Reboot
[html]

366+
P. for Shaawchert butt

Silvano had already shelved the books in the little library he and Giselle had started. He could not reorder them anymore, after the numerous times he had redone the organization. The books were in front of his face and the dust was swirling. Perhaps it was time for the outdoors. Any more printed letters on fading paper and Silvano might lose his eyesight entirely. Rubbing at his eyes, the Sadira male lopped from the hotel, his gait long. The Court was still so unfamiliar to him. But he had spent two years, from birth, with the Dreamers that the Courtiers seemed so different. His heart still continued to ache for his family but there was nothing that he could do anymore about it. They were gone. Maybe he'd write a letter to send to them with the next outbound ship from Freetown.

He chose to go to the stables, much like the ones that they had back home. Heritage was not the only stallion there, but he was still a colt. He could not compete with the older males, who clearly had more dominance and superiority. Much like how Silvano felt. There were older, much more competent men in the pack than he. His ambitions were higher than where he could aim for. What could he do except bite his tongue and keep on doing what he did? Perhaps his books and his mate would be enough. One day, his own kids would fill the void, too.

Heritage ambled up to the man as he approached. A large apple was offered to the growing colt, who was starting to fill out his withers more and more as the weeks went by. It felt silly, really, offering such a thing to the animal, but the horse ate the apple happily. Silvano rubbed the colt's face, cooing at him with all his worries. Leading the horse to the stables, the man wondered what to do with him. Perhaps he should do some more lead training, and vocal commands. But Heritage was a clever thing. What was he supposed to do? Silvano tied the colt to a post in the stables, deciding on brushing him down instead.

<style>
.silv2-txt {font-family: garamond, georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; word-spacing:1px; margin:0px 25px auto; padding:0px 0px 0px 0px; margin:5px auto; width:500px; text-align:justify;}
.silv2-txt .inner {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/BJwio.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border: 0px solid #000; padding 0px 0px 10px 0px; }
.silv2-txt .ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto; width:500px;}
.silv2-txt p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding: 0px 5px 0px 0px;}
.silv2-txt b {letter-spacing:1px; letter-spacing:-.05em;text-shadow:#fff 0px 0px 1px;font-family:verdana, garamond, serif; font-size:12px;}
.silv2-txt .line {width:150px; border-bottom:1px dashed #000; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.nirotiger b {font-weight:bold; color:#dba336; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.nirotiger p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px;margin:0px;}
.nirotiger {width:425px;border:1px solid #dba336;background-image:url(http://i47.tinypic.com/f9mra1.png);background-position:bottom center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-bottom:290px;background-color:#a44903;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:arial, sans-serif;font-size:12px;line-height:12px;color:#c1a87d;}
</style>

WC: 332 OOC: Niro is optime, he was working quietly in back of the stables where pidgeons are held until the stupid outburst lol.

Niro’s day had started out well. He was able to get a little daddy playtime with his children to let their mother sleep, and they enjoyed playing by the shore, and learning about the sea and how it was the devil spawn for wolves like Niro. They even got a lesson of reading from him too before Amaranth woke up and took over for him. Niro would take them back again in the afternoon and help with the chores, but the day was his to train the stupid brainless birds. He didn’t know why he continued training them.

So when he got to the stables he knew he wasn’t going to have it good the rest of the day. The stupid animals were restless and it seemed someone had been feeding the fat things far too often. Grunting he took the first one out. The training was arduous for both the stupid fat thing and Niro. It wasn’t long until the man got frustrated and the bird found its opportunity to try and flee the scene. It flew at Niro cooing, trying to either smother the man or confuse him, whatever the reason Niro tripped and fell over a few of the cages that held the other birds in it. Swearing he heard the flutter of wings and ran after them yelling as four pidgeons escaped.

“You stupid good for nothing parasite ridden ….THINGS GET BACK HERE!”

Niro yelled after the birds who were nearly gone. Marahute followed him, the bird had been quiet ever since Niro started the training and did not offer her assistance. Niro grabbed his mowhawk and proceeded to pull on it in frustration. Little did he know he wasn’t alone. He kicked a bucket that had rain water in it and it sprayed everywhere outside before turning to head back in only to stop short at the sight of a man and a colt nearby.

