Memorable Moments
[html]

WC:000+ - OOC alex's new tattoo http://www.tribalshapes.com/img/tattoos/shape-6.gif

Relaxing down in the commons Alex stretched his arms. Alaki was off doing leader stuff, or training, leaving Alex on his own. Part of him felt like going after him, just seeing what he was up to, but the lazy part of him won over, and he stayed where he was. Paper was grasped in his hand as he sketched, working on a new tattoo that he wanted. He'd need help putting it on, since he wanted it on his back.

Sharp lines streaked across the paper, thick as he began to outline what he wanted. Three lines reached out on the side, sharpened at the points to look like something digging in. The rest of the design had almost a light feel to it, ready to lift off, only the three lines securing it. Alex spent some time running over it, examining it, deciding how he would place it, erasing some lines and remaking it before settling on the final shape. All he needed now was help placing it.

<style>
.Alexa-K-01 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.Alexa-K-01 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.Alexa-K-01 b {font-family:verdana; color:#cbcdbf; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 1px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Alexa-K-01 {background-color:#415556; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; width:480px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/246/zactable11.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 370px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .Alexa-K-01-border {width:482px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}</style>
[/html]
[html]
Hi Smile [Words: 312 :: Points: 3]

Waking up from a refreshing nap, Axelle decided to roam around the caves. She was bored, Malakai wasn’t around, and she needed to get out of her den for a few. She rolled out of her makeshift bed, which was made out of a few blankets and furs on the ground, pet Frex, her Egyptian mau, and went to one of her shelves. She took a jar filled with meat slices, and dropped some on the floor near where Frex slept. So, he isn’t grumpy when he gets up… Axelle thought, giving the cat a smug look as she watched him sleep comfortably. She put the jar back on the shelf, put her skirt on, and walked out of her den’s opening, which consisted of just a purple, satiny curtain.

She was in a rather happy mood and walked with a little pep in her step. She finally found her other half, and there wouldn’t be much to kill her mood for a couple of days. Her feet carried her to the common room and she didn’t mind. It always was filled with interesting characters. When she neared the corner and walked in, she saw a gray male. He was drawing something, and she never saw him before. Usually, one would hesitate when they saw someone else, attempting not to disturb them, but Axelle strode in, respectfully of course, ”Hi there!” She was happy to see someone normal around here for a change – well, at least he looked pretty normal.

Axelle came into the room and sat down on one of the rock stools across from him, across from the fire pit as well. ”I’m Axelle.” She felt rather social today. She was in a good mood. Whether the other wanted to talk or not, she at least wanted his name so that she could say she had met him, once. ”And you?”

<style type="text/css">
.freebjuly20 b {font-weight:bold; color:#f7e3e3; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #cc9b5b; }
.freebjuly20 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freebjuly20 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#fcc173; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/KYam2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #dba88b; padding: 150px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#c07b86; text-shadow: 0.2em 0.2em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
000+

[/html]
[html]

WC:000+ - OOC

Alex glanced up at the friendly greeting, tail wagging. His eyes promptly roamed over her body, devouring her form. She was a beauty. Not someone he had seen around lots, but definitely someone worth getting to know. Hello there, beautiful. Carefully he set the tattoo design to the side, not wanting to get it messed up. It had taken a fair amount of work drawing that out, and he didn't want to repeat that.

Smiling he shifted around so that he was closer to her, letting his arm brush against hers. He wasn't actually interested in her, just a touchy person. My name's Alex. Was just working on a tattoo. Don't really have anything else to do. What are you up to? He smiled as charmingly as he could, tail still swishing behind him. Even if he didn't see her as someone that he'd sleep with, Alex still admired how hot she was, and definitely wasn't against letting her know that.

