Let's Try This Again
[html]

Backdated to the 19th

Noss's escapade had been...unexpected... And unpleasant, after their first scare in the Anathema territory. There had been a kind wolfess who had brought Noss back to her, although Noss had been less than enthusiastic to thank her--which Ralla made him do, and he was obligated to obey if not for his own sense of honor--for the odd and incomprehensible reason that he later explained as her being part of the 'bad flower pack', which was just nonsense to Ralla's ears and something that Noss cared not to explain or, apparently, relive. Sugar had grown more talkitive towards Ralla since their journey, the brown quarter horse a bit put off by Noss's behavior during the journey and his own unease at the Halycon Mountains. Ralla figured that he felt like more communication was necessary just to distract himself from the elongated silences that filled their time. Still, Ralla could only decipher the broken speech of Sugar's horse tongue, but it was more welcoming than perpetual white noise. Sugar was surprisingly a good conversation companion. He told Ralla about his experiences before she had arrived in AniWaya, and she was more than happy to hear tidbits about Liliana that she had never known. Once she had time, Ralla promised to make an effort to get to know the wolfess better, and not soley by word of mouth.

Arriving back in the Cour des Miracles territory, Ralla was apprehensive to enter the lands with Noss to take him back to his place of rest for a moment, and with well-founded reason. The first time she had been there, it had been on the outskirts; a pleasant experience. But the second time, she had greatly upset the local apothacary and had left on...sort of bad terms... Sure, she had swung by to pick up Noss for their recon mission, but she had not actually entered the lands... But the one thing that had really eaten at her was Strel, the redheaded wolf who had accompanied her elder brother to the AniWaya borders and had shown restraining support to the grey warrior as well as a bit of kindness. She wanted to meet this male who Noss had told her about; wanted to know why Noss was so attracted to him in the first place; what about him had made Noss give up his place as a Chief in the Crescent Moon Pack and stay. So, instead of entering--as would be impolite anyway, since she didn't have permission in the first place to step on the lands freely--she howled with Noss, as they had several times on their journey, and directed their voices specifically for Strel through their call.

Moon walks. "Moon talks." Moon thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.rallagift b {font-weight:bold; color:#F8F6F3; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.rallagift-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:verdana, serif; font-size:10px; color:#F8F6F3; text-align:right; }
.rallagift p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.rallagift {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#040303; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... astars.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 250px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:11px; color:#C66A26; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]

[Image: RallaP-1.png]
[html]
500+
yay new table made from a year+ old one ♥

He had been trying to kick the booze out of his schedule completely, knowing that it had been causing him problems. Yet for all his efforts, the redhead seemed to have such an impossibly hard time just saying he would not drink so excessively, even though he could drink less and still stay almost sober. For all that he had drunk, he did not want to just stop like that, just because Noss was not a fan of it. He did not bow to the man, nor was he about to do anything to please him, despite whatever it was he might be feeling for him. Not like Strel had told the man anything, not like he was even going to. But he knew the problem with the booze when he saw it. It was dangerous, especially with someone more in tune with their emotions, and he was rather in tune with them, for a male. And it could be catastrophic if he got drunk again and Noss came to help him and the redhead happened to blurb out something that would please the man so greatly. Strel was not in the mood to give that information, if it was true even, and to have the other man be smug about it when he sobered.

Strel breathed the fresh air, smelling snow on the wind, a cold, sharp scent in his nose. He jammed his hands into his denim jacket pockets, huddling into his purely decorative scarf; he only needed it because his fur was thinner around his neck, considering his mane had been styled. It was entirely preemptive. And he had not made it, which was one of the few things he wore that were not of his own hands. He could not knit, or he could, but it was usually small scale and a scarf took far too long for him. It was simply easier to find one and then wash it clean. It was purple and it simply did not match him at all. To be honest, Strel should have worn warm colors, since his mane was so bright red. But he figured that the purple and blue denim matched the red well enough to not clash. He had been contemplating making something for Noss, but tossed the idea out, not sure what the man would actually use.

His ears pricked up and he cocked his head to side to hear the sound better. It was probably some loner at the borders intent on joining their rag-tag crew. Eyes narrowed, then widened in surprise as the call was to him from both Noss and his sister. It seemed like they were back. Strel's ears flattened as he debated just going home and pretending he had not heard, but they were both waiting on the borders, and the redhead did not want to keep them waiting in the cold for too long. Heading in their direction, paws crunching snow and thin ice, Strel clenched his fists in an attempt to hide his tension. What did they both want from him? Why was Ralla calling too?

