I can't face a life without your light
[html]

WC:252 - Ooc.

As Vitalia galloped next to lands that were so familiar, yet forgotten to her – she felt a pang of pain in her heart. The last time she was here was when she was a girl and when things were better. She knew where her father was, as well as her mother – and even though she was just raped by Harlowe, she had everything she needed right in front of her. She wondered if Vigilante would remember her, as she would always remember him and his hospitality as well as his kindness toward her. She remembered she had brothers here back then, and wondered if they were still around now. So much had changed since she was last here, and many had disappeared as well as new had come.

She was careful not to let Vitalia breach the borders and kept a safe distance away. Her black and white mare stood a safe distance from the invisible border that held a great territory inside of it. Acciai, on the other paw, was an owl. He flew in and out of the territory, and after about six times of circling, he settled on a tree far from them. His large owl eyes watched the pair from his safe spot, and Rio watched him. She wouldn’t have to worry, and so she threw her head back and let out a high toned call to call either the King or someone who could give her some answers. Then she just sat atop her horse and waited.

Code by Kitty

<style>
.Riotree .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.Riotree p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.Riotree b {font-family:verdana; color:#ac7e78; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 1px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Riotree {background-color:#252837; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9d9495; line-height:16px; width:520px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i48.tinypic.com/o5rmo9.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 285px 0px; border-radius:20px; }
.Riotree-border {width: 520px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:20px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:500px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]
[html]
I'm sorry for not posting sooner! I didn't see this for some reason! D:

Silvano patrolled. He patrolled all the time, and it did not bother him at all. He enjoyed the time to think, and the duty itself. He was protecting the land that he called home, that he was in charge of protecting, of guiding. It was all good for him, even if half the pack did not believe he had what it took and the other half was waiting to see if he would rise to the occasion or fall flat on his face and fail. He gripped the horse's reins tightly at the thought of failure. No. It was not an option. He was not Strel. He was not a failure. This was his duty, and he did it happily. Heritage, sorrel coat gleaming, bobbed beside him, unaware of the rank of his master. The horse only knew that his master was in a good mood, and that would mean a much more generous helping of snacks and treats.

He heard the call, but it was not close. Ears twitched flat at the call, high and female, as he looked at the horse. Heritage gave an equine sigh and bobbed his head to nod. Gently, the man mounted the stallion, careful not to gun him forward at a gallop at a risk to his settling bones. He was less than half a year away from two years, and so close was he to beginning his full riding training. For now, it was only now and then, as the colt was not yet his full size. He kept the pace fast but slow enough not to tax the horse or damage his back or hips. No damage seemed to be done when he slowed and found himself face to face with a woman on her own horse outside the borders. "Welcome to Cour des Miracles. I'm Silvano Sadira, Constable here. What may I do for you?"

<style type="text/css">
.tellthem b {font-weight:normal; color:#9b9ba5; letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:16px;text-shadow:#64767f 0px 0px 3px; }
.tellthem .ooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#bcbdbd; text-align:center; text-shadow:#171639 0px 1px 1px;}
.tellthem p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px 0px 15px; margin:0px;}
.tellthem {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#171639; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/kiJVb.jpg), url(http://i.imgur.com/AUYWY.jpg); background-position:top center,bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #08081f; padding: 170px 0px 30px 0px; font-family: Times new Roman, sans-serif; font-size:13px; color:#51577e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

[WC:301 // Pts: 3] Ah, cousin Silvano Big Grin

It was a little while before she received a scent from another on their way. A man and his horse, as it seemed. And he smelled familiar, though she wasn’t sure if she had met him before. Everything in Cour des Miracles smelled familiar to her, and all the things that did were hard to tell apart. Vitalia snorted here and there and shifted, but otherwise the two sat patiently and waited for the man to arrive.

