Hey nonny nonny
[html]
300+
One person only pleasssee

It had been such a long time since the tailor had seen anyone from the Dreamer's home, and it had been such a long time since he had gone to even visit his friends there, namely Mati. It had been to long, far too long, and he wanted to make up for all that time. Unfortunately, he had been so busy with the tuxedo for that abandoning huge lummox that Strel had had to drop the project and put it away; just in case someone comes floating in that wanted something akin to it. Still, it left the redhead angry and feeling as though he was forced to come empty handed to the Dreamers just because of the fact his client had left and a lot of his attention had gone into that piece. Still, the tailor chose to shrug it off and quickly piece together a sash, easy and cheap, to give provided a female came, or better yet, if Mati came.

It had taken a little while for Strel to head to Crimson dreams, but thankfully they were close enough away that it had taken only a little while. However, being rather stupid at that moment, Strel had chosen to come late, so the sun had started to turn the sky pink as it began to descend beyond the horizon, or rather, beyond the tree line. Sighing, the man paused at the borders and raised a howl to the pack, knowing they would not mind terribly if he came to the manor to find a friend, but he did not want to be rude. Especially since he had been away for so long and had not seen his friends there any time recently. It would have looked very bad indeed. He retied the sash around his neck, wondering who would come to greet little old him.

<style type="text/css">
.sanctuary b {font-weight:bold; color:#b1f4ff; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.sanctuaryooc {font-style:italic; padding: 10px 31px 5px 31px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;color:#4f7eba;}
.sanctuary p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 31px 5px 31px; margin:0px;}
.sanctuary {margin:0 auto; width:420px; background-color:#001650; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... uary-2.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #052d61; padding: 0px 0px 68px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#a1c5f1; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Big Grin... sorry she is frazzled. XD

She had retreated back to the pack lands those weeks ago and she had not left. The bronze woman had watched over her mate after the confrontation with the loner, making sure she did not stir as she slept and fought to keep the nightmares away. Cambria was so fragile, but Mati would not allow another to hurt her. It had take some time before she even left the surrounding yard of the Manor. And now after the span of an entire moon she felt strong enough to walk the borders.

The large wolfess patrolled, like any other wolf of the pack, in her lupus form. Black nose scanned the ground, and her marks were clear and frequent to keep the boundary formed. Part of her wished for the male to come for them, to step inside the pack lands and test their strength. She wanted to see him ripped to shreds, and to help her pack mates do so. But there was no sign of him and her wish was not yet granted so she kept moving.

Purple eyes looked through the wooded lands, narrow and suspicious at every shadow. Her steps were purposeful but light and without much of a sound. The artist and pupsitter was not much of a warrior but she had the skills any wolf did and her determination helped her focus.

A sounds was brought to her ears, a call from a voice she thought at first was familiar but then shrugged off as nothing but another stranger. Was he coming to challenge her? Was he looking for another fight? The wolfess took to running paws, rushing through the woods towards the sound. The scent came, and when it touched her nose she slowed. Her brain fought her emotions and she told it to concentrate.

She looked upon the male, walking slowly as she approached him. There was a bit of wildness still laced in her body, a form perhaps he had never seen before. Strelelin, what are you doing here? She asked, her voice trying hard to be friendly but obviously forced. He was a friend, the thought rolled through her mind again and again so that she did not come across as unwelcoming.

<style type="text/css">
.matisept02 b {font-weight:bold; color:#efe3d8; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #8c5d2e; }
.matisept02-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#d8bca0; text-align:center;}
.matisept02 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.matisept02 {margin:0 auto; width:480px; background-color:#af7840; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... sept02.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #f4eae0; padding: 130px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#d8bca0; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.matisept02-border1 {width:482px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.matisept02-line1 {width:450px; border-bottom:1px dotted #8c5d2e; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
300+

[/html]
[html]
300+
omghiAlli..hi.. Big Grin

He wondered who would come, fiddling with his bangle, and drawing loops in his arm fur. He wanted a tattoo or something into his arms, but it was still just an idle thought for him. He knew what two types he could do and neither one was what he wanted. How unfortunate that he was covered with fur rather than purely skin, like the humans. They could color their skin permanently, while the luperci were stuck with dyes and cutting scars into shapes. Neither appealed to him; he already dyed his mane. Oh well.

