Let me the one to say, 'I'm not Jesus'
[html]

ooc: little nephew Janos plz. +5

Mars had left and taken his children with him in his otter sling that he had made from the skins that surprisingly had been brought by Bartholomew. Where Bartholomew found the otters and how he had done such a great job of skinning them was beyond Mars himself because he knew that Bart wasn't the best man at that type of stuff that required him to be gentle with what he was doing. It was hard for the pups to stay quiet and for them to stop moving so much. Mars had yelled at them a few times to stop and chill out, but about three minutes would go by before they would start up again. Mars understood Krystalle's frustration. They didn't understand to listen yet, and it was getting ridiculous to both of the first time parents. Mars was also mounted on his steed, since he had needed the extra legs for things that he might find while he was out. At some point, he tried to sing to keep the children entertained with him and to maybe to fall asleep or something.

Mars had taken them outside of CD for the first time today, and the two kids pretty much just poked their heads out of the sling and watched as they bounced along. Amon's mismatched eyes (one eye had already started to get lighter than the other) looked around and he barked at his dad about something that made little to no sense. Mars looked back at the boy whom looked very much like Mars. What? he asked the pup whom would repeat what he said, which was just guttural sounds. Something about being hungry or something of the sort. It was either hungry, or play. He figured it might have been play, so the male pulled Vox to a stop and then he dismounted and took the sling off of his back and let the children on the ground. You two stay within my sight. I'm not kidding. he spoke to both of them, whom would jump on each other and start to wrestle in front of him. Mars would find himself a large boulder to sit on while he watched his daughter and son play, and Vox took to grazing from the bushes and ground around them.

Mars casted his gaze towards the bright blue sky for a moment, and when he had looked down, one of the puppies took off into bushes that he could not see over. Little Paz was an energetic little girl and she was the one whom would wander off first. Amon followed shortly after and Mars barked at them. HEY! I told you NOT TO GO OUT OF MY SIGHT! the man yelled and growled before getting from his perch and he had run off after the two. Once he found them, he grabbed each of them by the scruff in each of his hands and he showed his fangs at them each. If you are going to play, then stay in my sight the male growled in their faces before he moved back to the clearing that they were in before and he set them down. He also moved back to his perch and this time, he did not take his eyes off of them.

<style>
.marsbart-b01 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.marsbart-b01 p {padding:0px 35px 5px 35px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.marsbart-b01 b {color:#fff; text-shadow:1px 1px 2px #000;}
.marsbart-b01 {background-color:#1385DC; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/oMm9z.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 110px 0px; border:1px solid #fff; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; line-height:13px; color:#103E5B; width:475px; text-align:justify; }
.marsbart-b01-border {width:477px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
.marsbart-b01 .separator{width:322px; border-bottom:1px dashed #103E5B; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

Word Count » 810

Kids had never been something that he had particularly given too much thought too given how he didn’t ever entertain the thought that he would have a chance to have a pup of his own. Of course, the fact that he was gay definitely put a damper on things in that aspect but he couldn’t be happier. He had his cherub and if possible, and if they ever did decide to have a family then it would be with his cherub and only with his cherub. Only he could make raising a pup worth it but would the other male really want it when it would mean that he wouldn’t be the center of all of his attention? He wasn’t sure and honestly it was something that he was going to have to later bring up with him. There was no point in him thinking about it now. Now was a time for him to focus on what he had to do in order to firmly place himself in the pack and keep him in a firm position where he felt that he would rather like to be. But today was another one of those days where he was exploring, feeling like he needed to get out and do what needed to be done. He wanted and needed to get out and get a better feel for the layout of the land but he never thought that he would end up with much more than he bargained for today.

Like any other day, he woke up and pulled his jacket on, letting it slide around him, hiding the majority of his scars behind the brown fabric, making sure that the scarf that he had was wound securely around his neck yet not tight enough that he would hurt himself. Throwing a look around, he sniffed at the air, letting the scent of his cherub drift in his nose before he started to leave the place that he shared, looking around Salsola in his daily rituals. He stopped at the usual points, sniffing at the trees where the other arbiters would have already passed by but finding that the perimeters were not breached and there was no need for the boogeyman he decided that it was safe enough for him to leave and he meandered his way out of the area and to the other places that he hadn’t yet gone to go see. One place had been left until late in his explorations just because of the memories that it held for him. The ocean yawned before him, still just a glimmering horizon but still the memories associated with it sent pain down each of his scars and wounds, lighting his body with what felt like fire. But he ignored it and pressed on, trying his hardest not to remember the pain of the lash or the rolling hell that he had felt on the open seas. No, that was all over with now and he had to be okay with that.

