[m] you're free to leave me
[html]
WARNING This thread contains: strong language, drug usage, strong violence, or strong sexual content starting with the 1st post. Reader discretion is advised.
Thread Information
Date: 25Mar2011 (Backdated)

Setting: Somewhere between Thornbury&Borders

Time: After the pack meeting.

Character Form: Very angry Optime.

The bold italics are going to be her talking in Spanish; I'm too lazy to search for properish translation right now.

She was livid, furious, outraged. The Latin female had left everything behind for the Russo, and his affections twisted to someone else. She sacrificed her own comfort for his, and in the end, she had been tossed away like used furniture. Replaced, with some white-and-pink bitch from the backwoods. Though the rest of the pack was fretting over the loss of a member, Krystalle felt very little; it wasn't Orin's fault, of course. She'd have felt the same for any member who turned up gone. The Horzana woman was incapable of sympathy for others. Except for Mars.

As she stormed away from what had started as a pack meeting, she couldn't gather her thoughts. Everything was wrong. Mars wasn't supposed to leave her, back in California, but he did. And then when she followed, Mars was supposed to be glad to see her again. He hadn't been. Bartholomew had been, but it was different to gain the joy of Bartholomew than it was Mars. His outburst at the meeting, following their awkward discussion in the home, was the end of it. She couldn't do it.

Her feet carried her quickly from the town and into the forest, away from Mars and the chaos created. She expected he'd follow, and she had been right. It only took a few momens before she heard the accompanying steps of a large creature. Anger fueling her actions, she twisted on her toes, a hardened pink glare focused fully on the tri-colored male. "What's so special about her, huh?! What...does she do that I don'?! I take care of you! She...she's some stupid whore who can' keep her legs closed for the leader! Is that what I have to do, Mars, sleep with Shawchert?!" Her eruption was loud, shrill, and full of venom for both the male and missing woman.

She turned her back on him, covering her face with white-tipped hands; motion continued, away from the male. She didn't want to look at him. She didn't want to talk to him. She wasn't sure where she was going, but it was going to be away from him while he retained his dominant personality. Her toes slammed into the trunk of a fallen tree as she passed, and a string of curses escaped her mouth, lost in the mix of English and Spanish. They faded slowly, turning into awkward sobs as she came to a halt. "Dammit, Mars! Why...are you doing this to me...?" It was rhetorical, but it slipped out as a question regardless.

<style>
.krysblue-z91 .ooc {font-style:italic; border-bottom:1px solid #e6a8c1; padding-bottom:3px;}
.krysblue-z91 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.krysblue-z91 b {color:#e6a8c1; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.krysblue-z91 {background-color:#111826; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... tabblu.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:210px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #fff; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#fff; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:420px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.krysblue-z91-border {width:422px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC: lalalaal +3

He had rushed after her, the moment he left that porch, he had been quick to leave any feelings behind. He didn't need the anger to cloud his mind when he was dealing with Krystalle. He was much more mature than these arguments and he didn't want to deal with them, but obviously there was something always bothering Krystalle. Always bothering her. Mars always bothered her. Bartholomew never did. She had to love Bart more than Mars, because all Mars did was make her heart ache. Mars heard her words, she had turned to him and got in his face, anger in those pink eyes of hers. Behind sunglasses, steel eyes looked almost scared for what she had to say to him. He was silent though, waiting for her to be quiet so he could explain.

She turned away and started to walk again, slamming her foot into a root and then starting to curse. She'd spoken in Spanish after that, so Mars didn't know what she had said. Orin isn't a whore. he spoke at first, his voice defending, but calm all at once. His ears fell back on his head slightly and he furrowed his brows. He did know what to say next to comfort her, but every time he tried to speak the words that were supposed to come next, he just couldn't speak them. Sleeping with Shawchert would not gain anything. were the words to escape instead of what needed to be said to calm the woman down. She was practically crying, and Mars was too awkward to even deal with her right now. Bartholomew would materialize and come from behind the bushes, as if to aid the woman and her sobs. Bartholomew looked hard at Mars and then went to Krystalle's side. They both were present in the body. Ya' made Krystalle cry, man, wha' yerr problem? Bartholomew spoke to Mars, in all reality though, it was just Mars talking out loud to himself with a different accent in his voice. I...I didn't mean to...I'm sorry.. the calm voice of the Russo man chimed out. The man looked at Krystalle then, the body itself, looking constantly of two different people entirely.

