I came to see the edge of the world.
[html]
Thread Information

Setting: Halcyon Mountain. By the end of the thread, they are at the base of the mountain near Anathema territory.

Time: Dusk

Character Form: Tayui is in Lupus, Hybrid is in Secui
[/html]

[html]
<style type="text/css">
.tayquick {text-transform:uppercase; color: #20466A; font-size: 1.8em;margin:5px 0px 5px 0px;font-family:camrbia,georgia,'times new roman', serif}
.tay00 {padding:0 5% 4% 5%}
.tay00 p { text-indent: 25px; margin: 0; padding:0;}

.hybridquick {text-transform:uppercase; color: #682020; font-size: 1.8em;margin:5px 0px 5px 0px;font-family:camrbia,georgia,'times new roman', serif}
.hybrid00 {padding:0 5% 4% 5%}
.hybrid00 p { text-indent: 25px; margin: 0; padding:0;}

.tay00 b {color:#14334F}
.tay00 strong {color:#4F1818}
</style>

Tayui Aston

She was here again. It had only been two days, but she was here again, waiting at the edges of the borders on Halcyon Mountain. Again, she was at the foot a short distance south of where she had met Gabriel. Then, she had not hesitated to venture close to the borders; however, today, she kept her distance. She knew that not everyone in Inferni was as open-minded as Kaena or as close-minded (but nonetheless unthreatening as a whole) as Gabriel and she did not want to take any chances. She slowly edged closer to the border, but paused. Why was she here? Because she was greedy. But what did she hope to accomplish? Nothing. There was nothing good that would come from this, especially a meeting with Gabriel. She respected him in a way, but disagreed with so much of what he based his life on. She did not want to invalidate that, but at the same time, it seemed so wrong to her. And she felt horrible thinking that, so she hoped to stay away from him until she could figure out what she wanted. She didn’t want to say anything she would regret.

Annoyed, she began to make her way home, travelling southwest toward AniWaya. Nothing good would come from this. She quickened her pace, hoping to get away from the clan as quickly as possible. Now that she knew her purpose for venturing here was wrong, she didn't want to stay any longer.

Hybrid Holocaust

Hybrid had seen the woman arrive, linger, and eventually begin to depart from Inferni’s territory. Well, edges of territory. Alright, fine – outside of the territory; but she was still too close for his comfort. He stalked after her, following her as she looped around the clanlands and headed south. He matched her pace and then sped up to ring around her.

He approached quickly, preparing himself to initiate a confrontation. He didn’t enjoy knowing how many wolves were appearing nearby suddenly. He hadn’t liked the look of that black wolf who had wandered by with venom-coated words. She had been wholly disrespectful and Hybrid had not appreciated it. Thus, this other wolf – who might have smelled a bit like the black wolf – alarmed Hybrid since he had not seen many in months.

He watched her from afar for a few moments before finally stalking closer. He stepped in front of her, intentionally blocking her path back up the mountain. From his lofty perch, he towered over her in his Secui form while she was only in her Lupus.

“So what the fuck were you doing sneaking around Inferni eh? Spying?” As he spoke, he flashed her a bit of his fangs. He lowered his head and peered into her mismatched eyes. He growled and pulled his flews back to expose his teeth. “Don’t come sniffing around Inferni again.”

Tayui Aston

Tayui was surprised about the incredible hostility this coyote was showing her. She had been ambling around, minding her own business (not really) and he had just showed up making threats and demands! She’d never had this sort of problem the last few times, so she was surprised to be confronted on her way away from the borders.

She was taken aback when he demanded if she was spying. She shook her head and took a step back. She got a rather sour taste in her mouth and wondered if that was fear creeping up on her. He was certainly an intimidating, if rather ragged, male. He moved with such a sense of purpose that Tayui suspected he had been doing this job – warning intruders away from the borders – for a long time. That did not make him any less terrifying though.

Even Gabriel had not come across as so hostile. He had been quiet and contemplating, yes, and terrifying in his own calculating way; but this creature looked like he made every movement with the thought of inflicting pain. His eyes were hard and sharp and his steps were precise and mechanical. Tayui took another step back and frowned, hoping she might explain that her intentions were good.

