Finding no one
[html]
300+
For anyone

Silvano had decided it was high time that he head out to Dahlia, to see if he could find out what happened to that girl he had met not that long ago. He had taken the time to take a small pack with him with jerky and something he had found in Halifax, just a little handkerchief that he washed and cleaned of dust and spiderwebs. He hoped she would still be there, though he had absolutely no clue if she was still here. But why would she leave? Silvano took the way there, guided by the sun in the sky and what he knew of where Dahlia was. It took a little while to get there, but the young adult made it easily, still full of energy. But he wondered, was his trip in vain?

If she was not there, then the Sadira had no idea what the point of the trip was. It was to find her and talk to her, to catch up, since she had become something better than an acquaintance, but less than a friend. He wanted to make her a friend of his and the only way to do it was to go find her and talk. But what if she really was not there? She did not owe him an explanation, but he would have been sorely disappointed to know he lost his chances in having a friend from another pack. It was saddening as a thought, but Silvano was sure that there was something to be had in the borders of Dahlia de Mai.

At the border, he howled, asking for friends of Shiloh Dawnrunner, just to know where she went and if she was still here. Though if not he could always call this a political meeting in hopes of learning more of the pack. But Silvano truly hoped that there was something to be found here, he really did.

<style>
.checkmate .ooc {font-style:italic;text-align:center; padding:0px 20px;color:#e3eff2; }
.checkmate p {padding:3px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:20px;}
.checkmate b {color:#e3eff2; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#2c6092 0em .1em 0em; }
.checkmate .line1 {width:150px; border-bottom:1px solid #dfd9ac; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
.checkmate {background-color:#528ac0; background-image: url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... ckmate.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #eaf5f8; font-family: tahoma, serif; font-size:11px; color:#faf9db; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:12px; width:420px; text-align:justify; }
.checkmate .inner {margin:20px 15px 280px 15px; padding:5px; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... nner-1.png); border:1px solid #dfd9ac; border-radius:5px;-moz-border-radius:5px; -webkit-border-radius:5px;}
</style>

[/html]
[html]

300+

For as much as wanderlust captured her soul, the Sidhe decided to remain in the confines of Dahlia's territory for the past couple of days. Her interests swept her to the ruined town of Wolfville by the coastal region of Dahlia in the North. Collecting as much needed tools of objects, scraps, and herbs as she could, Alae figured it was time for her to finally stake claim in a ruined establishment for herself and Kael. There was a particular house that housed a green house in the back, though the glass to keep the humidity in had long since been shattered. There was also a neighborhood church, suffering from overgrowth of vines and roses, that seemed to be appealing to her with whatever stained glass windows remained still intact. There were choices to choose from, and Alae wasn't sure whether the ancient old sanctuary of the church was more appealing, or the greenhouse with ruined pottery would benefit her more for her medicinal purposes.

Alae and Kael were skirting along the border regions of Dahlia, in the midst of tracking after a cottontail that bounded through the Dahlian borders to its fate. Amid trailing after the cottontail it was suddenly long gone, for Alae's interest and ears shifted to the howl that was heard from the borders. It was not in her duty to be the one to approach the borders or be patrolling, but the Sidhe was close enough to reach the howl in a short amount of time. Figuring it was her right as a Dahlian to investigate any that approached, her trail diverted from the cottontail, Kael taking flight from the trees to also soar to the source of the howl.

The snowy owl soared right over the visitor at the border, retreating to a branch that wasn't too far away from where Alae would meet the outsider. Approaching him in a stride, the male was a mixture of many rich browns. Also, it seemed to be a reoccurring theme in these lands that he looked rather young and spry of himself. Setting comfortable distance between him, the Lehrer didn't wear a smile, but kept her composure neutral enough. "Hello. You called? What can I help you with?" Alae asked in just a neutral tone, tilting her head softly to the side some.

