[m][dnd]I Can Feel Your Fever, Taking Over
[html]
WARNING: This thread contains material exceeding the general board rating of PG-13. It may contain very strong language, drug usage, graphic violence, and/or graphic sexual content. Reader discretion is advised.

<style type="text/css">.marsmel2 b {color:#133341;text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #FFFFFF;} .marsmel2 b2 {color:#53070b;text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #FFFFFF;} .marsmel2 b3 {color:#3c1d33;text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #FFFFFF;}</style>
http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... melwc2.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
OOC: [p] Orin pleases. forward dated to 3/24; I also rambled a lot on this one, whoops. +10(1,033)
Love hurts, but sometimes it's a good hurt

It'd been some time since Mars had settled in the lands of the Court once more. He found himself actually doing things around the packlands this time though, because he needed to earn his keep. Today he settled for scouting the borders, without the aid of his children or the woman who was trying to worm her way into his heart. She had already done so, making decisions hard for him already, but he still had this resistance in him that would not allow him to even fathom asking her to be his mate. His heart was still yearning for that one woman he was not allowed to have, or at least it seemed as if he could not have her. Last he heard of her, she had broken up with Shawchert, one smart decision among dozens of dumb ones in his opinion, but it was a smart one, and he did give her that at least. Mars dug into his pants pocket and he pulled out the hardened body part he had found in his white jeans after he woke up from being Hurricane. He looked at it, and then he thought of Shaw. He knew it was the man's ear, yet, he did not throw it away, He looked at it still, and he rubbed it between his fingers as he scouted along the borders, mounted upon his steed.

Vox trotted along with a certain grace that was almost militia style compared to his normally relaxed demeanor. Mars had noticed that the stallion was acting funny, but he figured it was because it had been some time that they had ridden in these trails, and not only that, but Vox seemed to want to go the route for the old borders several times. It made the beast weary because he did not know the trail, and that was understandable to the Russo male. It had been more than a year since he had been to this place, and he knew that things changed, including himself. He still needed to talk to Vigilante, personally, and tell him things. Mars figured that Vigilante had the right to know about his condition, if the male did not already realize the issue from when he came here the first time. Mars pushed the ear back into his pants pocket and he adjusted himself on the beast's back as the buckskin continued to move along the new trail of the borders of their home.

Arr ya gonna tell Vigilante 'bout Hurricane? Er juss me? asked the other half of the Russo male, appearing to be running right alongside Vox. Vox, of course, would not see this male, but Vox did understand that Mars did talk to himself. For as long as Vox had been around Mars, he was actually quite comfortable in the presence of both Mars and Bartholomew. Vox had yet to encounter Hurricane though, the elusive bastard. It was probably for the best that Vox and Hurricane did not meet though, because one of two things would happen. One: Hurricane decides to become a horseback sociopath. Or two: Hurricane decides that Vox looks yummy enough to eat, so he kills the stallion. Either one would not be a good thing for anyone involved in it. Hopefully Vox would get the point to run away from his master when Hurricane was around. I don't know Bartholomew. He hasn't seemed to be all that active recently. The last thing I caught him doing was you know...Shaw... spoke the male, in a hushed voice so that onlookers would not be able to hear him all that clearly, but in all reality, they probably could because it was only his voice, twice, and the sound of the thumping of Vox's hooves against the dirt.

It was interesting to point out the way that Mars held himself upon Vox though, his back straight and shoulders broad and level. He looked almost proud upon his steed, his tail curled at the tip and his He also did not wear his leather jacket this day, rather his studded leather vest that had taken some time to complete. Still, the vest did not have all of the studs that he wanted to put on it, for he had run out of studs, and then had to pack up and leave. The family did not really go by Halifax, though Mars seemed to have been sneaky as Bartholomew and went to the festival, because there were new tattoos that were inked into his flesh. One Large "Air" symbol on each of his arms, and then a quote in latin on his chest. He could cover the latin quote with his clothing, but the two air symbols were impossible. He also had a bunch of fresh scars from Hurricane's reckless battles. A few of them were from Shawchert's sword, and others were from that loner bitch that Hurricane attacked. They were noticeable as well, a long slash on his shoulder, almost right on the joint, and the others across his stomach, and even a nick on his left knee. His pants covered this one though, and the ones across his stomach also were covered by the vest. He also wore red leather gloves with the fingers cut out of them. It was for the protection of his hands from the rope that he used as reigns for the steed. Let's just say that Bartholomew was sometimes clumsy when it came to riding and gloves were something that would help break having cuts on the palms, but it being fingerless helped with Bartholomew's nasty habit of smoking nicotine.

Dat doesn't mean dat he's not jus' laying in wait Mars. spoke Bartholomew, bringing up a good point, and Mars knew this and he was prepared always for Hurricane to pop up. He had been able to fight Hurricane once and get away with it, and slowly, Mars was getting less and less scared of the being. Hurricane wanted this though. While Mars was busy worrying about other things, he'd eventually let his guard down, and then... Then Hurricane would have his chance.

Mars speaks Bartholomew Speaks Hurricane Speaks

and it feels like I'm alive...
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC here!

Word Count → 500+

Once again the Takekuro woman had found herself traveling long and far away from her home lands in the south. This trip had been planned, though, and arrangements had been made for the other animal tenders to care for the stock in her stead. About two weeks ago the Domatrice of Cercatori d'Arte had hitched up her favorite, docile yet sturdy mare, Spot, collected supplies and Sarian, and set out on a trip away from Cercatori. Things were still not right at home, but her cause had been stagnant for a while now. At least she had a good reason for going right then; she wanted to be with her daughters on their first birthday. It was strange to think that she must travel to them, for they both had already created a life for themselves outside of their mother's care. Once of her girls had even founded what appeared to be a very prosperous pack! And just by looking at Titania, and the way her pack looked at her, you know instantly that she was doing well for her new family, and Orin felt that deep sense of pride at her daughter's accomplishments.

But before she had visited New Dawn, the emissary from d'Arte stopped by Casa di Cavalieri to celebrate with Juliet, her frail daughter. It was strange to think that Juliet could get along here just fine, what with her disability, but after that visit she knew she was just fine.

With the family calls over, Orin decided to make one last stop on her way back to Cercatori d'Arte. And what better place to pop in to visit than her former pack lands, Cour des Miracles! Though times had changed, she still had friends and family within the Court, and knew that her visit would be welcomed.

