Heavy Heart
[html]<style>.tharinxmas { margin: auto; width: 400px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/dJOuV.png); background-position: top; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-color: #99aa7e; border: 1px solid #000;-webkit-border-top-left-radius: 50px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius: 50px; -moz-border-radius-topleft: 50px; -moz-border-radius-topright: 50px; border-top-left-radius: 50px; border-top-right-radius: 50px; }.tharinxmas .text { padding: 255px 15px 0px 15px; }.tharinxmas, .tharinxmas .text, .tharinxmas .text p, .tharinxmas a { text-align: justify; font-family: arial, tahoma, sans-serif; text-indent: 0; line-height: 130%; font-size: 12px; color: #272f1b; }.tharinxmas .text p { margin: 10px 0px 0px 0px; } .tharinxmas .text b, .tharinxmas .credit b { color: #593000; }.tharinxmas .ooc { font-style: italic; text-align: left; font-size: 90%; }.tharinxmas .credit, .tharinxmas .credit a { text-align: center; margin: 3px 0 5px 0; font-size: 90%;}.tharinxmas a { text-decoration: underline; }</style>

OOC: ###

He didn't have good news. There wasn't much good news period in the pack right now. The fact that their alphas would be having pups would normally send Tharin's heart soaring, but he knew that it was dangerous for pups right now. So much damage, caused by a single dog. He hated her. He'd fought her, and carried the injuries with pride. True, the new scar carved into his stomach was painful. He'd managed to set one puppy free from her grasp though.

To learn that there was someone in the pack against killing Amy, who knew her, was horrible. Tharin moved over the grounds, looking for where the alpha could be. He followed the scent through the lands, his mind churning. What exactly would he say? Explaining that Shadow knew Amy, was upset that they were trying to kill her? And how exactly would he explain the whole 'friends below and friends above' comment?

normal text

[/html]
[html]
I was able to recover this post
Zalen

Zalen had taken some time to himself, especially now that Titania was fat with child. She had taken refuge in a birthing den some days ago, and even the dark Alpha was afraid to venture too close, as she had made it very clear no one was to disturb her privacy. Even so, he lingered nearby, taking the solitude as an opportunity to think on things.

He knew his pack was on edge because of the Sunders dog, and even though they all had stepped up patrols of the borders and most had kept themselves within the pack lands, he knew it would be long before he had to gather some of his members to go looking for her. They had to be proactive in their pursuit of her, otherwise the threat would always be in the back of their minds.

Zalen was lying the shade of a tree, chewing on an antler that had been shed by its original owner. The monotonous motion of his jaw against the bone was soothing, but he did note that someone was coming, so he abandoned his toy to go out to meet them; he didn’t want anyone getting too close to Titania. After a quick jaunt, he found that it was Tharin, Brother. Zalen said, coming up to bump his Gamma on the nose, his tail wagging.

+1
<style>
#jn-zalen02 {width:500px; margin:0px auto;font-family:Arial, sans-serif;}
#jn-zalen02.ooc {text-align:right;font-size:11px;padding:0px;}
#jn-zalen02.table {background-color:#309de3;border:1px solid #ffffff;color:#c9d6df;text-align:justify;font-size:13px;padding:5px 0px 230px 0px;background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/RtHZZ.png);background-position:bottom left;background-repeat:no-repeat;line-height:15px;letter-spacing:-1px;word-spacing:1px;}
#jn-zalen02.table p {text-indent:40px;padding:5px 15px 0px;}
#jn-zalen02.table p:first-letter {font-size:23px;font-weight:normal;color:#6aa626;font-family: 'La Belle Aurore', cursive;text-shadow:1px 1px 1px #000000;}
#jn-zalen02.table p:first-line {font-size:14px;font-weight:normal;color:#6aa626;text-shadow:1px 1px 1px #000000;}
#jn-zalen02.table b {color:#f5f6fa;letter-spacing:.5px;word-spacing:1px;text-shadow:1px 1px 1px #000000;}
#jn-zalen02.table b:before {content:open-quote;}
#jn-zalen02.table b:after {content:close-quote;}
#jn-zalen02.words {font-size:10px;text-align:right;padding:0px;}
#jn-zalen02 .name {text-align:center;font-size:50px;padding:36px 0px 0px 0px;margin:0px;font-family: 'La Belle Aurore', cursive;text-shadow:1px 1px 3px #000000;}
</style>
[/html]
This is a make up post for the three posts lost (and will add my +1, will request a +1 for Tharin). It is a summary:

Post 1: Tharin's like all sad and junk, and is like "Yo... I got's something to tells ya."

Post 2: Zalen's like, "Dude, what's up in hizzouse?"

Post 3: Tharin replies like "Yo yo dawg, it's about Shadowfang, something ain't right with him.