“I was hoping to talk to Kaena or Gabriel, but I decided against it. I didn’t want to bother them. I didn’t mean any harm – I wasn’t that close to your borders. I mean no disrespect,” she replied, and then quickly added: “sir.” She knew he was no gentleman, but she hoped it would soften the anger he felt.

Hybrid Holocaust

Hybrid didn’t know what made him angrier: the fact that she thought she could trick him into believing she wasn’t a spy for that wretched mountain pack, or that she thought Kaena or Gabriel would ever entertain the likes of her. He cackled and stalked closer as she stepped back, mirroring her movements with his own. His cackle quickly died down into a hearty chuckle as he examined the female. Not quite pure white, but with an odd stripe of tan and strangely mismatched eyes. He could see some of the fur near her red eye was a bit oddly parted, perhaps a reminiscence of a scar. Whatever it had been, it – and she – did not impress him.

“Don’t lie to me,” he snapped. “You disrespect Inferni every time you come nosing around here like you have a fucking right to it! You and all of those other fucking wolves fucking shitting all over our borders. You don’t think we don’t notice? Get the fuck out. Get out. I’ll skin you alive.” As he spoke, his voice rose and his words were quickly accompanied by a vicious snarl. He moved closer, fangs bared, waiting for her to do something stupid like the rest of the other fuckers.

Tayui Aston

Tayui’s fear grew every second. The short silent pause that followed her words was subsequently accompanied by a burst of violence. His words and his body propelled him forward, stalking her and watching her. She felt horribly alone and exposed. She knew he could probably hurt her and kill her if he wanted to. What was she? A warrior of Anathema? What a joke! She was a joke. She’d had some training with Skoll and friends a few years ago, but since then, she hadn’t pushed herself to learn any more. She remembered a great deal of her work with Skoll, and probably knew a bit more than most wolves, but that wouldn’t protect her against this coyote. He certainly looked the part of the warrior: she could trace the many scars that criss-crossed across his face and body. She suddenly felt ashamed for coming here thinking it was all well and good. Inferni was not as misunderstood as she had thought it was. They might not all be demons, but perhaps this creature was one of them.

And then, Tayui was struck with an idea. If she wanted to avenge her daughter, she would need to learn more. Become more… like him. He disgusted her, but what if he was willing to do more? She considered this, but as he spoke and stalked closer, her hope faltered. He would never teach her anything. It seemed as though he had taken one look at her and decided to hate her. She didn’t understand this kind of bigotry, but she didn’t need to understand it too well, she supposed. He promised her death and she believed it.

“I’m sorry,” she sputtered. She glanced down and then quickly back at the creature; she didn’t want her gaze to leave him for one second. “I’ll leave, I’ll leave. I’ll… send the rest of the wolves your message. I’ll tell them not to bother you – or Inferni – again.” She didn’t know what else to do, so she turned to leave. She backed up slowly, moving back with her head down.

Hybrid Holocaust

Hybrid couldn’t believe it. Who the hell was she? She thought she could nose around here and get away with it! She had to be lying – no wolf would ever warn others not to come by Inferni! She was tricking him and she was a horrible, lying minx. He would kill her for spying he would kill her he would kill her. It became a mantra and Hybrid snarled and stalked closer as she moved back. He could see her eyes widen in surprise as he moved forward and she sped up her steps. Hybrid’s snarls grew louder as he stalked closer and then attacked. He had his fangs bared as he lunged, but he could see she was already starting to flee.

Tayui Aston & Hybrid Holocaust

He was going to attack! That son of a bitch was going to attack her even after she had been very polite and barely near the borders. She moved back quickly and turned once he lunged at her. Since she had anticipated the attack – there was enough snarling and growling to let her know his intentions – but he still ended up grabbing hold of her flank. Tayui screeched in pain and thrashed about wildly, kicking back with her legs. Hybrid swerved out of the way and let go of her fur and she took this chance to get a head start and run away. Unfortunately, in his hulking Secui form, he was quick and agile and had not sustained as many wounds as Tayui had. Tayui fled, heading straight east to avoid scrambling up the mountain. In her Lupus form, she could easily outrun him in the end, but it was the beginning, now, that counted.

