbidden love would not be the best for either of them. ”Listen to me. Both of our packs are mad, like in the head, and with each other. I do not want to fuel a fight. I want ever thing to work out and be smoothed over. War is not far off if our packs do not try to work it out. War will lead to death on both sides. I do not want that. I want both packs to come to an understanding. I have a feeling that will not happen any time soon, but I can hope and wish.” She spoke sadly and then gave a wishful sigh as she tucked her head back into him. She was thrilled to hear him say that age was not something that mattered to him, at least not with the feelings he had for her. ”I am so glad that do not bother you. You mean so much to me. “ His kiss sealed the deal, she wrapped her arms around his neck as she held onto him. Times like this it was no wonder why she had felt for the black male with the golden eyes. After they had ended the kiss she pushed her head back far enough to look into the males eyes. The eyes that took her soul away, and took her breath to. The eyes that she dreamed about one day looking into all day long. She took a breath in as she looked down; as she quickly mumbled out her confession to him ”I love you.” She did not want to look weak but also she wanted him to know that she had some real passionate feelings for him.

[/html]
[html]

986, and they finally said it Smile

Itzal smiled at her, the smile that only she could bring to his lips. It was one of content, of a peace finally settling into him. He was terrified of losing her, of having her taken away, but he finally realized something. Everything that had been taken from him, he had no truly fought to protect, he never truly would have died to keep it. With her it was diffrent, he knew he could lose her, but he also knew he would die before he let that happen, unless it was her choice. But that did not feel like a problem, from the way she was holding him, and the way she spoke to him about himself. Itzal would give her everything. He had already begun. She had his trust, something he rarely gave to anyone, she had his virginty, something he had willingly given to her, something that he could never give to anyone else now. She already had such a tight grip on his heart, it was basically hers now. Itzal could just feel that last strand of resitance, and it was slowly snapping. He felt like he wanted to yell at his heart to just give up, cause this is what he truly wanted. He was never one to play by the rules. He usually did what he wanted, cause he had realized a long time ago that this was his life, it belong to him, and he did what he wanted and survived through the consquences. But now he wanted to share his life, he would change it, shift it, to make the perfect place for hers to fuse with his. He wanted them to be together, to share their lives with each other. He could not help but want it, want her. She was a part of his life now in his head, a part he did not want to go without.

Itzal's smirkish smile appeared, only this one more tender with her, but also more playful. "Oh did you now? And what makes you think I did not do some tempting of my own? I was being very polite after all." His tone was playful and happy, and as she pressed her hips against him and leaned her chest away, then she slowly moved her claws up his chest. Two can play at this game. Itzal thought to himself as he leaned down and licked her throat, his tongue starting right above her bare chest and slowly traveling up her throat. When he reached the top of her throat he planted a sweet, quick kiss on her chin. The he winked back at her. The he looked at her and pressed his paw to her face, lovingly he looked at her. "Pontiac, are you ok? You can tell me anything, I'll always listen, and I promise I'll never be angry with you." He wanted her to trust him, and to be happy with him, so why did she seem bothered?

She surprised him by kissing him. It was in the middle of him still talking about her cooking some. Itzal kissed her sweetly back, then a smile came across his lips. That was defintly an effective way to shut him up. He leaned down and kissed her on the nose. "Yes you did warn me, and I'm glad I ignored your warning. I like when you kiss me." He said it softly, like he was confessing something he had done wrong, but he looked into her deep eyes, and he smiled softly to. He laughed at her next question. "You did not get lucky, you got what you deserved, someone to be with you and hold you. And no, you are really one of the first, at least, one of the first I have felt anything for." He stroked her face with on claw, softly and slowly. And he shived some when she rub against his shoulder. He could feel that spot, sensitive from the warmth her touch brought to him

He did as she asked and listened to her. He listened to her about the fued between their packs, the possiblity of war, and about the death on both sides. "I do not want that. But I do want to be with you, even if it is in secret, I'll do anything to keep seeing you." He nodded in understnading to. Then let a big smile come across his face when she said he meant much to her. "And you mean just as much to me." He was happy when she wrapped her arms around his neck, like she was grabbing onto him, telling him that he was hers. When they broke this kiss, he was happy when she looked into his eyes. Her eyes were beautiful, and they sucked him in, telling him to trust her, and that she would be there for him. He believed them, just like he believed everything she said. Then she looked down and he barely caught the words she mumbled next. He was shocked a little. But then he smiled and using one paw, he gently pushed up her chin so she was looking into his eyes. "Listen to me Pontiac, and believe every word I say. I love you too, and I will never be ashamed to say it, you mean more to me then I ever could have imagined someone meaning to me. You have my heart, and my love. You have me, everything that I could possibly own or feel, all of it is yours. I never want to go on in life if I do not know you are there for me to love." He said it slowly, and tenderly, trying to get her to soak up what he was saying. Then he nuzzled her throat and kissed it. "I Love You. He said each word with strength and conviction. He truly did. He truly did love her.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

SSMW:1291

The female returned the playful grin to the male as she shook her head, letting the hat be covered over by her hair. The tan and white pack she wolf looked up at him with the playful smile upon his face; she could not help but to feel free and feel happy. Thing with the black male were right and that was how she wanted it, and that was happiness and no worries in her mind. She laughed as she lowered her head slightly like she was plotting something, and what every that something was she was up to no good. She reached up touching his nose lightly with one of her claws as she smirked. ”Sweet talking only gets so far, motions get you a lot further.” She said with an evil smile upon her face as she took her leg wrapping it around his as she rubbed her leg up and down his own, allowing her thigh to come dangerously close to his mid section. As she rolled her head back with a temping shot at her tender neck as she rolled her eyes to the back of her head as she shut her eyes moaning softly with a soft gaps as she rolled her head back reading on his shoulder, letting her leg slowly inch its way back down his leg. She allowed the leg to come down to the ground as her hip again grinded into him, as she gasped letting her claw dig into his shoulder just a little bit, as she loosed her grasp on his shoulder she looked at him with a softness in her eyes. ”Now what where you saying?” She said with softness in her voice what only he could bring out in her. The lick made her shake, her knees melted as she started to fall she yipped as she tugged onto him, trying to pull her-self up. He was not playing fair, not one bit. She arced her chest up wards towards him as her breathing went slower and deeper, as she bit down on her bottom lip. She looked back up at him as she put on a playful pouty face. As she bumped into him with her shoulder with a playful nudge into him. ”That just was not fair.” She giggle only she was allowed to play dirty, and him play dirty back just was not fair.

