My mouth is dry with words I can't verbalize
[html]

i can't escape the twisted way you think of me
i feel you in my dreams and i don’t sleep

Word Count → 000 || Points → 0 :: Ooc.

All the housework she had been doing had worn her out. She had been cleaning for the past week, literally. Now that the house was finally as clean as it would ever get, and all the garbage was burned, Rio was able to get out for a bit. She left Halifax, being sick of the decaying town, and rode her way towards Casa di Cavalieri in hopes to find something to take her mind off of everything else.

Since her riding lessons with Frodo, Rio was doing much better on horseback. She managed to find a saddle in an abandoned store along the shoreline of Halifax, and she thought the stirrups really helped her stay on Vitalia’s back better. The horse galloped with careful steps, knowing that Rio was uneasy with all this new horseback riding. The mare was fast, but careful at the same time. She enjoyed running and took Rio wherever she wanted to go with no questions asked. Acciai followed the two close behind, circling around them when he flew too much ahead.

Once they reached the rocky beaches of the Shattered Coast, Rio pulled the reigns of Vitalia. She halted easily and allowed the lone woman to climb off of her back. Rio managed not to fall this time, as she practiced the ways that Frodo had shown her. She became a little more graceful. The horse’s hooves clicked against the small, water worn rocks below as Rio led her toward the more open space of the beach. She flipped the reigns over Vitalia’s neck and let the horse go to gallop where she pleased. Rio settled herself on a rock overlooking the ocean, and Acciai shortly after, joined her. He perched his heavy owl body on her shoulder and the two gazed aimlessly out into the waters. Rio found this activity rather calming; maybe it was her ‘Marino’ blood.

Rio paid no mind to her mare way off to the side. Vitalia pranced around on the rocks. She liked the way they sounded underneath the bone of her hooves. Rio kept her eyes on the clear, foamy waves that kept rolling in onto the shore. The owl hooted and left her shoulder, probably to hunt. She didn’t know. He wouldn’t talk to her in low speech, so everything that he attempted to communicate to her had her guessing. She wasn’t skilled in just owl tongue. Rio lost herself in the waves before her, and all her animals seemed to leave her to do her own thing. She was the only one on the beach, just gazing out into the abyss.

<style>
.axetxt-2 {font-family:georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: justify; margin:0px 0px; padding:0px 40px 0px 40px; background-image:url(here); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top center;}
.axetxt-2 p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.axetxt-2 p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.axetxt-2 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.axetxt-2 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.axetxt-2 b {letter-spacing:.05em;}
</style>[/html]
The Knightly Marino was sober for once, not out of his mind like he usually was when wondering from the territory. He did have his supply though. He continued to walk finding a beach, the pebbles massaging the pads of his soles. It was a feeling that relaxed him, his eyes almost half closed until he saw an ebony woman off in the distance. She was a small woman, slender looking with soft features. A very feminine woman. Those didn't come by his field of view often. A small grin came to his muzzle, and he continued to approach. He didn't make an attempt to be stealthy, but didn't out right be noisy either. He let his body carry him naturally. His eyes looked back to see if his young buck still followed. No, he saw him in a distance off grazing higher up away from the beach. He managed to find a patch of sweet grass. This was good, as long as the woman didn't spot and attempt to attack Buck all would be good. Coming within speaking distance he called out, "...what is such a gentle soul doing out here all by herself? I do hope I am not disturbing you?" His ears perked intently as his head tilted slightly to one side.