So then it was that Orin approached the familiar border, though something seemed a bit different about this place. Had the lands changed since she last lived here, over a year ago? Did the borders move? Hmm... She reigned up Spot farther out than she thought she would, feeling confused about the borders. A head popped up then, two small gray ears and inquisitive eyes. Orin looked over her shoulder and placed a comforting hand on the small one.

“They will probably be here soon, pigeon,” she told the puppy. In a sleep voice the girl asked who and Orin replied. “More family to meet, darling. More to meet.” The puppy was rambunctious and went wild when she got to meet new people. Quite a charmer, but full of that mischievous energy no adult could hope to match.

Wondering just who it would be to find them there, Orin decided not to wait as if sneaking about the borders, and decided a how was in order. But just as she began to let the cry announce her presence, her ear flicked. She heard the sounds of hooves coming toward them. Leading Spot around, she saw a very familiar figure. Her heart fluttered and she urged Spot forward quickly.

“Mars! You're here?!” By the looks of it, she prepared to spring right off of her horse and into Mars' arms as soon as they grew close enough. Her pink tail lashed wildly behind her. “What are you doing back in the Court?”

<style>
.orin2012 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.orin2012 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.orin2012 .charname {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#151524; margin:0px 0px 50px 0px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:55px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; text-align:center; width:100%;}
.orin2012 b {color:#97000b; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.orin2012 {background-color:#7e5921; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/4gPM1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #000000; }
.orin2012 .inner {margin:0px 5px 300px 5px; padding:15px; background-image:url(http://soulsrpg.com/images/pride/templa ... ate_bg.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none solid solid solid; border-color:#0F0F1A;}
.orin2012 p.wordcount {color:#ddd397; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; border-top:1px solid #000000; text-align:center; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-indent:0px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
<style type="text/css">.marsmel2 b {color:#133341;text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #FFFFFF;} .marsmel2 b2 {color:#53070b;text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #FFFFFF;} .marsmel2 b3 {color:#3c1d33;text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #FFFFFF;}</style>
http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... melwc2.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
OOC: +3 (477)
Love hurts, but sometimes it's a good hurt

"What if Vigi wants ta kick ya' out when he finds out, eh? Think 'bout dat one, Marsy?" Asked Bartholomew, the asshole he was. He even gave Mars a sly look with a wide grin on his face. How funny would it be for him to be kicked out of another pack? Hilarious to the Cubbins male. Perhaps finally Bartholomew would be able to take the family back to California, where they belonged. Mars would not have anything to do with California though, for he was long done with the place, and he never wanted to even think about going back. He wasn't happy in Nova Scotia, but he was long from done trying to find a place for him to live happily. There were ten packs on the peninsula, there had to be one in which he would fit in. Hopefully the Court was that place. Imagine, the place of the mutts, for none other than Mars Russo. He would be nothing then a damn fool to the Courtiers. Just like his job once was, almost a year ago.

"He won't kick us out, as long as you behave. I will deal with Hurricane myself." the male clearly stated to the cocky Californian. Bart put a frown on his face quickly. "Dere's no fun in behavin'." spoke the Cubbins male to the Russo. Mars looked down at the being and he pulled Vox to a halt. "Listen to me..." started Mars with a hushed voice and a threatening glare. "If you fuck this up for me, I will kill you." the male spoke, a snarl on his maw before Bartholomew looked away from Mars and towards an approaching figure. Mars' mouth was wiped clean quickly as he looked at the figure and he cocked his head lightly. The scent hit him like a ton of bricks. Orin Takekuro. His two ears perked towards the woman and he actually let a small smile form on his maw. Before Mars was able to say anything, the woman had nearly jumped out of her skin, her words excited and her tail wagging. His own tail started to wag lightly as he quickly dismounted his steed and he moved towards her steed with a grace that was just him and his glory.

He offered a hand to her when he came to the side of her steed, offering to help her down. His eyes looked into her own, since he did not wear his sunglasses this evening, those icy blue eyes were solely focused on the woman. The smile was still there as he prepared to finally answer her question. "I moved back here with Krystalle and the kids. Crimson Dreams had nothing for me, nor my family." spoke the male, nodding his head lightly. "What are you doing here?" asked Mars, cocking his head to her.

and it feels like I'm alive...
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC here!

Word Count → 600+

He saw her – of course, for she was a very difficult sight to miss – and this time greeted her with far more warmth than he had during their past few meetings. She did not dwell on those old times, but the reception made her ears perk and her heart sing when she saw him dismount Vox with intent to come greet her. She tugged back lightly against Spot’s reigns, the mare slowed a little but Orin didn’t care to wait for the animal to halt fully. Instead, she swung her leg over the saddle and slipped down the side of Spot’s flank. She had come far since her early years, and now had learned to harness her natural grace and dexterity… when she wanted to. For once this was no pratfall as the Tundra wolfess landed lightly on her feet. Spot only progressed another few steps before coming to a stop, which was good since Sarian was still stuck up by the saddle.

Somewhere on her way down she had grabbed the hand that had been outstretched to help her, even though she hadn’t needed it, and now she held his hand in her own small palm. She nodded with his explanation about moving back to the Court, her eyes sympathetic and full of understanding. “I didn’t expect to find you here. You’re everywhere, lately. I guess that just goes to show how hard it can be to find a real home in this world.” Her words were light but serious. Then she patted him on the shoulder, adding a bit more ease to her tone. “But maybe you needed all of it, needed that time away to know that the Court is where you truly belong? After all, they say we never know what we have until it’s gone. Luckily the Court was here to come back to!” She grinned after her quick talking tirade, but the smile lost some of its intensity as she realized the depth of the very words she spoke.

“It’s good that you have taken your family to a place you are comfortable calling home… Oh!” Speaking about family and with the help from a yip coming from Spot’s saddle, she suddenly remembered that she had not come here alone. Turning to the mare, she paced to where Spot now stood and reached up, all the while explaining to Mars why she was here.

“I’ve been out traveling a bit, again,” she mentioned, her voice breathy for a second as she picked the large pup out of her blanketed “shelf” by the saddle. Sarian, the gray wolf pup, had grown fast and was quite close to her full adult wolf size. Yet Orin was unsure of just how old she was, and she had yet to change, so she made accommodations on the horse for the pup. She was an arm full for Orin now, and her tail almost beat the Takekuro woman to death, but somehow she managed to get Sarian to the ground. As soon as her four paws were down, Sarian took off to sniff around, wandering over to Vox first and foremost. “…traveling with Sarian.” She huffed and walked back over to Mars. “I found her just after the festival – I swear she’s already doubled in size. Anyway, Juliet and Titania’s birthday was a few days ago, so we went to Casa di Cavalieri and then New Dawn to see them, and so they could meet their new sister. We finally ended up here because I’ve come looking for Niro. Looks like I got more than I was looking for.” She grinned and giggled softly, then glanced over her shoulder at Sarian.