He smelled her before she came, and the redhead disregarded the warning signs in her scent simply because it was her's. It was Mati, he knew that much, even though they had been so long away from each other. The man knew his friend when she came, and he smiled openly as he heard her as she approached, racing through the woods of her territory. Now he was glad he had not headed toward the Manor and trespassed; he would have missed her easily. But as soon as the woman came through and into his sight, he noticed she was not in her optime form, so the redhead was confused by it. His grin faltered slightly but remained on his faced. He was happy to see her; he had missed his friend. There was much to talk about. But something was off about her, and that concerned him.

"Hello to you too, Mati," he greeted, faking hurt at her rather cold welcome. "I'm happy to see you, too." He kept smiling at her, even though she seemed so off, and cold. "I"m here for a long overdue visit to Crimson Dreams." He played with the edge of the sash at his throat, wondering why she did not seem thrilled to see him. "Did I come here at a bad time or something?" he asked gently, wishing she would change forms so he did not have to talk to her like so.

<style type="text/css">
.sanctuaryooc {font-style:italic; padding: 10px 31px 5px 31px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;color:#4f7eba;}
.sanctuary {margin:0 auto; width:420px; background-color:#001650; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... uary-2.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #052d61; padding: 0px 0px 68px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#a1c5f1; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

i hope to be faster with replying next time Smile

She was a formidable sight even in her lupus form. Her stature wasn't the lean lines that many wolves in the summer season gave. Mati held bulk and the same curves that her standing form showed. Now it clung to her barrel chest, and thick legs and shaggy neck and shoulders. One might not recognize her if they were only familiar with her two legged body. But her bronze and golden flecked fur was the same, as were the purple orbs that gleamed in the sun's light.

Those eyes looked away as she took in the confused features that he wore. He spoke and her heart sank but she looked back to his face with the need to explain herself strong and rising in her chest. The male smiled at least, and when his question was brought to her Mati shook her head and spoke. "I apologize Strel." She began. Mati felt close enough to the male that she knew she could confide in him, "My mate and I had a conflict with a lone male not long ago, I can't help but think he will try to 'see' us again" She hoped that he would now understand why she had come to greet him in such a manner.

"You are always welcome here, and a sight for sore eyes. How had you been." She was a changed wolf, relaxed and at ease now that she had explained herself.

<style type="text/css">
.matisept02 b {font-weight:bold; color:#efe3d8; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #8c5d2e; }
.matisept02-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#d8bca0; text-align:center;}
.matisept02 {margin:0 auto; width:480px; background-color:#af7840; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... sept02.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #f4eae0; padding: 130px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#d8bca0; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.matisept02-line1 {width:450px; border-bottom:1px dotted #8c5d2e; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
~

[/html]
[html]
puhlease, that's still pretty fast c:

It seemed his comment made her reconsider being so cold to him from the start, but at least her explanation made the redhead disregard her previous cold attitude. "A loner?" repeated the tailor, crossing his arms as the smile faded from his face to a look of concern. He had not meet his friend's mate but he had heard enough about her to wonder why anyone would wish either of them ill. "What did he do that you were wary of little old me?"edgeless safety cube. It had to have been bad enough, especially considering how many self-proclaimed knights there were in the pack for them to come into any danger from a loner. Were they wandering away from home?

Mati shifted before his eyes and Strel gave her a slight smile; it was much more familiar to see her this way. She was pretty as always and if he had played for that team, he would have definitely been jealous of Cambria. But he did not and she was a valuable friend to him. His arms opened wide, grinning wide, he rolled his eyes. "Not until I get a hug. Because I think I deserve one and you look like you need a good one too. Then I'll tell you about Noss."