He continued to come closer until he was about a good meter or two away from her. His eyes looking charmingly down to her as she sat upon her rock, a grin to match. His eyes found her own blue orbs, she almost looked like she could be related, but the thought was dismissed. "..I'm Aro..." He bowed graciously, "...and you are miss?" It was odd for him not to say his full introduction, but he was so relaxed with his nice foot massage he received walking up this way.
[html]

Word Count → 000 || Points → 0 :: Yayyyy, no last name Big Grin

The waves rolling in and pushing out was like a relaxing massage to her brain. Her eyes were lazily glued to the motions of the water and secretly wished that she had sailed them like her sister, Lucia, did. One day, perhaps. A foxy ear cocked to the sound of a man’s voice and her head soon followed. Her periwinkle gaze set upon the stranger. Her body turned to face him. ”Well, hello there.” It wasn’t often that she saw another friendly soul out on the beach like this… Well, it was often actually. Pretty often. Either way, she liked meeting new wolves.

”Rio.” She never gave out her full name anymore. What the hell did it matter to anyone else that she was an alpha’s daughter? She wasn’t in the pack anymore so it really didn’t give her much of a title. She was sure the Marino name wouldn’t give her too much applause either. She kept both issues to herself and just presented her name. ”I like your name. It’s short, yet elegant.” She was into elegance. She followed it wherever she could. Rio stood, flattening her white dress, and sat back down on the edge of the rock she was perched on. She sat on the far end so that the man would have enough comfortable space if he wanted to sit near her. She wasn’t too shy.

She studied his features – it was something she found herself doing nowadays. Any warning signs would have come out right away, but with him, it seemed that he wasn’t meant to be any trouble. He was calm and there was no malicious tone in his voice or bad expression in his eyes. He seemed harmless to her, and she now gained more confidence. ”I actually live out here, so I’m always around the beach.” She pointed with her nose to her mare grazing on a patch of grass nearby his buck. ”You keep a pet ‘prey’?” She found it a little odd that he played with his food. She eyed him curiously, but there was no judgment in her facial expression.

<style>
.axetxt-2 {font-family:georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: justify; margin:0px 0px; padding:0px 40px 0px 40px; background-image:url(here); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top center;}
.axetxt-2 p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

Yeah...it was hard...but I resisted...had to find an accuse...was going to make him blazed outta his mind...but...there was no M stamp, so didn't wanna get ya' or myself in trouble...

Word Count → 000

Her name too, was simple and not very big, it actually rhymed with his, the thought making him grin hearing her name. She commented on how his name was elegant. His grin turned crooked as he brought an arm behind his head, he'd never heard his name commented on like that. Elegant. "Never heard that before, I should ask my father how they came up with such a simple name as mine.." his low voice mumbled out a bit. Her body stood, his eyes taking notice of her clothing. A elegant white dress that she smoothed before moving to sit in a different spot. It seemed she gave room for him, but he didn't really want to sit just yet. His eyes went back to her dress for a moment, also wondering if she carried any weaponry upon her body. He wondered what the point of clothing was, in the winter it did seem somewhat useful, but Aro never cared much for such things. His belt the only thing he adorned to carry his sword, and gourds.

She explained why she was alone, and his grin fell, but he still had a slight smile. He didn't like others being without a pack, especially women. Was that sexiest? If so, he was guilty as charged. Before he could offer Casa di Cavalieri she spoke of his young buck. The young deer was beginning to loose his spots, his stripes gone now. He looked back, seeing a horse near, obviously hers. He glanced back to her while he noted there was no judgment in her voice. That was new as well, but Sidra never really judged him for it, she seemed to just tease him about it. Eclipse, she was curious. Tharin, upset and taken back by the whole thing. So...everyone seemed to act differently about Aro's companion. "..well...its sorta a long story...but yeah..I do keep him as a 'pet' I guess.." He looked back, fondly to the hoofed creature, "I've been teaching him to fight...and soon I was going to teach him to cart pool, and carry packs. I've been starting him on packs already, it builds his strength for when we spar..." He tried not to sound pathetic, but he was sure she'd laugh at him, it wouldn't be the first...