When she saw the man approach her, she made a mental note that he looked a lot like Aro. She smirked mainly to herself, but became more serious as the man came closer to them. He stopped, leaving a good distance between them – but close enough for them to have a conversation without yelling between one another. Though, wolves had excellent hearing, so closing distance was not as important to them. ”Hello. I’m Rio Marino. I’ve come to rejoin.” She was aware that she lived here once before when she was younger… Right after the rape. Her brother, if she was not mistaken, brought her here – though, the memories were a little fuzzy to her now and she really couldn’t say what exactly happened so long ago.

She thought about dismounting her horse, but what if he were to chase her away? She would need to remount, real quick, and get the hell out of there. But she didn’t think she would give the man a reason to chase her away – Rio was lady-like, not a warrior or any kind of threat to anyone else. She wore a white dress that flowed along her hooved companion’s back, and her frame was petite. She didn’t have the body, or looks, of anything that would be threatening. She doubted he would need to chase her away.

Code by Kitty

<style>
.Riotree b {font-family:verdana; color:#ac7e78; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 1px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Riotree {background-color:#252837; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9d9495; line-height:16px; width:520px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i48.tinypic.com/o5rmo9.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 285px 0px; border-radius:20px; }
.Riotree-border {width: 520px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:20px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:500px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]
[html]
Hehe, side note, you can't claim points for the game yet if you're starting to keep track cx we also need to know what track you'd like to be put into; courtiers or cavalry.

The part that stuck out to him from her words was not the fact that she used to be a member of the Court, but the fact that she was a Marino. Silvano's brows furrowed together, creasing his forehead ever so slightly as he looked over her a second time with greater scrutiny. A Marino? She was related to him by blood for sure, if the name was not a stolen one. Silvano cocked his head at her slightly, trying to place the name and appearance to a family member; no memory came except for his dark colored mother. But he would have known if he had another sister, and Savina had never made a mention of a Rio, not that he could remember at least.

"Welcome to the Court then," he said with a smile, letting the heaviness and weariness ease out of his bones to relax his posture. "I'd like to say you've returned at a happy time but I'm afraid we've had a few injuries and some ill members. But I'm sure we can find a happy place for you." He waved her over the borders, as the strong bond of family urged him to guide her inward to the Hotel. It was his policy that the new would live there, to connect with other members more easily. Granted, that decision had stemmed from the memory of the busy mansion where the entire family lived and interacted. The Hotel was massive enough for all and he knew that large families could spread out around them on the empty floors.

Clearing his throat, the Constable looked sidelong at Rio. "You are a Marino," he said matter-of-fact. "Which parent was a Marino?" Was one of them his aunt Ghita? His uncle Ehno? Perhaps a cousin of theirs, or maybe even a lost sibling?

<style type="text/css">
.tellthem b {font-weight:normal; color:#9b9ba5; letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:16px;text-shadow:#64767f 0px 0px 3px; }
.tellthem .ooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#bcbdbd; text-align:center; text-shadow:#171639 0px 1px 1px;}
.tellthem {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#171639; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/kiJVb.jpg), url(http://i.imgur.com/AUYWY.jpg); background-position:top center,bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #08081f; padding: 170px 0px 30px 0px; font-family: Times new Roman, sans-serif; font-size:13px; color:#51577e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

[WC:252 // Pts: 0] Oh, well I was just doing it to keep track – but I would like her to get into the courtier tracks… It would suite her more.

Rio smiled and dipped her head as he waved her to come to him. She gently nudged Vitalia with her heels and the mare walked slowly forward. Then she stopped beside the other, snorting happily noticing the other horse now. She flicked her tail and attempted to sniff the other calmly. Rio looked toward the man in the same way he looked at her, ”Injuries? What had happened?” Her tone had much more concern in it than it probably should have. Rio was a caring kind of character, and she would do anything in her power to help someone in need.