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

i totally needed this thread for mati! yay!

We were on our way to see my brother Haven, Princess and their pups. My young brother Alder lives with them as well, and we were hoping to see how they were. Mati paused, wondering if Strel had had the pleasure of meeting the Knight's pups yet.They had not gotten there, diverted by the lone wolf. But she hoped they were well, healthy. Mati figured Haven would send Alder with messages if they needed Cambria's healing art. He just scared us both, threats and I don't want Cambria scared like that again. Mati didn't wish to relive it and did not give the details that he might be looking for.

The woman leaned into Strel. He was right, she felt better as they wrapped their arms around one another. Mati pulled back, her purple eyes watching their match. Yeah, so who is this Noss? Mati questioned, her lips turning upwards into a smile and looking at him coyly. Mati was suddenly so very happy that the male had come to see the Dreaming pack. Her mind drifted away from the lone gray wolf and the fear that he had brought her. Instead she happily engulfed herself into the happenings of his life.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
~

[/html]
[html]
c: <3

As they hugged, the redheaded man smiled, relieved that his friend was alright. And that her woman was alright, too. That was important. "It's good you both walked away unhurt. Really, I would've run with my tail between my legs," he admitted, jovially. It was a horrible experience, most likely, but making it seem less important than it had been would make it feel less painful. Or so the tailor hoped. If anything, he could just distract the woman with other means. How, he'd figure that out later. Strel was no good at saying the right thing, but for those closet to him, he would watch his mouth. "I'm happy you're alright."

Strel gave a cocky look, seeming rather too pleased with himself and his actions. "Oh, no one. Just someone I met in Halifax one evening," he said, all nonchalant about it, like it was no big deal. He inspected his nails, then looked up grinning at her. "Then he stayed in Cours a while. But he had to go back home to his tribe with his sister in AniWaya," Strel did not tell her that he had secretly been worried. Not that he had. No, wait, maybe. "But now he's in Cours with me." Strelein simply smiled at his old friend, holding her wrists lightly.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Smile

Mati remembered the scene, and she felt as if that running with her tail between her legs was just about what she had done. She hated that feeling, the fear that seeped so deep that it fit her core with rapid, sickening speed. If she had been alone perhaps she would have been okay, but she had had Cambria with her and Mati would do anything to protect her mate. She grew protective instantly with the chocolate female at her side, any unknown beast was not just a stranger but a threat. Pretty much did just that. She spoke, but her tone was not as hollow and depressed as she felt about it, trying to laugh it all away. Thank you She spoke softly, appreciating his concern for her well being.

There was something behind his eyes, a playfulness when she asked about of this Noss. He had a secret, or something that he was a bit too proud of. She listened, bronze hued ears taking in his words and his story. Mati knew that Strel was a kind beast, but he was flamboyant and not the most modest of creatures. A trip to Halifax was likely tainted with liqueur and perhaps even some marijuana. But she listened with an open mind.

Her brows peaked, and she smiled at him with a sideways glace. 'In Cours', with you? she questioned, what did this mean? Mati and he had always shared their relationship tales and Mati needed more details this the thin lines he had given her. Are you saying he shares your bed Strelein? She spoke in a jesting tone. He was the one friend that she could joke about such things with, thoughts of the gray loner lost and forgotten. I need a little more then that! She took one of her hands and pushed his shoulder lightly. He was hiding things from her and she wouldn't have it!

<style type="text/css">
</style>
300+

[/html]
[html]
300+
i feel like it's been way way too long since i've had a thread with you :/

Mati seemed to be perking up and the redhead couldn't help but return her playful, suggestive smiles. She nudged him, and he returned the favor by nudging her back with an elbow. "You are so nosy, Mati." Well, yes and no. She was only because it was him. Strel was sure if he were anyone else she would patiently wait for them to spill the beans. But with him, she could joke as she pleased, but he did too, so it was only fair, right? He nudged her again, rolling his eyes at her curiosity. In her place, he would not have been any different. But he did want to know more about what she and her lady did behind closed doors. Okay, not intimately, because that's just gross. At least, it grossed him out to think about lady parts and what two ladies did with two sets of lady parts.

