Poisonous Gifts
[html]
Amy Sunders

Word Count → 000 :: Out of Character text.

It was time to stop by Anathema. She didn't have much in the way of knowledge to impart to them this time, beyond news of a new pack formed in the north. Her wagon carried supplies that she hoped would be traded for, as well as the items that had been requested previously. Some furs, a spirited mare, and gifts for Bridget and Ayasha. She was going to make sure her goddaughter wanted for nothing in this life.

Lifting her head Amy released her call through the pack. She didn't ask for Ayasha, knowing that she wouldn't be leaving the den until the pups were older. If Amy had the benefit of being able to settle down she would do the same with her own children. She traveled plenty though, so she wasn't slowing down. The deep doggish howl called for Rio, telling of the horse that had been purchased. Hopefully the payment would be had.

<style type="text/css">
.ramasks b {font-weight:bold; color:#1a1009; text-shadow:#fefff1 0px 0px 1px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.ramasks p.ooc {font-size: 11px; text-align:left; padding:0px 30px;}
.ramasks p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.ramasks .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#1a1009; text-shadow:#fefff1 0px 0px 1px;}
.ramasks .name {font-size:60px; font-family: 'Nothing You Could Do'; text-align:center; color:#ffeb7d; padding:0px 15px 200px; text-shadow:#1a1009 1px 1px 4px;}
.ramasks p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;}
.ramasks {width:500px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#a87340; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/LpaOl.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:50px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#fefff1; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>

[/html]
[html]
<style>@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Italianno);</style>Rio Marino
Word Count :: 305 || Points: 3 I decided on a favor (I read Amy's shop), since Rio didnt really get much time to prepare O.o

Rio had been scouting the borders at the right time, even though scouting wasn’t her duty. As the doggish howl rang through the air, Rio’s eyes lifted to the sky. It was the woman who she was supposed to buy the horse from. She wasted no time in taking off toward the woman, having nothing on her. It didn’t take her long, as she wasn’t far away from the howl’s origination.

When she arrived, she arrived empty handed, and approached the female. ”Hello, I’m Rio.” She dipped her head in respect to the female for coming all this way. ”I wasn’t sure what you wanted for payment, but I heard you do take favors as payment – I am in your debt for whatever you may need, big or small.” She was extremely grateful for the horse, and really would do anything for the girl, since she was ignorant of trading rules. She never traded for anything, and usually found what she needed on her own. Though, she had no idea where she would find a horse.

Rio moved over to the beautiful black and white painted mare, and stroked her broad nose lightly. The horse remained calm to her touch and indifferent when Rio retreated to her original spot on the ground. She seemed to have a good temperament already. ”Well, do you have anything in mind?” She wasn’t meaning to rush the woman, but she was eager to know what task lay at hand for her. “Just so that I can get to it?” The black woman wasn’t capable of much, but then again she wasn’t often tested for capabilities. Hopefully, the trader woman would put her to the test and let even Rio see what she could do. Just to have in her knowledge, just in case it came up in later situations.

<style>
.GR2_Rio p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.GR2_Rio b {font-family:verdana; color:#57b687; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_Rio {background-color:#030d16; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#0d493c; line-height:12px; width:400px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i50.tinypic.com/e9hthh.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:425px 0px 5px 0px; border:2px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.GR2_Rio .name {text-align:Left; font-family: Italianno; font-size:60px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:51px;}
.GR2_Rio .ooc {text-align:Left; font-family:verdana; color:#edfbd5; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #0e605b; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px;}
</style>
Code by Kitty !
[/html]
[html]
OOC am i enjoying this table? why yes i am! do i forget about it's existence at times? yes i do! am i throwing it in randomly just so i can use it! completely!

Amy waited patiently for the female to arrive. Her tail swayed slightly behind her, looking over the pack. She still felt bound to it by the contract she had entered, but she did feel that she was free to have her way with members that tried to push her around now. The dark female that she'd brought the horse for arrived shortly after, dipping her head respectfully towards Amy. Smiling she stepped aside, letting Rio access the horse. I hope she's to your liking.

Being offered a favor trade instantly struck Amy's mind. Smiling she moved to the wagon, beginning to remove some items. You could do something for me. My goddaughter is a member of this pack. Her name's Bridget. Ayasha is the mother. I brought some gifts for them, but I'm afraid that the pups are still too young to leave the den. You could bring them to her for me? Amy drew out a soft seal pelt. It was from a baby seal, the fur still downy and perfectly soft. A small wooden chew toy was provided, as well as a carefully crafted pillow for Ayasha.