His next statement interested her, though. It seemed she was noticed for her name after all, and especially here. She looked at the man, looking for some kind of familiarity – and there was – but she couldn’t really put her finger on what was so familiar. She didn’t think she had ever seen him before, but then again she hadn’t really remembered who she met from her childhood (even though it wasn’t that long ago that she was a child). ”My father, Ehno.” Little did she know she was standing, in a sense, in front of his father’s sister’s son. "Are you a friend of my family?" There went Rio's ignorance to the fact that not all her family was screwed up. He seemed too normal - but then again, he wasn't from the D'Angelo side and she didn't know much of her Marino side, only that she carried the name proudly.

Code by Kitty

<style>
[/html]
[html]
yay <3

Silvano's lips were a grim line when he turned his head away from the woman. He did not know the gist of what had happened, only that Ayita had been attacked. He was still so new to this game of Alpha and Omega, that it was simply his goal now to wait things out and learn from the way the world sought him out. The Constable turned his head back at the woman and gave as reassuring a smile as he knew how and shook his head. "It's nothing to worry yourself over. We're safe here," he said with a finality, but with what he hoped to be a comforting tone. He did not want to scare her off, and it was not his prerogative to cause a mass panic and hysteria among the pack. No, it was far too somber a time for that now.

Ehno? So it was his uncle, her father. That meant that they were definitely related by blood and so he gave her a happy smile. It was broad and he laughed in success. "Ah! Cousins, then!" exclaimed the mottled man, twitching the reins to face her more, posture easy atop the almost ready stallion. "My mother is Savina, Ehno's sister, your aunt. Guess you're one of my many cousins." Ghita and Jazper had their share of offspring, and he was sure they would have more without one another. At least he had known a vast majority of them before they disappeared off to Casa. "I'm surprised I haven't seen you before since Ehno lived with us in Crimson Dreams. Where were you before?" he asked, jubilantly. He might have known her, but if he did, it had been during his early youth where memory had a tendency to be absent.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

[WC:374 // Pts: 3] Big Grin

Her concern for the attack on Ayita quickly faded when their family ties were unearthed. A wide smile grew along Rio’s lips as well. She dipped her head, ”Well, hello there Cousin Silvano.” She wasn’t aware she had family in Cour des Miracles – only Vigilante, who she considered an uncle at one point for the simple fact that he looked out for her at a great time of need. Supposedly, there were a lot of Marinos scattered everywhere – but she hadn’t met many of them yet. ”Savina… I remembered Savina.” She was rude to Rio. Savina hadn’t held a high place in Rio’s hierarchy of respect, but still, none-the-less, she still gave mutual respect to her aunt. After all, it wasn’t often that she saw her.

”I did live in Crimson Dreams when I was a pup, but then I left Souls after a while. I lived here, too, at one point. And when I returned to Souls, I was living with my mother in Anathema for a while.” She remembered seeing the D’Angelo side of her family, but they weren’t what she expected after so many months – maybe even a year. Her calling wasn’t in Anathema, though. ”I left Anathema though… I didn’t feel like I fit in there. So, I decided to find somewhere that will better suite me.” She was aware that she just basically gave the man her life story, but he asked for it. In a sense. ”Are there any of our other relatives in Cour des Miracles?” Might as well get in touch with her roots, since the Marino side was the one she connected with more.

She sighed, and moved Vitalia to the side a bit so she could better face her cousin. He bore a scary resemblance to Aro, and her stomach sank a bit. She needed to move on to more important matters - she could ask him about Aro later. Maybe Aro was a distant cousin, or something - sometimes families had a weird way of resembling each other. "So.... Am I in?" She smiled big at Silvano, and cheesy. She wanted somewhere to call home already, and she didn't feel that she could wait any longer. She had to rush him a little.

Code by Kitty

<style>
[/html]
[html]
Welcome to Cour des Miracles!

You've joined a bunch of misfits in a pack of freedom! There is plenty you can do to get started with us. New member should do some of the following;

• Visit our maintenance thread thread to add your character to our member directory. You can also turn in points and request rewards.
  • Check out our laws and rules pages to see what you should know about the Court.
  • Take a look at the game, which could net you titles, icons, and other prizes!