"Weeell," he began, stretching his arms up and back, grinning slyly as always. "Since you oooh so desperately want to know..," he added, drawing it out further. Just because he could. What a nuisance. "I mean, he lives in my room at the Hotel, and I usually end up sleeping against him during the night... so that would mean sharing my bed, right?" He gave her a look, almost sheepishly, too. Strel glanced behind him and saw a tree; he sat beneath it and motioned for his friend to come join him. It was, after all, a long walk from the Court to the Dreamers.

Strelein rolled his shoulders against the tree, grinning. "Well, the trip to Halifax had been to find materials for cloth+es, actually. And so I - wait a minute." The redhead fumbled with the yellow scarf around his neck, briefly struggling with the knot. Once it was off, he smoothed it out in his palm. "I bring a gift for my discoverer. Sort of appeasement that I don't get tortured and beaten as a spy," joked the redheaded man as he offered it to Mati.

<style>
.simplesea .ooc {font-style:italic;text-align:center; padding:0px 20px;color:#9aada6; }
.simplesea p {padding:3px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:20px;}
.simplesea b {color:#d0c7bd; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#a5aa9e 0em .1em 0em; }
.simplesea .line1 {width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #a5aa9e ; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
.simplesea {background-color:#867c68; background-image: url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... each-2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #a2aea6; font-family: tahoma, serif; font-size:11px; color:#bdd0c9; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:12px; width:420px; text-align:justify; }
.simplesea-border {width:422px; border:1px solid #bdd0c9; margin:0 auto;}
.simplesea .inner {margin:60px 33px 10px 33px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... inner2.png); border:1px solid #9aada6; border-radius:10px;-moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

we need more!! i want Gen dramaplotage!

He just made it easy for Mati to smile, to joke and for her to forget the happenings of the not to distant past. She didn't gossip with anyone else, but she wanted to know just a few details of the male's life. They were always good ones, juicier then all the rest. She smiled as he spoke, taking his nudge but stilling the urge to shove him further. The large woman would likely hurt him.

Strel spilled the beans, and she giggled at him. He hadn't had a lover since she had come to know him so the thought that he may have met his match was an exciting prospect. He did not use the word "mate" so she did not push the idea. Males seemed to move a bit slower with official then females. Once Mati had understood her feelings she had been willing to commit to a life with Cambria, no fear left in her heart.

Yes, you've got it right. She said with a light laugh. You don't have him chained to your bed post or anything, do you? She teased. This Noss was no captive of the bright eyed boy, right?

Mati sat to enjoy the shade of the tree, taking in the story and eying the fabric that he brought with him. She smiled, For me? She asked, and held it in her hand with a grin. It shown bright against the brown of her fur and even brighter against his purple hued gaze. Perhaps it would do the same beside her own. She wrapped it around her neck, sloppily but as neat as her inexperienced hands could make it. But, I have nothing for you. I owe you greatly. She said, the more polite side of
her personality shinning through.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
300+

[/html]
[html]
300+
here I was .. thinking I was all caught up but then i saw this and rejoiced <3

Now there was an idea. To tie up Noss to the bed? Ah.. but where to tie him? He had no bed frame, nowhere to tie him. Maybe the dresser? Nah. But then the redheaded man realized what he was thinking and rolled his shoulders in a shrug. "I'm surprised, Mati. That'd be cruel and unusual. And kinky, but that isn't the main point. You have some disturbing thoughts there, dear friend of mine." He eyed her, accusingly of course. "Are you tying up poor little Cambria to your art easel?" It was, of course, in all good humored fun. He knew she would not mind the question, especially since it was a joke and he knew well enough that Mati was not the type to be into that sort of thing. Strel sat back against the tree and inspected his hands, sniffing haughtily. "And besides, I'd have to feed the bastard, and that just requires more effort. 'Sides, I like mine free range..," he said, giving a rather crooked grin.