<style>
.Alexa-K-01 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.Alexa-K-01 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.Alexa-K-01 b {font-family:verdana; color:#cbcdbf; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 1px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Alexa-K-01 {background-color:#415556; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; width:480px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/246/zactable11.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 370px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .Alexa-K-01-border {width:482px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}</style>
[/html]
[html]
Ooc. [Words: 303 :: Points: 3]

So, the male turned out to be social after all, and his name was Alex. She was greeted with a ‘hello there beautiful’, which made her all smiles in about three seconds. She didn’t mind talking to him now. His arm brushed against her, and she looked at the arm first and then up at him with flirty eyes. She wasn’t literally taken, more like ‘dating’, but it didn’t mean that she couldn’t flirt either. She giggled, ”Nice to meet you, Alex.”

She was still all smiles, and was extra interested in his drawing. ”Tattoo? How is that done exactly?” She’d seen other wolves with them on their skin, but she had never thought about getting one on her own. His design looked cool, but she really couldn’t pinpoint on what it was. She craned her neck looking over him to his drawing, ”What are you drawing?” Aside from the obvious, she couldn’t tell what it was. It looked interesting, though.

After she was done trying to see what it was, she stopped craning her neck and sat normally in her seat. ”Just woke up from a nice nap, and the same – nothing really to do so I figured I’d come out here and see who was around. Then I found you.” Another smile for him. She was all but mean to him, and he had been so nice to her from when he first laid eyes on her, that it was impossible for her to be mean to him. ”How come I’ve never seen you around? You new?” She had seen most of the members here and there, not really meeting all of them, but at least matching a name with a face. For him, she never saw him before, and so his name and face were new in her ‘face book’.

<style type="text/css">
.freebjuly20 b {font-weight:bold; color:#f7e3e3; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #cc9b5b; }
.freebjuly20 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#fcc173; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/KYam2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #dba88b; padding: 150px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#c07b86; text-shadow: 0.2em 0.2em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
000+

[/html]
[html]

Word Count :: 000 Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet.

A bright smile broke out at his words. Clearly, someone wasn't doing a good enough job making sure it was clear how amazing she looked. That, or she was just in a good mood. Both options were enough to make his tail lift, a mocking grin on his face as she giggled. He was playing the part of the clown, arms stretching out to make it look like he was much bigger and clumsier than he actually was. You need a place that will show it first. I usually shave the fur off the area and brand where I'll put the tattoo. Then you use one of these tools Alex lifted up a thin needle knife and use it to push the ink into the skin. Painful, but definitely worth it.

Alex laughed at the question of why he wasn't seen around much. Usually I'm tagging after Alaki, that's why. He's not exactly the most social of types. Looking over at his drawing Alex shrugged. It's not really anything in particular. Just a design I thought looked nice. Claws from the bear, and the curving shape from the crows. He looked over to Axelle, smiling widely. Would you like a tattoo? I'm sure we could find a fitting drawing for a pretty lady like you.

Photo courtesy of Megan1970

<style>
.KMTT_Alex p {padding:0px 1px 5px 1px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.KMTT_Alex b {font-family:verdana; color:#213b3d; margin:5px; font-size:9px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.KMTT_Alex {background-color:#8fa9a9; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#3a6264; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc4 ... lexTab.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:317px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.KMTT_Alex .inner {margin:0 20px; border-radius:0px; border:0px ; }
.KMTT_Alex .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; padding:1px 18px 0px 18px; border-bottom:2px dotted #3a6264; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]
[html]
Ooc. [Words: 259 :: Points: 0]

She was silent as Alexander explained tattooing. It sounded painful, but beauty is pain right? Besides she was pretty good with pain, and especially the kind of pain that would make her sex appeal more vibrant. Nothing was more sexier than a female having tattoos, though she had never seen any females around here with them, except for the Lykois.

Axelle nodded understandingly, ”Ahh… So you’re Alaki’s mate!” She knew he had one somewhere around here… It was nice to see he liked them as cute as she did, ”It’s good to see he has good taste…” Axelle’s eyes sweeped over Alexander again as if she didn’t take a good enough look the first time. Though, Alaki and this male being gay kind of threw her off guard. Surely, she thought Alaki would be making little puppy minions with some lucky female. Axelle mentally shrugged, Guess not. Axelle smiled sweetly, and nodded at his offer for a tattoo. ”I would, but I’m not exactly sure what I’d get and where…” She thought about it. Maybe a nice tribal in white ink on the black side of her fur- that would look sweet, and tough. She would have to surf around, or think about it so he could make her a design. ”What would you think, for me?” He was the expert.

