Finger painting bubble juice
[html]
all the bubblllleeees. Predated to June 9th.
wordcount ► 329

Strel had been futile in his attempts to find Niro, who for the better part eluded him. It was not known to him that the man had been injured, but that he had found himself (another) bottle of some spicy rum that he was sure to enjoy. Before, they had drunk together and laughed, and enjoyed the late summer sun before the war began. Or was it during? He couldn't quite recall but he did recall that Niro enjoyed the drink. He had been gone for a while, and now that he was back the redhead thought he would call upon his drinking buddy and see if they couldn't get up to some sort of mischief together under the influence of alcohol. It might even make him feel like he wasn't a five year old, going on six, man with nothing going for him other than a high rank in an older pack. Pretending was fun, that was for sure.

And he had to get the stupid out of his system. Well, only until he knew for sure that Ahiga was not coming. For now, he had to get it all out of his system and pretend that the boy was actually going to show up at the borders sooner or later. So, he pulled out the bottle of spice rum from his dresser, carefully avoiding it clinking with the other bottles nestled in the bed of scrap cloth. He dusted it off, needlessly, and tucked it under his arm as he gripped the neck. Well, Niro ought not be hard to find, for certain. He took the flight of stairs down, passing by his tied up studio doors. The sign on it had been found somewhere in Lunenburg and he swore it said "Private", though the rest of the words he didn't bother to spend an eternity deciphering. Stepping out into the dying light, the man gazed at the fence, wondering where Niro was.

Photo taken by Fergal of Claddagh. Table style inspired by Kitty.

<style>
.strel_01 {padding:255px 0px 5px 0px; width:500px; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... edone2.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#2a6d93; border: 1px solid #66bada; font-family:verdana;font-size:11px; line-height:13px;}
.strel_01 .inner {margin:0 15px; padding: 5px 6px 0px 6px;text-align:justify;}
.strel_01b {width:502px; border: 1px solid #011e44; margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.strel_01 .ooc {text-align:right; color:#001227; font-size:10px; border-bottom:1px dashed #021d3c; }
.strel_01 .wc {color:#021d3c; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; text-align:left; padding:0px 15px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 10px 5px;}
.strel_01 p {padding:0px 1px 5px 1px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;color:#66bada;}
.strel_01 b {font-weight:bold; text-shadow: #001227 0px 1px 1px;color:#79BFD8;}
p.strel01_credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:11px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;color:#000;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

WC: 327 OOC: I sure hope you meant July 9th Smile that would make a world of differents Wink.

He had a hard time staying in but on Amaranths orders he had stayed in most of two days and he just couldn’t take it. He again found himself descending the stairs in the strangest way and then on the porch. His wounds were healing with no problems thankfully, because he knew if his shoulder got an infection he was doomed. Absolutely doomed. Now he just wished his foot would heal, but it would be many months before he could walk on it, much less keep off the makeshift cast that was made for him. He found a seat on one of the chairs that stayed outside and just sat taking in the fresh air, knowing that it was all he would get until Amaranth found out and had yet another heart attack. He loved her but did she know that he had to have fresh air? He nearly dozed when he heard the door open and Strelein walk out onto the porch a smile creased the mans lips and he greeted him.

“Well met old friend.”

He had no qualms with Strel, and though his words could be harsh they were true. Niro loved that about him. Harsh words were good sometimes it kept one humble and Niro had never tried to get on the bad side of the other man’s mood. He didn’t know that there were some who had not heard about his injuries especially since he had been attacked so the thought about explaining it again.... well it was daunting and a bit embarassing, though he wouldn’t give as much detail as he did to his sister, who was the only one who truly knew what happened that night with the red woman. He hoped to keep it that way also, as much as it was embarrassing, it did happen a ways away, though he just as well tell them to keep one eye open while up north.

