The damsel is very much in distress
[html]
300+
trolololol

Giselle never came back after she had promised to return with apples in hand for the colt. Silvano thought that she had handled all she was capable of, especially considering his attitude had been rather cold and bitter. Not that he cared. He felt bitter and cold, especially now that she had rejected him again. Or rather had not even bothered to talk about what he had written to his face, or at all even. He did not know what she thought and so he felt very disjointed and very lost. What she thought of him.. he wanted to know so badly, and it did not help that she had met someone she called a prince. But Silvano knew better. Inferni was not a kingdom. If anyone was a prince by her standards it was he, son of Savina. But that was not good enough, especially since he did not call himself a prince. He had a different ego than that.

Silvano could not stand his feelings of jealousy. He was not a jealous kind of guy, especially when he saw how close his siblings were getting to other people. He did not mind at all; they were his siblings. But Giselle to call a stranger a prince and talk about him like that was just too much. Oh, he knew he ought not to feel this way, but he just could not help it. Whenever he thought about Giselle meeting this coyote from Inferni, he felt shards of angry jealousy in his heart. And he hated himself whenever he felt like this.

He was reclining on the couch in the common room downstairs, holding a book open in his lap. But he was not reading the words on the page. His hands were clenched tightly on the book as he stared at the wooden floor. His mind was imagining those two, even though it was innocent enough, it still bothered him. Silvano had no idea why he felt like this, nor why he wanted to rip off the coyote's head. Sighing, he closed the book in his lap and rubbed at his eyes. Silvano did not want to think about her with anyone else. It hurt, even though she did not want to be with him at all. He was no prince. Hell, he was no knight either.

<style type="text/css">
.tellthem b {font-weight:normal; color:#9b9ba5; letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:16px;text-shadow:#64767f 0px 0px 3px; }
.tellthem .ooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#bcbdbd; text-align:center; text-shadow:#171639 0px 1px 1px;}
.tellthem p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px 0px 15px; margin:0px;}
.tellthem {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#171639; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/kiJVb.jpg), url(http://i.imgur.com/AUYWY.jpg); background-position:top center,bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #08081f; padding: 170px 0px 30px 0px; font-family: Times new Roman, sans-serif; font-size:13px; color:#51577e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

WC: 355. I have no angry tables. It's awesome XD. Set in the later afternoon?

She had been found that day full of laughter and sunshine in her step, feeling a sudden need that afternoon to pick assorted flowers for decoration. It seemed as if things were still stale among the Dreamers, but things were at least calmer than they had been in a while. The Fantasia girl thought that some floral assortments, and perhaps even some food would cheer a few Dreamers up. With Tux close at in hand, all through the afternoon she set about gathering things, and even some spare fruit from among the bushes that adorned the large lake. Her spirits were lifted with the warm sun, her dear friend, the taste of berries on her tongue, and the merriment the young woman was sure to spread soon enough.

When the large doors of the Manor opened, embracing the pair, Tux had told her something that set her off to genuine, hearty laughter. With armfuls of assorted flowers in her arms, some seemed to drift and fall onto the floor unnoticed. Giselle's laughter subsided to giggling when her small form fluttered into the common room, and saw the messy hair of a familiar male, and her throat tightened. She paused there, looking upon her disheveled friend curiously. "Oh, I'm sorry, Silvano. I didn't see you there," she said in a low, whispering tone, seeing the closed book upon his lap. 'Elle wondered if her laughter had been the cause of the disturbance - the closed book and the obvious irritation that was plastered on his face. Both were unlike him, and so she bit her lip, merriment now dulled to a courteous smile.

Tux scuttled down her arm and to the floor, approaching the large man reclining upon the chair. He had been used to his presence as of late, and knew he was safe around him as he had kept Giselle safe on their outings, too. When the creature approached his feet, he stood on his hind legs and called up to him softly. He cocked his head, feeling his caretaker's concern as he stared up at the knight-to-be with inquiring eyes. "Are.. you okay?"