The voiced mocked her, she was not able to shake them, and with each touch from either of them the more the voices mocked her. Laughing at her for being so stupid to allow her-self to have these feelings for the black male from the Inferni pack. Naniko voice came to her head yelling at her for betraying the pack. She looked up to the male as she gave her head a shake like she was able to push the mute button in her head. The male wanted to know what was wrong with her. Naniko laughed as she sat back on her leader throne as she made a move with her hand telling her sister to do it, as a sick smile was on her face. She wanted her litter mate to confess that she had heard voices; she wanted the relationship to fail. While the other voice, it was different it was lighter. It was the voice of a teenaged Naniko pure of heart shaking her head no; she knew what love means to her sister, she understood that love knew nothing about hate and war, love was pure and simple. That Naniko told her to wait, wait till he understood the family more. Pontiac knew that was the Naniko that she needed to listen to. She sighed softly as she lowered her head down and shook it. ”No…I mean yeah. Everything is fine. Do not worry about me. “ She smiled as she placed her hand over his beating heart feeling it beat she sighed softly as she nuzzled her head into the hand, as she felt the beating heart on her tan face. She sighed as she closed her eyes letting her soul fly free and enjoy the warmth of him against her. Yes everything was fine as long as she had him with her and at her side, she would figure out everything as it came. Lifting her head up off his chest she shook her head as she shook her head, he was funny, she had no clue that anyone would be this enjoyable while being this handsome. She nipped at his shoulder and then kissed it, moving down from his shoulder to his collar bone, as she nipped and kissed softly upon him. Something about the one year old male drove her nuts in all ways, more ways then what he might know. ”You can call it whatever dear Itzal, I call it luck then and now.” She sighed as she felt the shiver as she looked up at him with wide eyes, as she rubbed the area between his chest. ”Oh did I find something?” She spoke with a tease in her voice as she spoke to him. She hoped she did find a weak spot on him. Nothing but the best things came out of his mouth weather he meant it or not right now she did not care, though she was pretty sure he meant it, or so she hoped. Pontiac would stick with the fact he did not seem like he was out to hurt her, he was out to make her happy, with whatever luck she had left after finding him. She laid down upon the ground as she looked up at him, as she patted the ground softly beside her, she knew that they would be laying on a blanket of snow but she did not care, she knew as long as they had each other that they would warm up whatever cold weather that they faced. ”I will always be nearby. Maybe one day soon we can figure out what to do about the pack issue, but for now we will always have this area, this can be our little place of happiness. “ She said as she rolled onto her back looking up to the sky, as she sighed. If only things where so much easier for them, if only they did not live on two sides of the same world. ”Maybe I could become a Loner, or try to get into your pack. After all you do crazy things for love right?” She laughed as she traced a heart in the snow near where she had motioned him to lay down. ”Itzal….somehow you made me crazy. With Ty I felt bad for saying I love you first. Like we where unofficially courting, but never once he talk about having a future together as one. It’s strange like with you I know that there will be an us in the distant time span. “ She laughed as she rolled onto her stomach looking down toward where the snow was, as she took a hand moving her old faithful hat onto her head.”What would you think of me joining your pack?” She would do it, if it meant making him happy and them being together. She would do anything for him. She placed her paw down in the snow as she picked it up making webbing between them and then started to draw a floral pattern on her hand, like something out of the mid eastern lands. She placed a ring upon one of her fingers as she sighed looking at it, as she took her hand messing the pattern as she sighed again, making a fist she raised her hand up resting her head upon it.

[/html]
[html]

1233!

Itzal let out a short gasp, and then moaned softly as she teased him. He watched her and when she leaned back her leaned down and licked her throat again, this time nipping it, his arms coming around to hold her against him. He moaned again when he felt her hips grinding in a smooth rhythm againt him. He grinded back, kissing and nippling on her neck, his head bent down to her neck. He pulled her tighter against him when she dug her claws into his shoulders. Oh how he loved feeling her tease him and toy with him. She was such a very good tease, and he could not help but remember her comment of showing him how bad it could get. He would have to take her up on that offer eventually, and he could see it would be a very fun experience for the both of them. He let his grip on her waist slacken some. But he realized how bad of an idea that was when he leaned down and licked her throat again and her knees almost gave out completely, as she started to fall, he tightened his grip agian, holding her against him so she would not fall straight down. She eventually got her footing again and he gave a light chuckles. "You seem a little sensitive to my touch. Why is that?" As he said it his claws slowly traced a circle on her belly before traveling up and coming to rest on one of her bare breast, feeling her heart beat under it. One of his claws lightly trailing through her fur, drawing a heart on it right where he could feel her beating. All this time he was looking into her deep blue eyes. He could not help it but chuckles when she said it was unfair. "I'm sorry, but I just can't seem to help myself, your beauty draws me in, and I just need to make you shiver under my touch." He had leaned in close and had his muzzle beside her ear, as he whispered it, he turned his head and lightly kissed from her face down to the side of her neck where he nuzzled her. He was defintly not going to play fair in this area. After all, why would they call it playing dirty if he played fair.