He walked towards the object that took up all of his thoughts when there were sounds from the underbrush that he was walking by and two young ones seemed to be playing. His one good eye softened a bit at seeing them but guessing that mom or dad wouldn’t be far away, he stepped back into the shadows, letting himself be consumed by them and hiding his presence from all involved for the moment. The figure that showed up was indeed a father figure it seemed since he berated them and their scents were so alike but there was something about him that made Janos’s nose itch for some reason that he couldn’t really explain. He just felt like he knew the other. But that was ridiculous. Once the pups and their father were gone, he was tempted to keep walking but his senses told him that something was off, something was different and it inevitably brought him forward towards the clearing where the father was there with his pups and seemed to be keeping a grudging look over them but even he could tell that the father loved his pups. It was in the way that he so carefully looked over them and made sure that they didn’t run away. He made a sound in the bushes given that he was normally quieter than most other creatures out of pure habit. He didn’t want to be captured when he was trying to stay free after all. But this figure attracted his attention and Janos emerged from the underbrush with looks that weren’t all that handsome anymore. With one ear in tatters, scars covering his body, and one eye permanently damaged. ”Children wearing on your last nerve?” He asked, his voice soft, quiet, not quite submissive since he wasn’t around his cherub but also not completely in control.

<style> .free-a24 .ooc {font-style:italic;} .free-a24 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;} .free-a24 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;} .free-a24 b {color:#7a2e28; letter-spacing:-.2px;} .free-a24 {font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:475px;} .free-a24 .inner{background-color:#cad4d6; background-image:url(http://anna.sleepyglow.net/images/gifts/free-a24.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 210px 0px; border:0px solid #fff; width:475px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;} </style>
[/html]
[html]

ooc: +5

Mars kept his mismatched ears wary of any sounds of other predators around, in case someone wanted to try and take a quick snap at one of his pups. If they did, they would be faced with a horrible being, one that would not hesitate to take a trachea clean from a throat. He was ever so alert though, the man almost looking like a gargoyle watching over his children while they played together carelessly, tripping and jumping over each other. Amon, the bigger of the two pups had been wiggling his butt at his sister whom seemed to keep on missing Amon's tail by mere centimeters before her feet would get caught up under her and make her fall. Mars actually chuckled at the little girl's tumble, and was about to go down and help her back up, but something else caught his attention and it made his ears lay flat on his head, and his lip instantly fold back. The scent of a male was the culprit.

The man jumped down and in front of the two children. Shh. he ordered them quickly, and since they were told in such a manner, they hushed instantly. Next was the sound of the other male. Mars puffed his chest up and his normally husky-like fur was now on edge, making him look somewhat bigger than he actually was. Steel eyes aimed towards the intruder, whom would come from the underbrush, Optime form. Mars' curled tail was high on his back as he looked at the man in front of him now. He was a bit taller than the smaller wolfdog that Mars was. Mars looked into eyes that were as cold as his own, as his fathers. The man in front of him looked more like Rurik than Mars did. It made him wonder, and he cocked his head, and his lip fell and he was confused. If he had his shades on, he would have been able to hide it, but it was written all over his face. The man also looked at the man's brow that held a blue stud. That was the mark of a Russo. He'd seen it on Anatoliy, Rurik, and he had been pierced himself. The man took a step back anxiously and his ears still laid flat on his head. He turned his head to look at the male from an angle. Not really... he spoke, flicking an ear forward until Paz suddenly jumped up and ran towards the other male. She was curious as to whom he was, as was her father.

