[m] Heaven Sent
[html]
WARNING: This thread contains material exceeding the general board rating of PG-13. It may contain very strong language, drug usage, graphic violence, or graphic sexual content. Reader discretion is advised.
[/html]

ooc: I'll add a table when I'm home later! Also, I marked this M because later on Orin will be having her puppehs. 500+

Lunenburg, the breezy coastal town that was a mark of beauty on the Cour des Miracles map… how fond Orin was of this town. She loved the sights of the once brightly colored buildings. Even though time had chipped and worn away the paint’s luster she could still imagine what this place once looked like. She adored the Victorian style architecture, the scalloped balconies and the pointed steeples. The salty scent of the sea was heady and crisp, blowing in from the waves nearby, and the intermingled sound of the breaking waves and sea birds reverberated peacefully off of the old buildings. It was that peace that Orin sought as she waddled through her pack’s lands and into the city.

Barely at the edge of town, she already felt at ease as she began to hobble down the familiar streets. She could remember the first time she had ever been here – she had been racing Niro northwards for fun and they had come across the town by happenstance. The next time she was here she had met with Mars and they dressed up and danced in the costume shop… she still had the golden ball gown she found that day. Yes, Lunenburg was serving to ease the anxious woman quite well.

Smiling softly, her hand dropped habitually to rest on her swollen belly. This was why she had been so nervous this morning, although she didn’t know it. She had carried this litter for a long time, but this time she had no midwife to help her track the days and her progress. It felt like she had been with child three times longer than last time, and she was ready to meet her children. But it seemed that she still had to wait.

Unconsciously, she wandered around the same block she once walked before with Mars. He was the reason she was in this situation, in fact. He was the father, and she didn’t mind it one bit despite how uncertain their future was. She did not know what would happen after the pups were born, where she would live or who she would live with, or for that matter how Mars or Bart would act. But all she really needed to know was that he wanted her there, he had told her he did, and that had been enough for her to leave d’Arte and become a part of the Court once again.

Blinking rapidly, Orin realized she was facing the dusty window of an old shop. Coming out of her reverie, her eyes skimmed the faded wording that once shone in brilliant gold. It was the costume shop again. A soft smile spread over her muzzle as she wiped off the glass to look inside – though it did no good since the filth was on the inside. The babies inside her wriggled, and she laughed softly.

“You like the shop, little ones?” She asked her belly. She took their wiggling to mean they approved, so she moved into the entryway and pushed the old door open.
[html]
<style type="text/css">.marsmel2 b {color:#133341;text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #FFFFFF;} .marsmel2 b2 {color:#53070b;text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #FFFFFF;} .marsmel2 b3 {color:#3c1d33;text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #FFFFFF;}</style>
http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... melwc2.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
OOC: Yeah here you go :3
Don't waste your time on me

Mars had been keeping a close eye on the days that passed. He sucked at counting days though, because sometimes he would wake up and not know how many days had passed. Lately, he had been really good at keeping the days though, the last two months Bartholomew and Hurricane had taken less and less time out of his days. When he would sleep, he would actually sleep instead of waking up as someone else only seconds later and his body going off and doing some random thing and then coming back and becoming Mars again. Two months was all he needed though, to keep that time, because if he could recall a whole two months, then he would be able to predict the day. He tried to remember Krystalle's pregnancy, but those days were so spread apart that he couldn't recall all of it. He remembered when Amon and Paz were born, but not when they were conceived.

Mars was anxious in his room though, and he paced back and forth, counting obssessively both out loud and in his head. No-no that's not right... 6-18-22....24... muttered the man before Krystalle finally got up from her seat and she stopped the man with a hand pressed on his chest. He stopped and looked at her with his bright husky-blue eyes. Marsy, calm down. What are you counting so hard for? asked the woman, and both of Mars' ears fell back. They were not flattened in sorrow though, rather in anger for the woman interrupting him. The look on his face was short lived, but his ears stayed flattened. She didn't know about Orin. She knew that the woman had come back and she was obviously not happy about it, but she had not known that Mars had finally broken his asexuality for the female and not only that but within the next few days, the little pups were coming into the world.

