Who said the beach was peaceful?
OCC- Anyone is allowed to join, noting that they might be in danger when they meet Eric/Red Eyes. Also the weather is cold and cloudy, (Connecting this post to the lovely summer weather in my home, the UK). And this is my first IC post, so play nice Smile

The beach, it felt barren and haunted. Or maybe it was just the weather that made it appear grey, either way it didn't feel like a peaceful place.
Red Eyes stood just at the edge of the forest, where it lead to the long beach line. He'd kept his hood over his head in case any strangers came by, and because it was a bitter day. Whatever rumour Red Eyes had heard that the beach was a peaceful place was false. He sighed, this had been a waste of valuable time, and he walked down to the shore. The foamy water tickled the tips of his feet. It didn't give him any pleasure, just made his feet cold. He kicked some of the water in frustration and sat down.
Maybe it was just him; maybe he'd never find a peaceful place. A noise made him jump and turn, this place was too open, and anyone could find him here. He froze in place, waiting for the source of the noise to reveal itself. Red Eyes relaxed to find it was only a small bird crashing through branches of a tree. He felt like killing the bird for disturbing him, but pulled against the thought, after all it wasn't the bird fault that he's in a bad mood.
He sat back down and watched the waves at his feet; at least they looked somewhat peaceful to him. Not much considering that they were cold and wouldn't stop making rushing sounds. Red Eyes sighed for a second time, "Ain't this the life." He said to himself.
[html]
You won't even listen,
So fuck it, I'm trying to stop you from breathing
Word Count :: 000 || Points: 0 Hi Smile

He was nearer to the male on the beach now, and climbed off of his horse. He was close enough to hear the man’s sigh, and answered back over his shoulder, ”Yes, it certainly is.” He was a few yards away, helping Abella off the saddle as well. Sometimes he wished he had a home, so that he could leave the slave home sometimes. As luck had it with him, he didn’t. He had to bring the innocent coy girl with him all the time, unless he found a safe, secluded place to hide her away in. There was none on the beach, however.

When his slave was off the horse, he walked away from it. Deo was a loyal stallion; he wouldn’t wander far. The pair padded toward the beach and the man. Tyko perched on his pads at the edge of the waves a few yards away from the man. He thought about washing his face with the salt water, but decided not to. Abella stood behind him looking nervous. Tyko was an upfront kind of guy, daring some would say. He didn’t care for other’s space and he went where he pleased. If there was a problem, he would deal with it. Abella, on the other hand, was timid and wanted to avoid trouble most of the time. Tyko’s demeanor made that hard for her since she sold him her life. She made the promise to stick with him forever, and at first, it was her choice, but then it became more permanent as he became possessive of her. Now it was like he owned her, and she was afraid to leave his side, afraid to get another lashing for being disobedient.

Tyko ignored the other man. He was far enough away to not bother him physically. Maybe mentally, but he didn’t care for it. He dipped his hands in the cool waters; they were blistered from holding the reigns of the stallion for so long. They travelled everywhere on Deo, and he trusted his steed.

Photo by WyldRaven@Flickr

<style>
.Skull .words {font-size:24px; font-family: 'Swanky and Moo Moo'; text-align:center; color:#f6faec; line-height:15px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 20px; padding:20px 0px 0px 0px;}
.Skull p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.Skull b {font-family:georgia; color:#9e0f06; margin:5px; font-size:11px; font-weight:none; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Skull {background-color:#000000; font-family:verdana; font-size:11px; color:#f6faec; line-height:12px; width:520px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i46.tinypic.com/2z9ijaq.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:300px 0px 5px 0px;}
.Skull .inner {margin:5px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; height:250px; overflow:auto;}
.Skull .ooc {text-align:right; font-family:verdana; color:#8c8566; font-size:10px; border-bottom:1px double #8c8566; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px;}
.credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-family:verdana; font-style:italic; width:358px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
OCC- Your guy has a slave? Eric ain't gonna like that Smile BTW I've been on holiday for a week, so sorry this reply is so delayed Tongue