“Uh... Hi.”

Table by Jenni/Kiri
[/html]
[html]

Big Grin

Cages rattled and it suddenly felt as though his heart was going to explode. Flesh rippled as he jumped, heart racing from the noise of birds. Wings fluttered, an angry pelting of feathers on the still air of the stable. A slew of birds poured from around a corner. The pigeons rushed out of the stable, leaving behind a trail of dandruff and feathers in the air. A light path of them settled onto the well trodden dirt of the stable floor. Silvano's emerald eyes followed the trail to the source.

Silvano stared at the man that came barreling, yelling at the birds. Heritage stared too, big brown eyes watching the stranger with something like amusement. The horse whinnied and stamped his foot, and the man knew that he was hiding his amusement. Silvano lowered his brush, which had been frozen in place at the outburst. He was recovering from the shock of it, but he was careful enough to hide his amusement. Smile forced off his lips, the Seigneur gently patted the colt's neck.

"Hello. I'm not interrupting your.. uh..?" he asked lightly, turning his head away from the man to his colt in an attempt to hide his growing grin. His lips kept twitching despite his efforts, and the lowly Courtier turned his smile of amusement to a smile of lighthearted.. well, amusement. "Is everything alright?" Heritage snorted at the mohawk'd man, flicking his head.

<style>
.silv2-txt {font-family: garamond, georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; word-spacing:1px; margin:0px 25px auto; padding:0px 0px 0px 0px; margin:5px auto; width:500px; text-align:justify;}
.silv2-txt .inner {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/BJwio.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border: 0px solid #000; padding 0px 0px 10px 0px; }
.silv2-txt .ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto; width:500px;}
.silv2-txt b {letter-spacing:1px; letter-spacing:-.05em;text-shadow:#fff 0px 0px 1px;font-family:verdana, garamond, serif; font-size:12px;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.nirotiger b {font-weight:bold; color:#dba336; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.nirotiger p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px;margin:0px;}
.nirotiger {width:425px;border:1px solid #dba336;background-image:url(http://i47.tinypic.com/f9mra1.png);background-position:bottom center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-bottom:290px;background-color:#a44903;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:arial, sans-serif;font-size:12px;line-height:12px;color:#c1a87d;}
</style>

WC: 279 OOC: Niro bein niro lol

He was excruciatingly embarrassed. The man had never shown much anger in his life unless lives were at stake. He tried to compose himself though. He was far too old to be showing stupidity around young ones. He could tell that the man was trying his best to hide his amusement and in a way that made Niro feel better. He cleared his throat and shook his head at his question.

“No, not at all, the stupid bird did it on its own. I don’t know why I bother with them. They’ll be back come feeding time anyway. Stupid creatures.”

Niro muttered. He showed his dislike for the animals, but they were useful. They were able to send and bring back messages from other packs. There was one for each pack thath he had trained before he left and he was making sure that they retained their memories since he last worked with them. It seemed hie picked out a most difficult one from the beginning.

“My name is Niro Takekuro by the way. I have recently come back from a bit of a journey. And don’t worry about me, just frustrated. Pigeons are definitely not hawks or eagles. They don’t use their brains what so ever.”

Niro said looking out the stall doors in which the birds flew from. Marahute, who had landed on his shoulders answered in kind with her own words about the animals. Niro chuckled a little at this, but kept his attention on the new young man It was always good to see new faces; though he wished he met this one under better circumstances.

Table by Jenni/Kiri
[/html]
[html]

-

Silvano furrowed his brows at the strange man. His coloration was kind of strange for Silvano, who did not fiddle around with modifying his body. The most he had ever considered was piercings and tattoos. Though, what this man had was a lot less permanent than that, wasn't it? The Sadira patted the horse's neck with an open palm, glad that the brush left such a lovely shine on the creature's pelt. He moved the brush away from the horse and to the shelf with all the brushes and combs for the horses. Many were human made, but there were still a few handcrafted by fellow canines.

