I'll Take My Chance
[html]

OOC: Niro pleases :]

And don't forget by the end of the night,
You'll be fist high in your own vomit, right?

Mars knew that the time was to come soon. It was time to actually let the cat out of the bag, and Krystalle was sitting in front of him, listening intently as she stared at him with those pale pink eyes of hers. Mars was anxious, and there were knots in his stomach. She did need to know because these things would affect the way they lived, as well as the way that their children lived. Speaking of which, it was their first birthday soon, so Mars was working on things to give the now adult wolfdogs. Krystalle was looking hard at Mars, trying to figure out what he wanted since he was just sitting there, staring at her. She saw him begin to shiver, and she wondered what was wrong so she came out with the words finally. Mars, what's the problem? she asked him, with a cock of her head. Mars stood up and shook his head. Sorry, I didn't mean to waste your time, Krystalle. It's not that important right now. the male played off before he grabbed his jacket and slipped it on. He also took out a cigarette and put it in his mouth. Krystalle knew something was wrong and she got up and walked over to him. Mars quickly put his sunglasses over hie eyes as the woman got up in his face. Marsy, ya' been actin' funny lately, I wanna know what's wrong. spoke the woman as she reached up to take his glasses from his eyes, but he intercepted her move with a step back away from her. Nothing, really. I just...need some air. he spoke to her and then turned away and walked out of the house.

Krystalle did not follow. Mars took Vox and mounted the equine and started to ride. He was heading towards where Orin was at. She had not been staying with him, because he'd yet to tell Krystalle, and every time he tried to tell her, he would just end up staring at her and not saying anything, and then getting up and leaving like he had done today. He sighed lightly as he thought about his predicament, and instead of dealing with it, he was going to take refuge with the woman whom was making this all happen anyways. If she hadn't of come by the court that day, he would have never found her, and he wouldn't have been tempted to do the things he did to her that night, and that wouldn't have resulted in all of this. Most of him was angry at himself, but there was a tiny part of him that told him that this was what he truly wanted. Children with the woman he loved for so long. A life with the woman he loved for so long.

He was tracking her scent though, potent because of the smell of her pregnancy on her. He knew what it smelt like, and he continued on to see if she was anywhere where he could get to. He came upon a river that cut through the packlands though. It was the same damn one he always got caught at, that he could never cross, just because he was scared of he rushing water. He had come upon a part of the river that was particularly deep and agressive too, so it made him even more nervous about it. He sat there on top of his steed though, trying to figure out how he was going to get across this stupid river.

He sat there for a good ten minutes before he pulled Vox to go to north, to try and find the end of the river, or at least a part of the river in which he could cross without having to worry about getting wet or worse, drowning. He did not find the end of the river, and he was less successful at finding a way to cross. So, he turned his steed around and he started to head in a different direction. Maybe the woman went elsewhere then across the river. He could only hope that she did.

<style type="text/css">
.marssong2 .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:center; font-size:11px; padding:4px; color:#000000}
.marssong2 .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:justify; font-size:11px; padding:4px; color:#794603}
.marssong2 b {font-weight:bold; text-shadow: #fff 2px 1px 1px; color:#e55d00; letter-spacing:1px; }
.marssong2 {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#ffc223; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... rssong.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 223px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia; font-size:14px; color:#916e5e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

WC: 395 OOC: If he does find out I don't think he'll be extremely angry lol.

Today was a good day. That was what Niro was telling himself. He left his pups with Amaranth back at their den and was headed out for a much needed walk. As much as he loved his family, a man needed to be on his own once in a while. He gave his mate the time she needed as well, so he wasn’t being selfish. Marahute flew overhead and he grinned at the eagle, though she could not see him. He reminisced at how he had gotten her, and a pain of loss swam through him. Heath had been there, the man that had become Niro’s friend. He had left though and now Niro had few friends, though he counted the King his friend in many ways, it was a respectful friendship.