The man gawked at his daughter's bold action. Paz Russo! I did not tell you that you could go up to this man! the father growled at the girl. Amon hadn't been too far behind though, for the boy had run up to the stranger as well. Hoooowwww? Paz grunted to the stranger and lifted a white puppy paw onto the male's jeans. Mars took the steps towards the man quickly, and he snatched both puppies up, one in each arm. I'm sorry.. it's their first time so far from home... Mars spoke, his eyes diverting to the ground briefly and his ears flipping back up towards the other taller man. My name is Mars Russo, and this is Paz, and Amon Russo, my daughter and my son. the man spoke, before his eyes looked at the man, at all the scars he possessed, the piercings, and then back to those ghostly eyes that matched his own, and his father. Who are you? he asked, curiously.

<style>
.marsbart-b01 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.marsbart-b01 p {padding:0px 35px 5px 35px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.marsbart-b01 b {color:#fff; text-shadow:1px 1px 2px #000;}
.marsbart-b01 {background-color:#1385DC; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/oMm9z.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 110px 0px; border:1px solid #fff; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; line-height:13px; color:#103E5B; width:475px; text-align:justify; }
.marsbart-b01-border {width:477px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
.marsbart-b01 .separator{width:322px; border-bottom:1px dashed #103E5B; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

Word Count » 520 ;; My posts seem to get shorter and shorter lol sorry!

The male honestly hadn’t meant to frighten the father or his children but in a way he supposed that this was good. It meant to him that this new male was good at being a father and being cautious, wary of all of the newcomers that dared to come around his children. But he wouldn’t hurt pups at least not of his own volition. The unspeakable horrors he had done while under duress were things that still haunted him something terribly, still waking him up with a cold sweat and he knew that he would forever hear their taunting and painful cries echoing in his head and it would follow him until the day that he laid down and died. Coming into the clearing, his eyes fell upon the other Russo that he didn’t know was his family member and to the two small pups that looked as though they had been playing around only moments before he had shown up which wasn’t too surprising. Just as Mars noticed, he too noticed the blue stud that was in the other’s eyebrow, like a mirror of his own and it was strange. He had been here for a while now and even in all of his travels he had never seen someone else with the same piercing as his and it was strange and intriguing to the male to think that maybe, just maybe he had found someone who could tell him and who he was and where he had belonged before his future had been taken from him.

His attention was quickly diverted though as he looked down at the two pups that came to him and he crouched down, balancing evenly on hind paws as he looked down at them without a hint of malice in his eyes. No, these two little bundles were safe from the wrath of the boogeyman. But then daddy stepped in and snatched up the pups and he rose slowly, looking at the three of them before he gave a little nod of his head. Had he been softer he would have smiled. ”It’s okay, they are precious,” he said, blinking with surprise as the other revealed their names. Russos…all of them? He felt a thrill of something, perhaps it was anxiety at having finally found his family only to feel worried that he would be turned away, or perhaps it was something more basic, like he was happy. No, he was only happy with his master, so what was this? All of this passed by in a flash behind his startling eyes before he gave them a little bow. ”It is a pleasure to meet the three of you. I am Janos…Janos Russo. I would ask if we are related but that seems a bit obvious now. But if we are, then who are you to me?” He asked the other, holding out against hope that maybe…just maybe he had found family that he could get used to, family that he could actually go to when he wasn’t with his master and have a family again. But did he dare hope that far?

<style> .free-a24 .ooc {font-style:italic;} .free-a24 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;} .free-a24 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;} .free-a24 b {color:#7a2e28; letter-spacing:-.2px;} .free-a24 {font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:475px;} .free-a24 .inner{background-color:#cad4d6; background-image:url(http://anna.sleepyglow.net/images/gifts/free-a24.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 210px 0px; border:0px solid #fff; width:475px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;} </style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC: I don't mind Smile +5

The other male called his children precious. It was strange, for him to think about how his children would be viewed by other people. No one really had told him that they were cute, or anything before, and it was a first and strange. He actually got flustered about it because he didn't know what to say about it, he was just surprised. He was glad the male moved on to speak about whom he was. Janos Russo. Such a simple name, much like his and his children's names. All of them within the three to five letters. All of them two syllables. Mars wondered what he was to him and to the children. He cocked his head to the other male, and then he set the pups down on the ground again. It's uhm, a pleasure to meet you too, Janos. Mars spoke, nodding his head and holding his hand out to shake the other male's hand in a greeting. The other had asked what they were to each other and Mars licked his lips anxiously before he had opened his maw to speak again.

