Surprise
Adriana was very close to her time and she had yet to tell Tyko that he was a possible father. She made her way back to the Shattered Coast where she had last seen him, hoping to find him there again. She was nervous to tell him, knowing perfectly well that there was a possibility that he would want nothing to do with her or the pups. He still deserved to know though.

She searched around for a while before sitting down on a large rock, close to where they first met. Tyko didn’t seem to be around and Adriana had no idea where to find him. He was a loner, he could be anywhere. She decided to just rest there for a moment before she would have to make the trip back to Casa di Cavalieri.
[html]
Ooc. [WC: 293 | Pts: 0]

Tyko recently found a nice little cabin outside of Stick and Stones. It was a nice enough place where he could leave Abella there and not be worried that someone else would snatch her. He informed her to lock what she could of the doors and windows and lay low if she heard sounds outside. She was a quiet enough being anyway – she didn’t make too much noise. So, he trusted her being there and knew that she knew that if she would leave, he would find her.

Tyko took Deo out for a run toward Shattered Coast. He started to believe the beach was his favorite as he always found himself going there. He let the horse take him whatever way he wanted to – and seemingly, it was Deo’s favorite place as well. As they neared the shore, Tyko picked up on a familiar scent – but that familiar scent was pregnant. He growled, but kept alert to look out for the person. Once they neared closer, he spotted her resting against a rock – his favorite rock. He growled to himself once again and slowed Deo to a halt, leaving little space between him and the woman. She had a big stomach, and there was no doubt that the pregnant scent was coming from her. He remembered her from the ‘fling’ they had on this very beach – but he couldn’t recall a name. He nodded his head toward her in a sort of stern greeting.

Then he dismounted his horse. He let Deo walk a few inches away – he let him wander, knowing the horse was loyal enough to come back. Tyko’s unchanging gaze fell upon the woman’s womb. ”So, what’s this?” Apparently he knew, but there must’ve been some reason for this nonchalant visit.

<style>
.tykoskull { background-image:url(http://i48.tinypic.com/2w2o7xj.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; background-color:#000000; width:520px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:300px 0px 10px 0px; color:#ffffff; font-family:"times new roman", times, serif; font-size:13px; line-height:18px; border:2px solid #000000; border-radius:15px;}
.tykoskull b {color:#ffffff; text-shadow: 0 0 .3em #490aa4, 0 0 .3em #490aa4, 0 0 .3em #490aa4; }
.tykoskull p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.tykoskull p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
</style>
[/html]
She didn't know exactly how to explain the whole situation to him. He could be the father of her unborn pups, both him and Aro could be the fathers, or they could just be Aro's. How do you explain something like that to someone you met one time? He deserved to know though so she would have to do her best. Well, clearly I'm pregnant, and the pups might be yours. she paused for a moment, allowing him a chance to react or speak if he wanted before she continued. I don't expect you to do anything. I am perfectly fine with raising them on my own. I just thought you should know. And maybe you would like to at least meet them once they are born.

Perhaps she should have asked someone to come with her. She didn't know this man. As far as she knew, he could become angry and attack. She could lose her pups, or even her life if he was that kind of man. It would have been much safer for her to have someone with her. Unfortunately, she hadn't been thinking about that. Hopefully everything would go smoothly, and who knew, maybe he would want to be in the pups lives.
[html]
Let me know if you’re not okay with something. [WC: 243 | Pts: 0]

The pups might be yours made him cringe. He could feel Calix pulsating in his brain. We need to rid ourselves of this problem. Tyko took a mental note of that, but kept silent while he listened to whatever else she had to say. After she was finished, he stood there silent staring at her swollen belly. He was weighing his options in his mind, along with the opportunity Calix just gave him. He could be a father to the pups, or he could kill them. OR, which was the least likely- he could let her go and not allow himself to have anything to do with them. There was a slim chance with the last option, and as Calix clicked into his mind – he knew all else would fail. He would kill her.

Tyko stood there quietly for a few moments, but when he raised his head to look at her – his face was contorted into that evil, ugly smile that Calix had always caused. He wrapped his strong hand around her throat unexpectedly and pulled her up to her feet. Holding her there, he moved real close to her face and spit quiet words at her like venom, ”I’m going to rid you of this problem. The pups don’t deserve to have a whore for a mother.” Then he pushed her backwards, letting go and sure that she would trip over the rock she sat on before. Then he would make his move.

<style>
.tykoskull { background-image:url(http://i48.tinypic.com/2w2o7xj.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; background-color:#000000; width:520px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:300px 0px 10px 0px; color:#ffffff; font-family:"times new roman", times, serif; font-size:13px; line-height:18px; border:2px solid #000000; border-radius:15px;}
.tykoskull b {color:#ffffff; text-shadow: 0 0 .3em #490aa4, 0 0 .3em #490aa4, 0 0 .3em #490aa4; }
.tykoskull p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.tykoskull p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
</style>
[/html]