don't sing me your songs about the good times [p]
[html]

For Itzal, set on the 30th if that’s cool.

The princess wasn’t meant to be here. She wanted to run away, run and find Lolita and then everything would be okay. She didn’t even realize why she wanted to run back to her mother anyway, she knew she was never favored because of her inconvenient resemblance to Niro. It wasn’t her fault she was the spitting image of her father, but she always felt like it was held against her when her mother was around. Poppy and Foxglove were the ones taken, after all, not her. She was left to rot in the Court with Niro and Amaranth. How else was she expected to take that?

It was another one of those days where the last Monroe girl felt like staying at home wasn’t an option. She ran to one of her favorite haunts, just to the north of the territory. She hugged the coast, doing her best to remember a good way to get back to Niro’s cave. She knew Dahlia like the back of her hand, but this area was still new and unfamiliar to her so she took caution. Her mind went blank as her white paws plodded onwards, leaving a trail of miniature paws behind her. There was nothing to do; her usually whirring mind was as dead as she looked outward. It was unusual for a puppy of her age and demeanor to be this melancholy looking. She shouldn’t feel like this. It wasn’t meant to be like this. If only things would get better.

<style>
.magdark-text {padding:0px 10px;}
.magdark {padding:5px 0px; text-indent:25px; margin:0px;}
.magdark b {color:#8B4500; font-weight:bold;}
.magdark {width:360px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#020100; background-image:url(http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/2056/souls76.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:287px 0px 10px 0px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#996633; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>

table by fae <33
[/html]
[html]

543, table by shannon <3 and it is fine as the 30th

Itzal was not one to stay in his pack territory. He loved to explore. And he often just went where ever his feet took him. And today they had taken him to this place. He was not sure where that was but he ended up there. Itzal looked around and sniffed the air, trying to pick up some sort of scent. He could not pick up anything, but smiled when he caught Pontiac's own scent on him. He loved wearing it, and it always kept her on his mind. Of course she was normally on his mind without her scent to help, ever since he had confessed his love for her. He had only known her a short while, but already he was moving to her pack for her and would move in with her. It was crazy, but he was ok with crazy. He need some of that in his life, and Pontiac was amazing. He shook his head to stop himself from day dreaming. Itzal was saddened sometimes, cause he felt that he did not deserve Pontiac. He did not deserve a lot of thigns, like the right to live and be happy. He had killed and taken others happiness so much, it was almost a crime for him to have any of his own. But he did not regret falling for her, or letting her make him feel happy. He was blessed to have her, and would not question it, not matter how much she deserved better then him, he would not question her decision. She choice to love him, and he was happy she did.

Itzal was deep in thought, just walking a long when he noticed the pup. At least she was a pup to him. She could not be his age, meaning she was not even close to a year. She seemed to be thinking about something, and he wondered what she was doing out here all by herself. There were dangerous things out here, himself included if he was in a bad mood. Lucky for her he wasn't, and was not likely to slip up and kill her. He would not have liked himself anymore if he did. But he pushed those thoughts aside and moved closer to her. "Hello. What are you doing out here all by yourself? It can be dangerous for pups out here all alone." He forced himself to sound concerned when he really wasn't. By the time he was seven months old, he had already been living on his own for a month, and had already killed. He knew how dangerous it could be to be all alone, but he also knew how everything was like alone. It was all he had ever been before he came here. Alone, and nothing. He was still nothing, but at least he wasn't alone. He smiled at her, sitting down to wait for her reply. He wondered where he was anyways. Maybe this pup had gotten lost from her pack, or maybe she had run away. She did not seem like she had been on her own for long, so she was probably just out adventuring. Itzal wondered if she was an orphan? Probably not, he was one of the only ones he knew.

<style>
.spiderit {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px; background-image:url(http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/6/86912222.png); background-position:bottom left; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:0px 0px 150px 0px; border-bottom:0px solid #000000;width:400px;}
.spiderit .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:justify; }
.spiderit .divider {border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:5px auto; width:100%;}
.spiderit .oc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.spiderit p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.spiderit b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
</style>

[/html]
[html]

let the weird relationship commence!

Maggie couldn’t help but be sulky. She was getting pretty good at feeling sorry for herself, and secretly loved the attention she was getting for being in her bad situation. The little one had never stopped walking down the coast, and was getting tired. She sniffed a piece of bark on the ground, mind numb, unsure of her next move. The day didn’t seem appealing anymore, nothing seemed appealing anymore. The world around her was moving; a slight wind picked up and blew snow dust (or at least that was what she called it) all over her shiny, skinny body and the pup shivered.