My father was Rurik Russo. So..Whatever Rurik is to you would be what decides this. I don't know many of the Russo family.. I know that I have a half brother, Anatoliy Russo though.. he spoke to the other, not knowing much else about the Russo side of his family because he was not born in Russia, he just happened to be one of those stupid illegitimate kids that Rurik had running around and stealing his name. He apparently, in Anatoliy's eyes, was not a true Russo because he had not been born in Russia. It's not like Mars had a choice in where he was born. The two puppies looked at the two adults and then at each other. Then Amon would smile and tackle her sister to the ground just because he felt like playing with her. They tumbled in front of the two adults, grabbing each other's legs and their fangs as well as their ears and tails. They wrestled before Paz ran and hid from Amon behind the stranger's leg. She held no regard for her father's warning words. Mars sighed, and was thankful that this male was a family member so there was supposed to be some sort of respect or trust there. Mars really couldn't expect the pups to be as suspicious of others as he was. They were too innocent to know what could happen to them.

I'm really sorry Janos, they are really a handful, and they obviously don't listen real well. the male spoke to the other and hoped that he'd forgive the pups again. They had n manners, nor an attention span to actually listen to Mars and his words. Hopefully one day the pups would realize that Mars was only looking out for them and that they should listen to him. He did wonder where their defiance came from because he certainly had not been this much of a handful for his mother, but then again, his mother would beat him every time he was as obnoxious as the pups were being.

<style>
.marspink-z91 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.marspink-z91 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.marspink-z91 b {color:#fe0b20; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.marspink-z91 {background-color:#000; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... inktab.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:250px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #b8b7b7; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#fff; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:416px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.marspink-z91-border {width:418px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

Word Count » 524

Long ago he had given up all hope of finding his family again and meeting them. During his time captive he would often find himself thinking about his family, his gypsy parents that had soon separated him from his siblings. He did still wonder about his siblings, where they had gone and if they had avoided the fate that he had found himself entwined with. To him, pups were the greatest sort of pleasure that a man could ask for and it made him want one of his own. Well that would be something that he would have to talk to his master about later. For now though he was happy to be there and playing with the pups that he didn’t know it but were related to him. Mars reached out a hand towards his and he reached out his hand to take it, shaking the other’s hand with his own firm grip, the motion exposing many more scars on his forearm. It only served to further the surrounding mystery of his past and continued to add to the illusion that he was a boogeyman and a creature of war and of violence. But while that was true some of the time there was another side of him that not a whole lot of people got to see but Mars was seeing it right off the bat with his soft interactions with the pups and even with him. Eagerly he waited to see who the other was to him, watching him closely.

Finally the other dispelled the great mystery and he felt his eyes widen just a little bit, a sure sign of surprise. ”Really? Rurik is my grandfather. My father is Zaets,” he said as he looked over at him. ”I guess that means that I am your nephew?” He asked him, trying to figure out their family tree in his head but not even he knew the extensive family that he had been born into and there were many, obviously, that he hadn’t heard about much less met. The puppies resumed playing but then he felt a slight tug on his leg and he looked over at the pup before he gave a little tilt of his head and his tail gently swung, aiming to tickle the little one’s nose. His attention was soon pulled back to the other male and he shook his head gently with the apology. ”There is no need to apologize. They’re just playing,” he said as he looked down at them again before he turned his head back up to Mars. ”Is there anyone else from our family in these lands that you know of?” He asked the other male curiously. He didn’t remember much from his mother but his family was travelers, moving around from place to place with a gypsy sort of lifestyle. But even that peace didn’t last long since his mother drove off his loving father and then even his siblings left her until the last that he knew; his mother was still all alone but oddly he didn’t feel too much sadness for her. She had chosen this path for herself.

