Date: August 19th, 2012

Setting: Rock Guarden

Time: Noon-ish

Character Form: Optime

Dress: Tooth necklace, Gauntlets, Bow, and decorated quiver
[/html]

[html]

PGP+4 Words-400+

It was grand. On this day the Issum found himself out on the lands of Sangi’lak the atmosphere seemed brighter. There was a life here in his home that he had been overlooking or that might not have been at all. It was possible that the love between him and his friend was so grand that it alone brightened the world. Sure felt that way, even if the notion was a bit extreme. And it wasn’t the first time this realization came to the black and white male. Again and again he thought it, smiled, and continued on his way but it never grew repetitive. Why should it? He was in love and he was loved. It would simply never have enough acknowledgment.

And today he would find the lovely object of his affection for no other reason than he wanted to! The idea would have been alien only a few days before. He wanted to now spend every minute he could by her side. But Jaden also understood that after so long of avoiding each other and his traveling away from home, being by her side every minute of every day would be a bit awkward. The two had never functioned like that before, even when they were still on good terms. Maybe that was wrong. Either way, time and more aggressive stalking would tell just how much of Jaden is beloved could handle throughout the day.

It felt not a moment too soon he would find her training in the Rock Garden. He had taken the last two days to get himself back into order and catch up on things put off for moping. Now that everything was said and done with, all that remained was to begin training once again. The plan had been to do so after mingling with X’yrin but why not complete both at the same time? It had been a long while since the two had last sparred... but perhaps such an enticing dance wasn’t the best form of training. Training was an act to improve one’s self. He knew she could fight. Feeling the blows of her fists and closeness of her body, however attractive the idea, wouldn’t tell him much that he didn’t already know. Looking on her now, he absent mindedly fiddled with one of his gauntlets. He had worn them to grow used to the feeling of the traps on his fur again. As such he was pulling on and resetting where they pressed into his arms. He stopped in mid movement and looked from her to them and back. Perhaps a chance to improve her arsenal of skills was needed. A broad smile over took him as he stepped into the garden to make his proposal.

Jaden does. Jaden speaks. Jaden thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.jadenlight-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.jadenlight b {font-weight:bold; color:#7e92a3; letter-spacing:1px}
.jadenlight p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.jadenlight {margin:0 auto; background-color:#163b59; background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/s662hc.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 200px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#0c2134; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #0d1720; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... ndrops.png); background-color:#d9d3cd; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; padding-right:0px; padding-top: 300px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:15px; -webkit-border-radius:15px; border-bottom-left-radius:15px; border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px;">

ooc:

She was not out of the complicated woods just yet despite the morning's events spelling something to the contrary. The conversation with her dear Nomad friend was still fresh on her mind to the point it was difficult for her to think anything other. For the most part, she was happy with how things had turned out between herself and Jaden; finally coming to a resolution about their petty issues and rekindling their love for each other. But with X'ies, her feelings were far from certain. She knew what she felt for him was not able to be described by words alone. The bond they shared was deeper than with any she had met on these still new lands. It had been formed as children, an imprint that would never be forgotten. But when had it changed to something more? Or rather, when had she noticed it within herself? It was a complicated question that would receive no simple answer, and it couldn't have come at a more disadvantageous time.

However, she would not let herself because some drawn into it that she neglected the elated mood the land seemed to undertake. Sangi'lak was flourishing, gradually, but the progress was there and she could not help but smile at what she beheld. Waking early that morning she partook in her personal routine compose of a stroll to the Rock Gardens with her pup charge and a rigorous set of training and exercise.

By the afternoon little Zeus was tuckered out after trying for the better part of the morning to catch his swift moving caretaker and decided to take a little nap by one of the stones under the sun. The Issor decided to lounge with him for a little while, taking the time to check his healing wounds and administering a light grooming over his matted fur. But by the time the little one was soundly sleeping, she was up again and ready to continue feeling the expend her pent up energy. Perhaps the only good that could be said to come from her heat was the overabundance of energy no doubt meant to be used for more...pleasurable activities. For the time, however, she was content to use this blessing and curse to strengthen her muscle and increase her endurance to withstand longer training.

