With Ease
[html]
WC: 350 OOC: She's strange

So much had happened so quickly it was hard for Sira to get her head around things. The sheep, and going to New Dawn with Palaydrian after her almost drowning. The new puppy, and the whole barn building thing. It was a lot to take in the sheltered female. Today she was in a rare form that had been seen since she came to the pack, but she thought she would be using her hands. She woke up early, before dawn and was out. It was quiet and she saw the sun was just starting rise up into the horizon. She was scared, but she knew she had to master the fear. The wolves had not come and they didn’t take her, not yet and she didn’t see them coming to get her today. That’s what she told herself.

She walked slowly out into the open where she could see the starlight and because of that as well as the rising sun she could see all around her. She moved slowly towards the barn. She wanted to see those cloud sheep things, whatever they were and chase them again because she thought it was quite fun. As the sun rose she walked faster until she was doing a brisk jog. The newly made barn came into view and she smiled, the excitement of sheep worrying on her mind. She wasn’t going to hurt them, just chase them. That was what she had in mind at least. It felt good to do it for some reason. She found them outside and yipped a jackal yip in excitement, and already the jumped at the sound. She had wondered how it would be to chase them on two feet, and it seemed a bit more challanging than being on all fours. She was even able to get up close to one to feel the wool between her fingers as she came up to one and it was too slow to run another direction. She couldn’t help but giggle as she chased and could do it all day if she wanted to.

<style type="text/css">
.sirackal b {font-weight:bold; color:#17295f; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#6d626e 1px 1px 2px;}
.sirackal p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.sirackal {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#fdd4ff; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/rzHAb.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #17295f; padding:330px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#6d626e; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.AsgeirOutline {background: url('http://imgur.com/nS0sq.png') #413528 no-repeat top center; width:480px; margin:10px auto; padding:275px 10px 10px 10px; color:#ddd; border: 4px double #000;}
.AsgeirTitle {font-family:georgia; text-align:left; font-size:28px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #222; color:#1a495e;}
.AsgeirSubTitle {font-family:georgia; text-align:right;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:0.5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:5px 5px 5px 5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000;}
.AsgeirInfo {font-family:georgia; text-align:right; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #222; color:#1a495e; font-weight:bolder;}
.AsgeirInput {font-family:georgia; font-size:11px; padding:8px; border: 4px double #000; background:#ffffff; color:#1a495e; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 60); line-height:120%;}
.AsgeirInput b {font-weight:bolder;}
.AsgeirInput b:before { content:open-quote;}
.AsgeirInput b:after { content: close-quote;}
.AsgeirSubtitle2 {font-family:georgia; text-align:right; font-size:9px; letter-spacing:1px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:5px 5px 5px 200px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000;}
.AsgeirInfo2 {font-family:georgia; text-align:right; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #222; color:#1a495e; font-weight:bolder;}
.AsgeirRevoCredit {font-family:georgia; text-align:right; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:2px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #222; color:#1a495e; font-weight:bolder;}
</style>

Asgeir
But your thoughts will soon be wandering,
the way they always do, When you're ridin' sixteen hours
And there's nothin' much to do
OOC :: If I were a canine, I'd run and bark at sheep too. xD No worries.

Asgeir had been up way before the sun. He wanted to partake in some target practice but without knowing the location of the Evan'ule Reserve, he realized he would not have false targets at which to aim his spear. Despite being unsure how well he would do, the man resolved to go hunting. If he was successful, the pack would have more in its store of food. But they would not go hungry without, either, so the price of failure was more wounded pride than starving Family, even if no one was around to witness his shortcoming.

Taking up his spear and his Optime form, the man had traveled south, past where the animals grazed. He had picked up the scent of a nearby deer, soon to become stupid with rut, alongside Adlarto'K and then tracked it to the small lake at the end of the Miki river. The prey animal stood on its bank not too far ahead. Asgeir wished that the brush cover extended a little closer to the lake than what it did, but since it did not, he could only do one thing. When he was fairly certain the stag was not being perfectly attentive, he leaned down and then crept forward on all fours, his spear still clutched in his right hand. He moved very slowly, a step at a time.

He was just outside of the range at which he could thrust the spear through the deer when a sound caused his ears as well as the deer's. The beast's body turned, and he noticed the hunter. Asgeir straightened and tried to stab the deer anyway and cringed as the spear made contact with and skittered off of bone instead of puncturing skin and organ. He turned, head low, and stalked toward the sound he had heard, using the spear as a walking stick, and strode up to where the jackal played among the sheep. When he acquired her attention, he stood there, looking cross. You startled the prey.

And you don't feel much like ridin',
You just wish the trip was through
WC :: +300
image courtesy of emdadi. template by revo. <3

[/html]
[html]

Word Count :: 211 OOC: sorry for the shortness >.<

Sira loved the feel it gave her moving around and scaring at the animals, it gave her the exercise she needed especially when she didn’t expect where the silly animals would go next and the bleating sounds they made was just plain silly. She giggled as one made the sound, then the other mirrored it.

The fun wasn’t going to end it seemed. Just as it was getting to the best part a very unhappy and annoyed voice came to her ears. At the sound of the man’s voice her calling stopped and she stood frozen at his outright unhappiness and Sira dropped automatically to the ground. “I-i-i-I’m sorry master, I won’t do it again, please don’t hurt me!” She cried out covering her nose with a paw, and cringing. Her heart was going so fast she thought it was going to work too hard and stop. The seconds it took her from being a happy jackal playing around to one who was begging for her life was daunting to the woman even now. One could never get used to the fact that she could die at any time and right now with the cross look the man was giving her, she was in plenty of danger.

<style>
.kiraducks { background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/S4j6E.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; background-color:#cccccc; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: justify; padding:300px 0px 10px 0px; color:#7d7d7d; font-family:arial, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #000000; }
.kiraducks b {color:#5b5451; }
.kiraducks p { text-indent:20px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.kiraducks p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
</style>
[/html]