<style>
.txtsparkle .ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto; width:500px;}
.txtsparkle p {padding:3px 0px; margin:0px;text-indent:25px;}
.txtsparkle b {letter-spacing:1px; letter-spacing:-.05em;text-shadow:#fff 0px 0px 1px;font-family:verdana, garamond, serif; font-size:12px;}
.txtsparkle .line1 {width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
.txtsparkle{background-color:transparent; background-image: url(http://i.imgur.com/rbbOA.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:0px solid #a2aea6; font-family: garamond, georgia, serif; font-size:15px; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify;margin:0 auto; }
.txtsparkle .inner {margin:0px 33px 10px 33px; padding:10px; background-image:none; border:0px solid #9aada6;padding:40px 10px 0px 10px;}
</style>
Table by Gen!

[/html]
[html]
300+
trolololol

He heard her before she came into the common room. Normally he would have been elated to see her, but just her laughter made his own anger flare. His ears flattened on his head as the pair of them, she and her stoat, practically skipped in. Silvano rubbed at the back of his head, feeling a headache coming on for some reason or another. Normally, the concern in her voice would have made him apologize. But at that moment, he was just feeling too jealous and his mood was soured. No amount of sunshine or good books would make him happy at that moment, and just the sight of that pretty girl made him think of how she spoke of that coyote, with stars in her eyes.

The stoat seemed to scramble up to his leg, and the Sadira looked darkly down on the creature. He would not kick the animal, but he did send a cold sidelong glance at the young pale woman. He saw the flowers in her hands and the fruits, and all he could give her was that same look. "Fine," he said flatly, resting his hands on the book in his lap, feeling the constraints of the clothes he had put on just to impress her. Not that it had done anything in that aspect, but still he tried.

"So who gave you those flowers?" he asked, feigning interest as he tried to hide his concern and jealousy. His fingers wove under the cover of the book, tensing on the thick binding. "Was it your prince?" His voice was more than a little bit bitter. Silvano knew that the stoat was probably chattering angrily near his leg, but he didn't care. He was just hurt and he was tired of being jealous. Giselle standing so close to him that he could smell the flowers didn't help at all.

<style type="text/css">
.tellthem b {font-weight:normal; color:#9b9ba5; letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:16px;text-shadow:#64767f 0px 0px 3px; }
.tellthem .ooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#bcbdbd; text-align:center; text-shadow:#171639 0px 1px 1px;}
.tellthem {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#171639; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/kiJVb.jpg), url(http://i.imgur.com/AUYWY.jpg); background-position:top center,bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #08081f; padding: 170px 0px 30px 0px; font-family: Times new Roman, sans-serif; font-size:13px; color:#51577e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

WC: 384. It's so weird trying to make her act this wayyyy.

Normally, she would have come forward and offered an ear, or perhaps sing a song if it made the man feel any better, but instead what she and her companion received was a cold, dark stare. It was unlike anything she had seen, and it set his eyes aflame as he sat there looking up at her. Giselle took a step back instead, and a few more flowers fell hopelessly to the floor. Her eyes, glittering with concern, now began to transform, and turn into a sorrow that was also familiar whenever she ran into him. The stoat squeaked again in question, raising a paw as if to place it upon the large male's foot.

It was quickly withdrawn, however, at his biting question. Her brows furrowed deep into her face with in concern, wincing as he had turned a normally general question into something flat and uncaring. "No one, Tux and I--" But that was where she was violently cut off, and the next small string of words hit her hard. Tux shrieked once, angrily, and quickly retreated, his fur bristling. Giselle, however, had a face full of shock, and something bubbled within the pits of her stomach. How this male managed to make her feel several moods at once was confusing, and now this new emotion appeared, like water about to boil.

