I've been gone for far to long.
[html]

THANK YOU SO MUCH HALEY!!!!! TABLE BY HER!!! Anywyas, here is the beginning post wifey, and it is my joining post as well. I wasn't sure if I had to post all his info again, since I did in Inferni, and he is kind of already known around here, so yeah, let me know if I should add that.

Itzal

Character name: Itzal

Character birthday: December 3rd, 2009

Whether s/he is a regular wolf or a Luperci: Luperci

Species: 75% easteren timber wolf & 25% northeastern coyote

Currently played characters: Itzal = main, Vaughan Katruk = secondary.

Itzal walked to the borders, looking up at the sky. He was happy, but sad to be here. Sad because he would have to see the look he caused in Pontiac's eye. He had left, he had disappeared. But he had a good reason. It was for her, always for her. To keep her safe. Itzal sighed softly. He was happy because he would get to see her, he had been longing for her ever since he left. He would finally get to see her, finally get to smell her. He closed his eyes, imagining her scent filling his nose. He sighed again, this time a less stressed one, more peacful sigh. He opened his eyes and paced slowly along the border, mustering up the courage to call to her. Finally he stopped, threw back his head, and howled his heart out for her. He stayed like that, letting his voice ring out of his throat, as it pierced the silence of the day. Finally it slowly faded, and he stood there waiting. Waiting to see if the one thing he truly loved right now would come to him. Waiting to see if he found forgiveness, though he did not deserve it, or hatred, which he truly deserved. He shivered from the suspense, the longing he felt, and the knowing that he had hurt her, and knowing that hurt him too. But there was a part of him that questioned if he had hurt her as bad as he thought. Maybe she was fine, maybe she did not need him as much as he thought she had. Maybe she had just gotten up and moved on, forgetting about him. He whined in pain at those thoughts. They truly hurt him, it was like his heart was being crushed in the hands of life, and for once, he wasn't sure if he could fight back. So he sat down, and waited to see if his heart would be crushed and broken, or freed from this stone cold grasp.

<style>
.itzaltable p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.itzaltable b {color:#adadad;}
.itzaltable-b {width:360px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.itzaltable-charname {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#adadad; text-shadow:#afafaf 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:20px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.itzaltable-separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/KHiMH.jpg); height:360px; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#343434;}
.itzaltable-ooc {font-family:verdana, arial; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.itzaltable {background-color:#4f4f4f; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #343434; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style>

[/html]
[html]

3+

She was craving on her-self again, she was not working on any pattern, just releasing the pain from once again being left alone, and the howl at the border lines scared her. She slipped cutting deeper then she had ever before. A sweet silkily lustful moan escaped her lips as she let the pain of the deep cut slip though her blood vessel and move though her body relaxing her, she had found a way to bring the pain she was feeling on the inside out. Watching the blood rush down her arm as she looked at it, she saw dots in front of her eyes. She rolled to her feet knowing she could not escape going to the borders. Moving slowly the female was really in no state to do anything other than roll over and just die, she had lost weight from going all month without eating, she was playing a deadly game with death it’s self, she did not know how sickly looking she was, however she did not care. After Itzal had left her and Ty tried to come back into her life, she just stopped caring, about everything.

Seeing the black male she sneered, and there was another male of her past at the borders. ”My...My…I’m so popular, first Ty and now you.” She could not find it in her to laugh at him, no matter how much of a smart mouth she was being.”So you leave me and now that it’s been a month you have some deep confession of the soul searching you done in that month…right?” She rolled her eyes at him as she stood there looking at him, she felt more anger towards him then what she had Ty. Strange that she had these feelings, she should have been numb to him by now.

[/html]
[html]

ooc text. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.