Preparing for another set, she hastily combed back her lengthy mane and fixed it with an assortment of feathers and thin bones to hold it firmly whilst she continued. They had held up for the most part until she began her jog and then for the sake of keeping it out of her way, she stopped and decided instead on practicing flow and rhythm of movement. Before long she had fallen back into a familiar practice that would have gone on had she not heard the light footfalls coming closer. She whipped around and spied a familiar form. Her eyes were alight and tail swayed gleefully as she bound over to meet her beloved. "Good afternoon," she greeted softly, not ceasing her advance until her arms were around him and their bodies were drawn close. The fangs of her necklace were nearly tangled in his own but she was mindful to keep them from catching. Lifting her muzzle, she licked beneath his chin endearing. "What brings you here this afternoon?"

555 words.

<style>
.ooctable, .oocinfo {
background-image:none;
padding:10px;
line-height:12px;
margin:5px auto; width:85%;
background-color:#938d93;
border:1px solid #2d242d;
font-size:10px;
color:#2d242d;
border-radius:2px;
border-style: dashed;
-moz-border-radius:2px;
-webkit-border-radius:2px; }

.oocinfo {
width:250px;
margin:5px; }
</style>

[/html]
[html]

PGP+4 Words-400+

The sight of his companion nearly always had him admiring her beauty. From the first time they had met her fur and the vibrant colors it came in was a decedent pleasure for the eye. Even when they were on bad terms her body had never lost its pull. Looking on her training and as she approached him was no different. If anything, it was worse. The scent that clung to her heavily constantly reminded him of intimacies they had come only so close to achieving. It was bad enough to the point that it had kept him awake a few a few nights as he lay alone in his chambers. This was surely not to improve as the attraction he had now bore actual potential. The woman sleeping just a few steps away had no reason he could think of to deny him what her body called for. It was hard to ignore but Jaden wasn’t the type to charge straight into something like that when their relationship had just been mended. Maybe after a bit more time… then he brushed the thoughts away. It was hard enough to keep his head without such self-goading.

She came to him happily and their embrace was sweet. He took an extra few moments to enjoy it before answering. A delighted smile split his jaws, You, my love. he couldn’t lie and say calling her such in a light manner didn’t feel a bit awkward, but the words weren’t used without thought. Thinking back on their time apart he had realized that not acknowledging their feelings had only made it easier to lose her, something he never wanted to do again. So, if he was more forward about it then perhaps their bond would be safer. I noticed your training and wanted to ask if I could offer something new for you, the Issum remembered little Zeus usually followed his beloved around and cast his gaze for the boy while he spoke. Bladed training around a blind pup didn’t sound terribly safe but might be so if he continued to sleep where Jaden’s eyes found the little body. Perhaps you would be interested in learning combat with a weapon? he finished and turned his cool gaze on the woman still sitting in his arms. He knew she had chosen at some point not to train with weapons, or that’s the impression he remembered getting when he asked her about it so long ago. But he was prepared to press upon her various convincing reasons should she wonder why it was necessary.

<style type="text/css">
.jadenlight-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.jadenlight {margin:0 auto; background-color:#163b59; background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/s662hc.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 200px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#0c2134; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #0d1720; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... ndrops.png); background-color:#d9d3cd; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; padding-right:0px; padding-top: 300px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:15px; -webkit-border-radius:15px; border-bottom-left-radius:15px; border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px;">

ooc:

Her voice sang sweetly of her adoration for her love whilst in his arms. The words that touched her ears were truly surprising and for an instant she felt her heart still then skip several beats in her chest. To be called love was certainly different than expressing it. It was an emotion as far as she was knew, and while she had been guilty of calling her prior mate the same thing, it was only to mirror what she perceived to be a desire. But it was different now, hearing it without needing to be invoked by passion, but it resonated within her profoundly none the less. Yet in her happiness she could not stifle that bit of built bubbling forth, but to her ability she let it settle back and instead let her exuberance reign over.

So she smiled, with ears drawn forward and browed perked expectantly for the reason he sought her out. Not oddly enough, the thought of breeding was not the last thing to come to her mind... But such things were detoured from by the prospects of training and the ideas of something 'new'.

Combat with a weapon.