Enter Fayne.
[html]
Your smmary is lawls. X3 And my post is crap and short n' stuff. But replies will get longer. Smile [WC: | Pts: ]

After almost watching a pack brother die in before her, by his own hands, Fayne had gotten the impression he needed help. Not just from her but from his whole pack. She also knew he was on the verge of doing something incredibly stupid, aside from attempting suicide. Going to Zalen before he did, was the best thing she could do to help him. Shadow shined a new light on the demon dog, but still she was nothing but a monster and needed to be stopped. With the weight of Shadow's future on her shoulders, she searched for her Alpha with high hopes of clearing the air before things got bad. Her demeanor was serious, dampened by everything that was going on.

Fayne picked up Zalen's scent paired with Tharin's and trotted in their direction with a sense of urgency. She came up on them shortly and entered with her head low. Her head bowed slightly to the silver Gamma and then to the Alpha. Hello Tharin, Zalen. Was I interrupting something? Emerald eyes searched Zalen's for an answer before she spoke again, not able to wait. There's something I really need to talk to you about before things get out of hand, or someone I should say. She raised her head waiting for the okay to speak. She had the sense that they'd already been discussing something by both of their serious attitudes. Little did she know that her and one of her closest friends were about to butt heads.

<style>
.fayflower { background-image:url(http://i47.tinypic.com/atloap.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; background-color:#674a2c; width:359px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:450px 0px 10px 0px; color:#000; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px; line-height:14px; border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:15px;}
.fayflower b {color:#fff; text-shadow: 0.2em 0.2em 0.2em #222206;}
.fayflower p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
</style>
[/html]
[html]
OOC text
Zalen

Zalen watched his Gamma just as carefully as Tharin chose his words. What he said did not surprise him, only because moments before he had been thinking about Shadowfang. He flicked an ear as if ridding himself of an invisible biting insect as Tharin finished; his words were contrite, but Zalen could tell there was concern there. His face twisted into a frown, I see… He looked away then, thinking to himself on how to respond exactly.

Fayne made her entrance then and Zalen looked up to her with a smile and a short wag of the tail. She greeted the two of them and he was quick to give her a quick lick of greeting, but she seemed just as eager to speak to Zalen as Tharin had. She said someone was getting out of hand, and Zalen raised his head and ears, This wouldn’t happen to be about Shadowfang would it? But he could tell by the look in her eyes that it was so.

The Alpha sat down before his Gamma and Delta, Both of you, tell me, what is going on with Shadowfang, and what do you think it’s best that I do? He would like to see what their opinion on this, because he valued all of his brothers and sisters’ opinions, but ultimately, the final decision would be his.

+1
<style>
#jn-zalen02.table {background-color:#309de3;border:1px solid #ffffff;color:#c9d6df;text-align:justify;font-size:13px;padding:5px 0px 230px 0px;background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/RtHZZ.png);background-position:bottom left;background-repeat:no-repeat;line-height:15px;letter-spacing:-1px;word-spacing:1px;}
#jn-zalen02.table p:first-letter {font-size:23px;font-weight:normal;color:#6aa626;font-family: 'La Belle Aurore', cursive;text-shadow:1px 1px 1px #000000;}
#jn-zalen02.table p:first-line {font-size:14px;font-weight:normal;color:#6aa626;text-shadow:1px 1px 1px #000000;}
#jn-zalen02.table b {color:#f5f6fa;letter-spacing:.5px;word-spacing:1px;text-shadow:1px 1px 1px #000000;}
#jn-zalen02 .name {text-align:center;font-size:50px;padding:36px 0px 0px 0px;margin:0px;font-family: 'La Belle Aurore', cursive;text-shadow:1px 1px 3px #000000;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]<style>.tharinxmas { margin: auto; width: 400px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/dJOuV.png); background-position: top; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-color: #99aa7e; border: 1px solid #000;-webkit-border-top-left-radius: 50px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius: 50px; -moz-border-radius-topleft: 50px; -moz-border-radius-topright: 50px; border-top-left-radius: 50px; border-top-right-radius: 50px; }.tharinxmas .text { padding: 255px 15px 0px 15px; }.tharinxmas, .tharinxmas .text, .tharinxmas .text p, .tharinxmas a { text-align: justify; font-family: arial, tahoma, sans-serif; text-indent: 0; line-height: 130%; font-size: 12px; color: #272f1b; }.tharinxmas .text p { margin: 10px 0px 0px 0px; } .tharinxmas .text b, .tharinxmas .credit b { color: #593000; }.tharinxmas .ooc { font-style: italic; text-align: left; font-size: 90%; }.tharinxmas .credit, .tharinxmas .credit a { text-align: center; margin: 3px 0 5px 0; font-size: 90%;}.tharinxmas a { text-decoration: underline; }</style>

Tharin nodded his head, waiting calmly as Zalen reflected over what he had said. Shadowfang's actions were worrisome, but he was yet to make a move that placed himself as a danger. The sorrow from losing his mate, and the sympathies held for Amy were bad, but one could well explain the other. It could be used to heal and try to help Shadow come back to the pack. Perhaps he would even be able to help them hunt her down.

