Where to go
[html]

OOC here!

Isa decided to go for a walk in her Lupus form for the first time in a very long time. She left all of her things in her room before shifting quickly. Like usual, the mane was the first to disappear and since it was cropped short now, it went faster. Her arms and legs shortened and she went down on all fours as the process completed.

She made her way out of Casa and towards the house she had visited multiple times now. Originally, she was going to wander around the small town but decided to see what she could find past the town. She looked up at the house as the memories of the time she had spent with Hadley flooded into her mind. For some reason, she had already begun to miss him and wondered when he would come back. Isa knew he would go back to Selene. She wasn’t even sure of her feelings towards Hadley at the time yet she wanted him there beside her. She couldn’t explain it, for she didn’t even understand it herself. She moved on, past the house until the town was out of sight completely.

<style>
.isanight .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.isanight p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.isanight b {color:#CBCACA; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.isanight {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... hnuq-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; }
.isanight-border {width:479px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.isanight .inner {margin:120px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]
Wandering through the woods Tharin hummed happily to himself. He'd gotten himself a good catch. A pair of plump rabbits, as well as a small deer, sat outside the small den area that he'd claimed for himself. There wasn't much of a point for him to get so much food, collecting enough to feed more than himself out of habit, preparing for a pack that he no longer had. Moving to the small stream nearby Tharin lapped at the water, letting the small bit of blood that had mixed with his fur wash away. Returning he worked at cleaning the area, removing traces of blood. Pacing around he marked the small area as his own, wanting no one else nearby.

Deciding that it was good enough Tharin grabbed a rabbit. Sitting down he worked on pulling the skin off, getting the worst of the fur out of the way before digging into the warm soft flesh. The smell was entrancing, holding him captive. Manners forgotten he dug through, moving down to bone as he eagerly chomped down. The smell of a female came by, and Tharin dropped the meal. For a second he thought it was Akira, returning home to eat with him. His tail wagged before he remembered that she was dead, and he was alone. His tail dropped down, wondering what he was doing. He couldn't remain on his own. Well, at least he could go out and greet the stranger. Wandering out Tharin woofed quietly, calling attention to himself, warning her how close she was to his tiny claimed territory.
[html]

OOC here!

Isa picked up the scent of blood and her mouth began to water. She was going to follow the scent to its source and then picked up a males scent. Without examining the scent further, she ran towards the wolf, assuming it was Hadley. She heard the quiet woof and again thought it was Hadley. She should have realized it wasn’t him but she kept running forward, thinking it was. Isa leapt forward, attempting to tackle “Hadley” and instead, came face to face with another male who was clearly not Hadley.

She tucked her tail in between her legs as her ears flattened against her head. ”I..I’m sorry sir. I thought you were someone else.” She hoped and prayed he wouldn’t attack her. She didn’t want a fight at the moment. She backed up, away from the male to give him more space. Figuring she might as well make the best of the situation and introduce herself, she let her tail droop and she lowered herself into a small bow. ”I’m Ismeme. It is nice to meet you sir, and again, I am very sorry.”

<style>
.isanight b {color:#CBCACA; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.isanight {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... hnuq-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; }
.isanight .inner {margin:120px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]
A silver wolf came bounding out of the woods, charging towards him. She seemed very high spirited, and not angry at all. A flying leap looked like she was planning on tackling him though. Snarling Tharin bounded back, hackles raised. He was not a push over for some wolf to run over! She took on a more submissive pose, seeming to realize her mistake. Tharin held his aggressive pose for an instant longer before relaxing. She wasn't threatening him. He chuckled at her words, shaking his head. That's alright. Actually mistook you as someone I know at first. I just wasn't in such a big rush.

