Holding onto the sweet escape
[html]
WARNING: This thread contains material exceeding the general board rating of PG-13. It may contain very strong language, drug usage, graphic violence, or graphic sexual content. Reader discretion is advised.
[/html]

[html]
<style>@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Italianno);</style>Rio Marino
Word Count :: 286 || Points: 0 Big Grin

Since the last time she saw Aro, Rio had been thinking about him nonstop. Maybe it was because she wasn’t used to male attention because she didn’t throw herself around to others like that or maybe it was just because she didn’t know how to put herself out there. The notion that a man actually returned her affection drove her crazy. Every time she thought about him, the butterflies returned and fluttered violently around in her stomach. She found herself wanting to go out to Casa di Cavalieri to find him, and she finally broke.

She had been walking for a few hours now – his pack wasn’t that far from her home in Halifax. She decided not to take Vitalia today, but had Acciai flying closely behind her and circling every once in a while. Sometimes he would go ahead and cross through the territory and then come back again – he was an owl, he didn’t have rules to follow. Soon enough, the Marino woman reached the farthest point she could approach without offending the pack’s security. She howled for him, hoping he would be nearby and come to her. If not, it would be a wasted trip.

A lot of thoughts swirled around in the woman’s mind. She couldn’t see if the man thought the same about her… Probably not. She was the only idiot here catching feelings for a man she just met – she was probably more in love with the man she imagined him to be than who he really was. If she looked at reality – she didn’t know him. At all. She just knew how she felt at that magical moment from the beach – and she took that and ran with it.

<style>
.GR2_Rio p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.GR2_Rio b {font-family:verdana; color:#57b687; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_Rio {background-color:#030d16; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#0d493c; line-height:12px; width:400px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i50.tinypic.com/e9hthh.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:425px 0px 5px 0px; border:2px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.GR2_Rio .name {text-align:Left; font-family: Italianno; font-size:60px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:51px;}
.GR2_Rio .ooc {text-align:Left; font-family:verdana; color:#edfbd5; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #0e605b; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px;}
</style>
Code by Kitty !
[/html]
[html]

Out of character

Word Count → 000

To say Aro was guiltless would be wrong. The Marino felt guilt..he just didn't show it. He did care and perhaps ever Love Sidra more than life itself...at times. But when he was away he was like a mouse...when the cat was away, the mouse would play..or some bullshit like that. This stood very true when he went to Halifax a few nights ago and had his hair cut and bleached once more. That calico woman was so charming and so sexual in her movements it was unfair to think he wouldn't react to it. It wasn't like they really set up boundaries for one another anyway...they didn't say they were going to be steady with one another...what was the point of dating? They might as well be mates then. Aro was not ready for mates, he wasn't wanting to be tied down. He loved his freedom. There was only one thing he would agree on with Sidra while dating...he was not to get any...anymore women pregnant.

Aro was convincing himself that he hadn't done anything wrong with that Calico woman...what was her name? Yes, Charm...a very fitting name. It was around this train of thought that a call for him directly came. It was a woman's howl and not Sidra's. This made him freeze in his tracks. His mind raced with possible reasons for a woman to be calling him, that wasn't Sidra, Eclipse, or Adriana. He had to calm himself, there was no possibility that he'd impregnated another woman. Once that was reassured he went running toward the call. He wasn't too far off from the border in which she summoned him from. It just took him awhile to get there...perhaps a bit of time. He had caught her howl faintly, but it was still audible.

His eyes caught site of the obsidian woman and his run stopped while his ears shot forward. It was..umm..Rio! He had to recall the name, but he did remembering how it sort of rhymed with his name Aro. What was she doing here? It had been easily two months since they'd seen one another. After their encounter he had spent a week or two upset by the fact she took off after she initialized his kiss. His ears swiveled back and then he stood tall. His head rose a little in a dominant fashion before began to stroll up to her, arms folded over his chest as he remained on the other side of the border. A good distance was made between them as she remained respectful of Casa's border. "Well, look at what the cat dragged over...." His oceanic eyes looked her body up and down observing what she wore--if anything, and also taking in her petite frame that somehow made him what to test just how strong it was.