Red Eyes had already notice the stranger wolf before he spoke; he had heard his horse and groaned loudly as the wolf got closer. Why must he always be disturbed just before he was at peace? He glared towards the male wolf as he stepped near the sea. Red Eyes didn't flinch or move, the male looked quite like Red Eyes, the jet black fur being a mirror of his own.
"I guess you’re not familiar with sarcasm." Red Eyes answered back, he had only a sour thought of this wolf. First it disturbs him and now tried to communicate. Red Eyes sighed, the guy look tough enough, threat probably wouldn't make this guy leave him alone.
Red Eyes ignored the male and turned to look back at his horse. It was a strongly built beast, muscular legs and thick hooves. The wolf must of need a lot to trade for this beast. Red Eyes was surprised when he saw the female wolf behind the male, she look scared, if anything. Almost as if she fear, but followed the male.
No, was she?
Red Eyes couldn't be sure, but he was certain he knew that look well, he remembered seeing it on the faces of other slaves. Slaves, the thought made his blood boil. No-one should be made a slave, and if this she-wolf was what he assumed, Red Eyes would have one option to get rid of this stranger...
But not yet, he couldn't be sure of his chances with this wolf, and he didn't know if the she-wolf was indeed a slave. For now Red Eyes just stood up slowly and smiled at the stranger, "That's a fine horse you got there, must of cost you a lot to trade for it."
He glanced over to the horse, then back to the stranger, "What brings you to such a peaceful place?"
[html]
You won't even listen,
Word Count :: 357 || Points: 0 Hi Smile

Tyko continued to sit where he was, overlooking the sea. Abella sat next to him, but her gaze was on the other – Tyko didn’t notice. The mangenta-eyed man spoke to the other without breaking his gaze from the ocean, ”No. Just a favor.” In which he hadn’t fulfilled, and from the rumors going around – he wasn’t too concerned on doing so. Even if he did recite an oath to – he wouldn’t need to fulfill it when she was dead. Tyko continued to ignore the other’s first comment – no, he wasn’t familiar with it. Most others knew not to use it with him, but obviously this male was ignorant to that fact. He gave him the benefit of the doubt – but promised to himself that the other won’t do it again.

Abella cleared her throat, but said nothing. She kept her eyes on the stranger, wondering what he was doing here. Of all the times they visited the beach, they had never seen him here before. Maybe he was new to the lands? Tyko peeked at the other from the corner of his eye, ”I always come here. I roam the area around, so this is a frequent spot for me.” He turned his feral gaze back on the push and pull of the waters. ”Quite peaceful it is…” He wasn’t being sarcastic that time. He was serious. He thought the beach was peaceful, of course – when there was no one else around it was. And he didn’t care that he was interrupting the male’s relaxation – the male wasn’t interrupting his.

The slave sighed and reclined back on her hands. She turned her gaze to the sea, but kept checking up on the other every minute or so. She found him interesting and didn’t know what it was about him- but she just did. Maybe it was his eyes. There was something behind them that she couldn’t quite point out. She saw the suspicious gaze he pointed at her and she spoke up to break his suspicion, ”What’s your name, stranger?” Watch a slave speak out of turn, but of course she didn’t know that’s what he thought.

<style>
.Skull .words {font-size:24px; font-family: 'Swanky and Moo Moo'; text-align:center; color:#f6faec; line-height:15px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 20px; padding:20px 0px 0px 0px;}
.Skull b {font-family:georgia; color:#9e0f06; margin:5px; font-size:11px; font-weight:none; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Skull {background-color:#000000; font-family:verdana; font-size:11px; color:#f6faec; line-height:12px; width:520px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i46.tinypic.com/2z9ijaq.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:300px 0px 5px 0px;}
.Skull .inner {margin:5px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; height:250px; overflow:auto;}
.Skull .ooc {text-align:right; font-family:verdana; color:#8c8566; font-size:10px; border-bottom:1px double #8c8566; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px;}
.credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-family:verdana; font-style:italic; width:358px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
Red Eyes hardly paid attention to the wolf's words, he was too busy in thought, he had glanced over at the female a few times and realised that she was eyeing him. He stared into the sea as it rushed forwards as if to try and grab him. If he was going to attack this wolf, he need to make sure he had the advantage, to do that, he needed the act of surprise. The wolf looked relaxed, once Red Eyes had got rid of the suspicions of the stranger and the she-wolf, an attack would be taken by surprise.
Red Eyes chuckled silently when he realised this wolf actually found the beach to be peaceful. He didn't understand what people saw of this place, Red Eyes could find just as much peace here than in a tree or rocky cliff. The wolf said something about giving a favour in return for the horse, a strange way to trade, Red Eyes thought to himself. He was more use to giving meat or items in trade for something desired. Red Eyes remembered watching a trade from the trees, it didn't seem that thrilling, but maybe this so-called favour would have been more exciting to watch.
Red Eyes ears lifted when he heard the female talk, if she was indeed a slave, she normally wouldn't be allowed to talk without permission, would she? Maybe she wasn't a slave; Red Eyes still wondered if he had thought too soon. "My name is Red Eyes," Red Eyes didn't want to give away his real name, that would require trust, which he certainly didn't have for these wolves, "May I ask what your names are?"
[html]
You won't even listen,
Word Count :: 195 || Points: 0 Ooc.