She took the scarf and he smiled, genuinely this time, at her. "Of course." Strel watched her put it around her neck, rather badly. That got a laugh out of him as he leaned over to retie it for her, making it a much smoother one. After a moment of fumbling, he got it and patted her shoulder. "Maybe Cambria will tie those better for you," he commented, chuckling lightly. "And you do not owe me a damn thing. It's a gift, not a trade. So you will grin and like it or else I will make you more and tie you to a bed with them. Sound good?" Strel knew he was going to make more of them anyway; they were good for those small remaining squares of cloth that simply needed the ends fixed. But he would get Mati specifically more things, especially since he had been a bad friend and not visited lately.

<style>
.simplesea .ooc {font-style:italic;text-align:center; padding:0px 20px;color:#9aada6; }
.simplesea b {color:#d0c7bd; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#a5aa9e 0em .1em 0em; }
.simplesea .line1 {width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #a5aa9e ; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
.simplesea {background-color:#867c68; background-image: url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... each-2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #a2aea6; font-family: tahoma, serif; font-size:11px; color:#bdd0c9; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:12px; width:420px; text-align:justify; }
.simplesea .inner {margin:60px 33px 10px 33px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... inner2.png); border:1px solid #9aada6; border-radius:10px;-moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

short! sorry... :o

All she could do was stick her tongue out at the redheaded male. She and Crambia were not the sort to be playing with ropes or easels, their intimate moments were just that, intimate. Mati thought them more sacred then the way Strel spoke of Noss, but she knew it was all in good fun and she was even relieved that she could let this side of her loose. Though the next words of rebuttal were beyond her, and she felt heat on her face as she blushed. Perhaps she had taken it too far. It was sort of fun though. Mati simply made a face and shook her head. Free range? Like a chicken he refused to keep in a coop. He would never stop would he? Mati only laughed.

Well thank you. She spoke, fiddling with the scarf. She did not wear clothing and even its light weight felt odd on her neck. But it was beautiful and she wondered how her mate would like it. I don't think that's necessary. Mati returned and giggled lightly. No one would be tying anyone to anything, not on her watch. She leaned back on one arm, her other hand toying with the ends of the scarf. Other then your bed warmer, how is the Court? My little brother Alder lives there now too, have you met him? Mati was always wondering how her younger brother was fairing.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
~

[/html]
[html]
nu nu is good c:

Crossing his arms behind his head, the redhead shut his eyes against the weak sunlight pouring on his face. "Of course it's not necessary. You have better sense than to tempt me," he said grimly, knowing he would have definitely attempted something of the like with Mati. Though it probably would have been much different when he got to it. But it was all in good fun, good fun. He sniffed, the scent of grass growing tickling his receptors a bit. He pried an eye open briefly to peek at the woman as she fiddled with the scarf he had given her. To be honest, it had been a risk he had taken; he knew that Mati preferred to skip on clothes, but everyone, now and then, wanted something to wear for an occasion.

"The Court is alright. I'm trying to do more for it, but it's harder for whatever reason." Strel sighed, pulling his arms back into his lap. "And I have not met your brother yet. Should I have? How long has he been there? Do you know where he hangs about? Perhaps I just never have a chance to find him?" That was entirely possible. The redhead tended to stay at the hotel, Lunenberg, and Halifax; most of the other places in the kingdom were not places he visited. He was afraid of the ocean and he avoided going in it. "What about you Dreamers?"

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]

A man of your talent? She asked, addressing the first issue. No one in need of a tailor? Mati was sincere, and it could be heard in her tone.