He was still a little hurt by her actions, despite them being so long ago. He had no urge to go further from the border as he seemed to be waiting for an explanation for bolting so suddenly. "...so?" He prompted one white brow lifting while he became a little impatient.

<style>
.arowolf {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/5wuyr.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-color:#ffd6ff; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: justify; padding:360px 0px 5px 0px; color:#877887; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; line-height:16px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.arowolf b {color:#5b3a9c; text-shadow:#877887 1px 1px 2px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.arowolf p { text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.arowolf p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.arowolf .wordcount {letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #5b3a9c; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}

</style>
[/html]
[html]
<style>@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Italianno);</style>Rio Marino
Word Count :: 317 || Points: 0 Does Aro normally chase girls? :O

Not before long, well maybe a little while, Aro came running. The sight of her seemed to throw him off a bit, and when he approached the border on his side, he was a little rude. His snide comment made her calm, emotionless face break into a slight snarl. When she was done, he was still waiting for an answer. ”I came here to apologize…” She had to raise her voice a bit so that he could still hear her over the distance between them. ”I shouldn’t have done that… or kissed you. That wasn’t like me. Well, the normal me anyway.” She was sort of rambling now. His rude nature offended her – she hoped he would be happy to see her, but instead he seemed unsurprised. She wasn’t aware of the life he had in his pack territory or who he really loved, but she wanted him, whether it was love or only lust - that damned emotion she knew nothing about.

There was a lump growing in her stomach, and she wanted to get out of there. She knew she was looking stupid and she couldn’t figure out why she came in the first place – oh yeah, because she was STUPID. Rio wanted to slam her head against something hard – to cure her of her idiot tendencies, but unfortunately – that would only cause her pain and not cure anything. She inhaled deeply, taking in his scent from all the way over there. ”I just like you, I guess. What I feel for you, I know nothing about – and so, my actions tend to become a little awkward. Sorry if I caused you any emotion at all.” The last part was sarcasm, and she turned away from him and began walking away from Casa di Cavalieri. Acciai swooped over the man’s head, apparently coming from the pack lands, and followed his master, though passing her and flying toward Halifax.

<style>
.GR2_Rio b {font-family:verdana; color:#57b687; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_Rio {background-color:#030d16; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#0d493c; line-height:12px; width:400px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i50.tinypic.com/e9hthh.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:425px 0px 5px 0px; border:2px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.GR2_Rio .name {text-align:Left; font-family: Italianno; font-size:60px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:51px;}
.GR2_Rio .ooc {text-align:Left; font-family:verdana; color:#edfbd5; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #0e605b; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px;}
</style>
Code by Kitty !
[/html]
[html]

Define chase, lol. Aro doesn't ever chase girls...he just happens to come upon them...and things happen XD Back before he went to italy he used to chase Clover Love Lykoi and Nayru..but he tends to let the ladies come to him XD

Word Count → 000

Needless to say, he pissed the little cutie off. Good, she upset him when she left him standing there. She told him why she came. She came to apologize, wow, it must have ate at her. His white brows came together and he then cracked a smile, but her next set of words made his charming little smile go away, "Rio...you got something wrong...I kissed you...ya' just kind of returned it before tearing away and riding your horse off..suddenly..I must add.." His arms remained folded over his chest as she then continued clearly still upset. Aro listened and she then spat those her last words in a sarcastic tone. He chuckled, but then realized what she was really saying.

Wait...was she into him, like into him into him!? Shit! He unfolded his arms to go after her, but then something rushing silently past his head made him almost jump. What the? It was an owl. Obviously, belonging to this awkwardly curious woman. He then continued to pursue the woman his long legs gaining on her, "Hey now...you're not allowed to leave me just yet...I'm not having you repeat our last visit!" His deep voice called after her before finally closing the distance and reaching out grabbing her nearest body part--an arm.

Being the strong male he was, he spun her around to make her face him, "Look at me.." His oceanic eyes burned to look into her periwinkles. "..I was just angry that you abandoned me after that kiss..which you clearly enjoyed, and now you show up nearly two months later..what are you wanting? I'm sure you didn't travel all the way here just to apologize.."

