We are young
The new lands where alive, all the older members from Bleeding Souls had made sure that these lands would live, live and love its new life. It had been nearly two weeks since the fire. The male had warmed up to the extra two boys in his den, with his children. The male would raise them like they where his, but knowing of their mother was. The black boy was ready to take the boys out, he knew that his would be ready before the two younger boys would be. The male made sure that Deuce had a deer, to eat when she woke. The male took off early he wanted to see if there was anything new in the lands out side of the pack that he lived in.

The black male sniffed around, wondering passed Fatin's land, and passed the coyote's land, till his nose wondered on two scents he knew, one was the charred remains of Bleeding Souls and the other was Tayui. He smiled, it was grand that she was made it though the male could not help but to wonder how things where going, the male sat down and looked around at the lands, these where to be times what would have to be spaced out longer and longer once the boys got bigger, he did not want them near these lands, so close to the coyotes. He was not going to loose these boys. NEVER.

The male sat down waiting on someone come to great him, he was not going to walk into her lands without someone knowing that he was there in, no need to start a fight already.
[html]

http://avatars.ourdarkarts.net/souls/others/tay_top.jpg) no-repeat; width: 400px; height: 100px;"> 

Tayui was finding that with living in a new land and inhabiting a new home, she was doing a lot of exploring. Although she supposed her examination of the land was bordering on fanatical, she did not want to miss anything or discover some disadvantage in the later days. At this point, she was unsure what such a disadvantage might be - a bubbling spring of toxic acid, or a wolf pack that already had claims on the lands nearby. So far, she had encountered neither scenario's, and was beginning to wonder if she should venture out a bit farther to further familiarize herself with her surroundings.

With this thought in mind, Tayui began to make her way to the borders of the newly claimed territory. She paused for a moment, testing the wind, only then noticing the scent of another wolf some ways south. She shifted into her Secui form, stretching her neck out once that was done. Shifting into her Secui form always seemed to make her neck and shoulders ache a little the first few minutes afterwards. Once she began to run, she almost always felt better, and the knots in her neck became less noticeable.

It took only ten minutes before she encountered the wolf, a large black male some distance away. She slowed her pace, approaching the male from his left side. "Hello," she said when she was near enough. She frowned as she caught a whiff of his scent once more, realizing then that he was indeed a familiar face. The first time, it simply had not registered, but she now knew with a degree of certainty that this dark male was Lucifer. "Lucifer, it's wonderful to see you!" She exclaimed as she moved closer, walking around so she was facing him. "How are you? Did you fare well in the fire?"

Table by Umbra!

[/html]
It was great to see the members of the old Shadow lands going there own way, though it was bittersweet. There was no questioning if everyone was happy with how their life was going and every time that got to see someone from before they where always happy, no matter what had happened before that fearful night. It was a strange feeling knowing that everyone that he had come to love and trust in his pack could be dead. The male smiled seeing the white lady as he lowered his head to the ground bowing her to her. His tail swayed from side to side, glad to see it was her, and she was alive and looked well.

Yes for the black male it was a great day, his mate and children had their health, and here he was standing in front of a lady that he respected. One time he had worked very close with her, and one day he might yet again, who knew what was going to happen in the coming days, weeks, months, or years."Lady Tayui! It's a blessing and also a wonderful day to see you and see a smiling healthy smile." The male stood back up giving her a nod."Deuce and the pups came out, Dierdre...has vanished leaving her pups with Naniko. Though it still hard to believe that the boys are nearly a month old. It's such a honor to have pups of my own."
[html]

http://avatars.ourdarkarts.net/souls/others/tay_top.jpg) no-repeat; width: 400px; height: 100px;"> 

She smiled quietly as Lucifer spoke, inclining her head every so often so that he would know she was listening. She too felt that meeting another past pack member was a good thing. She felt a little regret knowing that she had been unable to scour these lands in search of any past Jaded Shadows members to the degree she would have liked. Perhaps it had been some obstruction of faith, or some sort of pervading worry that she might search and search and never find them. And, were she to be reasonable, she would know that she had howled for anyone looking for her, announcing her name and location. Any wolf would have heard it, and for the time she had called, it would have been nearly impossible for a wolf to venture any farther and be outside of her range.