A low growl broke as Fayne appeared, carrying bad news as well. To have Shadowfang causing trouble like this only angered Tharin. He shouldn't be putting these pressures on the pack, not at this time. They needed to be united. Asked to speak, Tharin calmly gathered his thoughts. Shadowfang recently lost his mate. I believe Insomnia left the pack some time ago. Shadowfang knows Amy, and he seems to feel sorry for her. I think his grief has caused the sympathy. If we could speak to him about the loss, help him move on, then when the time comes he can help us take down Amy.

[/html]
[html]
Ooc. [WC: 491 | Pts: ]

The silver Delta's head raised and ears perked as Zalen hammered the nail on the head. Her eyes then drifted to Tharin who had obviously come to speak on the same subject. It seems Shadow has been causing worries in other pack members other than herself. Poor Shadow though. His pack needed to be here for him until he was able to get through it. Fayne wasn't about to let him drive himself into insanity and do something stupid, she needed to catch this early like a cold. Fayne was about to open her mouth to speak, but Tharin beat her to the punch saying what he needed to about their obsidian pack brother. The silver she-wolf's eyes narrowed in a somber glare upon Tharin. He wanted her to help them? She couldn't imagine that he'd want to be part of it, killing someone that at one point was dear to him. Fayne had different view on the situation.

Turning away from Tharin she poke, her voice serious. The other day I had to stop him from killing himself, he almost died right before me. Shadow is under a considerable amount of distress, losing his mate is only part of it. He also had to deal with all of us hunting down an old friend. She took a breath. Zalen, he is under the impression that you're going to kill him for thinking of Amy the way he does. He was already saying his goodbyes, to me and others who care for him. Fayne's face displayed what she felt on the subject, she was worried and sorrowful for Shadow and all that he was feeling. She glanced at Tharin for a moment before speaking again. I don't think he should have to help us hunt Amy. He needs time to get through this. He told me he knows what has to be done and I'm sure he won't stop us.

This was important to her. She was the one who had been there with him, seen him pour his guts out about everything. The mental pain he felt was causing him to physically harm himself. Shadow is a mess right now, the wolf needs time to heal. I think you talking to him would be best for him. Tell him that so long as he doesn't make a move to stop us, that he'll be fine. He needs his family right now. Fayne knew that Shadow felt alone, as if his whole pack was against him just like they are against Amy. She knew that feeling just as well as he did and she understood that Amy was made the way she was, but it was no excuse for the things she's done and the crims she has yet to commit. Fayne's gaze didn't leave Zalen, searching him for an answer. Hopefully he would understand.

<style>
.fayflower { background-image:url(http://i47.tinypic.com/atloap.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; background-color:#674a2c; width:359px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:450px 0px 10px 0px; color:#000; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px; line-height:14px; border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:15px;}
.fayflower b {color:#fff; text-shadow: 0.2em 0.2em 0.2em #222206;}
.fayflower p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
</style>
[/html]
[html]
Feel free to reply again, but I think this is a good place to close it Smile
Zalen

He noticed the slight looks the two gave each other before speaking; it was if they were slightly surprised and disturbed that they both had something to say about Shadowfang. After they had both spoken, Zalen understood why. His face was grim through both of their explanations and opinions. A cacophony of emotions shot through the Alpha. The male had tried to kill himself? That was what disturbed Zalen more than his sympathies towards Amy. The disappearance of Insomnia had been so traumatic that Shadowfang sought to end his own life? This was a dangerous turn of events.

Zalen snuffed his breath out through flared nostrils after Fayne had finished speaking, I see. This is grave news. Yes, I will speak with Shadowfang. It disturbs me that he would think I would seek to punish him because of his feelings about Amy, but I will set his mind right on the matter. He swished his tail in agitation, wondering exactly what he would say to the black male. He wished Titania wasn’t away from the pack, she was better at dealing with the emotional side of things than he.

Looking back up at the two, Thank you for bringing this to my attention, I can tell you are both concerned for your pack-brother. We must make strides to make him feel comfortable and accepted, despite his feelings for Amy. Please, if you see or hear anything else, do not hesitate to find me. He nudged against the both of them then endearingly, happy that he had two wolves in his pack that were so empathetic.

+1
<style>
</style>
[/html]

He was surprised by the glare Fayne leveled his way. What was with that? The shock on his features at the next word revealed how little he'd known about what was going on. It was so unnatural. What would drive one to that point? He couldn't imagine the depression that carried, being ready to throw a life away. He'd seen someone he cared for die, and she had fought the entire way, struggling to live. One only let go when they could fight no longer. The idea of trying to bring death upon himself was foreign, and only convinced him more that something was deeply wrong with the black wolf.

Tharin felt the words to protect Shadowfang were out of place, but Fayne was tender hearted, and was chosen for her rank for that reason. He looked to the alpha, waiting for his final weigh on the matter. Zalen didn't say what he would ask Shadowfang to do, but at least he knew now that it would be taken care of. Whatever happened, Tharin would support him. He rubbed against Zalen, licking at his chin briefly before turning to walk back towards the dens. He didn't know what to do with what he had learned, but he would do his best.

[/html]