....Orin is pregnant... spoke Mars, and Krystalle furrowed her brows and cocked her head. Mars' eyes moved away from Krystalle's pale pink ones. Marsy....Why did she come to the Court? she asked, her anger already starting to boil it's way to the top. I'm the father... Mars spoke, but he did not back down from her, no, he stood up to Krystalle and he turned away from her and walked away after that. Krystalle was shocked enough to where she was just standing there, thinking about what just happened. She soon figured out what he was counting. She sniffled, but did not go after Mars. She knew better.

Mars walked out of his house, and he wandered more towards 'downtown' in the city of Lunenburg. He and Krystalle lived more in the suburbs than in the area where he was going to, but for some odd reason he decided to head that way. He could have gone to the ocean, but that was only if the man was in the mind of Bartholomew Cubbins. He headed toward the costume shop that he had not visited in some time. Why? You could ask him this all day, but he could not tell you the exact reason. He continued to count while he walked though, and sooner or later Bartholomew materialized next to him. What'cha countin' Marsy? An' why ya' bein' rude to mah girl, eh? He'd just walked into the room when Mars was walking out, so he didn't have a chance to say anything while they were there, and he had less of a chance to apologize to Krystalle for Mars' bluntness. I'm only going to tell you once, Bartholomew, Shut. The. FUCK. Up! the man spoke and continued counting on his fingers. Yo bro, you need to chill the fuck out. Before I make you chill the fuck out. Bart threatened Mars for once, which was weird to hear coming from Bartholomew. Mars was the one who would usually be threatening Bart, but this time it was the other way around. Mars stopped walking and he became stiff and he got a very violent look in his eye and he turned to Bartholomew with his teeth bared, like he always did. Suck my big fat dick, motherfucker. Go buttfuck your little buddies or something, jackass. Just fucking leave me alone. Mars snarled as his hackles raised on his back. Bartholomew balled up his fist and decked Mars straight in the face. Mars fell to the ground and he held his cheek, where Bartholomew hit him. Mars, Fuck you, don't fucking disrespect me, or mah girl, or I'm gonna ta' fuck ya' up. Got me? I have mah life, and ya' have yers. I have mah fuckin' kids and ya' have yers. Bartholomew spoke, his ears flattened against his skull. Mars looked into the eyes of the other male, the one that matched his own. They aren't your kids....You know that. the man growled back before he got up and started to walk away from Bartholomew now.

Bart followed persistently, like the asshole he was, and he continued to babble about how Krystalle was his girl, and since it they were all in one body that the mentality should be the one who owns the kids. Mars argued back about how Hurricane was the father of those children, and everyone knew it, and not only that but Bartholomew didn't care for the children like Mars had done. The children knew Mars more then they knew Bart. They definitely did know Hurricane though. They knew all they needed to know about Hurricane.

Sooner or later Mars would finally just fall into silence and the only thing that was able to be heard was the sound of his paw pads hitting the ground as he walked angrily across the road. He eventually smelt the smell of the pregnant woman that was going to be mother of his children. He also had a question for the woman as well, one that would secure their relationship. He followed the scent until it lead right to where he was planning on going anyways. He put a soft smile on his lips as he walked into the store and gave a happy yip to the woman. Hello, Orin, and babies. Shouldn't you and them be resting somewhere? he asked Orin, a smirk on his maw as he walked up to the woman. He'd had little time with these pups, unlike the time he had with Amon and Paz, and he wanted to change that. Starting now.

Mars speaks Bartholomew Speaks Hurricane Speaks

You're already the voice inside my head..
</style>
[/html]
[html]

When Mars walked into the costume shop Orin had already draped an assortment of colorful fabric around her. It didn’t matter really what body part the piece was intended for, because she had it all resting over her shoulders, around her neck, and over the crook of her left arm. A long satin woman’s glove fell from her shoulder as she turned, but landed on the shelf of her belly and there it stayed.