Tayui kept running and running. She didn’t dare let him gain anything on him for fear that it would be the end of her. His eyes were frighteningly vicious and

As Tayui was distracted with these thoughts; Hybrid used a burst of power to launch himself at her. He threw all his weight and landed on her back and immediately dug in with his claws. Once she felt his weight, she began to thrash and roll wildly and Hybrid lost his grip momentarily. She kept running with him half holding on, but soon he was able to regain his grip and dug in to each shoulder with his long claws.

[/html]
So, so sorry to keep you waiting. Yes, I was interested... I just couldn't find the time to finish reading your post >P My bad. Here I am now, and so is Liev <3

Lurking. That's the word that best described what he was doing. Liev had no real reason to leave the pack but to use the free time for himself. And right now, he realized the work on the pack and on his studies was beginning to get the better on his sanity and mental health. And nothing better than a stroll to help keep things in order inside his mind.

For this moment, he preffered to walk on his halfling form. Night was starting to get a hold on the sun, that was half way done in retreating behind the horizon. And in these mountains, in the dark, the Russian felt more secure walking on his strongest form.

He wandered aimlessly in the rocky walls of the mountain's base in a trotting pace when rumbling sounds, racing steps, snarls and small whimpers caught his attention. One of his ears shifted towards the sound when finally the scent of the unknown creatures hit him. Female Anatheman wolf and male Inferni coyote. The huge, greatly muscled wolf frowned at the realization of what the situation was. An Inferni chasing around one of his packmates. Such a infamous act, the ex-General would never allow.

Sharp claws stretched out, big fangs fully bare, thick and heavy pelt rising up along his spine and a deafening growl running out from his chest, the grayish warrior dashed towards the commotion, the scene taking over his senses.

The coyote had a grasp on the white female that struggled to free herself from his claws. The Russian roared out loudly to be awknowledged by both and, with an open jaw and bare claws, he embraced the male's frame firmly. Using the momentum of the impact, he forced him away from the woman, both warriors rolling around on the ground. Two rolls and Liev let go, landing on his belly and wasting no time in taking back his pose. His tail rose highly in a threat.

"Leave her be." The man spoke, his voice huskier than usual thanks to the constant growl on his throat. Liev knew he could take care of the attacker by himself, but seeing how the woman avoided a direct confrontation with the coyote, she musn't have too much knowledge in fighting to be confident enough to fight back. Therefore, as long as she could save herself and retreat to the packlands, it would all be alright.
No worries! <3 I just wasn't sure if you'd read it or were interested. Thanks for replying ^_^ (434)

[html]Tayui Aston & Hybrid Holocaust

Snarling – from both Tayui and her male attacker – drowned out every nearby sound. All she could hear was her own anguished, laboured breathing as she struggled to push the barbaric coyote off of her. However, for a split second, she felt his grip change. She wasn’t sure why, but whatever the reason, it gave her enough time to pull away and dislodge one of his laws from her shoulder. Suddenly, there was more noise and there was another body. In a few moments, the heavy weight of the coyote was almost entirely off her back and Tayui stumbled to the ground.

She turned to see another wolf engaged with the coyote now. The coyote looked like he had just been ripped from Tayui’s back by the monstrous wolf. He was massive! Tayui turned quickly, trying to ignore the blood that was now seeping out of the wound on her shoulder.

She saw the coyote tumble down from the force of the other wolf’s attack and the wolf (whoever he was) moved back and issued an ultimatum. The coyote did not seem to happy about it and he snarled in response, first to the unknown wolf and then to Tayui.

“For now,” the coyote responded with a widening grin. Tayui took a step back, her own eyes wide. “My name is Hybrid Holocaust. One day, I will kill you.” The coyote’s grin seemed to widen somehow as he took a step back. One, two, three, and then another. The coyote looked from the other wolf to Tayui and then back again. Tayui suspected that even though she didn’t have much skill in fighting, two against one were not good odds. The breeze shifted and the coyote perked up his nose and then turned and left. Tayui chuckled as he began to leave, quietly at first, and then louder. They were so close to Anathema – that must have been it! He had chased her all the way to her own territory. And they all knew that with a single howl, they could bring the entire pack down to the mountainside.

Soon, Tayui’s chuckles turned to coughs. She winced as pain shot through her haunch and her shoulders. She glanced over to the other wolf, whom she now recognized as one of the wolves at the meeting with the rest of Anathema in the caves. She chuckled once more, again, a bittersweet sound of pain and pleasure, before she took a step forward to thank him.