“So I’m positive she’s going to try to eat Vox in a minute if you don’t invite us to lunch…” She turned just her eyes back to Mars, looking at him out of the corner of her vision with a coy grin tight across her muzzle.

<style>
.orin2012 .charname {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#151524; margin:0px 0px 50px 0px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:55px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; text-align:center; width:100%;}
.orin2012 {background-color:#7e5921; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/4gPM1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #000000; }
.orin2012 .inner {margin:0px 5px 300px 5px; padding:15px; background-image:url(http://soulsrpg.com/images/pride/templa ... ate_bg.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none solid solid solid; border-color:#0F0F1A;}
.orin2012 p.wordcount {color:#ddd397; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; border-top:1px solid #000000; text-align:center; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-indent:0px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
OOC: Yeah here you go :3
A revolution has begun today for me inside

Now that was not a grace he often saw from the woman, and the grab of her hand in his seemed to just feel electric to him. He swallowed and he took a deep inhale. The inhale made his ears perk forward, giving him that sharp husky-esque look that he seemed to have about him and his family. She also answered his question rather quickly and then patted his shoulder. That pat gave him another whiff of her scent in the close distance, and it started to give him a warm feeling in his stomach. It made him rather confused, and he didn't even think about the depth of the words that she had spoken to him just moments ago. He was thinking about it so hard that he almost missed what she had spoken about with the family moving here to the court again, and how it was good to have a home as well. Mars nodded his head regardless, and smiled an almost awkward smile to the woman.

Mars was about to break his awkward silences with words to speak, but the woman continued, and then a rather big puppy had been let down from the saddle. The child did not look anything like Orin, so he guessed that it was someone else's. The child took off towards Vox, who was unstartled by the child, but willing to stand his ground against the child if he needed to. Mars looked at the child and his stallion. " Who's kid is that?" asked Mars, turning his head back to her, and getting yet another whiff of the strong scent that came from the woman. His pupils dilated as he looked at her, and a handsome smile formed on his lips. One that was unique in itself, never to be imitated by the other personalities.

That question was also answered rather quickly, as well as the question more so in depth of what her travels have been. She finished her poetic speech with a compliment and a giggle, and Mars chuckled lightly and held the smile strong on his face. "So me being here is just as good as seeing your brother? I haven't even smelt his scent around the packlands at all since I've been here, love." the Russo man spoke to the woman, an odd tone in his voice that he didn't really mean to make, but it did tip off as slightly seductive in the beginning. He couldn't help himself though, and he really didn't know what he was doing. Not even as the next words fell from his mouth.

" Amon has got some meat drying in my dad's old house, I can just pay him back later with some real good meat instead. He won't mind." Mars spoke, inviting them to eat his son's catch, but Mars was good for his word, and Mars knew that Amon didn't treat the meat good enough for it to taste all that well if it was allowed to dry out all the way, rather than it just being only a day since he started to dry it out. He then moved to the woman and he wrapped his arm around her waist and pulled her to his side and he motioned to her to head over towards Vox and to grab Spot so that they could go and get that food. Then again, you smell delicious yourself, Orin. the words were low, and close to the woman's ear. The words also were rumbled from this throat, his own coy smile forming on his maw.

the ultimate defense is to pretend..
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC here!

Word Count → 500+

Orin knew that she had been cutting it close on her journey, but she really meant to be back in d’Arte by now. Traveling with the puppy had made the trip take twice as long as she expected, and being around so many strange females had changed her in a slight way – a way she wasn’t aware of, until now. Of course her body had begun to speak to her a day ago, and she knew that her timing had been wrong and she underestimated it, which was another reason why she had come to the Court. Close to home, this place was safer for her right now than the wilds. Her scent would draw out every last thing that goes bump in the night.

Then again, a devilish part of her was happy that Mars had been the one to find her here instead of her brother. There was only a moment of surprise when he mentioned Niro, her ears tilting back. “Is he not here…?” she muttered, but her mind was cloudy and she was suddenly not worried about her sturdy and capable brother. Who knows how long Mars had been back, maybe it was perfectly reasonable that the men hadn’t met yet. She decided not to question it, for now.

His arm slid around her waist and she was suddenly pulled in close to her friend. She gave a happy little yip and slipped her arm around his back. “Oooh…” She lost herself for a moment, swooning as she looked up at the charming grin pressed onto Mars’s muzzle. Had her timing truly been wrong, or was it just too right?

A moment later a mischievous grin came to her own features as she grabbed for Spot’s reigns and let Mars lead them through the Court. Sarian was fairly obedient the whole time, running circles around them to see everything, but never going too far from Orin. Only once did she have to command her back to her side and scold her. Her maternal instincts were on high right now, and Sarian was inclined to obey the authority in her voice.

As they neared their destination, she leaned in to Mars. The walk to the house had been almost painful. For once Orin couldn’t fill it with idle chatter, even though the two old friends had plenty of catching up to do. For some reason, none of that felt important right now. Being here, back in the Court, with Mars… it was like the world spoke to her core, and fogged her thoughts. The soft breeze that tugged at her coat sent tingles throughout – and so did Mars’s touch. It was all she could do to walk straight and hold on to Spot’s tether, what with the way the world seemed to take on a whole new sense.

When they finally reached the house, she dropped the mare’s reigns. She was docile and obedient, and wouldn’t wander far. There had been once when Orin was surprised that Mars didn’t tether Vox, but now she understood.

Sarian ran ahead to inspect the yard, and Orin leaned in to Mars. “You know,” she whispered. “I’m pretty sure she’ll be distracted for a while…”

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]
OOC: rawr. +3(443)
I never thought Id be in this far

He was confusing himself. He didn't know personally what was going through his own head. He just wanted something more from the woman and he didn't even mind the presence of the child all too much, except for the quick glances to see if the child was actually following along. Instinctively done all in all. He wasn't all much worried about anything really though, not Paz, not Amon, not Krystalle, just Orin. He honestly didn't understand it all. He had been holding his breath for a moment, as he thought about not caring, but once he realized that he was going on a journey to somewhere deep into the court, he realized that he needed air. He breathed in deeply, silently, though his exhale was much greater than that. Then it was a sharp inhale that made his head light. He cooed lightly at the thought.