Axelle inched closer to him, trying to check out his design a little closer, with more attention. She might want something like that, but less manly. ”How would I pay you?” And he better not say in sex.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
000+

[/html]
[html]

Word Count :: 000 this is set before they became "official"

Mate? Is that what Alaki was going around calling them? Too bad. Alex had been enjoying telling everyone that he was just here to sleep with the Angelo. Being Alaki's mate might be more proper, but it sure took a lot of fun out of shocking people with the news that they slept together. Grinning he moved so that Axelle could take in a good eyeful, getting a long stare at her chest at the same time. No reason why not to appreciate what mother nature gave to a gal.

Of course he does. He picked me, didn't he? Alex laughed, enjoying the easy banter. There was no need for him to take any of this seriously. He lived the easy life, too lazy to commit to anything. Considering her words Alex smiled. A spiraling sun would do quite well on your fur. Or a square hourglass, just a few beads from empty. Of course, that's just my opinion. He licked his lips at the request of payment, looking shocked at her words. Sex? No, of course not! There went that plan. You could just help me hide my booze.

<style>
.KMTT_Alex b {font-family:verdana; color:#213b3d; margin:5px; font-size:9px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.KMTT_Alex {background-color:#8fa9a9; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#3a6264; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc4 ... lexTab.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:317px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.KMTT_Alex .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; padding:1px 18px 0px 18px; border-bottom:2px dotted #3a6264; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]
[html]
Ooc. [Words: 300 :: Points: 3]

Axelle thought about what it would be like to have ink on her skin. She liked the idea of something different, something to define her individuality, but at the same time she didn’t want to do it and then regret doing it later. She rarely regretted anything, despite everything that has happened to her. Everything happened for a reason, and as long as she got even with those that hurt her, she didn’t regret anything. ”Hmm… I’ll have to look into it… Though, I do like that sun idea.” She would let him tattoo her once she found the right something.

She smiled at his Alaki comment, ”I guesso.” She kept her eyes off of his and kept them checking out his body. He wasn’t anything special, still good-looking though. She thought of Malakai for a brief moment, and began to miss him. It seemed she found him everywhere now, and for him not to be around her for a single day- she felt different. But she pushed thoughts of Malakai out of her head and concentrated on Alexander. ”Hide your booze? How about just come get some from me whenever you need. You could be my tattoo supplier, and I can supply you with booze …?” She didn’t mind providing him with alcohol. She loved to drink herself, so there was a good chance that she always had some kind of liquor stashed in her den, and a few bottles at that. ”That way you don’t have to hide anything. Just come to me to get enough of whatever you’re going to consume in that time, and then there wouldn’t be anything left to hide.” She thought this way was better – if he finished his alcohol, there wouldn’t be anything to hide and nothing to be guilty of. ”Whatcha say?”

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]

He smiled, nodding his head at her agreement. Of course. Once you have what you want, I can give you the tattoo. He didn't mind doing that for pack members. It was a small way to give them something, especially since most of the time he just slacked off and did whatever he wanted. If they wanted tattoos, sure. He could do that. He enjoyed doing the art, even if it didn't always come out the way customers wanted. Alex had been seized by what would look good before, and ended up tattooing that instead of the design given to him. It was a good thing Alex knew how to dodge.

Alex's face contorted into mock pain at her words. You guess? You guess? Am I not handsome? Laughing he listened to Axelle's proposal. That would be great. Much easier to keep Alaki from drinking it all when there's nothing there for him to drink. Tail swaying he reached to grasp Axelle's hand, prepared to pump it up and down in an eager handshake. Asking to touch someone never really occurred to him.