Clutching the flowers closer to her chest, her eyebrows knit together once more, looking at the man as a creature she had never seen before. She hated how he pronounced the final word, a word that had meant much to her all this time. A word that she had dreamed about, and knew deep within her heart that he would rescue her soon. Now, she wished he would come sooner. Something like frustration made her shake her head once in response. "I wasn't finished. Tux and I were picking them to help liven the spirits of this pack." Her voice was still relatively calm, but somewhat stern in deliverance. "What's troubling you, Silvano? What's going on?" It was a pressing question, one she wanted an answer to as she stood there with an armful of colorful, wonderfully fragrant flowers. They seemed not to matter in that moment that she held them to her chest, petals crushing against her fur.

<style>
.txtsparkle .ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto; width:500px;}
.txtsparkle b {letter-spacing:1px; letter-spacing:-.05em;text-shadow:#fff 0px 0px 1px;font-family:verdana, garamond, serif; font-size:12px;}
.txtsparkle .line1 {width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
.txtsparkle{background-color:transparent; background-image: url(http://i.imgur.com/rbbOA.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:0px solid #a2aea6; font-family: garamond, georgia, serif; font-size:15px; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify;margin:0 auto; }
.txtsparkle .inner {margin:0px 33px 10px 33px; padding:10px; background-image:none; border:0px solid #9aada6;padding:40px 10px 0px 10px;}
</style>
Table by Gen!

[/html]
[html]
300+
I don't know eeeeither.. he's usually not angry either

Oh, now he felt guilty. He accused her of seeing someone else, when she wasn't his to be worrying about. He rubbed at his eyes again, frustrated with everything. Himself, her, everything. It was tiring, being worried about his brother and Anu, and then having Giselle here to mock him almost every turn when all he wanted was to have his feelings acknowledged by her to his face. And she just kept on her merry little way day by day pretending he never said a thing and that none of it mattered in the long run. She could just tell him to back off and keep his intentions to himself. But still she did not, and still he suffered. This was not any kind of story that Silvano wanted to be part of, at least not as the main character. He would rather watch this all than feel it himself.

Tux chittered away, rather angrily now. But Silvano could not find it in him to care even a little bit. He rose to his feet in a huff, holding the book in a single hand as he waved his free hand around. It was part of his nature, his Italian heritage. "Nothing's troubling me!" he said, rather loudly. "Why should anything be bothering me?" Silvano was feeling bitter, stranger than he ever did. It was not smart to take it out on Giselle but it was almost entirely her fault in his eyes. He looked at her accusingly, as though she ought to know exactly what was wrong with him.

"Nothing's going on. I just go through the paces and hope my family and friends are okay." His look was growing more angry, as all of his feelings bore through. "My brother has been taken, and you're picking flowers to make us all feel better?" He waved his hands in the air and paced around in a small little area by the couch, looking anxious. He was trying not to yell at her. He didn't want to.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

WC: 509.

All of her life, she had read and fully believed that even a little cheer could go a long way. Even the smallest, kindest act could bring even the darkest to see the light. She felt as if she were a pup, playing in a field of flowers much like what she held bundled in her arms. And then there came along a boy, a bully who had seen the cruelty of the world far too early in life, and stomped on the flowers around the girl, and effectively stomping on her heart. That is what she thought of the man just then, who rubbed at his eyes furiously.

Cream-dipped ears flattened when he rose, looming closer to her like a large giant beast, and her insides tightened with fear. Another careful step back and another flower fell, one which she dared not pick up now. The light from the nearest windows cast a long shadow on him, engulfing her form within it. The beast's booming voice snapped back at her, and again Giselle winced as if she were physically hurt by his words. Why was he acting this way? The light colored femme could say nothing, not when his piercing gaze bore into her frightened ones.