<style>
.arowolf {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/5wuyr.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-color:#ffd6ff; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: justify; padding:360px 0px 5px 0px; color:#877887; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; line-height:16px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.arowolf b {color:#5b3a9c; text-shadow:#877887 1px 1px 2px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.arowolf p { text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.arowolf p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.arowolf .wordcount {letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #5b3a9c; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}

</style>
[/html]
[html]

Word Count → 000 || Points → 0 :: Ohhh, you could've let me know and I would've changed the title >.< Well, for next time now you know ! Smile

Rio’s eyes widened, ”You’re teaching your deer how to fight??” She thought it absurd, and it shown in her tone of voice. Her eyes searched for her mare who seemed to gravitate toward the buck; they happily munched together – seemingly getting along already. Her eyes lingered on the two for a short moment before returning to Aro. She found him handsome, but she already learned from past experiences to not get any ideas. She knew she was meant to be alone, forever, since nothing else had worked out since. Despite all her best efforts, she was damned to be solo.

She noticed his change in expression when she explained her living situation, but figured to address the deer issue first. ”Don’t worry about it. It was my choice to leave Anathema, and my choice to come out here. I need some time to think of where I wanna go next.” She looked away from him and fidgeted with her dress. It was a touchy subject for her because she felt like she couldn’t fit in anywhere. She wasn’t ‘worthy’ enough to go anywhere aside from be a loner and stay away from everyone. What did Harlowe do to her?

Back to the deer again, ”Well, I think that’s kind of you. Help the deer protect itself while also having a protector anyway…” Rio looked up to him for a brief moment before returning to stare aimlessly at her dress entwined in her fingers, ”Do you plan on keeping him forever?” She couldn’t imagine having a pet deer, but also couldn’t imagine letting Vitalia go – so maybe her question was a little stupid.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

Not a big deal. Lol, she is downing his pet deer's training XD

Word Count → 000

Her tone almost made him narrow his eyes down onto her, but he merely smiled and laughed a little. "..don't knock it, that deer, though still very young can kick some adolescence ass. Not a full grown wolf, yet. But hey, for being only a matter of months old, he's got a punch with those little furry nubs of his.." He laughed, his deep chuckle almost contagious. She looked back to her horse and his growing fawn. He did too. The two seemed to be getting along very well. Almost as well as Eclipse's young colt. They were close in age, probably why they enjoyed one another. Aro, thought about showing Rio some of Buck's moves, but decided she probably wasn't really interested.

He looked back as she spoke of her old pack and what happened. It wasn't full of details, just the jist of it. "Well, if you ever decide, Casa is a very friendly place of souls. We welcome a quite a varied canines. We're out to protect and keep the peace among other packs, however, we don't just have warriors. We also have hunters, and some wolves that do crafts. I know we could use a few healers. What's your skills?" He asked kindly as he went to take a seat next to her noticing her fiddling with her dress again.

She went back to the deer and he smiled a little at her comment, "Well, I feel if, for some odd reason, he came across trouble before I could get there he needs to be able to defend himself. He's already much more able than other deer, especially a deer his age. He isn't as skittish as other deer..as I'm sure you can see."

<style>
.arowolf {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/5wuyr.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-color:#ffd6ff; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: justify; padding:360px 0px 5px 0px; color:#877887; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; line-height:16px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.arowolf b {color:#5b3a9c; text-shadow:#877887 1px 1px 2px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.arowolf .wordcount {letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #5b3a9c; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}

</style>
[/html]
[html]

Word Count → 000 || Points → 0 :: Lol xD

Rio giggled, ”Noooo, I’m not knocking your idea. It seems to be quite useful and has already changed your companion’s demeanor to a more confident one.” It couldn’t be all that bad. If he wanted to waste his time with that, then who was she to say he shouldn’t? Rio looked up at him as he mentioned healers. ”Well, actually I am a novice healer. I’ve healed a few wounds here and there, none too serious yet. I still have a lot of training and learning to do.” That was kind of convenient… Though, she didn’t want to make any promises yet. She wanted to see where her life would go, and then maybe she would decide to go somewhere more permanent. She couldn’t kid herself, though. A pack was sounding very good to her right now, rather than her rinky-dinky house in Greater Halifax that she had to dust every few days. It was probably on its way to crumbling, hence all the dust.