"It's a pleasure," he said as he smiled again at the man, wondering what journey it was that took him away. "I am Silvano Sadira. I was from Crimson Dreams until my.. my family left and Anu disbanded us." He pursed his lips together, shifting his glance from the man to his horse. Heritage lipped at the man's hem, pressing his triangular head against the former Dreamer's leg. "I don't know much about birds. I'm sorry. Horses I know best and even then I know only enough to get by. Books can only help so much, you know?" he said, returning his glance to the falconer. He put up his hand to gesture he needed a moment. Silvano led the colt back to his stall. When he returned, he asked, "Where did your journey take you?"

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]

WC: 395 OOC: Niro is such a day dreamer... XD

Niro could sense the uneasiness when the other man spoke of his old home so Niro looked away considerately as to not see anything that the Sadira might be embarrassed about. Niro knew how it was to lose a home. His home had been his parents once. They were travellers, but when Niro lost his parents he lost his home as well. He only looked back as Silvano spoke again. Niro gave an understanding smile to the man.

“Actually I learned everything I know from books. I suppose it helps having a bookworm for a sister. Not many know about birds, like I know only enough to ride a horse. I know little about the care of one.”

He said sheepishly. Many wolves had horses of their own. Niro did not. He didn’t set store to an animal that took him from one place to another. He used them on occasion when he was here before on quick errands, but other than that he trusted his four feet more than he did a horses hooves. He smiled at the next question Silvano asked.

“It took us to the far west. The land is so different there and you can see lights in the skies so brightly it was as everthing was upside down and the sea flowed in the skies.”

He man said, growing a bit misty eyed. He shook his head then shrugged. The pigeons were now long forgotten. He knew they would come back for the food and he’d get them back into the cages again.

“Have you done much traveling? A man should have at least one long journey in his life to say he’s been to places, how else can you tell your children stories of thing they can’t even imagine?”

He didn’t believe Silvano was a father, but he was a strapping young man and bound to have some eventually. Just thinking about the story of his own childrens coming made him smile. The two newest additions came during a blizzard in unknown land that kept them from coming home for a long time. That was definitely a story to tell the kids when they were old, if not to make them look awed they all survived, but to make them squirm at their own birth story.

<style type="text/css">
.sleekniro b {font-weight:bold; color:#AD7E00; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.sleekniro-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:10px; color:#AD7E00; text-align:right; }
.sleekniro p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.sleekniro {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#DBBA72; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... robird.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#3C3226; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]
[html]

-

Silvano nodded at the other man, a little surprised. "I haven't seen any of those." He had remembered a few books on different species of animal, but he did not remember if there was any on birds. He had not taken any of them, except for the horse one. Maybe Giselle had taken the others, but he could not remember for the life of him. "We might have some books about that, but I'm afraid I only took the ones pertaining to horses. Crimson Dreams had a large library but I could only take a portion of it," he added rather sadly. He missed the library back home, with the comfortable chairs and couches. It was such a nice place, but the new library was almost as good. But it was not the Manor. It was just the hotel.

"Far west? Really?" he said, rather curious. He had never left the territory of Nova Scotia, and doubted that he would ever do so. If he ever left, he'd head out to Italy to live with his family. Only if Giselle came with, though. "I sincerely doubt that!" he said, laughing lightly at the man's absurdities. "I'm sure it couldn't have been like that,' added the Seigneur, shaking his head gently.

However, he shook his head again, looking at the horse. "No, I've not been anywhere but here. I was born a Dreamer and then came here. Now I'm a Courtier." But Silvano smiled at the comment about children. That was certainly something the two of them had wanted, Giselle and he. Maybe soon. "We're not quite ready for kids, I think. But I know my mate and I would love to have some. But I think we've got quite a few stories to tell. And some that perhaps ought not be told," he said, expression darkening some as he thought of the man he had killed.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]

WC: 410 OOC: Blah shouldn't post this early in the morning but HAH I did!

“ah the books I have they are from the far south where I use to live. My sister found them for me. They were all I had coming up here, besides her.”

Niro said, the books on training as a falconer were very rare and he was lucky enough to have a copy of the books he had now, they were hidden away though he wouldn’t just keep them for himself, he would share, only grudgingly because they were gifts from his sister. The man laughed as Silvano showed his interest in him going far west and the reaction to the “sea in the sky”

“I would have said the same thing, You’ll have to see it to believe it. It truely is a wonder.”

