pain
[html]

Sorry this is late ;-; I AM A MONSTER

Medusa clutched her left arm with her right hand and watched as blood seeped between her golden fingers, staining them a ruddy brown. In her left hand, she clutched a pair of bloody scissors and tilted her head. Walking somewhere blindly, not really knowing or particularly caring where she ended up, so long as they had a medic. That would please the Narrator.

What on Earth possessed you to play with scissors? he asked. Medusa shrugged. I thought I saw the eagle. she said sulkily. Pouting, she walked along and lifted her eyes to see trees and trees and... more trees. So she had nothing.

Armani slithered around Medusa's neck and briefly tightened his grip in a snake version of a hug. The woman, while appreciative, gasped at the quick loss of breath along with the steady loss of blood. The cut from the scissors was very deep and long, spanning from her wrist to about three quarters of the way to her inner elbow.

Zmija Kraljica, keep me safe please. Deliver me to someone who will care, someone who will offer services of healing to your unworthy servant. Medusa prayed quietly, admitting to herself that the religion she shunned was important. As the woman began to feel light-headed and stumbled rather than walking, she scented a pack. Crying out with delight, she thanked the Zmija Kraljica and howled desperately for help.

<style type="text/css">
.med1cai b {font-weight:bold; color:#9e6d5f; text-shadow:#1c0e0a 1px 1px 2px;}
.med1cai p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.med1cai {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#2f1a1a; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/kSwwf.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #291616; padding:230px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#9c9179; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px;}
.med1cai .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.med1cai p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.med1cai p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Word Count :: 472 :: No, ur not. Not if u use a mask Big Grin *is currently obssessed over MirrorMask* If i accidentally powerplay Medusa and its a total no no, tell me and i'll fix that. And...is it ok to place this before twilight?

Enough time passed for the female to recover from the attack of the cougar, the only reminder being a scar on her rear pastern, just over her toes. It was still visible and it still hurted, but it didn't prevent her from taking care of her daily chores. It only slowed her down while collecting herbs, but other than that, che didn't notice the wound.

It happened that she managed to lift the level of supplies to a stable amount. However, there were still a few herbs that she wanted to have in her personal storeroom, incase they were handy sometime, so she ventured closer to the borders than she usually did. Leaning on all fours, the woman crept through the underbrush, looking for the desired plant, until a howl broke her concentration. A small reddish head poked out of the dense folliage, following Luna's gaze. "It sounds like somebody is in trouble." Wasting no time, the female stood up, not even bothering to brush the dirt off her skirt, and ran towards the source of the call, answering with her own howl.

She was almost at the borders, so she did not have to run for too long before locating the owner of the call. Ears perked up, she approached the creature, curious yet worried. Whoever had stumbled all its way here was literally crying for help. But more worry filled her when she could point out the damages. The most outstanding feature to her was the empty eyesocket, which seemed to have healed a long time ago. But the crimson liquid staining its creamy-colored pelt didn't appear inoffensive. "Oh dear, oh dear. What has happened to you?" She said as she reached the other's location, moving forward slowly to support the wounded woman's weight. However, she retreated her hand when it disturbed the mass that hung from her neck. And it wasn't an inanimate object, but a snake. A live snake!

She fought a bit against her survival instincts, but she convinced herself not to run away and help the female. A dark hued hand reached the blonde's pulling her inland with her. "Come with me, you need that treated fast." Bloodloss would eventually cause her dizzyness, but she hoped that they could make it to her home. She could treat her on the spot, but it looked like the stranger would need some rest, and it was better to have her sheltered than in the open field, at the mercy of creatures with more teeth and claws than them. With secure movements, she placed a hand over the female's to apply pressure, trying to cut off the bleeding. Pressing the wound with one hand while staying as far as she could from the venomous-looking snakes, she hurried her to move forward, prepared to hold her in case she fainted.

Luna lives "Luna says" Luna thinks "Mihewi says"

<style>
.freebietable-a07 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/MFrah.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 0px 0px 70px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;}
.freebietable-a07 p.ooc {font-style:italic; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.freebietable-a07 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.freebietable-a07 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:5px 5px;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

I didn't just almost post a new topic. I don't know what MirrorMask is... Powerplaying her is okay, so long as it's minor. And if it's twilight as in the movie, yes. Everything is.

The Narrator was silent and Medusa didn't understand why. She spoke to him in delirious mutters, sometimes instead praying in Serbian. Armani lay around her neck, his cool scales against her fur and cushioning her head as she rolled it along her neck.

A gift from the Zmija Kraljica arrived in the form of a worried-looking woman with kind green eyes and scars on her person. Medusa laughed, a high-pitched giggle carrying in it's tone desperation and sheer relief. She would be safe. Hopefully.

The woman went to hold up Medusa's increasingly unstable weight, but shied away upon disturbing Armani. When the woman took the injured arm, the creamy woman took Armani in her hand and dropped him on the ground. She reached for Eszter, who was already following suit. The woman would rather not make her rescuer uncomfortable.

I had... cutting things. I saw the eagle. Scared me. Cut. Her eyes rolled around in her head as she tried to explain what happened to the woman, but she doubted if it was even very understandable. She stumbled along as the woman pulled her, grateful for the assistance.

As the woman pulled the half-stumbling, half-falling woman towards a mystery location, Armani and Eszter followed the two slowly. I am Medusa. the woman said, trying to at least introduce herself to the woman who was, most likely, going to save her life.

<style type="text/css">
.med2cai b {font-weight:bold; color:#f0e1e0; text-shadow:#3c1f1d 1px 1px 2px;}
.med2cai p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.med2cai {margin:0px auto; width:520px; background-color:#c8adac; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/nCjwG.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #bd9c9a; padding:170px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#786060; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px;}
.med2cai .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.med2cai p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.med2cai p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Word Count :: 285 :: Ok...but...i wasn't thinking about the movie :S

Eagle? Scared? What was she doing? The brown she-wolf thought as she moved as fast as she could without hurting her patient. She had never heard of an eagle attacking a wolf, especially in optime form. But when she glanced sideways, she took a glimpse of two legless reptiles crawling behind them. Probably she was protecting her pets, but got injured herself. It had been a reckless action, but hey, who didn't do reckless things for those close to one? "At least they are ok" She muttered, referring to Medusa's companions.

The silence was broken once more by Medusa, who revealed her name. Luna looked at her a bit surprised that she still had the energy to speak even as she was losing important amounts of blood. "My name is Luna Sabino" She said, trying to put a smile on her face. It looked like she was having trouble walking, so she surrounded her with her arm and placed the un-hurt arm over her shoulders, supporting most of her weight. It would be better than if she dragged her all the way long.

Even though it took her more time than what she would've preferred, they finally did it to her hut. "We are here." she announced, heading towards her room. Carefully, she lied the girl on the mattress of pelts that covered the floor, and pressed her hand against the cut once more. "Medusa, are you still conscious?" She hadn't noticed if the girl had fainted on their way here or not, but now that they were sheltered and with a stack full of medicine in the next room, she allowed herself to relax a bit as she tried to cut off the bleeding.

Luna lives "Luna says" Luna thinks "Mihewi says"

<style>
.freebietable-a07 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/MFrah.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 0px 0px 70px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;}
.freebietable-a07 p.ooc {font-style:italic; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.freebietable-a07 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.freebietable-a07 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:5px 5px;}
</style>
[/html]