Itzal watched her while she thought. It seemed like she was fighting internally with herself. Like he did sometimes. While she thought about his question and whatever was going on in her head, he slowly let her go, kissing her neck tenderly as he did, as if he was apologizing and saying sorry for every moment he would not be holding her in the next few seconds. He went over to the stew and poured some into one bowl. He figured they could share, and she would not mind. He walked over and set it on the ground near them, but far enough away they would not stop in it or on it. He wrapped his arms back around her waist. Holding her far enough away that he could look into her eyes with his and smile at her, but close enough to where she could easily rest her head on his shoulder. He again let his hand crawl to her heart. As he listened to it drumming ,he could almost swear it matched his own's rythm. He nodded as she told him nothing was wrong, he knew somehting was probably bothering her, but would not pester her. Instead he smiled and said warmly. "Pontiac, I'll always worry about you, I want you to be safe and ok, I just won't worry about you to the point you get tired of it. But you will always be the one thing I would do anything, anything, to protect. Even dieing, so if there is ever anything wrong, you can trust me." He smiled at her as he nuzzled her neck to end the topic, not wanting to push her. He chuckled. "Luck? If anyone is lucky, it is me." He smiled at her and then smirked, giving a slight shiver at the her touch. "There are lots of things you can find with me, but yes, I believe you did." He admitted it willingly, and there was a hint of a challenge in his voice when he mentioned her finding out more with him.

She laid down, and he layed down right beside her where she patted the ground. He smiled and stroked her face. "If you get cold..my love..you can warm up in my arms, no matter what, there will always be a place for you there." He hesitated when he called her his love, not sure how she would react. He offered her to come into her arms himself, because he did not want to crowd her, and knew she probably needed her space, but would leave the option up to her if she wanted to snuggle up to him. He reached over for the stew and took a small sip, enjoying the taste, then layed it down above their heads. He smiled at her. "I will enjoy this being our place very much, we can deal with the packs later, right now, we have each other, and we know that we love each other, that is all that matters." He smiled then was surprised when she offered to become a loner. "Pontiac, you can do that if you truly wish to, but you do not have to give up your family and pack for me, and yes, it does make us do crazy things, crazier then usual." He smirked some. "Crazy like giving our virginity to people we barely even knew. But that is just one example I can think of. And I'm not Ty, I'm Itzal, and I will never make you go through all that, if I feel something for you, or want you to be there, I'll tell you or go to you. I will admittedly give you your space, but that is only so you are comfortable, you can always come to me, no matter what, and I'll tell you exactly how I feel. And what else would I talk about? A future without you is no future for me at all." He smiled at her, still stroking her face. He could not get over the affect she had on him. He smiled then looked at her dumbfounded. "You do not have to do that for me. But it would be awesome. However, I do not think they owuld take kindly to you. You do not have the coyote blood I do, and that they look for. It is a long shot, but if you want to we can try. Or..I could go to your pack love. You have family there, I do not have family in Inferni, I can leave still, before I have tyes down." He had not even realized he called her love that time, he was just trying to find something so they could both be happy. As she sighed and put her head onto her hand, He leaned over and licked her lips, quickly and happily, then smirked at her before leaning over and whispering in her ear. "I would do Anything to make you happy." He smirked, enjoying being a tease of his own.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

sswm:1247

So he was showing her that he could play at her game while standing she was never treated like this before, heck Ty never once had made a move to show that he was in the least bit attracted to her. Pontiac felt the nip as her hips jolted forward with a squeal mixed with an erotic moan. She was not sure if she could take much if any more of his teasing, but she was having so much fun teasing him, but she was getting teased back was just not something that she had in her plans, she felt him pull her into him, pushing back against her. The female’s mouth opened as she let out only a soft ”Ah” She felt that stiff object that was stored away with in his jeans. Oh how thankful the tan female was that he had something covering him or it might have been a repeat of the first night they had met. No...It would not be a repeat. The female would have to been peeled off him, if he could have even done that.

With a softly laugh she was almost ashamed to let him know that she was utterly weak in her knees against him, she had to have some will power over him, and the female was fully aware that if she confessed to him know how weak he was able to make her with just one touch. As his hand move up from her stomach to be placed in on her breast then to her chest, she knew it was no sexual but she was teetering on the border of just throwing him down and having her way with him, the more he touched her the more he drew the bodies to be one the closer she moved to that border line. Her hand reached out as it slipped back be hide her falling to her side as she melted away in his arms. She just smiled at him, as she did not want to lie to him, however she also did not want to give him something that he could use against her when it came to their sexual games. ”You are sweet, almost too sweet. But like I said almost.” She said in a whisper tone of voice as she was wrapped up in his arms. As she leaned into him, just enjoying the relationship that they had made in just such a short time. It was the best thing that had happened since rejoining her sisters.

She did want to tell him that she had her own madness, the family name came with madness and issues, every one of the D’Angelo had issues, but all of them dealt with it in the shadows of the night and in the company of none, or so they tried. Pontiac heard the voices that helped her live her life that helped make her choices in life, while she dealt with stress that came with her thoughts, and wants. She was the sister that wanted everything to go smoothly and wanted everyone to just get along. She looked up to her beloved shadow hued male of a lover. She rolled to her tip toes kissing him on the side of his face, to show her thanks as she gave a nod. ”Thank you. Thank you so much. However I need to keep your-self alive if you are to be my knight in shining armor. You understand? I mean it, nothing stupid to get yourself hurt.” She placed a hand on each side of his arm as she looked into his eyes. She had to have him around, Pontiac was not sure if she could ever love any one ever again, not like she was able to with him. She sighed with a laugh as she lowered her head laughing at him. Somehow he had managed to spin her concern for him into something funny and nice to know about him. She sighed once more as she lowering her-self back down, keeping her thoughts to her-self.

