supersonic
[html]

500+

Under the blazing summer sun, the pavement was hotter than any surface he had tread, stinging the thick pads of his feet. There were no sidewalks, for the tall houses hugged right up against the street and his feet were left to tingle and burn. At the next corner, a stretch of overgrown grass and weeds lined the pavement, so he took the turn and continued on his way. Kansas was pleased to see that these houses had roofed porches; exactly what he had been looking for, shade from the merciless sun. He had moved slowly on his entire journey into Halifax, yet his tongue lolled from his jaws and he was becoming physically tired. The heat was finally getting to him.

He eyed each of the houses he passed, finally choosing one that was squatty and humorously painted pale pink, with a white porch that wrapped all the way around the front and continued to the side. Panting heavily, he lumbered up the driveway, barely noticing the overturned plastic trash can that rested in the wildly untended yard. He gave it no thought until a whining sound began to emanate from within it. Kansas did a double-take before he was sure the noise was coming from the trash can. It was much softer and higher-pitched than the cries of young puppies, but the noise definitely belonged to an infant creature.

Kansas slowly approached the trashcan and knelt to peer inside. There, sitting amid a pile of dirty newspaper remnants, was a tiny kitten, no more than a few months old. Ah, shit, Kansas murmured as he watched it, and it him, returning his gaze with dull green eyes. He did not particularly like once-domestic cats like this one, but it was tiny and helpless, and he could not deny to himself that it jerked at his heartstrings. Sighing, the pale werewolf reached a muscled arm into the can and removed the kitten by its scruff. It continued to meow at him as he held it at arms length between a thumb and forefinger and headed toward the shady porch.

With relief, Kansas deposited the flee-bitten creature several feet away from where he sat against the house and took a few deep breaths. He did not wish to have to carry the dirty animal all the way home, but all he could think to do with it was to offer it to one of his packmates, let them be bothered with it. With a shred of hope he wondered if one of his daughters would enjoy nursing it back to health and taking it as a companion. Already it was showing signs being love deprived; it stared at Kansas and mewed with abandon.

The Sadira fished through his pack until he found his treasured blue glass pipe and empty pill bottle full of crystallized marijuana. He held it up to the sunlight, admiring how the purple tones shimmered brilliantly against pale green leaves. As he was turning the bud around in his fingers, the kitten suddenly sprang from its place and into his lap, purring, rubbing its filthy gray-tabby body against his fur. Irritated that he had been interrupted, and that this thing was making physical contact with him, he picked it up by its scruff once again and tossed it back, where it stared sadly for a few seconds and then relented, sitting down and crying at him.

[/html]
[html]

Hope you don’t mind, I PPed with the cat. I don’t know what the rules are for random cats that are found in the cases of PPing O_o

The day was extremely hot, not like anything she was used to being out in. Her den in the caves of Anathema was always cool, no matter what temperature it was outside. That was, like, the only plus of living in a cave. Axelle was in Secui form today, wanting to run here, but then finding out how hot it was. She ended up walking, slowly. It took her twice as much time, but it was better than having a heat stroke and passing out. Her tongue lolled out of her mouth, dripping. Her eyes searched for shade, anywhere. There were a bunch of houses everywhere, but the perfect one would have to do.

As she was passing by a pale pink house, a loud, tiny meow made her stop in her tracks. She stopped in her steps, in front of the house, frozen to listen to the cries of what sounded like a small cat. Finally, after hearing what she had stopped for, she turned her head toward the house and slowly walked up to it. She wasn’t sure if it was inside or outside, but she padded up the porch steps anyway. The porch wound up wrapping around the house, and she turned a corner to find a white male, and the kitten meowing at him softly.