Krys.. he started to speak, but he didn't quite know where he was going with it at all. There was nothing to come after he had spoken her name.

<style>
.marscatmo .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.marscatmo p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.marscatmo b {color:#aa83d5; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.marscatmo {background-color:#5b07b8; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... scatmo.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#c5c4c3; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:459px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 380px 0px; }
.marscatmo-border {width:461px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

And still he defended her. Behind the undesired tears, the hybrid woman seethed more. All he did was defend her; he didn't try to console his friend, but was more concerned that Orin's name not be tarnished by some derogatory term. White fingers rubbed at her eyes vigorously, unwilling to let him see her distress. It wasn't until the familiar twang of Bartholomew's accent reached her ears that she looked back to the male she lived with. He'd moved closer, to her side, as if Bartholomew was eager to comfort the woman. Strange as it was to witness both halves of the one body interact, she could only stare in curiosity.

Mars' apology turned the curiosity back into rage.

One seemingly dainty hand rose and, with force enough to bruise bare flesh, came into contact with the black half of Mars' face. It stung her palm, but she brushed it off. He deserved it, the bastard. "No. No, no, no, no, no, no. I can' do this no more, Mars, I really can'. 'm gettin' too old to deal with all this immature bullshit. Y'know, chicas my age, they got families by now! And what'm'ai left with? You, and your stupid, annoying indecisive BULLSHIT!" Fueled by rage, her voice lost the American edge to it, instead twisting into improper grammar and heavy Spanish coating. Each word was spat out, as if meant to cut the man. Most of it meant little; she knew having a family was not in her future, but it was just another reason to be angry.

Again she turned away, ready to storm off into the darkness. Talking was not on the agenda. The man would have to force her to stay if he really wanted to interact; it wouldn't be too difficult, of course, as he was larger and quite possibly stronger. She simply wanted to get away. From him, from the pack. From everything.

<style>
.krysblue-z91 .ooc {font-style:italic; border-bottom:1px solid #e6a8c1; padding-bottom:3px;}
.krysblue-z91 {background-color:#111826; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... tabblu.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:210px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #fff; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#fff; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:420px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.krysblue-z91-border {width:422px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC: some pp, i hope you don't mind and short post, sorry D: +3

He, nor Bartholomew was expecting to be slapped across the face like that, and it was hard enough to push his face to the right. His coal hand had come to touch his face and he stumbled back away from the woman, surprise on both of the men's faces. Mars found that it she did not want him, but Bartholomew was not about to give up. He hadn't been there for when Mars had spoken out against his leader, nor had he been aware that the woman had been distressed about Mars liking Orin. It wasn't until he showed up know that he would figure out that she was distressed about it. She spoke to mars about how she couldn't deal with him and his immaturity anymore. His "stupid, indecisiveness" that she didn't want to deal with.

Bartholomew took the body and moved after her when she had moved away from him, and when he had trotted up to her, he had capture her sturdy figure in his hands and he pulled her into an embrace. Mars was long gone by now, not being able to comfort her and knowing it. Bartholomew brought her closer to him and he looked at her ears. Krystalle, 'm sorry that Mars is'a jerk. He dun't mean ta be. He's just.... He's not teh best at showing his 'motions.. the man spoke to her, his hand reaching to her mohawk that was sitting flat for once on her head and petting it, and twirling a few strands between his fingers. Orin is'a gone noaw, and he just doesn't know how to deal with it. He needs ya now mo' than eva' Kryss, 'kay? He's jus' confused as shis' right noaw. Bartholomew was able to admit what was wrong with mars right off the bat because of the fact that Bartholomew was able to connect with Mars' inner feelings and struggles that he never seemed to really recognize. Juss... dun't leave us Krystalle..Please..

<style>
.marscatmo {background-color:#5b07b8; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... scatmo.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#c5c4c3; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:459px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 380px 0px; }
</style>[/html]
[html]

Sho-ort. ;~; I'm sorry.