Mati thought of her young brother often. Though the two had never shared any blood relation, she had known him only as her brother and nothing less. The bronze furred woman had watched over him while he was growing up, and she had been there at his birth. Their mother had a way of drawing all her children close, keeping them together and reminding them often that the love between them would live on as long as they allowed it to grow.

Though Mati was not surprised when Strel had not met him, Alder was a shy beast and she figured that he stuck close to home with Haven and probably slept among the horses most nights. Just by the look of Strel, Mati imagined that her brother would shy away from his outgoing nature.

He had only been there since the beginning of winter. He is shy though and living with Haven and his family. She explained. Then the woman smiled, He enjoys the horses, you could probably find him at the stables. He has a black mask around his eyes, you couldn’t miss him. She hoped he was well, though wasn’t sure how well the two males would get along. Alder was such a quiet boy.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
~

[/html]
[html]
300+
i is going to bed before 12 WHAT

Suddenly the redhead laughed, waving his hand in the air at Mati. "No, no, I don't mean with that. I do plenty for people and for myself and just for fun. I mean more in the official way. Like what Vigilante does." He looked rather wistful, wondering if it would get easier to show his pride in the pack and devotion. "I've been here for two years, that's half my life so far. But it's hard to act the way I want when I just bobble up and down the ranks. That and I guess my earlier behavior is working against me." This was the first time he had ever voiced his frustration for this, and his regret for his promiscuous behavior. There had been leaders all over that were corrupt as a devil yet loved. But he did not catch a break, and he was feeling the pangs of the desire of power. But power to help and guide. Was he growing up?

Strel shrugged slightly. He had never really been fond of the stables; horses were not something he needed and he was sure that him on horseback was about as smart as a swim during a lightning storm. And he did not really see those of that Court tier much, unfortunately, so he never visited Haven and Princess. Though he ought to have, just to check up on her wardrobe. "No.. You know me. Stables are definitely not somewhere I'll be." But if her brother was acclimating well, then he was happy for Mati. "But if you've heard no complaints of him, then he must be happy. And are you happy? Are you happy, Mati?" Strel turned his solemn, serious lavender gaze at her, looking for truth. He hoped that she was. He really did hope she was happy with Cambria, especially.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]

This was the way of their conversations, fun and light to something serious. But Mati did not find it odd or uncomfortable. She moved fluidly as the pages turned, and hopped from one to the other. She hadn't thought that Strel would wish to be more then just an even ranking wolf as she herself felt was her proper place. She had no true desire to be beyond the others in the pack, she had no taste for disciplining or being looked to as an alpha. Of course there was so much more to it, the benefits great. But Mati had seen her own birth mother fall from that pedestal, she saw the hardships first and foremost.

Do you have a history with the King? She wondered, curious about this past he spoke of. Perhaps if she understood that she would be able to understand how to help him.

She had wished he had seen Alder, but the two wolves were very different. It was a long shot. Her heart sank slightly, but he was right. If he hadn't heard anything bad about him then that was good. No news was generally good news. She nodded her head, Do look out for him, for me. She asked, just in case he saw him.

She smiled, honest and soft with the memories of the things that did make her happy. Yes. She replied, the vision of her beloved passing over her mind's eye. The world was hard at times, but she knew that she could rely on Cambria. She knew that the chocolate woman would always be there for her, and she may be fragile but she was a source of strength for Mati non the less. You need to be happy too. Mati said, thinking of his trouble among the Court's ranks, thinking of Noss and of the way she looked when speaking about him.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
300+

[/html]
[html]
000+
i don't wanna be posting but i have to ;w;

The redheaded man gave a sharp, dry laugh. Of course he had a history with the King. He had plenty of history with everyone who had been in the kingdom so long. He was there as long as the King, so of course he did. He shook his head sadly, and looked away from the woman who was one of his closest friends. Strel had never told her, had he? Of course not, not if she had to ask about it. "Naturally, I do." He shook his head again, hair waving slightly on his shoulders. "I got caught in a.. in an awkward situation, you see. With his brother-in-law. His mate found us.., as I said, in a compromising.. position." Strel scratched his head, then sighed, as though it could not be helped. "But that was a long while ago, probably a year if I could properly count." No harm, no foul.