Tail wagging behind him Tharin held himself strong, confident in his actions. He accepted her submission with a pleased whine as she introduced herself. I'm Tharin. This is my territory. He gestured to the area behind him before chuckling softly again. Not much, really. Just a small area I sleep in. Figured it was best to put up borders, keep others from disturbing me while I sleep. With this out of the way Tharin reached up, scratching behind his ear. Looking over he smiled gently. Hungry? I caught too much for just one. Still getting used to living on my own.
[html]

OOC here!

At first, it seemed the male would attack. He snarled at Isa, hackles raised, until she took on a submissive pose. He soon relaxed and chuckled when she apologized. ”Yeah, I was hoping it was a friend of mine but I probably should have paid more attention to the scent. Others would have still attacked.” With her hair now cut and out of her eyes, it was easy for others to see the scars that nearly blinded her. She didn’t mind though, they were part of her past and she wouldn’t be able to forget and let go without accepting it instead of hiding.

His tail wagged behind him as he held himself up, appearing strong and confident. He introduced himself and explained that it was his territory. Isa gave him a sweet smile and nodded at his explanation. ”Makes sense to me.” She chuckled before making a comment, unsure how he would react to it. ”Or it could bring the weird females straight to you.” She was already teasing him and making jokes, something about Tharin made her feel comfortable. He offered up his food and she nodded, accepting his invitation and waited for him to lead the way.

<style>
</style>[/html]
Tharin nodded at her words. It was true. The only reason why he hadn't attacked was because she hadn't passed his border line, and had apologized so quickly. The swift submission had relaxed him from his aggressive chance, letting her apologize. It wasn't like he could afford to get injured recklessly fighting anyways. An injury that prevented him from hunting could kill him, forcing him to slowly starve without a pack to support him. He really needed to find one. The thought made him unhappy, still loyal to the pack he felt he could no longer return to.

Tharin laughed softly at the joke. I certainly wouldn't mind the company. She was definitely brightening up his spirits. He didn't care for being alone by himself, his eyes showing a soft glaze of longing before disappearing as he walked back to the small place he'd picked by the stream. The rabbits and fawn laid there, obviously a meal designed for two to last a couple days instead of for the single lone wolf that lived there. Laying down he indicated for her to make her choice. I've got plenty. No worries of starving here. Not while he was healthy.
[html]

OOC here!

Isa was relieved when Tharin laughed at her joke. He mentioned not minding the company and she knew she could use some company as well. She had been feeling a little stressed after everything that had happened and was unsure what her own feelings were. She missed Hadley a lot and now that Selene was gone for a little while too, she felt she should maybe get out of Casa for a little while as well. She had spent time with almost all of the Casa members but she still hadn’t gotten too terribly close to the others yet besides Hadley and Adelle. It was her own fault more than anything else. Most days she would wander around on her own or go back to the house she seemed to spend a lot of time in. Having lived on her own with only her and her sister for so long, Isa had become somewhat antisocial. She was trying to change it though since she joined Casa and was slowly opening up to others.

Isa shook her head, clearing her mind and focusing on Tharin again. He led her to a small area by a stream. A few rabbits and a fawn laid there. He laid down, waiting for her to choose first. She stepped forward and picked up one of the rabbits. She laid down across from Tharin and waited for him to grab his meal before starting to eat.

<style>
</style>[/html]
The wolf grabbed a rabbit, tucking happily into the meal. It was good to see someone else enjoying his kills, instead of him simply eating by himself. Returning to the rabbit he'd been eating before she arrived Tharin noisily chomped through. It was very good, lips licking happily as he worked through. Blood covered his muzzle long before he was finished, enjoying the meal with every bite. Sitting up Tharin worked patiently to clean his jaw, tongue working to lick it away. There was still some small bits of blood on him when he stopped, not quite able to get all of it.

Stretching out he watched the female dig into the meal happily, tail swishing patiently behind him. The sight of someone else enjoying his kills lifted his heart, assuring him that not everything in the world was bad, that he wouldn't always be alone. I don't believe you told me your name. I'm Tharin. I just came here from the north. He left the reason why he had come out, not wanting to ruin the peaceful mood that was around them. She was the first wolf he'd met since arriving, despite her not so peaceful introduction.
[html]

OOC here!