[/html]
[html]

OOC: Sorry for the wait. +5(602)

The male admitted that his grandfather was Mars' father, Rurik Russo. Mars nodded his head before he looked down at the children whom had just met their cousin. He bent down to the two children and motioned for them to come closer to him. Amon was the first to come bounding over, followed by his sister. This is your cousin, Amon; Paz. the male spoke to them, a small smile forming on his lips as he reached a padded hand out to the children and he padded them on top of the head. The strange thing that was similar about the two men was the amount of scarring that they shared on their body. He had more so, meaning that he had been through harder times and could not escape as often as Mars did, but they had some connection on some level that they did not know about. The male in front of Mars suffered physically while Mars suffered mostly mentally. Mars definitely did notice the scars that the male held when he shook his hand, and it made him think about his own scars on his black furred wrist. He wondered if the male had seen his as well. And yes, that does mean that you are my nephew. Mars spoke as he stood back up.

When Mars stood back up and was apologizing to the other, Janos told him that there was nothing to apologize about for the pups were just playing, and being ridiculous. Mars was not one whom knew much about puppies, for these two were his first children, and when he was that small, his mother and half-siblings treated him much differently than Mars treated the two children. Mars was always yelled at and beaten when he was just a mere child, for the most random things that he could not help. For example, he wanted to play outside with his siblings but his mother would just beat him for looking longingly outside of the window. She would tell him that he had better things to be doing rather than looking out the window and daydreaming. The two children went back to playing, Amon randomly leaping upon his sister like he liked to do and wrestling the smaller girl to the ground. It seemed that Amon would be the more dominant out of the children now, but they both often did have a spark to them that did not suggest that they would be weak minded adults when they grew older. Mars was glad that they were normal so far. He didn't want them to be like him. He'd rather them be like their mother, spunky and well spoken, and overall happy. Mars was asked if there were anyone else here in Souls that was related to them. Mars knew there were more than he knew, because apparently his father was a stupid Russian whore.

I only know of one of them. His name is Anatoliy Russo and he's my half brother, so your uncle as well. Rurik Russo and Lilya Russo were here at some point in time but they left here and went back to Russia, I believe. the male spoke to the other male, nodding his head briefly. There might be more, though i have not met many others. You see, I'm not Russian born so I only know my immediate family. And even some of those I might not know... The American born Russo admitted to the male. Where are you from? You smell of a pack I've never smelt before.. the male noticed, cocking his head to the right for a moment.

<style>
.marspoint .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.marspoint p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.marspoint b {color:#7aa4ea; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.marspoint i {color:#bc2020; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.marspoint {background-color:#000; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... bblack.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:420px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #EFEFEF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#8b877f; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:385px; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; -moz-border-radius:5px; -webkit-border-radius:5px; }
.marspoint-border {width:387px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:5px; -moz-border-radius:5px; -webkit-border-radius:5x; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

Word Count » 653

This was more than Janos had ever expected to be honest. He had never thought that he would find someone related to him, someone that he could say that he was family with. It was something that he had given up hope on and now it seemed as though things were turning around for him. He had a master that he was so in tune with he would do anything for the other male and now he had his family back, an uncle and some cousins even that he could protect and say that he had even if he was in another pack. The Salsola pack was secretive so it would not be easy for him to tell his uncle where he was from because that would violate the very rules that he abided by. The children were introduced to him and he looked down at them, his eyes softening and it looked as though he wanted to smile but he couldn’t get his lips to form the right motion. He couldn’t bring himself to make such a simple movement so he made do by giving them a little wave and watching them run off and begin to play again. He wished that he had the youthful vitality of a pup again because to have that would mean that the world was innocent and a good place to be still but now that he knew differently he wanted to protect their innocence and let them know that if they wanted to have a good life then they were going to have to make that life for themselves because no one was just going to hand them that life on a platter.