Watching him get the bowl of stew she quickly took it from him as she moved over near him, sitting up she started to feed him the stew, he was the king after all and sometimes did have the right to be spoiled. ”Your love hun? I think I can get to like, no wait love that nick name.” She told him with a wink as she put the bowl of stew to the side as she rolled forward kissing him, as she slowly pushed him down onto his back. She smiled at him with a wink as she un button his panted and shimmed them down around his knees as she straddled over the male as she stayed above his male area, allowing her tail to brush over it though as she gave her tail a quick wag glad that she had gotten his pants down. Leaning forward with her hands rubbing his chest as she kissed up his chest till she meet his lips, kissing him softly as she sat back up. She looked at him with a soft light in her eyes.”I will never ever ask you to move out of your pack. Just like I will never ask you to join my pack. I want you to make your own choices.” The female said as she took the male’s pants off all the way, if they were going to be an item she would want him to be able to lay with her in the nude, after all they were somehow going to be mates. ”Are you happy with your pack? Or would you rather come to Anathema and live with me? I want you to make the choices, I am your lover as you said and as part of that I will be faithful and honor your choices.” She smiled as she rolled him over her hand pushed lightly as she moved up his back, she sat on his hips as she started at his shoulders rubbing them, as she made sure to take her time rubbing out any knot she was able to find in her lovers back. She sighed softly, as she found her-self lost her own thoughts of what to do. She did want to make sure that no matter where they where that they would at least welcome her, and one day welcome pups, if he would ever give her any. Granted he told her that his pack would not welcome her because of the lack of coyote blood that she had in her, but she would lie, she had a no clue what her mother’s blood line was, so who could fight the fact that she had some coyote in her. Pontiac knew that she did not have any of the blood in her body but she would lie for him to be with him. She leaned down kissing the back of his neck as she moved up to that area being careful not to hurt him, hearing a few pops she knew that she had worked his neck out, as she moved her fingers up to his head as she allowed her claws to rub his head with his fingers. ”I hope this feels good. I still need to work on your legs and well rear, if you are okay with that love.” She smiled as she rocked back onto her heals that where resting just below his tail base.

[/html]
[html]

Itzal enjoyed making her squirm under his touch and teasing her. And he also like her teasing him. He smiled at her moan, the gasped and sucked in air in a moan of his own as her hips jolted forward to meet his. He could feel her pressing against his hardness. Itzal closed his eyes as a shiver ran through his body as he pressed his hips against hers. He knew that if he did not have those jeans on, he would not have been able to resist giving into his want for her and taking her right there and at that moment. He moaned again, feeling her rubbing against his jeans, sending sparks through his body, starting at his groin, warming his blood as they shot through him and back down to his length. He was not sure how much longer he could take it before he either ripped his jeans off and took her, or begged her to strip him and have her way with him. Either one seemed mighty appealing to him at the moment, as he let our a shuddering breath of air.

He smiled mischeviously at her laugh, and then he looked at her eyes. His hand on her breast started to move as if it had a mind of its own. Slowly stroking it, as it traveled down, one of his claws tracing a path down lightly, before running over her nipple, flicking it softly. He watched her closely to see how she would react to his tender, but very suggestive, play. He smiled at her comment, and was glad as she leaned into him, he pulled her as close as he could against him, his tail swaying softly back and forth in happiness. "Oh? I'm not sweet enough yet? Hmm, well I'm sure I can kick it up a notch if you want. I mean I could go on about how your eyes are the most perfect shade of blue, enough to where when I look at them, nothing, not even the sky can compare. And how they are so deep, that not even the depths of the ocean can come any where close to challenging them. Or how your body, feels so warm and perfect against mine, to the point where I completely forget how I could ever live without it there. And one of the best parts of all.." he leaned in and in a husky voice whispered in her ear "The feeling of yours hips and mine, pressing against each other, to the point where I can feel the need we have for each other." As he said it he pressed his hips against hers more, moving them against her lightly, teasingly, then pressing his hips againt hers again. He moaned softly in her ear, his voice rough and deep.

He smiled as she thanked him and leaned up to give him a quick thank you kiss on his face. Then he gave her a serious look. "I will keep myself a live, and I will be your knight. Don't worry I'm not one to do anything stupid, especially if it meant leaving you without me. I could never do anything like that." He kissed her nose and smiled, looking into her eyes. He smiled as she fed him some stew, he ate what she gave him and smiled at her mention of what he had called her. "Good. Calling your Pontiac all the time sounds so formal, not that I dislike the name, it is intersting, unique, and beautiful, like you, but I figured since I'm of a some what more special relation, I should call you something special." He was not good at explaining why he felt he need to do these things with her and sighed, she would understand, he was sure of it.

He returned her kiss, letting his mouth open to hers. He smiled happily at the winks she gave him, and gave his smirkish smile back. She knew she could be a tease, and that wink was her way of saying it. He was happy when she reached down to unbutton his pants, finally he would be free of them, and he could feel her naked body against his, whether they took it further, or just cuddled, he did not care, he would still get to feel theirs bodies together. He knew if she wanted, he would start going naked, and he might anyways, just so she did not always have to deal with his jeans, then she could have him quick and easy, whenever she wanted. But she only took them down to his knees, he was about to say something when he let out a loud, erotic moan as her tail brushed over his groin. Mmmm how that felt to his sensitive area. But she was straddling him farther up, and he would have to be patient, they would both get what they needed in time. He laid back as she kissed up his chest, feeling the warmth her lips left behind, he loved those lips. Then they were on his and he kissed her back, deeply.