He was stuck in limbo as they walked though, and it felt good because he didn't feel that feeling of eyes on his back the whole time. He give little nibbles to the woman as they walked along to the old Russo household. It was old and abandoned still. He sighed lightly as they came up to the door and Axel came from the other yard and baaed at Mars. Mars shook his head and the ram did not approach. It was starting to understand him and his language, which was a good thing. Mars let go of the mustang and let it roam around to see it's mate, Senorita, and Mars continued on. Mars looked to Orin, and She looked back and whispered to him. The words made a smile appear on his normally masked face and he took her by the hand and led her towards the door.

The door was broken, meaning someone had been there since they had been gone, but Mars was working on fixing the door. He let the woman go and he propped open the door and walked in. He held it open for her so he could close it again. "Come in, It's still messy since I've returned but I've been having to work on my own house as well." the male spoke to her, shrugging lightly. The couched and the beds are still good though. Dad made sure to find the best beds." spoke the Russo male, nodding his head lightly, the smile still on his face. He couldn't stop smiling really. It was weird, especially for him. He didn't notice it though, and hopefully, neither did Orin. Or at least enough to get concerned about it.

try not to miss me when I'm gone...
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Word Count → 300+

“Sarian, you play for a while, but don’t go more than a house either way,” she waved her arm, and with that she was taken into the old Russo house with Mars. The place still held echoes of the past, of the time when she first came to Nova Scotia to escape the slums of Florida. This place held many memories of one of her earliest friends, Rurik, a man that some part of her ghost still missed. She never did truly know what had become of him, but he was a tough wolf who could take care of himself. He probably just went back home to Russia.

Her eyes peered around the house as she entered, distracted for a small moment from their flirtations. A small smile came to her and then she turned liquid amber eyes back to Mars. At the word “bed” Orin perked up, and not even for the reason that their flirty ways would have suggested. “Mmm… bed. You know how long it’s been since I’ve stretched out on a nice bed?” She was speaking casually, but she moved to Mars and ran light fingers across his chest. “I moved out of the Terrace after I left Shawchert, and someone has taken over the book store so it’s all haystacks in the barn for me now.”

Sauntering past him, she moved through the living quarters and towards a room. There she saw what Mars had been talking about, the sturdy bed with what looked to be a pillow soft mattress kept up by the Russo elder. Mirthful laughter danced down the hall as she sprang forward, landing on the mattress kitty-corner. She stretched out on her stomach, joints crackling and popping as she eased and relaxed. She gathered up a pillow and buried her face in it for a moment before turning her head. “Marsy…” she called in a velvety, playful voice. “This bed is so comfortable. You ought to come see for yourself…” Still lying on her stomach, her tail swayed lazily but happy.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]
OOC: slight pp discussed oocly +5

With commands to the child, and a wave, Mars had completed the task of getting the woman inside of the house. He closed the door behind him, and he followed the woman throughout the house, him feeling slightly awkward about the mess since he normally did keep things in order. This wasn't his house so he had no reason to keep it in order except for the rooms when Krystalle kicked him out for being an asshole, or she kicked out Bartholomew, or locked Hurricane inside. He sighed lightly at the mess but was surprised when the woman looked over it and just continued on to the bedroom. He followed close behind her, and he grabbed at her hand but to no avail. Once he caught up with the woman she was already jumping to the bed, and it would have been bad to grab her then, so he stood there at the end of the bed and just stared at her for a moment.

He felt hot all of a sudden and he took his vest from his shoulders and put it on the ground. He was slightly weird about his chest showing now because of his new tattoo in latin across his chest and the scars that were on his shoulder and on his stomach from when he fought with Shawchert and with that loner, Amy. He looked at her and her beautiful body though, and he felt a warm sensation in the pit of his stomach, and it was going lower. He got anxious, and he started didn't do well for him trying to resist whatever he was trying to resist. He knew he wasn't going to be able to help it, but he kept his pants on anyways, even though the fabric seemed to be burning his thighs up. He wanted to strip them but he didn't he walked over and laid the woman as the woman spoke to him a third time. It's a shame to not have a bed. This one is always here if you want it. spoke the male, though the words seemed mumbled, because his head was getting more and more foggy as the moments of breathing moved on and on.

She was still laying on her stomach, and he went to her side and he put his arm around her wait and pulled her closer to where they were touching hips. He was burning up again. He didn't know what to do other than what his instincts told him. He took his tattooed hand to the woman's face and he tilted her head to him, and pressed his nose against hers, and then he licked her lips. He then realized what he was doing and got embarrassed so he pulled slightly away from her, and looked at the pillow on the bed before he laid his head down on it. His face sunk into the pillow, but only halfway, and the one icy blue eye of his was looking at her, if the fur on that side of his face was not pitch black, then she probably would have seen how red his skin got, not only under his fur, but also in his scars that littered his face.

"Orin.... I love you... I miss you...always... "

<style type="text/css">
.mars {width:400px; background-color:#000; border:1px solid white; padding:10px;}
.mars2 {padding:10px 0px 0px 0px; font-family:georgia; font-size:11px; color:#fff; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;}
.mars b {color:#6A6A6A; font-family:georgia;}
.mars p {text-indent:39px; margin:0px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC Sorry my posting here might be a little laggy since it's passed the point where I can post while at work. Wink 700+

Bed... It had been ages since she'd laid down on a nice, comfortable bed, and for some reason this one seemed twice as cushioned and soft as she could have ever imagined. She had moved out of her cottage in the Treetop Terrace shortly after her break up with Shawchert, had stayed about her pack's lands, and more recently was bedding down in the hay bales in d'Arte's stables. It was just when she thought about taking a look into her old book store that the place had been infiltrated (as it seemed) by some new usurper within the pack, so she begrudgingly remained living in the stables for now, despite how uncomfortable the existence was.

Of course, the fact that this bed was so nice was heightened by her state. It was surprising that it all came on so fast. Earlier she only had an inkling of the notion that it was time, but now all of a sudden all of her senses were heightened. The bed so comfortable, the house (despite all the mess) so inviting, and Mars so... without a shirt...

She barely caught sight of the bicolored man before he slipped down next to her, her eyes flying open wide when he grabbed her and pulled her close. She gasped, surprised but not angry, her visage a mixture of excitement and pleased confusion as she was pulled against him and suddenly face to face. Well, more that face to face, for in that same instant the Russo pressed up against her and took for himself – and gave to her – a deep, heartfelt kiss. At first her golden eyes flew open even wider in feigned surprise, though she couldn't deny to her subconscious that she had wanted it to happen. There was only a moment of tension before the ivory woman melted beneath Mars's hold, her own tongue lapping his muzzle before the kiss ended.

