Dammi le mie lezioni
[html]

Ooc.

The sun was beginning to set when she finally got there. The whole ride there had been torturous. She thought she had this riding thing down, but apparently not. She couldn’t find a comfortable spot on the saddle, let alone keep herself on the horse properly. She thought horse riding would just come to her naturally, but she thought wrong. The horse’s hooves scraped through the small pebbles on the Shattered Coast as they came to a halt. ”Whoaa…Whoaa..” Rio muttered to the horse, and practically fell off the saddle as she tried smoothly to climb down. She stood there looking over the human-made contraption while holding Vitalia’s reigns. She didn’t see why she had such a hard time with it, and she would ride her bareback, only that was even worse. At least with the saddle she had somewhere to put her feet in order to keep herself on the horse, but when bareback, she had only the horse to hold on to. And many times she flew on when they were going at top speeds.

Rio huffed, making a few bubbly sounds with her lips. She turned and led the horse around the shore, behind her. She found that the horse knew where to walk if she followed instead of led. So, that’s what Rio did- she led Vitalia when she was holding her by the reigns. The rocks below Rio’s feet were soft and light. They were most likely softened by the sea and the sea’s salt. They made marble-like clicking noises together when they were stepped on or kicked, in the horse’s case. The foamy water weaved through what was left of them at the shore’s edge. The Shattered Coast was really a beautiful place to be and to clear one’s mind. Rio’s mind didn’t need clearing, though, she needed riding lessons.

Word Count → 306

Points → 3

Image courtesy of 36821100@N04@Flickr.

<style>
.rio-suntree .padded {width:280px;height:215px; float:left; }
.rio-suntree .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; }
.rio-suntree p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.rio-suntree b {color:#F2BBBA; letter-spacing:0px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.rio-suntree {background-color:#6B3534; border:1px solid #F2BBBA; outline:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2F1111; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; padding:140px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/YCdfY.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

" 300

Night was just beginning to fall, but Frodo had only woken perhaps an hour ago. He'd been kept awake with worry, for his children and their mother. Gemma had been raped, the pups watching... it would take its toll on them all, physically and mentally. Mr Silvertongue dreaded to think what his children could possibly grow up into now. He couldn't sleep, he was constantly waking and drifting off at random times and random places. And so his newest day was starting at a pretty odd hour indeed. He'd decided he'd have too burn off extra energy to try and lull himself into tiring quickly, so he decided to set off on a walk. For once, he left his horse behind, for he wanted to use up the energy himself. The shattered coast was quite a way from his packlands, but he knew it well and had been there many a time before, both passing through and stopping to stay.

His nose quivered slightly upon catching the scent of another. He'd thought he'd be alone today, but perhaps not. His eyes struggled to find the source of scent, weaker than his other senses, but eventually he locked on to a lady, struggling to dismount and wobbling off the saddle of her horse. He found his lips curling into the slightest of smiles, and quickened his pace, eagerly wanting to see about this girl who perhaps needed a pointer or two. She was more calm with her feet on the ground, he noticed, leading her horse perhaps far more confidently than she did when riding the mare. She trusts yer. he chuckled upon approaching Rio, noting that the horse was all but eager to follow her mistress. But, do yer trust her? a wise question, but perhaps a slightly confusing one.

<style type="text/css">
.frodo2cai b {font-weight:bold; color:#e8dc95; text-shadow:#1b190c 1px 1px 2px;}
.frodo2cai p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.frodo2cai {margin:0px auto; width:520px; background-color:#a0965d; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/NAi9W.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #281f0a; padding:220px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#ebe7cf; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px;}
.frodo2cai .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.frodo2cai p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.frodo2cai p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]
[html]

What is ‘yer’ supposed to sound like? O.o

The voice that literally came out of the ‘mist’ made her jump slightly and she put a hand to her forehead. ”I have little experience with horses. I don’t really trust anything completely.” So that meant no. Rio stopped leading Vitalia and turned to the stranger, ”Rio Marino. Nice to meet you.” She was quick to give the gentleman her name since nothing about him screamed that he was a threat to her. Rio turned to her horse and patted the mare on the nose gently. She steered her to face the stranger, and the horse turned her head to get a better view of him. She snorted softly in approval of the stranger. She, too, didn't see him as a threat and didn't sense any bad energies on him.

Rio continued petting her new horse, while trying to get the stranger to help her. ”Do you have any experience with these kinds of things?” Obviously, he did or else he wouldn’t be putting his two cents in. ”Do you think you can help me?” She was eager to learn and be like all the others that confidently rode their horses everywhere. The thought didn't pass her mind when she thought of getting a hooved companion. She thought the riding skills would just come naturally to her, but she was fatally wrong.

Word Count → 225

Points → 0

<style>
.rio-suntree b {color:#F2BBBA; letter-spacing:0px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.rio-suntree {background-color:#6B3534; border:1px solid #F2BBBA; outline:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2F1111; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; padding:140px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/YCdfY.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

Just a way of saying you. Like Hagrid's "Yer a wizard, Harry! Also, laateeee, I'm so sorry :<" 283

That's a shame. he said softly, wondering if there was an actual luperci around that she trusted at all, or if she just meant generally other animals. However, it made him sad altogether to think that the trust wasn't there between the two companions, and that was something he had half a mind to fix. Somehow. Frodo Silvertongue. he replied bluntly to give her his own name as was the polite thing to do. He'd introduced himself to so many people, and his scent was around constantly, it was a wonder anybody had to ask for his name any more. Certainly in AniWaya everybody knew him, even the new members and the ones who had yet to meet him. Yet, he wasn't quite yet out of phantom status.

He listened intently when she inquired about his own ability when it came to the matter. The curly-furred male nodded, a forced expression of calm coming upon his face when really he wanted to let out excitement and joy at the probability of teaching yet another wolf how to ride. Or at least in this case, the effort would be less as it seemed she already had enough information down. With Caprica, it had been touch and go from the beginning, and every moment had been dangerous. I do. he commented. An' help you I babagoozling will. I'll have a well nifty time, long john silver. the young man grinned, doing a little hop and a skip on the spot. He smoothed down his coat then, worried he might be looking - and sounding - a little odd. So, where would you have me start? What's it you seem to be havin' the difficult-eries with?

<style type="text/css">
.frodo2cai b {font-weight:bold; color:#e8dc95; text-shadow:#1b190c 1px 1px 2px;}
.frodo2cai p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.frodo2cai {margin:0px auto; width:520px; background-color:#a0965d; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/NAi9W.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #281f0a; padding:220px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#ebe7cf; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px;}
.frodo2cai .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.frodo2cai p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.frodo2cai p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Okay lol

Rio watched the man skip and jump in his spot, and she tried to hide her judging expression. She found the male odd, but harmless. When he was done having his spaz attack of excitement, he smoothed his clothes and she thought about what exactly she didn’t know. Everything about riding. ”Well, I know the gist of riding, but I don’t exactly know how to ride.” She probably didn’t make any sense at all. ”I need to learn how to ride. Simple as that. And if you can give me some good tips and pointers, I’m sure I can run with that.” Figuratively, of course.

The black and white mare snorted and whinnied behind her. Vitalia nudged her owner gently, pushing Rio towards the man. Rio looked back at the horse, but stood facing the man before her. ”I know the basics, I guess. I learned from watching others, but I don’t really know how to act them out. They’re all in here,” she pointed to her brain, ”I guess just start from the beginning, and I’ll let you know what I already know and understand.” There, just sum it up.

<style>
</style>[/html]

OOC Ending:
Frodo teaches Rio how to ride her horse gracefully. Then they part ways.

THE END Smile