He came upon them, and the tailor paused a few feet away, to their side. "What do you both want from me?" he sounded a little bit bitter, but that was because he was getting jerked around so much. And the fact that Noss was leaving in the summer was still playing actively in his mind. Strel turned his lavender eyes on Noss, raising an eyebrow. "You could have just gone to the Hotel. I'm sure Vigilante would not have minded."

<style type="text/css">
.eyesonme b {font-weight:normal; color:#fff; letter-spacing:.5px; text-shadow: 1px 1px #c0b32d; }
.eyesonme .ooc {text-align:center; padding: 5px; font-family:ariel, sans-serif; font-size:10px;color:#fff;text-shadow: none; padding: 5px;}
.eyesonme p {text-indent:15px; padding:1px 5px 5px 5px; margin:0px; }
.eyesonme .border {width: 397px; border-bottom:3px solid #fff; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
.eyesonme .border2 {width: 397px; border-bottom:2px solid #fff; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
.eyesonme .border3 {width: 397px; border-bottom:1px solid #fff; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
.eyesonme {margin:0 auto; width:397px; background-color:#3d4a3d; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... etable.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #3d4a3d; padding: 0px 0px 230px 0px; font-family: Courier sans ms, sans-serif; font-size:11.5px; color:#c0b32d; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify; text-shadow: 1px 1px #657d8c; }
</style>
[/html]
[html]

And it is a very nice table indeed ^w^ Btw, the bolded and italicized words in this post means Noss is talking, just to separate their dialogue >.>

Ralla heard rather than saw Strel coming, at first. The brittle snow saw to that; no wolf could be completely, silently graceful in the stuff. She smiled her trademark smile, watching as stepped forward to greet the redhead first. She was pleased to see her brother acting openly about something; it was high time, too. Noss's face had burst into his own signature smirk--something he only showed when in a good mood--and went to stand in front of Strel for a minute. She stood politely back, allowing the two of them to greet each other after such a time of being away, Sugar also being ever patient behind her. By the moon that horse had shown loyalty, following Ralla all over creation.

"It's more about what she wants from you...for now," Noss said with a bit of an underlying motive hidden beneath the words, saying them close to Strel's ear, both playfully and with ulterior hint. He knew his little sister wanted a private audience with Strel, and since she was neither a male nor a threat, he didn't mind. He wouldn't force Strel to speak with her, but since he had told the both of them that he loved the redheaded tailor... Interaction seemed almost the natural thing to allow, rather than distant wonder. Standing back up straight, he twisted his neck to get the kinks out, nonchalantly stating; "Needed a fresh scent trail," as if it were obvious that he got lost easily and needed a fresh scent to follow back to the hotel. Not that he would've said out loud that his navigation sucked anyway, but there it was. Smirking haughtily, Noss began the trek back to the hotel then, leaving his little sister with his sarcastic lover.

Ralla watched the exchange and couldn't help but feel a little like she was intruding as she watched, but the feeling passed when Noss left the two of them and she stood, grinning like a fool. For a few more long moments she just looked at Strel, for the first time being able to fully take him in and his appearance, but she was more interested in his personality--his being--than just his fur color or physique. Noss could've gone for any man--or woman, should she fit his profiling--and wouldn't have cared if they were the most gorgeous or most homely wolves on earth; what mattered to him was what was on the inside. Stepping forward, arms holding each other behind her back, Ralla circled Strel a few times before reappearing in front of him, green eyes kindling with mischievious mirth. "So... Has Brother been treating you well?" she asked with a child-like innocence. She would continue her questioning until she was satisfied; it was just in her nature to be joyous, determined, and, above all, curious. "He's told me a lot about you," she said, almost trying to bait Strel, trying to see what kind of wolf he was. Ralla rarely--if ever--took part in any sort of subterfuge, but when she was curious...she preferred to refer to it as 'friendly investigation'.

