A sight for sore eyes
[html]

[WC: 355 - Points: 3]Forwarded to April 25.

She’d been walking and walking for days. She wasn’t even exactly sure how many, now. Since she had left Anathema, she went to visit Halifax, but found herself in another part of the city. Then when she saw what she wanted to see there, she doubled back and passed her pack lands again to see what was west. She passed the ruthless coyote pack lands of Inferni, and was quite happy that she didn’t run into any of them. Then she hiked up the shallower parts of Halycon Mountain, and while doing so smelled a familiar pack scent. Salsola, a place where she once found herself lost. She was no treated with the kind of hospitality that one would treat a guest, but then again that might have been her loner mind thinking at the time. She trespassed and she got what she deserved.

The thoughts of the first few days that she had come back to Souls kept her mind busy for a while, and also made her journey a lot quicker. Without even realizing it, she doubled back around the very borders of Inferni and found herself in a field of sunflowers. Of course, they were frozen now, due to the cold weather of spring, but it seemed like a lovely place to be in during the summer. It was probably like a forest of only sunflowers. The sight alone put a wide smile on her face.

Rio didn’t hesitate to explore more. She waded through the tall flower stems toward the other side of clear land, but it didn’t take long for her to lose interest. She, instead, began to frolic in the flowers, jumping and dancing and screaming playfully. She did this for about an hour before collapsing, exhausted. She was barely visible in the sea of stems, but her black fur stood out from all the green. There was a house on the other side of the field, but she wasn’t interested. She was fine laying right where she was.

Image courtesy of John A Ryan@Flickr; table by the Mentors!

<style>
.K22911_R1 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.K22911_R1 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.K22911_R1 b {font-family:verdana; color:#181217; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.K22911_R1 {background-color:#2e2124; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#433641; line-height:16px; width:429px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb29 ... ls/Rio.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:235px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .K22911_R1-border {width:431px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]
WC: 358! <3

Alex once again like always, found himself walking alone and now he was in a place full of snow and ice. His cream colored fur mixed well with the white and his bluish green eyes could see everything around for miles so easy thanks to the white carpet. He hummed lightly to himself as he moved on two legs. He came up to a small house that stood alone all by it's self but unless there was someone inside then it did not interest him. He walked along the back of the building and looked through a few windows, some broken some not and like he guessed there was no sign of life within and there was no scent so no one had made it a home as of late.

While he was smelling for a scent within the house he did pick one up but it was outside. He slowly moved around the building and to his delight he saw a stranger frolicking and dancing and even screaming. It was a funny sight to see and it was, dare he say it, heart warming? He crossed his arms and he caught a few moments of the dancing before the wolf hit the floor and was mixed in with the flowers. It would be to easy to sweet talk this one, this stranger had placed them self within a field of frozen flowers. It was like poetry waiting to happen. He slowly moved closer and before he got to close he stopped and then spoke gently and confidently as he smiled.

It's a beautiful day is it not? Forgive me if i am bothering you...i was traveling on my own and I heard something and I went to check it out and here I am looking to a beautiful sight surrounded by beautiful flowers. My name is Alexander, May I please know your name miss? Alex's tail moved lightly behind him as he kept his eyes locked onto this woman ahead of him. He wondered just what this woman would offer him in terms of entertainment. He had been bored and he needed it to be gone.
[html]

That table wasn’t exactly the image I wanted to provoke O.o This one’s better

WORD COUNT: 313 ::: POINTS: 3

The faint scent of another reached Rio’s nostrils, but she didn’t pay too much mind to it. It was faint, and she was pretty much hidden in the field of frozen sunflowers. Only one who came close enough would find her, but as the scent became stronger, she found herself opening her eyes and sitting up. What she found before her was a handsome brute, cream-colored with beautiful green eyes. He was kind of breath-taking, and at first Rio didn’t know what to say. She did, secretly, want to check if it was a dream, but didn’t pinch herself. She was sure it had to be real because she was still in the same place, and dreams weren’t this crisp.

”It would be better if the sunflowers were in bloom.” Then she would have to worry about bees flying into her ears; she slightly cringed at the thought of the too-close-for-comfort buzzing sound in her ear. She pushed herself off of the ground, and brushed off what dirt was stuck to her. She smiled shyly, noting his compliments. ”Hello Alexander- I’m Rio.” She dipped her head slightly with respect. She never gave her last name, even if it was a well-known name, who really gave a hoot?

