moving target
[html]

300+ Table by Gen
For Gen<3

It had been the previous king that had accepted her into the pack of mongrels in perhaps what had been his final act as their king. For she had not seen the collie since that fateful day when she had crossed over the borders of the court in search of their king and acceptance into their pack. Yet it had been Vigilante that she had given her formal allegiance to when he had claimed the empty throne. Now, it seemed that Jazper had proposed an offer she could not easily refuse and in accepting it the Court would cease to be her home. The terms of their allegiance would change from that of one between leader and subject, but she hoped that there would be no need for it be broken all together. She still held a great respect for Vigilante and hoped that he would not see her actions as one of betrayal. For what she sought would hopefully strengthen them all, as well as the bonds between all packs.

While Anann wished to speak to her King about such matters, it seemed the dog was not an easy man to be found on that particular day. Well, he had not been at home anyway, but Anann had not given up on her search yet as her steps lead her away from the new home of the King and his family. Perhaps he had went to the hotel for one reason or another and so it was in that direction that golden femme headed as she scanned her surroundings for the familiar face of the caramel King. Idly, Anann adjusted one the leather bracers that covered the thin and bare markings on her limbs and tightened it's lacing. Surely Vigilante wouldn't be too far from home. What with the recent birth of Ayita's litter. She would have to remember to congratulate him once she finally found him.

<style type="text/css">
.annanfence b {font-weight:bold; color:#d1a876; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.annanfence-ooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px 30px 5px 30px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;color:#d1a876;text-align:center;}
.annanfence p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 25px 1px 25px; margin:0px;}
.annanfence-border {width:370px; border:1px solid #876439; margin:0 auto;}
.annanfence {margin:0 auto; width:368px; background-color:#fcf2e1; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... gtable.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #fff; padding: 0px 0px 265px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#876439; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
.annanfence-divider {width:250px; border-bottom:1px solid#876439; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
300+
one of my tables eeee <3 also, I figured that Vigilante would have told him what had happened with Keese and shit.

Strel had not yet really used the powers of his new duties very often, and he preferred it that way. The fewer problems arose with the Courtiers, the easier his life was. Which was hard, considering that things were all going to pot to the west. Plenty of troubles were reaching them in this part of the south, and the Dauphin could practically smell the war coming up on their borders. It reeked of fear and Strel was definitely not a fan of war. He had been around for the Inferni-Dahlia war, and that had not even included their kingdom, even if Jacquez had supported the Inferni coyotes. Strel himself had also wandered at the borders of that place, and was almost attacked despite him getting lost. He did not like war and it bothered him that it was AniWaya making the war happen.

It was hard to imagine the war, though, with the peacefulness that the kingdom had. The King had his next litter of offspring, though at a most inconvenient time. But who planned those things? Strel knew he ought to go congratulate the man, since the redhead owed the dog so much and more. Plus, the awkwardness was long since gone, especially since he had never found himself with Zafier again, and Noss just made things that much simpler. He was heading out of the hotel, toward the man's new residence nearer his own domicile.

Not too long of a walk and he found himself seeing a golden woman nearby. He had been made aware of what had happened in the borders, with Anann's kidnapping, rescue, and subsequent execution of the perpetrator. It was not his place to judge or ask unnecessary questions (okay it was, but he was trying to be less of a gossipy bitch). "Hello there," he called out pleasantly, strolling toward the woman. She seemed to be searching for something, but the redheaded tailor did not say anything other than his greeting. "How are you? We haven't talked.. since before you came here, I think."

<style type="text/css">
.sanctuary2 b {font-weight:normal; color:#e0b3e5; letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:12px;text-shadow:#eec4f3 0px 0px 3px; }
.sanctuary2 .ooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px 60px 5px 60px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#eec4f3; text-align:center; text-shadow:#27034b 0px 1px 1px;}
.sanctuary2 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 35px 0px 35px; margin:0px;}
.sanctuary2 {margin:0 auto; width:490px; background-color:#452286; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Bp74G.png), url(http://i.imgur.com/tW6E3.png); background-position:top center,bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #e0b3e5; padding: 80px 0px 25px 0px; font-family: Times new Roman, sans-serif; font-size:13px; color:#ae9cc7; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
.sanctuary2-b {width:492px; border:1px solid #1a0333; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]
300+[html]

<333 I was tiring of dark tables all the time :c so I thought it was an opportune moment for a Gen table :3

Anann had already begun to think of where she might look next if, in fact, Vigilante was not at the hotel when she caught sight of another upon the path and headed in her direction. She recognized the recently promoted Dauphin immediately, but admittedly she didn’t really know him all that well. They had only met once before and at that time Anann had not yet joined the Court. ”Hello, Strelein. Congratulations on your promotion.” She said earnestly with a soft smile and dip of her head.