Check out the open threads list to see if there is anyone who would like someone to join them. You may also start your own open thread, welcome to anyone in the pack. If that isn't your cup of tea, start a thread request or check out their posts to plot with other members!

Do you still need help with Cour des Miracle things? Feel free to contact Meghann or Gen with your questions and concerns.
Welcome to the Court!

[/html]
[html]
sorry for not replying! Been kinda busy but I felt that accepting you was just so much easier so that you could start posting <3

Silvano shook his head, letting his curls bob with the motion. It was highly likely that the reason he did not know of Rio was that she had been born before he and had left before he had been brought into the world or that he had not quite had the mind for memory yet. As the older Marino described her past, the Sadira nodded along. Anathema? That set up warning bells ringing in his head, but he kept his face still as she continued on. Anathema was notorious, and though he had never had any real interaction - let alone any negative encounters - he had heard enough from second hand sources what members were capable of. But if Rio had grown tired of it and no did not feel it was the place for her.. well who was he to turn away a cousin of his blood?

But the Sadira shook his head when she asked about other family members. No; they were all gone or somewhere else. Alder was like a cousin of the family but that was it. "No. None of our blood is here beside me and my sons." From what he knew about Ehno, though, was that he had children with Naniko, who was the leader of Anathema. "But, if your mother is a D'angelo, then we have Haven Aette and his children." He was sure, however, that this branch of the family would not be happy with the rest of the D'Angelos. From what he could tell at least. And then, bowing his head at the woman, he gestured openly to the court. "Of course. I would not turn away a family member if it was in my power to accept them," he said with a broad smile showing pearly teeth. "Welcome back to the Court."

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

[WC:345 // Pts: 3] Totally fine ! Smile

Hearing that there wasn’t a lot of her Marino side here, just Silvano and his kin, kind of disappointed Rio. She thought Cour des Miracles would have a lot of Marinos – as it seemed to hold that kind of atmosphere. The kind of atmosphere that her father’s side of the family seemed to thrive in. Rio nodded with a smile none-the-less, and positioned Vitalia to head toward the Courts. The conversation still continued with Silvano, however, and now she faced him on the opposite side of her – still the same face. ”She is.” Rio wasn’t sure if she faintly remembered Haven, or maybe it was someone else familiar. All these people she knew when she was younger, she barely knew them now. Her travels took a lot from her mind including memories and memories of family and others. Though, not remembering the right people was the downside. She knew all the ones she wanted to forget, but forgot all the ones she wished to remain knowing.

She dipped her head toward her cousin, ”Thank you, Silvano.” Then she gently jabbed the horse with her heels and Vitalia slowly walked forward. She turned to Silvano while Vitalia walked, letting her body flow with the movements of the horse, ”I was studying medicine in Anathema, and have been since. I’ve become quite good – is there a medical rank I can get into here? Or at least, something like it?” She wasn’t sure what kind of ranks Cour des Miracles had, but she was sure she would soon find out.

Rio hadn’t come with her things all packed on the horse. She had a few items in the bag that lay criss-crossed across her body, but only the things she would need in case of an emergency – like her Aloe Vera gel and stitches. She didn’t need anything else, yet. She would have to get settled and ride back to get the rest of her stuff from the house in Halifax. Maybe she would see Harvey while she was there. Yeah, to kill two birds with one stone.

Code by Kitty

<style>
[/html]
[html]
booooo bad Gen Gen

The woman nodded her head at him in thanks, and he returned the gesture with the same easy smile. The two of them fell into step together, their mounts an extension of their bodies, in a way. It was strange, this riding on horseback thing. He was so used to walking around, and he knew that he was fairly tall, even for a male. Rio asked him the question about the medics and his brows furrowed as he thought. As far as he was aware, they had no one that fit that bill. A few people here and there could perform some of the more basic work, but nothing worthy of being called a medic.