She stuttered when she spoke, surprised, ”Uh. Oh, I’m sorry.” She really had no idea what else to say about the situation. It was just so awkward now. Her eyes zoomed in on what he was holding. Weed. She came a little closer, and sat down next to the kitten and peered down at it. ”I heard your cat meowing and thought it was trapped or something.” She stuck a paw out to attempt to play with it. It began to purr and chase her paw around, totally ignoring the white male now. While still playing with the kitten, she looked up and asked, ”That wouldn’t happen to be weed, would it?” She liked weed. Weed was good for the sense of getting a little bit high. She was used to her hallucinogens by now, and only used them when she wanted to get really high. It was a chill day; why not smoke a little weed? Well, if it was offered.

Word Count → 381

Points → 3

<style>
.free-blanktext {font-family:georgia, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px; background-image:url(URL); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:0px 0px 5px 0px; border-bottom:1px solid #000000;}
.free-blanktext .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:justify; }
.free-blanktext .divider {border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:5px auto; width:100%;}
.free-blanktext .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.free-blanktext .pts {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.free-blanktext p {text-indent: 5px; margin:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.free-blanktext b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

Omg so many misspellings in my last post. i'm not usually that bad lol. And sorry if this post is crap, I'm massively stoned myself. As far as I know, things like this cat are okay to be PPd by any character in the thread. Smile 300+

Just as he was reaching for his pipe, footsteps began to beat in his ears like a soft drumming. He froze in place, his ears lowering slightly, always extremely cautious of running into strangers outside of his territory, and her scent was entirely foreign. Despite detecting her presence, Kansas jumped when she appeared around the corner. The color of her coat was perhaps the strangest he had ever seen, for she was split completely in half, one half black and one white. He had never seen anything like it. She did not address him in any threatening way, so the paranoid Sadira calmed, throwing her a wave and a grin. Don't worry about it, he spoke, a light chuckle following his voice.

He simply watched her as she sat down between him and the kitten and began to play with it. He imagined one of his daughters having fun with the pitiful creature in the same way, and the thought made him feel a little better. No, I eh... I found it in that garbage can. Felt sorry for it. It was meowing like that, and it hasn't stopped. I don't know what to do with it. I don't want it.

Kansas had completely forgotten that the nugget was still in his hand until she pointed it out to him. He rushed to look at it again, then down at the pipe in his lap. Uh... what else would it be? he asked with a teasing smile. Eh, yeah, join me for a smoke? the man quickly added. He busied himself loading the bowl, then grabbed a lighter he had just scavenged on the way here and handed both over to her. He did not mind sharing his weed with others, since he was more easily sociable when he was stoned than when he was not. Marijuana did a good job of relieving his anxiety. The ivory-furred werewolf was glad that he had walked a toked a little on the way to this place. I'm thinking about giving it to one of my daughters... The cat, the pale man said as he used one hand to toy with his short mane, turquoise eyes staring ahead at the overgrown yet beautiful garden that crawled up the porch railings.

[/html]
[html]

Ok well good then. What is that on your table?

Axelle was happy to hear that the cat had been ‘untrapped,’ and even happier when he offered her some weed. It called for some shifting though, and she shifted from her Halfling form to her Optime. It took only a few minutes, and she was able to take the pipe and lighter from him. She wasn’t really used to smoking weed, but she did like to do it every so often. She sat on the floor, next to the kitten, with her legs to the side of her, almost kneeling on them but not quite.

Before putting the pipe to her lips, she spoke, ”That would be nice. Your daughters would know what to do with a cat like this?” Axelle had little experience with cats herself, but she knew lowspeech. The kitten hadn’t said anything to her yet, probably unaware that they could communicate. She looked down at the small, dirty fluff ball and then brought the pipe to her lips. She lit the lighter and inhaled. The smoke burned her lungs, but she managed not to cough this time. She hated coughing. It was such a nuisance, and once you started you usually couldn’t stop for a few minutes.

