A stranger in the wind.
[html]

Stay here. Aika commanded for the silver snake to stay in the camp, the long reptile wasn’t as fast as the four legged hybrid, and with high chances of getting into a dangerous situation the dark pelted female decided to investigate alone. She trotted off following the scent of other wolves that leaded her toward owned lands, she felt curiosity for those strangers that made a home from the endless forest.

Aika reached the border and looked at the invisible line that separated her from the owned territory, it wouldn’t be wise to just trespass into the pack borders, so she decided to follow the border until finding something or someone interesting.

The ground under her paws felt soft, the spring filled the land with fresh new-grown vegetation and colorful flowers that mixed their scents to create a delicious perfume. This place is beautiful. The purple-eyes female said as she ran along the border. Completely different from home. She added as her mind wandered back to her home, the desert lands from her previous pack's territory were beautiful in their own way, but the forests and grasslands full of life and color were, at the hybrid’s eyes, way better.

Aika jumped and zigzagged making her way through the enormous trees, feeling the cold breeze that flowed through the fur of her body. The pleasant was enough to distract her from the possible danger that hided at the other side of the border. This place was beautiful and friendly, but she was an intruder, someone that didn’t belonged.
[/html]

[html]

out of character stuffs

He wasn't required to do what he did. For the most part Tharin brought small prey that he captured on his own into the pack, coupled with the occasional injured deer or goat that he'd been able to kill without help. Beyond that there wasn't much he did. He played with his pack mates and lazed in the rising sun, and worked on exhausting himself so that the nightmares didn't plague him. Occasionally a particularly bad one would send him to attempt training for battle, something he wasn't very good at. On this day, he moved along the borders, making sure that it was strong.

The border was strong as it was meant to be, nothing like the weak visage that used to line Kiara's pack. The pack didn't exist anymore, something that chilled him to think about. She couldn't move with her pups, leaving him making trips out there. The scent of someone that didn't belong reached him then, hackles standing up. Angrily he picked up his pace, running along. Who was doing this? A growl built in his throat as he ran. It wasn't long before a black figure flickered into view, dancing daringly along the edge. A roaring growl was all the warning she received as he moved to slam her away from the border.

<style type="text/css">
.tharee b {font-weight:bold; color:#341f06;}
.tharee p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.tharee {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#67501f; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/EMzGi.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #341f06; padding:360px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#9e8b56; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-top-right-radius:60px;}
.tharee p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.tharee p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Her thoughts were interrupted by the growl of an approaching male. Aika slowed down and turned just to see how the silver wolf charged at her. The agile female jumped at one side dodging the hard srike that could have had knocked her down easily.

Facing the stranger, Aika lowered her head and tail showing a defensive submission. Wait I am no threat. Her voice was respectful and calmed, thought the eyes that remained on the floor sparkled with challenge, the dark hybrid didn’t like to submit to anyone that wasn’t worthy of it, but the situation demanded it, a false movement and she would get the whole pack chasing her away from their lands.

My name is Aika, I am a trader… Sorry if I disturbed you. She apologized backing up a few steps, her whole body was tense and ready in case the male decided to attack her again.
[/html]

[html]

out of character stuffs

His blow was dodged, but the purpose was still served. The black female was a distance from the borders now, if not by much. His hackles were still raised, the large wolf looking even larger. He stared challengingly at her, waiting for some explanation of her behavior. Why had she been following along the border? She had been dangerously close to trespassing, and clearly she was aware of the line from the way she followed it around. The submission did calm him some, studying the pose.

There was respect, if a slight spark of wishing to stand up. It looked like this one was just as submissive as him. At least he wasn't so foolish as to put himself in situations where submission was required. He cocked his head at her words. A trader? The only other trader he knew of was Ignatius. It didn't take long for him to compare them. They didn't seem alike at all. Where Ignatius had been granted permission by the alpha, this one had no scent but her own. Why were you so close to our borders? His anger had cooled a little, but his dominant stance hadn't relaxed at all, assessing the threat.

<style type="text/css">
.tharee {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#67501f; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/EMzGi.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #341f06; padding:360px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#9e8b56; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-top-right-radius:60px;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
Aika tilted her head at one side, hesitating the next answer to try makeing it as sincere hearing as possible. The whole situation was starting to get annoying, she wanted to get away immediately to the safeness of her camp but she still wanted to try trade with that pack and this single wolf could ruin her plans, she shouldn’t take any chances…I wanted to meet someone by the borders, but I got distracted... this whole place is just beautiful, it is very different from my home. She raised her head a bit to look around, remarking her words with a soft sight of admiration.