With a heavy sigh, the Sadira shook his head. "No, we do not. For us, it's more of a side specialty. We have the Apothecary, and then the Midwife. I think you want to be the Apothecary, but we'll have to see that you do know the trade before we can just make you our medic." He gave her an apologetic look as he loosened his grip on the reins. The pace wasn't too fast, but that was fine; Heritage was handling the weight fine, but he would tire soon, and much more quickly than a full grown adult. The man rolled his shoulders in a shrug. "But if you're serious and do know what you're talking about, I doubt it'll be that much of a problem." They needed a medic, and one could not have come at a better time. Could something be done for Ayita?

A moment of silence passed between them, and then Silvano cleared his throat. "You were wanting to stay in the Hotel correct?" he asked, knowing that he personally recommended the Hotel to every newcomer to the pack. But Rio was not new, so she said, and perhaps she preferred silence and privacy, like the small families or Alder.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

[WC:334 // Pts: 3] >.<

Hearing that the Court had no such medics present was absurd to Rio. Every pack needed a medic; no wonder they had sick wolves around. She kind of felt an importance chime within her. She would be the only one in the pack with knowledge; so that meant she would be needed, often. This brought a slight smile to her lips, but she kept it hidden from Silvano. ”Yes, yes. I’d like to stay in the Hotel for now until I get familiar with the grounds again.” It was a while since she had been here, and a lot of the lands seemed unfamiliar to her. She knew everything would come back to her with time.

Their horses walked slowly together and their bodies flowed with their movements – as one as his thoughts echoed before. Rio became lost in thought for a few seconds as they seemingly were walking toward the Hotel. Then she turned back to him, ”You can just take me to the Hotel, and from there I should be fine on my own. If I have any further questions, I’ll come to find you.” She didn’t want him to feel like he needed to give her the grand tour. She could manage on her own for now, and if she needed help in the future – she knew where to find him. He would be around somewhere within reach.

There was another few moments that were silent after. So, she just tried to make conversation now while they made their way toward the Hotel. "So, you said you have sons, cousin? What are their names?" She would like to meet the rest of her family someday soon. She always tried to keep close with what family was around her. She kept a good relationship with Caprica while she was around, and attempted to reconnect with Lucia when she briefly returned. Now both of her sisters were missing in action, and she needed some other family to be able to get comfortable with.

Code by Kitty

<style>
.Riotree b {font-family:georgia; color:#ac7e78; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 1px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
[/html]
[html]
excited for some hurricane threads? Big Grin

Silvano nodded at the woman's words, knowing that it was a good thing to stay there with everyone else. "I do encourage people to stay there; you can get help much more easily if you stick around the Hotel than outside of it." If Rio decided to stay in a house in Lunenburg or a cottage in the woods, it was perfectly fine. But perhaps for a healer it would be a lot better that she be easily found in the Hotel; that and there are plenty of spare beds and empty rooms for a tiny clinic if the woman was so inclined. Lunenburg was fine, too. Anywhere, really.

"Good, good. It's what I'm here to do," he offered her with a great big smile spread all across his maw. It was a role he was happily settling into; a patriarch of the family, of the pack. Now that he was the last member of the Marino family, and the male member to boot, it meant that it he was the patriarch, right? Or maybe it was just of his family line here. Rio was a Marino, and she seemed older; did that make her the matriarch here?

"My sons.. Eugene and Pascal Sadira. I know my mate was hoping for a daughter, even if she doesn't know it herself." His princess was someone who loved all, especially her own children. Daughters would have been little princesses, just like her, pampered and spoiled by both mother and father. Whenever that little girl came around, she would be so spoiled, the other children were sure to notice. The boys, though, they were his heirs, knights to raise. He had high hopes for his eldest. "You'll be able to see them at the Hotel, cousin," he offered, though he did not know where Giselle was with them.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

[WC:248 // Pts: 0] A little bit Big Grin

In the horizon, both cousins could spot the bigger building of the lands: the Chien Hotel. Slight memories were coming back to Rio as she eyed the large building in the distance. ”I hope so.” She wanted to connect with all of the family she had around her. She wanted them to come to her when they needed something and vice versa. She liked to build connections with those around her.