After taking another large pull from the pipe, she handed it back to him and exhaled a large cloud. It lingered in the air for a moment before floating upwards to the sky. The kitten snorted, and Axelle heard a tiny ”Ew.” escape from its vocals. She looked down at the kitten, and it looked up at her. She smiled, and then returned her hazy gaze to the white male. ”So, what’s your name?” Her voice sounded a little weird, but not as weird as it was usually when she was eating mushrooms or making mushroom goop. She could still comprehend things, which was a blessing.

”What if your daughters fight over it?” She asked, but then corrected herself remembering the tiny voice, Him.” The kitten started to look up at her curiously now probably realizing she knew a lot about him that she shouldn’t have. She looked down at him and spoke in a tongue that the white man could only understand if he knew lowspeech, too, ”You need a bath.” The kitten looked surprised, but didn’t say anything back. What a weird world.

Word Count → 386

Points → 3

<style>
.enemy {font-family:georgia, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px; background-image:url(http://i51.tinypic.com/15cgius.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:0px 0px 102px 0px; border-bottom:1px solid #000000;}
.enemy .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:justify; }
.enemy .divider {border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:5px auto; width:100%;}
.enemy .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.enemy .pts {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.enemy p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.enemy b {letter-spacing:1.5px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:16px; color:#FB8717; font-style:none; letter-spacing:0em}
</style>[/html]
[html]

I think it's a dead rat, but I'm not sure. 500+

Kansas continued to gaze at the garden as the woman shifted, and he was thoroughly enjoying himself in doing so. The leaves and flowers were slightly fuzzy around the edges, their hues bright in the sunlight above. He was shaken from the trance by her voice and looked her way. He had not seen the care of a little cat as a difficult thing, but he knew nothing about it. She definitely seemed to know more than he did. "Eh, I don't know. They'd figure it out..." but his voice was uncertain. It was not that he didn't have confidence in his daughters to read and learn about kittens, it was something else. He allowed the woman her two or three hits, not caring how much she smoked. When she was finished and had handed the pipe back to him, he was barely disturbed by the kitten's snort and, as he heard it, meow. However, something pulled his eyes toward the split-toned werewolf and the cat as he hit the pipe, and he witnessed them exchange a look. That was interesting.

He spoke as he blew smoke slowly through his nose. "Kansas Sadira. You?" The question was broken by a coughing fit that exuded the remaining smoke from his lungs. His head felt warm, his ears tingled, and the flowers and leaves became slightly fuzzier. The corners of his eyes were red, but otherwise, Kansas remained the same.

He took another hit, blowing it out more quickly this time to save his chest the discomfort of coughing. Kansas furrowed his dark brows slightly as he looked at her, puzzled by a few things, his turquoise eyes wavering once to the cat after she had corrected herself about its sex. She and the kitten exchanged another look, and Kansas was sure he saw some kind of expression in the features of the little thing, as if the woman had perplexed it, somehow. The snowy male was beginning to wonder if she had the ability to speak to cats. He accepted it as a possibility, it was just that he had never seen it before. He could not recall if he had ever communicated with other species in the way he communicated with his own, but he knew that some canines had the ability.

He was also curious about why the woman kept referring to his daughters. It was almost as if she wanted the kitten herself. He was quiet a moment, the pipe resting in his lap before he realized that he had been camping for quite some time, and handed it back to her. A small sigh seemed to slip through his lips. His daughters had never been quarrelsome, and he could not see them fighting over a kitten. Not even Artemis had the attitude to start something with her sisters for the sake of a cat. But Kansas was still worried. "Nah, they won't fight over it. They're not like that. But... I don't... I don't want to hurt any of them, by giving it to one of them. I'm sure they'd all like to have that little guy."

This was different from when he had given Cambria her necklace and Silvano his horse, those were special circumstances. Cambria had been suffering and needed something to make her smile, and Silvano had asked for the horse. It would have been nice to have four kittens, one for each of his girls, so that none would feel left out of the surprise. Kansas rubbed his brow and closed his eyes for a moment. "Shit."