Isa dug into the rabbit, tasting the delicious flesh and blood as she devoured it. She chomped through until she had gobbled up every last bit of meat, leaving only the bones. Belly full, and hunger sated, she began to lick the blood from her muzzle and the bit that was on her paws. She looked up and saw Tharin struggling to get a few small bits of blood until he finally gave up. Isa stepped forward, hoping he wouldn’t mind, and licked his muzzle to clean off the last bits before sitting down in front of him.

Her tail thumped against the ground as she smiled at him. ”Thank you for letting me join you and sharing you kill.” Isa knew that if Tharin ever needed anything at all she would be there for him. She always did tend to be motherly and protective over others, even those she barely knew such as Tharin. Isa cocked her head to the side when he spoke. ”But I did introduce myself. I did after I apologized and then you introduced yourself as well Tharin. Anyways, I’m Ismeme but you may call me Isa if you like. I’m a member of Casa di Cavalieri.”

<style>
</style>[/html]
Tharin ducked his head in embarrassment. That was right. They'd introduced each other a short while before. He just didn't know what to talk about with her. It had been so long with anyone to talk with, even longer since he had the time to just relax and do what he wanted instead of moving on his mission. It was so strange, with no responsibilities and nothing to do except keep himself happy. It was too bad he wasn't sure how to do that. Tharin liked hunting, and caring for others, but without a pack and anyone to hunt for, it seemed rather pointless.

She introduced herself as a member of a pack called 'Casa di Cavalieri', immediately perking up his ears. A pack? What's your pack like? Is it close? Is there lots of packs here? Hunting seemed fairly good in the immediate area, so food wasn't a problem. The other things were though, not yet being in the area long enough for such a thing to happen. Ducking his head he realized he'd probably seemed far too eager about her pack. Sorry. I'm not really used to living on my own. I'm hoping to find a pack to join soon.
[html]

OOC here!

Tharin ducked his head down embarrassed. Feeling bad for pointing it out, Isa nudged him with her nose and licked his cheek. ”It’s alright. Don’t worry about it.” She smiled at him, trying to make him feel better. She giggled at his excitement about her pack. ”I suppose you’re looking to join a pack huh?” She smiled at him and paused for a moment before describing her pack. ”Ya it’s pretty close but I’m actually not sure how many packs are here. I know there are a lot but I don’t know an exact number.”

She looked him over for a moment before speaking again. ”Most tend to stay in their Optime form except for the pupps who are unable to shift just yet.” He seemed eager to become a member of a pack but he seemed different. She wasn’t sure what it was but he didn’t seem like most Luperci she knew. She smiled sweetly at him and nudged his nose with hers. ”It’s fine. I understand what it’s like.” She didn’t want to ask why he was recently left alone in case it was a bad memory for him.

<style>
</style>[/html]
Isa softly nudged Tharin, reassuringly licking him. It was a silly mistake, but he definitely felt better about it now. Especially since it got her to move closer to him. He nodded his head, looking around. I can't stay on my own for long. It's dangerous for a lone wolf. Besides, I miss being around others. His tail beat with excitement at her words. This was surely a rich land, to bear so many packs in it! At least one would have to have room for him in it, a place that he could call his own and slowly work to make his way into, proving that he was worthy, and not just a young fool who called himself a hunter.

The next words made absolutely no sense to him. Optime form? Pups not yet able to shift? What in the world was she talking about? Was it a word for a passing into adulthood here or something? He looked at her blankly before recovering, taking on a knowing look. He didn't want to look completely ignorant before such a pretty female. Even if he didn't have a clue what she was talking about, he could at least act like it. He nodded along, pretending to understand. Of course, it's much better with optime. He had no idea what he had just said, but it seemed agreeable with the words she had used.
[html]

OOC here!

