all the p.retty little horses
[html]
Warning: ”Imaginary friend” Ro is present. Speech in italics is within Heiro’s head. He’s stirring up trouble! Tongue + 407

I don think we shuld be doin that...the hybrid pup whispered to his dark friend. My da says she not lettin any close yet! He urged, but Ro continued moving towards the painted horse let out to graze in the pasture and Heiro hopelessly followed, continuously glancing back at the stables to see if anyone could see him and his friend lurking around the fields. Could you talk any louder? Do you want some high and mighty adult to come out here and ruin our fun? Ro snarled back at the orea coated babe. No...the tiny prince answered in a whimper, guess not. He continued padding towards the unnamed mare, whose nostrils already began flaring with alarm.

This close enough, he said with a firm nod of his head. Ro may have been braver than him, but he surely didn’t want to get a hoof to the head, and the horse already seemed ready to bolt or spook at any second. I’ll tell you when we’re close enough. Remember who’s boss! The black wolf pup growled as he miraculously made his way to the back of the horse and began baring his little razor teeth near the mare’s ankle. No Ro! Heiro shouted and suddenly the painted horse reared up with a scream of her own sending the two toned pup sprawling onto his back. He had just barely missed getting trampled by the horse as she took off at an enraged gallop away from him.

You coulda killed me Ro! The prince said angrily, tears welling up in his ice blue eyes as he rolled off the grass and back onto his feet. But Ro didn’t seem interested in the feelings he had hurt, instead the scarlet eyed wolf was staring gleefully in the direction of the stables. It worked, he whispered, causing goosebumps to rise on Heiro’s skin. The huksy dog was almost too scared to turn around as the sounds of stamping hooves and stressed neighs seemed to be coming from that direction. Oh no...he whispered as his eyes took in the scene. The horses in the pasture were all riled up because of the distressed painted mare and all of them were running about, nostrils flaring and eyes rolling.

<style type="text/css">
.HEIroCat b {font-weight:bold; color:#e6e5cb; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #224041; }
.HEIroCat p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.HEIroCat {margin:0 auto; width:480px; background-color:#99c2bb; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/QvZpn.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #406768; padding: 315px 20px 10px 20px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#406768; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.HEIroCat p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.HEIroCat p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]
[html]
Yay trouble! Big Grin

Heritage's eyes rolled, and Silvano backed up a bit in surprise. The colt started to stamp at the ground, and was whickering loudly. It was a first and it was clearly to do with something outside. Some of horses still in the stable were reacting too, badly. Silvano backed away from the horse, pulling his hands away from his usually calm horse's teeth. Heritage whinnied loudly at his master, jerking his head from side to side. "What is wrong with you, boyo?" cried the Italian hybrid, smacking the door of the stall. He had been planning on taking his colt out to the practice pen so they could do some gait training. Instead, he found that he could hardly get the lead close to the horse's head without risking a bite from the growing stallion. What was going on?

Horses cried outside, making the Sadira raise his brows at the open door to the stables. Heritage nipped at his master's elbow, pulling pelt out roughly and almost hissing in some strange equine way at him. Silvano recoiled, exceptionally surprised at the change in the colt. He was normally so quiet and collected, but something was riling him up. What was causing the horses outside to panic. Silvano jumped forward as his horse kicked the stall door in a fit. "Alright, I'll check, goodness," he mumbled, heading to the pasture in a rush.

The horses that had been out to pasture were half-way to stampeding. They were all riled up. Silvano was confused, trying to figure out what was doing this. Was an unusual canine screwing with them? Was there a bear? What? Were stallions fighting for dominance in the herd? That's when Silvano saw the young pup in the middle of the pasture, cowering in fear. "No..," muttered the Sadira, heart skipping a beat as he jumped over the tall fence. The horses were running a group, though not at anyone in particular. Regardless, if the child stuck around, he would definitely get trampled by the agitated group. He ran as fast as he could, scooping up the pup as he ran over him. Not too heavy in his arms, the pup was still small enough for him. He was half afraid he'd trip carrying the pup to safety. At the edge of the pasture fence, the Sadira slipped the pup through the gap and climbed over, face stern. "What were you doing out there?" His face was serious and his hands were crossed over his chest.