[/html]
[html]
Low speech is an actual language, that Kansas could hear. It’s just I don’t know how to type it because its not really taken from any existing language… soo yeahh. Tongue What should the cat’s name be? Something eipc, come on you gotta pick it Big Grin (Points: 3)

Her mind started to feel a little fuzzy. Nothing too major, but enough for her to want to keep her mind in check. She didn’t want to drift off into space at a moment that could be important. Because of the weed, she almost missed him question. She waited until he finished hacking before she answered, ”Axelle.” Last names were unimportant. She received the pipe and lighter from him again, but didn’t take the pull right away.

She watched him carefully. He seemed to notice her communication with the kitten, and wondered if she should tell him. She would be a better source of care for the kitten, knowing how to communicate with him, but if the man was set on giving him to his daughters, that was out of her hands, well paws. ”The only reason I’m concerned is that I wouldn’t mind taking the little guy off your hands, paws, if you want.” The low speech thing seemed a bit random to just blurt out. If he asked, she would tell.

Axelle peered down at the kitten again, and once again he looked up at her with curious eyes. What was a mere meow to Kansas, was a whole sentence to Axelle. ”You can understand me?” Axelle nodded with a smile. She was now started to feel the high tugging at her eyelids. They felt a little droopy. ”Can you help me find my mommie?” Axelle didn’t want to make the low speech thing obvious, but now that they were having a conversation, she had no choice. ”What’s your name?” She looked up from the cat to steal a glance at Kansas, who seemed to be in stress over the cat issue. She wondered if he had even noticed them talking, but surely he must’ve heard her speaking ‘cat’.

<style>
#an-textduo {width:500px;margin:0px auto;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px; word-spacing:1px;font-size:14px;font-family:Times New Roman, serif;line-height:15px;}
#an-textduo p {text-indent:40px;}
#an-textduo b {font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1px; word-spacing:2px;}
#an-textduo.ooc {text-align:right;font-size:11px;padding:0px;}
#an-textduo.top {background-image:url(http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab25 ... oodtop.png);background-position:top center;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-color:transparent;}
#an-textduo.bottom {background-image:url(http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab25 ... bottom.png);background-position:bottom center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-bottom:175px;}
#an-textduo.wc {text-align:right;font-size:10px;padding:0px;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Aw, shit, I'm sorry for being dumb. From now on I'll make Kansas aware that it's a language. and name him... FREX!

He was beginning to feel a little irritated. The issue with the kitten was gnawing at him like none other. Being in this kind of mood while he was after smoking was unpleasant because it inevitably destroyed his high. He took a deep breath and, sensing that she was watching him, met her startling gaze. He thought he knew what she was going to say before she had even spoken.

He was immensely relieved, the strained look on his face brightening in his baby blues. The woman could speak to the cat, and he did not think any of his daughters knew the language. Surely she would care for the stupid little shit, and none of his daughters would ever know there had momentarily been a kitten available to them. "Yeah... yeah, you better, if you want it. I'd... eh, appreciate it." There he smiled at her, truly grateful.

Meanwhile, the kitten began to meow in that strange way, looking up at Axelle, talking to her. It was a lot of fun to watch. When Axelle responded in that cat language, Kansas began to snigger slightly. "Knew you could talk to it. What you gonna name it?" His tone had risen in vigor now that he had rid himself of a big problem.

[/html]
[html]
Epicc nameee indeeeddddd… Frex it isss =] Frex the pussy..

Axelle was still gazing down at the kitten, but from the corner of her eye she saw Kansas become less stressed. No one wanted anyone to be high and stressed. Kills the mood. The kitten seemed to ponder the name question for a bit before saying excitedly, ”Frex! My name is Frex.” Axelle nodded, and looked away from the young thing, with the name Frex on her brain. Frex, what a weird fucking name. She kept it to herself, though. She was sure the name ‘Axelle’ wasn’t too common either.