Tharin seemed to enjoy the gentle licks and the fact that Isa had moved closer. It was dangerous to be on your own? She might have had Thana until she joined Casa di Cavalieri but now her sister was on her own. She would check in with Isa every once in a while just to see each other and she always seemed fine so why wouldn’t a strong male like Tharin be able to protect himself? Isa shrugged off the thought, not wanting to be rude by asking. She smiled sweetly and her tail wagged slightly when he mentioned missing being around others. ”Well, I could always use some company.” The past few weeks or so had been somewhat stressful and left her feeling confused.

She enjoyed her time with Tharin almost as much as when she spent time with Hadley. He seemed confused though at the mention of Optime form and shifting. There was a blank look on his face for a moment before appearing as if he knew what she was talking about. She smiled and nodded as he spoke, not wanting to embarrass the poor boy again. If he didn’t know then perhaps he couldn’t shit. Isa was confused by the thought, having grown up with everyone around her being able to shift. Isa looked up at him and smirked before nipping softly at his ear. It seemed playing with Adelle had made her a bit more playful and outgoing. She didn’t really mind though and hoped that Tharin wouldn’t mind either.

<style>
</style>[/html]
He grinned over at her. Wolves just weren't meant to live alone. They were social creatures, not to mention the best prey could only be brought down working together with others. Alone he couldn't take the same amount of risks, a single injury stopping him from being able to hunt successfully, dooming him to starve, or gaining a sickness, and again unable to do anything but let it eat away at him. Pack life was much better than that. At least if death chose to come then it was with others there to keep him company.

His ear was nipped softly, eliciting a soft playful growl from him. He bumped her head with his, backing up a little. He wasn't the most playful canine out there, cautious from the time that he'd forgotten to keep watch, leading them both straight to a bear. He circled around her before coming up, standing to push her down. Dominance play was what he was used to, playfully making the other submit before springing back, letting himself be chased. Other games weren't nearly as fun to him.
[html]

OOC here!

Tharin grinned at her. It seemed that he wasn’t able to shift at all. Isa had never met someone that couldn’t shift but wanted to make him comfortable. Shifting in front of him would probably just freak him out and scare him. She didn’t mind being in her Lupine form anyways.

A playful growl escaped his lips when she nipped his ear. He nudged her head with his and backed up. He circled around her and tried to push her down. She may have been a female but she was nearly the same size as Tharin and it would be difficult to take her down. With Adelle, she would always let the girl push her over but with a strong male like Tharin she would make it a challenge for him. She nipped his shoulder before bounding a short distance away. Isa turned to face him, tail wagging back and forth behind her. ”Think you can catch me?” She had a big smile on her face as she spoke and, without waiting for an answer, she took off. She ran into the trees, wondering if he would chase after her.

<style>
</style>[/html]
He managed to push her slightly before Isa side stepped away. It moved her from his show of force, keeping her standing despite his attempts at knocking her down, pinning her to submit. Ears and tail stood tall, eager to see what she was planning. His shoulder was nipped, and Tharin lunged forwards, snapping at the tail that flashed away before him. It seemed he'd come across someone pretty playful. His tail swished behind him, watching her shapely form run a short distance from him, teasing him and calling him to chase.

Growling Tharin bowed down, powerful muscles rippling through his body. He fought off a bear, caught elusive prey all by himself. There was no way he was being outsmarted by a pretty wolf who flashed her tail at him. I'll catch you. Can't avoid me for long! He sprang forwards, muscles uncoiled, only to hit dirt as she darted off into the woods. Growling he fled after her, following her scent and the occasional glimpses of silver fur flashing in the light. The dappled shade of the trees fell below, turning the world into a maze of secrets. He worked forwards, catching up to her. At her side he looked over with a wink before pushing over, hitting her side.
[html]

OOC here!