He smiled at her and listened to her say she wanted him to make his own choices. He lifted up on of his paws and ran one of his claws lightly across her cheek bone, then he touched it to her lips and smiled softly before taking it away. "Love, the only choices I want to make are the ones that ensure I end up being with you. I will never ask you to leave your family, I want you to make your own choices to." He smiled at her and was happy when she finally took off his pants all the way. He felt right, them both being naked together, nothing keeping them from cuddling and being competely exposed to each others. He leaned up as best he could and let his tounge run over one of her nipples, and then the other, his way of showing his thanks for her finally taking his clothes off. He smirked at her, and one of his hands traveled to her stomach and kept traveling down to her inside thigh, as he rubbed it softly, in a circular motion, stretching as he moved over to her other thigh, passing over her most private of places, a place she had allowed him and only him, and would ever only allow him, or so he hoped, He continued to rub her other thigh before smirking at her and looking into her eyes, he ran a claw, lightly, hesitating at first, over her heat. Then he laid back down, wondering if he really could make her go into heat. Listening to her again. He nodded. I'm...happy with my pack I guess, the thing I'm not happy about is you not being able to be allowed in and accepted truly. You would always be shunned, and miserable. I do not want that. If I have to, I would rather come to your pack to be with you. But not right away, do not get me wrong, I love you, no doubt about it, but I just have to wait and let them know. I won't just up and leave them, and I won't fight against them. Maybe this can help bring a little peace between our packs. And yes you are my lover, but that works both ways. I'm your lover to, so I will be faithful and honor your choices to." He smiled as he rolled over for her and smiled. He felt her rubbing the knots out and moaned in delight. He would have to return the favor ,something he would be find with doing. As she leaned down and kissed him, he smiled. "ahh, it feels great, and of course I do not mind, you may touch me anywhere, and do anything you wish to me. But just remember, I get to pay you back for this later." He said the last part in a smug tone, hinting at just what he could do to pay her back.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... ctable.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
SSWM:1198

His touch drove her crazy, his smell, his sound, hell every think about the dark male drove her crazy she had never felt this way about any one. Not a soul made her feel this much heat all thought her body and yet she knew she was like Eve in the Garden of Eden and he was the serpent that was temping her to bite into the apple, she was just as weak as that stupid human, she would not only take a bite of the apple she would eat away every bit of the fruit as long as he was there to hold her though it all. She felt her legs shake; her body wanted him to be able to taste everything on her body she wanted to feel that warmth of his moist mouth on her. She gave a soft yelp that was pain and pleasure smooth mixture as she pressed her back into his hands, pushing her chest up, she was weak against him, she had no will to fight back. Every touch upon her flesh colored nipples made her want to wrap around him and give him a night that he would not soon forget and a night that he would need more time to heal from then what either of them might want to admit to. Her body begged for more of him, to feel all the warmth of his body to become one with her own. Her breast begged him to take her harden nipples into his mouth and caress them with his tongue. He finger quickly found his head as she placed a hand be hide his head, no…no not yet. It was too soon. She did not want to look easy. ”Oh God!” She was not able to hardly breath as she wanted to wrap her body around his and just make love, well no forget the love, he knew she loved him. She wanted to give into her primal wants and needs. His words about her eyes feel upon deafened ears she was in a mad fit trying to figure out how to be the female that she knew she should be while giving into the wants that she had for him. There was something about her eyes and the sky, she was not sure what he was talking about but she knew what she wanted, Feeling the warmth of his breath against her neck and against her face she whined as she found her hips digging into his, she was thankful for his jean being in the way or else she would have been at him, and would have been pushing him down to give into her lustful wants. She did not want to admit to him what she was wanting to say, she pushed her head into his shoulder as she grinded her hips up and down into him as she whimpered, trying everything that she had in her will not to take his body right here and now.”You…you…I think we’re in trouble.”

The kiss, his sweet lips upon her already hot and bothered body made her want to feel him in her, to feel everything that he was able to do to her body, she whined softly as her heart raced her body was fully ready to take anything that he was wanting to give to her, and by the sounds of it, he was wanting the same thing that she was wanting. The female rolled him over onto his back rubbing him down, she made sure that every little knot and hard spot that was in his back, shoulder, and neck. The female wanted to use this time to cool off and try to get some of the sexual tension away from them but the longer she was against her lovers naked body the harder it was to hold back her primal lust for the blacked male. She leaned back down as her tail flicked with a mad temper behide her as she leaned back on him, rolling to his knees. She let her firm breast press against his back as she nipped as his shoulder.”I hope you know I official belong to you, for the rest of my life.” She smiled as she rolled him back over, finding a placed to rest her hands as she brought her hips down over his hips, as she allowed her body to become so dangerously close to connecting that a few time she had to stop, panting as she would moan, lowering her head. ”I’m Sorry Itzal. I really am!” Sure she was sorry, she hoped that he would forgive her for her crimes against him, she took his hands placing them upon her tan and white chest as she rocked back onto him, allowing her body to rub against him. She screamed as her head rolled back, she wanted him; she wanted to feel him in her. No...Wait she didn’t want it, she needed it. She would allow him to bring him-self into her, if that was so his wish. She begged him; she wanted to give into the lust that she had for him. She reached be hide her supporting her weight as she rocked onto the mass that he was blessed with. She screamed out, as she rocked onto him, grinding her hips into him. She panted heavily as she felt him in her; she took a hand reaching around to under her as she rocked up, down and side to side. She wanted to scream out his name and thank him but she was not able to scream anything more or less than a moan as a hand wrapped around the base making it tighter and tighter for him then what it would be in side of her, as she felt his hands going round her hip pulling her forward as he pulled her into him, she moaned feeling him shift into her pumping into her, she could feel the bang into her, she was jolted over and over again into him. His mouth opened his teeth parting as his mouth was every so quick to take her one of her nipples into his mouth. Pontiac gasped as the pleasure washed over her body, she rocked back unknowingly as he jolted her harder forward. ”Ahhh!” She wanted to make him feel good, well as good as she was feeling. All of her nerves where on high end sending pricks of pleasure though out her whole body.

For ever she would be his; forever she would give the black male her body. She took a hand slowly moving it to support his head, and also letting him know that she was wanting everything that he was doing to her body. She found some control of her body as she matched his jolted with one’s back as she tightened and relaxed her inner walls as he pushed into her. She placed her forehead down upon his shoulder as he pushed into her with his own pace and beat. ”I…I… I love you, My Dark God.” She stuttered though the words as she felt nothing but love and lust from him at this point.

[/html]
[html]

1304, and i did the best i could. Hope it isn't to bad.!