His mind caught him off guard and his feet struck water. His daydreaming flowed away in the river that moved towards the vast ocean. Tilting his head a little, he tested the water again, then waded in and swam. The force of it pulled him along, but he was able to get to the other side before it became far too strong for him to be pulled into it’s grasp and drown him. He shook himself dry and looked down. Sighing, he had forgotten about his belt, it would crack and he grumbled. Well he supposed it could be worse. The belt had taken much since he was away, though he hoped the water would dry on it fast. He moved again, quite happy to be in his own world. In that way he was much like his sister. But before he could fully immerse himself he saw movement ahead. Tilting his head, he recognized the man vaguely. He remembered getting him confused, so the names were a bit mixed up, but he smiled and greeted the packmate all the same.

“Hello!”

He called, keeping his distance just in case. The man could easily turn around and greet Niro or keep going, though Niro wanted to meet the faces of the pack. Little did he know this was the man who had gotten his sister pregnant. Niro was very protective of the woman, though he let his anger lessen with the oncoming days and was accepting of it more than he did the day he found out.

<style type="text/css">
.sleekniro b {font-weight:bold; color:#AD7E00; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.sleekniro-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:10px; color:#AD7E00; text-align:right; }
.sleekniro p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.sleekniro {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#DBBA72; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... robird.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#3C3226; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]
[html]

OOC: I would hope not.

Do you really want?
Do you really want me dead?

The wolfdog was sniffing the air intensely, trying to find the scent again for he lost it somewhere along the way. Vox was busy trotting along, trying to figure out what his master was doing exactly. First Mars had led him to water, and now he had turned them around and was heading back where they had come from. It confused the equine, and he was definitely trying to figure out what his master was going on about. Sure, they'd have senseless rides, but not rides that involved Mars actually tracking someone. He was not a tracker, it was something he was more or less horrible at. Fresh scents were no problem for him, but slightly older scents, even only a few days old were stale enough for him to get confused as to which way to go. Forget it if there is a fork in the path he was following.

A familiar voice called out to him, one he hadn't heard in some time. His ears flicked back before he turned his head, and pulled Vox to a halt. The mohawked Takekuro man was there. Mars had forgotten that Orin had returned with her brother, but it was not like he had qualms with the man. In fact, Mars remembered that he and the man went for a hunt with Rurik Russo, Mars' father. Mars was not very well acquainted with the male though, only enough to know his smell, his name, and his face. Mars made Vox turn to face the man, and his icy eyes looked at the man through his sunglasses. He'd forgotten what the man looked like, for it had been a long time since he had seen the man. He looked like he had gotten taller, became more of a man. Mars had met the kid when both of them were still budding out of childhood and into adulthood, so a lot had changed since then. Mars watched Orin grow into an adult, but he did not have the same pleasure to see the man grow. It wasn't like Mars had much interest in the Takekuro man anyways.

This didn't stop the man from getting the idea that Niro might know where his sister had set up camp. Mars tipped his head to the other man in greeting. I was just on my way to see your sister...But...I uh....I kinda don't know where she's staying at...I don't want her to be coming to get me...because of the kids.. he spoke to the man, wondering if the man would tell him where she was at, and he actually talked a lot more than he normally did. He didn't ever remember saying very much to the man when they met last. Do you know where she is? he asked the other man. Mars realized also that he was being quite rude, since it had been some time since they had seen each other and all he was worried about was seeing the man's sister.

It's also been awhile...How are you doing? he tried to correct his rudeness just a little bit it seemed.

<style type="text/css">
.marssong2 .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:center; font-size:11px; padding:4px; color:#000000}
.marssong2 .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:justify; font-size:11px; padding:4px; color:#794603}
.marssong2 b {font-weight:bold; text-shadow: #fff 2px 1px 1px; color:#e55d00; letter-spacing:1px; }
.marssong2 {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#ffc223; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... rssong.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 223px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia; font-size:14px; color:#916e5e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

WC:353 OOC: Silly Niro.