<style type="text/css">
.rallagift-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:verdana, serif; font-size:10px; color:#F8F6F3; text-align:right; }
.rallagift {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#040303; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... astars.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 250px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:11px; color:#C66A26; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]

[html]
500+
BLIZZARD MEANS POSTING 8U

Well Noss seemed pleased to see him, if that smirk was a hint. That and the man more or less went straight to him, though he did seem rather happy to see him. It had been a couple of days and, admittedly, it was a bit too quiet without the other man, even if he was far quieter than Strel himself. But the redhead did not give any sign of his quiet happiness of seeing Noss, considering Ralla was standing right there and was not about to scream to the world he had some kind of feeling for the other man, maybe. For now, the redhead stood nonchalantly watching Noss come in close and whisper in his ear what his dearest sister wanted with him. It seemed as though she had come to inspect him and see if he was appropriate for her brother. Strel expected it fully, since he knew his own siblings would do the same thing. If they were here.

Strel gave a smirk as Noss said he needed a scent trail to get back. Of course, his navigation skills seemed to suck harder than a leech. "Of course. It's entirely possible you still don't know your way around, of course," he whispered back, smirking right back at him as they both pulled apart with smug looks plastered all over their faces. As the man passed by him, the redhead graced his fingers along Noss' arm, a linger touch, trying to think what Noss was going to take away from that light touch. But, then he turned his lavender eyes and attention to the female before him. It seemed that he would be expected a waiting Noss back at the hotel and that would mean skirting around the topic that he knew the other man wanted to talk about and flesh out more fully. But Strel would push that off as best as he could. He was good at that, even if he had good as said enough to make Noss believe his feelings were reciprocated to some extent.

Lost in wary thoughts, the redhead did not notice the woman come up to him and start observing him with hawk-like eyes. He looked nervously as she circled him, giving off a weird knowing look. Kind of smug, he thought, but almost naive. Almost. Strel knew well that Ralla was no naive child. "Well enough, as you'd expect from him," he said blankly, wondering what kind of test she was setting out for him. He was not out to impress anyone, he never was. But he did not want the man's sister hating him, so he was treading carefully. "And I bet none of it was bad," he answered, grinning slightly at the thought. Noss probably said some things, surely. He had no doubt about that. "He's told me some about you, though I'm almost positive you know what most of that was." Noss probably told her anyway. "So what'd that smarmy bastard say about me?" he asked lightly, insult weak on his tongue.

<style type="text/css">
.eyesonme b {font-weight:normal; color:#fff; letter-spacing:.5px; text-shadow: 1px 1px #c0b32d; }
.eyesonme .ooc {text-align:center; padding: 5px; font-family:ariel, sans-serif; font-size:10px;color:#fff;text-shadow: none; padding: 5px;}
.eyesonme p {text-indent:15px; padding:1px 5px 5px 5px; margin:0px; }
.eyesonme .border {width: 397px; border-bottom:3px solid #fff; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
.eyesonme .border2 {width: 397px; border-bottom:2px solid #fff; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
.eyesonme .border3 {width: 397px; border-bottom:1px solid #fff; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
.eyesonme {margin:0 auto; width:397px; background-color:#3d4a3d; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... etable.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #3d4a3d; padding: 0px 0px 230px 0px; font-family: Courier sans ms, sans-serif; font-size:11.5px; color:#c0b32d; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify; text-shadow: 1px 1px #657d8c; }
</style>
[/html]
[html]

I love this site =w= It's like a theraputic escape from my own mind~

Ralla couldn't help the giggle that escaped her throat at the man's sarcasm. It was the kind of sarcasm that she enjoyed and that she knew Noss enjoyed, and so she could see the jovial attraction at least. On the other hand, she also noticed the physical attraction; Strel was very handsome, if not a little on the leaner side. Which is odd... Noss never showed any interest in non-warrior males before. She just chalked it all up to what laid beneath the layer of skin, which was her intent to at least glimpse. "Actually," she said to answer his first question, "I don't. Brother's signs of care are mixed and varying, although I suppose you've seen it first hand." When she was younger, Noss was always hard on her, pushing her to try her best in her training and to defend herself. He had never been very touchy-feely with Ralla, and his signs of care for her existed in his attempts to protect her. She had only ever hugged her brother once, when he had let her and she had been but a pup mourning the loss of their mother. After that, most physical contact he had cut off. It was because of that that Ralla perhaps developed the need to be very open with others, even if her emotions didn't attach or grow as openly as fast. "Please...what did he say...?" Deep down she craved that openess that Noss had never really shown her. She knew he cared, but his innermost thoughts about her she was ignorant of. Most assuredly he hid those thoughts from her to save face and his pride.