Axelle received Kansas’ smile, and gave one back. She liked that he was now a little brighter looking in the mood area. His blue eyes looked happy, and he did look truly grateful. Her gaze was interrupted by the small voice again, ”Will you help me find my mommie?!” It was now more impatient than last time. She was starting to get annoyed already.

She ignored it’s snide little voice, and answered Kansas’ question, ”I’m not going to name him anything. He has a name already, and it’s Frex.” Emphasizing on it’s weirdness. When she looked back down at him, he was looking at her with that cute, angry kitty face. She wasn’t fooled, though. She thought she saw a dead cat somewhere on her way here, and it was probably the little shit’s ‘mommie’, which of course would be bad to explain to the little guy so she would have to come up with something. Something good. She looked down at her fuzzy friend, and got almost as low to the ground as he was. She felt rather silly, as she was high, and had to fight the urge to blurt out laughter. She finally got serious, and managed to tell it, ”Look Frex, we can’t go looking for your mommie now. I’ll make you a deal, you can come stay with me for a little while, and we’ll come back and find your mom in a few days. I’m sure she’ll still be looking for you then.” She fought back the urge to say something smart about the tabby cat she saw dead somewhere nearby. She hoped he wouldn’t see that on their way home, because she didn’t exactly remember where it was…

<style>
#an-textduo {width:500px;margin:0px auto;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px; word-spacing:1px;font-size:14px;font-family:Times New Roman, serif;line-height:15px;}
#an-textduo p {text-indent:30px;}
#an-textduo.ooc {text-align:right;font-size:10px;padding:0px;}
#an-textduo.top {background-image:url(http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab25 ... oodtop.png);background-position:top center;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-color:transparent;}
#an-textduo.bottom {background-image:url(http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab25 ... bottom.png);background-position:bottom center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-bottom:175px;}
</style>

[html]

Lmao! And short fail post.

Ivory ears twitched to the sound of the cat speaking. He was transfixed by speech, and was lost for a moment as he tried to determine some pattern. It was something that he would have to figure out on his own, a new project — it would undeniably be interesting to be able to speak to other creatures. He wondered if the language was particular to each species or if perhaps it would allow him to speak to Lexington. Although, horses were not generally very smart.

After they had shared a smile of gratitude the kitten started squeaking about something again, and Kansas flinched as the noise punctured his eardrums like so many needles. He listened to the woman's response and was surprised to find that the kitten already had its own name. And what a weird name it was. "Frex, huh?" he spoke dully, rubbing behind one of his ears with a claw. A short snicker escaped his lips as he watched the woman lower herself to the infant feline's level and speak to him, her voice somehow mocking. "What's it want? And what'd you tell it?" he asked, unable to quell his curiosity.

[/html]
[html]
Wasn't that fail.

The kitten didn’t look too satisfied at her response, but he figured there would be nothing else to do. He nodded, unsure if he would be able to get her to change her mind. Axelle then picked herself from the floor, and sat normally again. Then she answered Kansas, knowing the kitten couldn’t understand normal speech. ”He wanted me to find his mother, but I think she’s dead. I saw a dead tabby in a garbage can a little while back. Not a hundred percent on if that’s his mother or not, but to be safe, I don’t want the little shit to get his squeaky little hopes up.” She didn’t want to have to deal with it, and this is why she didn’t keep Kemo’s pups. She didn’t want to deal with this.

Frex…” She half mumbled it to herself and half just to be out loud. The weed wasn’t really affecting her like it normally did, and she was happy with that. This was a different situation that she needed to pay attention to now. She didn’t need her mind to be slacking off when she needed it the most. And she didn’t want the kitten to suspect that anything was wrong with her. She looked up at Kansas and could tell that he was intrigued by the whole thing. She was intrigued by the language as well, that’s why she insisted on J’adore teaching her. And he was a pretty good teacher. There was a simple tactic, body language, and then the rest of the lesson kind of flowed along with it.