Niro was glad that Mars knew who Niro was, though he was still uncertain. He had introduced himself with two names one day with mars and the next BARTHOLOMEW. He figured he would call him that since that was the last thing he knew him as. How times changed as he looked on Mar’s face. The only thing about the man that hadn’t changed much was his coloring and that’s what had always stood out to Niro. They were all getting older, wiser, and possibly more crazy. That thought was directed at himself and taking care of his children, though he loved them they tended to drive him up a wall.

“Yes she is staying at the Chien hotel for now. We all are. My own home has been damaged from the snow and the sea. Though I think Orin will stay in the hotel until she can find her own home. As for where she is... that I am not sure.”

Mar’s comment struck Niro as odd. Why would she come out to get him because of her kids. The grey male eyed the man suspiciously. An idea formed, not a ludicrous one, but one that was pretty improbable in Niro’s head. He said nothing yet though. That time would come eventually. Orin still obviously thought NIro was too angry to tell him who the father was. Niro knew he had to accept who his sister lay with for aparently she didn’t get trapped into it... though why she wasnt’ with the man who gave her babies was beyond Niro.

“I have been fine, the last few years have been something. Four babies on their own and now we have two more running around. Been training hard though. Marahute has been teaching me to speak her kind’s language. I’m hoping to get a kind of I don’t know. One of those you help us we help you deals. Not sure how it would work but I’ve given up the trapping thing. How have you been BARTHOLOMEW? I mean I haven’t seen you in ages.”

<style type="text/css">
.sleekniro-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:10px; color:#AD7E00; text-align:right; }
.sleekniro {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#DBBA72; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... robird.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#3C3226; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]
[html]

OOC: Tongue +5(526)

I would have kept you forever
but we had to sever..

He'd gotten his answer, quickly, but the end of the answer was unclear because the male did not know where his sister was at the moment. Mars let out a sigh af mild frustration. Thanks for telling me. I will check the Hotel then. Hopefully she's there resting like she's supposed to be. the male spoke and he ran his fingers through his shaggy hair. He bit his lip lightly as he waited for the man to speak to him again. He honestly could care less about how the male was doing, if only because the two never had become friends of any sort. Only acquaintances, one that happened to be the brother of the woman he loved. He thought that he might as well start to get to know the being, even though he was in a slight rush.

The other spoke to him of the last few years, mostly talking about his progeny (the younger male having much more than Mars, at least that Mars actually knew of) and also the silver male spoke of his bird and her language. Mars did not know the language of the birds and the prey, a good thing for him because he was not one to want to understand them. What was the point of learning to communicate with the stupid bastards? If they could not speak the language that they spoke, then what good would their conversations actually be? Mars nodded his head lightly as the other spoke, but then the other adressed him as "Bartholomew" instead of Mars and a mismatched ear fell back on the male's head. Mars furrowed his brows, and he shook his head lightly. My name is Mars, not Bartholomew. spoke the male, and acted very much like he had no clue who "Bartholomew" was even though he knew exactly who Bartholomew was. He just was not keen on Niro knowing about Mars' condition. It wasn't any of Niro's business, so he just acted like he didn't know what the other was talking about. Ah, the life of an actor.

But I've been fine. These years have worn me out, that's for sure. My kids are gonna be on their own soon, but I am expecting a new litter to be running around here soon.... I wonder what they'll be like. the male spoke, the last part muttered lowly, almost to himself. I need to start thinking of names or something. They look like they are gonna be here any day now. he sighed and scratched his head. It barely crossed his mind that Orin hadn't told him about their children. It didn't dawn upon him that his sister might have been scared to tell her brother about them. What right would the male have to be mad at him though? His sister wanted him as much as he wanted her, and she was the one who told him to do it. She was to blame as much as he was. He was to blame for them not being mates though.

That issue would resolve itself soon enough though.

