Invdegesv
[html]
Invdegesv

Date: Nov 24
Please correct me if I'm/Ulilohi is wrong about people's residence

She wondered if she should be here at all, as she sat in the little clearing somewhere in Cour des Miracles. Should she not be in AniWaya, organizing the re-building of the area? She had so many things that needed done, and so much that needed repairing. The relationship with this pack was one of these broken things, but she feared she might have run off too quickly. Was it not right to get to know them first, and not another pack? She wasn't certain, but right then she felt as if she was doing everything wrong, and yet still fascinated by this pack. Fascinated enough to stay here a few extra days, despite her guilt.

It was strange to her, to organize a pack like this. There was no village, no central area where most of the pack members could be found. It made it that much harder to find someone. She had hoped to meet many on her trip, but this huge land was making it difficult for her. The mount stood nearby, freely grazing on whatever it could find. It'd come when she called, and Ulilohi rarely bothered with tying it anywhere. She merely sat and pondered where to go next, where she might find one of them to introduce herself to. If she spoke to many enough, perhaps they would - collectively - see that she was not Maska. It was clear to her that many (in all three packs) had decided that the members of the Great Tribe were all like Maska, and she could not really blame them, given the betrayal they had suffered. Still, she could not right that wrongful idea if she couldn't find any of the pack members, could she? Sitting there, thinking, she was re-braiding one of her longest braids, a thin one she had dedicated to her brother. It was comforting, in the midst of all her vacillation.

<style type="text/css">
#marit { padding:35px; background-image:url(http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... herbg2.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: center; }
#marit p { padding-left:0px; text-indent:0px; margin-left:0px; text-align:justify; line-height:1.4em;}
#marit b, #marit i { font-family: cambria, serif; font-size: 1.3em; }
#marit .count { text-align:right; float:right; font-family: cambria, serif; }
#marit .separator { font-family: 'Bookman Old Style', serif; font-size: 2em; display: block; font-style: italic; margin: 20px 0 20px 0; border-top:1px solid; border-bottom: 1px solid; padding: 10px 0 10px 0; text-align: right; }</style>[/html]
Pearl was seriously considering leaving Cour des Miracles. She wasn’t very close to anyone and she was now starting to doubt her heart that told her that this was home. For her, this was starting to feel not like a home. It was almost like a prison but to be fair she was rather shy and withdrawn. So it was partly her fault that she didn’t have many friends. She might wait a bit and decide what to do in awhile. But she had no idea where she would go.

She wondered the borders, lost in thought. She figured that she might want to travel to different packs and see what they were like and if any of them felt like home. It might take a while to find out but she was willing to wait until she knew for sure that a place was truly home and that she would belong there.

She paused as the scent of a newcomer hit her nose. She didn’t know what pack it was since she had never left Cour des Miracles. So she cautiously headed towards the scent. Before her was a woman wolf with a shawl of some sort. She didn’t seem like she was dangerous but one could never tell. ”Hello, there. What brings you to Cour des Miracles?” She hoped her voice was strong but she was pretty certain that it wasn’t.
[html]
Invdegesv

Sorry for the shortness Smile

Thoughts wove patterns and trailed off before changing forms entirely and Ulilohi lost track of time as she absent-mindedly made up her braids carefully. She was mid-ways in one when a young wolfess approached her, and Ulilohi looked up, hands still on it. She hastily fastened its ends as a work-in-progress before getting up and introducing herself. Left-hand fingers wrapped around the other, hanging in front of her and pointing to the ground. Beads and feathers rustled and shook, dangling from her head and neck. "Greetings. I'm Ulilohi, I've come from AniWaya, hoping for friends here." The sentence was delivered with a confident smile, but she tried to make her 7-foot frame appear smaller somehow, less intruding. What she said wasn't a lie, exactly, either. What she hoped for was fewer enemies - friend might be highly unlikely for a long while. There had been deaths on all sides of the conflict, so Vigilante and Savina had informed her. Obviously, Ulilohi was not necessarily welcome in this place, and yet here she was, offering her face in return for possible future forgiveness of sins that were not hers. Well, her people's. Her pose was non-dominant, her tail tucked firmly between her legs as she waited for a response from the other wolfess, but she did not fear to meet the femme's gaze confidently.

<style type="text/css">
#marit { padding:35px; background-image:url(http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... herbg2.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: center; }
#marit p { padding-left:0px; text-indent:0px; margin-left:0px; text-align:justify; line-height:1.4em;}
#marit b, #marit i { font-family: cambria, serif; font-size: 1.3em; }
#marit .count { text-align:right; float:right; font-family: cambria, serif; }
#marit .separator { font-family: 'Bookman Old Style', serif; font-size: 2em; display: block; font-style: italic; margin: 20px 0 20px 0; border-top:1px solid; border-bottom: 1px solid; padding: 10px 0 10px 0; text-align: right; }</style>[/html]