The two pups went back to playing and he took a long moment to watch them, simply soaking up the simplicity that was pup life before he looked back up at the other adult in the situation who seemed to be scarred like he was but he seemed to also be scarred in other ways, just like Janos. It was easy for one mentally damaged person to see the way that another damaged person was like. He wondered what had happened to him to make him be like that but he would ask him in a moment considering the other began to speak again and he gave a slow nod of his head. So there was another one here somewhere. It made him want to go and find this Anatoliy but he wouldn’t even know where to start honestly. These lands were large after all and trying to find one person amongst the masses was like trying to find a needle in the haystack or in the lands as it was. Russia…the homeland. He wanted to go back there whenever he had a chance to but for now he was content being here with his cherub and with the new family that he had found. Maybe one day when him and his cherub had their own pup they would be able to play with their second cousins and they would be so happy together. Ah but that was what dreams were made of and in his experience dreams were something that he could only wish for, not something that he could make come true. ”You are not Russian born?” He asked, seeming to be surprised. He hadn’t heard of many of his family that were not born in the motherland but then again he hadn’t heard from many considering his family had been gypsies growing up. Blinking with the words, he silently cursed his inconsistencies with hiding his scent. ”I have been travelling ever since I was released from captivity. What you smell is a result of my being captive until just recently,” he said, giving a little lie but he hoped that it was enough. After all, as an arbiter it would look even worse if he admitted to his pack.

[/html]
[html]

OOC: We don't have to continue this thread for too much longer if you don't want to. +5(530)

Mars was not the fatherly type, nor did he have very much innocence as a child when he was one himself, so he didn't know what it was like to be in the world of Amon or Paz. They didn't have things to worry about, besides Mars yelling at them to make sure they did not go out of sight. When he was little he had to worry about stepping on the wrong floorboard in his house as to not bother his mother. He had to make sure that he was always good so that he didn't get beaten, and even then he would get beaten every now and then. So he did know what it was like to really be a puppy and just be able to play with his siblings and not have to worry about anything like they had been. He considered his children lucky, and he considered them blessed to not have to deal with anything but Krystalle and Mars fighting verbally every once in awhile. Mars had been stuck in his own mind for a moment as Janos watched the pups and the pups growled and toppled each other. They spoke to each other about how they were going to catch each other, and other little puppy ramblings before Mars had been dragged out of his head by a question that Janos decided to ask the male.

No, I'm from America. I'm one of the bastard children of Rurik Russo. Hence vhy I do nots talkz lyhke zhiss the male put on his most convincing Russian accent for the male, mimicking his half-brother, and his father, as well as his half-sister. They all had the same accent, different pitches, varities it seemed, but they all had the hard pronunciation in terms of the way they said certain words. Then Janos went on to speak about how he was just released from captivity and that was the smell that Mars was smelling on him. Mars didn't know that it really was a pack scent, so he couldn't deny the male's claims, so he simply nodded his head. I know a little bit about that myself. I'm sorry to hear that you had to suffer the same fate. he had spoken, for he believed that he had been a slave once upon a time, though he was owned by his own mother rather than some random people. The only way he got out of it was to run away from there to Los Angeles and then when they had seemed to found him there, he had to run again, this time to here, where his father once lived, and where his nephew, and his half-siblings were.

So I assume that you are not part of a pack here then? Do you have a home that you can go to for the nights? the male asked, normally he didn't pry, but this was his family, and he seemed to be nicer than Anatoliy. He just didn't want Janos to be recaptured into slavery again. That is a fate that no one would want on their family. Well...no one besides the batshit crazy ones on Mars' mother's side of the family.

<style>
.marspoint .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.marspoint p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.marspoint b {color:#7aa4ea; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.marspoint i {color:#bc2020; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.marspoint {background-color:#000; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... bblack.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:420px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #EFEFEF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#8b877f; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:385px; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; -moz-border-radius:5px; -webkit-border-radius:5px; }
.marspoint-border {width:387px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:5px; -moz-border-radius:5px; -webkit-border-radius:5x; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

Word Count » 517

Looking over at the pups, he couldn’t help but think that the other’s pups were positively beautiful. His childhood was good up until the time that he was caught. As a pup though he was a part of the gypsy side of the family. As what he did when he recalled his family, he reached up to touch his eyebrow ring, the symbol of his family. It was a symbol that he really enjoyed having on his body and it held him over during the nights alone. It was a small wonder that they didn’t pull it out of his eyebrow but for that he was glad. They didn’t leave anything else in tact though, his ear giving a pang as he even thought about it. Looking over at the pups, he had a sudden and horrid vision of some of the atrocities that he did to pups their age and their parents and he gave a little shudder. It was sometimes hard for him to see innocents. He knew what he had done and so seeing them so happy was both a blessing and a torture for the tortured optime. The voice suddenly echoed in his head and he, too, was dragged out of his thoughts, giving a little nod of his head, a light little chuckle in his throat. The smile seemed to be half-hearted and it almost seemed to be that he was unable to smile very much. ”Ah eet iss good zhat I do nots talkz like zhiss either yess?” He asked in his best impression but it sounded a bit funny since he had never really used that.

