All the pretty ladies
[html]
300+
Any Cours female welcome, anyone that knows Strel out of the pack is welcome too. Limit of 2 other people <3

Strel had gotten so few requests lately. He had not had much to do and it had driven him over the edge. So what he did was he made a bunch of dresses, blouses, and other small things for any clothing oriented female - or male, he didn't judge. There was not that much, but all of it was made to be adjustable, either by him with needle and thread, or by the wearer with ties or buttons. His favorite though, was a dress made of red cotton. Onto it, he had sown buttons of different sizes and colors, creating a pattern running along the bottom hem and over the skirt portion. The design was that of sunshine and flowers, just because winter was becoming dull for the redheaded male. It had a belt that allowed whoever took it to adjust it to her own waist size. And it had a tied shoulder strap to adjust for any woman's height and chest size at their leisure.

He cleared off the table and put the clutter away into the old dresser in the studio and some of the more valuable bulky things like bolts of cloth and stacks of the stuff up to his bedroom. On the large dining table he put the clothes. The chandelier hung empty for once, devoid of his bobbin holders crated from large paperclips and metal wire and the long strap of cloth that held his active needles in easy reach. Everything got put away. He even dusted some of the winter out of the studio and opened the window to air it out. It was all just an excuse to clean and sort his things, which he did. He now had a large metal bin of cloth scraps that he had no idea what to do with. Well that was not the point; it was just time to make an invitation to any girl wanting something nice.

Sticking his head out of the window, the redhead took a deep breath and let forth a calling howl to let the women know that goodies were to be found. If they had the desire to so get them.

<style type="text/css">
.bastard b {font-weight:normal; color:#46789d; letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:12px; }
.bastardooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;color:#3e828d;text-align:center;}
.bastard p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 5px 5px 5px; margin:0px;}
.bastard{margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#00356b; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... dtable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #052d61; padding: 190px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#21637c; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Amaranth Catori

ooc - ooc text here

amaranth found herself traveling to see a man who could help her with clothing and she hoped that he could help her with her girth. She had a hard time fitting into clothing and she was hoping that he could do something. Her mind wandered as she walked through the woods. She stoped as she heard strel call out.

Amaranth picked up her pace to the best of her ability as she leaned on a tree exiting the cover of the small wooded area. She continued on. Her body ached and she was tired but she needed to. Walking to his place seemed so far now in her condition and she wasnt sure exactly what was going to come from this.

She smiled tapping on the door opening it, she smiled. "I heard you call I was on my way here you don't happen to have anything I could fit in do you?" She asked smiling

[/html]
[html]
300+
c:

Amaranth came first, though he hoped she would not be the first and last to visit him that day. If she was, well then he would have to give away the dresses and things later. It would have been a hassle but he would have to do it. Strel was no freak; he did not wear dresses. Just fancier pairs of pants. As soon as the woman walked in the redhead sprang into action, taking one of the two chairs in the studio and offering it to her to sit on. Obviously the woman was pregnant and it was highly likely after her waddling walk from wherever, she would need to sit. Unfortunately, he had nothing else but the clothes and the chair to offer her.

"I'm sure I can accommodate you, Amaranth." Strel smiled at the young woman, remember when he had once brought her some clothing (which, granted, had ended up with more of him enjoying the presence of the girl's uncle). She had been younger than. Time really seemed to fly. She was once a puppy, daughter of another man whom the redhead had "enjoyed" briefly. Now she was a mated female, expecting her first children. Ah. Strel was getting old. Clearly, since he was feeling sentimental. "I figure you want something that you can use even after you have the bundles," he wasn't asking questions; he could figure out on his own. Clothes were rarer now, since everything was either by hand or scavenged. Anything made was rarer still, so it had to be versatile or else it would be useless.

Ruffling under the top layer in the corner of the table, he pulled out a yellow dress with a high waist cinch belt made of red ribbon. He frowned at the red though, thinking it probably should have been a different color because of the woman's fur shade. But maybe it would be fine? It was not too long, but not too short, so in her pregnancy, it would come just above her knees, and after, fall below. "How's this? It's a tad girly, so I don't know if you'll like it."

<style type="text/css">
.bastard b {font-weight:normal; color:#46789d; letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:12px; }
.bastardooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;color:#3e828d;text-align:center;}
.bastard p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 5px 5px 5px; margin:0px;}
.bastard{margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#00356b; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... dtable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #052d61; padding: 190px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#21637c; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>
[/html]