Tharin lunged forward when she nipped his shoulder, snapping at her tail. He growled and bowed down, ready to chase after her. He said he would catch her, she would see if he really could. ”Prove it then! Come get me!” It seemed being around Adelle was leaving her in playful, somewhat puppy-like mood. He leapt forward, trying to pounce on her, but she had already taken off into the woods.

She knew he was chasing after her just like she wanted. He caught up to her until they were running side by side. She looked over at him just as he winked at her. He pushed into her side, knocking her off balance. She tripped over her own feet and heard a small snap as she fell. She yelped in pain and realized her left front leg might have been sprained or even broken close to her paw. She tried to stand and put pressure on it but only fell again. She looked up at Tharin, unsure what to do. Isa could shift into her Optime form and head to the medical room in Casa but didn’t want to scare Tharin since he didn’t seem to know anything about Optime forms.

<style>
</style>[/html]
He was enjoying himself, wind rushing around and pressing against him. Isa flashed beside him, beautiful and amazingly playful, welcome company for someone who had been alone for so long. His push was successful, sending her tumbling away. Tharin laughed happily, slowing down to a stop as he watched her tumble. It abruptly stopped at the pain filled yelp from Isa though. Tail dropping he ran down to where she was. Whining softly he looked on, helpless in the situation. He didn't know what to do, how he could possibly help her.

Isa struggled to stand up, Tharin immediately surging forward to support her. The weight couldn't be taken though, sending her back to the ground. He managed to shift himself to partly support her weight as she went down, curling around her. Whining he licked at her face softly. He should have known better than to do what he did. She was smaller than him, even if it wasn't by much, and Tharin was far more powerful than most wolves that he had known. It was no wonder she'd gotten injured. He should have been more careful. A worried whine filled the air as he ducked his head down to look at the paw, hoping it wasn't too bad.
[html]

OOC here!

Tharin laughed as Isa tumbled but it quickly stopped when she yelped in pain. He ran over to her, whining, as he looked her over. She tried to stand and he attempted to support her but she still fell back to the ground. He licked her face softly, still whining. Isa licked his muzzle, trying to reassure him that it was all right. He looked down at her paw and she did the same. It seemed like it was just a sprain. Isa knew a sprain would take time to heal but it was better than it being broken. She would have it looked at later to be sure.

”It’s alright Tharin, I’ll be fine don’t worry.” She gave him a smile, trying to reassure him. She stood again, not putting very much pressure on her leg. ”Come on, lets go back.” She turned towards his home and started limping towards it. She knew it would have been much easier to shift and just walk but she didn’t want to scar him off. She made it back to the stream and laid down, keeping pressure off of her leg. ”It’s not your fault Tharin, it was an accident. I tripped over my big feet.” She smiled, trying to make him feel better and show that it didn’t hurt.

<style>
</style>[/html]
Slow reassuring licks came from Isa. It was so similar to what had happened before, Akira assuring him that the wound wasn't so bad. He had believed her, since she was able to travel with him. They had even managed to get out of the area before she started getting sick, the wound growing worse. He nuzzled her softly, wishing that he knew how to fix wounds. No wolf he knew ever really could, mainly rest and perhaps some plants to take care of the worst of it. Tharin didn't even know what kind of plants helped heal. Isa managed to stand up again, a snort coming from the male.

A wound of any kind isn't something to be shrugged off lightly. It's not like they could fix bad injuries. If a wolf was lucky a broken leg would heal properly, but more often it left the wolf crippled when it healed wrong. Watching her move Tharin sighed with relief. It was just a sprain. If she rested for some days she should be fine. He walked by her side, allowing her to lean on him when her balance struggled. At the stream she lied down, Tharin looking around for something he could do to help. It would be better if she was at her pack. He could escort her there at least.

He smiled back at her, keeping the pain and worry from showing in his eyes. It was his fault, no matter what she said. He had experienced such things happening before in play, and had been foolish enough to let it happen again. You should probably head back to your pack. They'll be able to take better care of you there.