<style type="text/css">
.triskele b {font-weight:bold; color:#9A7B36; letter-spacing:1px; }
.triskele .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.triskele p {text-indent:25px; padding:2px 20px; margin:0px;}
.triskele {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#c7be8a; background-image:url(http://i52.tinypic.com/119rz2s.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid gray; padding: 240px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia; font-size:11px; color:#7B6F53; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
300+
hiya c:

He waited for a few moments, starting to feel a tad jittery despite his patient nature. His foot started tapping anxiously, and he wondered if it was a good idea to even come here. Silvano stood about for a few more moments before beginning to realize he ought to leave now before anyone showed up. No one would know it was him that came and he would not cause a problem, but just as he turned around and started walking away, he heard someone in the distance approaching. Well he could not run now, so the youth turned back around and made to seem as though he had not been about to flee like a bullied runt from a older sibling baring his teeth. Silvano noticed it was a female but it was not the female he had hoped to see when he came here. Maybe she knew Shiloh? Overhead an owl flew over him, and the youth gave it a curious look. It was day and the owl was out and about? Strange.

Pushing his curling locks out of his eyes and behind his ears, the Sadira looked straight at the Dahlian female. "Yes, I called, I hope I did not disturb you," he said pleasantly, cordially, but in a matter fitting a stranger, so a little bit lacking in warmth. Silvano did not warm up to strangers easily, and usually he was not fond of meeting them, but he had bit back this for the trip here. "I just came to learn the status of this place. I met someone a while back that came from here." Silvano looked back at the owl briefly, before returning his emerald gaze unto Alae. "Do you know of Shiloh? Shiloh Dawnrunner I believe?" he inquired calmly, knowing it was now that he would learn where that girl went.

<style>
.checkmate .ooc {font-style:italic;text-align:center; padding:0px 20px;color:#e3eff2; }
.checkmate b {color:#e3eff2; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#2c6092 0em .1em 0em; }
.checkmate .line1 {width:150px; border-bottom:1px solid #dfd9ac; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
.checkmate {background-color:#528ac0; background-image: url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... ckmate.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #eaf5f8; font-family: tahoma, serif; font-size:11px; color:#faf9db; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:12px; width:420px; text-align:justify; }
.checkmate .inner {margin:20px 15px 280px 15px; padding:5px; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... nner-1.png); border:1px solid #dfd9ac; border-radius:5px;-moz-border-radius:5px; -webkit-border-radius:5px;}
</style>

[/html]
[html]

Hello, hello! 300+

It appeared the male was debating on whether or not to depart before anyone arrived (for he was beginning to turn back around and head the opposite way), but as soon as Alae approached, he decided to linger. Alae didn't think her arrival was too long in duration, but also assumed that approaching any pack's borders was a bit nerve racking, especially if it was your first time doing so. Apologetic as if he disturbed Alae in any manner from her day, her head shook softly; her braids swaying gently with her motion. "Not at all." Alae reassured him. There was little that could truly disrupt her, for even she was still in the stage where she was curious to explore every new aspect of Dahlia de Mai, and the surrounding territories of her new refuge.

When the visitor glanced at Kael, the owl clicked his beak, whether in a motion of acknowledgment or just a motion in general. His wide, gleaming yellow eyes stared right back into the Luperci, as if Kael was the judge for seeing into another being's soul for Alae. Like herself, the young Luperci was on a quest to learn more about the ways of Dahlia de Mai. Alae was more than enthralled to share any information the wandered might requested to her own knowledge of Dahlia. Mentioning he met someone previously from the Dahlian ranks not too long ago, Alae nodded in acknowledgement to this. He then further inquired about an individual named Shiloh Dawnrunner. Shiloh Dawnrunner. At the mention of this name, Alae's heart sank a little bit. Unfortunately, Alae didn't meet this Shiloh individual yet. Well, it appeared like her effort in sharing information to the visitor would be flawed from the start. "Unfortunately, I haven't met a Shiloh Dawnrunner yet. I'm relatively new yet to Dahlia myself, but I can definitely offer to show you around. Maybe the both of us can pick up on her scent somewhere here, and be led to her. Or, we can find someone who might be able to help us. Is Shiloh family to you?" Alae said, wondering if he would be credible to take a little tour of Dahlia to possibly find the whereabouts of Shiloh, and if he was related to her in some way or form.

