Lead my soul back home
[html]
[WC: 307 | Pts: 3] This is backdated to August 29th, morning time. And if you can provide me with a better understanding of how the Hotel looks from the outside, that would be great Big Grin

After getting herself situated for the last two days in her new room and after catching up on a lot of sleep, Rio wanted to get out and about around the territory. She still didn’t feel comfortable enough to leave anywhere farther than the outside of the Hotel and around the parts nearer to Halifax, which were more familiar to her. Today, she decided to get familiar with the outside of the Hotel. The few stairs that were in front served as her chair, as she got used to sitting in front of her house in Halifax on the stairs.

As she sat there, she gazed out over the territory. If it could, it would have a new home smell to it. And it kind of did – a new smell that she wasn’t used to smelling. She even, was beginning to take on this new smell by just being surrounded by it. It was interesting how wolves took on their pack smells, and it was something that always had Rio’s mind swirling trying to understand it. It was not understandable though; it just happened.

She sat there with her legs bent on the lower level step with her elbows on her knees. She paid whatever faint noises behind her no mind as she knew others lived within the hotel as well. They wouldn’t hurt her, and they certainly wouldn’t bother her either. She took in the nature of the morning – birds singing and flying everywhere trying to feed their young, squirrels gathering food, bugs collecting nectar from flowers. The morning was just beautiful to Rio, and as she understood that the more feral of wolves slept through morning, she was happy she didn’t. She enjoyed the busy buzz of mornings – she enjoyed being busy during them and she enjoyed watching others be busy during them as well.

<style>
.rioflower2 { background-image:url(http://i45.tinypic.com/2pt781t.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; background-color:#bcdcdc; width:507px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:280px 0px 10px 0px; color:#000; font-family: 'Quando', serif; font-size:14px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;}
.rioflower2 b {color:#bf8eb0; }
.rioflower2 p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.rioflower2 p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }

</style>[/html]
[html]
I thought i would snag this, if you didn't mind c:

Strel was not quite as poorly off as he had been the day before, and he managed to waddle out of his room in a sober stupor. His hands had missed cloth and he had known he would have to take care of some of his things in the studio or else he would never be happy at all. He managed to gather enough strength in his lanky arms to pull out a roll of musty cloth. It smelled like a closet had been its home for years rather than months. One sniff and the former dauphin was cringing painfully at the sharp smell in his nose. It was high time this was aired out, especially if he wanted it to be fresh for the winter. If he even saw the first winter snows.

He pulled the roll over his shoulder and balanced it with a hand. There was not going to be any sewing done anymore, that much he understood; his eyesight was slowly growing worse and worse and there was simply nothing that could have been done to remedy that. His eyes had been so abused that it was rather hard for his eyes to see clearly without squinting. Hell, as he opened the door and barreled through the door with the cloth on his shoulders, he had to blink rapidly at the sunlight warming his pelt the instant he stepped out.

But then he looked down and realized he had erred rather badly. His eyes widened as he tried to stop before the figure sitting on the ground. But it was no use, he went tumbling over her, roll of brown cloth falling from his hands and rolling forward from his grasp. Strel felt dizzy as he fell over her, unsure of what had happened and how he had managed to ignore the presence of the woman on the step.

<style type="text/css">
.sanctuary2 b {font-weight:normal; color:#e0b3e5; letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:12px;text-shadow:#eec4f3 0px 0px 3px; }
.sanctuary2 .ooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px 60px 5px 60px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#eec4f3; text-align:center; text-shadow:#27034b 0px 1px 1px;}
.sanctuary2 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 35px 0px 35px; margin:0px;}
.sanctuary2 {margin:0 auto; width:490px; background-color:#452286; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Bp74G.png), url(http://i.imgur.com/tW6E3.png); background-position:top center,bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #e0b3e5; padding: 80px 0px 25px 0px; font-family: Times new Roman, sans-serif; font-size:13px; color:#ae9cc7; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
.sanctuary2-b {width:492px; border:1px solid #1a0333; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
[WC: 349 | Pts: 3] Haha, he fell on her xD PP on him getting up ? And also, I wasn’t sure if he actually fell over her and landed on the ground, but I assumed – hope its okay !

Did Kitty make you that table?

Rio enjoyed sitting there getting lost in her own thoughts. She heard some bustling about in the hallways, and when the front door swung open, she attempted to turn to see who it was coming out, but he toppled into her. And instead of looking at who it was, like she intended to in the first place, she covered her head and curled into the fetal position on the step as the luperci fell over her. Once she felt no more legs and knees on her back, she lifted her head slowly seeing a brown roll of cloth rolling away from them. Then she noticed a red man on the floor in the walkway.

