Sins we once held so dear
[html]
Are you prepared?

Strel could feel his body rebelling against itself. He could feel the sands of time slipping from his hourglass and knew that it was a matter of time before he gave up and his lungs no longer drew in pure oxygen to filter through his blood. He was as prepared as he could be and he knew that he had better get all the things together. In case he did die, and in case he did not, he would have something there for people to reference when he did move on. He had been so tired lately and his body no longer truly yearned for food; he had forced himself to eat now and then, when his body was willing to push out and hunt or scavenge. It was too hard now, and he knew it was time to seek the only help he needed. His hands no longer felt quite right and the cloth did not draw him as it had once done. He remembered what it was like to stare for hours at his work and watch a masterpiece of cotton and thread come together.

Niro could read and write, which was something he had never bothered to learn aside from basic words for his trade. Oh, his clothes.. He mourned for the loss of them. Still, he slowly walked, all his energy directed at moving carefully to where he knew the man would be. If he was not up to the task, perhaps one of Vigilante's kids would help, not that he knew the newest batch of them, of course. Leroy's get would know how to read and right, maybe Mara would help. "Amaranth," he said sharply, surprised by the fierceness of his voice as he sought the woman. He knew he was a sight to see, with his eyes yellowing and his appearance frumpy. At least he was clean and did not reek of neglect. "Amaranth," he called again, more intently than before.

<style>
.starsky .ooc {font-style:italic;text-align:center; padding:60px 20px 5px 20px;color:#786762; }
.starsky p {padding:3px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:20px;}
.starsky b {color:#786762; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#3a1504 0em .1em 0em; }
.starsky .line1 {width:150px; border-bottom:1px solid #4e4e4e; margin:0 auto 3px auto; padding:5px 0px 0px 0px;}
.starsky {background-color:#000000; background-image: url(http://i.imgur.com/XPcjE.png), url(http://i.imgur.com/Souo1.jpg); background-position:bottom center, top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #4e4e4e; font-family: tahoma, serif; font-size:13px; color:#4e4e4e; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; width:500px; text-align:justify; }
.starsky-border {width:502px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.starsky .inner {margin:0px 15px 70px 15px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/mfqyi.png); border:1px solid #4e4e4e; border-radius:10px;-moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px;}
</style>
[/html]
Forgive me for no table.

IC

Amaranth had a lot on her plate and she was not enjoying dealing with everything. it was all becoming a bit to much for her. She had helped Silvano's mate give birth to two wonderful boys and had gone all the way to the north to fetch her younger brother. She had even seen her son and told him of the doom.

But since her return she had taken care of her mate and her mother. Though Now liam was doing all he could to fix her. Amaranth didn't want to admit to herself or her siblings what she was dreading. Her mother did not seem to be getting better and it made her fear. At least her mate was slowly getting better. Standing she left his side and moved into the rest of the hotel.

She moved in here with her family to make Niro's life easier but she was bored and missed her ocean home. She knew great change was coming to the court and she wondered what it out be. Purple eyes moved to look at the man who was calling her. He was sick but clean. At least he was clean though she could just tell that his health was not that grand. "Strel What can I do for you?" She asked looking at him.
[html]
--
no worries <3

She came and he gave her a tired smile. It pulled at his lips until it stretched as wide as it would go. It felt odd, to be smiling; his face felt tight even as his flesh felt loose around his bones. A hand supported him as he leaned against a wall, arm extended to keep him standing. "There you are," he said with the easy familiarity of an uncle seeking one of his nieces. That's what Amaranth was, wasn't she? He had been around when she was growing up and he had been the one to outfit her from her youth. Now, he was coming to the young child grown tall and proud with his final requests. "How are you?" he asked the daughter of his first infatuation. Leroy.. would he be proud of the girl child he had brought into the world? Was he even still alive?

"I need something of you," he said, cutting to the chase. His time was precious to him now and he had no time to beat around the bush. Time was slipping from his hands and there was no possibility of more. He gestured a hand back to his studio on the first floor, where he had the supplies he needed laying around somewhere. "Will you do an old man a favor?"

