when you leave me.
Halcyon Mountain, close to InH and AT.

[html]
[/html] After meeting that petite Inferni girl -- Zana, she now knew -- Tayui had relocated east and farther away from Salsola. Just being so close to their borders gave her the willies and she wanted desperately to scrub herself clean. As she stole eastward, she noticed the scent of a new pack on the horizon. She hadn't realized a new pack had formed; however, she did pass by the remains of Dahlia de Mai and noticed the scent of a pack's borders near the former pack there as well. It was interesting to see so many new packs cropping up recently: she just wondered why they were appearing all of a sudden.

Either way, her curiosity about these news packs was not as intense as her curiosity about Salsola. Though, that was putting it a bit mildly; she was obsessed to the point of death with that pack and wanted nothing more than to destroy Eris. Though, after speaking with some of the luperci, she now realized that she genuinely did care about the enslavement of others and that it wasn't just a ruse. Nonetheless, that haunting feeling that had followed her from Salsola persisted to this day: she needed to get even with Eris. That woman deserved much worse.

And so, Tayui lurked near Anathema, hoping to find one of their strange members to help her out. She could only hope for the best.[html]
[/html]
[html]

OOC :: woot took me long enough to answer, sorry for that WC→279

The black female just left the dark tunnels and leaded toward the borders of the Anatheman territory. She crossed them without paying much attention on the singing birds standing at the surrounding trees or at the small creatures that ran frightened by her presence.

She left her bag and knife at home to walk freely on her four legged form. She enjoyed the feeling of the soft ground and dry leaves below her paws, closing her eyes for a moment she breathed deeply filling her lungs with the fresh scent of the upcoming winter. Everything was so peaceful and calmed, but the Zepar's mind wasn't as calmed as her surroundings. Her thoughts swirled in her head filling her mind without allowing the large wolf to relax. The recent issue with the new Rakeeb, and the lack of knowledge about her neighbor packs were the principal things she wanted to solve. Or at least try to.

As concentrated as she was, Akira didn't notice the scent of a near wolf until she did actually trip over the white female. Oh sorry. Were the first words she spelled out blinking at the sudden encounter. Giving a better look at the loner she studied her just in case. She was about Akira's size and her coat was mostly white. Greetings Miss. The black she-wolf said politely lowering her head in respect at the older wolf. Is there anything i may help you with? She asked not just because she was dieing for something to do beside her usual duties inside Anathema, it seemed that the older loner was actually searching for someone to help her and Akira was interested in knowing what.

Akira lives "Akira talks" Akira thinks

Table by Luna

<style> .akira-table01 p.ooc {text-indent:0px; font-style:italic; font-size:10px; } p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:450px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;} .akira-table01 p {padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:45px;} .akira-table01 b {color:#ede8b0; letter-spacing:.5px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; } .akira-table01 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1044.photobucket.com/albums/b45 ... 1310859450); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #AC5A10; outline:1px solid #000000; font-family: tahoma, serif; font-size:12px; color:#b4a043; letter-spacing:.-.5px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:18px; width:390px; text-align:left; padding:310px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto; } </style> [/html]
's all good. c:

[html]
[/html] Tayui had been waiting for -- well, someone. So, when she finally got that special someone, it was a bit surprising and rather unceremonious. Tayui saw a wolf approaching from a short distance, but was only able to skirt out of the way in the nick of time. At first, Tayui thought the girl was going to attack her -- after she came so close -- but it seemed as though the girl was just completely out of it. It was either that or she was high as a kite and Tayui didn't want to jump to conclusions -- not just yet.

The girl muttered a quick apology, but still had a glaze look to her. Was she high? The wolf took a few steps back and then composed herself. This time, she spoke with a little more eloquence and control. She supposed that if this girl was high, she'd be more open to Tayui's suggestion. If she wasn't, then she'd have to be a little more subtle. But either way, it wouldn't hurt to fish for help.

"I'm looking for someone who'd be willing in making a trade. I've information for sale and I'm looking for the same in return. Are you interested?"
[html]
[/html]
[html]

OOC ::

I am interested. Akira said after a few moments. She didn't feel quite sure of what kind of information the white female seek for, but as fast as the whole situation started leading toward something dangerous for her pack, the black she-wolf was going to make the lone wolf regret anything she got against Anathema.

The eyes of the large female narrowed. What kind of information are you seeking for? Distrust and interest could be heard as the black one spoke. What am i even talking with her? She thought still waiting for her answer. I could just go and do anything else for my pack... Even if that was true, the young warrior couldn't help herself but to think that a little exchange of information wasn't a big deal.

Akira lives "Akira talks" Akira thinks

Table by Luna

<style> .akira-table01 p.ooc {text-indent:0px; font-style:italic; font-size:10px; } p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:450px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;} .akira-table01 p {padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:45px;} .akira-table01 b {color:#ede8b0; letter-spacing:.5px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; } .akira-table01 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1044.photobucket.com/albums/b45 ... 1310859450); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #AC5A10; outline:1px solid #000000; font-family: tahoma, serif; font-size:12px; color:#b4a043; letter-spacing:.-.5px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:18px; width:390px; text-align:left; padding:310px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto; } </style> [/html]
[html]
[/html] The black wolf seemed interested, but suspicious of Tayui's intentions. This was good. Tayui would not have wanted someone who was willing to accept any proposal because then they might be swayed to reveal Tayui if they were caught in Anathema. Tayui nodded approvingly without realizing it and carried on the action as it was intentional. She was pleased, and so she tried to ignore the tingling sensation in her back -- she didn't like knowing someone didn't trust her. It put her ill at ease, humorously enough.

"Not much," she admitted. "Just information about patrols and scouts. I'm just curious to know what goes on in that new pack to the west -- by Drifter Bay. I've heard some nasty rumours about them, but I don't think I'd be up for the task. I was thinking someone like you -- someone quicker and a little shrewder than I -- might be up for the task. That's why I came to Anathema," she explained, trying to make it sound like it was just an innocent curiosity, but one she was too frightened to do on her own. Once she had named her task, she waited to see what the other woman would do next. Tayui was hoping that she would simply name her price. [html]
[/html]