She laughed, embarrassed a little, ”Hah, oh yeah. That was just me having a little fun.” She looked away now knowing that this wolf had been watching her frolic for a while. ”I needed it after the long journey I had…” She didn’t know where he came from, but she was pretty sure her travels topped his. ”…And the journey that I’m going to have back.” She kept looking out into the never-ending fields of flowers, wondering what humans used these for. She assumed they weren’t edible, but how was she to know? She brought her gaze back onto him, ”What are you doing out here, Alexander?”

<style>
.rio-a01 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:500px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.rio-a01 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.rio-a01 b {color:#A2152C; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.rio-a01 { background-color:#FC7CB2; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/V8Vs6.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1B2127; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:left; margin:0px auto; }
.rio-a01 .inner {margin:10px 10px 70px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/meCgB.png); background-repeat:repeat; background-position: top center; border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC here!WC: 422

Alex looked to her and smiled as she got up and looked to him. His tail gave a seductive flick as he watched her move. She came out of the flowers and stood so he could see better what he was looking at and he was not disappointed. His ears were high as he listened to her and then he caught her name. "Rio" What a simple and elegant name. It was to the point and it had that this is who I am kinda attitude with it. Rio, It's a pleasure to meet you. This place is quite beautiful. It is appropriate for one such as you.He stopped for a second as he walked closer so he could get an even better look at her, and of course so she could better see him as well.

He stopped when a bee flew in front of him and he put out his hand as the bee landed on his finger and then it took off back to the flowers. Alex was in his element here, it was a beautiful area and he blended with it nicely. Alex kept moving forward but stopped a good distance away. Now both would be able to see one another easily and if they were to get any closer the woman would need to make that move. Alex knew better than to force anything. I have been traveling all over this land, I have met with many packs and have met lots of interesting people on my travels. I'm a lover of the arts and I love to sing and play the guitar so I have made many friends in this new place. What of you Rio? Are you going anywhere in particular or just letting the wind take you? Perhaps we can travel together, I promise I don't bite, unless asked.

He smiled sweetly and waited to hear what the pretty woman had to say. He hoped that she would allow him to keep her company and perhaps she might even want to hear him sing. Regardless of what she wanted he would offer it up to make her happy. However as was his fashion he of course wanted something out of the trade but he would figure all that out soon enough. First he needed to get her to trust him and after that he would put on more of the charm. His was a tricky game but he made sure the other person caught in it enjoyed themselves, so it wasn't all bad.

<style>
.alex2 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.alex2 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.alex2 b {color:#CBCACA; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.alex2 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... qq1y-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; }
.alex2-border {width:479px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.alex2 .inner {margin:20px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px; height:250px; overflow:auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

Lmfaoo, I have an idea >Smile I’m going to PM you.

WORD COUNT: 363 ::: POINTS: 3

The wolf, Alexander, before her basically came out with his life story. Rio smiled sweetly, but in the back of her mind she was thinking Is he serious? Maybe stupid. One should never give that much information in a first meeting. She wouldn’t share that much with him. ”Actually, I was traveling around and came out here just to see what was here. Nothing much I see, but this field of flowers.” She gazed out into the fields. There was nothing of use, except for maybe that house on the hill for a quick shelter overnight before she returned back home. The thought plagued her.

”I plan to head back to my pack soon, but I think I should rest before the long journey back. Do you have anywhere to stay around here?” She didn’t want to make it seem like she wanted to stay with him, but she was pretty sure that was how it sounded, and that was how he would react to it. ”…Unless asked?” She giggled a little bit. It reminded her of someone she met before. Someone gone for good.

”Staying with you would be great, but…” There was always a ‘but’. She didn’t know this brute, and she didn’t want him to try anything on her. She wouldn’t feel safe just staying with him either. Good thing she did have a knife on her, just in case things got weird. She didn’t see anywhere else she could stay to rest except the house, or in the fields. She supposed she could lay here for a while, but how could she get rid of Alexander? ”I don’t know you.”

Rio peered toward the house. ”Let’s go over there to check it out.” Despite just telling him that she didn’t want to stay with him because she didn’t know him, she still wanted to check out the house. If it had more than one room then she could always stay in one room and lock the door, and he could stay in the other. Then she would feel better about spending the night here with him. If not, she would find some other accommodations where she would sleep by herself.

<style>
.rio-a01 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:500px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.rio-a01 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.rio-a01 b {color:#A2152C; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.rio-a01 { background-color:#FC7CB2; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/V8Vs6.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1B2127; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:left; margin:0px auto; }
.rio-a01 .inner {margin:10px 10px 70px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/meCgB.png); background-repeat:repeat; background-position: top center; border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]