Anxiously her tail twitched at the thought and the smile upon her muzzle waned a noticeable degree. "A weapon," she echoed with the voice of disbelief. What reason did she have to learn to use an item for combat? Her body was plenty able to handle to task. Hearing his suggestion, she was brought back to how Saluce tried to instruct her the same way with his sword and mace. Versatility, as one would call it. But still to the Exultare it felt unnecessary. "Of the Nomads, the Evan'ules were the ones that were trained to use weapons," she explained. "And some Exultare that were too weak to use their bodies alone." With this bit of insight, the corners of her lips curled to a smirk. "Do you believe I am weak Jaden? This is your way of trying to make me strong?"

337 words.

<style>
.ooctable, .oocinfo {

.oocinfo {
</style>

[/html]
[html]

PGP+2 Words-200+

He saw the dwindling of her smile and the light confusion in her wonderful eyes. So she would take a bit of convincing. He was confidant though and his smile didn’t let up as he looked down on her. From her words he took that she believed weapons to be… a sign of weakness? It was an odd way to view them. In his mind they were a tool and an advantage in any serious conflict. But even to a pair of untrained brawlers, should one of them locate a weapon of sorts the battle would be tipped heavily in the armed fighter’s favor.

His ears perked forward as she asked if he meant to call her weak. His smile wavered a bit and an apology was on the tip of his tongue before he realized the tone was more of teasing than serious questioning. So he would tease her back, Weak, no no no, you are far from weak. You can best me on a good day. Now, whether that is strength or luck might be debatable, He chuckled lightly at her before licking at one of her attention-set ears, ...but I offer this training not to a simple Exultare, or Evan’ules, but to a leader, to my Issor. Is it not your responsibility to indulge in a bit of everything? To know the basics should the need arise? He was still teasing her with a light tone on his voice. He’d meant not to be overly serious in his explanation, perhaps hinting at his trued desire to simply be with her under the sort of “cheap shot” their responsibilities offered.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

ooc:

Her reservations against the use of weapons was not easy set aside for the sake of appeasing her Issum. X'yrin was very set in her ways when it came to dabbling in other families' professions. But then one could argue that the conventional family was not around to contest her advance and if she very well liked, she could explore the possibilities of weapons use.

But she was very much reluctant, even with her fellow leader's suggestion, his convincingly spun words meant to lure her into uttering a positive response. Such underhanded tactics were noted to be brought up in the future as well as played through by an almost pout turning her lips. "It is not with luck that I best you," she called back to his previous attempt to goad her. "As I recall, I was wounded and still able to come out of it as the victor. I dont know whether to take it as an advantage or an insult that you keep underestimating my abilities."

Raising a hand, the gently grabbed the tip of one of his ears and tugged it down in a playful manner. "It is not enough to know the basics, but how to subdue what comes at you. If I am able to defend against an armed attack with my body alone, why then would I need to use a weapon?"

229 words.

<style>
.ooctable, .oocinfo {

.oocinfo {
</style>

[/html]
[html]

PGP+3 Words-300+

He had not foreseen such stubbornness from X’yrin. They viewed weapons in a very different light, just as they did combat. Jaden had been taught to kill, rather than to fight out long drawn battles and weapons held the ability to much more easily and quickly kill than fighting flesh to flesh. The thrust of a blade was far more dangerous than the blunt attacks from paws to most any part of the body. But he could not present this as a reason to adopt armed combat to his beloved for he felt she hadn’t the intentions or need to kill.

He could only let his grin dip slightly in disappointment as she disassembled his reasoning and made his teasing seem like the male was stepping on his own tongue. He chose to drop the teasing in her favor and looked for a more sensible reason to arm her. Perhaps you are right, but that is assuming the armed attacker you seek to disarm is less skilled than you are. This isn’t always the case. There will always a warrior more skilled than you, and most definitely more skilled than I. If chance leads you fight such a combatant, wouldn’t the ability to blunt his blade with a weapon not made of your flesh find some value? A very small bit of worry might have shown in his expression for he realized a piece of truth then. Perhaps it was that he felt her inadequately armed to face a skilled swordsman or someone of the like. Knowing how ruff some of the relationships were Jaden had seen in his travels, the likely hood that Sangi’lak would forever live in peace was slim. He would feel better should such a day come knowing his beloved knew how to handle more than her beautiful body in a fight of weapons.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

ooc:

As the topic was pressed it was becoming less of a jest and more of a battle of reason and wills. All over again it had become a battle of dominance, or asserting one's way of fighting to oppose the others. Perhaps it was ignorant to assume they had gone beyond petty debates of the like, but it was growing more obvious that this was not the case.