There was someone, off to the left, that joined her. The little girl had been so caught up in herself that she didn’t smell him from farther away. She looked up at him and shivered involuntarily again. Green eyes met yellow and the girl found herself staring up at the dark figure in front of her. “I don’t care,” she said, with more anger injected into her statement than she had expected. “I can do whatever I please,” she said with a sly grin. “I’m Maggie, and my mother just left me along with my two sisters. And now I live with my Daddy who I hate.” she said it bluntly, getting more cynical and angry with every word she said. Magnolia looked up at the unknown figure above her, before sitting down as well with an angry thump into the snow.

<style>
.magdark-text {padding:0px 10px;}
.magdark {padding:5px 0px; text-indent:25px; margin:0px;}
.magdark b {color:#19470d; font-weight:bold;}
.magdark {width:360px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#020100; background-image:url(http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/2056/souls76.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:287px 0px 10px 0px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#402400; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>

table by fae <33
[/html]
[html]
Out of Character

Coding by Sie
601, sorry for the wait, lost muse and stuff.

In Character

Itzal was not one to feel sorry for himself. He use too, when he was just starting off alone. He had cried, and he had begged for his mother and father back, for his siblings. He pitied himself, and he had learned it did nothing. It did not change anything, he did not get any of them back, and he learned there was no point in feeling sorry for yourself. All it did was waster energy and give you false hope that something would fix it. He had gotten over it, and he had toughened up. He started to work to survive, and he had drowned all of his self pity in his effort to live. It had worked. Now he felt no pity for anyone who were to absorbed in their own sorrow, and too obessed with feeling sorry for themselves to do anything about it. Itzal had buried all emotion, it was easier that way, easier to go on, to forget about everything, and now he did not feel for others pain. At least most of the time he did not, there were times he did, and times he acted like he did. This pup, this little girl, who seemed so fragile, acted like she deserved the world, he found it amusing, she did not seem weak, something he thought was a good trait, but she did seem full of herself, sure she could win anyone over. Which she probably could, at least, anyone but Itzal. He felt no pity for her, and he would never feel any emotion for her position, it was just the way life was, he had learned that, and she would have to deal.

Itzal laughed at the pups words. She was a sassy little thing, somehting that amused him. He could see himself liking the girls sarcastic and cocky attitude, but it would never be anything more then amusement, she was full of anger too, something he understood, something he sometimes fought with, though he could control most of his emotions, he sometimes felt anger towards those that were ignorant. " I can't honestly say I care either. You are right, you can do what you please, but if you want my advice, you should watch how you treat people, some of them aren't as understanding as me." All the concern had left his voice, and he flashed her a smile, not his smirkish one, but one that made him look like he really was dangerous, one that he had make many people shiver with, he was good at things like that, then it turned into his smirkish smile again. "Well hello Maggie. Well that sounds so sad," His voice held a sarcastic edge. "but I hope you aren't expecting any sympathy from me. I don't have any to share, you have it a lot better then I did at your age, so you really should not act like it is so bad." His voice was uncaring, and he really did not care. It is kind of funny, how Itzal had run into her at this time, Itzal, the one person who would probably hold no sympathy for her, the one person she could not win over. Itzal thought about that saying, that the thing that you can't have, is usually the one you want the most. It is because you can't have it that you want it. He chuckles to himself, knowing that there was a lot he could not have, and he did not want it. But he looked at Maggie and wondered if she wanted the things she could not have.

<style>
.itzal-ktable p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.itzal-ktable b {color:#29373a;}
.itzal-ktable-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.itzal-ktable-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#29373a; text-shadow:#99aaae 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.itzal-ktable-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.itzal-ktable {background-color:#556366; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #DDE6CF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:400px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/7738/itzal.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 305px 0px; }
</style>

[/html]
[html]

sorry for the wait. :/

He was rude, and that was the only thing Magnolia noticed about the dark stranger in front of her. He also gave her no sympathy or any hint of emotion for that matter, and the fair-haired princess narrowed her eyes as he spoke. The girl was starting to feel flustered, almost as if a tantrum was coming on. The green-eyed Monroe listened to what the stranger had to stay and began to feel a rush of hatred course through her. She was spoiled for sure, and the fact that this man was denying her the type of attention that she wanted set her off.

But then something clicked. He was only messing with her. It was a clever ruse, but Magnolia knew better. Perhaps he thought she was pretty just like everyone else did. This made the Princess’ heart beat even faster, and have another rush of warmth hit her face that was something different from anger. The girl finally smiled, after stewing with the strangers words for a few moments. “That’s not very nice,”Magnolia said with a hint of flirtation weaving through her words. “You can at least be courteous, even if you don’t care,”The girl stared her stranger down, fully intending on taking him on, at least verbally. She wasn’t afraid of him, or anyone, for that matter. “So, how was your life so much worse than mine? Losing your family kinda sucks, ya know.”