Silvano seemed to grow more furious with each beat that hammered at her chest, and her tail curled tentatively around one of her legs. He was not himself, he was... dark. The bubbles in her chest, normally light, was heating up again despite her efforts to calm it. Round, powder blue eyes narrowed, her body beginning to tremble. It was her turn to feel guilty, as he mentioned his brother Gotham. "Well, I don't see you doing anything but standing there!" She blurted, and a dainty hand suddenly shot up to cover her mouth. More flowers drifted from her grasp, spinning and twirling to the floor. Tux was at her feet now, poised on all fours in front of her, looking coldly up at the male he had thought different of just moments ago.

Eyes widened, more surprised at herself at the words that had come from her. She wasn't sure what made her say those words, but instantly she regretted them. Giselle was confused, frightened, and irritated at the male before her, but all the same he made her heart do flips and dances that were surprising and, at the moment, unwelcome. The dark haired woman bit her lip, harshly, and winced. "I.. I'm sorry Silvano, I did not mean that." Her tone was a defeated one, and she felt even smaller standing there now that the beast stood before her.

The female's trembling became more frequent, feeling the burning sensation grow hotter. Hanging her head, she mumbled at her feet. "But leave Ezekiel out of this." She felt the need to protect the prince's name, as he had done nothing wrong. She wasn't sure why he would attack the golden male from the north, but the knight-to-be had no right to be angry at someone who was never at fault.

<style>
</style>
Table by Gen!

[/html]
[html]
300+
socuuuute

He looked at her as though seeing her for the first time. His movements stopped and he just stared at her over his shoulder with his emerald eyes unintentionally at their most piercing. He looked at her with no smile to be seen, and his fists were clenched, both with and without the book. And Silvano knew that she was right. She was right, of course. But what could any of them do to save the others taken and held? He gave a growl, letting it echo out of his throat like a low rumble of thunder as he turned away from her, hands again at his eyes. He was fighting tears, which he ought not to have. He was a man and he was not allowed any more to shed a single tear, especially in front of Giselle. That was just not okay anymore. But she was right, and he hated that she was right about.

Throwing the book in his hand at the couch, he let it fall into it's disarray. It had fallen open, revealing the yellowing paper within. His hands kept rubbing at his eyes and he fought the need to yell, apologize, and confess all at once. It was a terrifying feeling within him. He felt so damn weak before Giselle. Whatever she did to him it wrecked havoc on his system. Everything was out of sync. "And how are flowers going to make things better?" he said loudly, hands running down his neck as he fought the urges in his body that were overwhelming his senses. Rarely did he ever feel so conflicted in a single moment in his life. If ever.

She mentioned his name again, and Silvano felt himself freeze up. Why did she have to mention him? He was already having a heard enough time dealing with everything, including only the thought of the two of them. "Is that who you want your prince to be? Some coyote who won't look twice at you?" he asked, back turned to the woman as he fought feminine tears. His hand went to the arm on the opposite side, rubbing at it as the Sadira male stared at the wall with blank eyes.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

WC: 438. Omg look at how dark this table is. It's so wrong :x. You mad bro?

When his anger made him throw down his book, Giselle gasped. Tux, her brave friend, even leaped behind the folds of her dress, peering out only slightly. For a moment the young woman wondered just how much commotion they were causing to all those resting peacefully in the Manor, but the Sadira male seemed to care less. The woman pursed her lips, further fumed by his insensitivity to all others who might be listening around them. She shot him a glare, still feeling frightened the louder his voice became, when it was usually quiet, low, and comforting. They're wonderful and they make people happy, something you are in terrible need of right now.

There seemed to be no end to the dark cloud that trailed with this tall man. It had turned him from a peaceful scholar into a hideous monster. She watched as he seemed to wrestle with his own thoughts, his claws tearing at the back of his neck and threatening to unleash whatever horrors were within. Her last words seem to keep him in his tracks, but his words loomed over her, forcing that darkness upon her innocent heart. Oh, he may not be my prince, she retorted, like a girl who was being bullied, her hair falling around the front of her shoulders, dancing like wildfire. Tears stung at her eyes, and now she could only wish them away. But he's more a gentleman to me than you are! Giselle was beside herself now, and like a fire that ate away at her her arms flew down at her side, and all of her decorations fell to the floor with a shuffle. Her satchel began to slip from her shoulder only slightly, but now the beauty's face was flushed with irritation at the beast before her.

