Baby you make me happy
[html]

Word Count » 000

It was beginning to warm outside. She found herself taking Jiva out side for small amounts of time. She figured getting good fresh air was good for both of them. She smiled cuddling her son. He was going to be a month soon and she was so happy.

She had her moments where she still found being a parent far to stressful but then there were moments like this standing out in the sun with her son. Her angel her miracle her Jiva. "Oh dear boy you will be blessed. The charms of your mother, the caring of your father. Son you will be blessed." She said. She smiled. She wanted to see Strel some time. She would want to have him make some things for Jiva.

Amaranth had to stop reading the Roman Catholic bible she found. She had also found stories not apart of the bible. She was deep in the religion now. She found herself so fond of it and it also helped her through the deaths of her pups. She smiled looking down at the boy. Amaranth began to hum as she started to sing.

He’ll Stand apart from other men
We’ll stand beside him and together we’ll show him
What it means to be a family
You are a miracle child you are the best
You shine the brightest your days will be cloudless and mild your trails be blessed Your trials the lightest
You were made for better things
You will share the air of kings
You were born and fortune smiled
For you are a miracle Child
The sun with rise within your eyes
The moon will Light your smile
And heaven grace your gentle face
With Power to beguile You will wade through the river of sarrows
Warm and dry and angels will guide your tomorrows this I prophesy
For you are a miracle child You are the best
You shine the brightest your days will be cloudless and mild
your trails be blessed Your trials the lightest
You were made for better things
You will share the air of kings
You were born and fortune smiled
For you are a Miracle Child

She sang as she danced lightly holding Jiva close she hopped on top of a rock. Looking at the boy. "For you are a miracle Child" She said softly kissing his forehead.

<style>
.marie-txt {font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; line-height:20px; letter-spacing:-.5px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px; padding:0px 0px 5px 0px; margin:5px auto; width:500px; }
.marie-txt .inner {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Q3pFD.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px;}
.marie-txt .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; margin:5px auto; width:100%;}
.marie-txt .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;}
.marie-txt p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.marie-txt b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
.marie-txt u {text-decoration: none; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; font-style:italic; font-variantConfusedmall-caps;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
baha love that movie, part of my jew heritage xD

It was warm now and it was just the way the redhead liked it. He took off from the hotel, eager to just bask in the sunlight, perhaps by the beach even though he was not fond of swimming or the water really. He carried with him a light blanket that he had made quickly the day before with a light dark russet color material. All he had to do was to sew the sides down to even out the cloth and make it a square. It had been a quick one, and it proved a nice break from the tuxedo he had stopped working on; Shawchert was gone. There would be no marriage for him and there would be no more tuxedo to finish. He left it folded in his closet, though he first tossed out the paints as they were not fit for much anymore, old as they were.

He strolled along, the blanket draped over his arm as he heard a woman singing. Curious, the tailor followed the sound toward the source, seeing a familiar female and her child. Amaranth. Ah, that was right, she had delivered her first offspring not too long ago. Though it seemed she had only one living to show her effort. God, children, what a disgusting thought. Who would want to get all in there just to make one? Gross. Strel ignored his displeasure at the female sexual parts, and approached the woman with her child. "Ah Amaranth, out to enjoy the day with the kidling?" he asked gently, smoothing out a wrinkle in his blanket and tossing away a rogue leaf.

<style>
.simplesea .ooc {font-style:italic;text-align:center; padding:0px 00px;color:#9aada6; }
.simplesea p {padding:3px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:20px;}
.simplesea b {color:#d0c7bd; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#a5aa9e 0em .1em 0em; }
.simplesea .line1 {width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #a5aa9e ; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
.simplesea {background-color:#867c68; background-image: url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... each-2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #a2aea6; font-family: tahoma, serif; font-size:11px; color:#bdd0c9; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:12px; width:420px; text-align:justify; }
.simplesea-border {width:422px; border:1px solid #bdd0c9; margin:0 auto;}
.simplesea .inner {margin:60px 33px 10px 33px; padding: 3px 10px; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... inner2.png); border:1px solid #9aada6; border-radius:10px;-moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Word Count » 000

Amaranth smiled as she coddled her son. She was the only child she had the only thing she had to show. He was goig to be taught everything she knew. She was young that was true but she was ok with that she knew that he was not going to be her only child. She would have many she wanted to have them. She wanted to have this feeling of pride all the time.

Amaranth looked up from the boy as she smiled, Strel he had been such a help when she was pregnant. ”Hello stranger” She said with a wide smile. She had missed him. As she stepped down off the rock. ”Yes we’ve been inside so much that well I figured it was a nice day why not.” She stated smiling. The man was like an uncle, well in ways he had seen her grow sine she was a small child and it made her happy to know that she could show her son to him. ”This is Jiva, my only son.” She said.

Amaranth had always been such an upfront person. She could only smile as she stood there looking at the redhead man. The pack she grew up in the pack that she had always called home. She had a family made up of misfits and that was what made her happy.