<style type="text/css">
.sleekniro b {font-weight:bold; color:#AD7E00; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.sleekniro-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:10px; color:#AD7E00; text-align:right; }
.sleekniro p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.sleekniro {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#DBBA72; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... robird.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#3C3226; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]
[html]
Hollla
wordcount ► 275

Strelein swiveled around to face the man who called to him. He blinked in surprise at the man sitting in the seat, bandaged up and all banged around. Strel pursed his lips, wondering what on earth happened this guy, again. "You look like shit," he said roughly, setting a hand on his hip as his other hand clutched at the bottle of spiced rum. "Who did you piss off this time, boyo?" he said, shaking his head at the man. He figured that after one beating, a man would learn better than to piss other people off. Hell, once scorned was a good lesson for any man or woman. Then again, after so many years, plenty of people were still making the same mistakes over and over again. He was one of them, but that was besides the point.

Shaking the bottle, the liquid sloshing about into the neck of the glass bottle. "I brought something to ease the pain and embarrassment." He handed the other man the bottle to look at, since he was the one who knew how to read and how to understand the human language. "I figured you'd like something nice. Getting your ass kicked deserves something nice, and I found this little beauty laying around waiting for a special occasion." That and the fact that he wanted to thank the man for his help. If it was not for Niro's assistance, then he never would have been able to know what Ahiga's message had said. And if he had not known, then perhaps he would be wallowing in darkness for months more till he gave out entirely.

<style>
.strel_01 {padding:255px 0px 5px 0px; width:500px; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... edone2.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#2a6d93; border: 1px solid #66bada; font-family:verdana;font-size:11px; line-height:13px;}
.strel_01b {width:502px; border: 1px solid #011e44; margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.strel_01 .ooc {text-align:right; color:#001227; font-size:10px; border-bottom:1px dashed #021d3c; }
.strel_01 .wc {color:#021d3c; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; text-align:left; padding:0px 15px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 10px 5px;}
.strel_01 p {padding:0px 1px 5px 1px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;color:#66bada;}
p.strel01_credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:11px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;color:#000;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

WC: 311 OOC: On with the booze and the fun junk!

Oh he forgot how blunt the man was and cringed, but he knew he didn’t have to answer entirely, he smiled abashed at the man, yes Niro did seem to piss many people off he gave a one shouldered shrug. He did get into plenty of scrapes, the moose, anatoliy, and the few wolves from aniwaya. Though honestly he knew he did not provoke this woman other than being stupid and sleeping in the wrong place at the wrong time.

“Oh you know I musta done something somewhere and they were offended somehow.”

Niro said nonchalantly. Then his face brightened, he sat up more, and nodded eagerly. He couldn’t move too far from his seat but boy this would be better than any of the pain medication that he received so far. What Cour des Miracles had was herbs and the ones he got were not strong enough to take away the pain of his cut tendon nor his fiery muscles on his shoulder.

“Boy do I owe you on this one, well glass or just the old fashioned way? Looks ready to be drank,”

Niro said his tail wagged happily, he tried smoothing his mohawk but feeling nothing until he got to his scalp he cringed a little. There was so much he lost that day and his hawk was well missed.

“Yes, I think it warrents me a drink or two, perhaps that might be why I keep getting into so many scrapes, it’s the only way someone’ll pity me and give me their booze.

Niro laughed but it hurt a bit to shake his shoulder, even went down to his foot, but he was just happy to have a friend around even if he didn’t give him the booze it was company he cared more about.

<style type="text/css">
.sleekniro-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:10px; color:#AD7E00; text-align:right; }
.sleekniro {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#DBBA72; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... robird.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#3C3226; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]
[html]
YAY PAINTING
wordcount ► 262

Strel scoffed a little bit, shaking his head at the man's words. "I could have told you that and it would have sounded a lot more magical," Granted, he could still see the look that came across the man's face, and let his own face blossom with a smile that was its equal. Strel could see that this had made the man's day, to be presented with a drink like this. He was probably bored off his mind sitting outside the hotel with nothing to do and nothing going on. Rolling his shoulders in a shrug, the Dauphin shook his head. "I don't care, it's not like you're diseased. You just possess the weird ability to piss people off. Not like that can rub off on me," he said with a lopsided grin. Strel knew he possessed the same ability but he had the blessing of escaping scrapes.