<style type="text/css">
.silmarc2-box {width:259px;height:323px;float:right;}
.silmarc2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#f8eed7; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; }
.silmarc2 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.silmarc2 {margin:0 auto; width:90%; max-width:700px; background-color:#c2a070; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/BgVET.png); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #623117; padding: 10px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#623117; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style> [/html]
[html]
Teehee! + 454

Brainless horses! What good are they for? A laugh...not much smarter than sheep huh Heiro? So easily spooked...oh boy, look at them run! Ro was cackling maniacally and Heiro refused to look at his dark furred “friend”. Yur mean Ro...they done nut’ing to us, he said miserably as his ice blue eyes followed the frenzied group around the edge of the pasture. Luckily they weren’t running in his direction yet, but the noise they were making with ears folding back and horse like screams would surely get the tiny Prince into trouble. Hah! You haven’t seen mean yet! Ro snorted as he took off after the frightened horses at an exceptional pace. Heiro should have realized that wasn’t possible for a creature of his stature, but his attention was robbed by blur of mottled brown heading straight towards him.

He gave out a surprise puppy yip when the blur manifested arms that scooped him up off the ground and carried him to the safety of the outside fields. He thumped against his unknown hero’s chest as he was carried along but his eyes remained glued to the pasture. Though Ro was oftentimes sadistic and cruel, Heiro still cared for him and counted him as a friend, but as his eyes desperately searched the grounds closest to the raging horses, he realized with a chill that the black furred wolf pup was nowhere to be found.

Once deposited on the ground, Heiro looked up at the male with wide eyes. He had only been close to his family members when they were in Optime form and for once in his life, he wasn’t sure who was addressing him. It was an odd occurance as Heiro believed he knew everyone within the kingdom, but this one’s stern gaze didn’t bring up any recognition. He swallowed with some difficulty as he was obviously caught red handed, but he knew he shouldn’t tell on Ro. His friend wouldn’t like that and besides, weren’t good friends supposed to have each other’s backs? Not like Ro ever had his, but the oreo pup wasn’t one to judge.

I...uh...I got losted in the pass-ter an I...I didn’ mean et! He whined pathetically with his large black ears flattened against his head, all the while looking down at his large paws he so desperately wished to grow into and fast. Being a pup was boring compared to being an adult, or so he thought. I’m sowwee mister...he paused a little confused. Mister? The Catori puppy asked, daring to look up into the stranger’s green eyes.

<style type="text/css">
.HEIroCat b {font-weight:bold; color:#e6e5cb; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #224041; }
.HEIroCat {margin:0 auto; width:480px; background-color:#99c2bb; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/QvZpn.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #406768; padding: 315px 20px 10px 20px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#406768; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
sorry for weirdness, and shortness. Been posting aaaaall day!

The pup sat himself before the adult, and cowered. Or rather, it seemed like cowering. Silvano was terribly tall compared to the child. He knelt on the ground and then sat himself down cross-legged before the puppy. Silvano had not met this child before nor did he smell familiar. But he had not met too many people in the Court yet and was not in a rush to know everyone, especially the children. He was afraid the more he met the more he would want to get his mate pregnant, and then he would play the grown-up forever. Or rather, keep doing it. He was always a serious one, even as a puppy.

The Sadira sighed at the pup, rubbing his chin with a rough paw. It seemed kind of funny that a lone pup would run into the pasture. He remembered that between his siblings, Artie was always the one who would encourage the three of them to run places and play their silly little games. She would have loved to play in the pasture with the horses running wild. But alone, she probably would have stayed away, and Silvano definitely would have stayed away. He missed them, his sisters, so the man wondered why this child was on his own. "How come you were in the pasture? Don't you know you could have been crushed by the horses? They don't like strangers hopping around in their area, you know." His voice was stern as he gazed at the guilty puppy.