<style type="text/css">
.marssong b {font-weight:bold; text-shadow: #fff 2px 1px 1px; color:#e55d00; letter-spacing:1px; }
</style>
[/html]
[html]

WC: 377 OOC: Le sorry!! Silly niro mistaking mars for bart, how could he!!! XDDD

“I learned that those who are pregnant shouldn’t always rest all the time unless there are problems. I hope Orin isn’t having any problems.”

Niro said. He wasn’t sure exactly why Mars was worried about Orin nor the pups, but he was gaining an idea. He had once been naive in the past but he learned especially well throughout the years to notice things that he should notice. He just didn’t want to make an assumption. The other man really didn’t have much to say about Niro’s life, and that was fine with Niro, he wasn’t going to fight about anything nor did he wish to get into terrible details at the moment. Though there was an icy moment where the man corrected Niro again. He frowned trying to remember... hadn’t he been corrected about this before? It had been many years since he had seen the man and he looked down a bit abashed.

“My apologies, Mars. I’ll remember it this time. I guess I keep getting people confused.”

Niro said, looking away, trying to focus somewhere else. He turned back as the man spoke again and he listened. He had a litter of his own, though nearly grown up and was expecting more soon. Very soon. He knew Orin was close too and his mind worked on what he said. His face became focused and serious, though his mouth showed no happiness nor did it show anger disappointment or anything else. Right now Niro was at a complete standstill.

“You are the father of Orin’s children?”

He asked, his eyes bore into Mars, but not in anger. Niro had promised to protect his sister, but now that he had the time to think about it, he knew she was old enough to make decisions. Niro was no longer angry but he didn’t want her hurt anymore not after what Shawchert and Argul, and whoever else did. He was still her protector at least emotionally if not physiclly and if this man was just out to get the woman just to mate with her... The thought was not something he wished to think about because he wanted this man to be of noble thoughts.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]
[html]

OOC: Rule #1 about Mars: He's an asshole sometimes. :/ +5(564)

It ended for both of us
faster than a... Kill off this thinking
It's starting to sink in...

The man told him that a pregnant woman should not always rest. This was true, but seeing that Orin had been doing nothing but travelling since they had hooked up, she obviously was not resting like she should have been. She was pushing and pushing on her body when her body was telling her to slow down. This would be the downfall of their children, he knew that. Still, they were lively it seemed since she last time he had seen the woman. I don't believe she has been resting sufficiently enough. She's been travelling this whole time.... he spoke to the other male, a bitter tone to his voice because of the man trying to "correct" him. Was he correcting Mars or was this Niro's way of telling Mars that he would not get so worked up, or worried about Orin? Mars took it as the first option, obviously. He was not thinking about how the other might have been looking out for his well-being rather than letting him fester in his own worries. Trying to help Mars in this way was like telling a junkie not to take drugs.

Niro apologized for calling the wolfdog by the wrong name. Mars shrugged it off because it wasn't the first or last time he would be called Bartholomew. He blinked behind his dark shades and he sighed lightly. It's fine, bro. he spoke quietly. Mars was trying to place a memory of when Niro might have met Bartholomew, but he was coming up with nothing. Why he even tried to remember was beyond him. He just hoped that Bartholomew didn't do anything embarrassing in front of Niro. Mars was thinking hard enough that he didn't really notice that Niro's own brain was turning it's wheels and trying to bring two and two together. The look that came over the man's face was the one that made him snap out of his world and go back into the real world. The tone and the way that Niro looked at him was not appreciated in the least, and it was obvious that Mas didn't like that because of the way he puffed out his chest and his tail raised tightly over his back. His own eyes glared through his shades and at the silver man.

Why do you think she came here? I asked her to. They are my children and I don't respect that they were going to be in the pack of puppy-killers if she decided to stay in Cercatori. spoke the wolfdog with his own gruffness to his voice, and a rather sarcastic ring to it as well. Especially without my protection. There was no way in hell I was going to let her get away with raising them there. It was the whole reason Krystalle and I moved from there to Dahlia De Mai. you could tell he was passionate about his children because of the way he became so defensive about it. He wasn't going to let Niro try to talk down to him just because it was his sister. His sister did what she wanted to do, and she obviously wanted to do Mars, so she did. End of story.