Her eyes lit up when she saw the man and a wide smile brimmed across her muzzle. She waddled over to him, burdened by both the babies and the completely random collection of clothing she was pilfering. “Rest is for the old and dying,” she chimed. “We’re all too young for that.” Her tone was light and amused, and when she stepped up in front of Mars she leaned in to him and gave him a kiss on the cheek. Playfully, she draped an iridescent purple sash over Mars’s shoulders.

“They’re determined not to let me sleep,” she plucked the glove from her belly and slid it over her hand, wriggling her fingers into it. It was too small even for her petite hands, and the fabric was old, but still she looked dismayed when it ripped. “Whenever I start to doze off they decide it’s time to run laps, and they don’t seem to know that they’re not in an open field.” She talked to the glove, and then turned a giggle on Mars.

“Anyway, I’m just pregnant, I’m not an invalid. What do you think?” She held up a once-crimson silk scarf and wrapped it around her neck, then held it aloft in both hands and did a little turn, and all of the other garments she had collected fell to the floor. Her spin was much slower than her usually quick and fluid movements, but she somehow managed to make it look graceful all the same. Her long, fluffy tail caught the air and sprigs of white fluff floated lazily in the little breeze she created.

It didn’t occur to her that he might be tracking the days, nor that his concern was because the time was so near for the children to come. Orin had been lost in the strangeness of the world lately and had not tracked the time as meticulously as Mars tried to. The puppies would come when they wanted, so there was little reason for her to fret over it because there was no speeding it up or stopping it either way. That also meant that she hadn’t stopped to consider how useful knowing when to expect them would be. Denning and nesting hadn’t happened for the mother this time because of her recent change in packs. She was still trying to find a place to really settle in, and though she wanted the security of a den for her newborns, she had yet to pick one. Or… maybe that’s why she was here, in a place filled with soft fabrics, fantasy, and good memories.

“Do you remember the last time we were here? We danced… I got that gown… I still have it, you know.” She asked as she moved away from the racks and into the open floor. Murky mirrors stood against the walls and reflected back a handful of images behind dull eyes. Orin saw herself from a half dozen angles and she laughed at how preposterous she looked. “Oh my god! I really am fat!” She spun towards Mars. “Do you think I look fat?” It was a loaded question, but the bells in her voice and the laughter in her eyes made it clear it was a joke. She stood hipshot, hands resting on her currently nonexistent waist.

Table by Marie

600+
[/html]
[html]
<style type="text/css">.marsmel2 b {color:#133341;text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #FFFFFF;} .marsmel2 b2 {color:#53070b;text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #FFFFFF;} .marsmel2 b3 {color:#3c1d33;text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #FFFFFF;}</style>
http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... melwc2.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
OOC: Yeah here you go :3
I found tomorrow in today

Mars had walked in and the woman was all wrapped up in fabrics that were obviously not going to fit her because of her robust belly. Mars chuckled at the antics of the woman though, for it was even silly that the woman would try to try the clothing on. She told him that rest was for the old, and that they were too young for all that. Mars knew that they were young, and they weren't getting any younger, but the last thing they needed was for the pups to become deformed, or die because of the stress that Orin would be putting on her body still. The woman had been overworking herself, Mars knew this because the woman had been travelling for so long, and all while very pregnant. He didn't like the fact that she had done it, but it was too late to fix it now. He was about to wrap his arms around the woman when she put the sash around him. He grabbed the fabric and took it from his shoulders. The fabric was more suited for the woman rather than he, so he returned the sash to her the same way she had given it to him.

She continued to speak about how they would not let her rest, that they were active as hell. Mars furrowed his brows. He quickly counted again in his head. She was over there being silly again, but Mars failed to notice because he was too busy counting. She was trying on another silk scarf when she had called his attention to her, and he looked at her, and smiled again at her. You look beautiful, Orin. he assured her and nodded his head. And I know you aren't invalid, it's just that you've been moving around a lot, and I want to help you get settled and all, so they can come into the world easier, you know? asked Mars as he looked at the woman.