She never really pictured herself in a warrior’s clan; maybe if she was a fighter, but she was the complete opposite of it. Healing in a warrior’s clan would be something different, but she felt that she would need a lot more knowledge to be able to be of use there. Warriors acquired a lot of injuries, and quickly. ”What is your ranking there?” Maybe if he was a warrior, he could teach her how to fight… despite Jaden’s everlasting offer. She felt she could relate to this wolf more, and his personality stood out more to her. It was something familiar even though she was sure that she never met him before.

<style>
</style>[/html]
He relaxed a little when she mentioned she wasn't knocking his deer. She mentioned being a novice healer. Novice is better than nothing, right? Still they could use one, and even more than one healer. With as many fighters as they had in the pack, it would be could to have a few. "Well, I'm sure within Casa di Cavalieri you would have a lot of opportunity to learn and practice.." She looked like she was in thought, then she asked of his rank, he smiled, "I'm Vertia, part of the Familgia ranks. I'm hoping to talk to my father about being a guardia; a guarding of the pack. I thought about being the pack clown...I do love to make others smile and laugh in times of stress...but in a battle or a spat I don't know if I could be joking...who knows. I'll have to explore myself some.." He smirked his little signature charming smile.

Aro bumped shoulders to her his smile growing, "...so, what's on your mind?" He prodded a little his deep voice holding a hint of a sultry tone to it. His eyes examined her a little. She had a cute body structure, her blue eyes having a familiar color to them. She almost looked like she could be related to him, but she gave no name for him to think she was. Also, there were a lot of black wolves with blue eyes out there. It wasn't a solely a family trait.
[html]
I PMed you Smile [WC: 300 || Points: #]

Rio fell silent as she thought of the possibilities she could have at Casa di Cavalieri. It did sound nice, but she didn’t want to jump into anything yet. She had a house in Greater Halifax that was suitable for right now, and she had ‘tenants’ to live with her. She was good for the moment. Aro’s nudge brought her back to Earth and she looked up and smiled at him. ”I would like to get to know you more,” her usual shyness fell away unexpectantly. Somehow she felt that she could relate to him, despite the secret that they were both unaware of. ”I think you’re cool. Me and you would get along better than most others… Even though we just met.”

Rio snapped out of her little sentimental moment. She paused and looked away, out into the ocean. ”Okay, that was a little weird. Sorry.” She smiled at him awkwardly and quickly changed the subject, ”I’ll think about Casa di Cavalieri… The idea of it sounds awesome.” She could really see herself joining a pack in the future.

”You know… Being the pack clown could have its advantages… Maybe you should talk to your dad about a co-rank involving entertainment…” She could see someone, like a jester, entertaining others when they desperately needed it or providing entertainment for puppies. ”You could be the one who entertains the alphas!” She joked with him, nudging him back with a big smile. She imagined him juggling and riding a bike with one wheel. ”Or you could help watch the puppies and keep them busy.” Maybe he could provide a cute, little puppet show for the pups. Being an entertainer didn’t sound all that bad to Rio. Her pretty eyes fell upon the other, hoping his reaction to her ideas would be positively good.

<style>
#rm-txtduo {width:500px;margin:0px auto;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px; word-spacing:1px;font-size:14px;font-family:Georgia, serif; line-height:15px;}
#rm-txtduo p {text-indent:30px;}
#rm-txtduo b {font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1px; word-spacing:2px;}
#rm-txtduo.ooc {text-align:right;font-size:10px;padding:0px;}
#rm-txtduo.top {background-image:url(http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab25 ... flora2.png), url(http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab25 ... /flora.png);
background-position: right top, left bottom;
background-repeat: no-repeat, no-repeat; padding:2px, 2px; background-color:transparent;}
#rm-txtduo.wc {text-align:right;font-size:10px;padding:0px;}
</style>
[/html]
OOC: I'm replying off this, if that is okay :3

