[M] Odd One Out
[html]
WARNING This thread contains: strong language, drug usage, strong violence, or strong sexual content starting with the #th post. Reader discretion is advised.
[/html]

[html]

Io is being Vesper

Vesper's eyes scanned the herd that belonged to the traveling trader, most of the animals were bedaub and unintresting to the femme, but her attention was soon turned on a lighter colored stallion. As she moved over closer, the trader moved in to speak with her. 'You him eh?' he questioned, hand lazily storking it's back, 'Yes, very much' came Vesper's slow response. The salesman nodded, 'He's tame, but unbroken and he's pure white too, which should raise the price, but it doesn't. So I suppose I can let him go for something small...'. Vesper nodded again and a thin hand slipped into her bag, white fingers pulled out a necklace adorned with little white gems. The male nodded and took it from him, [i]'Ya know, if you've got the matching earrings I can give you a started pack with him. Vesper scoffed, he spoke of the stallion like a toy, but never the less she nodded and passed over the earrings, gaining a few bits and bobs in return.

A few hours later...

Io was not amused. That stupid cow had traded for a horse that they couldn't even ride! Though he was pretty, she had to admit that. His dark were bright and his coat was pale and seemed to glow. While Vesper had been smart enough to heed the traders warning and had not tried to ride the stallion, but Io was adament that he would be fine. She was wrong and was more or less thrown off. Io sat down with a loud 'hump' and glared at the horse, Dear Vesper' she started sarcastically, 'What the hell are we going to called 'that'? Vesper frowned, that was a horse, a he in fact and the nicer femme did not like Io titling him any different, 'That', is called Neo. N-E-O'. She smiled, she had always liked the name Neo. Io nodded indifferently, 'Whatever girl, I suppose we should start training him'. Vesper nodded, 'Yeah'.

<style type="text/css">
.Ioafreeb2a b {font-weight:bold; color:#8cd701; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #4c4c4d; }
.Ioafreeb2a-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4c4c4d; text-align:center;}
.Ioafreeb2a p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.Ioafreeb2a {margin:0 auto; width:444px; background-color:#c2c2c3; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... reeb02.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #8cd701; padding: 150px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4c4c4d; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12.5px; text-align:justify;}
.Ioafreeb2a-border1 {width:446px; border:1px solid #4c4c4d; margin:0 auto;}
.Ioafreeb2a-line1 {width:410px; border-bottom:1px dotted #676767; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#300+
[/html]
[html]

OOC: Hurricane wanted to ruin a party. Sorry. This thread is dated on the mar28th, you also didn't pick a location or time, so i took the liberty to set the scene.

Day two: Survival in the real world. It'd been so long since the demon had found air, he almost forgot what it tasted like. A sharp inhale of the fresh air and the beast had been out of his room in the ship. He burned the bodies of his victims from the night before, his pants blood-soaked from the tedious chore of doing so (luckily it was only spots of blood rather than just drenched. He really didn't care about the pants really though so it didn't matter to the murderer.) and when the burned bodies had become ashes, the man had made it a chore to roll in the ashes and charcoal to blacken his pelt. He had not slept, for sleep was when he would be locked away into the cage again. Hurricane did not want to be in that cage again, no sir, not Hurricane, not right now at least. Maybe later when he was tired of dealing with these mortals. He held his spiked bat in his right hand, and he let it drag across the ground as he moved over the terrain, looking for his next kill, his next thrill. An evil grin formed over those coal lips as he moved, the sound of him dragging his bat and his heavy footsteps being heard on the deck of the ship he had taken refuge to. He held that evil snare as he dragged his spiked bat against the old steel of the old shipwreck. It was almost as if he was a ghost of the ship, but no. He was the murderer of the ship.

He found where he could get back to the shore from the ship, and he took this route slowly, creepily as he moved, almost zombie-like. His steel eyes looked around, trying to find a target, and when he did, he found himself looking at a woman and her horse. The horse did not seem to phase the thoughts of the murderous male, he still walked slowly, the bat now dragging along the sand as he moved with his heavy feet across the sandy terrain. The sun was high in the sky still this afternoon, and already the bats were out to cause chaos. Hurricane said nothing to the woman as he had come up to her view, he looked at her glorious pelt, looking already partly covered in blood. Hurricane thought that she could use some more, perhaps a broken paw or two. Fangs glistened in the light, his coal fur dull because of the ashes and charcoal he had rolled in to make his fur ash and completely black. He rose his bat to where it was on his shoulder. Then...He launched at the woman suddenly, aiming to hit her with his spiked bat wherever he could.