Abella smiled, ”My names Abella, and he’s Ty-“ Tyko cut her off, ”—Tyko.” His tone was cold and he kept his face turned toward the sea. He didn’t like the fact that she was talking to this male, but at this point – it didn’t matter. She served him and only him, and whether she conversed with others was beyond him – as long as she was loyal. Abella smiled awkwardly and looked down toward the ground again. So much for her moment to shine.

Tyko smirked, but avoided moving his gaze from the rolling waves, ”Hello, Red Eyes.” He was rather sarcastic saying the other’s name. What kind of name was that? Tyko was also not too interested in talking to this man, but he could feel the tension between them which gave him the incentive to keep on. ”So, where are you from, Red Eyes?” He turned his head toward the man now. His own magenta-colored eyes falling on the dark male. Well, he did have red eyes at least. Abella lifted her head now seeing that Tyko was talking more than one word sentences. Her ears lowered a bit, sensing his tone. Not good.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
Red Eyes felt fed up with this wolf, his arrogant remarks annoyed him. His thoughts were almost confirmed when this Tyko interrupted the female, Abella. No-one would stop a friend or partner from talking, she must be his slave Red Eyes thought.
His rage boiled as Tyko made fun of his nickname, the sides of his top lip flexed at this remark, almost to the point of showing his teeth in anger. But Red Eyes held his emotionless posture. This wolf had picked at his nerves, and all Red Eyes wanted to: The fact he has a slave and disapproves of her freedom to speak, his intrusion of Red Eyes' near-peace and his offending of Red Eyes' nickname.
It was obvious this wolf wasn't on Red Eyes' good list. Red Eyes smirked at Tyko's question.
"Where am I from? Well I belong to a slave master, but recently escaped and am constantly on the run from him and his little minions. So frankly, others knowing my real name would be too much hassle, so I give them two options, leave me alone or allow me to make sure they never disturb me again."
Red Eyes hoped this was enough to tell the wolf of his thought and possible intentions. And if it did get to the wolf enough, Red Eyes readied himself silently by making sure his hand was close enough to grab his knife form his belt.
[html]
You won't even listen,
Word Count :: 314 || Points: 0 Ooc.

Hearing the man’s tone told Tyko one thing – he was being a smart ass. Tyko smirked darkly, but he remained looking away from the man. He already studied everything about him he needed to know – he had a knife, he seemed confident in himself – but not as confident as Tyko was. Abella caught on to the tension and gasped. She quickly jumped up stop Tyko from getting up, too. ”Oh, Tyko no!” She didn’t want to see the man getting into a fight now. Tyko ignored her, however, and stood in place – now facing the male called Red Eyes. ”You think being indirect to me is going to get you anywhere?” He tensed and stepped toward the male, now aware that he was probably pissing him off a little bit more. ”This is neutral territory, Red Eyes, and despite where ever the fuck you came from, I can be here however long I want to be.” He snorted and smirked again, now looking rather cocky standing over the man with his tensed muscles. ”Or of course, unless you’re going to make me?” His tone was taunting. He didn’t have a knife on him, but he knew the man would probably attempt to use his on him.

Abella whimpered behind the two men. She ran up to Tyko to get in front of him, but he pushed the female away. She lost her footing and fell in the sand a few feet away. She didn’t bother to get up, now that she was beyond embarrassed. She knew this would get ugly – two men that were too much alike. ”Tyko!” She called him, but he ignored her like she didn’t even exist. ”Oh, and don’t bother using your knife on me, Princess. It will be useless.” Taunting him was fun. He could tell that he might have been getting to the male, and oh, how he hoped so!