<style>
.arowolf {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/5wuyr.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-color:#ffd6ff; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: justify; padding:360px 0px 5px 0px; color:#877887; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; line-height:16px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.arowolf b {color:#5b3a9c; text-shadow:#877887 1px 1px 2px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.arowolf .wordcount {letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #5b3a9c; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}

</style>
[/html]
[html]
Word Count :: 314 || Points: 0 That counts as chasinggg... lol

Oh, she wanted something, alright. It was something that she was sure he wouldn’t want, from her anyway. She broke away from his grasp, hearing Acciai swoosh back over their heads. ”I-I… umm..” She wasn’t sure what to say – does she tell him the truth and risk looking like an idiot again? Or did she just say nothing, and leave? She voted for the latter, but she didn’t want to leave yet. ”Nothing.” Her voice dropped to monotone.

His eyes were dreamy, no doubt about that, but she broke away from that as well. ”Look, for the record, I returned your kiss. I could’ve easily backed away, but I didn’t. I leaned into it – and I apologize. It wasn’t like me.” She felt the anger swell up in her chest again, but didn’t take it out on him this time. She began to feel sorry for herself. ”I know you probably have some other woman waiting for you back home – because let’s face it, you’re way too handsome to be alone,” Like me, she didn’t say, “ – so let me not keep you.” She backed away from him. Rio was notorious at playing hard to get because of her Italian pride.

The thought was eating at her, but she couldn’t tell him. Not after this; not after she felt something so strong she knew nothing about. She wasn’t even sure if it was really true – what she was feeling – maybe it was something that was called ‘puppy love’. Yeah, that could be it. ”I did come here for something else, but never mind. The way you just acted told me everything I needed to know.” Not like she expected him to even have the slightest interest in her back, but she hoped. Hope sometimes was the only thing keeping her alive, but it was the one thing that hurt her the most when it was false.

<style>
</style>
Code by Kitty !
[/html]
[html]

Hehe, well she's gotten to his Italian male nature...

Word Count → 000

She tore her arm from him, and somehow that made his blood boil. Never had a woman defied him like she was doing. Sidra had a little bit, but her fear made him settle down quickly. Aro's sapphire blues burned with waves of anger as she continued on, "Nothing? I find that hard to believe..." He spat back as she then continued, "Why do you keep apologizing!?gesù cristo" He exclaimed, now becoming more upset. His Italian now coming through as his eyes continued to burn at her stubborn ways.

Her other words sent him over the edge but he just remained standing furiously, but the moment she had the idea he was mated, or so he assumed that was what she was talking about, lips curled up in a snarl, "Che cosa è con questa donna maledetta? Buona signore .."Aro rubbed the tops of his brows then came closer to her, "Look, if I was mated I wouldn't have kissed you. I have no mate, if I want to kiss some attractive girl, I'll do so!" She then again spoke on what she came here for. He still didn't understand what it was, bu he grabbed her shoulders and pressed her up against a tree roughly and planted a rough kiss on her lips to show her he backed his words up. Aro's voice then spoke out deep with passion,"You're not going anywhere, yet..."

<style>

</style>
[/html]
[html]
Word Count :: 286 || Points: 0 Aro’s pretty hot-headed ! :O

The male before her became more angry as she was trying to make herself not look so whorish. He was angry that she was sorry- and he was right. She shouldn’t have been sorry for something that wasn’t really her fault. Though, she blamed herself for it anyway. Somehow she understood his Italian exclamation, and spat back at him in his face, ”Niente è sbagliato con questa donna!” Her anger put past her wonder for wherever that came from – she hadn’t the slightest clue she could speak her native tongue. She was out of breath from screaming at him so much.

She glared at him for calling her a girl, but before she could say anything – he pushed her up against the tree and pushed into her again. She didn’t kiss him back this time, even though she wanted to. Instead, she roughly pushed him away. ”You think that’s gonna solve whatever this is?!” Her brows were contorted into an angry expression. She turned away from him for a moment, and took a deep breath. She tried to clear the anger from her mind, but the way he acted confused her. Whenever she thought she just about figured it out, he made another move that made it look like he actually cared. Rio knew that in her little fantasy world, he didn’t like her like she wanted him to and he was probably just like every other male – though, this one sensed her weakness and is now trying to take advantage of her. Yeah, that made her blood boil. ”Cazzo idiota!” Another random Italian phrase she knew nothing about, only that it was an insult – and she would find its severity in a few seconds.