<style type="text/css">
.Hurrifreeb1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#55070d; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000; }
.Hurrifreeb1-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#443a3a; text-align:right;}
.Hurrifreeb1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.Hurrifreeb1 {margin:0 auto; width:506px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... freeb1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #55070d; padding: 200px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#443a3a; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12.5px; text-align:justify;}
.Hurrifreeb1-border1 {width:508px; border:2px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.Hurrifreeb1-line1 {width:476px; border-bottom:1px dotted #312929; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
+3 // Dominate Persona: Hurricane
[/html]
[html]

Mmhm, I have no set time or place anyway, whatever suits you Smile Bit of PP at the start.

The attack came as a complete shock to both personalites. Io quickly fronted herself and raised an arm in defense, luckily either tha males aim had been off or Io had moved fast, since the weapon only just touched her arm. But what a mess it had made. The nail dug harshly into the soft flesh of her arm, she tumbled back onto the ground and hissed, 'What the fuck was that for!' This guy was of wolf blood, Io could smell it. Oh how she wished to lunge for his throat, but still Vesper hung onto her side of the body, willing Io to hold on and play smart.

A quick glance to her wound told her that it would scar. Great, both sides thought. Neo had cantered away a few metres, to safety however, and Io cursed to herself, That damn horse! Normally Vesper would have cut off her thoughts, but she was scared. The femme's gaze shot to the pure white stallion, it had now turned around, but it hadn't moved any closer. The woman was in a bad position as far as fighting was concerned. Strategy would have to sere her in this battle. Luckily she still had the knifes strapped to her calves, they were any fighters dream. Small, Sharp and Fast.

<style type="text/css">
.Ioafreeb2a b {font-weight:bold; color:#8cd701; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #4c4c4d; }
.Ioafreeb2a-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4c4c4d; text-align:center;}
.Ioafreeb2a p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.Ioafreeb2a {margin:0 auto; width:444px; background-color:#c2c2c3; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... reeb02.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #8cd701; padding: 150px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4c4c4d; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12.5px; text-align:justify;}
.Ioafreeb2a-border1 {width:446px; border:1px solid #4c4c4d; margin:0 auto;}
.Ioafreeb2a-line1 {width:410px; border-bottom:1px dotted #676767; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#000+
[/html]
[html]

OOC: sweet. I hope you don't mind him pinning her down.

The victim screamed out at the murderer, but there really was no reason for him to be aggressive like he was. She did nothing but sit there and mind her own business with her stallion. Hurricane grinned with satisfaction when the woman had fell back away from him, though he seemed to have only grazed her arm with his delicious bat of fury. He licked his lips, his hackles raising on his back as he stood there, his coal fur looking filled with dirt. It was double-coated charcoal that stuck to his fur, making all white fur turn gray and black, giving the optical illusion that he was simply a black wolf. Even his brown hairs had been covered with the black so his normally brown hair was tinted darker brown/black because of all of the charcoal. Hurricane did not speak to the woman, she deserved no answer, and instead of say anything, he let out an entertained cackle before he had moved over the woman, his steel eyes looking down at her. Maybe there was something deeper to his attack, but with a mindless demon like Hurricane, there was no one who was safe. The only ones who were safe were the wicked who were like him. The demon was just that, a demon, and it was hard to talk sense to the man, and if he could just find someone to randomly attack, it didn't look like he was in the market for sensible talking.

He approached the red and white dog woman (Hurricane was too stupid to realize she was a coy-dog because she looked more dog than anything) and he looked down at her, a wicked look in his eyes and a evil grin twisted on his face. How would you like it if I told you that you were gonna die? the man asked, cocking his wicked looking head, a grin on his maw the whole time, his steel eyes having a crazy look in them, where one eye was contracted all the way, and the other was dilated all the way. One could wonder how easy it was for him to see. He could see perfectly with those demon eyes of his though, and he saw all of this woman who was beneath him. You look delicious enough to eat. he whispered as he put his face towards hers, but he kept them about a head or two apart, him leaning on the butt of his bat over her.

<style type="text/css">
.Hurrifreeb1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#55070d; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000; }
.Hurrifreeb1-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#443a3a; text-align:right;}
.Hurrifreeb1 {margin:0 auto; width:506px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... freeb1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #55070d; padding: 200px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#443a3a; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12.5px; text-align:justify;}
.Hurrifreeb1-line1 {width:476px; border-bottom:1px dotted #312929; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

NP Smile!

