[j] kidnapped by my own body
Character Name: Ella Kacia
Character Birthdate: May 2, 2009
Character Gender: female
Character Species: Canis Lupas [i]50% Dalmatian, 50% Labrador

Regular Wolf or Luperci: luperci
How did you hear about 'Souls? top 50 wolf rpg site.
Desired Tier: Courtiers (:
Canine NPC: nope !
Non-Canine NPC: nope !

[html]
Out of Character Chit-chat. (:

Ella, (Lucia for the time being), padded up to the borders of Cour des Miracles. The female that had taken over Ella's body was not worried. She could be charming, very charming in deed. She knew that she would be able to get Ella into a pack no problem and once she was, Lucia may let Ella have her body back... Maybe.. The evil girl smiled sickly, she was so enjoying being Ella. She had taken over Ella to get her away from her home pack. She didn't belong there, she didn't need to be there. That brother that she was so close to didn't need to be in her life. Lucia thought he only meant trouble...

As she came to the borders she turned on her nice-girl look, folding her ears back, tucking her tail beneather her and lowering her center of gravity closer to the ground. She needed to be submissive if she wanted to have a chance at getting into this pack. Lucia took a deep breath and let out a loud howl, calling anyone around to come and see her. "Won't be long now Ella." Lucia chuckled darkly, knowing that Ella had no idea what was going on right now, when Lucia left Ella, she would have no idea what had happened... Such an evil, yet brilliant scheme. She grinned, looking around for someone. Not seeing anyone at that time she just waited patiently.

<style type="text/css">

.ella-soar93 b {font-weight:bold; color:#3cc8ff; }
.ella-soar93 p {text-indent:25px; padding:0; margin:0px;}
.ella-soar93 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#ffffff; border:3px solid #ffffff; padding: 451px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:1.2em; color:#5300ca; line-height:1.3em; text-align:justify;background-image:url(http://i47.servimg.com/u/f47/15/57/31/07/soarea11.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat}
.ella-soar93 .text {border-bottom:0px solid #000000;}
.ella-soar93 .pad {padding:15px}
.ella-soar93 .ooc {font-style:italic;border-bottom:3px solid #000;}
</style>[/html]
Terra wandered along the borders, dragging a rabbit she'd caught. It wasn't much, but it would be added to her stash of winter food. She was just hoping it wouldn't go bad. Stopping Terra casually reinforced the borders, wanting to make sure everyone knew that this was her pack's area, and trespassers would be, well, preferably torn to shreds. Not that she knew how to fight. At all. Still, she was determined, and when she scented a strange canine Terra raced over, tail wagging with excitement. There was someone new!

All thoughts of chasing strangers away disappeared in her head as she remembered her old pack, with strangers welcomed in open arms. Often the stranger was welcomed in, though they didn't always stay. A couple even ran away after seeing a pack of coyotes bounding towards them! When she spotted the dappled canine Terra slowed down. This pack was different, and strangers wouldn't be welcomed in the same way. As a representative, dignity was paramount.

Approaching proudly Terra held her tail high, ears erect as she studied the submissive canine. Who are you, and why are you here? Did you bring anything with you? That last part wasn't necessary. She was just hungry again. Shifting required a lot of energy, and she shifted a lot. Studying the canine she realized she was bigger than her, so Terra shifted into her secui form, trying to be intimidating as possible. She was higher ranked than the canine, after all.
[html]
000+
thanks for taking this Terra, but in the future, we prefer if only people who are able to accept do so Smile also, please let Ella post before you do.

It was his job to patrol and his job to accept, so the redhead was kept on his feet most of the day. His heart ached for the solitude of his own quarters, and the chance to let his feet rest at last. As much as he enjoyed his duties, this was the worst one he had to endure on a daily basis. It was so boring but it had to be done. And lo and behold, his duty came upon once more. He could smell the stranger and a familiar scent that only made his frown further. A stranger was here, probably to join.

Strel stood tall, as he always did no matter the situation, came upon a strange woman and Terra, who was being intimidating. That irked the man to no end, as she hulked in that disgustingly massive form he so hated. "Now, Terra, we're not here to frighten anyone," he said calmly, a hint of warning in his voice. "Don't take her to heart. We don't demand anything." He shot her another warning look. If she wanted something from a joiner, she was in no position to demand it or request it. Nor did she seem to understand how things went at the border when a stranger was present.