<style>
</style>
Code by Kitty !
[/html]
[html]

He is Ghita and Jazper's son XD They too has a temper at times :3 Aro's is usually good at calming himself though...USUALLY..

Word Count → 000

Aro found their spat turning into an Italian dispute. He never thought he'd find someone outside his family knowing Italian, and a crooked grin found his features, eyes still blazed with frustration. He had too much going on to be found arguing over a stupid kiss. "Oh, è così?"Aro let his full accent and somewhat sultry tone fill those words. His brilliant ocean eyes looking onto her, still smoldering with passionate emotions. His kiss landed, but not returned, that was fine. He merely grinned as she spoke in retaliation. He still held her amused by her feisty behavior. Maybe she was more attractive than he thought before. Too bad he was 'seeing' someone, granted they weren't mates, but this girl seemed to want more than a fling. It was obvious by how she tracked him down. What the hell, he's played with fire before...he can play again..

"No, non avevo idea che ... volevo solo eseguire quelle parole in su."Again his charming grin shown, ".. un fottuto idiota? Oh, baby, non sono un idiota .. ma se ti fa piacere di chiamare me uno, così sia ... His tail gave a short wag while his deep sultry voice spoke to her, eyes now calmed but looking deep into hers as he anger consumed her. He never understood how another's anger calmed him and made him grin. Perhaps it was the challenge of calming them, disarming them so he could squeeze under their skin and charm them. He was such a bad boy, and it amused him. Women were fun...needless to say...

<style>

</style>
[/html]
[html]
Word Count :: 265 || Points: 0 I don’t know about you, but I’m using Google Translate O.o So the Italian I write might be a little wonky O.o

Her anger seemed to amuse him, and while he still held her against the tree – she refused his kiss and looked at him with fire burning in her angry stare. ”Yes, it’s so.” Her words were like venom, and she was not backing down from him. As he continued to argue with her in Italian, his words’ meanings began to get fuzzy to her. She didn’t remember that much of the language, but she realized she could tell what he meant. The gist of it, anyway.

She glared at him harder, and bitched back with clenched jaws, ”Don’t fucking call me baby!” Last time she checked, he seemed to be NOT interested, and so she was going off of that. He wasn’t going to squeeze under her skin and woo her under his spell. She attempted to push away from him, and although he wasn’t going anywhere, the tree was skinny enough to let her slip passed. Oh, how she wanted to kiss him – in the back of her mind – but she was too angry to do that right now. She was slowly forgetting what exactly what they were fighting about, but all she knew was that the drive in her told her she had to win! ”Allontanatevi da me, te ... te!” She just couldn’t think of a word good enough for the moment, and gave up. She brought her hand up and squeezed her eyeballs – feeling a migraine coming on.
She stood there, and few feet away from him, still boiling mad, but with nothing left to say to him. Their argument was disposable.

<style>
</style>
Code by Kitty !
[/html]
[html]

Yeah, I'm fluent in Italian...and HA! j/k :3 I'm using google translate as well Big Grin

Word Count → 000

Aro could see her getting more angry. It was no longer about her being self-conscious anymore. She just wanted to win, whatever this was. Fine. He'd let her win. As she went to squeeze away from him, she made it easier letting her go, and backing away as she slipped past. His eyes watching her, she continued to fume and all he did was smirk. "That's fine, I won't call you, baby." The more angry she remained the more he thought of Sidra. She was his baby anyway. This girl was being too upset over something he really didn't understand. All understood was she was being self-conscious and downright weird.

He lifted his brow and he realized it might be easier for her to speak english. "..Charming Asshole...that's what my girlfriend calls me...perhaps that's what you were looking for?" He smirked. He wasn't going to say anything about Sidra, curious about where this was going to head, but it seemed already the girl was convinced Aro wasn't into her, but really, it made Aro think nothing was going to happen. "...well, already I think you've made your decision. I take it you're no longer interested in self-defense? Sorry for kissing you...didn't mean to cause all this..." He said bringing up his right hand and running through his mohawk. "..anyway...either I can let you walk back to where-ever you live, or I can escort you? Which do you prefer?" His arms then went back to folding over his chest.