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/sear...n&ct=clnk&gl=us

IC:

The woman blushed and Aro grinned, he couldn't see it, but her expression said all he needed to know. His ears continued to press forward with great intent on her. He couldn't blame her though, he felt the same way. There was something familiar about her, but he couldn't put a claw on it. As he broke out in a chuckle, she pushed on him, he was already in the motion of going down, so she just added to his momentum. Coming back up he spoke and she came back with her response. He smiled at that. It was good to have someone who cares about their family. It was sad, too. "I feel ya'. My brothers aren't very close to me, and my sister Sophia...she's just around as much. I love my sister Fia, she is fun-loving like me. My brothers, from my understanding are very much into being warriors like I am...I wish I could spend more time with them...get to know them more. Probably didn't help that I went to Italy to take care of my mom...make sure she was settled in. I was gone for most of their puphood..."

He pondered her last few words on being motherly, "...yeah...I think I'd definitely be fatherly to my pups, but I would love to play with them too, let them know I'm not all business.."

He was amused with her offer to learn, a crooked grin came to his features. "I can teach you how to defend yourself...but I'm not going to show you how to hurt others...just disarm and defend..." He hopped off the rock; didn't push himself with his hands and didn't just stand up, he hopped. Using his body to push off and land on his feet just a few inches from where they were. Straightening out his back and stretching his body, then he twisted his neck making it crack. All of this got the attention of Buck who rose to an alert position, eyes fixated on Aro. The large tuxedo man didn't need to see the deer to know what he did, and understood fully well what his posture was doing. He glanced over to the young budding deer, "Settle.." He commanded and Buck nearly on cue began to lay down. "Which would you like to learn first...hand to hand defense, or would you like to learn disarming?" He spoke before turning his head to look at her, his oceanic blue eyes met hers sternly.

Aro was all business now.
[html]
Oh, I wasnt even aware we were missing anything >.< [WC: 206 || Points: #]

The black female giggled as she watched the man hop off of the rock. He seemed a bit happy. Rio got up as well, but didn’t hop. She slid easily off of the rock and fixed her dress- but realized she would probably have to take it off for the training. Fighting in a dress wasn’t normal. Seeing the obedient deer wasn't too normal either. His commands were different to that of a dog, according to some human books she had skimmed through. The deer kind of reminded her of an obedient dog. ”Um, let’s try hand to hand first.” So much for Jaden’s lessons. Maybe she would be able to impress him when she finally got those from him. A small smile eased onto her lips.

As Aro moved into position, Rio slipped her dress over her head. After all, she didn’t really need clothes. It was just her choice to accessorize. She folded it neatly and placed it on the rock she once sat on. Then she moved toward him. ”Okay. Show me.” Her voice was alluring – and she really didn’t know why. It just came out that way, and maybe she would be able to beat Aro at his own game. Probably not, though.

<style>
#rm-txtduo {width:500px;margin:0px auto;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px; word-spacing:1px;font-size:14px;font-family:Georgia, serif; line-height:15px;}
#rm-txtduo p {text-indent:30px;}
#rm-txtduo b {font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1px; word-spacing:2px;}
#rm-txtduo.ooc {text-align:right;font-size:10px;padding:0px;}
#rm-txtduo.top {background-image:url(http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab25 ... flora2.png), url(http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab25 ... /flora.png);
background-position: right top, left bottom;
background-repeat: no-repeat, no-repeat; padding:2px, 2px; background-color:transparent;}
#rm-txtduo.wc {text-align:right;font-size:10px;padding:0px;}
</style>
[/html]
OOC: I'm awesome that way Tongue

IC:

She chose her first lesson and he smiled. It was a good choice, but either would be. However, defending oneself was the first thing anyone should learn. When she was almost ready she realized the dress was best off. Aro didn't get involved with too many who had clothing and for some reason seeing her undress was slightly erotic, and caused him to become a little excited (to best phrase it). He tried to ignore the thoughts and emotions and just focus on training. The tone in her voice threw off his focus a little making his ears go back. His eyes shined as his ever charming grin flashed at her. "...as you wish, darling.." his voice almost purposefully sultry when he responded to her little charming voice.