When he pulled away she was stunned, both at the kiss and that he ended it. Her amber eyes followed him as he sank back into the pillow, burying most of his face and hiding from her. A hand that had wrapped around his shoulder pulled away for a moment in her sudden uncertainty, not knowing why he had pulled back from her. He wanted it, didn't he? He began the affection and she didn't retreat, so what was the problem now? She wanted to do the typical Orin thing and fill the air with words, asking and prodding, why? But she was tongue tied and twisted, and it was probably for the better that she couldn't yet utter a word.

Golden eyes met the single icy blue, and as soon as their sights linked he said it. Her brows furrowed and for a split second it looked like she might cry, but instead her expression shifted again and she slid down to the bed next to him.

“Why haven't you ever said that before?” she asked as she wrapped an arm around him, and without fully knowing it she moved her leg so it brushed against his, her body leaning against him. There had always been a connection between the two, a connection that for some reason had never been fully acknowledged by either.

'Orin, I love you... how many times had she heard that before? From other men, never like this. Never at a time when she burned to say it back, yearned to believe it with every fiber of her being... never from someone she never thought she would hear it from.

“I love you too, Mars,” her voice caught a bit, hung up on emotion. “Why do we always have to be apart? Why has it been like this for the last... the last year? If you love me, and I love you..?”

Unconsciously, she pressed herself closer to him. Pulling emotion from the man was about as easy as pulling teeth from a shark six leagues deep. This could be the only moment spent like this, in utter honesty, and she would not waste it.

Yet even as she tried to get closer the moment changed. Her eyelids slid closed on their own accord and she took in a deep, rough breath. Letting it out smoothly, she whispered at the end of it... I want you...

<style>
.orinlizard-text {padding:0px 7px;}
.orinlizard {padding:5px 0px; text-indent:25px; margin:0px;}
.orinlizard b {color:#e9b656; font-weight:bold;}
.orinlizard {width:400px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#ad9500; background-image:url(http://img718.imageshack.us/img718/5581/souls68.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:250px 0px 0px 0px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5e3e4b; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
OOC: no worries, we'll just work around that :] +5(639)

It made his heart sink into his stomach, and his breath stop in his chest. He held his breath as his single blue eye was on the woman, the pupil not like it normally was, not narrowed and cold, but soft and almost warm, the look of love stuck there. The woman looked as if she would cry, and he felt like he wanted to, but pride would never let him do so. Not in front of Orin. Not in front of Krystalle, Amon, Paz. Anyone. The only one who ever saw him cry was his mother. That's the only person who would ever see the male cry. She slid down closer to him and he flinched lightly, but he relaxed once she spoke the words to him. A simple question of why he had never said it before. He looked down at the pillow fabric. Shawchert... spoke the male simply. I was afraid that he might love you more than I. he shamefully admitted as his ears fell back on his head. He finally breathed again, and again, the smell of the woman left him almost brain-dead of an actual consciousness and not just pure instinct.

When she draped an arm and a leg over him, he moved to her, and he returned the touch by wrapping his arm around her waist again. He moved the pillow under his head more to where he could look at her with both of his eyes, and they both were focused on the woman. She spoke on to him, the words he didn't entirely expect back from the woman. She loved him. She loved him. She didn't know him. She knew parts of him, but she had yet to see the man that was her fault in the first place. Hurricane. Just the thought of him looking over Mars' shoulder had the male look around the room to make sure he was alone in here and that Bart and Hurricane were not spying. He looked back at her as she spoke some more though, asking more questions. Thoughts were stumbling in his head, and he couldn't get the words to form right on his tongue. He tried to speak though, his mouth opening once or twice to answer the question, but the words not tumbling out like they normally did. He shut his mouth though because the woman took a deep breath. He looked at her and hoped that the absence of speech had not ruined anything, but he did not expect what was next.

.I want you.. the words were breathed out from the woman, and the mismatched ears of the male flipped back up, and he inhaled sharply. He didn't realize what he was doing until he did it, but he lifted himself up, which made her fall onto her back. He growled lightly and then he gave the woman a kiss. He put his arm on the other side of her and he looked down at her. He kissed her again and again and he let his hands wander down her stomach and to her hips, where he ran his fingers through her plush fur and then he pulled her hips towards his own. I want all of you. I always have wanted all of you. Even before Shawchert got his grubby fingers on you. the male whispered to her as he gave her another kiss and he started to nip at her neck. He started to nip and kiss his way down the woman until he found himself lower than he thought he was going to go, and he finally found the source of that intoxicating smell. He let his tongue come from his mouth though, and he licked the place where the smell was emanating from. She did taste delicious.

<style type="text/css">
.mars {width:400px; background-color:#000; border:1px solid white; padding:10px;}
.mars2 {padding:10px 0px 0px 0px; font-family:georgia; font-size:11px; color:#fff; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;}
.mars b {color:#6A6A6A; font-family:georgia;}
.mars p {text-indent:39px; margin:0px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

Smut for youuuu!

Word Count → 1000+

Shawchert... he said the name that brought pain to her heart, and for a moment it froze there, making the moment brittle and nearly shattering it. Yet she was able to put the shock of her former lover's name aside and face reality. Shawchert... she had been so distracted and wrapped up with Shawchert, a man who had been a dear friend but still a mistake, that it had torn a rift between herself and Mars, a man that somewhere deep within herself she always knew she loved. They had been pack mates many times. He had followed her to Cercatori d'Arte and did not leave until after he thought she had abandoned him. If not for Shawchert who knows what would have happened. It wasn't that the red wolf had done anything wrong, but Orin's sights had gone astray. Maybe, if things had been different... she looked down at Mars's strangely deep yet icy blue eyes... maybe this would have happened sooner. There was a twinge, an electric shock to her gut that was both exciting and frightening all at once.

She had barely said the words and he acted upon them, laying rest to the short moment of contemplation Orin found. Good, her mind would not wander from this, she would never forgive herself if she did not fully succumb to this moment. As he shifted himself, and she fell back onto the soft sheets, she forgot all about Shawchert. She might feel guilty about it later – forgetting the man who had disappeared from her life – but for now it was blissful.

A playful whimper came from her when she landed against the mattress, her eyes watching Mars's as he moved over her, but she squeezed them shut as he dipped forward and kissed her, and she returned the affection with all the fervor this moment deserved. She reached up and entwined her fingers in his hair, grabbing tight and pulling him into her before letting go and letting her hands trail to the back of his neck. His hands were wandering now too, down her collar bone, around the curve of her breast, tracing over her waist and hips, playing in her fur and sending little shocks everywhere they touched. Then his fingers tightened as he grabbed her, and she squeaked and then sighed a moan when they bumped together. She bent her knee, her inner thigh rubbing up against the outside of his leg, and her hands moved over the tight musculature of his shoulders, towards his ribs.