She then giggled profusely at Strel's description of her older brother. No one back in the Crescent Moon Pack had dared call the chief-to-be such names, even in jest, because Noss was notorious--and likely still was--for his overwhelming pride. Strel's easy utterance of it made it all that more humorous. "Oh, well, lots of things. He told me about your profession, your 'infuriating joking', as he puts it," she said with her own smirk off the side of her mouth, a rare facial expression since Ralla was rarely smug, "but I can see him smile when he says it. What's your star sign, Strel? The month you were born under?" That would probably at least help Ralla understand, in her own way, the compatibility. It was just her way. "He's also told me about what you've made--which he doesn't describe in detail for me, more's the pity--and about why he's so intent on you." That last bit she winked at the redheaded man, a secret joke to herself. Noss had hinted on his and Strel's first encounter and how it had all began--without the graphic detail--but Ralla had mostly figured it out for herself... But that wasn't it. Noss had been flustered when she had outright asked him not to decribe what he liked, but why. Noss didn't get flustered unless there were little children or tears involved. And she certainly hadn't been crying then. "And more. But he'd kill me if he found out I told you," she said with a finger to her lips.

"But really, I'm more interested in what you think of him,"--which was true in itself--"since I'd hate for him to be a bother. Based on what I've heard, he'd let you scold him anytime. He needs it," Ralla said with a small huff. She wasn't afraid to be so matter-of-fact about this matter, since it was he brother. And maybe it was because she and Noss were siblings, but she was beginning to feel that easy atmosphere affect her pace as well. She snapped her fingers as a devious idea came to mind. "A little something to hold over him: he has an inferiority complex in lupus form and hates rats. He doesn't know I know, so shhh." Alright, now she was beginning to sound like a child again. I'm barely two; I'm entitled to a few more months of rare childish bouts, aren't I? "Oh," she said with a hand to her mouth, "I'm rambling, aren't I...?"

<style type="text/css">
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]

[html]
500+
I couldn't hold out with that other table xD I like this and Sanctuary the best >> I always default to them, even if Sanctuary is about a year old.
Ps, I just looked up Noss' and Strel's compatibility and lol'd. "Passionate!"

Strel rolled his eyes, knowing well enough that the other man's signs of affections were as varied as the seasons. "Of course. Sometimes he can be sweet as a newborn, and other times as distant as the nations across the seas." And even then, Strel only knew about those nations because others told him about them. Honestly, Noss was kind of a toss up sometimes, but there was a very huge definite in the way the man functioned; there was affection. And that affection seemed directed at him most often. Another definite in this equation was that Noss loved him and that was why that affection came his way. But it came so varied because that was the way Noss was. And he was a warrior, hard and a fighter. He was not a lover, peaceful flower giver. Which is why the redhead understood any discrepancy between the other man's displays. Namely because Strel was not asking for them and he himself was not actually addressing them properly himself.

Shrugging, the tailor just let his shoulder rolling say that he did not remember well at all. "Just some very vague things. Like who you were personality wise and how you were about as stubborn as he is." But he had seen that for himself quite well when he had first met her on the borders of AniWaya. "Not too much other than that, I'm afraid." He was more eager to hear what the other man had told her of him, since he doubted Ralla really would have to worry about what he, Strel, thought of her. He rarely hated anyone, since usually people did not end up bothering him. Which worked well in the end as he did not have to try to get out of nasty situations. "Though I can tell that he cares a lot for you, but I guess you know that. He did fight that guy because he thought he was threatening you.. or something stupid like that. I'm sure my own brothers would have done that. Well not for me, god no, but for my sisters." It was laughable to think that Zachs would do that for him and the men in his life. That would be embarrassing.

Smile? Did that mean that Noss enjoyed his rather annoying sarcastic remarks and jokes? Strel cast his eyes downwards in a dreamy state for a moment, before bringing clear ones back up to Ralla, looking none the different. But his looks turned to surprised as she asked him for his star sign. "S-star sign?" he fumbled slightly, trying to figure out the relevance of it all. "I was born in March if that helps at all..," he answered, rather unsure of his reply. What was the point of it? But then he suddenly got more sure of what she was talking about.