After a short moment, her eyes returned to the silver male. Aika didn’t know how long she could continue that lie without getting betrayed by the arrogant look of her eyes, she decided that the wisest thing she could do was to get back into her business. Would you want to see what I bring? My camp isn’t too far away, I could show you if you want, so you get sure I am not lieing. The dark hybrid’s tail wagged slightly with anxiety as she waited for the male to answer…
[/html]

[html]

out of character stuffs

His hackles raised at the pause. It was a simple question. Surely she should be able to answer it. Her answer finally did come, the wolf letting it sink in. Distracted by the beauty of the land. It wasn't something Tharin understood himself, as attached to it as he was. There was nothing to be distracted over. Nothing that this stranger had any right to anyways. She should have remained focused and called for someone to come, not letting herself get distracted at all. Surely she knew that it was a stupid move. He'd almost attacked her after all.

There was a glint of pride in his eyes at her words. Tharin was very quickly growing attached to this land with all his heart. It was an incredible place that he'd been lucky to find, even luckier to be accepted into. Tharin thought about her offer before shaking his head. I'm not much interested in trade. It'd be better if you called for someone else to trade with. I don't need what you have. His words were polite, dismissing the female to go on her way.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

The female’s expression darkened slightly as the larger wolf spoke. By the scent of the pack it seemed like it wasn’t a good place to trade, the usual scent of different man-made tools characteristic of most of the Luperci packs was gone.

Oh well. Aika shook her head slowly standing straight again, there was no need of being submissive as this pack wasn’t going to be of any usefulness for her. Then I think I should leave now, it seems like your pack won’t find use for any of the tools I offer…. She turned giving her back to the male and then whispered for herself, but keeping her voice high enough for the male to hear. A pack that rejects the gift of humanity? Such a weakness... Then she trotted off keeping a slow pace as she wished to know if her words annoyed the male, she was prepared for anything and after all, if there was no trading she still wanted to get some fun.
[/html]

He watched the female gather herself to leave, an arrogance that had been hidden by the submission clear now. She was not someone he wanted anywhere near his pack. If she threatened to do so, Tharin would chase her off. She had to submit to the pack, or face the consequences. It was as clear as that. He wanted to make sure that she wouldn't be circling around, returning to the borders by another route, that she actually cleared off. Her decision to not attempt trade there removed all excuses she had for lingering near.

The mocking whisper stood his hackles up. Fangs bared in anger. The weak ones are the ones forced to rely on such things. Don't ever come here again! Tharin would make sure that Zalen heard about this, that the disrespect shown towards the pack would not be forgotten. He wouldn't allow this female back by the pack, even if she crawled over and exposed her belly. Tharin would tear it out first. His hot temper flared up, only the wish to maintain the dignity of the pack keeping him from rushing out and attacking her.
[html]
His reaction was exactly what Aika wanted to get, his angry words caused the dark female to smirk, her true temper finally showing up. I can´t promise that, it would be a pleasure to find out if what you say is true. Her tail wagged slightly as she turned to face him, her eyes shining with defy. She was at a safe distance so a bit more of teasing wouldn’t harm anyone but him.

You know what? The use human-made tools isn’t a weakness…. Indeed only the intelligent would use them properly to get a good advantage over others, seems like you and your pack lack that quality. Those were her last words, he wasn’t going to react lightly to that. Aika started to turn around, knowing that giving her back to the male could be a dangerous movement, but her whole body was prepared for anything he would try. A good fight would be fun ad, after all, he was the one that ruined a perfect day for the female.
[/html]

[html]

out of character stuffs

She wasn't going to heed his warning? Would return? His hackles stood tall, looking even larger than he did before. An angry howl raised up through the air, telling the pack of this intruder, of the threat that she held. So much disrespect! He held his ground, knowing better than to charge her. He wasn't much of a fighter, despite his strength. He might be able to take her, but then again he might not. He wasn't prepared to find out.

He simply snorted at the words, lacking the sting that her earlier words had held. It was just the same thing repeated in a weaker format. The only thing angering him was the threat of returning to mock the pack again with this great disrespect. Tharin would personally make sure it didn't happen. He wouldn't be leaving this border alone again. He already patrolled it, but it would be even more deliberate now, watching the female leave. The next time, he would attack without waiting for an explanation. Next time.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]