<style>

</style>
[/html]
[html]
Ooc. [WC: 291 | Pts: 0]

Rio was a weird person. Half the shit she did, not even herself understood half the time. She blamed it all on Harlowe, but really it was her own fault because she didn’t know how to act around others. Rio thought about letting this whole thing go as Aro seemingly did, but when he mentioned his ‘girlfriend’ it made Rio fume even more. ”Girlfriend?!” She growled audibly, something that wasn’t done often. Rio acted more human than wolf sometimes, but when she seemingly grew angrier and angrier, she started losing her human tendencies. ”Didn’t you mention to me that you weren’t ‘seeing’ anyone?” Or maybe it was all in her head. She could have just assumed that, also. Rio went back to leaning on the tree, now that she wasn’t forced to do so. Wow, she was played all along. What a shitty life.

She knew it was too good to be true – and let herself think that this man actually wanted to be with her – which was half true, but he only wanted to fuck while she wanted something more… More permanent. She seemingly wasn’t going to get it from him… but maybe she could still mess around with him. A slight smile grew across her lips while she thought. She didn’t know how strong she was when fucking around with others, but she couldn’t help but want to try with Aro.

Her thinking seemed to have calmed her down much. The smile grew wider and she pushed off of the tree and touched his chest. ”What a naughty boy… Cheating.” She circled around him, and the next time she came around to his face and paused, ”Is that something you do often?” If so, then an escort she would like.

<style>
.rioroad { background-image:url(http://i48.tinypic.com/2s7b1jo.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; background-color:#b7b7b7; width:520px; margin:0px auto; text-align: justify; padding:270px 0px 10px 0px; color:#000; font-family:"times new roman", times, serif; font-size:13px; line-height:18px; border:2px dotted #b579c5; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; border-radius:10px;}
.rioroad .inner {margin:5px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; border:1px solid #000000; }
.rioroad b {color:#ffffff; text-shadow: 0 0 .5em #b579c5, 0 0 .5em #b579c5, 0 0 .5em #b579c5, 0 0 .5em #b579c5, 0 0 .5em #b579c5; }
.rioroad p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
</style>[/html]
[html]

...what do we have here...

Word Count → 000

He watched her as she took in what he said, and he laughed a hearty booming laugh, "..yes, girlfriend, not mate, I had said I don't have a mate..." She was fuming and he was just calmly watching her as she suddenly changed attitude. Brows going down and together watching her when she came closer to her. Her hand came up to his chest and she spoke in a manner that excited him ironically, "...hmm, you have no idea how naughty I am...though, I don't think it cheating..." He guess he could have been cheating, him and Sidra really didn't think of the ground rules of their relationship. Perhaps he was cheating? Well, it's not cheating if you're unaware of the rules...right? His ears folded back slightly watching her circle him. "...I tend to escort women, if they need it or would like it."

He licked his lips, a charming grin tugged at the corners of his mouth as he daringly brought a hand to her side and slid it down to her hip, tempting to pull her close. It was odd how things went from her leaving, them getting in a little spat, then her coming to him in an alluring manner. "...mmm.." He leaned his head down a little almost wanting to steal a kiss.

<style>

</style>
[/html]
[html]
Well, IF she were to get preggo it would have to happen on this same day – since this will be likely when they do it.. if it happens that way – BUT if youre not cool with it, I understand. [WC: 180 | Pts: 0]

Rio continued to slowly encircle him, and received his kiss when it was offered to her. She leaned into him as well and gave it back to him, but just as suddenly pulled away. She spoke to him with a feisty tone, ”Girlfriend/Mate.. Same damn thing.” She stopped circling him and stood before him now, letting her finger toy with his chest. She eyed what her fingers were doing to him, and thought about that escort. She could take him to the barn in the back of her house and show him a good time. Yes, that’s what she would do.

”Oh? You don’t see it as cheating? Well…” She walked around him again, and stopped behind him to think without his appearance distracting her. ”Walk me home then.” She looked at him over her shoulder. ”I would like for you to walk me home.” Then she would like to show him a good time. And then like for him to leave and never show his face again. But she was also aware that not everyone could have everything they wanted.