He came up to her, his hands finding the backs of her arms. "..now, you'll need to find a stance that is best for both offence and defense..." His tone now low and husky as his body was just inches from touching hers. His muzzle dipped down to prevent it from hovering over hers, oceanic orbs looking deep into her own blue ones. He slid his arm slowly down the back of hers applying a little pressure to make them move into position. "Now, you'll need to have your arms ready at all times, your legs spread shoulder width apart, one slightly in front of the other. This makes your body balanced and more stable. His hands now had her arms in place, much like a boxers...but more relaxed and her fists weren't balled. "..If someone hit you from the sides, you'd be able to keep yourself upright...if someone pushed you from the back or the front, you'd still be able to remained balanced and not fall over...understand?" His voice still low...still husky...and still filled with a sultry tone.
[html]

Wink Famigliaaaaaa O.o Oh yes, I took it there !

WC: 337

The position she found herself in with him was almost romantic, if it were meant to be that way. She followed his instruction and moved to the ways that he guided her. Soon enough, she was standing stiffly in the defensive stance with her hands open – fingers loosely curled over and palms exposed. Her feet were at her shoulder’s width and she felt like if a buffalo were to hit her right now, she wouldn’t budge. But of course she would because she didn’t have the slightest clue of what was coming next.

Rio adjusted herself so that she wasn’t so tense. The stiff stance she was in began to become more comfortable as she relaxed within herself. She got this. ”Yes, I think so.” She looked up at him to see what he would instruct next. His gentle hands were holding her in place just for the moment. Rio felt a little tingle in her stomach and she didn’t know why – could she have liked this guy? Like all the others she liked, but nothing ever happened. She was sure that nothing would happen with this one either because, once again, she believed she was unworthy of love. She constantly reminded herself of it – she was incapable of love and having feelings for another – though, she was sort of lying to herself at that point. She was attracted to male across from her – he was so close. If she wanted to, she could reach out and violate his space. And oh, how she wanted to!

She needed something to break her sexual tendencies – tendencies that arose only recently. It must have been a long time since she had any male attention- actually, it was. A very long time. Rio tried to focus back onto her defensive stance, tried to soak in what she was supposed to be learning. Aro was such a damn distraction! And she couldn’t pin point exactly what was so familiar about him, but at this point she didn’t care. She just wanted him.

<style type="text/css">
.Riogift001 b {font-weight:bold; font-family: Georgia, serif; color:#7d9c70; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Riogift001ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#8b8c89; text-align:right;}
.Riogift001 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.Riogift001 {margin:0 auto; width:372px; background-color:#d7e3d7; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ift001.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #8b8c89; padding: 0px 0px 175px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#8b8c89; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
table by alli

[/html]
[html]

Hehe, Aro could have gone for it, he could have, but he is all about women defending themselves :3 Don't be discouraged, he does get hot and bothered when fighting sometimes...if cards are played right, he could kiss her...and if he kisses that ALWAYS leads to the down and dirty XD

Word Count → 000

Aro had her, he could tell by her tension, her breathing, and her eyes. He had been having nearly the same affect on every female he came across for a year now. He was getting rather could at seducing even when he didn't mean to. This time though, it was both. In the back of his mind he wanted to, but in the reality he was just wanting to train her. She was so shy and adorable like the others. He smiled his eyes gazing into hers as he backed up, "Now, hold that position.." his voice low, and a little less sultry and husky sounding. "Now fighting in general can be considered an art. There are many styles, but I will teach the most effective against any attack...unarmed attack that is."