The pup apologized and Silvano shook his head at the kid, unsure of what to do. He had none of his own and he could barely remember what his parents had down. Artie was the wild one, not him. "I'm Silvano. Whose son are you?" Silvano knew that there were a few couples in the pack, and they all had their offspring running around lately. It was a matter of which pair for this child.

<style type="text/css">
.silmarc2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#f8eed7; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; }
.silmarc2 {margin:0 auto; width:90%; max-width:700px; background-color:#c2a070; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/BgVET.png); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #623117; padding: 10px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#623117; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style> [/html]
[html]
Sorry for the wait!! + 365

Pst, Heiro! I’m over here, Hei began to turn his head towards the voice, but Ro’s grated his ears once more. Don’t look at me you dummy! Keep eye contact with the goon you’re talking to or he’ll know somethings up. Heiro fidgeted slightly, turning his now dark blue eyes back to the stranger as he half listened to his reprimands disguised as questions. He swallowed visibly and nodded vigorously, very aware that venturing out into the pasture had not been a good idea as he had been opposed to the suggestion as soon as Ro had thought of it. Well...answer him, and try to act normal. Just make something up and don’t be so daft...remember he can’t know I’m here or we’re no longer friends! The threat was enough to make Heiro straighten up a bit, no way was he wanting to lose his friend, even if Ro was a bit of a bully.

I gots carried away en playin’. Aw’wees facs’nated wit horsies, he said with enthusiasm before his face darkened once more in mock apology. Won’ do et again Sir...Sir Sil-vahn-oh, he let a little puppy whine escaped his black lips and once the sorry was said, he seemed to perk up a bit. I’m Heiro Kah-tor-ee, that’s ‘nounced High-row! He explained, tossing his head back and giving a little hybrid howl. My ma is ‘Ranth and my da is Nearo, meaning Amaranth and Niro of course. You’re doing really good Hei, keep it up and he might just believe you. Heiro beamed with Ro’s approval, but kept his eyes glued to Silvano. He didn’t need to be told twice when Ro was in charge.

Da horsies be real angered huh? He asked, allowing his eyes to go back to the pasture for a few seconds before they returned to the mottled wolf. I guess they don lyke us wolfers, he mused, completely unaware that Silvano actually rode and took care of the large beasts.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]
it's okay! Big Grin I don't mind waits

Silvano had no idea what was going on with the little pup. He had no way of knowing what was going through the pup's mind, and he had no idea that he had an imaginary friend as real as he was before him. Before him sat a puppy being chastised by an unknown adult. How would he have felt? He could barely remember the time his sister and her mate had caught him about to tumble down the stairs before he was allowed. They had been worried sick about it and he had felt terrible. Perhaps this child felt the same way.

Heiro had a love of horses already? It seemed like everyone in the King's family did. And he was Niro's son, which only meant another love of animals, though Niro seemed to hate the pigeons more than he loved them. The boy also apologized for his trespass, though Silvano doubted that his chastisement was going to deter him all that much. Artemis had been terribly hard to deter, and that had ended up with her falling and getting into a coma. But hopefully, someone else would be around to catch the pup the next time he decided it was a fun idea to tumble into the horse pasture and play with skittish mares.

Silvano shook his head at the pup, wondering why no one watched this child wander off from his parents. "No, not really. They're just scared of puppies running rampant under their feet. Wouldn't you be afraid if a bunch of beetles were stumbling around under your toes?" Silvano cocked his head at the pup, furrowing his brows. "You shouldn't play with 'em without someone to help out."

<style type="text/css">
</style> [/html]
[html]
+ 408

Listen to him all nice like Hei...no funny business, maybe he’ll leave us alone if you don’t look suspicious, Ro whispered into the hybrid’s ear, but the Prince had another idea in mind. He liked this Silvano character and not just because he was a grown up, but something about the man made Heiro feel at ease. He wanted to get to know him better and maybe even call him a friend. The idea both excited and terrified the black and white babe, what would Ro think? It could be a very bad idea in angering the scarlet eyed wolf, but so far Silvano didn’t seem like a threat, so why was Ro so adamant on having him leave them alone. We could be friends, he whispered back, hoping the court member wouldn’t hear him, but if so...oh well.