<style>
.rioroad { background-image:url(http://i48.tinypic.com/2s7b1jo.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; background-color:#b7b7b7; width:520px; margin:0px auto; text-align: justify; padding:270px 0px 10px 0px; color:#000; font-family:"times new roman", times, serif; font-size:13px; line-height:18px; border:2px dotted #b579c5; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; border-radius:10px;}
.rioroad .inner {margin:5px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; border:1px solid #000000; }
.rioroad b {color:#ffffff; text-shadow: 0 0 .5em #b579c5, 0 0 .5em #b579c5, 0 0 .5em #b579c5, 0 0 .5em #b579c5, 0 0 .5em #b579c5; }
</style>[/html]
[html]<style type="text/css">
.arotable b {font-weight:bold; color:#7c5908; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.arotable p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px;margin:0px;}
.arotable {width:400px;border:1px solid #7c5908;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... otable.png);background-position:top center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-top:285px;background-color:#120102;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:Georgia, serif;font-size:11px;line-height:12px;color:#511b0e;}
</style>

Is the litter to live or die?

Aro watched her become a little vixen before his eyes. Damn. His mouth was watering as she toyed and played, letting her believe she was the charmer in this situation. He licked his lips after he was granted permission to have a little taste of her. A light growl came from him as she played with his chest. He didn't understand how females felt girlfriend and mate were the same. They were not. One was not a chain and the others...it's like the difference between rope and string. He didn't want to argue, he wouldn't let the Marino in him ruin it with this dam. She came to his front wanting him to come along, wanting him to follow her. His tail gently swayed and he began to follow the woman out. He would have her, he would take her. Most likely he'd never see her again..at least he'd hoped.

She was a beauty, but she looked like she wanted more from him than he wanted to give. He already had one girlfriend, two was too much.

His long masculine legs followed after the woman, his arms finding her waist as she continued to walk, and him behind her, '...just a walk? Is that truly all you desire from me?" His deep sultry voice whispered into her ear. It was dripping with a deep lustful need, and he used it as his weapon to charm with woman more knowing they'd land at her home in a short while. He could tell the trail lead to Halifax...and soon he'd show her just what kind of man he was. Aro didn't deny his play boy ways. He would lay with any willing woman...well not any but Aro truly didn't know this female was related...if so, he would have backed away instantly.

[/html]
[html]
Fast-forward, hope you don’t mind ! [WC: 286 | Pts: 0]

Rio could hear Aro begin to follow her, and she continued to walk away from him. As his hands slid around her waist, a smirk slid onto her lips. Her eyes looked to their corners, even though she knew she wouldn’t be able to see him. Feeling his hot breath on her ear almost made her melt. ”For now.” Her answer was just matter-of-factly, no sultry tones yet. She felt she had him like puddy in her hands, but little did she know, she was wrong.

They walked a little while with him clutching her waist, but after a while, he let go and both of them were able to walk next to each other and at a faster pace. Acciai followed the pair and circled them every once in a while, probably when he felt he got too far ahead. He would swoop around, pass them and fly towards the other way for a bit and then repeat the process. Rio paid no mind to the bird – her mind was occupied by Aro. After a few minutes of thinking, she looked sideways toward him, ”What’s your girlfriend gonna’ say about this?” Her tone was playful, but no sultry in her voice still. She was practical and she liked to toy with men, but she was never sloppy – not when dealing with sex anyway.

She wondered if his girlfriend even knew about him or what he did behind her back. Rio knew she, herself, would be pissed if she found out her man was fucking around with other women behind her back. She didn’t have any idea how she would punish him, but she knew he wouldn’t slide - if that were to happen to her.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

Out of character

Word Count → 000

The feel of her waist in his grasp excited him, he wanted her. He hadn't had another woman since Eclipse and granted he cared for his woman Sidra but sometimes a male needed to taste another. A reminder of what he had compared to what others felt like. Her answer so sweet to hear. For now. He let out a deep growl of approval even though her tone held no thought of anything further. Still it was nice to here, the words hinted that more could happen.