Itzal

Itzal started to shake when he saw her, whincing in pain when he heard her voice. He was shaking to hard, he couldn't think. He fell to his knees and looked at her. He was drowning in the pain and anger. Not at her, anger at himself, at what he had done. He had hurt her, but that had been why he had left, to keep her from getting hurt. No matter what he did, he failed. He looked at her, at her words, and winced, letting out a hollow, fake laugh. He shook his head. " 'Soul searching'? No, if that was it, I would have been here, where my soul is..where you are." He whinced, feeling the pain of how much he was putting himself out there. He did not blame her for hating him, she probably didn't feel anything for him anymore, other then hatred. She probably no longer loved him, and he would take that. He would take it, and he would hold in all of his screams, just as long as she moved on and did not always look this way. "I did not leave because I had any doubts, or had to find something. I left to keep you safe. I left because it wasn't safe for me to be around you. Because..." He looked up at her, and he was about to confess something that he was so ashamed of and that felt to him like a weakness, one that would make her hate him even more. "I lost control. Facing Kesho, it wasn't me in control, not completely control, and I couldn't get control back all the way, so I had to run, I had to leave, because I was a danger to you. The last person I loved, I lost control and killed them, I thought they were a hallucination, but it wasn't me that was in control, and I couldn't risk that I...I might do something to hurt you. So I stayed away for a month to gain control, cause I promised to never hurt you, so I had to stay away so I wouldn't risk it. But me being away hurt you, so I failed, I broke my promise. And all I can say now is I'm sorry..." He looked down and tried to control his shaking. He had said all he could, he would not force anything on her at all.

<style>
.itzaltable p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.itzaltable b {color:#adadad;}
.itzaltable-b {width:360px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.itzaltable-charname {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#adadad; text-shadow:#afafaf 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:20px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.itzaltable-separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/KHiMH.jpg); height:360px; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#343434;}
.itzaltable-ooc {font-family:verdana, arial; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.itzaltable {background-color:#4f4f4f; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #343434; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style>

[/html]
[html]

She was no longer the happy go lucky female that was once, she was cold, she knew the pain of being alone in the most needed times. She had gone out willing to admit to falling in love with some one that would have been killed for being so damn impure. She slipped a thin frail leg in and she popped out her hip, she was nothing more then mere skin and bones. She laughed as he fell down playing out how miserable that he was, and seeking that much forgiveness. ”Wow…Did you and Ty meet? Because you were in control when I was there…Your life was threaten, you defend your life and the life of that someone you so said you loved. But hey whatever….Now let’s get to it…Are you here for a quick fuck or what?” She brought her hand off her hip as she looked around finding a rock to lean upon, she wanted it to look like she was trying to be sexy, but really there was more of a reason than that.

”Really Itzal I’m not a mind reader, you need to tell me why you’re here. Nankio don’t like just any one wondering around the border lines. She is very protective of her pack, and all that is in it, and as her sister it’s my job to make sure that her wishes are followed out. So tell me why you’re here or I’ll call one of the Warriors to run you out.” She sneered as she moved around the rock leaning on it, using it to holder her body up. Her tail was down at her legs.

[/html]
[html]

rawrarar

Itzal shook his head. Was that what she thought of him? That he was lying, that all he wanted was "A quick fuck". He looked down at his hands and growled at himself. He had done this by leaving, he had made her like this, made her hate him. He felt the beast stirring, so he gave it what he wanted, he gave it blood. He bit into his wrist, feeling the blood flow into his mouth, and he lapped it down. He had done that many times over the past month, it was a way he found to surpress his darker side. He sat there and let it drink its fill, then let go of his wrist, wiped his mouth, and let his wrist bleed. It ran down to his hand and dripped on the ground. He shook his head, like an addict coming off a high. Then looked up at her. He did not like the way she was giving herself off, the way she leaned on the rock. "No, me and Ty didn't meet. And I thought you knew me. You honestly think, that if I was in control I would have left, do you honestly think, if I wasn't in control, I would have just let you seen. It would make me look weak, and you would probably have been afraid of me, afraid of what part of me is." He looked down at his bleeding wrist, and licked at it the wound and then let his hand drop again. "Is that honestly all you think of me now? That I would come to you just because I want to get off, or because I want to use you? I love you, I thought you knew that, I thought you would always trust in me, or at least think more of me then this. Yeah, I know I deserve it, not saying I don't, I guess I just wished that you at least tried to remember before I left. When you were with me, did any of it seem fake? Was I ever not completely honest with you? I know I left when you needed me, I know I left after Ty, after you were getting over him. But I swear, it was because I thought you were in danger. Nothing else could have made me leave." He got to his feet and stood, but he was weak, his head was spinning from the pain, both emotional and phsyical of his wrist. He looked at her and cringed, seeing what he had done. "I want you to understand, that while you might not love me anymore, I still love you. I always will. And I'll never forgive myself for doing this too you. I'll never be able to live this down. But for you to imply tha the only reason I ever got close to you, was because I wanted sex. I think that is worse then being dead. And you're right, you aren't a mind reader. If you were, you could see I do love you, I'm here because I want to be with you, if there is even the smallest chance you still love me, or even a flicker of affection for me left in you, I want another chance, I want to prove to you again that I love you. And I don't care about Nankio and her precious borders. I don't care about any of the fucking packs and their childish games. The only thing I care about is you." He spoke of the pakcs and the borders in a harsh tone, almost yelling. But by the time he said the last words, he was at a whisper, he knew they would have no affect, he knew she would never love him again. But he laughed at her threat to have him run out. "Go right ahead and call the warriors, but they won't run me out. They will kill me, cause I won't leave. There is nothing for me out there other then death, so why not just meet it here. As a matter of fact, I will walk right across the border and into your pack's territory. I will cross the borders and run through your territory until I find your sister herself, and I will throw myself to the ground at her feet, and beg her to kill me. She will probably enjoy it, be eager to do it. Kill the man who broke her sister's heart, kill the Inferni member who betrayed her sister's trust. I would be doing all three of us a favor right? I mean, if you no longer love me, if you hate me like I believe you do, you would want me to die right? Maybe that is what I will do. Fufill your last wish, for me to die, so you can move on and be happy. If that is what it takes, that is what I will do. I want you to be happy, with me, and if you can't, I want to die, so you can be happy without me." He took a step towards the border...and then collapsed.