If her own circumstanced had been different, both then and now, Anann felt might have felt at odds with red-headed man’s promotion into the leadership. Even if Strel was one of those that had been in the pack longer than herself, she would have felt herself, or even Haven more suitable for leadership. But as it were, Anann herself had been in no suitable position for such a thing in the past months. Not with Keese attempting to interfere with nearly every aspect of her life. No, with his presence she would not have been able to accept had she been granted such an offer and now.. Well now it appeared that perhaps she would not even be staying in the Court for much longer after all.

Anann had seen Strelein on more than one occasion after joining Cour des Miracles at the various gatherings of the pack in last year and a half or so since. He was right that they had not talked and it seemed likely that it was only because until lately that had preferred much different company. Their first encounter had been rather awkward, seeing how she had pounced on the man, but that would not have been reason enough for her to avoid him all together. ”I do believe you are correct and I am doing well, thank you. How are you?” Noss seemed to be the one common between them and it was only scent that told her that much. She was not quite sure what the relationship was between to the men. It seemed rather unlikely that the two had much in common. Maybe it was nothing more than they lived close to one another in the hotel. Whatever the case it was really not her business nor did she care enough to pry on the matter.

”I am looking for Vigilante. You haven’t seen him lately, have you?”

<style type="text/css">
.annanfence-ooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px 30px 5px 30px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;color:#d1a876;text-align:center;}
.annanfence {margin:0 auto; width:368px; background-color:#fcf2e1; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... gtable.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #fff; padding: 0px 0px 265px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#876439; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
.annanfence-divider {width:250px; border-bottom:1px solid#876439; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
300+
Heartsies

The redheaded man nodded in acknowledgement of the woman's congratulations, and smiled back at her broadly. He was glad to know that his was the name everyone would know in the pack now. That was good. It made his ego grow and that only made his spirits lift higher. Granted, he had little to no right in his position, with time being the only reason that he was in his rank. But who else was better to be Dauphin, head of the cultural aspect of the kingdom than the man who embraced the human culture so fully? That could have just been his own ego talking, but it sounded right in his head. "Thank you, I hope not to disappoint." Granted, he had yet to do much, even with the war looming nearby.

Face growing more grim, but still retaining some of it's jovial emotion, Strelein gazed at her more critically. She was definitely looking healthy enough, and that was good to see. The ordeal would have left her weak but she was looking good, as though nothing happened. But the visible scars gave away what happened, but only to those who knew. "That's good, especially with what's going on to the west." Then his face grew more grim, more serious. War was trouble, especially between the Dreamers and the Tribe. "And I'm good, nothing to complain about." Standard conversational procedure.

Brows raising and meeting, the redheaded tailor looked about. "You mean he wasn't at his home? Didn't Ayita have her next litter already?" Rubbing at his chin lightly, Strel thought hard. "I don't know where the man is. He could be on patrol or dealing with something I haven't heard about. Maybe he went to the armory or his old home." Dropping his arms, Strel looked at the tall woman, wondering why she needed him. "Is something wrong?" he asked, thinking that something had happened. But she was too calm for it to be a bad thing.

<style type="text/css">
.sanctuary2 b {font-weight:normal; color:#e0b3e5; letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:12px;text-shadow:#eec4f3 0px 0px 3px; }
.sanctuary2 .ooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px 60px 5px 60px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#eec4f3; text-align:center; text-shadow:#27034b 0px 1px 1px;}
.sanctuary2 {margin:0 auto; width:490px; background-color:#452286; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Bp74G.png), url(http://i.imgur.com/tW6E3.png); background-position:top center,bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #e0b3e5; padding: 80px 0px 25px 0px; font-family: Times new Roman, sans-serif; font-size:13px; color:#ae9cc7; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>
[/html]
300+[html]

Despite whatever qualms Anann might have had concerning Strel's recent rise in position, in the end she trusted Vigilante's judgement. It would be unfair for her judge considering that she really didn't know the tailor, and now Dauphin, that well at all. In fact, all she could say for sure about the man was that he was certainly no warrior and perhaps a bit of an odd character. Maybe that was exactly what made him the most suited leader for the courtiers. "You're quite welcome and I am sure you'll do fine. Vigilante wouldn't have chosen you if you were less than capable." She said with a reassuring smile. She had enough faith in the King to believe it to be true.