He took his comment on children a little more literally than Niro had anticipated, he only mentioned stories for children of the future. Niro had not been ready for his first litter by far and his second, Jiva, had been a surprise... if all else failed his third litter had been a surprise too. He wondered if he would ever plan children at all or if they’ll just keep telling him “surprise here we are” every time. His eyebrows rose at Silvano’s last comment. Thinking back there were many things that he would never say to his children nor even to most of the pack, even the ones he trusted most. He told Amaranth everything though. He had murdered, but only for a just cause. To keep his sister safe. That was something no one else needed to know that was different when things were as bad as they had been in the southern lands.

“Everyone has secrets young one. Though I’ll tell you what, I wouldn’t tell my own kids that I did make mistakes big enough to get beaten for it. Sure did take a beating on that one.”

Niro’s eyes looked down, that was long history but just thinking about it made him feel the pain all over again. He was already injured from the moose hunt, but it was made worse when Anatoliy found out about Niro sleeping with his sister and she left the next day... yes it was a pretty aweful memory one he rarely recalled and though they had agreed to never speak of it again, he was sure that Toliy would never truely forgive him.

<style type="text/css">
.sleekniro-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:10px; color:#AD7E00; text-align:right; }
.sleekniro {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#DBBA72; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... robird.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#3C3226; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]
[html]

-
-

If he ever had the time to travel on his own he would, but he knew that with Giselle and whatever children they had, Silvano would not see the rest of the world. But that was what books were for and he was well stocked with them. His world was full of books, and there was nothing he could do about. Giselle was not one to go far from this place, especially after her heartbreak with the disbanding of the Crimson Dreamers.

Silvano looked up in surprise at the man, wondering what stories he had to hide from his children. To be beaten for them? What could they possibly be to warrant being beaten. "Beaten for something, huh. Must have upset someone big enough to ruffle your feathers." Niro was a big guy, not nearly as tall as Silvano, but still tall, big and bulky. Who could possibly be bigger than him to beat him? "What did you do?" he asked, curiosity taking over his respectful side. He was interested, definitely but still trying to be cautious about it, since Niro was a stranger.

The Sadira truly did want to share his story, as it weight heavy on his heart. Giselle knew, but it had been for her and she had been part of the moment. "I feel guilty for what I have done, does it ever get easier?" It had been months ago, and he could hardly forget the look in the man's eyes, and in Giselle's eyes as the man lay dead before them.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]

WC: 354 OOC: >.> bahahaha

Niro looked at the other larger man, smiling a little, it was true Niro was a well toned wolf, but Anatoliy was a giant. He sighed knowing the boy probably would regret asking him this, but it would probably help him not be so curious in the end. He stared straight into Silvano’s eyes, unblinking and his tone changed slightly, not angry, but remorseful.

“I slept with his sister. She ran off the next day. I had been in a hunting accident but it did not stop him from his rage. He is a good foot taller than me. He is far stronger than I am or ever was. I deserved it though. I should not have done what I did, but my feelings and whatever else got in the way and I lost her as I lost a friend.”

He said, speaking slowly, he did not want to repeat himself, but he doubted he would. Silvano spoke up. Niro wasn’t sure what he was talking about but he would lend an ear.

“It depends on what you did. There are somethings you can never live down. I have killed an AniWayan during the war. It still pains me to see his face, but it was for my daughters sake and for the sake of the packs surrounding AniWaya. It is not easy to live with, but in my heart I know I did it for a good reason.”