<style>
.magnoliaflow-text {padding:0px 5px;}
.magnoliaflow p {padding:5px 0px; text-indent:15px; margin:5px;}
.magnoliaflow b {color:#f7921f; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; }
.magnoliaflow {width:355px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#0e284b; background-image:url(http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/5232/souls57copy.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:6px 0px 370px 0px; font-family: 'palatino linotype', palatino, serif; font-size:13px; color:#e7899d; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:3px double #000000;}
</style>
[/html]
Table by fae! <3
[html]

It is no problem, sorry for the wait too. 811

Itzal

Itzal let out a cold laugh. It held no real emotion or feeling, then he looked at her, his eyes cold and hard. She meant his eyes, and he felt himself develope a new respect for her. She was brave, even if it did border line stupidity. He smiled a wicked smile. "I don't remember ever claiming to be nice. If I did, I would have been lying. You are right, I could at least be courteous, but just cause I can be, doesn't mean I will be. I don't feel like it, not when you expect it when you haven't earner my courteousy." He looked at her and shook his head slowly. She did not understand how bad she could have it, she didn't understand the meaning of respect, of how it had to be earned. She was just a pup, and, he thought, she would be one long after she grew up pyschically. He had grown up long before most, and sometimes, he felt like he had grown too old too fast. He sighed and let that thought go, looking at her again he smiled a soft, dangerous smile.

"Of course I know. I lost mine too. Though, I lost mine a diffrent way then yours. My family was murdered, my mother, my brother, and my sister. They were murdered by my uncle, the alpha of my father's pack. They believed only pure-bred wolves deserved to live, and that was what their pack was made of, pure-bred wolves. But my mother was a coyote, my father had fallen in love with her, and they had me and my brother and sister. When my uncle found out about us, he set out to kill us, but my father and mother managed to hide me in the pack, since I looked like a pure wolf. They weren't fast enough to save my siblings though, and my uncle killed them. My father was left alive, but they wounded him badly, then banished him. I lived with that pack a week, and they beat me, abused me, tried to break me, because they believed in submitting completely to those of a higher rank. I almost died, a lot of times, but I survived, I never broke. Then I left, and I found my father. He taught me to hunt, to protect myself. I was only six months old. Then, he died. I was all alone, and I had to survive, and I did. I killed without mercy, those that I had to, and some that I didn't. I never trusted anyone, and I became a killer, it was who I was, sometimes I still am. I went mad one time, became a mindless kiiller, killing anything I came across. I didn't think, didn't need anything but feeling the blood of others spill from them because of me. Then I killed the girl I had come to love. We had traveled some, but split off, until she came back, and me, mad and lost, killed her because I thought it was a trick." Itzal stopped and realized sometime during all his talking, he had looked away from her, feeling his eyes flash with the madness that had once ruled him, and always threatens too again. He shivered and looked back at her, his eyes a bright yellow. "The feeling of that isn't something I can describe, but that part of me is still alive, always fighting for control. That is what finally snapped me out, when I was standing over her body and realized she was real. After that, I tried to kill less, I never got close to anyone, not that I did before, but I was more catious, more cut off then before. I figured I couldn't go on like that, so, when I found myself here, I headed to Inferni, and joined, planning on settling down."

He looked at her, his eyes cold and heartless as he looked at her. "You have no idea, and you never will, what that was like. I don't want your pity, or your sympathy, you just need to understand that you are lucky. I killed, and I killed, because I had to too survive. That was all that mattered, was survival, and self pity, I quickly learned, did not help me survive. So yes, I don't care about your little problem, I don't care that you feel oh so bad. If you ask me, you should be grateful, not that you ever will be. It seems too 'beneath' you." He let out a small laugh and then looked away from her, waiting for the rush of emotion, sorrow, lonelyness, that some people might expect to come from remembering how your family died, from how you suffered. He just smiled when he felt nothing at all. He had stopped feeling those emotions a long time ago.

<style>
.itzaltable p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.itzaltable b {color:#adadad;}
.itzaltable-b {width:360px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.itzaltable-charname {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#adadad; text-shadow:#afafaf 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:20px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.itzaltable-separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/KHiMH.jpg); height:360px; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#343434;}
.itzaltable-ooc {font-family:verdana, arial; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.itzaltable {background-color:#4f4f4f; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #343434; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style>

[/html]