”You should learn low-speech. It’s a lot more interesting once you actually learn it. Then you can talk to all kinds of creatures: squirrels, horses, cats, raccoons, foxes. Things like that.” She leaned back on the banister and looked down at the little cat that had made himself comfortable and was lying in a tight, fluffy ball. She reached out a furry hand, herself, and petted his soft, dirty fur. ”It makes life that more interesting,” she mumbled, half lost in thought staring at the fluff ball in front of her.

<style>
#an-textduo p {text-indent:30px;}
#an-textduo.ooc {text-align:right;font-size:10px;padding:0px;}
#an-textduo.pts{text-align:right;font-size:10px;padding:0px;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Kansas looked at the kitten and pitied it. It was an infant thing that wanted its mother, who was most likely stinking and rotting in a garbage can. For a second Kansas was a little bit inwardly emotional, hoping that Axelle could give the kitten a comfortable life, to ease its pain at being separated from its mother. Or perhaps it was too young to hang on to its current emotions, and it would forget about the pain in a few months anyway. "Eh, too bad. If its mother hadn't died, this wouldn't be a problem," he spoke, looking at the woman and waving a hand at the fluffy thing. It was the truth, and although he was sorry for the kitten in its current state, it was another one of those things that he wished would have worked out in his favor, yet that he could do nothing to change.

Kansas nodded dully at first, but when the woman mentioned horses in her list of animals that could be spoken to, his features brightened. "Horses too? You sure?" he asked energetically. He and Lexington communicated well, but the ivory werewolf was thrilled by the possibility of taking their communication a step further. He followed the woman's gaze to the cat, trying to regain it for himself. "I, eh, I knew you could learn how to speak with other species, and yeah, I wanna learn. You...you know of anyone who can teach me?" If she knew of someone, it would be a challenge to find that individual, but he was up to it, especially if it meant he would be able to speak with his horse.

[/html]
[html]

Smile

WC: 305

Axelle took her hand away from the kitten as he squirmed, annoyed. She returned her gaze back to Kansas and answered him, ”Yeah, but I don’t mind taking him in. I’ve heard that having a small companion was actually kind of fun.” Then she thought of the horse issue. She didn’t think she would ever feel comfortable riding one, but just to have one as a companion was okay in her eyes. ”Next, I get a horse.” She pondered the thought. She would have to be on the lookout for a nicely colored one like herself. Preferably black and white, but she didn’t discriminate. They could be a pair. She would offer it a life filled with protection, food, and fun. Companionship.

At Kansas’ surprise, Axelle just nodded. Horses, too. She hadn’t actually communicated with a horse yet, but she had heard of others communicating with theirs. ”I learned from J’adore of Aniwaya, but I’m sure there are many others that can teach you as well.” She always liked looking for someone she hadn’t already known. It was a game to her, a mystery game. Whenever she found the one she was looking for, they always seemed so much more different than what she originally imagined them to be like.

She shifted her legs so that they were straight out in front of her, next to the kitten, who was still sleeping without a peep. The day was slowly coming to a much needed end. The sun was beginning to hide itself in the ground, far far away. She didn’t understand where it went at night, really. She always thought it hid itself somewhere far away in the sea or the ground, and at the same time the moon showed itself. It probably did the same thing. Two opposites that were so much the same.

Act speaks thinks/emphasizes
<style type="text/css">
.brain b {font-weight:bold; color:#369ae9; letter-spacing:1.5px;}
.brain .ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.brain i {font-weight:italic; color:#afafaf; letter-spacing:1px;}
.brain p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.brain {margin:1px auto; width:400px; background-color:#ffffff; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/2w7n9dj.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 268px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:left;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Kansas stole another glance at the kitten, which had curled itself into a tiny, fuzzy ball with its tail around its paws, probably falling asleep. He chuckled subtly in relief, because now the whining would stop and he could enjoy some peace with his split-toned acquaintance. The white werewolf could not see himself ever keeping a small animal as a companion. He had neither time nor use for one; a horse was just right for him, fun to have as a friend and useful for transportation. He especially liked having the ability to take Savina around on horseback rides, with her seated elegantly behind him, her hands clasped around his waist.