"Now, I'm going to attack but I will give you plenty of time to block, remember keep that stance and after each block try to get back into that same stance.." He came in low, going practically on his knees making a motion as if he were to punch to her thigh muscle. A good charlie horse could result if he was actually going to attack her there. But he was trying to go for difficult blocks seeing how she would react and to see needed to point out ways of blocking each attack. Either way, he knew training her would be surely several days of sessions before he would deem her proficient.

<style>

</style>
[/html]
[html]

Oh boyyyy. Rio will control herself as much as possible.

WC: 193

The way his eyes bore into her – she just wanted to grab him and pull him closer. She was sure he did this to other females as well, and she was just one of the crew – nothing special about her. She tried to focus, but her hormones kept getting the best of her. But when he lowered himself and punched toward her leg, she found herself involuntarily blocking him with her knee. She resumed back in the stance after that. The punch to her knee did hurt a little bit, but it was more thrown off by her sudden reaction. She thought it was good…

She hopped around, getting into it now. She hopped. Smiling at Aro, she asked, ”Did I do good?” Her beautiful periwinkle eyes bore back into his soul. There was a twinkle of curiosity in them as well as excitement – not the sexual kind - because she was getting this. And it was her first time learning- maybe she was a natural and she didn’t know it. Her mother seemed to know how to fight as she had killed a few others before. Maybe their skills ran in the family….

<style type="text/css">
.Riogift001 b {font-weight:bold; font-family: Georgia, serif; color:#7d9c70; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Riogift001ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#8b8c89; text-align:right;}
.Riogift001 {margin:0 auto; width:372px; background-color:#d7e3d7; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ift001.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #8b8c89; padding: 0px 0px 175px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#8b8c89; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
table by alli

[/html]
[html]

Out of character

Word Count → 000

Aro was surprised, pleasantly surprised at her action. It was a risky block, but if she kept herself loose it wouldn't hurt as much, nor would it leave a bruise as the muscles wouldn't be tense. He backed up immediately after attack. She hopped around, and her excitement, very cute. It reminded him of his sister Fia. He grinned making the thought go away. It wasn't gross thinking of family around such an attractive girl. "Yes, you did well..' He said then attacked again, this time two attacks. One punch coming straight on, and the moment that was blocked, if it was he would go for the gut. His punches weren't full force, he didn't want to her hurt, just teach her.

His eyes looking square into those periwinkle orbs. He almost wanted to halt and grab her. For some odd reason he also thought of Gathom. She had the same familiar feeling as he did. His mind focused on his attacks. He needed to focus!

<style>

</style>
[/html]
[html]

Ooc.

WC: 224

Rio soaked in the praise, but before she could really let it sink in- he tried to attack again. She ducked away from his straight on punch, and jumped back from the punch aiming for her stomach. Not exactly blocking, but she didn’t know how to block those coming at her. She didn’t jump far enough and he hit her lightly, which made her fall backwards onto the sand – mostly out of surprise. She landed on her back and looked up at him – yes, she was a bit dramatic. How’d she get all the way down there? She wanted him to get her, pick her up with his strong arms. She smiled up at him. ”Yeah, I don’t really know how to block. You have to show me. I’m working on complete instincts right now- which haven’t done me too good in the past.” She still laid on the ground, now with her hands folded over her stomach, and she looked pleasantly up at him.

She needed more teaching than he thought – she was literally clueless. Rio had been ignorant to a lot of things. Including learning how to fight. She wasn’t an obedient deer that could be trained to ‘settle’. She was a wolf, who shouldn’t be trained to do anything, but her instincts didn’t work very well for her. She needed the training.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
table by alli

[/html]
[html]

Out of character

Word Count → 000

The girl hit the ground, and not because he hit her but her dodging took her off her stance, and his small connection took her balance. He barely touched her and her surprise and lack of balance ruined her. If he was actually sparing she'd be in pain..and if they were actually fighting then she'd be done for..dead or raped. He stood over her, his gaze on her and he wasn't happy. She tried to be cute and coy, but Aro was upset. He offered her his hand, and as he brought her to her feet, his muzzle came down and close to hers. His lips lifted, "I didn't tell you to dodge. Yes you don't know how to block..that is obvious. You never said you could." His breath was hot and when he spoke he could sense the heat on his breath and her nostrils exhaled creating more heat between the two.