Rio stood, and walked over to help the man. She held out a hand to him on the ground, hoping to help him get up. ”Are you alright, sir?” She noticed his frail-looking body, and his rather weak demeanor. To others, they would already have spotted the omega, but to Rio he was just another man; and she still held a helping-paw out to him anyway. She was ever so polite to him and when she finally got the pleasure of helping him ease off of the ground, she walked over to the rolling (not anymore) roll of cloth and picked it up. She attempted to reravel what had unraveled, and then presented the item back to its original carrier. ”Mornings can be a little hectic – don’t worry, I understand.” Even though that wasn’t even the case, at all.

It wasn’t the morning that had seemed to distract him – although the sun could disagree – it was his rushed nature and his improper use of reaction and time. Even though the man’s knee jammed into Rio’s back on his way down over her, she was fine. She didn’t plan on holding him against it. Everyone made mistakes, and tripping over something sometimes couldn’t be avoided. Like this time. Seeing him as an old man made her want to forgive him more, though that was not the real case. He seemed weakened to her for some reason.

<style>
.rioflower2 { background-image:url(http://i45.tinypic.com/2pt781t.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; background-color:#bcdcdc; width:507px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:280px 0px 10px 0px; color:#000; font-family: 'Quando', serif; font-size:14px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;}

</style>[/html]
[html]
PP is fine! I figured he had landed on her and his cloth rolled away. And nope! I made it before I ever really saw Kitty's table style cx

He certainly felt like an idiot as he tumbled knees over ass and then on top of the girl. It was a jumble of limbs but the other curled up and the man managed to find himself a way to get off. But he was still on the ground, sort of dazed and heart thrumming like a harp cord. He had shocked himself, and was feeling all the more stupid for it. He looked up, opening an eye as he peered at the dark girl who offered him a hand. He took it, then rose with her offer and felt himself towering over her. He tended to do that, even though he was such a lanky creature.

"I'm sorry about that; I was in so much of a hurry that I hardly realized where I was going. I didn't look down. Are you alright?" he asked, concern in his light tenor as he peered down at the younger, much shorter woman. Strelein was over seven feet tall and he simply could not understand where that lank had come from. His brothers were all bulk and his sisters were delicate flowers. Wait, they were, weren't they? He furrowed his brows, seemed rather out of tune with the moment, as he thought about them. What.. did they look like? What did his parents look like, too? He sniffed once and snapped back to the moment. "It's nice to take advantage of the sun while you can. Who are you, m'dear, now that I've so rudely stumbled upon you." He gave a genial smile, hopefully reassuring.

<style type="text/css">
.sanctuary2 b {font-weight:normal; color:#e0b3e5; letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:12px;text-shadow:#eec4f3 0px 0px 3px; }
.sanctuary2 .ooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px 60px 5px 60px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#eec4f3; text-align:center; text-shadow:#27034b 0px 1px 1px;}
.sanctuary2 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 35px 0px 35px; margin:0px;}
.sanctuary2 {margin:0 auto; width:490px; background-color:#452286; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Bp74G.png), url(http://i.imgur.com/tW6E3.png); background-position:top center,bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #e0b3e5; padding: 80px 0px 25px 0px; font-family: Times new Roman, sans-serif; font-size:13px; color:#ae9cc7; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
.sanctuary2-b {width:492px; border:1px solid #1a0333; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
[WC: 260 | Pts: 0] LOL the whole scenario is funny xD

As the man stood, he seemed to loom over her. Rio peered up at him and smiled, ”I’m fine, thank you for asking.” He was huge! She just gazed up at him with a faint smile on her lips as that was all she could do for the first few moments while she stared in awe at his height compared to her own. It wasn't much, but she hadn't come across a Luperci that was his height before. Amazing. She didn’t remember if any of her family acquired an abnormal height gene. Maybe Harlowe, her brother, had been tall – but trying to get him off of her mind for so long made her forget a lot of things about him, and she, for the moment, certainly could not remember his height.

She wasn’t sure if his second statement had been meant to be funny, or was it “no pun intended”, but it amused her. Her smile remained on her face the whole time, ”I’m Rio Marino. And you, sir?” Rio was always incredibly polite no matter to whom. As long as they were nice to her first, she was nice back to them no matter their rank in the pack. ”Where are you heading to? Mind if I come along?” She had just returned to the pack a few days ago, after so long, and figured if this man wanted some company, she would not hesitate to join him. She needed to acquaint herself with other members in Cour des Miracles. Many who had been here before were not anymore.

<style>

</style>[/html]