He gave the woman a slight bow, trying to smile pleasantly. "You are on the border of Cour des Miracles. Which, I'm sure you're aware of," he said with a slight flourish of his arms around him. Strel straightened, absently adjusting his clothing to sit properly on his frame once more. "Are you seeking to join us?"

<style type="text/css">
.sanctuary2 b {font-weight:normal; color:#e0b3e5; letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:12px;text-shadow:#eec4f3 0px 0px 3px; }
.sanctuary2 .ooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px 60px 5px 60px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#eec4f3; text-align:center; text-shadow:#27034b 0px 1px 1px;}
.sanctuary2 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 35px 0px 35px; margin:0px;}
.sanctuary2 {margin:0 auto; width:490px; background-color:#452286; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Bp74G.png), url(http://i.imgur.com/tW6E3.png); background-position:top center,bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #e0b3e5; padding: 80px 0px 25px 0px; font-family: Times new Roman, sans-serif; font-size:13px; color:#ae9cc7; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
.sanctuary2-b {width:492px; border:1px solid #1a0333; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]
Well that was a disappointment. She'd been hoping to get something before someone else arrived. Shooting Strel a look Terra turned to leave. Sure, that was rude, but that had been her claim. Not bothering to change back Terra turned and grabbed the rabbit she'd caught, grumbling about the unfairness of the matter. Glancing behind her she looked at the canine groveling before Strel. It was obvious to see why he was the beta. Everything about him screamed dignity, and even if she complained if he asked her to do something she'd do it without a thought.

Terra turned over the hills, and disappeared out of sight of the two canines, continuing her hunt for stuff for the winter. No matter how much the pack members insisted winter would be fine, every instinct screamed at her to get more food, and safer places to sleep. It didn't matter to her if she got it robbing loners or caught it on her own. Still, it was good Strel had arrived. She wasn't prepared to represent the pack yet.
[html]
Out of Character Chit-chat. (:

Lucia-as-Ella waited, a little impatiently for someone to come and greet her. Someone needed to come and greet her so she could get Ella in a stupid pack and leave her body. She was getting annoyed when she finally heard someone's footsteps. She looked up to see a female in her Secui form. Lucia watched as she began to speak, rather demanding speaking at that. It took all of Lucia's strength to keep Ella's body from growling. Lucia knew that Ella would never get in if that would happen.

Then, a male approached with red hair. She watched him talk to the female, apparently named Terra... Then the female turned and went off, not allowing Lucia to answer her questions. She rolled her eyes slightly, making sure to hide the action from the male. He was kinder in his greeting than Terra had been. Are you seeking to join? With that question, Lucia turned on a sweet face, the one that she knew that Ella would have made.. "Yes sir I am... And to answer the other female's question.. My name is Ella Kacia." She smiled sweetly at the male, awaiting his response.

<style type="text/css">

.ella-soar93 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#ffffff; border:3px solid #ffffff; padding: 451px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:1.2em; color:#5300ca; line-height:1.3em; text-align:justify;background-image:url(http://i47.servimg.com/u/f47/15/57/31/07/soarea11.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat}
</style>[/html]
[html]
000+
I didn't mention this, but thank you for using our form xD

The redheaded man frowned as the woman receded, and he gave a slight warning growl in the back of his throat as she grumbled. At least she obeyed him. He did not want to see just how forceful he could get, especially with a woman. It was worse when he saw, and smelled, her pick up a bloody rabbit in her massive jaws and skulk away. The audacity of her! To demand food from a stranger while having her own meal. Shaking his head at the woman, Strel sighed as he turned an apologetic look on the woman.

He nodded to her answers, giving an easy smile that was common to his features. "It's a pleasure then. I'm Strelein von Rosnete, the Dauphin of the Kingdom. Our King is on business in another pack, but I will be happy to let you join us." The redhead gave another slight bow, flourishing it a bit. "What talents would you bring to us? Are you a skilled hunter? Can you cook, craft?" he asked curiously. It was not a requirement of the Kingdom, but it was always good to boost the skill pool in a pack.