Perhaps her mother had given her the right choice in hair color, for it was ablaze in the late afternoon sun. The pale princess clenched and unclenched her hands, as if she didn't know what to make of the action, and stared at his form, which was turned away from the female. I don't understand why you're acting like this. And you're making me feel.... A pause, and she hesitated and tried to find the word. ..You're making me feel so... But the flames licked at her belly, and instead she grunted with annoyance, throwing her arms up into the air. As they came down, they cupped her own face as the woman shut her eyes briefly, willing for all of this to be some horrible, horrible dream. Giselle found herself choking, feeling the heat of her eyes.

<style type="text/css">
.elle-sadsky1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#8abdb7; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #111111; }
.elle-sadsky1-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#a1a88c; text-align:center;}
.elle-sadsky1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.elle-sadsky1 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#3c5b55; background-image:url(http://img192.imageshack.us/img192/5152 ... sadsky.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #cddda7; padding: 150px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#c4c4c4; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.elle-sadsky1 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.elle-sadsky1 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
.elle-sadsky1-border1 {width:503px; border:1px solid #a6b58c; margin:0 auto;}
.elle-sadsky1-line1 {width:475px; border-bottom:1px solid #ffffff; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
Image © BSOD90@Flickr
[/html]
[html]
500+
LITTLE RAGE FLOWERS

She persisted as he continued to have his back to her. He could feel the way she must have been looking at him. Probably in disgust, in annoyance. Everything he did not want her to see him as. But she was looking at him that way, and he knew it. Maybe this was the legacy that his mother and father had given him. Was his mother's legendary battle rage in a different form in him? If it was, it came out in slow strands, building up a monstrous storm that he felt raging inside of him. He was no warrior. Silvano was a scholar, and his torture was entirely emotional. Physical, he knew, he could handle, but emotional was far too much to handle. And, oh god, how she must have been looking at him then. But he was too afraid to turn around and see it in her pretty blue eyes. Looking at him, accusing him of his crimes.

He clenched and unclenched his fists in a fit of uncertainty. How to proceed? It was new to him, and it was far too confusing to let his emotions guide him this time. There were too many and they all fought to be the dominant players in his head. Then she said words that felt like true arrows. Almost like a poison spreading into his heart, the Sadira could feel it latching onto his heart and seeping in like dark tendrils. The words stung. Oh, yes, they stung. Silvano did not know what to say to that, to prove otherwise. But he did not want to be the gentleman, when she was the one playing the coquette. "Gentleman, huh?" he managed at last, voice low, but not as he had days before, when they shared their beautiful dance among the fireflies.

Silvano gave a wobbly sigh, as though he was fighting his own tears. And he was, but he managed to keep them down and out of the corners of his eyes. Leaning over, the young man took the book into his hand again, closing it gently like an old friend ought to. He then turned to the woman and faced her full on with a hard face. This was manhood, and he hated it so much. Being a man meant not crying, and all he wanted to do was hide in the darkness and sob his heart out. Emerald eyes hard, he looked at Giselle and took the sight in. The flowers were on the floor, all disarrayed now that they were out of her arms. Tux was hiding in her skirt, and her own visage was a memento of beautiful chaos. "He's more of a gentleman than I am. And I make you feel some indescribable way. Why don't I just save you the trouble, then?" So Silvano brushed past her, keeping himself scant inches away from her. Not once did the young male look at the young woman, eyes looking beyond her, as though she weren't there.

This would just make it easy for her, for him. To deal with her not loving him, he knew he had to let go of it all, and forget her, and get away from her. The cloud that covered him was too broad, too wide, too dark. She was light and beauty, and he found himself too beastly to let her see him. He was too monstrous to let her see him cry.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]