The redheaded tailor snorted at Niro, rolling his eyes at him. "Yes, and I am an adorably fluffy kitten." Strel settled himself at the man's feet with a light groan as he looked up at the man, though it was not too far up considering the redhead's height. "Let me get that for you, ya cripple," he said, pulling open the bottle. His teeth wedged into the cork and pulled it out. He spat the cork away, watching it roll and bounce along the green grass lawn and under a bush. He handed it to the man, waiting for him to take a drink of it.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]

WC: 341

Now that was far more like what he wanted and it was why he respected the man and all he did for him. Niro rarely saw him but when he did, it was always good even if some of the news he had to give when reading him a letter or something else was bad. He at least kept the mood light and the jokes were enough to know that they would get along fine without extra attention to detail. Niro was usually very talkative around others especially when he had his bird talk going on, but for Strel, it didn’t matter and once he learned his words were just hot air to the other man, it was best to keep things short and simple. He too watched the cork as it rolled around after Strel spit it out and took the bottle, tilting it back he felt the fire of the rum burn down his throat, a welcoming pain, though he had not drank for some time. Once he had a good swig he handed it to the red man, thankful for it and feeling the liquid running down his body filling it with warmth.

“Ah now that’s good stuff and i’d love to hear you purr.”

He joked. He was not drunk but he just thought of Strel being an oversized cat and couldn’t help but chuckle at the thought. He was content, painful but content now that he had company. He wouldn’t mind Amaranth or the kids but she was worried and the puppies got restless quite easily. Now a male companion would neither worry nor wander off... well at least not after fifteen minutes of sitting, and Niro felt it was too bad Heath had gone away with his own faimly and the thought of the man who left over a year ago stung only slighty. He looked to see Strel’s reaction, sure it wouldn’t be as strong for him as it was for Niro. After all Strel was a seasoned drinker.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]
[html]
wordcount ► 268

Strel snorted loudly, laughing out loud at the man's silly words. He rubbed at his nose, trying in vain to disguise his laughter at the other man. "You probably should put that bottle down if you're going to say things like that with only a baby's gulp of it in your belly," he said gruffly, leaning back onto his arms as he peered at Niro. A good drink was definitely something that the man needed and it was something that the redhead was more than happy to provide. If more alcohol disappeared from his rooms, he would not say anything against it. It just meant that there was a little less for him to be exposed to and weak against. Those bottles kept disappearing and he kept losing days of his life to the memory loss and probably from the damage he was doing to his only body.

The Sadira rolled the bottle neck between his fingers, looking down the neck to the brownish liquid inside. He sniffled at it, then took a drink of it. It burned on the way down but he hardly flinched at it anymore. It was a familiar burn to him now and it was nothing to care about at all. "Ahh. I knew it was a good one!" he said with a happy smacking of the lips as he handed off the bottle with a contented grin. "I assume you approve?" he asked, tilting his head at the man inquisitively. "I know you have a woman and two children, so better keep your honey words to yourself, my friend."

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]

WC: 368 OOC: I'm going by the post you wrote about Niro reading the letter haha don't know the contents buuut /shrug I'm sure Niro would think along these lines. Big Grin

Niro could see the laughter that Strel wanted to push out but kept to himself and Niro thought of what he said, at first he thought it was just some joke as he was meaning he was correct in his own analogy in himself but thinking about it more made him laugh out loud himself He shook his head.

“Perhaps, but I think it’s doing me far better right now than any medicine would.”