Kansas nodded slowly and grinned. "Horses are great. I have a big blue stallion at home," he spoke with fondness. "Fun to ride." While the woman talked, he fumbled at the wood surface of the porch for his pill bottle, but he stopped when she mentioned the man he had once stargazed with. He looked at her, baby blue eyes bright and excited. "Yeh, I've met J'adore." How convenient, he already knew someone who could teach him what he wished to learn. "...Maybe I'll find him, and ask if he could teach me."

Kansas was subconsciously aware that the sun was sinking lower, making its journey to the other side of the earth. He resumed searching for his pill bottle, found it nestled beside his leg and held it up to the woman, smiling. "Gettin' late, I better go home soon. You want to smoke another bowl real quick?" the slender man asked. A stoned walk home in the waning sunlight sounded marvelous.

[/html]
[html]

I guess we can end with my next reply? Whichever you’d like Smile

WC: 322

Fun to ride. Axelle wasn’t exactly sure how she felt about riding horses, but she definitely would want one as a companion. She saw so many wolves with horse companions; she figured what would be the harm in it? She looked up at what she could see of the sky, and yes, the sun was going down. Watching the sunset made her sleepy, so she looked away.

J’adore. Her friend, her teacher; where was he? She hadn’t seen him for so long, not since the snowstorm where he had mentioned Alaki and they had gathered winter supplies together. ”That is possible. If, and when, you do find him, tell him I said hello.” She smiled at Kansas, it was faint and it seemed to not be all there just for him. Some of it was for J’adore, too, even though he couldn’t see it.

Axelle stretched her toes one last time before rising to a crouch and scooping the kitten up in her arms. Frex struggled a bit, but then realized he was in safe arms and relaxed. He didn’t go back to sleep, but sat calmly in her arms and watched what was going on around them. ”I think I’ll have to pass on this one. Thanks, though.” She gathered her things, what few she brought with her and prepared to leave, “Weed makes me extremely tired and if I smoke again, I doubt I’ll be able to make it home.” She didn’t want to sleep out in the wild with a little kitten to take care of too. If it were just her, she wouldn’t have minded and probably would’ve smoked another round.

”Nice to meet you, Kansas.” Her words weren’t exactly ‘goodbye’ words, but they were calm enough to seem like she was bidding him farewell. He was an interesting wolf; she would have to come back around here to see him again, so they could possibly smoke again one day.

Act speaks thinks/emphasizes
<style type="text/css">
.brain b {font-weight:bold; color:#369ae9; letter-spacing:1.5px;}
.brain .ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.brain i {font-weight:italic; color:#afafaf; letter-spacing:1px;}
.brain p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.brain {margin:1px auto; width:400px; background-color:#ffffff; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/2w7n9dj.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 268px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:left;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

"I will," he promised with a smile of assurance. The woman was not an individual he would easily forget, not just because of her wild coloring, but also because she was very pleasant to be around. He was lucky to have found someone to smoke with who did not annoy him. J'adore, the man they had spoken of, was likeable, but Kansas had been a little put off by his reaction to a few puffs of marijuana, claiming that it had made him hallucinate. His behavior had made Kansas laugh, but admittedly the Sadira had spent the entire time wishing the AniWayan would just calm down.

As he was loading the bowl, Axelle rose, scooping the kitten in her arms as she did so. Kansas would have enjoyed another toke with her, but he sympathized with her desire to get home awake. "Teh heh, I got so tired when I first started smoking too. I smoke so much now, it, eh, doesn't do that to me anymore," he explained with a playful grin, shrugging. "Had fun. See you 'round." His voice was cheerful, for he was pleased by how the evening had improved. It put him in a good mood. When the woman was gone, Kansas incinerated himself with a fat bowl. His head warm and his nerves at total ease, he departed Halifax to return to his family.

[/html]