They traveled a few paces away and his eyes glanced over when she brought up Sidra, "..I don't know...she knows I'm not tied to her...she's just one that I see on a regular basis. All the other women I've been with, I tend to see them every-so often...unless I get them pregnant, like I had with one." His eyes glanced over to her, "...but I'm not going to get any others pregnant. Sidra would be very angry with me and the girl...and judging by her reaction she might kill the other female...but I wouldn't let that happen..especially if the girl is carrying my offspring..after they're born would Sidra have the okay to kill.." He gave a humored chuckle at the last part. He was joking of course, but Si was quite pissed when he broke the news. Perhaps she would harm the other girl..

His eyes looked cooly to Rio, "Look, she is aware that I'm not completely faithful. She knows that, but as far as her knowing when and who I do things with, that she doesn't know, nor I'm sure she doesn't want to know, nor does she need to know. Why should I sit there and tell her who all I fuck..and that's all it is, me fucking. I don't make love to others and it's just casual sex. Nothing more. I don't have feelings for 90% of the women I've done it with...I'm not out to make commited relationships. Sidra's just one of the lucky. She's got me, and if she chose to pull the plug on my man whoring...well..that's a mountain I'll come to when I get there.." He was now loosing his mood to lay this girl down and show her what all he could do. He was now thinking of Sidra, and it was putting his mood off on just laying down with any woman. He pictured the hurt that it might actually cause the leopard woman. Maybe he should just walk her home and call it that..

<style>

</style>
[/html]
[html]
Fast-forward, again ! [WC: 389 | Pts: 3]

Hearing Aro talk about his girlfriend killing his ‘fuck buddies’ made her growl loudly and deeply. She turned toward him and snapped, ”Well, she won’t kill me.” Despite her lack of fighting skill, she would NOT let another kill her, especially another female and especially not over no man. Sidra could try, but in all Rio’s power – she would not succeed. Rio didn’t know if she would be able to kill the other woman in the process, but she would try everything she could to get her off her own back. She continued growling however because the thought of Aro having a special female on the side angered her, and it angered her even more that he was indirectly threatening her life. ”Or touch me in that manner.”

They walked quietly for a few more moments. Rio said nothing to his explanation; there was nothing she could say without sounding stupid. She was mad again. She didn’t like being nothing to someone, especially someone she thought she had chemistry with. Aro, yeah, they had chemistry. Both were hot-headed Italians, and when they fought (with words), they were pretty evenly matched. Rio was stubborn and he was charming – which in turn, would make her melt into him in the end anyway. A growl rumbled in her chest almost silently, and she began walking ahead of him. Hydrostone was coming into view in the distance, and they were almost to her house.

Rio remained silent for the next mile as they edged nearer and nearer to Hydrostone. They followed the road that led into the stone city, but Rio didn’t walk on the crumbling asphalt. She would rather the rolling hills of grass around that geese used to poop on and pick at while human cars would pass them by. Either the ancient poop crumbled to dust or the geese didn’t come around anymore – but there were no visible signs of geese poop anywhere near the ground they walked on. Soon, she stepped onto the road that led into the city anyway. She led the way silently toward her house, hoping that Aro was following behind, turning around corners abruptly and grumbling under her breath. Finally, she slowed down once she realized they were closer than she intended. She slowed enough so that he could walk beside her if he wanted to.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

Out of character

Word Count → 000

Aro was taken back by the woman's sudden growl snapping him out of his tangent thoughts, ears pressed forward and he looked at her, 'Whoa, sweet thing, no need to get upset, you and I haven't had any sex...let alone you're not pregnant..." His eyes looked down to her stomach, then he thought about it. His nose didn't get a hint of heat or season from her scent, so if he desired to have any sex with her, he had no worries of getting her pregnant. His mind thought about the act and thought more on how her fur felt in his grasp. His body felt like rumbling. He did want her, he did want to feel her sweet folds on his length. Maybe he would go for it. For some reason her anger fueled him. She was so sexy when she was angry. It made him want to grab her put her against a wall and melt her. Make her succumb to his whims.