Itzal need her to the point it almost causeed him physical pain. The feel of her body on his, her smell, clogging his nose, driving him insane, he loved her scent, and the sound of her voice, full of pure lust and need, so much like his own, and hearing her moan, it was enough to make him instictively pressed his hips against her, wanting to drive himself deeper into her, if only he could. He needed to hold out, but he was losing the battle. His mind was plagued with the need to just rip off his jeans, pick her up, press her against one of the trees, and let himself slide into her. He would drill himself into her, while his mouth ravished her neck, his tongue torturing and teasing her hard nipple, as one of his handles fondeled the other. He let out a moan at the thought. Feeling his length straining against the jeans that held him captive. He kissed her roughly, pressing his lips to hers for a few seconds before he felt like he was going to reach his limit. He had to have her. And it made it worse that he felt her moan, he felt her need for him too. He wanted to take her, take her and be so rough with her, all this time he had been gentle, and treated her as a fragile flower, and she was to him at times, but this was a diffrent side of both of them, and he could tell they both wanted to maul each other. "OOhh Pontiac, I..I..ooh" He had been going to confess how much he wanted her, how much he needed her, but he could not form the words, his mind was set on one thing, it did not care about the words that passed between them, it only cared about bodies meeting in that blissful fullfilment, the one that he needed so bad. He had to do something, so he leaned down and took her hardened nipple in his mouth, letting his tounge run over it and around it, teasing the wonderful bud that it was. One of his hands moved down to her upper leg and he hooked it up brought it up againt him, so she almost had one leg wrapped around him. He stopped teasing that nipple with his tongue, and took it in the very edge of his mouth, his teeth lightly on it, and he licked it, and nipped it one time, some what roughly but not enough to cause more pain the pleasure, then he switched over to the other side. His free hand had moved down her stomach and was rubbing her inner thigh, then he moaned against her hardened bud that was in his mouth as he let his hand travel to the place on her body, the body that should be forbidden to him, but he took anyways, the place that gave off the smell of her arousal, the smell that drove him mad with need again. He felt how wet she was and it made him let out a deep moan, as he let go of her nipple and nipped at her shoulder and then her throat, licking where he nipped. He stroked the lips of her wetness, letting his claws playfully toy with them. He gasped as she started to grind against him, as she did, one of his claws slipped into her sweet love tunnel, welcoming it with warmth and wetness that made him strain against his jeans again as he slipped it out and back in a few times, listening for the moans she gave off. "Mmm...It...don't..matter. He let out a moan again, his need was even greated as he felt her give a light squeeze on his claw. "I...need you..now" He finally told her as he growled the last word out.

He took deep breaths as she massaged him, trying to calm himself. But he just could not do it, his lust and desire was currently making itself very known to him, and he could not pull his attention off of her. And then she leaned down and he felt her full, round breast on his pack and a nip at his shoulder that gave him a shiver. He smiled softly at her words, He would not have it any other way. GOOD! I love you, no one else, I want you to belong to me....and You know that I....belong......to you now...right." He had to force the words out, as he was becoming more and more zoned in on her wetness on his back and her breasts pressed against his skin. He needed her now, or he might not leave this clearing with his remaining sanity. Then they were so close, he wanted to just pull her down onto him. She said something about being sorry, but he only moaned and tried to push his hips up to connect with her. He had already confessed needing her, she did not need to be sorry. He moaned as his hands traveled to her chest, guided by her. She rocked around on him, as he moaned more and more, she was going to kill him if he did not get in her soon. He wanted to feel her warmth and wetness engulf him as he drove himself home. He moaned and finally she was on him truly and he moaned more as she ground, wanting to scream but his throat was cut off from the bliss swelling in it. His hips shot forward automaticly as she grabbed his base, it was almost to much. He grabbed her hips and pulled her onto him more, and he set off finally pounding himself into her, His mouth seeking that sweet hardened nipple of hers, as his mouth found it he let out an erotic moan. He could feel her lower lips massaging his manhood, as he pounded and thrust into her, sending pleasure shooting through him, all he could think about was how he wanted her so bad, he wanted her to scream his name as he brough her to climax. His knot already swelling up as he pulled himself out and pushed back in harder, each time his knot growing slowly, creating more resistance. He let go of her nipple and kissed all over her body, tasting the sweet taste of salt on her skin from their effort, as he kissed her throat, and nipped at her shoulders and breasts, he moaned her named, nipping her bottom lip, his tounge licking her lips. He knew she would lock him in her this time, unlike last time when they had not gone that far, but he was ok with it, he was hers after all, and she would have all of him.

He was hers. If she wanted him to be her slave he would, if she wanted his body he would give it, he would give her his love, his everything. And he would never leave her. He would walk to her pack right now with her after they were done and request to go if he did not think about his pack wondering about him, and their packs on the edge of war. But that did not matter, all that mattered, was thier bodies being one, like their hearts, as he kept thrusting and pumping, pushing in harder and deeper with each thrust he could manage. He gasped as she called him her Dark God. Ah..and..I l-l-love you my seductive...radiant..angel goddess. He could only feel the most primal of feelings nad urges for her. Lust and love for her, and the want to mark her with his scent that would tell all that she was his.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