Her firm hold around him began to lessen as one of her legs slid back to attain better footing. Her alert ears were drawn partially back, a tactic often assumed to protect them when preparing for a fight. His persistence was becoming less of a polite offer and more of an imperative route he sought for her to take. She couldn't help but find qualm with that regardless of his reasonable scenario.

"There is always the chance of finding a better fighter... it is a possibility we were taught to accept from when we could walk. But we were tried in ways to prevent that weapon from being used against us. If injury or death were to come from it, it was by our own lacking strength that it happened. We push ourselves to utilize every ounce of strength and skill that we have and let out instinct guide us. Taking a weapon would be subduing that instinct for the sake of controlling something that is not a part of ourselves."

Her eyes flickered down to the gauntlets clasped around his forearms then returned to his blue depths with a questioning glimmer in her clouded orbs. "Why is this so important to you?" she asked again looking at his guards. "Do you believe the strength one harnesses themselves is not enough? Do you feel that one is weak in battle without a weapon to use?"

303 words.

<style>
.ooctable, .oocinfo {

.oocinfo {
</style>

[/html]
[html]

PGP+3 Words-300+

He too realized the change his offer was taking as she again told him weapons were not necessary in battle. At this his features grew even further from the elated mood they carried before to take on a look of pleading. But then she explained it to him and he finally understood exactly why she viewed weapons as weakness. They were unnatural and there was no denying that. Even when the Issum had called Alaska home they were an oddity brought forth from across the sea by Russian traders. His had been made by his mate, but the metal and the inspiration for the guards he wore and dagger she had were not of this land but one he himself had never even seen. So he could not argue when she offered a strong point he understood even though he felt the need to.

Then she asked him, a positive step away from the turn their short conversation had taken. But he had to think on it for a moment. No… It’s not weakness to be without a weapon… It’s just… well… He didn’t want to say it was because he feared for her that he pressed the matter. His fellow leader might take that as another underestimation. His eyes followed hers down to where the dark metal on his arms hid black fur. I feel that, no matter the skill, flesh… your flesh will tare when slashed by blade. It was a gruesome sight to acknowledge and pulled his ears back in a sad disgust. Then an idea put a small spark back into his eyes. If you will not carry or train with a weapon, then will you carry… a shield. He looked up at her with the pleading still written on his face but a small flag going up in the back of his mind. Was he to offer the gauntlets given to him by his first mate? Could he part with them after they had been a part of his body for so long? My gauntlets? The offer was soft, maybe showing his own caution in giving away such meaning full gifts. Without understanding to the weight of his offer, it might have been seen by her as more worry for her if she were ever to fall under a blade.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

ooc:

They were coming toward the reason now, she could hear it in his voice though it seemed to trail away in thought. His persistence though flattering, had begun to encroach on the point of insult, bristling her hackles but showing little more of her irritation. If there was one aspect that could rightly be acknowledged about her now, it was that she despised having her thoughts challenged to such a degree. But she withheld her display of anger and took to hearing him out in the hopes the growing situation would resolve itself.

If flesh could be torn with a blade, then she could bare it if it meant she would find a weakness in her opponent an exploit it. A wound could heal. The scar on her shoulder was proof of that. But when it was not enough to make a point then, her gaze had sparked an interest in the Issum drawing his attention to the guards over his arms. Her ears flicked forward as they were acknowledged and offered as a substitute for a weapon. X'yrin huffed softly, growing weary of trying to defend her stand against it. A shield, he implied it to be. But was it any different than a weapon? Slightly the female shook her head.

"I do not believe it would be any different," she contested softly but with a strain on her voice as mental fatigue set in. Why couldn't he just let this be? "But perhaps a compromise. If you can prove that a weapon...your guards are useful, then I will not contest learning how to use them. But if I am able to best you, we drop this matter and do not bring it up unless I come to you about it. Would you consider this fair?" Would he take the offer before a pleasant day was turned dark?