He didn't know if she was even listening to him though because she had asked him about if he remembered the last time they were there. Of course. Maybe someday we should show this place to our little ones. And have a night where we dance it away. the man spoke, smile still on his maw as he watched her move away from the racks and the open room with the mirrors in it. He followed her, and he looked into the mirrors not only at her, but himself. He noticed then how long his hair was getting. He pushed it out of his eyes and he looked back at the woman as she exclaimed about her being fat. He chuckled lightly, but stopped when she asked him if she really was fat or not.

Only because of these little buggers. the man spoke to her as he got down on his knees and he put his hands on her hips, and he put an ear up to the woman's stomach. He wanted to hear them wriggling around in there. When are you little guys gonna come outta there, huh? he asked the puppies inside of the woman's belly with a smile. Where are we gonna have these little suckers, Orin? Have you picked a den yet for them? he knew little of where the woman was staying because she always insisted that she did not sleep in the same house with Krystalle and him and Mars' other children. Mars always was uncomfortable with her staying elsewhere though, and he had voiced this concern at some point, but Orin still insisted upon staying elsewhere. For what reason he could not figure out.

Mars speaks Bartholomew Speaks Hurricane Speaks

My dreams will never change.
</style>
[/html]
[html]

800+

Just about as quickly as she could drape the scarf around Mars he plucked it off and set it around her own shoulders, and she lifted a hand to pet the fabric as she smiled up at him, even though he was being a poor sport. She giggled softly when she moved away, just before she had come up in front of the mirrors.

He was concerned about her, concerned about their offspring, and she liked that. “I guess you’re right,” she said into the mirror, though her eyes were turned to Mars’s reflection instead of her own. “I haven’t exactly been easy on myself. Now that I’m here I… it’s hard to pick a place because it feels more like a dream. I don’t think it’s hit me yet that this is permanent.” She wasn’t woeful, just thoughtful as she realized why she had yet to find any one place to call home. She supposed after the puppies came she would just return to her old room in the Chein Hotel, even though Mars wanted her to be with him. There was something wrong about that idea, though. She had come to the Court at his request, because he wanted to raise the children together, but Krystalle was still there and she didn’t know if she could trust her. Sure, they were pack now, but had Mars even told her? How would she react to a sudden litter of Mars’s bastard children running around her house? Orin assumed it wouldn’t be pretty.

Her pupils contracted as she came back to the present and focused on their reflections again. They were talking about the costume shop, so Orin turned to face Mars, staring up into those crystalline eyes. Her own amber gaze became filled with fanciful dreams as he talked about showing this place to their litter one day. “That would be lovely. Mars, look around,” she said all whimsical as she glanced around the dingy shop and then back to him. “This place isn’t so bad. The book store in d’Arte was worse than this when I moved in. What if we made it ours? Imagine, Cour des Miracles’ very own costume and clothing shop. I bet we could even get a lot of help from the pack. I’m good at book keeping, I know a little about how to fix a place up… I don’t know diddly squat about sewing and fabric but you do and I can learn! It could be so amazing… the puppies could grow up around it, think of the things they could do…” Her voice trailed off happily as she looked around the shop again. She was staring at one of the racks imagining what this place would be like filled with patrons, with the paint all fresh and bright and the clothing brand new when Mars knelt down and pressed his ear to her belly. She smiled down at him.

“It’s not much longer, but not too soon, I don’t think. With my last litter I went crazy before having them and threw snowballs at Shawchert, so I’ll know when they’re on their way.” She placed one hand lovingly upon Mars’s shoulder and the other behind his head, holding him in a gentle embrace as their restless pups wriggled inside of her. He could probably feel them moving against his cheek that was pressed against her.

“I don’t really know where we’re going to stay,” she replied. “I guess I have to figure that out. I’m probably going to end up back in my old room at the Hotel if nothing else comes along...” She didn’t want to go to the Hotel, it was just a default choice. What she wanted now was for Krystalle to be gone, for Mars to bring her into his home, but that hadn’t happened yet. He had asked her to come to the Court so they could raise their children together, but they had ‘forgotten’ to hash out these little details before she moved back. Now, once again, Orin was stuck in a funny kind of limbo. Still, she did not resent Mars for it. This had all been unplanned, and they were doing what they could, what they thought was best for their impromptu family.