<style>
.marie-txt {font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; line-height:20px; letter-spacing:-.5px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px; padding:0px 0px 5px 0px; margin:5px auto; width:500px; }
.marie-txt .inner {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Q3pFD.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px;}
.marie-txt .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; margin:5px auto; width:100%;}
.marie-txt .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;}
.marie-txt b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
.marie-txt u {text-decoration: none; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; font-style:italic; font-variantConfusedmall-caps;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
c:

Strel was indeed like a kind of uncle to Amaranth, having had a thing with her father and her true blood uncle; he was embarrassed to admit those two facts. Especially now that he had someone else in his life. It was kind of sad really, but he had been here in the pack since the pups had been born and they had grown. It was awkward, but less so considering the redheaded man did not tell the young woman what had happened during her childhood. The less she knew about that, the better things would be. So now he smiled as she greeted him with baby in arms.

"Aah, congratulations, a many more children to you," he said pleasantly, not feeling remotely the same for his own self. Children, what a mess. He would be surprised if he ever wanted children. "Any child is a gift," he added, nodding as though he had said something wise to the woman. "How is his father? Elated, I bet." Strel was aware of the other children Niro had sired, but he did not want to make a mention of them to the man's mate. It was always hard for those with a love to think on those that loved him past. "Well here, let me just toss down this blanket and you can sit on it." Strel flapped out the blanket, letting the wind smooth it forward as he dropped it on the ground for the new mother.

<style>
.simplesea .ooc {font-style:italic;text-align:center; padding:0px 00px;color:#9aada6; }
.simplesea b {color:#d0c7bd; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#a5aa9e 0em .1em 0em; }
.simplesea .line1 {width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #a5aa9e ; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
.simplesea {background-color:#867c68; background-image: url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... each-2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #a2aea6; font-family: tahoma, serif; font-size:11px; color:#bdd0c9; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:12px; width:420px; text-align:justify; }
.simplesea .inner {margin:60px 33px 10px 33px; padding: 3px 10px; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... inner2.png); border:1px solid #9aada6; border-radius:10px;-moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Word Count » 000

Amaranth smiled, "Well thank you" She was happy to see the man with red hair. He just always seemed so happy and she remembered him bring clothes for her and she hoped to ask him one day to make clothes for her son. He was after all the best tailior she knew. Better yet the only one she knew. "He's got big plans for the boy. Plans I know will happen he was born a special child."

Amaranth smiled as she watched the man spread the blanket out. "Did you make this as well?" she asked as she sat down looking at him with a smile. She rest Jiva on her lap. She was thankful to have the time to talk with Strel she someday wanted knew cloths she would bring her old stuff to him and see if he could use it or do anything with them. "How have you been? Well I hope."

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]
c:

The redheaded man laughed at that thought. He had done very little for Niro, but had found lots of business with his mate and her mother. So naturally he knew of all of them well enough, especially since Niro had helped him a tad with some leather work; though he still stank something awful at it. ."What, is he going to have the boy racing on horses with the wind in his hair and a sword in his hands?" he joked lightly, imagining a fire headed male racing on a black stallion into some fictional battle. Such delusions of grandeur. "Or is he going to take the boy as his apprentice with the birds?" It was all in light fun, since it was still so soon; too early to really know who the little boy in her arms was going to turn out to be.

Strel nodded as he smoothed out the edges. "Of course I did. It was simply faster than finding myself one, patching it up, washing it out, blah blah blah," he said as he shook his head, sitting himself down flat on the blanket. He smiled at the woman, happy at his own luck in life. "Couldn't be better, to be honest," the redhead admitted, shrugging. "It could be the time when plenty of Courtiers are happy." He gave a crooked smile, remember when Amaranth was just a teeny feisty thing. "Your boy is a gift, but my man is just as much a miracle." Strel rolled his eyes. And it was his own fault it was a miracle that Noss had not left.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Word Count » 000

Amaranth smiled she would be happy with the boy doing anything really. She wanted to see her children grow into well raised. She wanted him to do what ever he wanted. She laughted lightly at the thought of the first one. "Maybe Niro will teach him to raise birds. i think what ever he puts his mind to he can do." She said. it was a simple answer and was all she could think of.

Amaranth smiled, "I see I'm glad that your still making things someday I would like to bring you fabric so that I may have you make me something lovely like you always do." She said with a wide smile. She listened maybe he was right the time was good. She nodded as she listen there was food and water and puppies what could be better."

She give a grin as he mentioned his lover. "so you have found love? I'm glad to hear that." She said this was nice sitting out watching her son roll about as she looked around. He was her world.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]
300+

Strelein nodded at the woman, not really know what it was like to have a child to raise. He did not really seem himself with one either. But maybe that was just his logical mind telling him two men a baby did not make. ”I’m sure that he could, but I remember when I was a kid, I thought that I could fly. Now, I know that’s not at all true. Make sure you tell the boy, when he’s older, he needs wings in his back to fly.” He reclined onto his arms, stretching out his legs before him. Was he always so long or was he just less aware of himself than he thought he was?