WC:1000+

They both were rocking on the border of madness, on the borders of lust and passion, every fiber in her body wanted so badly to give into him, so she did what she thought she could do to get what little dirty pleasure she could out of these matter without taking it to far, but all of that hope was lost the second his mouth was matched to her firm breast, the nipples where harden ready for the touch of his rough tongue onto them, Her back spazzed, her mouth parted as if she was sending a silent pray to the Gods above as his hands where wrapped around her supporting her. Her own finger became intertwined with in his own mane, as she pulled him into her body more, his tongue danced off of her nipple as his teeth scrapped the tender skin. She screamed, it was not of pain, oh no she knew that he would not bring her any pain, and if there was pain it was drowning in an intoxicating amount of pleasure. She wanted to scream out his name, call him anything, or even just say a word however try as she might words could not come to the female as she allowed her body to rock against him. The teasing allowed him to become more aroused and ready for her body, a body that only he had touched and he was mending her into being just the right glove for him. The more she rubbed against him, rocking back and forth the harder she had to try to not give into the primal want, her head pushed into his shoulder as she whimpered, her body warming up and becoming over ready for him, as the contact happened she felt her body thrust back as her head again went into the air. ”Itzal!” She screamed, as finally her hand was wrapped around the swelling rod as her hand moved up and down preventing the hard rock from entering into her, she was scared. She could feel it growing under her hand. Never had any one sat down and had the talk of life to her, she assumed thing but never had seen it nor never done anything till him. The moan ripped though the heavens as her hand became so covered in her body’s lube that she removed her hand, getting the full length of him into her body again. It was like her first time all over again, all the pain, and all the pleasure washing over her. White fingers stretched out on his chest, as her hands raking down his chest as he smacked into her. The friction between the two of them was bliss; words could not say how great this felt for her. She took a breath in, it was not that deep, and it was enough to put some air into her lungs as she rolled her back and took it down into her hips. The male rolled up into her, holding her body as he pushed into her. She felt the length of him with every slide into her. Rolling her back, into his warm hands, as she felt his hand slide up her body again as she felt the mouth once again coming to her womanly blossoms upon her chest. Pontiac moan echoed as the male tested her limit with his mouth upon her body. She felt everything; however now a needle prick that could have been mild annoyers to a slight pain, on the lower end was not heightened was higher to exotic pain. Each touch upon her body was wonderful, she knew that in his arm and while they were making love that nothing bad would happen to her, she knew he would be the male that she needed and would protect her. Itzal took the time to give each one of her small but very sensitive harden blossoms the love that they needed, either one felt any more or less love then the other.

The black male wrapped his arm around her waist as she fell into him, he twisted her as he moved her to her to a rock, it was neither smooth, however there was no real sharp points upon it. She screamed, again it was not with any pain, with him it was all pleasure, all passion, and all lust. New depth where reached in her body as she melted over the rock. His hands where planted firmly upon her hips as he had no rhythmic it was all with a mad passion to get into her, to find the new depth. She could not put words to how this felt, not only now was this new depth wonderful feeling to her, but she was starting to feel him having a harder and harder time pulling out of her. The female gasped, she knew what was coming and she was fine with that, she trusted him not to hurt her. Feeling the black male’s claws dig in deeper and deeper into her hips, she squirmed, as she parted her mouth her tongue rolled out as she made a groan, pulling her-self into him, she licked as his neck, nipped from his neck where his jaw bone ended down to his collar bone. Feeling it, feeling the width of his rock hard rod inside of her. The female rocked into him, as if she could somehow squirm free. Itttttzzaall!” She squealed, she had never felt anything like this before. As much as she was sure it would hurt. It did not, it was a wonderful feeling, and she had never felt closer to him. She rocked her hips as she kissed his mouth with passion, with love. The female did not let anything stop her from letting the male know just how much he meant to her. She pushed her tongue into his mouth as she felt an explosion of warmth in her body. Rubbing her tongue on his teeth she grunted as she rocked her hips again. Pulling away she panted for air as she looked at him with a whole new softness in her eyes. ”You…I…I love you. So much! I will let you lead me though this life and every other as lovers, and mates.”

[/html]
[html]

1234, lol, they go in order

They were one. Both being swallowed by lust and desire. By the Unqenchable thirst for each other. Love filed there eyes, and passion filled their actions. He wanted to give her pleasure beyond her wildest dreams. He wanted to show her how much he cared for her. He wanted to make her moan and buck her hips in bliss as she experienced true pleasure. Last time was not as strong as this. This was so much more. Last time was a way of comforting her, she had come to him to get away from Ty, to move on, and he had been happy to help her, drawn to her. But now, now that they had finally figured out their feelings for one another, now that it was just not a way of comfort, but a way of showing his love for her, he wanted to make her scream in pleasure. This time it was fueled by lust and love, passion, and he wanted to make her shake, he wanted to show her just how he would treat her, how much he could help meet her needs. He moaned at her scream of pleasure, they pushed him on, giving him encouragement. He licked one of her tender, sucklet nipples again. Then as he tried to enter her, knowing she was very much ready, and himself at full attention and waiting, he heard her scream his name, and he could detect the fear in it. He kissed up her neck, stopping his thrusting to try and enter her for a second, and looked her in the eyes, he wanted to tell her she could trust him, that he would never hurt her, it would be alright. But his mind was beyond the comprehension of words, lust and desire making him unable to form the words he wanted. So instead, he pressed his lips to hers, a tender, loving kiss, not a rough one. This one was soft, passionate, him trying to tell her he could be gentle too, he would not hurt her. His tongue slipped into her mouth and danced in it, exploring this place that was new to him, before withdrawing and he broke the kiss, nipping at her neck. He moaned though, as he felt her grip tighten on the base of his manhood. Her hand was moving, and she was still scared he thought, but then she let out a moan and she let go, and he thrust in, filling her to the hilt.

He could feel her hands on his chest, and moaned at her touch, he wanted to feel those hands everywhere, wanted to feel her lips on him. He could not beg for it though, thrusting into her, feeling the friction building up pleasure, he could tell that it would not be much longer before that desire became to much, and it broke free, like a dam, washing over him, but he made a promise to himself that before that happened, he would make her scream in orgasm, he would let her lock him in before he let himself go. This was the next step, and he hoped she was willing to take it. He let out a gasp that turned to a low deep moan as she rolled her hips back, and he went with her, pushing in and out faster, his knot growing still. He thrust into her, a smacking sound was heard each time he bushed in, burying himself all the way in her as their hips meant in blissful slams. Hard, as he went faster and pushed deeper, but not painful. His hand traveled to her wanting breast, fondlying each in one hand, as they teased and pinched her hardened nipples. His mouth on her neck, her shoulder, any place he could find to put it. Finally his hands falling away as she rolled back down and his mouth again went to her blossoms. He gave each a great deal of attention. He would have to ask her what she liked, though he could tell she defintly liked this.