<style>
[/html]
[html]
Ooc. [Words: 321 :: Points: 3]

The male was a character, he was a barrel of laughs and probably had the ability to lighten up anyone's cloudy day. She took note of that so whenever she was feeling blue, she would hunt him down to make her laugh. At first Axelle thought he was serious, but noticing the mock expression on his face, she caught on quickly. She laughed, ”Hah, no! That was totally not what I meant.” She joked with him, making sure he knew she meant it in a good-hearted way. The male was not ugly at all, though not her type either. She probably would sleep with him, after all sex was always just sex, but as for anything else with him - Alaki had nothing to worry about with her. Hearing that Alaki drinks all his alcohol, Axelle’s mind reversed. She thought he had to hide it from him because he didn’t want him drinking, but instead, he drank all Alexander’s stash. Axelle snorted and smiled, ”Sure, just come by anytime to get some. I'm usually in my den, and if I'm not, you have full permission to take a bottle from my shelf.” She did have a couple jars left of her homemade rum, but they were dwindling fast. If the male wanted some, she would give them to him. He grabbed her hand in a sort of handshake. At first, Axelle was confused, but she let him have his way with her hand and a few seconds later, followed his movements, though still confused at the matter. She didn’t say anything to it though. She’d seen this gesture before, but never practiced it herself.

”Well, what other tattoo ideas do you have for me?” She liked talking tattoos. ”Can you do piercings as well?” She really did want to decorate her ears with some gold rings. That was originally what she was going for first, but a tattoo sounded equally good none-the-less.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]

Alex smiled as Axelle laughed along with him, a large grin on his face. She certainly was good company. Better than Alaki when he was worked up. That didn't seem to stop him from returning to Alaki's side though. He liked the Angelo, and wasn't about to leave him. Not when Alaki was so attractive to him. He leaned back, glad for the invitation. I think you'll be the one needing to watch your stash then. He wasn't above emptying the entire thing into his mouth. Luckily he wasn't as large an alcoholic as he used to be, only drinking occasionally now.

He nodded his head at Axelle's words, contemplating what else might look good on her. I would say a pink butterfly would make a good mark. A skull as well, tattooed onto your white half. I don't usually do more than one tattoo at a time. You have to choose them with care. After all, they aren't going to disappear. I can do piercings. Alex indicated to his ears, ringed with various piercings, from his ears to his eyebrows. Not much to it! Takes as much effort as drinking a bottle of whiskey. A complete exaggeration, but hey. She didn't need to know that.

<style>
[/html]
[html]
Ooc. [Words: 240 :: Points: 0]

Axelle thought about the male cleaning out her stash, ”Well, then maybe you should make sure I’m around then.” She would have to hide the good stuff from him. Or maybe get a door, which she could lock, sometime. The conversation quickly turned back around to tattoos and piercings again. ”Well, I’ve wanted a piercing for a while, so maybe we’ll work on that? As long as you promise me you won’t down a bottle of whiskey before you pierce me.” She wouldn’t want him messing up her ear.

She held out her hand to shake on it, ”So, you’ll pierce me and I’ll bring you a bottle of… ?” It was his choice really; she could find him anything, anywhere. A little flutter of excitement rose in her belly as she thought of finally getting what she wanted for so long. ”And as for the tattoo, I’ll think on it and get back to you.” She really didn’t know what she wanted to get on her body, so it would have to be a well thought out process, as it was forever.

The two-toned Marbas stood in her spot, waiting for the male to tell her what he wanted before she decided to leave. She wanted to go find Malakai and tell him the good news. She needed to tell somebody or else she might explode from excitement. And plus she missed him, she hadn’t seen him all day.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]

Alex laughed softly, nodding his head. He wouldn't empty her stash in one go, that was for sure. He would just be very good at siphoning off what he wanted. Smirking he nodded his head in agreement. Alex had done piercings when drunk before, but it was luck that had them coming out right, not skill. They were lucky he hadn't decided to give them several piercings in other places to light things up.

Whiskey. He liked whiskey. Always had a strong taste to it, even if it wasn't the best. Nodding Alex stretched out, lazily waving a farewell as Axelle left. Grabbing his tattoo design Alex looked it over. Nodding with satisfaction he headed out, searching for someone to place it on his back.

<style>
[/html]