He nodded at the woman absently. Perhaps he would ask Noss to make sure to wander by the stables now and then to check on him. It was the best he could do, since he had no business in the stables in the first place. "I'll get my best people on it, dearest, don't worry," he said, cooing at the woman with a cocky grin. He turned to gaze at her and smiled warmly. "I am happy. I have someone to care for and babysit, and I have many friends, especially you." He felt that another hug was probably in order.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]

wrap this up? ^^

This story was a juicy as the bits of gossip they had shared just minutes ago, but this was no frivolous gossiping. Mati listened with a caring heart, the smile she had worn fading with concern. Though she and Strel often joked she was was still surprised by the detains. She hadn't expect this to be the reasoning. It was certainly awkward, but it wasn't against the laws of pack life. A lover was free to love whom they wished, connected to leadership or not. Perhaps its time put the past to rest and look to the future. She commented, her smile returned and softer then before. She didn't think that one incident should keep him from pursuing a higher rank, it was time to move forward. She wished she could forget the past and more forward too, and no longer be afraid. It was much easier said then done.

Mati smiled her appreciation, a silent thanks for looking after you younger brother. There would be time when she would travel to visit him, but her duty was here with her mate. Perhaps before the first snow fall.

It was nice to have Strel, their friendship had lasted through many seasons even with the distance between their packs. His happiness was just as important as anyone else's, and she was glad that Noss had given him a stronger sense of it. I'm happy for you Strel she said, as they hugged once more. She could not help but think of her mate with all this talk of happiness, and love. It made her yearn for the Marino girl, as the need to be close to her was always present in Mati's mind. She placed a hand on the scarf he had given her, the yellow striking against the purple of her gaze. And thank you again... for this. She added.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
300+

[/html]
[html]
000+
sure c: sorry this was late, vacay and all

Strel nodded, crooked smile and all. "Well, I'll have to. Considering the fact that there's Noss and that other one was just a one time thing, I'll have to remember it and leave it at that." He shrugged slightly, leaving out the fact that he had not told Noss of his past conquests. Or really those he had happened to hopped into bed with. Or on. Same difference. Mati was understanding though, and did not judge him, even though his reputation was less than stellar. That was why she was such a good friend of his; so caring and looked beyond the nitty gritty outside.

The redheaded man grinned at his closest friend. "Thank you, Mati. I am happy for you as well, with Cambria. It's nice having someone to care for. Isn't it?" And he waved his hand absently at the woman as she touched the scarf. "Please, Mati, it's just a little thing. But you know you can always come to me for more than just this. You know, if you ever really feel like putting anything on. Or getting something for Cambria, even." She knew he was not bad with a needle. "You are one of my closest friends, Mati. You know you can come to me for any little thing."

<style>
</style>
[/html]
i'll close this ^^

[html]
Mati wasn't one to judge, well... not her close friends. She held a sort of favoritism towards a few creatures in her life and with that she held a resentment towards others. Mati was not perfect, she was not quick to forgive and there were some that would never get her forgiveness. But she could love, and cherish. And so she cherished the friendship she had with the red headed male. She didn't care what his reputation was, Mati knew that Strel was a good soul deep down. And on the surface most days too.

She nodded, a smile on her face at the idea of wearing something or maybe getting something for her mate. It would be a good gift, wouldn't it? She wasn't sure what she would look like with clothing on and it made her slightly nervous. But she was still grateful for his offer. Thank you Strel. She said once more and gave his a large smile, a hand tugging lightly on the scarf she now wore. It felt odd on her throat, but it was light enough that the weight would disappear in a few moments.

It was good to see you again. She added, hoping that the time between their next meeting wouldn't be as long as it had in the past.

[/html]