Growing up under the watchful eye of Niro, it wasn’t surprising that Heiro had taken a liking to animals. He had an odd affinity for them, though Ro would rather torture and mutilate their little bodies, they often approached him finding him to be harmless and friendly. That is until Ro came along. In fact, Niro birds seemed to sense the change in the little puppy, always getting aggravated when he walked in front of their cages or got too close to the coops. Heiro just thought it was because Ro was mean and they didn’t like him, but then again the prince didn’t realize he was the only one that saw the black wolf.

Beetles! He squealed before bursting out in a fit of giggles and rolling on the ground. This Silvano was hilarious! He needed to hang out with him more. Well if you like him so much, then...then I’ll leave! Ro snarled in a vicious whisper, but Heiro hardly heard him over his laughter. Finally able to suck in air, the child bounced back up onto his haunches and lolled out his rose colored tongue in a wolfish grin. S’pose yer right Mister Sil, I’s lyke a bitty beetle, he nodded vehemently. Maybe you could be mah help? He asked cheekily, he’d always wanted to be near the horses and Silvano seemed to be the right person to go to, might as well seize the moment Ro had gotten him into.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]
I'm really sorry for the wait :C It got a bit lost in my subscription page
wordcount ► 340

Silvano did not hear the young one's words all too well, though he caught the vague mention of friends? He was not entirely sure what the pup had said, but it was clearly not for his ears so he did not strain himself to find out. He remembered himself at a young age, still not entirely in control of his inner and outer monologues and dialogues. Perhaps this pup was in the same boat, his words not entirely spoken in the right place when he wanted to. But that was a time so vague in his memory that he half wondered if any of it really ever happened.

The Sadira couldn't help but smile at the youthful kid's outburst, feeling that familiar affection for young children. He could hardly imagine what he would do with his own kids to entertain and discipline, though he knew that he would not be the laxest of fathers. Silvano watched the pup roll around in laughter, and chuckled at the antics. He sat himself down on his rear, leaning back and grinning at the boy. "Yup, like a little bug, though you have fewer legs than a beetle or roly-poly bug." Pill bugs were fun to play with as they crawled all over the place or rolled up into little balls of chitin.

Emerald eyes were kept squarely on the pup as he asked about help. Silvano sighed heavily, then leaned forward to look the pup in the eye. "If you promise to listen to me, I'll help you out," said the man sternly, then he patted the boys head before standing up. "Come with me, I'll introduce you to my horse." he figured it was best, since Heritage would behave, which he did with the young and the female. Luckily, this was a young male pup, or else the stallion might find he didn't care to listen to his master. Scrambling over the pasture fence, the man gestured for the pup to amble underneath the gap.

Photo taken by Luana. Table style inspired by Kitty.

<style>
.silv_01 {padding:5px 0px 115px 0px; width:500px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/TNRWU.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#f5fbf9; border: 1px solid #b8d7d3; font-family:verdana;font-size:11px; line-height:13px;}
.silv_01 .inner {margin:0 15px; padding: 5px 4px 0px 4px;text-align:justify;}
.silv_01b {width:502px; border: 1px solid #51704f; margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.silv_01 .ooc {text-align:left; color:#51704f; font-size:10px; border-bottom:1px dashed #021d3c; }
.silv_01 .wc {color:#51704f; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; text-align:right; padding:0px 15px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 0px 10px 5px;}
.silv_01 p {padding:0px 1px 5px 1px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;color:#1b5c28;}
.silv_01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#1b5921;}
p.strel01_credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:11px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;color:#000;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
No worries at all, my life has been super hectic so I didn’t mind the wait in the slightest! + 359

With Ro gone, Heiro’s spirits had lifted dramatically, of course he wouldn’t come to recognize this until he became a little older, but the puppy’s eyes had lightened and returned to their cool ice blue, the dark sapphire a distant memory of Ro’s presence. He sat panting in the warm air, happiness exuding off of him that he was able to make friends with an adult out of all the beings in the court. Of course, Tasha seemed to be his only aged playmate other than Ro, so the little Prince had to take what he could get, and so far Silvano was awesome. Heiro grinned and looked down at his legs. What the man said was true, beetles had many legs while Hei only had...won..tooo, treee, fore! He looked up jubilantly at Silvano, his parents would be so proud he was actually listening to them when they tried teaching him to count.