He pointed to the light scar lines on his face, they were hard to see as the months it had to heal his fur was able to grow there. He was sure Silvano knew what Niro meant. He knew Crimson Dreams had been a part of the battles with AniWaya. Perhaps this was what happened to Silvano. Maybe he just needed to know what he did might be justified. Niro wouldn’t know though, he did not know what the young man did to ask such a profound question, but the idea was forming in his head, though not clear enough to give him a straight answer.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]
[html]

-
silly booooys

Silvano felt his lips tighten at what the man had said. If any of the boys interested in his sisters had touched them in a way they didn't like or made them run off forever, he would have found them and attacked them much like that man had with Niro. Except he would have probably would have brought cutting weapons and slit the man's throat so that he could never touch another woman ever again. But then, Silvano knew he would have given himself more problems than just the knowledge a man had run off his family and hurt them. He desperately wanted to believe that he was not heartless enough to kill without remorse, but he knew that if such a thing happened, he might not have ever felt sorry for the man he hurt in revenge for his sibling's suffering.

The Sadira sighed, rubbing anxiously at the back of his neck. "I killed during the war, too. I was interested in a girl and things were rough between us.. but.. I saw her run off from the manor. And someone tried to take her. So I killed him without thinking." It was only the partial truth, as he had not seen Giselle taken, but had Tux come and get him. At least this made him seem a little more heroic and Giselle a little less silly. It would have been out of place to explain who Tux was and what the deal was with him. "Must have done something right? She's my mate now," he added, a goofy smile popping up on his face like some lovestruck pup. "Keeping her safe is.. it's really important to me."

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]

WC: 441 OOC: you know you love me!!!

Niro didn’t mistake seeing the other man’s lips tighten. He closed his eyes. Shaking his head.

“She came with me willingly... I would never force a woman, but I believe we were rushing things, that if I had been more of a gentleman, more of a real wolf, things would have been different. But being young means you make many mistakes, ones you learn from quickly enough. I’ve had my fill of them. Even though i’m much older now I will have more, but hopefully none so powerful as the one that I made. As I said I deserved what he did to me. I couldn’t even defend myself.”

Though he had, only a little, he loved life and after fighting for his own for so long he wasn’t going to give up because of an angry brother. Niro shook his head to say that was all he would say of the matter, he was trying to defend himself as well as he could, but Silvano probalby thought much less of the man now than he ever did before. It didn’t matter too much though. He asked Niro told. Silvano spoke of killing in the war too. That he had killed the man that took the woman he cared for.

“I think you did the right thing, you did not know what he would do to her, and what he was capable of. If you waited to find out both of you could have been dead. He knew what he was getting himself into when he took her. We all should know the consequences of such actions.”

Niro swallowed, the ear that had the many earrings now lay down a little, trying to decide if he should allow this man the secrets that lay in his heart to show him that for family and loved ones he was in the right, but he decided against it and to bring up the only one thatr was common knowledge.

“I killed a man who was trying to kill us. He had my daughter imprisoned for being part dog. They kept her in horrible conditions, and I wouldn’t stand for that not for her not for anyone. I too would do anything for those that I love. I feel I did the right thing, and I feel you did the right thing. You should feel the same. If you do not then it will be far harder for you to live with your actions. I accepted mine it was not easy to live with until I knew I did right by it.”

<style type="text/css">
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]
[html]

-
so late so sorry :c

Silvano almost breathed a sigh of relief to know that Niro had not forced himself on the woman. He had no love for that kind of man, especially if one hid that so well. Niro seemed like a fairly decent guy, for all that he startled the crap out of him and his horse. But who cared about pidgins? They were rats with wings. Silvano turned away from the man, looking at the horse who peered back at him curiously. Silvano ran his fingers through the colt's mane, separating the knots gently. Heritage did not much like it, and shook his head, annoyed at the intimate attention. He stepped away from the man, ready to be led out of the stable. He was tired of this conversation and was eager to eat.

"It's not easy though. I don't know his story. I don't know what I took when I ended his life. Did he have a family? Children?" He swallowed hard, turning to lead the growing stallion back into his stall. He came back moments later, the horse safely locked into his stall. He had even filled up the feeding trough with feed for the colt. Heritage had given him a wistful look as the man retreated back to the other Courtier. "Sorry, he was getting antsy and.. he's not very pleasant when antsy." He shrugged his shoulders, then leaned against the support pillar. "I still feel a little bad. I mean, Giselle is safe but.. what if it was the wrong choice and she would have been fine at the end?"