“You saved me,” she stated. “Thank you.” She closed her eyes as she felt her legs tremble. “I need a medic.”

[/html]
The coyote was soon back on his feet, and it made his muscles tense even further, embracing themselves for a new attack. However, for his silent gratefulness, it simply grinned and told them his name. Hybrid Holocaust. Most fitting name, indeed. "Liev Morozov. And I'll hope we won't even meet again... Hybrid." The male replied back with a hint of sarcasm when he spoke the coyote's name. He saw no real need to treat the other with any of his usual honorifics. After all, he was planning to kill one of his packmates. No, a member of his family.

The grayish male squinted his purples eyes in an almost threatening way when the wind blew against his bulky back, pulling his already risen fur even higher, but also bringing about the so familiar scent of their pack. The coyote quickly noticed it and began to retreat. The Russian brought out a new, even louder snarl, and watched in his inner bliss as the clearly Inferni member ran back into the woods.

Once it was out of his vision, he relaxed his body and shook some of the dirt and snow off his pelt and turned around to his fellow packmate.

She was wounded. Rather badly as it seemed. When she began to chuckle so hardly, he tilted his head ever so lightly, wandering if she got hit on the head as well. He trotted towards her and examined her with a few sniffs and glances at the bleeding cut on her shoulders. She thanked him, and he simply replied with a warm glance, a kind smile and a large nod. "I did nothing but my duty, ma'am. And yes, I believe you do. Can you walk?" He asked, ready to support her on their way back to the tunnels. He felt her legs trembled lightly and bit his lower lip at that. He shifted to her side so she would be able to lay part of her weight on his own shoulder, though he thought it should be better if he carried her the way back. Seeing she was on her wolf form, it wouldn't be that big of a problem.
Hey, I was thinking -- maybe I could PM Matt and see if he's interested in having Demi join the thread to tend to Tayui's wounds? What do you think? (302)

[html]

Tayui was surprised to hear the venom in her packmate’s words. He was full of fire and fury and even Tayui felt a little suspenseful when he spoke. He certainly knew how to speak with a certain tone. She was a little surprised he was not a warrior given that he seemed far more adept at the art of war than she was. Whatever the reason, she was grateful for his words, since they seemed to do the trick. Hybrid disappeared into the night and Tayui was left still gasping for breath. Soon enough, the wolf relaxed and trotted over to where she was. Tayui earned herself an odd glance when she laughed, but she didn’t think anything of it. She’d just had a near-death experience: she could damn well do whatever she pleased.

As he inspected her wounds, Tayui felt her legs begin to shake even more. They had to retreat further in to the pack lands before she could rest, but she knew she wanted to lie down right now and say to hell with Hybrid and his threat of death.

Tayui flinched when the wolf asked her if she could walk, to which she nodded slowly. She stopped halfway through and replied: “yes.” The pain in her neck was too great to nod apparently. “Not for long though,” she explained. She only wanted to get a little farther in and maybe call for someone with some medicinal experience to treat her wounds and send her home. She felt the wolf shift and lean under her shoulder with great care. Tayui rested some of her weight on him and wondered if he would be able to support her the entire way home walking like this. She began to walk very slowly, waiting to see if this would actually work out.

[/html]
Sounds good to me ^^

She wouldn't handle to go all the way back to the caves, that much was sure. As they walked ever so slowly back to their territories, he was thinking in calling someone to see if they could help her.

She accepted his support and, though it was a rather awkward position, while in Secui, she didn't seem to weight at all on him. While they walked, he noticed something. "I'm sorry. I know this is not a much fortunate situation for this, but I don't believe we have been properly introduced. I'm Liev Morozov." He said with a tender smile and a slow nod towards the female.

Finally, as soon as they reached the borders, he stopped to rest her near some bushes, and after a deep breath, he let a loud, long howl. Luckily, someone you turn up in here and help them. Meanwhile, they would have to stop that bleeding. As quickly as he could, the Russian began to shift back to his Optime form. His joints clicked together, his bones stretched and his massive Secui self was finally gone.