Yes, Hei only had 4 legs, and was thankful for it, but at the mention of the roly-poly bugs, the pup’s grin only widened. He was a great fan of the gray critters. Liking to poke his wet nose against their backs or breath heavily on them so they’d turn into small balls. Ro liked smashing them once they did that, but Heiro preferred to gently push them with his large paws to see how long they’d stay all rolled up on themselves. It was a great way to spend a day once you found an old log harboring them all.

His hopeful light blue eyes stared back up at Silvano as his green met his. He took an exaggerated swallow, his tongue slipping back into his maw, but Silvano’s words quickly changed his nervous appearance to one of pure joy once more. Oh aye prom-miss, Heiro said with emphasis. No way would he screw up his chances with the horses. You have un?! More excited discovery than question, but Hei quickly followed the male, scuttling underneath the fence and happily bobbing beside Silvano’s legs. This would be a day he’d remember.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]
stiiiiiill ;w;
wordcount ► 313

Silvano nodded at the pup before turning his gaze into the pasture and the herd of horses roaming. A sharp whistle passed his lips, fingers helping to guide the sound out. The emerald gaze of the Sadira fell upon the horse grazing peacefully at the opposite side of the fence. The sorrel colt raised his head lazily, chewing slowly as though he were mulling over the call. Silvano whistled again, putting his hands on his waist to enforce his demand. He was not playing around here, and he was waiting for his pesky colt to get his act together. "I'm dead serious!" he called, letting a faint growl enter his voice as he watched the colt flick his ears to and fro before deciding to step his way toward the tall man.

Heritage eyed the pup on the ground beside his master, then sniffed at the man's direction. There were no treats to be had so all he did was glare at the man. Silvano scratched at his forehead, and the colt shook his head out of reach. "Fine sassy-britches. Be a big butt," he said, choosing to keep his crudest language to himself. The horse could tell that he was on a thin edge, especially with a pup nearby so he kept his annoyance brief; he simply snorted right into Silvano's nose, making him step back a pace and grimace.

"This is Heiro," he said, after scratching at his nose in irritation. A hand gestured to the pup. Big brown eyes lowered to the pup, excited to a fault beside him. A big, mighty head lowered, sniffing at the pup, then snorting at him in curious affection. A deep rumble of amusement burred out of his throat and the colt nudged at the pup. "Behave," warned the man, patting the horse's neck slightly. "Heiro, this is Heritage."

<style>
.silv_01 {padding:5px 0px 115px 0px; width:500px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/TNRWU.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#f5fbf9; border: 1px solid #b8d7d3; font-family:verdana;font-size:11px; line-height:13px;}
.silv_01b {width:502px; border: 1px solid #51704f; margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.silv_01 .ooc {text-align:left; color:#51704f; font-size:10px; border-bottom:1px dashed #021d3c; }
.silv_01 .wc {color:#51704f; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; text-align:right; padding:0px 15px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 0px 10px 5px;}
.silv_01 p {padding:0px 1px 5px 1px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;color:#1b5c28;}
p.strel01_credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:11px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;color:#000;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
+ 342

Heiro started at the sharp whistle emanating from Silvano. Wide eyed, the puppy stared up at the tall male, completely in awe that he could create such a loud noise using his hands. Aye wished aye culd shif, he said in a pouty tone before turning his attention back to the beast Silvano was trying to call over. Ded srs! Heiro tried to mimic, though his voice was smaller and a bit unsure feeling awkward that he’d even try to command one of the giant horses in the field. His little growl was pathetic compared to Silvano’s, but it seemed the man’s urgency was all that was needed to have the horse come towards them.