Aro couldn't lie to himself, but he could lie to women. He did feel something to each of them that he'd slept with, especially his first. He loved his first, but she didn't love him, and it hurt him. He then vowed that he wouldn't ever fall for another woman, allowing him to be the handsome man slut he was. However, Sidra caught him a little in her snare. He licked his lips a little watching her as he walked side by side. His eyes barely leaving her angered face. "Sweetheart, why do you appear so upset?" His warm baritone voice spoke smoothly to her while he tried to catch up to her. They rounded a corner and he moved for her, coming right at her, hands finding her waist and he moved her to the nearest wall. His muzzle dipping down so he could continue to look into those deep eyes of hers. His hot breath almost panted at her.

Aro felt hot, he felt emotions he shouldn't be feeling for this woman. He really liked her, something about her made him feel like he had known her. A low pleased growl rumbled in his chest, "Rio....you're beautiful, you know this? You're eyes are so deep.." He licked his lips wanting to kiss her. His hand moved to the small of her back pushing her to him and he couldn't hold back, he'd try it again. He kissed her gently this time. He was trying to figure out what was up with her. She looked like she wanted him, but then pulls away, comes to Casa looking for him, and then he kissed her and she refused him. Now she acted seductively, then gets angry..she was confusing. A rollercoaster to him.

<style>

</style>
[/html]
[html]
[WC: 376 | Pts: 3] Ooc.

The way Aro grabbed her threw her off. She wasn’t expecting him to just grab her – but then again he wasn’t too predictable – just like she was. She stumbled a bit, and bumped into the wall with Aro on her. She had no choice but to look up at him, so she did. Sweetheart. The word made her sick – is that what he called all of his women? Rio fought the urge to snort at him, and instead answered bitterly, ”No reason.” A lie all in its own. It was true – Rio was an emotional person and she switched between all possibilities quite rapidly – causing a rollercoaster effect. She was very confusing to some, the few that gave the time to experience her mood swings.

Her pretty periwinkle eyes looked up at him, and she remained silent as he spoke. So, he did find her appealing! She wasn’t just any piece of meat laying around to him… He actually liked her! A small smile became evident on her lips as she looked up at him. She could feel the angry fire burning within her start to dim and fade. ”So are yours.” When he leaned it to kiss her, gently this time, she accepted it and kissed him back in the same manner. There was a wondrous feeling in her stomach, one that she couldn’t even begin to describe – but she knew it was because of him. He was the one causing this beautiful feeling within her. When their kiss finished, she moved away from him – which was her head pressed back on the wall. She looked up at him willingly now with an even bigger smile than before.

She looked away from him, finally, mostly out of shyness. ”Come on, let’s go to my house.” Not out of arousal - Rio was one for subtleties. She didn’t like doing her business out in the open – even if they were in the middle of an abandoned human city. She ducked underneath his arm, and took his hand to make him follow her. She walked at a quicker pace – but a happy one now – and led Aro towards her house. Soon, the reached a block with a few different colored row houses. The blue one was Rio’s.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

Out of character

Word Count → 000

She was taken by surprise causing his smile to turn wickedly charming as he stared at her, her eyes looking back at him. She said she wasn't upset by anything...or perhaps had no reason to be upset. She was lying, something was bothering her. Maybe she didn't agree with his lifestyle. Then why was she trying to charm him earlier? Aro was trying to figure her out, something was bothering her and he wanted to know what it was. She complimented his eyes back and he gave a soft smile her way giving her a soft kiss as a thank you. She pulled away slipping from his grasp. He didn't hold her there tightly at all making it easy for her to refuse or leave as she did. She beckoned for her him to come, and follow her to her home which didn't seem much further away.

He followed wordlessly. Rio was a mystery to him, just as much as his Sidra, but Sidra never gave him a cold shoulder which lead him to believe Rio wasn't interested in his advancements upon her. Perhaps he shouldn't try. Maybe he was pushing something that she had no desire to do. Aro kept his distance just observing her behavior and movements.

They moved down a row of housing and he followed her right up the steps of a blue home, his anticipation grew, but he kept himself calm and cool before her. His eyes looked up to her as he stayed lower on the stairs. He licked his lips slowly, curiously. What was she thinking? What did she want from him? His deep passionate voice broke their silence, "...it appears I've brought you home..maybe I should leave you in peace?" He asked curious of her response. Would she desire him to stay and spend time with her in either an innocent way...or not so innocent. It would be her move.

<style>

</style>
[/html]