"Why he's intent on me?" he asked curiously, raising an eyebrow. "Now, why is he so intent on me?" He was not about to tell Noss he knew why; he figured the bugger would tell him personally sooner or later even if unprompted. Then, Strel laughed, almost evilly. "Oh good. I enjoy scolding him; he gives too much ammo for it. Honestly, it's too easy. Even if he had an issue with it, I wouldn't take his crap." It was true, Strel did not take crap. From anyone. Only his mother, but he had not seen her in at least two years. "What.. What I think of him? What do you.. What did you mean?" It was nice to have that ammo against Noss, but it seemed unnecessary right now. What was she fishing for exactly? For him to tell her he was in love with her brother? Well tough cookies. He was not thinking it, nor was he even going to tell Noss, if he were thinking it at all, so why would he tel Noss' sister of all people?

<style type="text/css">
.bastard b {font-weight:normal; color:#46789d; letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:12px; }
.bastardooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;color:#3e828d;text-align:center;}
.bastard p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 5px 5px 5px; margin:0px;}
.bastard{margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#00356b; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... dtable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #052d61; padding: 190px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#21637c; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

"Sanctuary" makes me go 'SQUEE! XD' And yes; isn't it amazing? I didn't even look up their compatibility when we started plotting them -w- Scout's honor o.0 Btw; I'm not lying about the horoscope in this post. I just find it hilarious that the date that Ralla says Strel's lucks gonna get better is around the same date that Noss and Ralla get back >.>

A poet, too? Ralla was actually quite impressed with the simile; being a 'connoisseur' of sorts for language and lore, she noticed this from the moment it was spoken. Strel's description of how Noss described her didn't surprise her much; she hadn't been holding out for some drawn out explanation, knowing that it wasn't exactly Noss's way. But she had had that little hope. Ah well; doesn't chnage anything. Pure and simple. But then Strel continued, and Ralla's felt that hope bloom. She didn't know if she was staring again, but her ears soaked in what Strel said; it was just...different...to hear it from someone else. And then Strel mentioned that his brothers would--wouldn't--do the same for him. She quirked her head to the side at that, but left it alone, assuming Strel meant it in a way such as 'I'm a man who defends himself'. And of course she didn't miss a beat when Strel seemed to phase out of reality for a moment; no, that would be contradictory to her Shaman training. Of course she was a walking contradiction in that she could never seem to pick up implications to herself often enough... Regardless, she could see the charm that this man had.

"March?" Ah, that was it. The lion--Noss--and the ram--Strel. Both were headstrong signs, and Aries was actually looking very promising that year, since all the other signs seemed to be pointing in the same direction. "You're very lucky this year," she said, immersing herself into the astrology. "Your muse is in a rising arc, although you will have an obstacle soon. Aries is known for overcoming those, though. Let's see..." She did the calculations and movements in the stars in her head, having to double back once or twice. "A few days before the month of Taurus--er, May--is when your muse is supposed to return at its highest."

"I think it's because you're one of the only people that actually stands up to him. I also think it's because you're exactly his type, but he probably has a deeper reason. Noss isn't heartless; just dense." Oh, it felt good to say that out loud; it was just a sibling thing. She giggled along with Strel as he accepted her permission to scold him (although she was sure he was doing it long before their chat). But then Strel seemed to falter, as if Ralla had hit a nerve. Is he nervous about feelings too? Had she known about it, Ralla would've compared herself to one of those little-kids shows that always said 'It's okay to feel sad'. ...And then slapped herself for it. As it was... "Mm-hm. As a person; full truth; good and bad. I promise not to pry elsewhere, if it makes you uncomfortable. I just...wanna know that he's not forcing himself on someone without consideration of their feelings, you know?" That was only part of the truth. After leaving the Crescent Moon Pack and her family, Ralla had assumed that Noss would stay there and be happy with Naka, leading the tribe. She had never expected him to follow. And after closing off her natural familial instincts and then suddenly having them thrust upon her again, she found it natural to worry about her older brother. Brother seems so...happy, she mused. She just wanted to confirm that it would last. Their signs are compatible to an extent... But not every Aries and Leo is the same.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]