Bartholomew always tried to make things better, and when his arms found themselves around the torso of his Latin friend, she couldn't help but pause her steps. He brought her closer. He was trying. She didn't look at him, instead diverting pink eyes to the ground; her body remained stiff. With all his comforting words, she didn't feel better. Barty wouldn't understand. Barty wasn't Mars, though it was a fine line between the two. As his fingers patted her limp hair, twirling bits of tan-and-platinum locks, he made a rather crucial mistake. He spoke about Orin. Though his words weren't defending the woman directly, he was defending Mars' actions, and her eyes narrowed. One hand swatted him away as he asked, oh so politely, for her to stay.

"No. Not right now, Barty, I don' wanna deal with y'all at all." She shook her head, pulling from his embrace with all the cold body language of some scorned lover. It wasn't fair, to her at least, that they were capable of the stress-inducing actions they caused without being at fault. She had read about their condition, and she understood, but at that moment, she didn't care. "Can' do it right now, Bart. Mars don'...he...it ain' gonna change. I love an imaginary person who prolly ain' even gonna exist some day, so why 'm I botherin'?" Her shoulders shrugged up against her neck. Distance was her safety net, and distance is what she wanted. She knew she couldn't leave forever, but she couldn't go home with him that night.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC: sorry for the wait. We can close this thread soon if you would like. +3

He was swatted away when he had asked her to stay with him and Mars. His mismatched ears would fall back on his brown tinted hair as he kept his steel eyes on the woman and her small body. She explained that she wanted nothing to do with the man, either personalities at the time. Somethin' told meh ta' not leave ya'. Dere's danger alone, yuh? the man spoke to her, looking at her, not really knowing about what was going on in the pack because Mars actually disappeared enough at the moment for Bartholomew to not be able to tap into the man's memories with ease. The woman then told Bart that Mars would never change, that she was in love with Bartholomew, who was nothing but a figment of Mars' over active imagination. In truth, Bart was everything that Mars wanted to be, that's why Bartholomew even existed. I think tha' one day, Mars will be a changed man. It all just takes time, 'kay Kryssy? the man spoke, it was true, Bartholomew did think that one day, Mars would be able to be Bartholomew and Mars. The reason Bartholomew was separate was because of Mars' denial of any feelings whatsoever. Once Mars was able to see things, to see love, then he was sure that Mars would be able to accept being both Mars and Bartholomew.

Jus' don't give up on us jus' yet, please? the man stood there, he did not touch her again, but he did prepare to chase in case the woman would go a running. It's dangerious ta' be out alone ta'night, Krystalle...I, nor Mars want ya' to be hurt. We wanna stay an' protect ya'. Yerr teh only one we got left...Don't ya' understand tha' now? the man spoke to her, trying to explain that without her being here, something else could happen to him, a new personality could emerge because of her disappearance if she did disappear. Just because it didn't happen when he left her behind, did not mean when when it was flipped around, that he would still be stable. Then again, Bartholomew didn't know what else could trigger another to come from the depths. This fight would just be one among many reasons for things to happen that weren't supposed to, this was for sure.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

She went poof and whatnot; if Mars is at home in the morning, you can pretend like she did sleep in the bed with him, but stopped during following days. We can close it.

Don't give up, he said. Mars will change someday. They wanted to protect her. So many pretty things clouded the mind of the Horzana. Bartholomew knew just what to say in order to calm the heart of his Californian lover. Though she felt the tug to simply give in, she turned her face away. In that moment, it was best. If she didn't leave, at least for the night, she would never regain the control of her life that she so desperately needed. "Jus' can' be here right now, Mars. Go home, go sleep. 'll be there when the sun comes up." She would sleep elsewhere, gather her thoughts and calm herself down. She had to.

Without turning back, she pushed forward into the land of Cercatori d'Arte, hiding her distress from the multi-colored man she claimed to love. Before allowing herself to disappear, she halted; for a moment, she considered staying, but instead she turned to face him. "Promise 'll be there. I wouldn' leave you, Barty. I remember how much it hurts." Perhaps the words meant nothing to Bartholomew, but they were for Mars anyways. Stinging, bitter words. He'd left her behind without second thought. Even if it had been forgiven, it still dug into her heart.

A shake of her head turned her back to him once more, and she moved onward. Danger was perhaps welcome; an excuse to make him worry would give her some feeling of justice. As it was, she knew she'd be there when the sun returned to the sky, even if she slept in the main room instead of in his arms. She wouldn't abandon him.

<style>
</style>[/html]