His pain was not truly dulled, but he could feel that his sense were going to befuddle it quite soon. Another chuckle came out of Niro as he took a good swig, slightly longer than the last enjoying the taste far more now, and feeling not only the burn but befuddlement come towards him. It was almost a dizzying spell of sorts at first and soon he knew he would just not care about anything not even the pain, not even the knowledge that he couldn’t even move his own foot or that his arm had been chewed on by a murderous bitch. It did bring a smile to him.

“I will hold my tongue. And yes I most definitely approve thank you.”

Niro wasn’t one to hold his liquor too well so he would soon be in a drunken state far before Strel, though he thought he was happy to remember than if he could remember from that night it had taken two swigs of vodka before he became truly drunk and he probably had at least one more to forget everything that happened that night. So he’ll last a bit longer this round than that. He was sure of it.

“How have you been lately? I don’t think I’ve seen you since that letter. You holding up well enough?”

He asked. The letter itself was sad in a way when he read it. He kept whatever contents it held to himself. He was a true friend and would not speak a word of it to anyone. Niro hoped that things were sorted out with Strel and the other man who wrote the letter for it seemed that he was pushing him away.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]
[html]
wordcount ► 324

He furrowed his brows at the man. "What, didn't they give you some herb mush to drink? That's what they give don't they?" He had never really needed a good dose of healing for anything. He had never broken a finger or a foot, never had his toes crushed or his body racked with claws or fangs. The worst he had ever done was step on needles or poke himself when sewing. Niro seemed to need a splint or a bandage every time he saw him. What did they do to him all the time? He probably liked the poisonous teas healers knew how to make, that smelled like a three week dead cat and tasted like one soaked in brine.

Strel grinned slightly, nodding at the man's approval for the choice of drink. Strel was not much of a picky drinker, though he found he had a fondness for rum and for spiced drinks from the summer islands. It was a nice drink to warm his belly when life seemed at its coldest. But the other man's question forced a frown onto his face as he pulled the warped bottle to his chest and tapped the glass. He looked at it, then back up at Niro before taking a long drink. Finished with his overzealous sampling, he handed off the bottle, smacking his lips as though it was a sweet treat. "Oh, I'm fine. I went off to talk to him and convinced him to come out here. Well..," he paused, looking to the gates. "I hope I convinced him." He gestured with his fingers all of a sudden, showing the change he had seen. "But you would not believe how much weight he had lost since I saw him last. It was insane. You think I'm thin? At least I was born this way!" He shook his head, wondering what that boy did to himself.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]

WC: 324 OOC: silly befuddled Niro, still a bit of a lightweight :3

“They gave me plenty of medicine, but it does not take all my pain away not this pain... Much worse than me losing my pinky I’ll tell you.”

The man held up the hand that had no pinky finger and wiggled what little stub was left of it, but he shrugged as though it mattered little. Men enjured he knew that and he didn’t know Strel, even with his offensive demenor at times, never got more than a scratch. Niro would probably beg the man how he didn’t get into fights but what he didn’t know he couldn’t do.

Niro could tell it was a bit of a sore subject he brought up but as he took a drink it did seem the other man was hopeful Niro nodded. and made a satisfying sound of his own when he handed off the bottle, thinking, though it was starting to become a bit muddled now.

“Well he’ll have you, he should know that’s for the best. And if he joins I know you’ll fatten him up quick enough. Kids these days... they just don’t seem to pick the right caretakers”

He was absently saying this, as he thought about his own daughter who was troubled yet she left him to find solace in Salsola, but as he promised Maggie he would not say anything about his daughter's whereabouts. He did not know how old the other man that Strel was bringing in, or hoping to bring in, but his mind was starting to get the effects of the drink, his shoulder a numbing pain now, though it would take a bit before his ankle would follow suit. Perhaps it didn’t help much that he had little to eat earlier in the day, but he couldn’t be bothered himself and though the thought of food sent him wanting to hunt he knew still that was impossible.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]
[html]
I'm watching the South Park cripple fight. What the fudge.
wordcount ► 276

Strel winced as he stared at the severed pinky. It was just a stump and the man could hardly figure out how it felt to have it severed. He shivered and the man looked away from the stump. "That is disturbing," he said, shaking his head. He had never knew of any herbs that could cure the pain of the heart or the pain of the soul. And from what it sounded like, there were no herbs strong enough that would numb all of Niro's pain. Strel felt sorry for the man, especially considering that only alcohol seemed to do the job. Silly healers and their herbs. There was no replacement for booze!