309 words.

<style>
.ooctable, .oocinfo {

.oocinfo {
</style>

[/html]
[html]

PGP+ 2Words-200+

He hit that end with his final offer. If she turned him down once more, there would be no reason to continue pressing her on it for today at least. Already he could tell she did not appreciate his persistence. He couldn’t tell exactly how little she enjoyed it, but there was a tightness that settled over her once joyous voice. She didn’t simply turn him down then, perhaps sensing he would not ease with his pressing as time would wind on. And instead she offered him a compromise. There was silence as he debated simply giving up for the day instead. The price she asked was steep and the bout of fighting would not prove what he desired her to understand. Her being able to best his gauntlets did not offer insight as to how the metal could protect from a blade, unless she carried that dagger he gifted her up in that gloriously long mane of hers. No, the challenge was tilted a bit in her favor but the price she asked for, that he never bother her with this again, offered insight into just how strongly she felt.

This was to be his only chance then. A shallow sigh escaped his nose. Fair enough, he said. To show his good will, he nudged the end of her muzzle with his before taking a step back. He glanced over her body and wondered if he had it in him to defeat her this day. How shall we start?

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

ooc:

A bout was not won with words but actions. Words were for the Lambda while a show of precision force was the forte of the Exultare. When he stepped back and granted her enough berth to breath, it was there the signal of the match was given.

She stepped forward swiftly, keeping one limb behind to maintain her balance then whipped around sharply to jab her elbow into his chest. Close range would be the start of their test since there was no specification of how to go about it. She simply asked for proof, nothing more. And it would be up to him to provide it.

--- words.

<style>
.ooctable, .oocinfo {

.oocinfo {
</style>

[/html]
[html]

His affection went unanswered and his question received one that came with not words but action, something he was beginning to expect from the woman. Had his eyes moved from the woman for only a second he would not have been ready for the attack that came. Having been sizing her up already, he saw it coming but was still left without room to place metal between the blow and his flesh.

She wasn’t in the same mood as before and that much was obvious. An irritating thought crossed his mind that perhaps this first strike had been planned as impossible to block with his gauntlets to show him as a fool. He quickly pivoted his body to avoid her strike and used the movement to toss a low shot for her exposed belly. Then he would spin and sweep low for her legs, trying to take her balance or knock her down to gain the room he needed to present his armor.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

ooc:

It would have been too easy had her blow instantly met its mark, and was glad for the opportunity of the miss that followed. As he moved to avoid the blow, her free arm dropped to block and grab hold of his striking arm while the attacking limb bent back aiming to take him by the throat. Not so much of a reach provided by their close proximity but still a grasp given their angle.

Had she taken hold of his throat, the catching sweep to her legs would have knocked the both of them down with her using the forcing to pull him by the neck along with her. Had she missed her mark her hold on his attacking arm would have served the same purpose in pulling him with her to set him off balance. Her intentions were quite clear to keep him as close as possible, making it difficult to prove his point. After all, what good was a weapon or a defense when it couldn't be used in close quarter combat?

--- words.

<style>
.ooctable, .oocinfo {

.oocinfo {
</style>

[/html]
[html]

There was something cold that turned in him as the attempt for his neck was thrown. The last time she had locked him into that steely grip of hers had been the movement he thought to express her loss of love for him. With the realization that this was not the case he was forced to reassess her near choking the life out of him as a fluke. A fluke he would not soon forget, but a fluke none the less.

The Issum managed to avoid the grab by ducking and batting it away with a swish of his forearm. He was unfortunately not able to pull himself from her grasp though and she managed to pull him down with her. Both fell and with no room or way to roll while still connected with the woman he loved, Jaden was forced to catch himself on one arm. A loud metallic raking sound was short but loud as his armor took the impact on a particularly sharp stone in place of his flesh. The jarring of his shoulder was uncomfortable but not enough to slow him down. He didn’t wait for her to take control again. Instead he rolled toward her with a twist of his arm to dig the gauntlets edges into her flesh that trapped him and offered another two quick jabs to the body as a incentive to let him free

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

ooc:

Though she missed his throat, she drug him down with her none the less. The impact to the ground was sharp at best, a pain ascended the length of her spine but did not hinder her retaliation. With him down, she held fast to his arm attempting to dig her claws into it but was blocked by the metal of the gauntlet. A setback but not an impossibility to overcome.