<style>
</style>
[/html]
OCC-This is getting heated o_O

Red Eyes grinned silently to himself, that's right he thought, work yourself up, the more angry you are, the less you'll concentrate. As much as Red Eyes wanted to sink his knife into this wolf, he knew honour and swiftly grabbed and tossed his knife away, taking caution to throw it away from Tyko, in case he had the idea to try and pick it up.
He laughed loudly to himself upon hearing Tyko's comments, "Do you really think that mocking me is gonna help you?" He asked towards the angry wolf, "Look wolfy, I've got a large group of wolves trying to claw at my neck every waking hour, no matter how far I go, and I haven’t hesitated to kill any who manage to catch up. I live the cheerful life of a wanted man, and the stress of that makes it very hard for petty comments to get through to me."

He watched with hidden fury as Tyko pushed Abella into the sand, such actions with hesitation... it made Red Eyes' blood boil. But he took care to show no signs of his disliking of her treatment, in case Tyko saw this and turned to using Abellla as a method to anger Red Eyes. Instead, his lips curled into a grin, "Now, now, that's not very nice." He said fake, childish voice, "Why, she was only trying to stop poor Tyko from making a wrong move."
Red Eyes hoped this got to Tyko, and stood with a mocking smile, while he waited for Tyko to give in to his anger.
OCC-This is getting heated o_O

Red Eyes grinned silently to himself, that's right he thought, work yourself up, the more angry you are, the less you'll concentrate. As much as Red Eyes wanted to sink his knife into this wolf, he knew honour and swiftly grabbed and tossed his knife away, taking caution to throw it away from Tyko, in case he had the idea to try and pick it up.
He laughed loudly to himself upon hearing Tyko's comments, "Do you really think that mocking me is gonna help you?" He asked towards the angry wolf, "Look wolfy, I've got a large group of wolves trying to claw at my neck every waking hour, no matter how far I go, and I haven’t hesitated to kill any who manage to catch up. I live the cheerful life of a wanted man, and the stress of that makes it very hard for petty comments to get through to me."

He watched with hidden fury as Tyko pushed Abella into the sand, such actions with hesitation... it made Red Eyes' blood boil. But he took care to show no signs of his disliking of her treatment, in case Tyko saw this and turned to using Abellla as a method to anger Red Eyes. Instead, his lips curled into a grin, "Now, now, that's not very nice." He said fake, childish voice, "Why, she was only trying to stop poor Tyko from making a wrong move."
Red Eyes hoped this got to Tyko, and stood with a mocking smile, while he waited for Tyko to give in to his anger.
[html]
You won't even listen,
Word Count :: 238 || Points: 0 Yes O.o Well, Red Eyes has a new enemy… Add another to the list lol

Tyko wasn’t really a ‘talk’ kind of guy; he was more into the action of things. The wolf before him continued to taunt him, but it wasn’t exactly the taunting that pissed him off – it was the wolf himself. The tone of his voice, his confidence – all that, he didn’t like from the beginning. He tried to ignore the wolf, but no, instead he kept talking. Abella continued the conversation as well – It was her fault! Calix screamed in his head, and he shot a menacing glance at her. He would deal with her later. Calix pushed outward – Tyko knew he wanted to deal with the situation – but he didn’t want another dead wolf on his hands. He had enough of those and not too many hands left.

”Tyko! No!” Despite being pushed to the ground, Abella was still trying to save him. Her voice, though to him, was only an echo in the back of his mind. His full focus was on the man in front of him. And after that taunting childish voice rang in his ears – his blood boiled over. He swung a strong arm at the other’s head before he could even think. Before he even knew if it hit, he punched with his other arm toward the man’s stomach. Yes- Tyko’s fighting style was wild, but it got him through many other fights before. He didn’t seem to need training of any sort.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
OOC- First fight thread, I'll add that to my achievements Tongue Please tell me if I do anything wrong.

At last! Red Eyes thought, he had finally got the wolf worked up enough. He could almost feel the heat radiating from Tyko's rage. He felt pity for Abella, although he had used her actions to add to Tyko's anger, she was only trying to save her master from winding up in a fight.