She bent over to kiss Mars atop his shaggy head when she felt a sharp pain roll through her. It felt like pulling a muscle in her abdomen, and all at once she felt dizzy and nauseous. Her weight went into Mars, a shocked gasp escaping her as she stumbled off balance. Luckily he was against her so she did not fall over. “Mars I… I think I need to sit down…” Her heart began to race and her throat went dry, talking was hard. Another wave went through her and she cringed. What was going on? This wasn’t right. Was it the puppies? This wasn’t how it happened last time!

Then she felt a warmth and wetness between her legs. Now, she did remember that from last time. She looked at Mars, panicked. “I think it’s… something’s wrong… the puppies…”

<style type="text/css">
.Orintrade b {font-weight:bold; color:#fda18c; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Orintrade-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#6b5a4a; text-align:center;}
.Orintrade p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 12px; margin:0px;}
.Orintrade {margin:0 auto; width:337px; background-color:#fbfdd6; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ntable.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #fbfced; padding: 0px 0px 230px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#6b5a4a; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.Orintrade-border1 {width:339px; border:1px solid #6b5a4a; margin:0 auto;}
.Orintrade-line1 {width:250px; border-bottom:1px solid #fbeec2; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Word Count → 725 :: Hum, I think i want this dated for the 19th of June. I need some free time with Mars so I think the 19th should be a good date.

No sir, Well I don't want to be the one to blame,
Not anymore, It's your turn

She spoke of how she was not being easy on herself, and Mars completely agreed with such a statement. She told him that he was right as well. He knew that, and he nodded his head to her statement. He saw as she paused and seemed to have gotten stuck somewhere within her thoughts, and he cocked his head at her, but he said nothing. She would tell him if she felt the need to, so he did not press anything onto her. Plus, he didn't want any stress on her. He'd been trying his hardest to not have her be stressed about anything, and this included tracking her down everyday and feeding her. Shortly, she had been dragged from her mind and she told him to look around at the shop, and he did look at the shop that he seemed to know like the back of his hand already. Sure, it had been some time since he and she had been there, but he had been there before she had come back, and also he had very good memory of the place, even when they first raided it. She went on and on about how they should make it their own, and that they should make clothing of all shapes and sizes. Mars slightly approved of this idea and nodded his head. I could use the business. I haven't made clothing for anyone outside my family in some time. I also need to make something new for you. I'm sure the pups would love running around and playing dress-up too. he spoke, for he always did like to keep Orin dressed in pretty clothing and he smiled at her as he pressed his ear against the woman's big belly.

He felt their kicks against his face, and he chuckled lightly and he poked her belly with a clawed finger, and he touched the hard forms of the children that were inside of her. He chuckled some more when they kicked again. They don't act like they are gonna be in there too much longer replied the man about her saying that they had some time. Mars wasn't thinking that they had much time. He almost knew that they didn't have too much longer before they were born. The woman then suggested that she would be taking her room back at the hotel. Mars snorted up at her. I want us to be together in Lunenburg. You should come live at my house with me so I don't have to come and visit them from so far away. It'd make me sad to live so far away. spoke the man as he looked up at her. All of a sudden the woman started to collapse, and he stiffened his body against hers so that he could support her. She spoke about sitting down, and Mars started to get to his legs. He then saw that her legs were becoming moist, and water broke from the woman. His eyes widened, he'd seen this before, but he always grew extremely nervous when this happened.

He knew what was happening, and he began to rip down some of the racks of clothing and put the fabric on the ground. It was a mess he was making, but he was doing it for a reason, and once he got enough clothing on the ground, he helped Orin to the floor. I told you. They don't wanna be in there no more, my love. Just... Breathe, and push. They're gonna be fine, and so are you. his words were calm, even though his nerves were a mixture between excited and nervous. He needed to look strong though so the woman would not become nervous and end up hurting her children in the process. Would you like me to stay with you and help deliver them, or would you like me to step out for a few minutes? he asked, knowing it was uncommon for a female to let the male be present at the time of birth, yet Krystalle let him be there. He wondered if Orin would let him do the same. He didn't know if he wanted her to let him leave, or if she wanted him to stay. Either way, he'd be close by. He knew he would.