But before her hands could trail too far Mars began to move, intentionally sliding down. He rained small kisses punctuated by nips all over her body. Oh, how good those little bites felt! For a moment she was sure she liked them even more than the soft, affectionate kisses. As he moved down her neck, over her collar, down her chest he caught her breast with a little bite and she gasped, “Oohh!” Her eyes flying open and then slowly sliding shut again, her chest moving with deep, passionate breaths. In fact, her whole body was beginning to writhe slowly beneath him.

Her eyes opened, only small slivers as she looked down at him. He was going away, she didn't want him to go away, and she reached out for him and tightened her fingers in the fur at his shoulder blades. “No, come back,” she began to whisper but the hunter's quarry was in sight and there was no stopping him, and if she had known what he was doing she wouldn't even have tried.

His arms wrapped around her hips, hands moving her as he wanted. Her eyes rolled back and stared up at the ceiling, fingertips of one hand barely brushing his shoulders, the other touching his hair, and then his head dipped between her legs and he found that spot.

“Mmm!” she moaned, her breath coming quickly as she was surprised by the rush that surged through her from such a simple action. Her hands jerked away from him but even as they did her body quavered beneath him, but instead of moving to get away her hips rolled into him. He moved again and this time her moans were softer, smoother, as she became familiar with the feeling and let herself relax into it. Everything felt like velvet, her body liquid and warm to her core... but it all centered around the sensation between her legs... and it was becoming even warmer and wetter down there with each moment, and it wasn't just from Mars's tongue.

This would have been paradise any other time, but thanks to her heat everything was heightened tenfold and the tease of it all was some kind of excruciating heaven. A handful of fabric was gathered in one of her fists.

“Mmm... Mars... no...” oh there was no mistaking it, that 'no' meant yes. She tried to sit up so she could reach him, grab his arms and bring him back up to her but when she moved it pulled her away from him and she didn't like the idea of that either, so she let herself fall back onto the bed again without much effort. Greedily, she let him stay there for a long moment as she wriggled and breathed until finally she was sure this would not be enough any longer. 'Want' was no longer in her vocabulary.

“I need you...” she managed the breathy words. The world was becoming light around her, and she was happy she was laying back on the bed because the moment would make her too dizzy to sit up anyway. In that moment, in the height of her passion and driven by the heat, she knew she needed the man... the man and more; the feral spirit of the wolf within. She appealed to his deepest nature now. She chanted the words as her hands clasped his shoulders as best they could. “Take me. Claim me. Make me yours. I want to be yours.”

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]
http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... whoa-1.png); background-color:#190100; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">
OOC: Yey! Big Grin I've been waiting for a long time dude +5(666)

From the moment he started to kiss his way down, he stopped all of his worrying. This all felt like it was a dream to him though, because he never thought that he would be here, doing this, at this moment in time. He never thought that it was supposed to be true. For all he knew, he could be sleeping, and the only thing he would be able to take from this would be an erection in the morning when he woke up. He hoped that this was not the case, and part of his disillusioned mind believed that this was really happening. Just a fragment though. He didn't think about anything though, except for her, mostly just thoughts of how he wanted everything that she had to offer. He wanted her body, he wanted to be in her. Something was stopping him from sticking it in though. This was a shyness. Neither of his personalities had any issue with showing the appendage, but his culture, it was strange to be naked. Shirtless was fine, but having his shaft out and about was almost taboo. Not only that, but this was the first time he was having sex, as Mars. Mars himself was a virgin, nothing but, but he knew the things he knew about females and males bodies because he was not a virgin in actuality. This was the problem that he faced.

He continued with his actions, his tongue slithering into the orifice of the woman's folds. The metallic taste was returned to his mouth several times as he pushed his long tongue deeper into the woman's core. His ears welcomed the sounds of cooing and moaning, and it made the hair on his neck stand up with excitement and he continued before he heard a "Mars" and a "no". He was confused, so he slowed down to a hesitant stop and then she spoke to him some more. He cocked his head and looked up at her to hear her better and he licked his lips as he listened to her. "I need you" he heard, and he hoped again that he was not dreaming. This seemed to be all to good. More words were told to him and the husky then stood up and he unbuckled his pants, and slid them down off of his hips, and eventually around his ankles and finally completely off. The bare male found himself awkwardly standing there for a moment as she continued to speak, telling him to claim her now.

He shuddered as he stood there for a moment, and then he slowly made his way back to the edge of the bed and he wedged his way between her legs, and he pressed his hips toward hers core. His scent was enough to get his body ready for her, and the tip of his appendage was present as he found himself leaning against her, his lips finding hers. His hands were on her hips and he took a firm grip of her legs and he pulled her towards him. With the movement, he found himself sliding inside of her for the first time. It was a deep thrust that he made sure that she would feel, as did he, and he didn't realize before how great it would feel to be inside of her. It felt so good that he began to rock his hips against her own, and sooner or later his hands would move to run his claws up her spine and eventually he grabbed one of her breasts and he squeezed it within his palm. He continued to push against her though, and litter the woman in kisses. He wanted to show her how much he loved her. Hopefully, this showed her how much, because normally, under every other circumstance, he would not have gone this far. No, he'd rather be awkward and run away than to go this far with anyone but Orin. Never.

Mars speaks

[/html]
[html]

Smut for youuuu!

Word Count → 600+

In this moment the woman wasn't above begging for his cock, but she didn't have to plead with him any more because he responded quickly to her request. She wanted the feral animal within him to tame the wildness within her, and when he moved back and unbuttoned his pants she knew that he would. The lack of touch even for those few seconds was almost unbearable, and so her own hands went to her hips, one palm massaged her breast while the other traced a pattern between her legs, teasing herself while she waited for the man.

Opening her eyes she noticed his hesitation, and her lustful gaze beckoned him over. “Baby,” she crooned, reaching one hand out towards him but not moving to meet him while he undressed. She watched as he took his pants off and realized that this was the first time she had seen Mars bare. It was normal for many of their kind to go without clothing, as she usually did, but there was something surprising about this moment. She couldn't help but let her eyes trail down his body, over his stomach and down, getting her first good, long look at his manhood. What she saw there made a devilish grin take over... she liked what she saw.