As he rolled into her she used her free arm in an attempt to swat the jabs but missed. Instead her claws grasped the ground beside her, giving her enough stability to raise and aim her knee into his abdomen as she was now forced to take the defensive role and apply some distance between them.

--- words.

<style>
.ooctable, .oocinfo {

.oocinfo {
</style>

[/html]
[html]

She would not let go! Jaden twisted with all the give he could find but it wasn’t enough to free himself. What was worse, his jabs seemed to have no effect on the woman. She held herself in the sharp rocks and he wondered just how uncomfortable they must have been to fall on. But his wonder was cut short by a knee to his gut that connected painfully. But it didn’t slow him down either. He was trained to resist the lure of pain to stop fighting. Instead he retaliated. Using the grip she had on his armored arm, he propped himself up and thrust his knee hard into her nearest thigh. Should it connect with the muscle there it would no doubt leave an incredible bruise and perhaps a bit of intense pain too.

If he wasn’t to be let go then this needed to turn into an offensive battle. She needed to be made aware that holding him to her wouldn’t grant as much safety as letting him go. He moved to mount her with a knee used press down on her lower body and make it more difficult to reach him for another kick. Then he would try to land some hits on her shoulder that held him, aiming for the soft and sensitive tissue near the lower font of the joint.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

ooc:

Sense would dictate that she could not be able to have her defense and play offensively as well. Either would have to give especially as her Issum conducted his retaliation. She she-wolf gasped in pain as his knee pressed down hard into her thigh, forcing the limb down and out as the weight of his body was applied into it. Still she refused to relinquish hold of his arm even as the pain broke through her softened mental barrier, coupled with the pressure of his knee kneading into her lower half. Perhaps had the situation differed than this moment, one might call the display an elaborate foreplay. A build of the adrenaline and lust before the inevitable undoing of sense and civilized nature.

Her groan was composed of any sort of erotic octave, but genuine pain brought on by her own devices. But still her grip held until he focused the attack on her shoulder, each reverberation lessening her hold for his arm to slip through.

When the gap was felt, she arched forward suddenly to grab his muzzle with her own parted jaws while at the same instance reaching up to grab a handful of his mane to pull his head back with or without her teeth clamped around his face.

212 words.

<style>
.ooctable, .oocinfo {

.oocinfo {
</style>

[/html]
[html]

PGP+2 Words-200+

There was finally some progress being made as he delivered a few hard punches to the nomad’s shoulder. The grip on his arm was loosening and he would soon be free. The male’s position wasn’t comfortable, but he knew even without her acknowledgment of it that his knee was painfully pressed into her. The muscle and tendons bunched under it as she tried to pull away uselessly.

With a final punch and mighty pull, his arm came free from her. He would have then proceeded to use it for another assault on the body under him had she not suddenly lunged at his face. He jerked back to avoid it and his mane consequently fell right into the woman’s grasp. She yanked, exposing his throat and arching his back with the sudden pain. His teeth barred too for he knew what would come next. Anticipating that she might lunge for his neck or that her muzzle might still be close from her last snap, he swept his arm up in an attempt to connect the hard metal he was armed with to the side of her head or jaw. If he missed, he would be left vulnerable and the fight would likely come to a quick end when her jaws found his throat.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

ooc:

It happened so quickly, but the actually execution felt like it took a lifetime. She had grasped his mane and yanked his head back exposing his vulnerable throat to her teeth, but like a truly stubborn male he fought against her with a swift strike to the side of her head. It was her own fault for greedily taking the advantage of his throat, a risk in ending the fight in her favor. But in the end, she was given not his throat but stars in her eyes as the world for a moment went black and silent.

The groan was that of exhaustion. Her body instantly went limp as her ears were ringing. Her head fell back and hit the ground rather hard but it was nothing when compared to the throbbing pain of her cranium. Her instinct was to grab her head and hold it but she couldn't bring her arms to move. There was too much pain, to sound of ringing.. she couldn't think straight. It just...hurt.

--- words.

<style>
.ooctable, .oocinfo {