Do you have a problem with that? asked the man with an acidic tongue that seemed slightly unnecessary, but in Mars' mind, it was necessary to get his point across.

<style type="text/css">
.marssong b {font-weight:bold; text-shadow: #fff 2px 1px 1px; color:#e55d00; letter-spacing:1px; }
</style>
[/html]
[html]

WC: 372 OOC: eep :O

Niro listened to the man as he spoke He could tell he worried over Orin in a festering type of way the kind of way that Niro had worried over her when he himself had to look after her. Inside he smiled, but whatever smile he held now was gone, though he was not bristling. Mars was standing up for himself. Niro shook his head.

“That may be so, but just take a breather, she’s here now, and I’m sure she’s relaxing by the sea daydreaming or something.”

Niro said with a shrug. He felt bad for calling Mars by the wrong name but it seemed he wasnt’ too angry about it, though he did figuratively put up his dukes when Niro’s accusations seemed to be correct. He listened as the man spoke, a smile finally returning to Niro’s face. He would do. He was sticking up not just for himself but Orin.

“You can relax. I’ve looked out for my sister since we were six months old, it is still hard not to; even at three. You’ll do, but I am her brother first and foremost, I protect my own. I don’t want to see her hurt. I’ve done a lot to keep her alive today.”

Niro felt like he had to explain himself. After all the man would kill for his sister, he had before in the past. He’d killed for his daughter and he’d do it again if he knew she was being threatened in anyway. Niro was very close to his sister still, even though the years drove them apart, he was here and so was she and he would do what he could to keep her safe until she decided to leave again. He hoped that wouldn’t be the case, but he knew that she was a grown wolf, and she could do what she wanted. He’d help her in whatever else he could. She had already given him a scolding and refused to give the fathers’ name on the account he was ready to kill for an innocent act. Well not so innocent, but it was something she decided and she did of her own free will.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]
[html]

OOC: halalalalaaa

I'm loosing control now,
but without you I can finally see!

By the sea. Somewhere where Mars never wanted to be. Some found it to be paradise, but for some reason, this son of a bitch right here couldn't face the water. Lakes, rivers, they were "okay" but smaller things like buckets, tubs and pools of water were okay. Mars didn't do a lot of daydreaming, but he did know that Orin did, and he appreciated the woman's free spirit. That's what he enjoyed about her the most. Mars had yet to visit the beach with Orin, so she did not know about his 'hydrophobia' (As Krystalle likes to call it). How ironic that he ended up in the pack that would be a port 'town' if they were civilized enough to ever become so like they had back in Cali. The wolves here in Nova Scotia seemed to live more simple lives. Primal, almost. There had to be some appreciation for it though, or there would be no reason for Mars to stay here. Well, now it would be for Orin, but he was sure that the woman would want to travel if Mars was not so afraid of the sea. I can only hope. Fenris forbid if she's messin' with those horses. Some of them aren't that friendly, and they ain't got any respect for pregnant women. spoke Mars as he shook his head and he snorted.

Niro told Mars that he could relax after he was getting all ruffled up about him being the father. Mars was always just used to getting defensive about it. It was weird... Maybe it was just because he had too many arguments with himself about being the father. Mars was an idiot in a way, but he also was incredibly smart. His downfalls were the personalities that he had given himself to contain his intelligence. Or maybe he was just insane. Probably a little bit of both. When Niro explained about him being her brother and whatnot, the husky-wolf stiffened again slightly and he huffed slightly. I would never even think about hurting Orin. I've loved her for so long, Niro, don't you get it? the wolfdog spoke to the wolf that was her brother. His tail swished, irritably, and his mismatched ears were split with one pointed towards the mohawked male and the other flat against his skull. I get where you are coming from. She's lucky to have a brother who cares about her. Mars spoke, even though he was annoyed slightly still, he knew that in a few moments he would have no choice but to get over himself, because the process was already starting. There was no fight to fight, so why fight at all?