Itzal moaned as he moved her to the rock. This better postion letting him drive deeper into her. He kept shifting his postion, trying to find that once spot in her that when he hit, would make her tighten on him and make her scream for more. He wanted it, to give her pleasure. He was not a selfish lover, and wanted her to enjoy every second of it. He moaned when she screamed, it was like music to his ears. He was going mad with lust. His thrusting, his pumping into her, pounding her as they both wanted him it, all of it held no rythm, they were to lost to care about that, all that mattered was hims burying himself in her, pulling out, as his knot spread her further each time he pushed in and pulled out, and then buried himself in her again. He could feel himself still swelling. He smiled at her gasp, but it was small, and faded quickly as his face was to formed in a feeling of pleasure to allow a smile. He could feel himself reaching deeper in her, into new parts of her, ones that, in the other postion were unreachable. He moaned as the female wrapped her legs around him, as he took most of her wait and balanced her on the rock as well. This allowed him more access to her warmth, getting himself even deeper then before. She wrapped her hands around his neck, and he place his hands on her hips nad pulled her closer to him, driving himself deeper. He knew that he was about to be pushed over the edge. But he would hold on. He tightened his hands on her hips, his claws digging in more. He felt her tongue on his neck and shivered, and then when she ripped a whole entire shutter ran through his body, then he felt himself push into her agian, this time even harder, the shudder making him more lost in lust. He heard a pop and felt himself go into her, his knot all the way in. He realized he was finally stuck in her, and he kept on pushing in, and out, rocking into her, as she rocked back, he did not stop just cause he would not pull out all the way. He moaned as she said his name, this time without fear. "Oohh Pont..iac..uhh" He nipped one of her hardened blossoms lightly. And moaned as he felt her shift and clamp down on him with her groin muscles. Then she was kissing him and he kissed back, filling it with passion as her tongue slipped in his mouth, and his tounge moved to meet hers. He gasped breathless as she broke the kiss and rocked on him agian, sending new shocks of ectasy through him. Then he panted as he listend to her. He nuzzled her neck. You...and..me...I..Love, I love you so much, I can feel how much you love me to. We shall live our lives together, as lovers and mates, We shall never live without the other." As he said it, he kissed her neck, then her softly, before rubbing his chest against her sensitive blossoms, letting her feel the friction, he bounced her on him, and rocked back adn forth.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

WC9+

With every thrust the black male made into her body, it was like she was being thruster into a new world where everything was wonderful and there was no war, there was no hate. Everything was wonderful and nothing could hurt her as long as she was with him, and as long as they where one, thing would be all right in this new world. Every sense in her body was brought to a new height, she could smell things better, and she could see more sharply, the taste of the hazy lust swapped her mouth. The sound of there bodies coming together seemed to echo though the woodlands between them, Pontiac head rolled as the male held onto her kissing upon her breast, the tan and white female rocked onto the male the best that she could with the place the male had her on. She drug her claws down his shoulders, down his arms, touching his head slights as the ran up her chest side, and the side of her chest up to her hair wrapping her hands into her own hair, the bliss of being with the coal black male was all new to her, just as it was new to him, but this was something that she would have no issues repeating over and over again if he wanted it. The tastes and feel of the kiss that the two lovers shared was wonderful, she moaned softly as she returned the lovers kiss just as tender as he gave it to her. She rolled her head back as she felt the tightness in her chest, it was welcomed but did make breathing harder, but in a good way, though everything with him was good and every touch from him would be welcomed. She wanted to scream out his name over and over again. She couldn’t though, it was not from shame it was not from lack of air. She knew in her head that it was clearly known between the two of them that this was wonderful and was enjoyed just as much as the first time. He nipped at her neck, she squirmed as she gasped her back arced up at him as she felt him trust into her, with all the depth that she could take and all the length that he could give her. She did not fight this, more like welcomed it.

It seemed with each shifting in weight that the two did it pushed both of them that much closer to being done, to finding that heavenly tip of this trek they were on. Her legs wrapped around his wrist as she rolled forward holding onto him for dear life, it was not that she could or even would get hurt if she would let go of the male it was that she wanted to feel that closeness that only the two star blinded lovers could feel. The female groaned as felt the knot getting locked into her, she no longer feared the pain that would come from being stuck onto him, but now she truly and clearly understood the calmness and tenderness that came from being one with him, being jointed from the heat to the hips. The two lover where now and forever bonded to each other in a way that only they would understand. This was not the first time that they had mated but being locked to one another made the world and depths that only the two could pass on though as one. She screamed as her head threw back, it was not a scream of pain, or of fear this was a scream of great joy and deep pleasure. Her hips could no longer rule with holding still as she had to rock them, hoping that he would be able to pull out and repeat this whole game. The male called out for her and she smiled as her eyes softened, it was nice to hear him call for her, and to know that he was enjoying this just as much as she was, she licked her lips as she looked to him, the pleasure was all over his face. The lovers exchanged the tender love that they could share, the actions that made each other know that the other cared for each other with not needing the words to He studded out words about the love that he felt for her, just as she felt for him. They where lovers, now and forever however where they mate? No sadly they could not be, for the lands and pack that made them who they were also ruled out that they could not be mates. His chest rubbed up against her with his own chest. She sighed softly with a melancholy look on her face. She kissed his neck ever so softly as she sighed again.”Lovers yes, for now and always…Mates…no…we have our own packs. Till we live in the same pack we can’t be mates.” It was a sad, sad down fall with the laws of the lands. She wished it was not that way, she wished that the rules could be shifted and changed for member that really could find the love with in each other that did not always live in the lands. ”Itzal I love you so much I really do. I will forever be yours.” She sighed as she pulled up a bit whispering in his ear as she gasped feeling the pressure to plant her-self back down upon him. She bite down on the inside of her mouth as she chuckled with shame for forgetting that they were as close as they could ever get.

[/html]