<style type="text/css">
.sanctuary2 b {font-weight:normal; color:#e0b3e5; letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:12px;text-shadow:#eec4f3 0px 0px 3px; }
.sanctuary2 .ooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px 60px 5px 60px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#eec4f3; text-align:center; text-shadow:#27034b 0px 1px 1px;}
.sanctuary2 {margin:0 auto; width:490px; background-color:#452286; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Bp74G.png), url(http://i.imgur.com/tW6E3.png); background-position:top center,bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #e0b3e5; padding: 80px 0px 25px 0px; font-family: Times new Roman, sans-serif; font-size:13px; color:#ae9cc7; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
sure thing ! (x

I'll be happy to let you join us. A grin overcame "Lucia's" face, she had gotten Ella into the pack. She enjoyed living in this female's body, maybe she wouldn't give Ella her body back.. She didn't know if she would be able to regain control in the future. She guessed that was just the risk she was going to have to take when giving up her physical abilities.

The male's questions brought Lucia out of her thoughts. "Cooking.. I am excellent at cooking." She smiled. Ella had had to learn how to cook while she was staying with her teacher. He made her cook for him every single night and if the food wasn't good, then there were some dire consequences that Ella would be in for. Lucia took a deep breath, smiling happily, trying to look as much like Ella would as possible. "I can also sing, and play guitar, but I don't know if that would have any place in your ranks."

<style type="text/css">

</style>[/html]
[html]
000+
I will be getting you titled and you'll be free to post in the pack after my post. We can continue it or I can have it archived.

The man nodded at the woman's answer, racking his brain. He could not remember the last time they had a cook, if they ever did. The last lautari was Ruri and she had been gone for quite a while, too. So the woman had her options open. He grinned amiably at her, and nodded again. He was in a good mood, despite dealing with Terra's antics. "We do not have a cook at present, or a lautari - or a bard, if you will." He scratched at his chin, thinking thoroughly. "We do want people to stick around before claiming jobs. But if I'm sure if you do you can take your pick of the two."

Once, Strel would have been the Lautari in the kingdom, if Ruri had not claimed that role. Maybe if she had not, he would be a prominent musician now. "Do you care what kind of home you keep? There are plenty of abandoned houses, but I encourage new members to live at the Hotel, so help is always at hand. But if you prefer a more 'natural' home, you're free to build or claim your own." The man gestured to the pack behind him, rolling his shoulders. "I can show you to the Hotel if you wish, or you can explore. Warning, though. We don't tolerate thievery, violence, murder, or kidnapping." He grinned sheepishly. It was all just a formality.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]

Welcome to Cour des Miracles!

We are a pack of the strangest people united under a king. Explore our website for information on the pack and the rank system, so that you are better familiar with it. Now that you've join CDM, you are free to post in the pack's territory. Make sure that you post, in character, within five days!

Please visit our information portal thread to add your character to our member directory.

Need help getting started?

Check out the open threads list to see if there is anyone who would like someone to join them. You may also start your own open thread, welcome to anyone in the pack. If that isn't your cup of tea, start a thread request or check out their posts to plot with other members!

Still unsure of what to do with those threads? Check out our co-rank list to see if your character qualifies for any of the odd jobs we offer. If not, then we recommend you visit some sites for idea such as TV Tropes, among other websites. If you find yourself wanting to improve on your writing, or are still having trouble finding good things to write about, or trouble with character development, feel free to visit the mentor's forum for assistance.

[html]
sorrry for the wait <33 & it doesn't matter to me, if you want to keep it going than cool, if not, archiving is good for me too . (:

Lucia thought for a moment, which skill would Ella exceed at most? Most likely the bard, or lautari as the male had called it. She hadn't been made to cook very intricate meals though she was good at making simple things. But she was sure that her cooking wouldn't be too extraordinary here. She frowned for a moment, "Well, that really depends... What kind of cooking is not frowned upon here.. I wasn't made to make very difficult meals where I came from... Simple things was what I was best at... Perhaps I could sing a little something for you.. It would help a great deal for you to tell me if you think that I sound okay." Lucia smiled, talking exactly the way that Ella would.

Lucia smiled, "I would love for you to show me the Hotel.. I have lived in small cabins all my life, I think living in a Hotel would be nice." She grinned, that way Ella could communicate with everyone around her easily. She smiled at the male, he was nice..

<style type="text/css">

</style>[/html]