He took off his beige bandana, pressing it against the major wound on her shoulder, and tying it skillfully with a tight knot. It soon turned deep red, but not that he cared all that much. There bigger priorities in this life-or-death situation then blood stains.
Wahoo! Big Grin I PM'd Matt. (320)

[html]

They managed to get themselves to the border, but every step was laced with fire and pain. After a time, he spoke up, but his words sounded hazy and distant in her ears. She tried very hard to focus on them, contorting her face in concentration. When he finished speaking, it took her a few seconds to process everything. When she did, she let out a long breath and replied in a rush.

"Tayui Aston," came her words. "Thank you," was all she could manage. Perhaps when she wasn't so focused on breathing she would be able to formally thank him. Until then, she was trying not to black out as her vision came and went.

Tayui was grateful for when they finally stopped to rest. She collapsed inelegantly when he let go of her with only just enough control to prevent further injury. She took long, deep breaths in an attempt to steady herself, but she still felt very dizzy and confused. She heard him howl for someone, but that too sounded distant and far away. She felt as though her ears were clogged with moss and lichen because all the sounds were muted.

She noticed Liev moving and doing something, but she couldn't quite tell what it was. Her vision blacked out for a few seconds before returning again. She saw a great mass of white in front of her eyes and felt a pinch on her shoulder. She was vaguely aware that Liev had done something, but could not quite understand what. She just hoped she would be able to stay awake long enough to see Liev finish tending to her injuries. She didn't want any of this to get infected. Slowly, she realized she had gotten blood all over his cloth and felt bad about it, but could not vocalize this. Instead, she let out a small whimper and tried not to succumb to darkness again.

[/html]
[html]

Out of Character

Coding by Sie.

Changed the post to reflect the date

In Character

What use is a medicine woman if she didn’t answer a late night call or two? Well it still didn’t mean she had to like it, NOT ONE BIT AT ALL, was more like it. She arose out of her bed with a huff. Grasping her head quickly trying to rub out the sleep from her eyes. Another stupid soul, doing stupid things and now they required her pity and she second guessed her decision to take this roll in the pack every time she had to respond. She must of on some level liked doing her work but she sure didn’t like people to see it.

The howl though had some urgency to it, and it meant she couldn’t sit and gather her wits about her at the end of the bed. Should she get someone else? Did the need a warrior of the clan to respond? She would have gotten someone else if she wanted to put forth the mental effort of talking to them. No she’d go respond and if other help was necessary then another call would have to go up. Stretching her form as she landed on all fours, the visual of her in such a odd position would have sent laughter in the air, but soon her form shook and changed to match the stance. She was out quickly, pads digging into the rock and dirt of the cave before she exited them all together.

The goddess was not much on physical exertion but her lupus form was built for speed and agility, she danced along the rocky outcrop before hitting solid dirt under her and off she went, stopping only once to respond with her own hauntingly beautiful howl in response to the call. Her form burst through the bushes they had taken refuge in and like some cosmic joke her form skidded to an awkward stop, very un-lady like she thought to herself before stopping to assess the situation.

Her dancing blue eyes looked upon the two pack mates with interest, noting the female’s injuries with a quick glance, her current state of shock and the laziness in her eyes. All very disheartening signs, the injuries looked like those from another wolf and she was instantly regretful for not making a harder try to get teddy out here, the assailant could still be out here. After her breath was sufficiently caught she changed back to her normal optime form, again with an urgency she never really used often.

“Whatever your name is, since we haven’t been introduced, you better start carrying her, she needs to get back to the caves, she doesn’t need to walk another step” and just like that she started taking over the situation, letting her clear thought and experience take over. There was no hinting question in her voice that would lend to any sort of submissiveness either, these two where in her domain, she was the doctor, surgeon, medic of this clan and when it came to matters of life and death she ruled supreme.

<style>
.Operation p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.Operation b {font-family:verdana; color:#deb700; text-shadow:#deb700 0px 0px 4px; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:9px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Operation-b {width:467px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.Operation-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#deb700; text-shadow:#deb700 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Operation-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.Operation {background-color:#b30f05; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #ffffff; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:465px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img862.imageshack.us/img862/4245/tbl7.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:266px 0px 10px 0px; } </style>
[/html]
So sorry for the wait! Art block is so hard to break through sometimes D8

It didn't take long before help came. He hadn't met this wolf before, but since her scent ressembled that of Naniko's and Larkspur's, he could take a good guess she was also a D'Angelo. He had stopped the bleeding so far, but the white woman seemed to get closer and closer to unconsciousness. And it wasn't good.