Mars finally allowed himself to dismount his steed. I'm not like all of the others. I'm completely the opposite than they are. Just saying. the man spoke to the other, his triangular husky-esque ears flipping up to point at the male. I care about her more deeply than anyone could ever imagine. he admitted. There were no words to describe his feelings for the woman. This was probably one of the reasons he had not proposed to her yet. Another reason would be that he wanted her to be settled down a little more before he did propose to her.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

WC: 333 OOC: Sorry about the babble at the end lol, i babble it's like BABBLY XDDD

The words that came out of Mar’s mouth was one that did make Niro feel worried. He knew she liked the animals a lot, but he wasn’t sure if she would still go to see them even in her condition. He knew as well as Mars that anything could happen with other animals especially when it dealt with pregnancy or puppies. One didn’t know what would happen with animals and a child. He looked at the direction of the stables clearly worried about her now, not sure if he should check in on her or not.

“Perhaps we should make sure she’s not there....

His ears heard what the mand said, and Niro couldn’t help respect him more. THough it seemed things were odd at the moment with the two, as they clearly weren’t mates yet, Mars wanted to though he could tell in his voice. He didn’t raise up to say who loved her more, this was a different kind of feeling than Niro’s brotherly love and though he didn’t want to think about Orin and that kind, he felt with the power the man showed in his voice and stature, that Mars might actually do well for her.

“I won’t question you again unless it’s made clear i should then.”

He smiled, and any warning in his eyes was gone. He was a brother first and foremost when it came to his sister and he knew he would use ever lyast breath he could to keep her happy, to make sure she was safe, to see that she lived a happy life, but he knew that his time was at an end, had been for a year now... they had celebrated their third birthday apart from each other and that was due mostly to his stupidity, but it was time to let someone else take the mantle though he wouldn’t try his darndest to make sure she was well taken care of.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]
[html]

Word Count → 376 :: Sorry for the wait on this.

It's everybody else, it can't be me
You are the reason I can't control myself

The man began to worry like he had been worrying. He could only hope she was just lingering around, daydreaming at the beach, and not trying to get herself into trouble. The other suggested that maybe they should go make sure she was not there. The mounted man nodded his head to the male. That would probably be a smart thing to do. I was tracking her scent until I got to the river, and the Stables are on the other side of it, I do believe... spoke the man as he cast his gaze from the silver man to the river that separated them from the stables. Mars was still apprehensive of going across the river though, and even Vox knew the hesitance of his master. It's been some time ago that Vox had figured out that Mars did not particularly like water, but he never realized it was as bad as it was because a lot of the times Mars sucked it up and just closed his eyes while Vox would get them across the rivers and creeks and streams.

The other went to speak about how he would not question Mars unless he had reason to, and this made Mars sigh a sigh of relief. That takes a load off of my mind. the man spoke with a small smile on his maw, the first time he dared to give the other anything but that poker face that he normally had on. I noticed you weren't in the pack when I joined back up. Where were you exactly? I'd expected you to be here of all people. he spoke to the silver man, wondering where the man had gone when Mars had come back. He'd been greeted by a new face when he had come back, and her name was Caspa, a nice woman that he appreciated. He was going to show his appreciation to the dog woman when he was able to continue with his tailoring duties that he once did.

You also said you had children now, what are their names? he asked, if only to try to be friendly to the brother of his soon to be mate, and soon to be mother of his pups.

<style>
.marsrin-nat {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.marsrin-nat img{width:300px; float:right}
.marsrin-nat p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.marsrin-nat p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.marsrin-nat .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.marsrin-nat p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.marsrin-nat b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;color:#769EB3;text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #000000;}
</style>
image © Nat!