And just as she was about to ask what was taking so long (though she understood, and did not want to rush this moment) he moved for her. Leaning into her she felt a warmth as the tip of his cock pressed against her, sending another rush of lust. She wanted him, she wanted this lovemaking, and she wanted to fuck. His hands wrapped around her hips and pulled her toward him, and in one smooth motion he thrust himself forward as he pulled her down and impaled her petite body. She cried out with shocked pleasure, her yelp ending in a shudder. Her eyes flew open and then closed and she reached out to wrap her arms around his shoulders, pressing their bodies together tightly; though she moved as his hands did. She wanted his hands on her, she wanted him to feel her, and she arched her back and moaned again when his hand went to her breast.

She was calm for a moment, letting him lead for a while, and then the passion began to take over as the shock of the penetration began to abate. Opening her eyes she connected with Mars's cool blue stare. She rubbed her face against his, rest her chin on his shoulder as she kissed his neck and moved so he could easily kiss her. Her hands moved over his shoulders, grasped his shoulder blades, and felt the tight muscles of his back. She moaned, and began grinding her pelvis, twisting her hips, moving with him, complimenting him. She moved so it felt good for herself, and she moved hoping it would feel amazing for Mars. She knew Mars's body had fathered children, but she did not really know that they were not actually his, or that this was his first encounter.

Arms around him, she wrapped her legs around his too, letting him drive deeper inside of her. She was so light, and in this position completely under his control. He could have lifted her right up if he wanted to. The bed was nice, but part of her hoped he would. Wanton sexual excitement grew and her animalistic tendencies kicked in. She tightened her fingers, clawing at his back, a small lascivious growl in her throat as she quickened the undulating of her hips.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]
<style type="text/css">.marscrys b {color:#3493D4;} .marscrys b2 {color:#A3F3FF;} .marscrys b3 {color:#5576A0;}</style>
http://img585.imageshack.us/img585/3779/marstab.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
OOC: Mars is so awkward. Tongue +7(788)

this never ending story paid for with pride and fate

The male was not expecting the yelp of surprise when he pushed into her, and it almost made him stop. He was not used to all of this in this state of mind, for he was new, in a way, to all of this. He worked purely on instinct, and instinct told him to continue with himself. He wanted this, and as far as he could tell, she wanted this too. He tried not to be awkward, and for the most part it worked, because his body knew what it wanted to do once he had started to go at it. It seemed mechanical and automatic, all of this, but it did not lack the passion that both of them longed for. No, Mars was not a-romantic, asexual yes, or at least, once upon a time he was asexual. Now, however, it would be appropriate to label him as a heterosexual. He felt her body almost absorb his own as she wrapped her limbs around him, her hands around his shoulders, her legs around his waist, pulling him closer, and never letting him leave her completely. It wasn't like he'd want to anyways.

She encouraged him still with affectionate rubbing of their faces, and licks littering his neck. Sooner or later a moan would come from the chest of the woman, which only made him penetrate her deeper, and his own chest let out a forceful grunt as the bed started to whine underneath the weight of the two luperci and the constant movement of the two. Mars' pace got slightly faster as he started to come into a rhythm with the woman beneath him, and his breathing started to quicken as well, but he still paid his attentions to the woman, one hand going to the bed to hold himself arched slightly, but the other still running his thick claws through her long, fluffy fur of her hip and rump. He rested his head against her shoulder as he thrusted himself into her and he let his own shudder of pleasure ripple through his body, because at some point the woman had matched him, and it caused for a deeper penetration than the one he was already doing. He had the urge to throw his head back, but the woman kept this from happening because of her claws that grabbed onto his shoulder blades. They dug into him, and if he was to pull away, he's surely get pierced with her thick clawed hands. He didn't want that.

The man wasn't driven to the more animal side of him though, for he was not one who liked biting and scratching unless it was gentle, enough to only itch irritated skin, or soft touches rather than bites that ended in bruises and blood. That...That was Hurricane's forte, and even Bartholomew knew how to get rough, but Mars was a gentle being, and he always would be in bed. He was not into harming the one he loved, even in a sexual encounter. His body racked with the pleasure he hadn't felt before. He knew what his penis was for, but he was not one for masturbation, nor was he one to particularly look for female (or male) company unless he obviously was in a different "state of mind", as in, Mars not being Mars. Orin.... he groaned in between thrusts, a pathetic attempt to get her to not draw her claws into his flesh. He could barely focus himself on his back when there was so much going on further down. He could feel his penis starting to swell within the woman, which was a weird feeling to himself because he hadn't felt it before, not as Mars. This all was new to him, but not to his body. His body knew what was going on, and while his body had endurance, the mind did not.

His fur started to fluff up, becoming excited and making him look slightly fluffier than he really was. He felt another growl ripple through his chest when she growled back at him, and he gave a sharp thrust and he finally pulled up, letting her claws dig into his back. He fought back a whimper, but the angle he got with the thrust caused him to give a mixture between a whimper and a moan, an awkward bellowing type sound coming from his maw. Fuck.. the word came from his mouth, if only because his mind was clouded to not let any other word come from his maw. He continued to rock his hips against hers though, the male trying to get to that physical high that his body was looking for.

We all fall short of glory lost in our fate
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Smut for youuuu!

Word Count → 500+

It didn't take long for the couple to fall in time with each other, their movements coming into a rhythm that fed perfectly off of each other. Mars would drive in deep, and she would moan, and when he moved back again she would roll her hips to meet the next thrust. Each time he went deeper and deeper, and now the craving within her began to be fulfilled. Each stroke was heaven, and each thrust was more intense than the last as the already excited man grew within her, filling her up completely.

She only grew more excited when the bed began to creak beneath their weight, the springs groaning from the stress. She had never used a real mattress before and something about the sound added to her excitement, as if this moment which was already mind blowing was even more action packed. In the midst of it all, even as she moaned, a smile came to her face. She was elated! Elated to have the feelings from her heat satisfied, but the fact that it was by Mars Russo was rapturous.

Her closed eyes opened again and flicked up to search for his eyes. His head was on her shoulder but just then he moved, raising himself up. She was holding him tight but she would not rip her claws into his flesh. Excited as she was, she wasn't looking to hurt him, and though her grip did not loosen completely her fingers did reposition so she did not scratch him – although her nails might have poked into his skin a bit. Now that he was up there she was able to meet his eyes, and a grin that was both ravenous and satisfied was turned on him. One of her moans came out as a squeaky chortle before he drove into her and her whole amused look disappeared and she arched her back. Oh god! It was like with each way he moved he got deeper, larger – but it wasn't just that... each stroke moved perfectly within her, each time he repositioned was like that first delectable moment all over again.