She chuckled quietly at the male's mention of her healthy smile. Indeed, it always seemed as though she was always smiling, no matter the emotion she was feeling. "I'm so glad you're alright, Lucifer. And congratulations! Your own puppies, that is certainly something." She paused for a moment. "Where are you now? On your own, or did you follow Fatin out of the fire?" The chaos that had followed the aftermath made it quite difficult to keep track of everyone, and the two groups of them had departed from the lands: Tayui and Fatin, hopefully finding all the members between them.

Table by Umbra!

[/html]
The male rolled his shoulders back, as he sat there. He looked to her. He did miss being in the same lands as her, no question about it, but he was a bit more happier where he was. Naniko and him no longer had to travel far to see each other, they where in the same pack, and it was hard to believe that his best friend and her mate was his leaders, though it didn't seem like it, to him it felt like a small family, they all knew each other and cared for one another.

Lucifer felt shame when she asked about Fatin, she was close to him, but no he didn't find her when the fire came about, his mind was on one thing and one thing only, and that was his boy's and Deuce. He shook his head. "No...when the fire came I wasn't in the lands, I ran back to find Deuce. I was considered about the boys and her. I went back got little Noah, and she carried Taliesin, and we found Conri and Naniko and we all started a pack along with a few other wolves. I missed you both to much to join on or the other. You two where a strong team. I'm glad that you have your own pack though."
[html]

She nodded quickly as he spoke, a little disappointed that he had not been able to find sanctuary with Fatin. If anything, she had hoped that the members of what was once Jaded Shadows might have found themselves a home with one of the two leaders, perhaps so it might be easier to find them in the future. But she was just being selfish, wanting more than she could control; it was inevitable that they would eventually part ways, all of them. The only member remaining from Jaded Shadows was Kieran, and where the others were, she had little idea. Although she had sought them out (minimally, she had to admit, for she had found herself quite busy), but she had heard things whispered on the wind. Lucifer had thankfully eased a few of her worries: she now knew the location of both Deuce and Lucifer, and for this she was infinitely glad. Perhaps she might be able to find them in their new pack- wherever it was.

She did not recognize the names, and she assumed she had not met either of the wolves, nor heard of them. She suspected Lucifer knew one of them, for he would have had to if he were willing to start a pack with them. "Where is this new pack? Regrettable as it is, I haven't had much time to explore and find out what these new lands have to offer." She smiled in reply to his last comment, though, had nothing to say on the matter. Indeed, she had enjoyed her time as Alpha with Fatin at her side as her equal. No matter how many problems they'd had in the past, they had gotten over them and come to an agreement. Perhaps that was what had made them so strong together. She could only hope Fatin would find strength in herself now that they had separated, for Tayui was still trying to do so herself. Perhaps this was why she saw Pilot as her equal in rank. She and Fatin had ruled side by side for long enough for it to have made an impression on her.

Table by Umbra!

[/html]
It was with out a question that she was happy with her new home, though it pained the male not to see her, Fatin, and Deuce all in the same pack, how hard it was for him to have respect for her beyond him being an member of a land that wasn't even close to here, he was on the other end of the lands the Bleeding Souls wolves had laid claim to as there new home. He wanted the old pack back, he hated change, he hated it like he hated the fire, and coyotes. His blue eyes scanned the ground for answers as to why all of this would have happened, and why it had to split up the nice little group that there was in Jaded Shadows.

"Twilight Vale, is located in Shiloh Hills, it's a wonderful place, kinda like the place where mom took me took right before she passed on. Oh Tayui, please promise me that some day you would think about coming down and seeing us, I'll make sure to have a fresh meal for you, and a place to stay in the house. You would be my guest of honor." Though the male would love to promise her that there would never be a war between the lands, but Vale wasn't fully his, he couldn't promise the lovely lady before him something that wasn't even his.
[html]

Tayui nodded quietly as Lucifer spoke, filing the name of the area away for future reference. She had not come across any system of naming the lands, and she wondered if passing wolves gave them names as they saw fit. She supposed that there would have to be others waiting in these lands, ones like Zexion for example. He had been living on Halcyon Mountain when she had arrived, and for reasons unknown to her, had then joined Shadowed Sun.