Anann felt the unfamiliar nagging of self-consciousness in the back of her mind as the Dauphin’s face became more grim as he studied her. No doubt looking at the lingering marks on her flesh. It was likely that he was well aware of the circumstances given his new position, but there was certainty. However, Anann was grateful when he did not make mention or inquire about the marks or their origin. ”Yes, that is rather unfortunate. I only wish I had a greater understanding of it’s cause.” War. It seemed an inevitable thing. Even the human’s hadn’t managed to abstain from using violence and force to obtain what they wanted from what their history had showed. No, the wars of wolves paled in comparison to the global bloodshed the humans had created since the dawn of their civilizations. Still it was not without reason. It was simply easier to slay your enemy than to attempt to come to attempt to negotiate a compromise.

Anann shook her head. She too had been surprised that Vigilante had not been home with his growing family. ”Ayita was their with the pups, but Vigilante was not. I was actually on my way to the hotel to see if he was there, but if you’re heading this way then that seems unlikely.” She wondered where he might be, but it seemed unlikely that he was too far and Strel’s own guess mirrored her own. ”Oh no, nothing’s wrong. I just wanted to discuss something with him.” She said rather dismissively. Though after she spoke, she considered if perhaps she shouldn’t just speak with Strelein as well. She mulled this over a moment, before she spoke again. ”I am thinking of leaving the Court, once the war to the west is resolved.” As a warrior she could not bring herself to leave her current home in a time of war when they might need her skills. She would wait until the time was appropriate for Cour des Miracles had never wronged her.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]
000+
have fun posting your bum off x3

Strel rubbed his neck as he looked into the trees, hoping that Vigilante would appear to solve both of their problems. "Then, I guess I had better check on him later tonight instead, especially if he isn't here now with his woman and kids." But being King meant he had his duties beside his family ones. However, as it was a new litter of children, the man would have to return to his mate and their new children. It was a rough time and it was sure that he would be not be out at night when anyone could come skulking in. "I can let him know when I see him later if you don't want to go looking for him again tonight."

Anann chose to disclose the information to him, and the redhead simply listened to it with the serious look on his face. "Oh, I see," he said simply, wondering how else to handle the situation. He did not know why she was choosing to leave the kingdom. Was she taking her man of hers with her? "I'm sorry to hear that. You would be missed, I know." She had friends among the more fierce members of the kingdom, definitely, but if she had to leave, she had to leave. Crossing his arms across his chest, Strelein looked straight at the woman with a business-like air. "May I ask why you are leaving us?" If someone had been talking poorly to her or treating her wrong, he could always inform Haven or Niro and ask them to do the necessary disciplinary actions needed.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

It seemed they were both looking for the same man. Vigil was probably out on patrol, with the war looming in the south it only seemed the most likely explanation. ”I’d appreciate that, if you happen to run across him first. I would prefer to break the news to him myself, though.” She owed him that much, Vigilante was more than just her king, but a friend as well. The decision was not one she had made in haste, nor had it been an easy one. ”And I will miss many here.” she said with a sad smile. ”It was not an easy choice to make, but in the end I think it will be best for all.” Her heart had not let her wrong yet.

”I have been approached with the prospect of forming a new pack. One specialized in training warriors and creating alliances amongst the other packs, so that things like what is going in the south might be dealt with quickly.” Her look had grown harder, Anann was disgusted by what she had heard of this Maska and what he had done to their neighbors. It was only more angering that forces had not yet been mustered to dethrone the tyrant. ”I do not plan to abandon Cour des Miracles with war knocking on our door though, and I will remain here until south is in peace again.”

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]
000+

"Then I shall send him your way, madam," he offered magnanimously, knowing that he would talk to the King soon enough, especially once he and the woman talked about her plan. Strel was not sure exactly what the man would say to her, especially since she wanted to leave the kingdom. "And we'll miss you as well. You've been here a while, haven't you? And you'd be dragging that Russo with you, wouldn't you?" The spawn of that other Russian.. how funny that the last Russo was finally leaving the kingdom. First was the girl, then the father, and now the son was leaving.

"Ah. That will come in handy. Don't take all the warriors away though. I still need mine." He gave a smirk at the thought of Noss, warrior as he was. That man was not going anywhere, not if Strel could help it. But his face sobered at the mention of war. "Hopefully it will end soon and there will be no need for us to play war. But, I don't know. I've taken in my mate's nephews and niece from the Tribe, so I may be wrong." The redhead bowed his head at the golden woman, thanking her. "We do need you. An exceptional warrior never goes amiss anywhere. Lord knows I am useless in that regard."