<style>
.spiderit {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px; background-image:url(http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/6/86912222.png); background-position:bottom left; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:0px 0px 150px 0px; border-bottom:0px solid #000000;width:400px;}
.spiderit .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:justify; }
.spiderit .divider {border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:5px auto; width:100%;}
.spiderit .oc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.spiderit p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.spiderit b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
</style>

[/html]
Accepting you for now so you can post where you'd like to; feel free to continue this thread though Smile Also, if you could edit in his joining info that would be good anyway <33

[html]
Welcome to 'Souls!

Congratulations! You've been accepted into the craziest bunch of roleplayers on the vast Internet! Please remember to make your first In Character post within five days.

Not sure where or how to start roleplaying? You can check the forum for a list of open threads, as well as tons of people looking to plot out adventures with your new character! You can also start your own thread and see what kinds of interesting characters turn up for you. If you haven't already, please update your profile with detailed information on your character -- it'll help others get a feel for him/her, which in turn will help generate thread ideas.

You can also start doing other cool things like:

You can find general roleplay help and guidelines, as well as a wealth of information on our werewolves and the 'Soulsverse on the RP Guide. Don't feel pressured to read it all at once though! The guide is a huge resource and is meant to be used as a reference for various aspects of the game. If you're feeling lost or confused, don't hesitate to post a question in , or to seek out a Mentor.

[/html]
[html]

3+

The tan and white female watched him bit down upon his wrist, breaking the skin and then breaking the blood of his own body, like he was feeding upon him-self to flue the vampire lust that was in old spooky human books. She was sickened, deeply sicked seeing that, but she could not find it within her to show any reaction to him, she was a blank slate, a sick dying blank slate. She was sure if the rock hadn’t been there for her to lean against she would have fallen down, Pontiac was sick, she was falling apart little by little since Itzal had disappeared, then when Ty came it did not help, she hated to turn him away but really he did not have her heart any more, or well what she had left of a heart the male did not have. The black male that stood in front of her with bleeding wrist had her heart and she would not let him know that he had that much power over her. ”I don’t know…You say you were protecting me, but you left me…I needed you and you left me. When I needed you the most after TY can to the borders looking to start over…You where not here…After I stood up and was willing to kill one of your pack members for hurting you…you where not there. “ She wanted to yell and scream at him, she wanted to throw things at him but she couldn’t. ”Fine..” She whispered in a hushed tone with a wave of the hand.

She pushed off the rock as she stepped back, she feel down hearing a pop in her ankle as it rolled back She closed her eyes as she laid there the pain hurt to bad to move, but her pride did not allow for her to ask for help either. She just was able to cry, as she gasped thought he numbing pain ”Fine…prove you still the male I feel in love with. I’ll let Naniko know I accepted you.” She lowered her head back down as she let the warm tears flow from her face to ground that her feet should have been on.

[/html]