She smiled as Lucifer continued, nodding again to show she was listening. She would be delighted to meet the Alpha (or whatever the wolf might call his or herself) of his new pack, and to see how they were doing. She wondered if his pack also had their policy of preventing any non-pack member from crossing their borders without the leaders express permission. In Jaded Shadows, she had constantly smelled the scents of wolves outside their borders moving through, and sometimes meeting others. With the growing concern over the coyotes, and now the fire, she and Pilot had decided it would be best to require for all Shadowed Sun wolves to do their best to prevent anyone from entering their land. Until their borders were truly secure and all the aftermath of the fire settled down, it would be for the best.

Lucifer continued, and Tayui realized that his pack seemed to have a different policy. A guest of honour- how delightful! She chuckled. “That sounds delightful, Lucifer. I would be honoured. Where exactly is your pack? In which direction? Might it have a name?” she finished after a short pause.

Table by Umbra!

[/html]
Lucifer would love to see Tayui come down and see him, no longer did he have to look at her and see his leader. Not any more, Lucifer could allow him-self to open up more, though on the other hand he wouldn't be allowed to discuss pack matters with her any more. He wouldn't let any one know if they where weak or strong. Lucifer would leave the matter to be discussed with Naniko and Conri, and them alone. Moral where a trouble thing with him, he wasn't the best at keeping to him, but had no trouble at teaching them to his childern.

The male loved how she was respectful she was and seemed to always be listen, one of the skills that had was making her a wonderful skilled leader. The black male stopped smiling back at him, as he rolled is eyes up a bit mapping out the quickest and most affective path to the lands. After getting his mental map the male traced it. "Taken the southern most shore line down. Past Insieme, Quartz Shoreline, Halifax, Shattered Coast, and in the middle of Shiloh Hills, is the pack, Twilight Vale. As long as you can see the water you are on the right path. I will inform Deuce and Jazper to be watching for you. I will let Naniko and Conri know that you are there to see me. You will always have a room there as so long as my family and I are there."
[html]

She frowned as Lucifer began to explain to her how to reach his pack lands. She stared off, over his shoulder, trying to visualise the route she would take to find his pack. She had realised early on that seeing things helped her understand concepts and ideas. She supposed that it was this form of learning that made her love reading so much - it was all visual.

She nodded as he spoke, trying to follow the coastline through the depths of her memory. She had explored a bit of the land to the South, though had not dared venture too far from Shadowed Sun's borders. She had the anxiety that someone might wander along and try to claim it as their own. She only knew the surrounding area for the pack's safety. It was best to know one's surroundings. Lucifer listed a number of locations, most of which were obvious enough. She did not know what 'Insieme' was - perhaps it was that new pack nearby? She had wandered past there at one point, and the smell differed now than it had in her initial venture out. Perhaps it was called Halifax, though? Quartz Shoreline sounded like the coast, so it was possible it was one or the other. Shattered Coast was unfamiliar, but descriptive enough, as were 'shiloh hills.' Wherever Lucifer's pack was, it was in a hilly area, following the shoreline south.

She frowned, realizing she would have to get to know this neighbouring pack better. It would not do for her to be completely unfamiliar with her neighbours! “I'll be sure to visit you sometime, then. I can't leave an offer like that to rot,” she replied with a wry smirk. “Likewise, if you ever need a book, the library of Shadowed Sun is open for you to delve into. On lend, of course,” she added cheekily. She grinned to show that although her comment was made in good humour, it was serious. Their pack would lend their knowledge to anyone who sought it, teach any outsider if they so desired, but all was expected to be received kindly. Books might be lent to trustworthy canines, and simple facts to anyone who asked.

Table by Umbra!

[/html]