He was glad that he was under no real scrutiny and he looked up at the other. Salsola wasn’t really supposed to be known about so he would have to keep that under wraps for now even though he hated to tell the other a lie like this, especially when the others included his family. He gave a little nod of his head in return, looking over at him. ”You seem to have come through captivity well,” he said as he gave a little tilt of his head. ”Very well in fact. It’s nice to see someone else has pulled through such a situation,” he said as he gave a little nod of his head. And it was nice that someone else had made it through. His master was holding him together so he was stable for now but seeing someone else made it through was for some reason comforting. With the question, he ran a hand through his hair. ”I’m really wary of other people right now as I am sure that you can imagine. I move around from place to place, never staying in one place for longer than a night or so at a time. Maybe when I feel like I can trust others again I will look for a pack but for now, I would rather be on my own you know? What about you?” He asked the other, hoping that he was able to head him off a little.

[/html]
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.marsred b {font-weight:bold; color:#411b19; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.marsred p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px;margin:0px;}
.marsred {width:400px;border:1px solid #5f2b2d;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... arsred.png);background-position:top center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-top:265px;background-color:#df5f4a;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:georgia, serif;font-size:11px;line-height:12px;color:#5f2b2d;}
</style>

ooc: lalalalala i suck

Mars let a small smirk hug his face as Janos himself had mimicked the Russian accent that the Russos were known for. It's almost weird to hear to know that you are a Russo but with no accent. I'm so used to just me being the American asshole. the male spoke, putting his hand to his long hair and combing his hand through that soft hair of his. Then his nephew spoke about how he seemed to have come through the slavery okay. He actually did wish he came out better than he did, though on the outside looking in, you might think that he was put together and okay. His mind was not okay though, he had issues that were hidden by dark shades and jackets a lot of times. Mars frowned then and shook his head. I don't believe my life is all that normal yet.. he spoke to the other male. Things aren't always as they seem. he spoke, not knowing that they both had their demons, they both had things that were going on to show that they did not know jack shit about each other. This was fine though, because no matter how much Mars wanted his family to be around, he knew that his lifestyle would just ruin their lives as it was destroying his own life as well as Krystalle's and soon his son's and daughter's. If he knew how to fix himself he would.

Well if you'd like to visit me and the kids, I live down in Crimson Dreams. Howl for me at the borders and I'll lead you to my house and you can stay there if you need to. Mars offered his home over to his family member, convinced that since the male did not show hostility, he would more than likely try to protect them rather than hurt them. I know how hard it is to be friend other people though. It sucks after that shit happens. he spoke, nodding his head and looking over to his children whom were starting to run towards him and hop all over his legs.Daddy I'ma hungry, My tummy wan's fooooooodddddd his son told him and Mars looked down at the child. They would need to hunt while they were out, but he needed to keep the children somewhere he could trust that they would stay and not be found. He'd more than likely find a house or den for them to stay in while he went rabbit hunting or something. If he had the balls enough to do it, he would've just gone fishing, but he was scared of water, so that was barely about to happen.

mall fonts; text-align:right;">present personality: Mars Russo
Word Count: 445
[/html]
[html]

Word Count » 515

He gave a little shake of his head as the other spoke. ”I was raised in a gypsy branch. We didn’t stay in the Russian side of things very long. We traveled all over Europe,” he said as he gave a nod of his head and a little shrug of his shoulders as he spoke. ”So I am not from America. So as far as I am concerned, you are the only one here still,” he said as he gave a little shrug of his shoulders as if it really didn’t matter to him very much. He didn’t consider himself a bastard either even though that was relative. Sometimes he was a monster, a cold-blooded monster who tended to destroy things, especially if he was told to do so by his master. During interrogations his other side could come out and he tended to be really aggressive, relating back to his time when he was but a slave. So every now and again that side of him would come out. But for now he was relatively sane and in his main state of mind which boded well for this conversation he was having with his family member. He really would hate to blow his cover after all. Right now he had to act like he was no one, and he belonged to nowhere, such was the life of a Salsolan but that was okay. He didn’t really want to tell too much about himself anyway. The more that he talked about himself and his personal life, the more likely he was to revert back into the state of being that he had been in before.