Hei slightly cowered beside Silvano, a bit terrified that the colt towered so high above him and a bit unsure about being so close to one of the horses. Wat if he eats me? He kept thinking to himself, but he tried to remain strong next to his new friend and forced himself to stand firm on his four legs. The names Silvano called his horse helped Heiro loosen up. He giggled uncontrollably at the mention of butts, but a little squeal escaped his mouth when the colt snorted in response.

Heiro gulped and looked up at the massive head lowering towards him once he was introduced. Umm..hi Hair-tidge, he managed to squeak out as the beautiful brownish-red furred horse snorted and nudged at him. The hot sweet scent of Heritage enveloped the little Prince as the horse breathed on him, obviously taking interest in such a diminutive creature. Hey, dat tickles! He began to laugh as the whiskers of the horse brushed against his face and fur. At some point his little tail had began to wag again. Maybe these horses weren’t so bad afterall.

Is Tidge hongry? He shyly asked Silvano as many children seemed to have a fascination with feeding other animals.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]
sorry! I've been kind of busy.
wordcount ► 363

Silvano chucked at the boy's antics, smiling at the youthful playfulness. What would his children be like? Would they be happy, playful children with adventurous streaks? Or would they be like he and Parker had been, silent and contemplative? He knew he wanted to meet them one day but he could not imagine himself as a father yet, not when all he could imagine was his own father. Whenever he thought of the word, he remembered Kansas and the times they shared. Then he thought of the rest of his family, and his mother. He missed them; they could have guided him well in this new place. But if they had not left, then he would still be in familiar waters among everyone he loved rather than beside only one.

There was fear in the boy's eyes, and it was also clear from the way he cowered as the colt approached. He was almost fully grown, at his full height despite his joints not being completely set just yet. Still, over a pup, he was a monstrous thing at his bulking size. But Heritage was a gentle giant, especially with a child at his feet. This was one of those things that Silvano had noticed resentfully, for the colt tested him often.

An equine grin plastered the colt's face as he snorted and sniffed the laughing pup, stepping carefully with heavy hooves. The pup shyly asked to feed him and the colt's ears jerked at the mention of food. Heritage eyed Silvano and the man returned it with a shake of his head. "We could feed him an apple if you'd like. Heritage, keep him out of trouble while I get you a snack, you ungrateful beast," he added to his horse, who raised his head and snorted at the man.

Silvano walked off to the stable to get an apple and then returned fairly quickly, his gait long. He set down the apple for the pup to pick up in his mouth or nudge along, which Heritage understood quite well. He eyed the apple, a deep rumble in his throat, waiting for the pup to present to him.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]
No worries :: 3+

The colt’s breath warmed the pup’s fur as he continued to giggle beneath its hooved feet as a curious nose investigated the black and white furred child. The rough whiskers pierced through the hybrid’s guard hairs and probed directly down to the tender skin beneath, sending even more spasms of giggles through the child as Silvano agreed they could feed his friend Heritage and slipped away for a few seconds. Yeah ya ungrayt-ful beastie! Heiro echoed Silvano as he playfully lurched his head backwards to go nose to nose with the colt. His little nostrils flared in and out as he breathed in the horsey air but those whiskers were too much.

Achoo!! He sneezed, the force of the exhale knocking him backwards to stare up at the horse between his paws. Another fitful of giggles bubbled forth as he clumsily rolled back to his belly, tail wagging wildly for his new friend to come back with something good to feed Heritage. The man returned shortly with an apple and Heiro made a knowing “uhuh” sound when his eyes fell upon the piece of fruit. Ah yes, my Da told me horsies like em...apples an all, he explained, feeling proud of himself that he had remembered this little lesson.

Woah, was dat noise? The little prince asked as a lick of fear came back into him at the deep rumbling sounds Heritage had produced, but upon realizing that it was just the colt who seemed just as pleased and excited as he, Heiro swallowed his little knot of doubt growing in his throat and began to roll the apple towards the large ungulate. Here go Tidge...its really gud! He assured the gentle giant before giving the apple a good push with his snout.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]