[/html]
[html]

WC: 405 OOC: Whee friendly talk.

Niro could hear the very vague hesitance of his voice though he did not know what brought it on. Niro looked across the river. There was no bridge nearby. Maybe he thought his horse would catch a sickness if he made him swim, looking back Niro didn’t have any particular idea.

“I could go back over. It’s not too bad over here pretty shallow, my feet touched the ground when I crossed.”

He offered not sure if that was what worried the man. Whatever the case it was his own business and Niro wasn’t going to pry. He did give the man a sad smile and shrugged. He remembered that Mars had left to live in Cercatori he had been gone when the man returned.

“Amaranth wanted to go on a journey. I could not let her go alone. It took us a long time, though we only went west. To where there were lights in the sky that swam like the sea. But we were stuck in a blizzard and then our pups came and they weren’t fit to walk until recently. I go where my mate does. I love her very much as she is the mother of my children and I’d do anything for her.”

He said, thinking to himself that he’d even leave his pack to make sure she did not get into any trouble on that journey. Without him she would be a wreck he knew it, though he was sure someone could keep her in one piece even if it wasn’t him but he had taken the initiative and things had lead to them becoming mates. He smiled thinking of his children. The lights of his life every single one of them

“They are Tasha Takekuro, Mara was kind enough to allow me to name her after my mother, and Heiro Catori. THey are lively little ones but they are well enough.”

He smiled. He looked over at Mars with a curious look, now that he was over his anger from many days before he knew he could talk to the man a bit easier especially since he could tell the man cared about his sister more than just for the sexual interactions.

“Did you have a plan on what to name yours yet, or will you two wait until they are born?”

<style type="text/css">
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]
[html]

OOC: +3(408)

Nervous eyes scanned the water as it lapped against the dirt and stone that edged the river. The other male told him that there was a part of the river that he could touch his feet to the ground and that they could cross there. Mars did not want to cross the river, for he found that it would be better to just avoid getting wet at all and walk around the river.....if the damned thing ever ended. Mars sighed lightly, and he listened to what Niro had to speak about his journeys. The other male spoke of his mate wanting to journey and that he loved his mate very much and a bunch of other stuff that Mars slightly stopped listening to because he was not all that interested really. He was really good at pretending that he was listening though, for he kept his eyes locked on the other male, and he had a look on his face that was of false interest. Mars merely nodded his head at the words of the male before he continued on to answer the question of the names of his children. Tasha, and Heiro.

Mars nodded his head again at the other male as he spoke of the origin of his pups' names and then he asked if Mars knew what he was naming his children or if they were gonna wait til they were born to name them. I believe we are going to be waiting. I have a few names in mind already, but I want Orin to like the names too, so I haven't really thought of any that I think are going to stick... spoke the male with a shrug of his shoulders as he sat upon his steed's back. Vox shifted his weight on his legs and he snorted lightly and reached down to graze on some of the weeds that bordered the river's edge.

You all walked on foot, didn't ya? You know, sometimes things are faster when you have a horse.. he spoke before he patted Vox on the neck and he played with the stallion's ever growing mane that Mars needed to cut soon. Don't you have a bird as well? he asked, remembering back to when they first met and they followed the bird to the herd of moose that they eventually took down one of the members for the pack to devour.

<style>
.marsb-o10 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.marsb-o10 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.marsb-o10 b {color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.marsb-o10 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/marsgift.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #ffffff; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#AFAFAF; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:225px 0px 10px 0px; }
.marsb-o10-border {width:454px; border:4px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

WC: 320 OOC: herp a derp XDDDD Mars gaved Niro an idea. Tongue

Mars was patient with Niro’s long winded speeches, which tended to be long when he enjoyed what he talked about and he talked pretty long when it came to such lovely things. Niro gave the man an appreciative smile when he spoke about talking to Orin about naming the pups, mostly because he wasn’t sure what else to do or say about it, but he was glad they would work together on that subject. At least he was stepping up. He was looking over the river not sure if Mars was waiting for Niro to lead him over or if he would go first but that thought was cleared when Mars mentioned horses.