<style type="text/css">
.triskele .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.triskele {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#c7be8a; background-image:url(http://i52.tinypic.com/119rz2s.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid gray; padding: 240px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia; font-size:11px; color:#7B6F53; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
sorry for the awful delay :c i was on absence for the week.:

Silvano fought hard not to show his face falling. It was hard though; he had hoped that she would have known who Shiloh was at least. Had something happened that she was not well known? Maybe she had an accident like.. like Artemis had. But he shook his head at that, sighing rather loudly. That was when he felt embarrassed at the way he was acting. Bringing a hand up to his lips, he gaped with guilt at the woman. "I'm sorry, I just thought someone would know her here." But the woman had said she was new to the pack. So he could not really fault her for that at all. But maybe she could still help, and she had offered her assistance. How could he say no to that?

"If you'd be alright with that, I won't say no. I mean, unless she's gone, she's gotta still be here, right?" It had been so long ago though. What if she was here and did not recognize him? Then what? But when the woman asked if they had been related, the Sadira could feel his skin heat up slightly. "Ah. No.. no, I'm not related to her. She's.. a friend I met a while ago and thought I'd come back to make sure she got home fine." Kind of late, but, oh well. "I'm Silvano, by the way. From Crimson Dreams." She said she was knew to Dahlia, maybe she had not heard of Crimson Dreams?

<style>
</style>

[/html]
[html]

No worries, I was too. 411

Sheer disappointment instantly made its way known about his facial features, as he heaved a deep sigh from the depths of his lungs. This made the Sidhe tilt her head slightly, and a frown deepen itself upon her muzzle. His approach to the Dahlian borders spoke volumes of concern by the way he outwardly displayed his disappointment in coming to a dead end in his search for Shiloh, and Alae could sympathize with the feeling of traveling so far and long to turn up with nothing. This Shiloh individual must have been a pretty significant Luperci to him, and Alae realized the seriousness of finding the whereabouts to Shiloh in Dahlia de Mai if she still lingered in their pack lands.

Having patience in listening, he was debating whether or not the absence of her presence was a sign she was gone for good. Still as a new member, Alae wasn't sure if the announcement of departing members was one of great importance or not for the rest of the pack to know, but she didn't recall anyone stating their departure besides from their previous Alpha Male, Conor. Then again, maybe it was the higher ranked members who were noted for their activities; Alae was unfortunately not sure yet. Alae shook her head to this. "I've only heard of our former Alpha Male, Conor, stepping down and resigning from Dahlia altogether at the last pack meeting. Other than that, there was no mention of anyone else leaving here." Hopefully that sounded slightly comforting to him to hear to brighten his optimism.

For the concern he held, he was nothing more than a friend. Apparently the two had been on a previous journey, and only wished Shiloh to be safe and sound back in Dahlia de Mai. A considerate friend he was, he had already struck a good note with Alae. Announcing himself as Silvano from Crimson Dreams, his assumption was right when Alae had never heard of Crimson Dreams until now. The name in itself sounded alluring, and while she motioned for Silvano to follow her deeper into the territory bounds of Dahlia, she also was interested in what Crimson Dreams was like. "I'm Alae. Come, follow me and I'll take you to a place where I think you might find Shiloh. In the meantime, care to share a little about this Crimson Dreams?" Alae asked with interest, leading them away from the borders and into the deeper foliage of Dahlia.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]
I'm trying Dx;

Their previous leader had stepped down? Who was it? Was it the leader during the war? Silvano could not remember if he was around yet when the war with Dahlia versus Inferni had been going on. He did not recall too well if it had or if it had ended by the time he had been born. Regardless, the two packs had not liked each other much, but Crimson Dreams did not seem to have sided with either. Though it was a safe bet they would have sided with Dahlia, just because Inferni's hatred toward wolves. Point aside, the Sadira wondered who the new one was, but doubted the name would ring even a tiny bell in his head.