Word Count → 000

Io was surprised by the force of the male when he pinned her down. 'Shit' the femme muttered as he head smashed against the hard ground. How would you like it if I told you that you were gonna die? Io considered her answer, wanting to come across in a way that would save her life, 'I would ask what it would take me to get you to spare my life'. Her voice was emotionless, her gaze unbreaking. She was intimidated very little by this black male, she had been in these situation's before and escaped mostly unscathed.

Io took a deep breath, she had almost forgotten to breath when she was forced back. It had come as a surprise and taken her aback. She pulled her head back, straining to see the upside down form of Neo, still facing the pair and seeming a little agressive. Io smiled, perhaps the unbroken stallion would come in use after all.

She moved her gaze up to the male again, unafraid. A hand slipped to her calf, but she waited to unsheath the knife, wanting to see what the males reaction to her previous comment was. She was not in the habit of knifing someone who had been given an option.

<style>
.io-t51 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.io-t51 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.io-t51 b {color:#15282E; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.io-t51 {background-color:#AFCDD7; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/o1xxF.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #D9F4FD; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#40626D; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; }
.io-t51-border {width:477px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.io-t51 .inner {margin:10px 10px 170px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: dotted; border-color:#40626D;}
.io-t51 .wordcount {color:#15282E; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; margin:2px 10px; border-top:1px dotted #40626D; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC: lala; again, tell me if there's something that is wrong with my post and i can change it no problem.

The woman seemed to actually consider her answer, and Hurricane actually waited for it. He chuckled evilly over the woman his hackles high on his back as he stood there over her. Hurricane saw no fear in her eyes, and this was not what he wanted. He wanted her to be afraid for her life. The man had watched the woman as she had finally taken in a breath and then she looked past him to look at the steed. He growled and spat in her face before he had reached out his once ivory hand to grab the woman's outstretched neck. He wrapped his strong fingers around her neck, and he snarled at her, holding her down and still where she was. He'd seen the movement of her arm towards her calf out of the corner of his eye, and then he looked down to her hand that was touching a sheath of some sort. He tightened his grip on her neck. You touch that knife and I will bash your fucking skull in and steal your pretty little horse over there. Or maybe I'll kill him and eat him too. the man was quick to threaten the woman, him almost forgetting that she had asked what she could do to make him happy enough to leave her alone.

If your horse comes too close to me, you'll be the one he kills. the man spoke, making sure she knew that he would throw her in front of the horse if the steed decided to retaliate. Hurricane was not stupid, and he definitely knew that a horse's hooves would be able to kill him. He also knew that if he took his bat to the horse's head, the steed would not live. I want you to scream, to be scared for your fucking life. And then maybe I'll let you go. Or maybe I'll chase. Whatever seems fun to me at the moment. the man snarled at the woman as he had made sure she was looking at him by keeping her head still, his hand still tightly around her neck. It was at this moment that he would straddle her, making sure to pin her arms to the ground so she would have no chance to stab him in the back with her knives that were in her calves. He looked at her with his steel eyes. What is your name? the man wondered, wanting to know who he was assaulting for once. If she made it out of this alive, he'd remember her, and he'd track her down again for a good time more than likely. Hurricane was a wolf of habit, and this was about to be his new one.

Are you a virgin? the man asked, his voice rough and almost sexual.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

cool

Io would of raised her hands if they were not currently pinned to the ground, 'Okay, okay, okay'. She simply nodded as he mentioned Neo, 'I can't be held responsible for what he does, but I doubt he's going to edge any closer'. Horses were not the bravest animals, flighty prey animals they were. Io shifted her position slightly, not trying to escape however, she intended to keep her cool.

Io nodded, doubting her ability to act scared, but thinking quickly of a compremise, 'I may have trouble acting scared' she paused for dramatic effect, closing her eyes as if she was going to leave it there, 'But I can struggle'. She wiggled about a bit to demonstrate. She would have no problem struggling like she did acting scared.

'Io Berlin' she stated firmly, 'Or Vesper Grace' she added in a different tone, her secondary personality showing for a small part of a second. She giggled slightly at his next question, before lowering her voice and answering, 'No'. She toyed with the idea of continuing, finally deciding a man like him would want more of an explaination, 'Some idiot already got there, oh but don't worry' she said cooly, 'He's dead, jumped of a castles battlements'.