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]

WC: 355 OOC: <3

Silvano stayed quiet playing with the colt’s hair before letting him out to pasture and speaking what was on his mind. It was a heavy weight to bear Niro know that much and he closed his eyes. He thought much the same thing. When he killed his first wolf he had cried himself to sleep and Orin couldn’t for the life of her get it out of him. Looking at Silvano he said the best thing that could come to him.

“Those questions will kill you. The answers you may never know but no matter how innocent his life was... well he knew he was doing something bad. Think of it this way.... it is far better than killing him in front of his family and knowing exactly who they were.”

He paused giving Silvano a little time so soak it in before finally saying;

“Ask yourself this. Would you want to risk her safety on the what ifs?”

It was a stern question, but he knew if this man loved the woman then he would know the answer. He may even feel better about his actions, though Niro knew there was little to be done with the sorrow one had.

“I think you should feel bad if you enjoyed it. Having remorse makes you a true wolf. There will always be question of choices but that is all hindsight. It is done and in the past and should be kept there.”

Niro said, feeling he said enough, at least for now. He wasn’t sure how good at giving advice he was but was trying. He was older though how much wiser was he? The one who made so many mistakes that he had a missing pinky and face scars and evidence of a drunken night with a woman... He wasn’t sure how much he should be giving advice but he hoped that at least in this subject he would help the young Silvano, he knew if he didn’t get help it would eat him mentally for the rest of his life.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]
[html]

-
burble

Silvano kept his mouth shut for a moment, eyes screwed up in thought. They looked toward a direction by the other man's foot, though he did not see anything at all as he peered. Would he risk sacrificing Giselle on such a question? Would he have paused to think about what the man's story was, on what was at stake? No, he would never dare risk her health and safety on such a silly question, on such an unimportant thing. He saw she was in trouble, saw she was terrified. And he saw the knives he had pressed against his white mate's spotless neck. That black obsidian had stuck out against her white neck, even in the dark. She always seemed to glow in the dark, so pale was she. "No," he said slowly, looking up from the nameless spot to the man's feature. "I don't think I would. It was a matter of 'she's in danger, do something now." He clapped his hands together for extra emphasis, shaking his head slightly, regardless.

The Sadira suddenly laughed, smiling and shrugging his shoulders apologetically. "No, I daresay I didn't enjoy it at all," he said, raising his hands up to show the other man. "I swear my hands were shaking afterwards. I always wanted to be a knight but I guess I never realized the blood cost," he added, crossing his arms over his chest. He really had not been ready for how it felt to kill a man, but at least he had not voided his stomach. He had been so preoccupied with keeping Giselle safe that it had only really dawned on him later what had happened. But it was in self-defense of Giselle, and the rest of the pack. Such a trespass would not go unpunished.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]

WC: 250.

The answer Niro was expecting came and the man smiled nodding. So Silvano should eventually have a clear conscience but that was for the boy to figure out, and with what he just said he should understand that now. No way would he risk his mate’s life for what ifs and other actions that could have been taken. Niro knew there was always choices to be made and what was done was done. He smiled softly at the young man and spoke without thinking.

“When I first killed... I threw up horribly and cried for a good long time...”

He clamped his mouth shut. His first kill had been a wolf deciding whether or not he should take his sister by force. Niro would not do this and the young woman had not even seen the danger. Niro had been lucky she was in her books, writing or whatever it was that kept her in her imaginary state. He had used his teeth and claws for at the time, that was all he had. The memory made Niro want to throw up again and he shook his head as though trying to shake away the memory.

“You did better off than me. Lets’ just say that.”

He grinned at Silvano wanting to show him he wasn’t disapproving of what the young man did. It was to save a life and the life he took knew the consequences but took the action anyway.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]
[html]

-
burble

The man revealed his secret and the Sadira could hardly blame him for clamping his mouth shut after. He looked almost started to be talking about it, but how could he blame him? Silvano had been so damn lucky to have kept his stomach still afterwards, but Giselle had been the focus of his worries and he had to make sure she was safe and sane. Perhaps not sane, since she was always a little bit off sometimes, lost in her princess world. But how could Silvano fault anyone for vomiting and crying? He had wanted to cry but knew he couldn't. He was sure his mother never cried when she killed; not that she ever talked about those who met their end with her.