When the other grayish female approached the Russian, he didn't even waste a second. He took the white Anatheman on his arms and began to climb up back to the rocks. In such a situation, it left absolutely no doubt on who was in charge on the situation. And it sure as hell wasn't him.

He did his best to keep the pressure on the wounds while carrying her in the most delicate and confortable way possible. It kind of worked out, though his pose looked kind of awkward. Not that he cared either. As long as he could his best to assist the female, he was satisfied. Luckily, they reached a small hill he recognized to lead to one of the entraces of the cave systems. Well, at least it didn't took so long.

"Where to, Ma'am?" He asked, curious to where the medical woman would tend for the wounded wolf on his arms.
No worries at all. <3

[html]

Suddenly, silence was overcome with noise and words. Tayui forced herself to focus on the words, clinging to them like a sailor cast overboard might cling to a piece of driftwood. She sharpened her attention, trying to understand what the newcomer was saying to her. In the absence of sight, her sense of smell felt so sharpened and heightened. She could tell that this was a new wolf because they smelled, moved, and felt so different from the other one. She realized that someone must have sent for help at some time, and that help had arrived.

Tayui understood that she was going to be moved. She understood -- for some reason -- that this new wolf did not know who she was, and could not understand why, but also recognized that this new wolf would help her regardless. Tayui felt very happy knowing this, but less happy knowing that she would soon be moved. She tried to focus her gaze on something, anything, to keep herself conscious. She caught fleeting glimpses of fur and movement, but could not understand it.

Just as suddenly as the noise had come, her entire world shifted. She felt herself being lifted from the ground. Her head swam and she let out a groan. She felt like she was going to be sick. Everything was sideways and she hated it. She shivered and tried to move, but was immobilized by her wounds.

[/html]
She walked alongside the two unnamed wolves until the male stopped at the cave entrance. She only continued on when he stopped to ask where to go, she figured he was bright enough to follow. Demi would take them to her room, where she could observe the female until satisfied she had healed. Assuming he had followed she went about lighting candles and gathering up the items she needed to patch up the wounded.

“Sit her on the bed carefully” there was no please or pleasant request, it was an order, as she turned around to bring a steel pan with her. Upon the pan where the items she would need, needle, thread, scalpel, and an herb pack. She had discovered these herbs medicinal purposes long ago, it was especially helpful with infection, and judging by the injuries sustained to her, she’d need the help. Finally she settled down on her chair, overlooking the bed, the bed itself only sat a foot or two above the floor, so she easily towered above her.

“I need clean cloth, water and food for her, in that order please” her voice drifted off into an uncaring emotionless void as she settled in on her work. The bleeding had to be stopped that was for sure, and she quickly popped her knuckles, shook them by her side and began to uncover the crudely wrapped wound.
[html]
Out of Character

Coding by Sie.

Sorry for the late... a bit of a rambling on Liev's side on the last bits...

He could feel the woman's breath grow weaker and slower, as well as her heart beat. Either it was fainting or actually dying, it would surely be troublesome. The white woman on his arms tried her best to stay awake, and he prayed she could hold on a bit more.

Once inside the medical woman's room, he followed the woman's orders, slowly and carefully lying down the wounded wolf's body on the low bed and, once relieved of it, he quickly trotted after the supplies the blue eyed female requested. His own room wasn't too far away, and in a quick journey, the Russian brought five cloth pieces, all with a good enough size and clean. He used those particular ones for his anatomy studies, and always took the care to wash them in hot water.

He then moved in a quick race through the cave system to the storing chambers, ignoring the stunned glares of other Anathemans on the common room, curious eyes noticing the blood stainning his hands and fur and his missing bandana. Purple irises scanned the rooms for a water jar and two packs of food. In another race, he returned.

He settled the fetched items on a not too far corner of the dorm, his breath only slightly changed. His eyes moved to the working surgeon, her skilled hands working on the wound. Then, he moved to the static female on the bed. At first, multiple visions of much more gory scenes flashed in the back of his eyes, memories long buried deep in his mind, now revived by the sight of blood and fight. He had long learned to live with those haunting images. It was a professional hazard, after all. But then, the insane eyes of the coyote burned on much, much fresher sights. A grudgy rage boiled inside his chest, sending waves of heat through his whole body. Hybrid Holocaust. The name was impressed into the Russian's memory as if branded in iron, the burning anger making his ear echo with his heartbeats.