His heart began to pick up speed, and he knew why. His body anticipated on him doing something. Swoon her or just take her. He wouldn't, she needed to know how to defend herself, but the longer he lingered in this space he wanted to bring his free hand up to the back of her neck and bring her to him. He did not react to that...yet, "..look, don't leave the stance, remain in it, only to block. Stand your ground! Got it?" He growled. His muscles were tense, and he realized he still had her hand, and their hands were clasped between one another. He looked down, ears alert. Aro found he wanted to kiss her...just because he wanted to. His ocean orbs looked back up into her periwinkles....

<style>

</style>
[/html]
[html]
What a whore ! LOL [WC: 331 | Pts: 0]

The man seemed to take her fall way too seriously; he whipped her back to her feet, in which made her stumble a bit. He was angry, and she stepped back, offended. Her head bowed and her eyes looked up at him – he still had her hand, which the opened distance made their arms stretch a bit. His seriousness made her angry! Why did he have to be so serious? ”Well, I’m sorry Aro. I’m not your obedient deer.” She spat back at him, clearly offended from being yelled at.

She shut up after that and got back into her stance. Watch him throw another move like that – she won’t be so naïve next time. But then she realized, he still had her hand. She looked down at their hands as well and back up to his blue eyes, like the ocean. It was a magical moment that she didn’t want to let go – no matter how pissed off she was at him. Perfect chance. She moved into him, letting go of his hand and throwing her arms around his neck, but before she kissed him- she stopped herself. She couldn’t mess this up by throwing herself at him. She stopped and looked at him awkwardly, but stayed in his arms. She was having a moment, so what?

She kind of had to crane her neck a bit so that their muzzles weren’t touching. That’s not what she wanted to do. She felt a connection with this wolf, but not just to have fun with. She sensed they could become something pretty serious if given the chance. Being in his arms just felt magical – and she couldn’t imagine what sex would be like with him. She couldn’t imagine what sex would be like with anybody that wasn’t family. A small smile creased her lips as she was trapped in the moment. Her arms never left his neck, and the moment seemed to last for minutes – even though it was only a few seconds.

<style>
.rioflower2 { background-image:url(http://i45.tinypic.com/2pt781t.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; background-color:#bcdcdc; width:507px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:280px 0px 10px 0px; color:#000; font-family: 'Quando', serif; font-size:14px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;}
.rioflower2 b {color:#bf8eb0; }
.rioflower2 p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.rioflower2 p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }

</style>[/html] [/html]
[html]

Oh no Aro...she's family!! Why couldn't you find out x.X

Word Count → 000

She became furious with him and she snapped back, his lips went to curl back as she went into a stance and he went to counter her spat, but then something happened. Both of them looked at the hands, then their eyes locked. She took her hand from his grip and threw herself into him. Her arms wrapped around his neck and his large hands found her slender waist. His heart picked up pace and his body warmed. He thought their lips were to connect, but they didn't. His muzzle lowered finding hers. She was so confusing, and there was something he didn't understand, but it was there-whatever it was. His muzzle moved to make hers angle up, then it came to the side of hers before moving to the front and his lips searched to connect with hers. His hands gripping her waist and pulled her closer to bridge the gap. A soft rumble vibrated his vocals.

What was this? This felt odd...but exciting and almost forbidden...

She was so adorable, and he wondered what this would be like. So far it was nothing like the others. It was unique like one other woman he found....but this was also a little more different that her. Everything about her was familiar, like he knew her. She was not going to be a one time thing, he could tell this already..and it made him feel the urge to claim her as his...even though Aro was never one for mates...this one might be an exception if given the opportunity..i

<style>

</style>
[/html]