"I guess that's something to be thankful for." The Sadira laughed at the thought of a teary love confession that was preceded by a round of vomiting. "I don't think Giselle would have much appreciated having to comfort me after she was almost taken off to be..," he paused, brows furrowed and eyes confused. What on earth was the man going to do with her? He certainly did not seem interested in sleeping with her, so what was the purpose of his attempted abduction? "I don't know what. I certainly did not have good nights for weeks though. I still have nightmares sometimes and it wasn't like I killed a child or someone helpless."

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]

WC: 301 OOC: I am a derp lol

“I... I was rather young when it happened.”

Niro said but that was all he was going to add to that. He had made sure that his sister didn’t see him so what comfort he got was knowing she was safe and that he could do it again if he had to. He had been lucky that it was a few months later and he was far stronger than he had been.

“I think they were taking prisoners... they had many people in the camp at AniWaya and we found some of your Crimson Dream family. I do not remember their names but we released them. Perhaps they needed something from you bad enough they had to steal people from your home...”

The thought was strange.But he did not know what went through the minds of those that did things like these. Niro nodded thinking of his own sleep, how hard it was for him. How he would lay awake some days before he owuld fall asleep in exhaustion.

“The best thing I can offer you is keep busy, if you are too tired to think about it, you are too tired to dream. Try to make ammends with your mind... I have done good in hopes to erase what is bad though I can never erase what I did. You weren’t out for blood. You were saving someone you cared dearly about.”

Niro truly believed that killing was justified, that if someone was in true danger anyone had the right to kill that person to save the one who was being taken. He never thought of other possibilities. Because if they did it once they would do it again and it would probably get worse after that.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]
[html]

burble

"That's what my mother said." His family had been captured and it had been hard. Anu had been taken and she was like one of his aunts; he cared about her and it had stressed everyone out after she was taken. He had not been happy with the situation, and he knew that if it was Giselle, he would have done something rash and stupid. So, perhaps it was both a blessing and a curse, what he had done to that man. And he had gotten himself some side arms, to fight with if he ever lost his sword. But, that was only after he would get a sword; they were stupidly tricky to come by, for whatever reason. The humans had apparently outgrown them and no longer used them. Though, for the life of him, Silvano didn't know what a gun was and how it was used.

Silvano knew what this man had said made sense. It was not his place to worry about what ifs. It was not his place to worry about what could have been or would have been or even what should have been. It had happened and that was that, he had to deal with it, but not let it take over his mind and cloud it with dark thoughts. But since he had come here, he had kept himself busy with both sorting his things, cleaning up, making a home for Giselle and him, and working in the stables with his horse. That was surely a good thing, and it was definitely keeping him working. And a lot of it was helping with his muscular work, giving him more bulk.

Silvano sighed, shaking his head. "Well, that's what I'm doing here. Working with my horse while I can. Probably be more work when I can ride him next winter and he needs to get used to carrying my heavy bum around."

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]

WC: 254 OOC: Erf, well we can end it unles Silvano has something more to say :O

Niro could only nod at that, he did not know who his mother was, but he knew that when he went to save his daughter, Foxglove, there had been Dreamers there too. He knew that from the beginning, that they were going to save the leader more than they were his own daughter, and they probably wouldn’t have gone if it was just his daughter imprisoned. He was not thankful that the other woman was abducted. He smiled at Silvano’s response. Niro wasn’t one for horse flesh. If it was a far way and he wanted to get there face, sure, but he knew next to nothing about the care of a horse.

“You are lucky to know thse things, I’m definitely more of a bird man, though they cannot carry me. Well Marahute perhaps could take me an inch or two.”

As if to answer Marahute spread her wings as if to lift off, but Niro’s head was in the way and then settled again, rather happy she was being talked about. Niro rolled his eyes and shrugged a little.

“Well those pigeons aren’t going to be enticed back by themselves I shall leave you to your stuff.”

He said, finding himself without words. Though he knew there was so much he wanted to figure out about the other young man, but that could all be learned later on when he didn’t seem too busy and Niro didn’t have the duties he had now.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]