He turned back to the other, a deep breath helping to sooth his nerves for the moment. "Will she be alright?" The Anzu asked, his throat suddenly dry from the anger burst. If the woman, Tayui, didn't make it, he would make sure to avenge her. The grayish male lost count of how many died under his hands in the name of avenging the lost life of his friends. He could read it on the scared face of the woman as she tried to run away from that monstruous coyote. She didn't do anything wrong, and even if she went to look for trouble, that male was most disgraceful to attack her in such clear disavantage. The older wolf always honored himself on the battlefield, don't matter the circunstances. But that male.... he didn't. He was surely the kind of fighter that would do anything to win.

All those thoughts were starting to get him sick, so he decided the most burochratic course of action: he would inform of the occuring to Theodore or Naniko, and hope justice would be made. If not, he would make sure it would.

<style>
.Liev-KAG p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.Liev-KAG b {font-family:verdana; color:#403e2f; text-shadow:#403e2f 0px 0px 4px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Liev-KAG-b {width:487px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.Liev-KAG-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#403e2f; text-shadow:#403e2f 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Liev-KAG-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.Liev-KAG {background-color:#e9d9b7; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #ffffff; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:485px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/2596/liev.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 244px 0px; }</style>
[/html]
Not much for me to do. I think we can end with another round of posts if you'd like to reply or end it here. :3

[html]

She felt like she was swimming. With every small jostle and bump along the way, she felt it right down to her core. It felt like an eternity before the world stopped spinning and moving. In the absence of action, it was replaced by words and sounds. She heard them drift in and out of her consciousness. She realized she had been placed on the ground, or perhaps a bed (she wasn't sure which) and was lying down. She was still in her Lupus form -- she knew that much. But she couldn't quite discern what was going on. Words were meaningless as they floated in through her mind and wrapped her up in a cocoon of ignorance. Her mind felt thick, heavy, and fuzzy. She couldn't process much of what was going on, but she at least understood that the wolves were still there and that she was safe. She had to be safe if she was no longer moving.

She tried to stay awake and listen to their words, but it was difficult still. She felt her shoulder tingle with a new sensation. Something was touching her wound, but it felt like long, slippery vines. The feeling was incredibly disconcerting, but not necessarily painful. She made a noise -- she wasn't sure what -- in protest and then lapsed into silence. The world spun again.

[/html]
(if liev wants to post once that would be fine, then we could end this? doesn't matter to meh)

Demi ignored for the most part the franticly male, her stare cold while overlooking the wound. She opened it up, greeted by warmth of crimson spilling onto the clean towels and sheets she had. Quickly her fingers dug into it, claws pinching a vein that had been severed. Demi shook her head in disgust. Worse then she imagined and almost beyond her ability to heal. She reached with her available hand for a small clamp, she’d clamp then suture as best she could before closing the wound. Thankfully it was a big enough vein for her to work with, her adept small fingers worked with precision with the small needle. She couldn’t seal it all the way around, the stiches more or less made sure to butt the vein together so it could heal on its own.

Demi sighed softly; she had finally stopped the bleeding and now composed her thoughts for her next action. The whole wound needed to be cleaned, infection could easily kill her now that she was so weak. Deft hands again grabbed another towel, dosed the tip with alcohol and went about cleaning the wound. It was a slower alternative, but an easier one then just pouring the alcohol over the wound.

She just ignored his question for now as she started stitching the wound shut. Several claw marks to either side needed her attention too and once finished proper she applied a large bandage around her shoulder to keep it clean. Demi leaned back against her chair when finished, letting her mind settle before addressing him.

“Keep an eye on her, if she takes a fever call for me. When she wakes make sure she drinks and eats. She’ll survive if we keep an eye on her” the words where simple enough, she stood then wiping her bloodied hands and arms. Demi would go crawl into bed with her mother tonight, and leave the male to tend the female.

“I’m Demi D’Angelo by the way, and you two are?” she asked the male as she readied herself to leave.