Red Eyes turned his vision towards Tyko, but kept his head towards the sea. Tyko seem to have reached his limit of anger, and finally lashed out towards Red Eyes. Perfect Red Eyes thought, and arched his back to dodge the first blow. As the wind brushed past from Tyko's first strike, Red Eyes turned on his heels, straightened his back and grabbed Tyko's second blow with his hand, keeping one leg behind the other to hold the impact of the attack. He smiled at the angry male, "Little wild aren't you?" Red Eyes remarked, and curled in his fingers on the hand holding Tyko's to dig his sharp nails into the male's skin.

The months spent watching fights between other slaves, and taking part in the fights, had gifted Red Eyes a great skill in fighting. He had attempted to use his skills against his ex-master, Bear, and almost succeeded until Bear had used his sheer weight to crush Red Eyes and break several of his ribs.
Since then Red Eyes had practise and practise going against heavier wolves that used their weight as their advantage. He considered that Tyko might begin using his weight more in his strikes, and so was ready to combat against this if Tyko's wild attack style grew heavy.
[html]
You won't even listen,
Word Count :: 184 || Points: 0 I usually talk with people before the fights and see if they’re okay with minimal PPing, but since I didn’t discuss that with you – I’m TRYING to leave his attacks open, so you can say whether they hit or not.

The little wormy black man managed to dodge all of his attacks, but this didn’t stop Tyko nor did it make him pause. As the man caught his second punch and dug his claws into his knuckles, he attempted to grab the man’s face with the free hand. If it landed, he would grind his own claws into the man’s cheek, hopefully leaving a nice wound there. Then he took his hand away, and pulled the other from the man’s grip. Tyko attempted to do a quick hook combo, three punches in a very quick movement, toward the man’s face – hoping to disarm him and distract him so he could get in another blow.

By now, Abella got up and scurried toward the horse. She didn’t want to be caught in the middle of it even though she wanted to stop it. The horse snorted next to her and they both watched the two men fight. Abella searched for a weakness or an opening in the other so that she would be able to get Tyko out of there safely. There was nothing yet.

<style>
</style>
[/html]

Tyko’s ‘hook combo’:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrxQylNAiDQ...ng%20techniques
The fight was fast moving, tiring his opponent was getting harder. Tyko's lashing, wild style of fighting was amusing, but didn't appear to tire him as much. Tyko quickly trusted his free hand towards Red Eyes, and released his other from Red Eyes' grip, but doing so only made bigger scratches from his claws.
Red Eyes pushed away the wolf's blow, lifting his forearm and pushing it to the side. Tyko returned using a strange technique, lashing his fists out three times from the side. A similar technique was used by other slaves; it was a quick move that could be used continuously against an enemy.

Red Eyes dodge to the side away from the first and while stepping forward, he blocked the third blow and lashed his foot out towards Tyko's closest leg. Doing this properly should do some deep damage and pain to an opponent’s leg, but also meant Red Eyes would be left closer to the foe, and vulnerable for an attack on his body or face. As long as the kick dealt enough damage to Tyko, to surprise him or make him stutter for a moment, Red Eyes could recover back to his original, defensive position.
[html]
You won't even listen,
Word Count :: 159 || Points: 0 Ooc.

The way the other was dodging all of Tyko’s attacks was getting him even more pissed off – and with his rage, his attacks became more quicker. Though, Red Eyes dodged the first few – there was no way that he would now dodge these, too. Tyko’s closest leg had been the one that was badly injured before – but luckily to him, he was very conscious of that leg and knew just by some tiny chance, that this man would go for it.

As the male lashed out towards his leg, Tyko jumped out of the way – but threw some punches as well as a clawed hook toward the other’s cheek as well. His speed had greatly improved with his anxiety, and the fight on his part was becoming more favorable. Abella watched behind him, but there were still no openings – she was, sad to say, kind of happy that Tyko was winning. Even though, she thought the other as interesting.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
Occ-Sorry I took a while, it didn't show up as unread every time I checked, only just noticed your reply. Tongue

Red Eyes didn't anticipate that Tyko would dodge so quickly and easily, as the wolf jumped back, Red Eyes quickly retracted his attack. The lashes of Tyko's fist were unpredicted, and caused some pain to Red Eyes' face. He stepped back quickly and shook his head from any confusion caused by the hits.