Her hands left his back to touch her own face, run through her hair. She traced her hands down over her own breasts, massaging for a moment, all the while still moving her body with his. Hands moved to her hips, and then she reached up to his, and in time with his natural movement she pulled him into her and groaned. Only once did she do so before letting go and then sitting up to wrap her arms around him, moving so they were both sitting up now and supporting herself by holding his shoulders. So little she was it would be easy for any male to hold her up, and Orin knew that fact well.

“Is this ok?” She whispered into his ear, her voice a velvet purr. “You can have me however you want me.” She was moving again, in this new spot, semi sitting up she bounced on top of him. They could go anywhere from here. They could remain like this – it certainly was not impossible to finish in this position – or he could easily move her anywhere, any way.

She closed her eyes as a heavy breath escaped. Her ecstasy was growing and she was not bashful when it came to letting him know with whimpers and moans that grew louder with each thrust.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]
<style type="text/css">.marscrys b {color:#3493D4;} .marscrys b2 {color:#A3F3FF;} .marscrys b3 {color:#5576A0;}</style>
http://img585.imageshack.us/img585/3779/marstab.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
OOC: halalalalalaaa +7(747)

this never ending story paid for with pride and fate

All of this felt right to him. Each thrust felt so right to him that he almost never wanted to stop, because of this feeling of righteousness that boiled in his gut. Or maybe that was him about the bust? No, he knew the difference between the two, he figured, or he guessed really. He hoped that he was not finished already because he wasn't done with this feeling of just plain awesomeness. He'd never felt this way, but it was not a bad feeling, nor was it a feeling that he wished to fade over time. If he could feel like this everyday, then he would. He reflected this by each thrust that would go deeper and deeper, and his tool already expanding in girth to eventually make the two become one for a period of time. He was beginning to pant, the heat of the room and of their actions seeming to make the male more than hot. If he could sweat, he probably would. Instead, his tongue hung from his mouth and he breathed slightly heavy as he continued his forceful thrusts into her, and then the slight withdraw but then the deep penetration that he thoroughly enjoyed. She was the right size for him it seemed, for it was too common that Bartholomew would hurt females that were too tiny for a penis the size that Marstholomew was sporting under those black skinny jeans.

Her moans encouraged him to go further, and at some point, when he found himself sitting up, the woman twisted and turned until she was up with him, but the whole time he was not pulled from her, and with the movement, she had made it slightly easier for him to access that spot that every female had, the G spot. He technically did not know much about the anatomy of a female, you know further than boobs and vagina, but his body was definitely more knowledgeable about the subject, and he let that part of him take over. She purred in his ears, asking if this was okay with him. A devilish smile pursed his lips and he started to rock under her, trying to push himself all the way in there, to where there was little chance of him being able to pull out. You're so perfect. I love you so much. a stupid response to such a simple question. She told him that he could take her in whatever way he wanted, but right now, this was what he wanted, because this was deepest so far. He groaned himself as he rocked and she bounced. He put his head back for a moment, his semi-long hair falling against his neck and he just sat there and breathed. He was slowing down a little bit from his quickened pace, but this was only to breathe effectively, not to be finished. His body was long from finishing.

Stay there.....Let's....do this... the words were spaced, and they came out in huffs of breath. He continued to rock, and his head came back down to look at her before he let his hands begin to wander toe curves he longed to touch and hold for so long. He prayed that this was not a dream. He wouldn't be able to handle waking up if it was a dream. His hands wandered her round hips for a moment, and he went as far as to pull her down onto him a few times before he let her do what she was doing and he let his fingers trace through her fur and run up her spine, her ribs, and he stopped somewhere around her perky breasts and he played with them both, massaging and playing with her nipples with his fingers before he kissed the middle of her chest and then he put his mouth to her left nipple and he nipped and played at it, all while she continued to bounce on him. He let out a rumble of pleasure, and a chuckle, one that was something of a rarity.

Is..... There anything special...That you like? he asked her, wondering if she did have something that she particularly enjoyed that she wanted him to do. He, as an asexual, did not have much interest in the sexual fantasies that others seemed to thrive on, so he was pretty much open to anything that felt amazing. So far, this all felt amazing.

We all fall short of glory lost in our fate
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Smut for youuuu!

Word Count → 500+

Each time a fingertip touched her anywhere it sent a jolt of bliss through her, so when his hand ran over her body to feel her supple curves she practically writhed with pleasure. His hands felt so comforting on her body, gentle, yet still every touch was rife with passion. It was like they were meant to be like this. She moaned softly as he moved so he was kissing her chest, and then moved his mouth to her breast; arching her back and impassioned she let her head drop back as he nibbled her nipple and flicked at it with his tongue.

This lovemaking was making her feel wild, feral, and was making the wolfess within writhe with excitement. When he asked her if there was anything she liked, she could think of nothing better than the position that was closest to their natural state, although there was no way they could pause this fucking long enough to shape shift. “Yes...” she said breathy, and her hips slowed their roll for a moment, and then she started to pull herself away from him. She looked into his eyes, 'trust me' written in her own, and for a few seconds she drew him out of her. She moved quickly though, not wanting to be without him for very long. Turning over, she crawled onto the bed on all fours, her tail swishing to the side. As she lowered her front half a bit all of her womanly parts were exposed to him again, and she twisted and reached back for him, taking his cock in her hand and guiding him toward her, into her again. Once he was inside and thrusting again she straightened herself up a bit, legs spread apart as he took her from behind, but she was able to move carefully so she was almost sitting straight up, Mars large enough to still penetrate her deeply even from this position.

She reached a hand back, over her own shoulder and caressed her fingers along Mars's collar bone, and shoulder. She wanted him to feel her this way, and she glanced for a moment for where his hands were. He could hold her so tightly from behind if he wanted to.

Her breathing began to pick up again, and she groaned as he drilled in deeply, each invasion of her pussy even more sweet than the last. Her own hand trailed down between her legs, gently playing with the little nub there, and the added touch was divine but she soon realized that it was not needed, Mars was doing all the work, so she stopped and just let him fuck her into oblivion.

It wasn't long after that when her moans became yelps as the ecstasy surmounted. She tightened over him, her muscles squeezing involuntarily. Her head began to swim and she leaned back, leaning against him as they worked together. “Mars... oh my god... yes... Mars!” she muttered, breathless, through the thrusts. Then her words died out as she began to whimper, and moan, and practically sing tunelessly as her body came to climax. A wet warmth poured out over Mars's cock and she shuddered as the orgasm rippled through her body.

<style>
</style>[/html]