<style>
.marsrin-nat {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.marsrin-nat img{width:300px; float:right}
.marsrin-nat p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.marsrin-nat p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.marsrin-nat .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.marsrin-nat p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.marsrin-nat b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;color:#769EB3;text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #000000;}
</style>
image © Nat!

[/html]
[html]

I did a bit of a fade to black/time jump, hope that's ok! WC 1100+

He wanted her to stay with him... he still wanted her to stay with him, this wasn't the first time he said it and she was actually starting to believe it. She would have accepted, based on the condition that he had already taken care of Krystalle, but now with the unexpected labor she could not continue the conversation. Well, there was no doubt that they would pick it up again later.

Mars supported her and kept her from falling when she buckled, catching her weight until the shock of the pain abated and she was able to stand on her own. A hand reached down, arm arching around her belly and she felt at her inner thigh, her fingers feeling the warm fluid that soaked her fur. The first time this had happened, had Alaine Winters not been there to tell her what was going on, Orin would have thought she peed herself. Now she knew what this meant; the fluid that the children had thrived in for the last several weeks was leaving her body, which meant the pups would need to, also.

She suddenly became aware of Mars hurrying around the shop. Indiscriminately, he grabbed clothing and fabric from all over and began to throw together a makeshift bed of sorts. She gasped and groaned with another sharp pain, and when he offered to help her down onto the ground she gladly accepted the assistance. By the time she was sitting on the pile of fabric, her hand holding her stomach and grimacing, she was panting. This wasn't at all how it happened last time; last time there had been plenty of warning and the arrival of her children had taken several hours. But this time... this time the pain had been sudden, her body and her mood hadn't warned her at all, and now the pains that wracked her body were sharp and quick, like they had felt right before her previous litter was born.

“No, please don't go!” she grasped Mars's hand, and her eyes were wildly searching his. She was terrified that he would leave. If something went wrong how could she get help? “This doesn't... feel right...” If only there had been someone... a midwife, a healer, or another wolfess who had had children... to tell her that this was okay, that not every birth was the same, she might feel a little better. But instead, the as yet inexperienced mother was very anxious over the sudden arrival of her second litter.

“Ahh!” she moaned as another contraction hit, and she leaned back so she was laying on the fabric, and all at once she realized what a big mistake she had made. Why hadn't she nested? Why hadn't she found a midwife? She didn't even know who was the medic in Cour des Miracles! It was too late to worry about these things now, but that didn't stop Orin from silently battering herself over it. She looked at Mars, wanting to tell him to get help, but not courageous enough to let him leave. By the pressure in her body and the intensity of her contractions she knew that if he left now the puppies would be here before he could return with anybody, anyway. Unless there was some kind of complication...

She was so distracted that she hadn't gotten herself positioned right. Her legs were out straight and she just lay back on the ground, her eyes now pinching shut. One hand gripped her stomach, the other clutched at the fabric, and her back arched with the pain.

Then the words Mars spoke a moment ago sank in. Somewhere through the haze of panic she remembered him saying “...just breathe, and push...” and so she bent her knees. She stared up at the ceiling for a moment, her breath heavy, and then she turned to Mars as she concentrated to steady herself. The fear never fully left her eyes, but at least now she was battling this moment instead of being terrified of it. Her eyes never left Mars, even as another contraction wracked her body, and this time she took in a deep breath and pushed into the pain...

Despite her earlier fright, this birth had been quicker and much smoother than the first. When she had given life to Demetrius, Titania and Juliet the ordeal had taken hours, and the last puppy had surely taken her time, being born several hours after the first two. Luckily her friend Alaine was skilled in the healing arts and had come to assist with that birth. A lot of what happened in the costume shop this day Orin managed to do on instinct and memory, and her fear of complications had been unnecessary. In just a little under an hour, she now lay among the nest of cotton and silks with three small, messy little pups. Her heartbeat was calming down now, and for the first time in what felt like a year she was catching her breath. She felt exhausted, and her golden eyes were half lidded and only partly focused when she looked at Mars and said, “These are all of our children.” Yes, her body was calming down now, and the pain had become nothing more than a dull throb of wounded flesh now – no longer was her body trying to expel any puppies.