“Oh I ride every once in a while... but I don’t know anything about taking care of a horse for so long. I take trips up north with one or another, but Amaranth didn’t want to ride.” He said shrugging and at the mention of having a bird Niro lightened up and whistled. The bird who had been flying up overhead, though landed in a tree not too far off came from the tree. Niro pulled from his belt the leather gloves Anann taught him to make and pulled one on before the bird landed on that hand. “Go see if you can find Orin in the stables, you remember, my sister right?” Marahute gave him a knowing gaze and answered him in her own low speech and took off toward the stables. Filled with pride he looked at Mars and nodded; “I suppose that will do for getting across the river, and yes, I have a bird, use to have many but let them go when Amaranth and I left.” He said with a slight shrug. He had so much more he wanted to say to burst out but he felt he should save the poor man his explanations.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]
[html]

OOC:

Crash! Crash! Out of Control!
Take it, Break it, A million more!!

The other male spoke of only knowing how to ride, but nothing more than such. Mars and his boy (Amon) actually took care of Vox and Senorita themselves, so Mars was very knowledgable in the subject, as was Krystalle since she was the true owner of Senorita. Paz, however, seemed to have a lack of interest in the horses and instead, she took special care of Axel, making sure he got his food every day and that he was comfortable in whatever enclosure that the Russos put him in for the day to keep him from wandering off with Mars. This part of the Russo's had an interest in the livestock, but they mostly kept them as pets, for at this point, Mars would not be able to bring it upon himself to kill Axel for meat. Axel had too much personality. The wool was an extra bonus when it was ready to be sheared, and that day would be soon.

Mars inevitably listened to his reasoning about not riding, because his mate did not want to. It made sense to him, so Mars nodded his head briefly, and pretty lamely at the subject, obviously willing to drop it. At the mention of the bird, it seemed that Mars had hit an interest spot. The other seemed to lighten up, and he then whistled to an eagle that flew overhead. It landed in a tree not far off, and Mars watched it, but turned his attention to Niro once again when he was rustling about with a glove. Mars briefly wondered why he needed a glove (he was no falconry man, so he knew little to nothing about it at all) but that was answered when the bird flew from it's perch to the male's arm. Mars looked and saw how the talons of the beast dug into the leather of the glove. Mars was so focused on the talons of the beast that he barely even heard Niro speak to the bird until he heard the word 'Orin', and then he snapped back into reality with a few blinks of his icy blue eyes.

Mars watched as the bird gracefully took off with a few chirps and it started to fly towards the stables. Handy. Mars looked back at Niro as he started to speak again, totally missing the look of proudness on the other's face. Is it hard caring for them? It seems pretty handy to have one of them around... Are you planning on getting more birds now that you are back? Mars asked the birdman.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

WC: 223 OOC: Ok what a crap post, in any case I think another 2 posts each should get us there? I'll have marahute come back in my next reply and they can go seperate ways ^^

Niro watched as Marahute left and was brought back to earth by Mars’ words. He smiled and shrugged; “They are proud beasts, need to be treated delicately, If you’ve been in a traditional wolf pack then think of it ten times as more formal and vain. One miss and trust is gone for a good three weeks, but once you get the hang of it all I think it can be pretty easy to work iwth them.” He said, a whistful smile on his face. Yes birds were his thing, he loved them ever since he was a pup but was only able to start working with them when he came here to the court. Marahute was his second bird, Tobias being his first and she hatched later.

“As for more... Yes I hope to soon. I had a plan, but that one won’t go until spring of next year. I have stopped trapping them and learned much of their low speech. Marahute helps quite a bit too, and they are good with bargains for food especially.” He wasn’t sure how much Mars cared for this but when it came to birds Niro would talk forever and a day about them. It was a subject that if you weren’t really interested in. It shouldn’t be asked about.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]