The redhead snorted, then rolled his eyes. "If that boy starts to think that way, I'll eat a bobbin." The world was starting to roll a bit, and things seemed hazier. That meant the booze was starting to work into his blood, and he was feeling the happy buzz. It was going to be a while before he would find a reason to drink (or even a chance to do it alone). Ahiga had to see the face of a responsible adult. And Strel had to pretend he was one.

"It's more like I need to make him hunt for himself. I can only get rabbits and stuff, that won't fatten up a man almost my size and thicker than me." Strel sighed, feeling the alcohol course through him. "God.. you look so weird without your mohawk. You need.. need more color on yah." His words were starting to slur a bit, and he smiled a big dopey grin.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]

WC: 318 OOC: bahahaha

Niro couldn’t help but burst out in laughter as Strel looked away from his pinky. He was one who saw things on a bright side, and it was lucky he didn’t have any other finger that was taken from him. He shrugged a bit and put his hand down hiding the pinky so the man didn’t have to see it. He knew that it made other’s nauseous or nervous about it and they didn’t know how to react to such a thing. Niro lived with it long enough now that the phantom pains only happened once every few months and even then only a dull pain that would make him miss it and wish it were around again.

“I would help you with that, but i am incapacitated at the moment. Though if I meet him or something I could give him some pointers, but even the small things are far better than nothing.”

He said at the man. Responsibility was the way to go he knew that and he nodded far too sagely than he would if the bubbles didn’t start soaking up his own coherent body language. He put his hand up on his head, and instead of meeting the pressure of his natural hair, it went to the top of his head where the stub of his black fur stood up. He had a heartbeats remorse for the loss of his hair but the mention of color he grinned at the man.

“Well color hmmm? As long ‘s it’s not pink like my sis’”

He said, though he didn’t know where the red man was going to get the color. was he going to take off his own fur and give it to Niro? The thought of the man undressing from his fur seemed quite comical, as though he could pull it off like normal clothing.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]
[html]
I'm watching the South Park cripple fight. What the fudge.
wordcount ► 365

He shook his head. It was a futile idea, considering how hostile Ahiga had been to him, and he had known him. It was unlikely that the boy would warm up to anyone, especially with how cold and distant he was from someone who was supposedly a relative of sorts. "Good luck with that, my friend. He might just bite off your other pinky if you try it." Strel snorted before taking a gulp of the rum. The liquid was starting to dwindle fast between the two of them, especially with the Dauphin's larger swallows; his tolerance levels had shot up in the recent months. It was probably a bad thing, but he felt good that he was keeping his head more and more, though felt a little bad about how much drink he had to waste before the world around him got too fuzzy to decipher anymore.

Strel furrowed his brows in thought, then exclaimed out loud, he shot up, even though his head was stupidly dizzy and the world swirled around him. At least everything was still relatively defined and he could see everything perfectly fine. "I know exactly what you need." He stumbled to the door and pushed his way in. His hands ran along the paneled wall, letting his fingers glide along the wooden surface. It was mostly for support but he giggled at the touch and feel of the wall. Strel almost fell into his studio after fumbling with the bow knot. The colored rope hung limp in the handle, and he forgot it on his way out. Tucked under his arm was a jar of brown powder, and in his other was a bowl.