No! Red Eyes thought, I can't let this wolf win! Not only did Red Eyes worry for his reputation, he also worried about word getting around about him losing the fight. If the rumour found his ex-master, he could be sure trouble would go his way.
Although, Red Eyes was at this risk if he won or lost this fight, either one of the two wolves in front of him could spread rumours about this fight. Unless he killed both wolves here and now, news would most likely spread. He glanced over at the slave girl, who remained near the horse during the fight. No, Red Eyes wouldn't kill her; she'd done nothing wrong and had already suffered the life of a slave.

Red Eyes cleared his head and stared at Tyko, this wolf was causing him a whole lot of trouble, and Red Eyes wanted to put an end to it. Only anger rushed through Red Eyes' head, and as he charged, no thoughts of strategy was present. Red Eyes rushed towards Tyko, keeping his arm in front to protect his head from the impact, as he went to tackle Tyko.
[html]
You won't even listen,
Word Count :: 168 || Points: 0 Well, whenever Red Eyes starts to get slow, Abella could grab Tyko and run..

The pure satisfaction of hitting the other made Tyko feel better. Both wolves backed away from each other for a slight moment – clear that the fight was going to continue, but in no particular direction. Tyko breathed heavily while he watched the other man get himself together. Then he lunged without any clear warning. Tyko was not able to get out of the way – and so Red Eyes’ attack landed and both men went down to the ground. Abella gasped and rose, watching the two struggle. She paced the grand next to the horse, hoping for an opening where she could snatch Tyko and run.

But when Tyko landed, he used his good leg to kick the man off of him and cause him to roll over Tyko’s head. Using those few seconds, Tyko got up from the ground. He backed away from the male and stood nearby with his hands up in a defensive mode. He was ready for whatever the man had to throw at him.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
Occ- That'll be soon then Smile

The kick was taken, and Red Eyes rolled over Tyko, but not without attempting to rake his claws across Tyko's chest. Red Eyes felt a new sense of hope in winning, and as he scurried to his feet, he could see the effect of their fight on Tyko. His chest was pumping quickly, and his breath sounded thick and heavy. For a moment, Red Eyes thought this could be a crack in Tyko's defence, but he realised he was also worn from the battle. His breath felt equally heavy, and his chest felt stiff. He glared up at Tyko, Why must you cause so much trouble? Red Eyes thought, and he growled lowly at his enemy.

He glanced over at Abella; she looked worried, and stood ready for something. Red Eyes assumed she would try to help her master in some way, believing she had no other choice. Or perhaps she had feelings for her master, Red Eyes had heard of such things before, but never really believed them. How could you like someone who forced your help and made you suffer?

He smirked at Tyko taking a defensive approach and stepped towards him, "You're not scared are you?" He said, and battered his fists against Tyko's defence. He sent two more punches at Tyko's stomach, and another swift attempt at his leg.
[html]
You won't even listen,
Word Count :: 308 || Points: 0Alright then.

Abella watched carefully for some fault in Red Eyes’ attack, but other than him breathing heavily, as was Tyko, there was no lag in his movements. She would have to wait more. Her body was tense and she was ready, but she needed an opening – something she could do. Deo snorted beside her and stamped a foot, but he was tied to the tree – nothing he could do.

The other came at Tyko quicker than he realized. The man was on him throwing punches right after he heard his sickening voice. He blocked his punches with the outer part of his arms to his chest and face, but took the punches to his stomach. He tensed what muscles he could, and it helped him not get the wind knocked out of him, but his ribs were still tender and they hurt once the man moved on. Red Eyes took a swipe and his legs, and Tyko teetered and stumbled a bit. He would not go down, but a few more of those and he might. Though the wound was healed, his ankle was still sore.

Tyko smiled, "Of course not." The idea of fearing someone else smaller than him was almost hysterical. He wanted to just flop over and laugh himself to sleep, but he knew he couldn't do that. Instead he chuckled a few times before he got back into business. The magenta-eyed loner squared the other up as he backed away, and decided to throw in a few of his punches. Tyko had a general style of fighting that included just punches and kicks – nothing special or clever. Tyko aimed at the man’s head and threw in a few quick punches, hoping to catch the other before he was able to defend himself. Then he lashed out a leg attempting to kick him in the side, hard.

<style>
</style>
[/html]