”Of course I’m still making things,” he said surprised, wondering why on earth he would ever stop doing something he liked so much. Honestly, Amaranth should have known he was going to keep on sewing; it was his job, after all. ”Sure, please do. I recently managed to find a mannequin and it’s kind of made things easier. Though pants are still the hardest thing to do,” admitted the redheaded man, shrugging. Few pairs were made purely originally; most were just customizations. ”But please do. I haven’t made a good full outfit in a while. Heck, I had to stop one because the groom bailed before I could finish his suit.” Strel shrugged, wishing he could finish that piece but it wasn’t going to happen.

The redhead nodded, and shrugged, not really sure what to classify it. ”Well... Maybe, I don’t know. I guess? But I really wouldn’t call it that. Maybe. I don’t know,” he finished his fumbling with a chortle, eyeing the little boy. ”So, you’re going to need something for him soon, aren’t you?”

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Word Count » 000

Amaranth listened to strel as she smiled. ,b>"I'll be sure to tell him that." She said as she giggled. She watched as Jiva played with the toy that Amaranth pulled out. She looked at him. "I'll bring it over sometime and see what you can do.

"Well I'll try my best to make it not too complicated" She said as she giggled She would like to have new things she would bring him old things that he could do what ever with. She would really enjoy things like dresses and some new pants and shirts. she hated raining in dresses.

Amaranth nodded as she looked into his deep eyes. "Well as long as you are happy thats all that should matter." she said as looked at Jiva. "Not too soon an thank god I'm not ready for him to grow up to fast on me. But when I need clothing I intend to come to you."

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Strel snorted. See what he could do? It was more of a "what would he do next" at this point. His skills had gotten to that point where it was just a matter of trying the random and the bizarre, though rarely did he get a chance. But it seemed like he never would, since few people wanted him to test his skills, put them to the max if you will. The man only shrugged, neatly rolling his shoulders in the gesture. "Of course, I'll do my best. I think I've made more things for your family than anyone else. Well. Except myself now." Strel's closet was getting full, and the dresser had been full already. He was so close to converting the useless bathroom into a storage facility for his clothes. But first he'd have to knock in some windows into the walls, but he was no good at carpentry.

The redhead laughed kindly at the woman eying her child. He knew the humans grew slower than them, much slower, but he supposed every mother felt the same way, even the humans with their long lifespans. "I'm sure one day he'll wish he was still here, on a blanket in the sun with his mother smiling at him. Before things get complicated, and difficult, and just not fun. Watch, he'll come crawling home to you and nagging you for food like old times." He wondered if Amaranth would ever accept a woman Jiva brought home. Would she be that kind of mother?

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Word Count » 000

Amaranth listened to him as he spoke about the future. ”You know if that happened I think I would be happy. I would rather him come to me and beg me to make him food. I think I’d be the one wishing he and I were still here with you. Time will go by all to fast.

Amaranth laughed as she looked at him. ”If you wait here I’ll get the fabric and stuff I have to give you. I’d really like new clothing. I want the amazing strel touch. She said winking as she stood and went towards her cave glancing back for a moment she ran inside grabbing everything she had. Though there really wasn’t much. Returning she set the things next to them as she sat herself back down. She looked at her son then back to him.

Amaranth smiled, ”I know it isn’t much I really liked this purple fabric and the black well black seems to look good on me. I’d really like the purple to be a dress, something reveling and sexy. Like one shoulder maybe one side cut so like it could flow open. I mean if that’s ok.” She said laughing. ”The black and the others surprise me with anything, I mean it anything that you think would look good.”

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]

The redhead laughed slightly, watching the young boy play. "I still wish I could head home to my mother and demand food. But it would just be raw, and I've come to like things cooked, especially if we find spices for it." However, the man was not adept at cooking, and still did not mind his meat bloody. But nice meals went a long way with him. If the rabbit managed to walk into his jaws, the man would gladly take a knife to it and skin it, gut it, before consuming it.

Strel watched the woman leave to grab the fabric from the cave, and the man was left with the child briefly. It was a tad awkward, but he did what he knew to do; make sure he didn't wander off or choke on something he ought not have in his mouth. But when the young child looked up at him, the redheaded man gave a light smile and patted him on the head while the child returned to his toy.

The moment she returned, he was handed the fabric. He felt it between his fingers and scrunched up his face in concentration. Then, Strel looked up at her with an easy smile. "Sure thing. I may have to add more of my own material to it, but it'll probably be more black to the dress. I may have some shimmery cloth left too. But I'll show it to you when I get it done. And the black.. well, I suppose we'll have to see what i think of late at night."

<style>
</style>
[/html]