"Lets make you pretty," he slurred, setting the jar down, limbs shaky as he grabbed some water from a rain bucket. It was weird how long it took him to open the lid and then shake some of the powder into the water. The result was a liquidy paste that was easy to smear and still felt more solid than runny. "W-where, do you want it?" he asked, blinking absently at the man with a smudge of red-brown paste on his fingers.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]
Word Count :: 271OOC: Must experiement with being drunk. Lets get drunk one day to finish this!! /grin... j/kj/k but it would be so fun hahhaa

Niro laughed a snorted laugh at this then lifted up his other hand and turned palm toward him and pulled down his other pinky.

“Like this? Wouldn’ be so bad. I would match.”

His own words were slurred now, he had enough of the liquid that he could feel his coherency leave him and be replaced by some unwitted child. He took the bottle as Strel shot up stating he knew what he meant and Niro made a giggle as he stumbled into the house as though the house gobbled him up, but it was a good house, it always let them back out in the end. Niro waited and waited and was about to get up and see what happened to the red man when he came out with something. What it was Niro didn’t know but he was grinning, his long teeth showing from under his lips. He looked at the dusty stuff turned paste and again thought.,

“Oh I unno.... wondered what it’d b like to have them red ears”

He snorted his amusement, but the best thing about this stuff was he now no longer felt even a dull pain in his foot face or shoulder, though is face was just a bunch of bright red and pink scars.

“mm hands need a bit a decor too, can ya do that, not alla them”

He said holding up at least one hand, not sure what he really wanted, but he was musing most of all, but was sure he was in the capable hands of Strel.

Photo courtesy of Joseph Robertson

<style>
.KMTT24611_Niro1 p {padding:0px 1px 5px 1px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.KMTT24611_Niro1 b {font-family:verdana; color:#010c0c; margin:5px; font-size:9px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.KMTT24611_Niro1 {background-color:#8eabab; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v25/s ... roship.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:298px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.KMTT24611_Niro1 .inner {margin:0 20px; border-radius:0px; border:0px ; }
.KMTT24611_Niro1 .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; padding:1px 18px 0px 18px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]
[html]
bluuuhhh
wordcount ► 258

Strelein nodded, a goofy grin plastered on his face as he grabbed the man's head to steady it, an himself. He tucked the bowl into the crook of his arm and pressed fingers into the paste. The paste smeared on his fingers and he started to pat it onto the other man's ears as he giggled. He would have to sit with the paste on his fur for a bit but it would be so worth it in the end. Inebriated, everything seemed like a good idea. "You are going to look soooo nice after this," he said with a slur, adding more paste to his fingers. Both ears were now covered with it and the man's fingers hung twitching over the rest of the man's forehead. Giggling, he created a swirl on his forehead, where the mohawk used to be.

Swaying on his feet, Strel sat himself down and the bowl made a clunking noise on the cement. "Here, gimme those," he said drunkenly, grabbing at the man's hands to doodle on the backs of the hands. He just made music notes, whistling a tune fairly off key as he swirled lines up the man's arms. "Do you like music? I like music," he said dumbly, sticking his entire hand in the remainder of the paste and pressing it against Niro's belly with a giggle. "Ooooh Amaranth's gonna think you're cheating on heeeer." He pulled away and giggled more at the paw print on the man's chest.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]

WC: 216 OOC: snerk that's silly!!!

By now the alcohol seeped well into Niro’s blood and he was grinning like some kind of idiot. If he weren’t drunk he would be asking questions, especially how permanent this was going to be, but instead he just cringed as he felt the sticky stuff cover his ears first and then Strel got more carried away and made swirls on his forehead. Niro tried to look at it but only caused himself a small headache from crossing his eyes to see what the other man was doing. He snickered at the music notes. “Music is life, my sister can sing like our mom, it kept m’ goin when we were south.” He said, a broad grin on his face.

Then Strel put the paw print on his chest and he laughed. Oh now he wanted to find Amaranth, later, it would just be so funny, “Oh that would be funny, I can’t wait to see her face!” He said with a snicker. “Whada bout you? I could paint ya too,” of course the red was probably already finished with it and Niro had no skills in painting or anything like that what so ever. He didn’t think nor care about that he just thought it looked fun.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]