But the woman was trying to be helpful and he could not fault her for that. "Yeah, maybe." He was a little doubtful though. He had hoped he had made some kind of impression on Shiloh, but maybe not. Silvano was not the best with people in general; he was only comfortable with his family since few outsiders had become close to him. It was a little discouraging, but what did he expect? He stuck around the library or in the territory alone and expected friends to come calling?

She introduced herself and the Sadira smiled at her, trying to be even a little bit hopeful. But his pessimistic nature was hard to fight, so he offered her a kind smile merely at her kindness, not at his assurance of finding Shiloh. "Thank you, that might be a good idea." Alae wanted to know about Crimson Dreams? What was there to tell?

As they walked, Silvano thought briefly. "Well.. we're mostly family. My older siblings, my litter mates, my cousins. Then a couple of people that chose to join us Dreamers. Though it's still mostly family. Like we have two litters from my aunt and uncle, us two litters from my parents, and then I think my other uncle's kids might have been here too at some point." He paused, green eyes checked out the scenery around him. It was hardly different than home but it still had that foreign feel about it, like going from one state to another. "It's very pretty here," he added off-hand, hoping she'd take the light hint to talk about Dahlia as he had about Crimson Dreams.

<style>
.checkmate {background-color:#528ac0; background-image: url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... ckmate.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #eaf5f8; font-family: tahoma, serif; font-size:12px; color:#faf9db; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:14px; width:420px; text-align:justify; }
</style>

[/html]
[html]

With no guarantee of recovering Shiloh in Dahlia, at least Alae could attempt to pick up on a scent trail left by Shiloh somewhere in Dahlia, and perhaps the scent trail could either lead them to where Shiloh was residing or someone else who could possibly know where Shiloh was. Hearing the doubt in his voice from Alae's offer to help, the Wahrer wished she could provide more than what she did. Unfortunately, searching was the only means they could work with at the moment. It was a 50/50 chance, but that didn't necessarily mean they couldn't enjoy their search without conversation of other things and getting better acquainted with one another. Alae took this opportunity for learning about somebody else from an entirely different pack who could offer a different point of view on things, and new knowledge for herself to know.

Keeping a casual pace but one that wasn't too slow, they were currently on a long winding path to Wolfville; the main establishment in Dahlia de Mai where the human civilization left many of their structures and ruins behind. Wolfville was popular for the fact it was where many Dahlians chose to linger, and perhaps Shiloh's presence could be found amongst the ruins there. In the meanwhile, Silvano explained the majority of Crimson Dreams was family related to one another. Not anything of a surprise, for Alae's birth pack was the same way. Dahlia de Mai in comparison to Crimson Dreams seemed more like a melting pot of different individuals than one that was large family. "I see. That's how my birth pack was, mainly family. It's more of a mixture in Dahlia. The only prominent family I know of here is the Stormbringers." The Stormbringers were the majority of individuals Alae ran into, and there seemed to be quite a bit of offspring to come from the surname.

Noting the pretty scenery of Dahlia, Alae took that as an underlying cue to elaborate more. "Thank you. It'll become more green and colorful once the season gets warmer. We suffered a snowstorm this past winter, destroying much of our harbor, structures, and plantations. We're currently in the works of reviving our vineyards for wine production, and our current Alpha Female is at work with restoring what is left of Wolfville as is." Dahlia de Mai was undergoing much change since the destruction and also of the previous leader stepping down. Pausing as they continued the pace, Alae inquired Silvano of his interest. "So what do you do in Crimson Dreams?" Alae progressed forward with another question to pass the time.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]