<style type="text/css">
.IoBerlinfreebe01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #f3f3f3; }
.IoBerlinfreebe01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2a2a2a; text-align:right;}
.IoBerlinfreebe01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.IoBerlinfreebe01 {margin:0 auto; width:480px; background-color:#eeeeee; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... freeb1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px solid #f3f3f3; padding: 135px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2a2a2a; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.IoBerlinfreebe01-border1 {width:486px; border:1px solid #494949; margin:0 auto;}
.IoBerlinfreebe01-line1 {width:450px; border-bottom:1px dotted #313131; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
[/html]
[html]

OOC:

There was no fear. No fear made the man slightly angry. He was being almost as nice as he could be at the moment, trying to offer the woman freedom if she had decided to play along, but when she had explained things to him, it became clear that she was not going to give him a reason to play with her. He might as well just end her life now since she had no fear for the man who wanted to bash her skull in for no reason. She also told him that she was not responsible for what the steed decided to do. I'm making you responsible, bitch. I'm telling you what will happen if I decide that he came too close to me. the coal covered man had snarled to the woman, whose neck was still within his grip. He could feel the pulse of her heart through his fingers, her precious life was in his hands at the moment, and he'd yet to kill her. She only bled from her arm where he had been lucky to clip her with his bat. He tightened his grip to show her he was no kidding. When she had said that she could struggle, but not "act scared". He didn't want her to act, no. That's what Mars was good at, and it only made him angry that she would even suggest her acting scared. What the FUCK do you mean you can't "act" scared? I don't want you to act, bitch. I want you to BE scared. the man was quick to snap in her face about it, his fangs showing to her, and some saliva dropping from his maw and landing on the woman's chest. What good was a life if you had no fears? Even Mars and Bartholomew had their fears, their faults to the way they viewed certain things in the world, and how could one stare someone in the face that was about to kill them and say that they can't "act" scared. Hurricane would make her scared. Perhaps make her think that she wasn't coming out of this alive. Hurricane would be thrilled to have another body to burn so he could roll and coal his pelt once more.

She spoke her names, her voice slightly changing between the two names, and Hurricane looked at the woman, almost confused for a second before he remembered his rage. She also explained that she was not a virgin, but the last person who fucked her had jumped off of a building. She must have been insane, or she was stupid. Hurricane was voting for the second option. You see, Hurricane was a survivalist. He did not need his other personalities to exist (at least he didn't think so) and in fact, the man was pretty much unaware of the fact that his body had two different personalities, much less did he know that there were people who loved Hurricane's other personalities, nor did he really care. He was a monster, he knew that but that was probably all he really knew. That he was a monster and that he would continue to be a monster because he didn't know how to be normal, nor did he want to be normal. Hurricane was disgusted that the woman was not a virgin. It made things much less more fun,and for all he knew, she could have been a whore who'd vagina had been on every dick in the area. His two coal covered ears had fallen back on his head and his lips were still pulled back before he had taken the woman by the fluff of fur and skin on her chest and he pulled her up along with himself so that they were both standing, but the man held the woman and her weight in the air to where her toes weren't touching the ground. Is your life this worthless? To where you don't get frightened when someone is right in front of you, about to bash your face in until it's no more? the man asked, mocking the woman rather than really asking her this question.

You deserve to die then. If your life is really that worthless. the man growled as he took his other hand and smacked her across the face with his clawed hand, hoping to pierce flesh with the force he put behind it.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
+7 // Dominate Persona: Hurricane
[/html]
[html]

Out of Character, Word Count, Etc.

So, no bargining? she thought as she prepared herself for her act. Either it was going to work or it was going to fail. But before she did she answered his question, making a start to her performance, 'Please stop, leave me be!' Lifting her head up as he swiped, foolishly baring her throat, the male caught her on her chin and upper throat. This was time to perform.

Though she was truely unaffected by his attack, she was curious to what he would do if she did act scared convincingly enough. She highly doubted it would be any worse that anything she had fallen victim to before, but there was a chance.

With closed eyes and a deepbreath she began to squirm under the male and fiercly attempt an escape. She pulled and shook as if she was actually afraid, a convincing act if she said so herself. Though the hulking male would be the main judge. 'HELP! HELP!' she called, her voice wavering and frightful. Neo had disappeared behind some trees long ago, the only way you could tell he was there was the dash of white breaking up the green and browns.

<style type="text/css">
.ioves-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.ioves b {font-weight:bold; color:#928272; letter-spacing:1px}
.ioves p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.ioves {margin:0 auto; background-color:#dcbda3; background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/33f73b4.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 250px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9b8572; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #735642; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]