Their horses took them nearer to the hotel now, and it was coming up in the distance. Rio inhaled, taking in all the scents of her new home. She would have to take a nice sleep and then get her things in time from Halifax. When they stopped in front of the hotel, Rio halted her horse. ”Well, it was nice seeing you, Silvano. I hope to see you again soon.” Then she slid off of the side of her unsaddled horse. ”One question before you go: where can I put Vitalia?” She pointed to her two-toned mare, and the horse snorted.

Rio grabbed the reins of her mare, hoping to hear that there was somewhere close that she could take her horse to get some food, water, and sleep. ”Is there anywhere around here that I can park her for the night, at least?” She added, not letting him answer yet. Then she was quiet after. Now he had all the time in the world to answer her – however lengthy he wanted his answer to be.

Code by Kitty

<style>
.Riotree b {font-family:georgia; color:#ac7e78; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 1px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
[/html]
[html]
we can wrap up whenever you're ready c:

In front of the Hotel, the two of them stopped. Heritage snorted at the pause, still completely full of energy. What a precious creature he was. "Yes, it was. Always love meeting family, especially obscure family members." He bobbed his head at the older cousin, smiling at her. She would naturally see him more often . Silvano was the Constable of the Kingdom; he was second in command and his figure was going to be easy to discern in the pack lands. He was a tall man, broad shouldered and bulky. Mounted on Heritage, he would make a stunning display, he was sure. He could practically see himself shining atop his destrier. "I'm easy to find, especially if you're living at the Hotel."

The woman dismounted the mare and the two were no longer on more level views. Silvano looked down at her, brows furrowing at the question before he realized how easy it was to answer. Then she added more while he was opening his jaws to "You can leave her here for now since you haven't settled in, but we ought to have room in the stables south of here. If there's no room, the pasture attached to it would be sufficient. If you get lost, ask someone. Most know where it is, if I'm not there to guide you."

Silvano patted the horse's thick neck, and he snorted as he watched the other woman's horse with mild interest. "If you settle in, I can help you out later. I have some patrols to make, but I will be back at the hotel; my sons and mate are here if you need help, too."

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... Marino.png); background-color:#593653; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; padding-right:0px; padding-top: 315px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:15px; -webkit-border-radius:15px; border-bottom-left-radius:15px; border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px;">

ooc: well, this could be the last post, unless you would like to reply once more?

The Marino girl nodded as he answered her. She would leave Vitalia tied in the back of the Hotel, then, for the night. After all, she needed to make another trip out to Halifax to get her things. Maybe in the morning. ”Thank you, Silvano.” She dipped her head to her high-ranked cousin. Hearing that he would not be hard to find was a nice thought – if she ever needed him. Plus, his family lived in the hotel. She might have to visit them soon. ”Have a nice night.” Then she turned away from him and steered Vitalia around back.

She wasn’t sure if she heard her cousin’s horse gallop away or not because she focused more of her attention on what post she was going to tie her horse up at. There were a few poles in the yard, and Rio picked the strongest-looking one. She bounded Vitalia’s rein tightly to it, but gave her enough slack where she would be able to dip her head and eat some grass. She found an old bucket in the yard, and filled it with water from a watering can, probably mainly used for watering flowers. Oh, well. Once she had the horse set up for the night, she petted her lightly on the nose. ”Goodnight, sweet one.” Then she turned and circled around the building, heading inside the building from the front door.

Once inside, Rio made her way up towards the third floor, hoping to find an empty room somewhere. She struggled on the stairs a bit, not being used to their skinny steps. She stumbled a few times, but made her way up the two floors. Once there, she tried each door – probably bothering a few tenants while trying their doorknobs – and finally she found one that wasn’t occupied. The west wing, room four. She opened the door, slamming it behind her, and flopped on the bed. She would have a long day waiting for her tomorrow, but that was tomorrow. She was sleeping tonight.

336 words. | 3 points.

[/html]