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

300+

A smile couldn’t resist pulling at Strel’s question. ”A year and half, maybe closer to two.” It was hard to think that it had already been that long. ”And yes, I am afraid I will be taking him with me as well.” The Russian would go with her, or she would have stayed. She wouldn’t be making any more life choices that didn’t involve having the Russo at her side.

Anann had noticed that Noss smelled rather heavily of Strelein in the times that they had spared. Still she hadn’t given much thought to what it might mean really. There were plenty of logical explanations that didn’t have her jumping to the conclusion that they were lovers and she was equally as ignorant of their mateship. So she was slightly puzzled by Strel’s comment, though realization dawned on her soon enough. Though if it showed outwardly it was only minorly so. ”The fact that the Court will still have warriors like Haven and Noss is what makes me comfortable with the idea of taking my leave. I have no intentions of leaving this pack defenseless. In fact, I would hope that once I have help to found this pack that we could be allies.” It was true that Strel was no warrior, and Anann couldn’t help but think of the day they had met so long ago at his comment. Still the man was skilled at his craft, which sparked a new thought in her head.

”Hey Strel, I’m kinda changing the subject here.” Rather radically so, but Anann was afraid if she didn’t ask know she would let the idea slip away. ”I’ve been wanting to do something special for Anatoliy. You know, like a romantic evening or something.” It felt slightly embarrassing to be talking to the Dauphin about this, considering how little she knew the man, but it was his skills as lady in waiting that she was perhaps interested in. ”I just don’t have anything to wear.” She gave him a slightly pleading look, she was really quite helpless when it came to this sort of thing.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]
000+

The redheaded man waved his hand in the air, rolling his eyes. "Good, take him and let him be antisocial elsewhere. That man has nothing of his father in him. Tell me, does he at least have the same desire for drink?" Hopefully not the same one for woman, for the sake of the pretty golden woman before him. "Rurik was the one who got me into booze, and I'd thank him for that if I could. I heard he left to go back to his home in Europe." He paused, hand absently going up to his lips to cease his flow of talk.

Strel shrugged at the woman, rolling his shoulders. "I'm sure it's entirely possible. I'd not be opposed, though I really don't speak for Vigilante, by any means." Packs changed and shifted all the time. Once, the redhead would have cared quite a bit, but it's not like they were losing the friendship of these people. And alliances were pretty handy. Other warriors could help fight in future wars. Strel was not optimistic that this was the last one to be had on the horizon, but hopefully there would not be another soon.

"Oh?" he said, as he blinked at her request. Then his grin turned crooked and he winked at her. "You want a 'special' evening? I see, I see." Strel absently rubbed his hand on his bangle, pondering. "You look pretty as is, everyone does, but as I always say, you can always accentuate. A dress maybe? Red? Hmm... maybe blue..," he said, staring at the woman, far more objectively. "I'll figure something out. Come, while you're here, lets get measurements for your lovely man."

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
300+[html]

Anann could only smile and give soft laugh to Strel’s comments. ”Yes, quite sorry about that. Hording him all to myself and all.” Anann had never given much consideration to how much the Russian had socialized with the rest of the pack. All that had been important to her was the time they had spent together. "I suppose he does, though I can’t say I ever drank with Rurik, so I can’t really compare.” She said with a grin.

Anann gave a nod as Strel explained that he could not speak for Vigil in regards to the alliance she hoped to form, but she hadn't expected him to. She had only thought it proper that as the Dauphin that he be aware of such intentions at the very least and she was glad to have his support towards the idea. Disagreements and tensions between packs was often unavoidable, even if seldom did escalate into all out war. The chances would be even more slim if Anann and Jazper were able to succeed in building relationships between the packs.

Anann had veered off the topic they had been on rather drastically so it was rather expected when the Dauphin blinked rather blankly at her at first. The grin quickly spread across his maw and his wink did not help Anann's slight embarrassment of the request. She gave a shy nod. Strel hardly giving her a chance to get a word as he seemed to start thinking aloud. "Whatever you think would be best. Admittedly I know nothing of fashion." Functionality was all Anann cared about, though the fact that she had just basically turned the Lady-in-waiting loose left her wondering if it was such a good idea after all as she followed him back to his studio in the hotel.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]