Blinking as the other spoke to him, explaining where he lived, he gave a nod of his head, a bit touched by the words. Perhaps later when he was needed to find information out about another pack, he would go and take Mars up on his offer but for now he didn’t need somewhere to stay but he couldn’t very well let the other know that without saying something first. ”Thank you for your offer, I will surely take you up on that offer later. But for now, I will keep in mind your offer,” he said before he looked down at the two little ones that were speaking to their father. ”It really is. No one understands and no one knows quite how to handle you after something like that. You really are never the same,” he said as he gave a little sigh and a light shake of his head. ”But that is just the way that things go unfortunately,” he said as he gave a little sigh. He still woke up with nightmares. Of course, the presence of his master helped to ease his sleep and helped him to know that he would be cared for and loved no matter what so long as he kept his master happy and he didn’t fuck up but for others that didn’t have that support he could only imagine the kind of hell that they had to put up with.

[/html]
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.marsred b {font-weight:bold; color:#411b19; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.marsred p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px;margin:0px;}
.marsred {width:400px;border:1px solid #5f2b2d;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... arsred.png);background-position:top center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-top:265px;background-color:#df5f4a;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:georgia, serif;font-size:11px;line-height:12px;color:#5f2b2d;}
</style>

ooc: jeez this thread is dragging along by the thinnest strings. I think I'm gonna close this, because it's just dragging for no reason, i hope you don't mind. Perhaps we can have another thread at another time?

The other male explained that they were Russian but he was raised with gypsies so he wasn't in one place too long, but that he was not born in America, so Mars was still the only one. You are only half right about that one, Amon and Paz were born here in Canada, which is pretty much as close to America as I'm gonna get...Unless something drives me away from here, which I wouldn't be all that surprised if it did. he spoke to the other male. Mars nodded his head slowly as he cast his icy blue gaze to the children. It was weird to see himself in these children, and he could only hope that they never needed to know what kind of monster their father was, with the two personalities that had the audacity to name themselves to other people who dared gaze upon Mars's figure when he was not himself. Mars turned his gaze from the puppies who pawed at his legs to the male once again when he had spoken of keeping the offer of shelter in mind, but not taking the offer now. That was fine with Mars, seeing as the two had only just met each other and there was no reason for them to jump into making commitments of staying within the same area as each other. It wasn't like they were brothers, they were uncle and nephew.

The male spoke of how no one was normal after slavery, nor did people understand how to deal with people who have been in that situation. Mars nodded his head before Amon started to chew on his pants leg, which had gotten Mars' attention. Stop it! the male growled, lifting his lips at his son, who quickly submissed to his father by rolling over on his back and facing belly up to him. Mars would never hurt his son in his right mind, but he was a firm believer in strict discipline when it came to things like the puppies not listening and doing things that Mars did not approve of. He returned his eyes to Janos again and his teeth were not bared anymore. They don't, and the world is stuck in it's ways I suppose. But either way, it was a pleasure to meet you Janos, and I wish you luck on your journeys. The pups are really hungry and I'm gonna try to make it home so that the family can have a dinner together. If you ever need me, just howl for me, and I'll come as quickly as I can. Mars offered and nodded his head before he looked down at Amon and Paz, whom yapped at their father before looking at Janos and smiling at him, and waving goodbye to him with their tails. It was nices to meets ya mister Janos! Paz called to the male before she had run in the direction in which they lived. We'll see you again sometime, Nephew. It was a pleasure to see you, and if you see any other of our family, feel free to tell them that I live in Crimson Dreams. he spoke to the male before he turned away from him and started to walk towards where Paz had scampered off. Amon looked at Janos with his mismatched eyes, a curious gaze on his face before he would suddenly bolt off without a word. Bye Janos. Mars spoke with a wave of his hand as he continued to walk away.

*exit Mars, Amon, and Paz*

mall fonts; text-align:right;">present personality: Mars Russo
Word Count: 594
[/html]