When she was finally sure that there were no more to be born, she rolled onto her side so the little blind pups were tucked away in the little alcove her body created. She grabbed one piece of fabric and lovingly wiped one of the pup's pelts to clean it. “Two girls and one boy,” she smiled and mused, “the same as my first.”

“I need to change,” she said lazily, but by the look in her eyes there was no way the tired woman was going to have the strength to transform; especially after not having shifted for over two months (for she had chosen not to shift at all during the pregnancy). “They will be hungry soon and they need me to be like them. Is Bart asleep?” She started to sit up, and it became obvious that the dedicated mother was going to try to change whether she was strong enough or not. That was, as long as she could trust that Bart wouldn't make an appearance any time soon. It was already against her instinct to trust Mars with the children while she underwent the vulnerable transformation, but she would. She knew he would never harm them.

<style type="text/css">
.Orintrade b {font-weight:bold; color:#fda18c; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Orintrade-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#6b5a4a; text-align:center;}
.Orintrade p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 12px; margin:0px;}
.Orintrade {margin:0 auto; width:337px; background-color:#fbfdd6; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ntable.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #fbfced; padding: 0px 0px 230px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#6b5a4a; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.Orintrade-border1 {width:339px; border:1px solid #6b5a4a; margin:0 auto;}
.Orintrade-line1 {width:250px; border-bottom:1px solid #fbeec2; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Word Count → 513 :: Halalalaalaaa

Because days come and go,
but my feelings for you are forever
One last kiss, before I go. Dry your tears.

She did not want him to go. This seemed to happen to him a lot more than he was used to, because his mother would send him away all the time when she was giving birth to his siblings, (though he was around to bring water to her so he did see some of what happens when birthing happened) and here was Orin and Krystalle both asking him to stay. He was unwavering, still and he held onto the woman's hand. She told him that it "didn't feel right". He didn't know what the feeling of right was in this situation, so he didn't know what to say really, except for the words that tumbled out of his mouth anyways. I'm sure you'll be okay, along with them. spoke the man, a smile pulling across his maw, even though it was a nervous one. He reminded her to breathe and push, and she positioned herself to where she could and she began to do so. Her eyes were on his, and his on hers, the whole time, until the puppies needed to be cleaned, and made sure that they were alive. These three pups came out of their mother faster than even Amon, Paz, and their dead brother. Once they were cleaned and awake, Mars just stared at them. Orin rolled over onto her side to curl around them and then she spoke.

She told him the genders, and he smiled lightly. They are beautiful. Do you have names for them? he asked the female, wondering if she had even been thinking of names, but the thought was cut short because the woman told him that she needed to change forms. He cocked his head lightly and one of his mismatched ears fell back on his head. Shouldn't you rest a little bit before you do that? I mean you look so exhausted, m'love. the concerned father now spoke to the tired mother. She then spoke of how they would be hungry and she needed to be on fours like they were. He couldn't stop her from doing what she did, but before she went to do such a thing, she asked him a question. What was Bartholomew doing? Mars looked around the shop, but saw no Bartholomew. I.....I'm not all sure of where Bartholomew is.. he spoke to her, shrugging his shoulders lightly. Mars looked back down at his new children and then back up to their mother.

Can I name the boy, and you name the two girls? he asked the woman, his ears flipping up and his head cocking to the left as he let his icy blue eyes rest on her and her glorious body. She was the only one who could make him feel the way that he felt, the way he was supposed to be, but he didn't know if she realized this yet. What do you think of Vladmir? he asked, as he looked down at their little pure white boy that they had.

<style>
.marsrin-nat {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.marsrin-nat img{width:300px; float:right}
.marsrin-nat p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.marsrin-nat p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.marsrin-nat .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.marsrin-nat p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.marsrin-nat b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;color:#769EB3;text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #000000;}
</style>
image © Nat!

[/html]