Images courtesy of blood--stock & sixwings.

<style type="text/css">
.soldsoul b {font-weight:bold; color:#723021;}
.soldsoul p {text-indent:5px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.soldsoul {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/jP1MV.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #4f4564; outline:1px solid #000000; padding: 345px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#faf6ef; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
wc: 000

[/html]
[html]
<style>@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Italianno);</style>Rio Marino
Word Count :: 302 || Points: 3 LOL, a bloody knife in a tree is interesting ...

Hearing that Amy’s request wasn’t anything strenuous was a little relaxing. It was actually something easy where she didn’t even need to go out of her way. She instantly nodded and took the things the female handed to her and carefully wrapped them in the seal skin so that they would be possible to carry all at once, plus lead a horse. She put the items under one arm and grabbed the lead of the horse. ”Sure, anything.”

Ayasha’s den hadn’t been that far from her own, and when she dropped her new companion off at the stables, she would double back to the new mother’s den and drop Bridget’s items off. She led the horse around the trader and turned to the female, ”Are you sure that’s all you want me to do for you?” Rio felt like she was cheating the generous female. She just received a big powerful animal from her, and all she wanted was for Rio to carry items back to Ayasha? It didn’t seem right to her, and so she made sure that that was all that the female wanted. ”And your name?” She didn’t know the girl’s name, and would like it just in case she would need to find her again. The horse snorted behind her and she patted it on the head with the same hand that carried the reins. The horse seemed to quiet down; she seemed to have a great, calm personality already. Rio could already tell she would be a pleasure to ride.

Rio didn’t really know how to ride, but she heard it came natural. Like instincts. She was sure if she needed to learn quickly, that she would do it and on her own too. Maybe even with a little guidance from someone who was experienced with horses...

<style>
.GR2_Rio b {font-family:verdana; color:#57b687; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_Rio {background-color:#030d16; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#0d493c; line-height:12px; width:400px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i50.tinypic.com/e9hthh.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:425px 0px 5px 0px; border:2px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.GR2_Rio .name {text-align:Left; font-family: Italianno; font-size:60px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:51px;}
.GR2_Rio .ooc {text-align:Left; font-family:verdana; color:#edfbd5; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #0e605b; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px;}
</style>
Code by Kitty !
[/html]
[html]
OOC

Her tail swayed, lips curled into a smile. Anything. That was just perfect. Amy wasn't going to give Rio a chance to question what she had said, or rethink what Amy might do to take advantage of that. Of course. I'll come and ask you for another favor when it's needed. It wouldn't be too hard. Amy knew Anathema fairly well thanks to her brief stay there. True, it wasn't as good as it would be if she had spent her time exploring it, but the maps had been memorized. She could find Rio again if she needed to.

Amy Sunders. She gave her name freely when asked. Her reputation depended on her being known through the lands. Amy always gave a fair deal, and dealt relentlessly with those who would try and betray her in any manner. Her family would be known as well, if any others chose to come. It was a harsh land, if wealthy. Amy only adapted here because she had a higher drive than the luxury she had grown up in.

Images courtesy of blood--stock & sixwings.

<style type="text/css">
.soldsoul b {font-weight:bold; color:#723021;}
.soldsoul p {text-indent:5px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.soldsoul {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/jP1MV.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #4f4564; outline:1px solid #000000; padding: 345px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#faf6ef; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
wc: 000

[/html]
[html]
Word Count :: 199 || Points: 0 Ooc.

Rio dipped her head again as the female shared her name, ”Well, you know where to find me I’m sure.” She knew the trader had once lived on Anathema lands, so she didn’t doubt that she knew her way around as well. Rio pet the horse’s face again before thanking and bidding Amy farewell, then turning to leave leading the horse along and carrying Amy’s stuff in the other arm.

Rio wasn’t aware of Amy and how she would take advantage of her kindness, but she would learn soon enough how to barter with others, and not get screwed over. The horse’s head bobbed along comfortably as they neared their Anathema caves. She freaked out a little as they entered the cave mouth toward the stables, but calmed down as Rio cajoled her. Rio locked her in an empty pen next to another community horse, giving her enough hay and water to hold her over for the night. Then Rio turned and walked out of the stables to pass by Ayasha’s den. She knocked twice on the rock beside her door and left the items inside the entrance of her den. Then she left to her own den to begin packing.

<style>
</style>
Code by Kitty !
[/html]