<style>
.starsky .ooc {font-style:italic;text-align:center; padding:60px 20px 5px 20px;color:#786762; }
.starsky b {color:#786762; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#3a1504 0em .1em 0em; }
.starsky .line1 {width:150px; border-bottom:1px solid #4e4e4e; margin:0 auto 3px auto; padding:5px 0px 0px 0px;}
.starsky {background-color:#000000; background-image: url(http://i.imgur.com/XPcjE.png), url(http://i.imgur.com/Souo1.jpg); background-position:bottom center, top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #4e4e4e; font-family: tahoma, serif; font-size:13px; color:#4e4e4e; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; width:500px; text-align:justify; }
.starsky .inner {margin:0px 15px 70px 15px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/mfqyi.png); border:1px solid #4e4e4e; border-radius:10px;-moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px;}
</style>
[/html]
Amaranth smiled the best she could as she moved towards the man. there was just so much going on that it scared her that there was nothing she could do to fix the world. Amaranth nodded. Anything for you She smiled As she semi dodged asking how she was.

She was caring for her sick mother, and mate who was harmed. Her world was ok for the most part her children growing each day. Though she never really noticed just how strange her son was. Maybe she needed to open her eyes and get to watch her son better.

I'm well, what can I do for you? She asked as she moved into the room. She wondered what he could want. She wasn't sure she wanted to know really she might just want to tell him no.
[html]
--
no worries <3

He smiled at her, apologetic to the fullest. He knew this was hardly an easy time for her, but it was not an easy time for him either. It was going to be rough for them both, but he knew that she would be worse off between the two of them. He was calm as he put out the few papers and the charcoal he had left. It was smudgy material but he had nothing better. Ink was hard to come by; he had only ever heard of it and it was not something he knew how to make.

"I'm sorry, dear one," he began, sitting himself down in one of the two chairs in the room. "But I need you to write something for me, a will." It was a human thing, but he had heard about it. It was what he needed, to protect the memories that would be left without him to protect. "I'm sorry for making you do it, but I don't know anyone else who can help me." He rubbed at his neck, eyes hurting. They were going too; it was his fault for staring at cloth in the darkening days. "I don't want my mural ruined.. You understand."

<style>
</style>
[/html]
Amaranth looked at him. It was just something else the red husky didn't want to hear. Her mother was not going to make it she knew that and she spent her time caring for and helping her. Liam being back to ease her helped but she was still slowly slipping from them.

No I don't want to. she said her voice a bit child like. she didn't want to know didn't want to admit that he too was slipping from them. It wasn't fair she huffed looking at him. Purple eyes hazed a bit as she looked at him. You mural will be ok cause you'll be here She spoke softly. she felt like such a child lately. She was losing her mother now her in a sense uncle. what do you want me to write? She asked looking at him trying her best.
The girl - woman now, wasn't she? - was in denial and the man could hardly deny her the right to do so. He did not know how Ayita was but he could tell that Amaranth was not happy with her condition. He would have been equally worried for her if he wasn't in his serenely accepting state of mind. He was entirely positive that Ayita was either going to get better and continue being the matriarchal rock of her family or she was going to stop suffering. It was simple, morbid, but Strel was calm about it. It was a shame that the temperamental first daughter was suffering so, but it was the way it had to be.

"I'm sorry, sweet," he said, genuinely apologetic for making her do this unsavory task. His eyes were sad as she said he would still be here. Oh, he knew otherwise. He simply smiled delicately at her, hoping to be somewhat reassuring. "Of course, dear. Of course, but I like to be prepared for accidents and the like." It was a clear lie and he hoped that Amaranth would not think too hard about it.

"Will you write down that I ask that my room be untouched? And whatever items in said room will be the property of my blood relatives. The studio is free for anyone to claim, of course, since it's such a nicely convenient room. Maybe the new Constable will take it over, I don't know. Would you like the dining room, Amaranth?" He asked softly, looking at the woman with weakened eyes.